lopped惊讶反义词是什么意思思及反义词

您要找的是不是:
卸货;卸荷
Together we lopped off that top branch of tyranny but the tree still stands and spreads.
同心协力,他们砍去了暴政之树顶端的枝杈,然而这棵树仍然屹立不倒,甚至继续伸展着。
We had notbeen there 15 minutes when my chainsaw kicked back and nearly lopped off my thumb.
我们干了还不到15分钟,我那把电锯突然反转了,差点把我的大拇指整个削了下来……我被送到了急诊室,后来又去一位专家那里接受了好几次治疗。
Another neighbor winced as I lopped off a branch. don't kill it, now, ?
“当我砍掉一条树枝的时候,另一个邻居心疼得跟什么似的。”喂,别把它弄死了。
Birla shipped out Indian experts in risk management and lopped off 10% of the workforce.
Its debt mountain - currently standing at 360bn euros and rising - will have 107bn euros lopped off the total.
Lady Jane Grey, the teen queen who ruled England for nine days, also got her head lopped off in these precincts.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
翻版;抄袭之作;仿制品
If you say that something is a rip-off of something else, you mean that it is a copy of that thing and has no original features of its own.
In a rip-off of the hit movie Green Card, Billy marries one of his students so he can stay in the country.
在照搬自热门电影《绿卡》的情节中,比利为了留在这个国家和他的学生结了婚。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!相关词典网站:网页版学习工具
be lost是什么意思及用法
沪江词库精选be lost是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语
Trees, when they are lopped and cut, grow up again in a short time, but me, being once lost, cannot easily be recovered. ——Plutarch
树林经过修剪或砍枝之后,可以在短期内再长好,但是人的品性如果坏了,就很不容易恢复。——普户塔克
At other times he pictured himself smiling serenely and being exasperatingly courteous toward her, while she herself completely lost her composure
有时理想中的自己是微笑地镇静,挑衅也多礼,对他客气招呼,她倒窘得不知所措。
Afraid of being cut off, they lost no time in turning back.
为怕给敌人切断,他们急忙撤了回来。
Human beings cannot reproduce lost limbs
人类的肢体断掉以后不能再生。
Human beings cannot reproduce lost limbs.
人类的肢体断掉后不能再生。
He's lost a lot of weight: he's three kilos lighter than he used to be.
他体重减了很多,比以前轻了三公斤
John lost a stripe for being rude on parade.
约翰因在检阅时鲁莽失礼被降了一级。
I own that I am lost in wonder to find myself promoted to an honor of which I feel myself unworthy--that of being the husband of Mercds.&
我现在真得觉得有点奇怪,凭什么获得这份荣耀——做美塞苔丝的丈夫。”
The drug has lost its potence by being exposed to moisture.
这药因受潮失去了效力。
With regard to guns armed or equipped for personal use, effective measures must be taken strictly to prevent their being stolen, robbed or lost, as well as other accidents.
配备、置给个人使用的枪支,必须采取有效措施,严防被盗、抢、失或者发生其他事故。
对…不起作用,不能引起…的注意
vbl.沉迷在,热衷于
vbl.对...不起作用,对...是浪费
【法】 遗失的遗嘱
【经】 减失或不减失条款
灭失或不灭失条款
失去的就永远失去了,覆水难收
1. 迷失的,迷路的
2. 失去的,丢失的,丧失的,无法恢复的
3. 得不到的;无法再找到的;无法再造的
4. 不知所措;迷惘;迷惑;弄不懂
v. [lose] 的过去式和过去分词
n. 【美】失物招领处
【计】 未接通的呼叫
a.失踪很久的
无主物(拉丁文)
phr. 隆头鱼
工人寄宿处
phr. 锯盖鱼科的典型属
节日包裹焦虑症(指因为没收到本该在圣诞节前送到的某件网购物品而感到焦虑不安的心理。)lops是什么意思_lops在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
lops是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
lops是什么意思 lops在线翻译 lops什么意思 lops的意思 lops的翻译 lops的解释 lops的发音 lops的同义词 lops的反义词 lops的例句 lops的相关词组
lops[l?ps] \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D原级:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:lops 基本解释削减;砍伐( lop的第三人称单数 );剪;砍掉;lops手机查看lops的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 lops 即可lops 网络解释1. 垂耳兔:拉拿兔 - Lilac | 垂耳兔 - Lops | 美国垂耳兔 - American Fuzzy Loplops 双语例句1. 1. You take it in your fingers and it lops down over the side of your hand.&&&&你用手指拿着,它便软绵绵地垂在你手上。2. There came a time in Mila and Oa's ascent that sitting in front of a television in a restaurant was almo they experienced having holes blown through their molecular structure from and this was not including the dream of the media which further lops off parts of their fields.&&&&在 Mila 和 Oa 的提升中曾经有一次他们坐在一家餐馆的电视机前,这对他们几乎太过冲击;他们经历了辐射将他们的分子结构刺出漏洞;这还没有包括媒体梦想进一步削夺他们能量场各部分。3. The Eagle Claw Quan is a kind of quan that deve-lops from the form, spirit and attack method of the eagle, it is a kind of imitation boxing in Chinese Wushu.&&&&鹰爪拳是吸收鹰的形、意和击法发展而成的一种拳术,属于中国武术象形拳的一种。4. Nowadays, the internet technology dev e lops rapidly, which brings people great convenience, for example, the online teaching.&&&&随着互联网技术的迅猛发展,网络给人们带来了很多便利,比如人们借助于网络进行在线教学。5. Different lops will vary in how they are capable of moving their ears, and may therefore be able to use only certain of the ear signals described here.&&&&垂的程度不同,动的程度也不同,并且可能动的只有那么几下,这里会讲到的,但只要你尽量仔细观察你也能观察到跟竖耳兔差不多的耳动情况。6. 6. Lops a friendship with an unusual friend—a volleyball he calls Wilson.&&&&一个不寻常的朋友——一个他称之为威尔逊的排球,建立了友谊。7. Of course, natural selection lops off the rough edges, but mutation is the spark plug - the creative source for engineering new species.&&&&当然,自然选择 lops 小康粗糙的边缘,但突变是火花塞-创意的来源为工程新种。8. Dwarf Lops Six other breeds plus made to measure cages fully feltedWe hope that you will find a way to cherish your rabbit, without breeding her.&&&&侏儒成本核算与其他六个品种加量身订做鸡笼充分feltedwe希望你们找到办法珍惜你的兔子,没有育种她。9. For the past few years, Palestinians have also had to contend with the Israeli-built barrier a network of fences and walls that lops off almost 9 per cent of the West Bank and cuts off thousands of villagers from their land.&&&&在过去的几年里,巴勒斯坦人不得不与以色列人修建的藩篱进行抗争,由栅栏和围墙组成的隔离网几乎砍掉了西岸约9%的面积,并致数千村民流离失所。10. 911查询·英语单词10. With international trade becoming more frequent, Chinese logistics industry deve - lops rapidly.&&&&随着国际贸易的日趋频繁,我国物流行业得到迅速发展。11. The biomasses of above ground in the three types appeared as follow: short-rhizome type > mid-rhizome type > long-rhizome type, and their shoot growth curves showed one lops.&&&&&&地上部重量差异表现为短根茎>中根茎>长根茎,三者在地上部生长均呈现单峰曲线;12. Behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, lops off the boughs wi The tall of stature are felled, and the lofty ones brought low&&&&&&看啊!吾主,万军的上主将用斧钺砍伐枝干:高出的要削去,耸出的要砍低。lops是什么意思,lops在线翻译,lops什么意思,lops的意思,lops的翻译,lops的解释,lops的发音,lops的同义词,lops的反义词,lops的例句,lops的相关词组,lops意思是什么,lops怎么翻译,单词lops是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐