初二英语上册知识点题目

初二上册英语练习题及答案
篇一:初二英语期末试卷及答案上册 二、单项选择(15小题,每小题1分,共15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案, 将其标号填入题前括号内。 ()21. ―Where is Tom’s and Peter’s homework? ―The two students_____ ill yesterday, and they didn’t come to school. A. are all
B. were all
C. are bothD. were both () 22. ―Lovely weather, ______it? ―Yes,it is warm today. A. doesn’t B. isn’t C. won’t D. wasn’t () 23. ―______ does he swim? ―He swims twice a week. A. How long B. How soon
C. How oldD. How often () 24.Thank you, mum. I won’t do it so well _____ your help. A. with B. withoutC. inD. under () 25. If Mr. Smith comes, ask him to leave a __________. A. messageB. sentence C. noticeD. news () 26. The boy wanted to be an engineer when he was a child, _______ in the end he became an actor. A. and B. so
C. or D. but () 27. ― Be quiet, please! The baby _______. ― Sorry. A. sleepsB. sleptC. is sleeping D. was sleeping () 28. ―John, you really did a good job. ―Thanks, but I think I can do it even better if I have
time. A. manyB. much C. more D. less () 29. ― Would you mind my smoking here? ― ________. It says “NO Smoking”. A. Not at allB. You’d better notC. I think so D. No problem () 30. Go and tell the boy with the fire. It’s too dangerous. A. don’t playB. not play C. not to play D. not playing () 31.He was _____ tired _______ he fell asleep as soon as he lay down. A. that
B. toC. to D. that () 32. ―Look! _____ carefully the girl is writing! ― Yes, she is always very strict with herself. A. How
B. What C. what aD. How a () 33. Dictionary is a good teacher. You’d better
_______ the new words in a dictionary instead of keeping asking others. A. put up
B. wake upC. set up D. look up () 34. The visitors are going to ______ three days in Henan next week. A. spendB. pay C. cost D. take () 35. The beautiful music made the kids ________ . They began to dance to it. A. boredB. boringC. excited D. exciting
三、完形填空(10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案,将其标号填入题前括号内。 It rained in the country those days. It was very
36_______ everywhere. Classes in the morning were over and the children of about 5 to 6 years old 37_______around Mrs. Brown, the teacher, and waited. Five minutes later she finished putting the 36th boot on the 38_______pair of little feet. All the children left except(除了)the smallest one. Now she had a look at her 39_______, it was five past twelve. Her daughter was waiting for her at the school gate. She said she was going to take her to a 40_______at noon, the little girl came to school without breakfast. 41_______she was anxious (焦急的)to finish the last pair. They were for little Johnny Smith, a quiet boy. Mrs. Brown had a very 42_______ time getting his boots on as they were a bit too small for his growing feet, but she finally succeeded (成功). To her dismay (沮丧), little Johnny looked at her 43_______and said ,&Teacher, these boots aren't mine.& In a hurry, but wanting to be 44_______Mrs. Brown groaned (呻吟) and took them off. But at that moment Johnny continued, &They 're my little brother 's. Mine are broken and Mummy had no time to 45_______them this morning, so she told me to wear them to school today.& ()36.A.dry
B.coldC.wetD.warm ()37A.satB.stood C.sleptD.jumped ()38.A.16th B.17thC.18th
D.19th ()39.A.book
B.desk C.hand
D.watch ()40.A.restaurant B.factory
D.hospital ()41.A.SoB.Or C.ButD.And ()42.A.exciting B.careful
D.difficult ()43.A.hair B.face C.earsD.nose ()44.A.afraid
B.worried C.kindD.happy ()45.A.wash
B.sell C.make
四、阅读理解(20小题,每小题2分,共40分) 阅读下面四个语言材料,并根据要求答题。 A Once upon a time, there were three tortoises who were friends. One of them was a large tortoise, one was a medium-sized tortoise and the third was a small tortoise. One day they went into a restaurant and ordered some cake. While they were waiting for the cake, they remembered that they hadn't brought any money. &Hey, we forgot to bring money to pay for our cake,& the big tortoise said. &The little tortoise can go home and get it,& the medium-sized tortoise said. &He's the youngest, so he should be the one to go.& The little tortoise wasn't very pleased at this, but he knew he shouldn't argue with his elders, so he said, &All right, I'll go. But you must promise not to eat my cake while I'm away.& The large tortoise and the medium-sized tortoise agreed, and the little tortoise set off for home to get some money. A few days later, the big tortoise said to the medium-sized tortoise, &Let's eat the little tortoise's cake. I'm hungry again.& &So am I,& the medium-sized tortoise said, and reached for the cake.As she did so, the little tortoise shouted from near the door of the restaurant, &If you touch my cake, I won't go and get the money!& 根据短文内容选择最佳答案, 将其标号填入题前括号内。 ( ) 46. The three tortoises ____________. A. didn’t know each other B. knew each other C. lived in a restaurant
D. were very poor ( ) 47. The three tortoises found they didn’t take money with them _________ . A. when they were ordering the cake
B. after they ate up the cake C. before they went into the restaurant
D. after they ordered the cake ( ) 48. The little tortoise _________ . A. didn’t mind getting the moneyB. couldn’t find the money C. wanted to share his cakeD. agreed to get the money ( ) 49. The little tortoise _________ . A. didn’t go very far after a few days B. came back very quickly C. had some money with him D. believed in the other two tortoises ( ) 50. The two elders decided to eat the little tortoise’s cake because _______. A. they felt hungry again
B. they wanted to leave at last C. the cake was so nice to eatD. they were angry with the little tortoise() 51. Which of the following is sold in this shop? A. Shoes.B. Socks.
C. Trousers.D. Sweaters. () 52. Size L black cotton trousers are from ________. A. England B. France C. Germany D. Italy () 53. Which are the cheapest trousers? A. The red cotton trousers. B. The black cotton trousers. C. The checked wool trousers. D. The white silk trousers. () 54. How much will you pay if you buy a pair of silk trousers and a pair of checked trousers? A. More than $195. B. Less than $140. C. Over $200.
D. About $160. () 55. You can’t buy the trousers __________. A. by telephoneB. by letterC. by credit card
D. by e-mail CEnglish Teacher Wanted Age: between 20-40 Loving teaching and children Great Basketball Game China VS America Date: January 20th A B The Chinese Red Cross We hope you can do more for the people in the earthquake-hit areas. You can donate(捐赠) on www. redcross. org. cn Ladies’ ShopWe have all kinds of clothes, bags, shoes and so on for ladies. Please come and see!
Business hours: 8am-9pm C DTVXQ Comes to Pingdingshan Want to spend a wonderful evening?
Want to enjoy exciting pop music? Want to see TVXQ’s perfect performance? Place: Yingcheng Square Time: 7:30 pm, February 6th Ticket: ¥280 E 下面是有关Ann,John,Mr.Wang,Mike and Miss Lee的一些信息,请根据这些信息,查读广告 内容,将他们最有可能感兴趣的广告标号填入各人信息前的括号内(每空只可以填一个标号, 且每则广告只对应一个信息)。 ( ) 56. Ann likes music very much. She often goes to the concert. TVXQ(东方神起) is her favorite. ( ) 57. John’s mother’s birthday is coming. He is going to buy a nice present for his mother. ( ) 58. Mr. Wang is a basketball fan. He likes watching basketball games a lot. ( ) 59.Mike will graduate (毕业) from a language university next year. He is looking for a job. ( ) 60. Miss Lee is very kind. She is always ready to help others.
D You and Me is the theme song(主题歌) of the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics. Liu Huan and Sarah Brightman sang the song in the Opening Ceremony(开幕式) of the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Sarah is a famous British singer. The song lasts four minutes and ten seconds. It is a very simple song, but it is also a great challenge(挑战) to me. The easiest is the most difficult,” said Liu Huan. “I couldn’t believe my eyes when I got the invitation to sing the song. It is a great honor(荣誉) for me and I am very lucky,”said Sarah Brightman. You and me is quite different from all the other theme songs of the Olympic Games in the past. It is slow and full of love, care and friendship. And it sounds beautiful and keeps to the game’s theme of “One World, One Dream”. It shows that there’s no difference in language or race(种
族). All the people in the world are just one big family. 根据短文内容,完成下面句子。 61. The theme song for the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics is ____________________. 62. Sarah Brightman thinks that it is ____________________ for her to sing the song. 63. The song lasts ________________________. 64.The song is ______________ and it is quite different from the other Olympic songs. 65.The theme of the Olympic is “_________________________”.
五、综合填空。(10小题,每小题1分,共10分) 先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中选出一个可以填入空白处的词语,并用其适当Most children like watching TV. It's very 66. By watching TV they can see and learn a lot and know many things about 67 country and the world. Of course, they can also 68
over the radio. But they can learn better and more 69 on TV. 70? Because they can hear and watch at the same time. But they can't see 71over the radio. TV helps to open children’s 72. It helps to open their minds, too. They learn newer and 7366. ways of doing things. Many children watch TV only on Saturday or Sunday evening. They their lessons. But a few children watch TV every night. They go to
六、补全对话(5个句子,每句2分,共10分) 根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。 ? B: I’m going to stay at home and have a good rest. What about you? A: I’m going to Beijing with my parents. B: 77___________________________. Beijing is the capital of our country. There are many nice things to do there. A: That’s right. I’m going to visit the Great Wall, the Palace Museum and do some shopping. ? A: We will take the plane. And I think flying in the air must be of great fun.篇二:人教版初二英语上册期末复习试题(附答案,最新版) 一、选择填空。 A.(( (() 4. Maybe I caB. 从各题的A、B、C三个选项中选择正确答案。 () 5. - What's __________ matter with you these days? - Oh, I went to Mount Emei and had __________ bad cold after coming back. A. /; /
B. a C. /; a () 6. - If there are __________ people driving, there will be __________ air pollution (空气污染). - Yes, the air will be fresher (新鲜的) and cleaner. A. less B. fewerC. less () 7. - Peter, is this your pen? - Yes, it's _________. Many thanks. I looked for it everywhere. A. mine
C. I () 8. Dear friends, please read every sentence (句子) carefully. Details (细节) decide _______ or not. If youtake it seriously, you'll achieve your goals (目标). A. success B. successful C. succeed () 9. Some scientists think that it will take __________ years to make robots (机器人) do more work forhumans (人类). A. hundred B. hundreds of C. hundred of () 10. - When was David born? - He was born _________ June 12, 1989. A. at
C. On () 11. It's interesting that there are many people ________ speak French in Canada. A. which B. where C. who () 12. Parents often ask their kids _______ their internet friends because the kids may be in danger. A. to meet
B. not to meetC. meeting () 13. Pass my glasses to me, Robert. I can _______ see the words in the newspaper. A. easily B. hardly C. clearly () 14. - ___________ is it from your home to the shopping mall? - About fifteen minutes' ride. A. How long B. How far C. How often () 15. - May I speak to the headmaster? - He _________ a meeting now. Can I take a message? A. is having B. had
C. will have () 16. _________ you please pass me a piece of paper? I need to write down the telephone number.A. Must B. Should C. Could () 17. ―good for us. ―I think so. A. beB. is
C. are () 18. I ________ some of my free time playing basketball for my school team. A. spend B. pay
C. take () 19. Peter is busy ________ at school, but he never forgets ________ exercise every day. A. doingB. to doC. doing () 20. We will have no water to drink _________ we don't protect the earth. A. until B. before C. if () 21. New York is bigger than ______in Australia. A. any citiesB.any other cityC. the other city C.补全对话。根据对话内容,从右边方框中选出适当的选项补全对话。 A: Hi, Maria. How are you today? B: I'm feeling really bad. A: B: Because I didn't pass the math exam.
But don't worry about it.
B: What should I do? A: B: I did, but I sometimes I can't work out the math problems. A: You may ask your classmates when you need help. B: Certainly. A: Try your best. You'll do well in it some day. B: Thank you for your advice. 22. __________23. ___________24. __________25. __________ 二、完形填空。 A Last year twenty-two Chinese boys went to a small village in Brazil. They were not there for a . They were trained (训练) to
China's football stars. These boys were China's top teenager football players. They went to Brazil for a(n) of training with a Brazilian football coach. &The training was very ,& said Wei Ming, the team head. &Every morning we started at six o'clock because it was too to play later in the day. We had to play, and study about football for eight hours a day, six days a week. & In their
time, the boys watched Chinese videotapes. Wei Ming said, &Life was sometimes very
there, I missed my family very much. But we all wanted to be successful. & Why did these boys go to train in Brazil? The
is clear. Brazil is a strong football country. The Chinese government (政府) hopes that Brazil can help China to
a successful football team. () 1. A. game B. holidayC. study() 2. A. help () 3. A. programB. look for B. lesson B. useful C. become
C. difficult
C. easy C. think about
() 4. A. interesting() 5. A. hot B. cold () 6. A. listen to () 7. A. freeB. practice B. busy B. strangeC. trainingC. hard
() 8. A. unhappy () 9. A. answer
B. truth C. subject C. copy B
() 10. A. produceB. beat It was too late
when an old man came to a small town. He found a hotel and wanted to stay there for the night. After he his room, the owner (店主) said to his wife, &Look at his bag. There must be
money in it. Let's when he was sleeping. & &No, & said the woman. &If he can't find his bag tomorrow morning, he'll telephone the police. & They thought for a few minutes. Then the woman had 遗忘草). Why
some forgetful grass into his food? If he has the food, he will forget to take his bag away. & The old man had the food
the forgetful grass and went to bed. The next morning when the owner got up, he found the old man went away with the bag. He said to &No, I don't think so! He
forget something, & his wife said. &Oh! I now! & said the man. &He forgot to pay for the night. & () 11. A. at nightB. in night B. went toC. in the evening
C. came back
() 12. A. came over () 13. A. little B. a few C. much C. put it away C. an idea C. don't put C. with C. the owner C. never C. remember () 14. A. put it down
() 15. A. a road
() 16. A. not put
() 17. A. inB. take it away
B. a hopeB. not to putB. of () 18. A. the man() 19. A. must() 20. A. finishB. his wife
B. doesn'tB. need 三、阅读下面短文,根据短文内容判断句子的正误。正确的涂“A”,错误的涂“B”。 U2 is the name of a band from Ireland. It’s one of the most famous rock bands in the world. In 1978, a 17-year-old high school student, Larry Mullen, looked for some musicians to make a band. Finally, he found another three boys and they set up a band. The four boys named their band U2.They traveled a lot and gave concerts in many countries. More and more people got to know them and love their music. Many of their songs, such as Beautiful Day and walk on, were popular. In the 1980s, the band became famous. Now the four members of U2 are still good students and their music is still popular. People in the world still enjoy their music. ()1.U2 is a famous rock band in the world. ()2.There are three members in the band U2. ()3.The band became famous in 1978. ()4.U2’s music is still popular in the world. ()5.The article is about a rock band. 四、阅读下面两篇短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案。 A Skin-diving( 潜水)is a new sport today. This sport takes you to a new wonderful world. It is like a visit to the moon! When you are under the water, it is easy for you to climb big rocks (岩石),because you are no longer(不再) heavy. Here, under the water, everything is blue
and green. During the day, there is enough light. When fish swim nearby, you can catch them with your hands. When you have a tank (罐)of air on your back, you can stay in deep (深)water for a long time. But you must be careful when you dive in deep water. To catch fish is one of the most interesting parts of this sport. Besides (除此以外), there are more uses for skin-diving. You can clean ships without taking them out of the water. You can get many things from the deep water. Now you see the skin-diving is useful and interesting. ()1. Skin-diving is going to take you to _______. A. the deep water B. be in danger
C. mountains ()2.You can climb big rocks easily under the water because_____. A. you are stronger
B. the fish nearby help you C. you are lighter than on land ()3. Under the water, a skin-diver ________in the daytime A. can see everything clearlyB. can't see anything clearly C. can see nothing ()4. With a tank of air on your back, you can________. A. catch fish very easily B. stay under the water for a long time C. have more fun ()5. From the passage we can know that skin-diving is_______. A. harmful
not useful
C. useful and interesting B Most American families are smaller than the families in other countries. They have one or two parents and one or two children each.Children in the US will leave their parents' home when they grow up. They usually live far from their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often write to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to visit their parents on holidays. Parents usually let their children choose their own jobs. Americans think it is important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves. In America, parents usually let their children do some work around their house. And in many families, parents give their children money for doing some housework so that their children learn how to make money for their own use. () 6. An American family is ________ than that in other countries. A. moreB. biggerC. smaller () 7. When children in America grow up, they leave their parents' home to ________. A. get married (结婚)
B. be freeC. find good jobs () 8. They visit their parents _________. A. on holidayB. at any timeC. on weekends () 9. Which one is not right? A. Children are free to choose their own jobs. B. Parents don't ask their children to do any housework. C. Parents think it is important for their children to make their own decisions. () 10. Some parents pay their children for doing the housework because __________. A. children can learn how to make money for themselves. B. their children ask them to do so. C. the law (法律) asks them to do so. 五、根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出适当的选项补全短文。 You know you have to read &between the lines& to get the most out of anything. I want to tell you something important during your reading. You shouldn't mark a book which isn't yours. If you think it useful to mark books, you will have to buy them. There are two ways in which one can own a book. The first is to get the right by paying for it, just as you pay for clothes and furniture. But full ownership comes only when you have made it a part of yourself.
There are three kinds of book owners. The first has all the best sellers --- uead and untouched. The second had a great many books. The third has a few dog-eared (翻折的) books, which are marked from front to back. Why is marking a book necessary? First, it keeps you awake. In the second place, reading is thinking.篇三:人教版初二英语上册期中测试题及答案 八年级英语上册期中测试题 一、单项选择(15%) 1. There is
“u” and ____ “s” in the word “bus”. A. an, a B. an, anC. a, an
D. a, a 2. It’s quite hot today. Would you like swimming with me? A. go
C. goingD. went 3. ― do you visit your grandpa? ―Twice a week. A. How soon B. How long C. How farD. How often 4. He showed me .A. strange something
B. something strange
C. anything strange D. strange anything 5. I find
easy to work out the problem. A. thisB. that C. it D. / 6. he isn’t tall, he is strong. A. Although
B. But C. SoD. And 7. Could you tell us to do next week? A. which
B. howC. what D. that 8. Kate was born
the night of November 11th. A. at
C. inD. by 9. We finished our homework at last. A. to do
C. doing D. did 10. How long did it them to go there by bus? A. payB. take C. spend D. keep 11. Ted has
interesting books. A. a number small of B. small a number of C. the small number of
D. a small number of 12. Thank you for us to your birthday party. A. askB. askedC. askingD. asks 13. His brother is not as you. A. so outgoingB. more outgoing
C. outgoingD. most outgoing 14. What’s your ____ ?I can’t sleep well at night. A. advice
B. habitC. wayD. problem 15. We like dancing. A. So they are B. So are theyC. So do they D. So they do
二、完型填空(10%) Mr. And Mrs. Wang are very forgetful (健忘的) . For example, Mr. Wang sometimes goes to work on Sunday morning, because he thinks it is . And Mrs. Wang sometimes forgets to cook supper for the family. One summer they planned to to New York for their holidays. They got to the airport only ten minutes the plane took off. So time was short. But Mrs. Wang said she must tell Ling Ling, their daughter, not to forget to
the front door when she went to school. But Ling Ling then was at school. They couldn’t tell her about it by . So they hurried to the post office. Mrs. Wang wrote a short note to Ling Ling, and Mr. Wang bought a and an envelope(信封). Soon thenote was ready. They put the stamp on the envelope(信封) in a hurry and dropped it in the letter , but suddenly Mrs. Wang began to cry. The short note was
in her hand. She had put the plane tickets in the () 1. A. sunny B. cloudy
C. Monday D. Sunday () 2. A. walk
B. drive C. fly D. run () 3. A. before B. oftenC. when D. because () 4. A. often B. ever C. always D. suddenly () 5. A. open B. lock C. closed
D. push () 6.A. plane B. train C. telephone D. bus () 7.A. note B. pen C. stamp D. letter () 8.A. envelope B. box C. / D. office () 9.A. still B. already C. always D. not ()10.A. plane B. envelope C. hand D. school 三、阅读理解(40%) A篇 Pandas are lovely animals. Most of them live in the deep forests of Sichuan Province in China. They have white fur, though their shoulders, legs, ears and eyes are black. Pandas are usually very heavy. Some of them can be about 1.5 meters tall and weigh about 100 kilograms. However, pandas are very agile (灵巧的). They can climb trees as easily as some other animals do. Pandas live mainly on bamboo leaves. They have big and sharp teeth. Every day each grown-up panda eats about 15―30 kilograms of bamboo leaves. And they usually spend 10―20 hours eating. Pandas also have spare time hobbies. Two of their hobbies are climbing trees and sleeping. Sadly, there are not many pandas left in the world. That’s because some people keep cutting down trees, and some bad hunters are trying to kill them for money. This is why are Chinese governments is doing its best to protect pandas against being hurt (捕猎) and killed 根据短文内容,回答问题。 1. Where do pandas live? ____________________________________________________ 2.How much does a panda weigh? ________________________________________________
4. What are pandas’ hobbies?
B篇 Going out is fun. There are many outdoor activities. Here are some of them. 1. Swimming. It is easy to find a nice swimming place. Swimming in a lake or the sea can be more fun. 2. Biking together. Riding bikes is fun. It is fast and cool on a bike. Do not ride too fast, or you may get lost. 3. Looking for birds and animals. You can take books about animals and seeif you can find them. 4. Playing games outdoors. 5. Looking at the stars. You can just sit on the ground and enjoy the free light show in the sky. Watch for shooting stars (流星)make a wish. 6. Dancing in the rain. It’s not sunny all the time, but you can have fun playing in the rain. Just be sure not to go out when there is thunder and lighting(雷和闪电) 7. Just relaxing and enjoying the time. You are outdoors only a few times a year. Just enjoy it. ( ) 1. You cannot swim outdoors. ( ) 2. You may get lost if you ride too fast ( ) 3. You have to pay some money to look at the stars. ( ) 4. Sometimes it’s dangerous to play in the rain. ( ) 5. You can play games or just relax when you go out. (C) Michelle Wie, from America, is like a lot of other young girls in many ways. She is a good student, and she likes reading, drawing and computers. However, in some other ways, she is very different. She doesn’t spend much time going out with friends or shopping or going to parties. She’s very busy practicing golf. Michelle Wie is the best woman golfer for her age in the world. She was born in 1989. In 1999, at the age of 10, she began to win games against women twice her age. At 13, she could hit the ball further than most of the women in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (职业女子高尔夫联赛). At 14, she showed she could hit the ball further than most men. Wie began playing golf at the age of four. When she grew older, she played about four hours a day on weekdays and seven hours a day on weekends. Another thing that helped her was that she was tall. By the time she was 13, Wie was six feet tall. She has the flexibility(灵活) of a dancer and also is very strong. And it’s clear that she loves the game. () 1.When did Michelle Wie start playing golf? A. At 4. B. At 10.
C. At 13.D. At 14. () 2. What does she often do after school? A.
Going out with her friends. B.Shopping with her family. C.Going to parties.D.
Practicing golf. () 3. How long did she practice on weekends when she grew older? A. 3 hours a day.
B. 4 hours a day. C. 7 hours a day.
C. 8 hours a day. () 4. What makes her a successful golfer? A. Dance.B. Practice C. Drawing.D. Computers. () 5. Which of the following is the best title for this passage? A.
Michelle Wie, A Good Student B.Michelle Wie, A Young Winner C.Women Golf PlayersD.
Golf Games For Women (D) The English usually have four meals a day: breakfast, lunch , tea (5:00) and dinner. Breakfast can be a full “English breakfast” of cornflakes with milk and sugar, or bacon and eggs, toast and marmalade, tea of coffee. Some people, however, have just a cup of tea or coffee with a toast of something similar. This is usually a “continental breakfast (大陆式早餐)”. At midday everything is stopped for lunch. Most offices and small shops are closed for an hour and the city pavements are full of people on their way to cafes, coffee bars, restaurants. All workers usually eat in their factories. The English like what they call “good plain food”. They must be able to recognize what they are eating. Usually they like steak, roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and fish and chips. Afternoon tea is taken at about 5:00, but it can hardly be called a meal, it is a cup of tea and cake or biscuits. At the weekends afternoon tea is a special occasion (场合). Friends and visitors are often invited to have a chat over a cup of tea. Dinner is the most important meal of the day. It is usually eaten at 7:00. the first course may be soup. The main course will often be fish or meat, perhaps the traditional roast beef of old England, and a lot of vegetables. The next course will be something sweet and often cooked, such as fruit pie. Last of all there may be cheese, often with biscuits.
四、词语运用:(10%)for two months. I was _____ that John was able to have such a long holiday, because he never _____ any money. &How did you manage it, John?& I asked. &I _____ you were going to stay for two weeks.& &It was easy.& John answered.& I got a job.& &A job?& I asked in surprise.” What did you do?& &I _____ English lessons to a shop manager.& John answered.
&Its name is Luigi. We have become good friends.& &But you're not a teacher.& I said. &I told Luigi I couldn't teach,& John explained. But he insisted on(坚持) having coversation lessons. He wanted to _____ his English. He had a lot of American customers, so it _____ important for him_____ English. I spent three hours a day _____ to him. In return he gave me a room, three meals a day and a little pocket money. &Did your student learn much English?& I asked. &I don't know,& John said, &but I _____ a lot of Italian.& 四、口语表达 (10%) 选择适当的答语完成下面的对话。(10分) ()1. How was your vacation? ()2. Could you come to my party? ()3. How long does it take you to make dinner every day? ()4. How many bananas do we need ? ()5. How do you get to school? ()6. Where were you born? ()7. What’s today? ()8. What’s the matter with you? ()9. Were there any sheep in the field? 篇四:人教版八年级初二上册英语期末测试题及答案
人教版八年级初二上册英语期末测试题及答案 第一部分
基础知识 一.单项选择: 第一组: (
1. ---- Can she _______ English or French ?---- I don?t know. A. speak B. say C. talk D. tell (
2.Maria likes thrillers but she _______
comedies. A. not like
B. likesC. doesn?t like
3.---- Who?s the girl _______
red ? ---- Alice?s cousin. A. inB. at C. for
4._______ comes before December, but after October. A. NovemberB. SeptemberC. August
D. January (
5. ---- Where ______
Tom?s shorts?
---- I can?t see _______ . A. is, itB. is, them C. are, them
D. are, it (
6. Who wants ______ the skating club ? A. join B. to joinC. joining
D. joins (
) 7. We usually ______ late on Sunday morning. A. sleep
B. get upC. playD. have dinner (
) 8. Sunday is the ______ day of a week. A. firstB. last C. seventh D. second (
) 9. ---- ______ does he like blue ?
---- Because he likes the sea. A. What B. When C. Why
) 10. ---- _________ ? ---- At eight-twenty. A. What time is it now ? B. How much is it ? C. What time does it begin ? D. What day is it today 第二组: ()1. This is my sister. ______ name is Grace.. A. SheB. HeC. HerD. His ()2. I like bananas, ________ my friends don?t like bananas. A. andB. so C. butD. or ()3. ---When is your father?s birthday?---It?s October 23rd, 2004. A. October twenty-third
B. twenty-third October C. October twentieth-thirdD. October the twenty-three ()4.
----________ is that chicken?
----It?s three dollars a kilo.” A. How manyB. How much C. HowD. How old ()5. ----Which is your __________ color? ---I think I like __________ best. A. month, may
B. favorite, blue C. favorite, spring
D. best, blue ()6.
---What kind of ________
_______ he like?
---He likes comedies. A. movies, doB. food, does C. subjects, do
D. movies, does ()7. ---Can you play the drum very well? ---___________. And I?m in the music club. A. Yes, I can.
B. No, I can?t C. Yes, I do.
D. No, I don?t ()8. ---________ do you often go to work?
---At around 8:00 am. A. How oldB. What time
D. Where ()9. Please have a look ________ the interesting picture. A. inB. on
D. of()10. She wants __________ baseball with her sister. A. to play
B. playC. playing D. plays 第三组: ( ) 1. My brother Jack can play _______guitar but he can?t play ______ volleyball. A. the, the
B. the,/C. /,the D. a, a ( ) 2.This is _______ grandfather.
A. he B. sheC. ID. his ( ) 3.December is _______ month of a year. A. the twelve B. the twelveth C. the twelfthD. the twelvth ( ) 4. What do you usually do _______ Saturday evening?
A. in B. on C. atD. to ( ) 5- He ___________ sports. He only ________ them on TV. A. don?t play, watch
B. doesn?t play, watch C. not play, watches
D. doesn?t play, watches ( ) 6. It?s ten o?clock in the evening. Let?s _______. A. go to school B. have lunch C. go to bed D. get up ( ) 7. I like comedy, ______ I don?t like thriller. A. orB. and C. butD. for ( ) 8.
______ do you want to join our club? I want to learn swimming. A. Why B. HowC. What
D. How much ( ) 9. The boy doesn?t like documentaries, because it?s _______. A. fun
B. interestingC. relaxing
D. boring ( ) 10. “ Can I help you ?” “________”. A. Thank you
B. You?re welcome C. Yes, please. I want a pen.
D. I?m sorry 二.完形填空 A Dear Jane, It?s Tuesday, November11. I?m really busy! At 8:00 I have math. I don?t like math. Then at 9:00 I have science. It?s difficult, y strict and I?m usually very tired after class. Then I ___ history club. It?s really interesting! Love, Lin Mei ( ) 1. A. and B. or
D. so ( ) 2. A. at
D. in ( ) 3. A. see B. have C. listenD. like ( ) 4. A. scaryB. boringC. sad D. relaxing ( ) 5. A. AfterB. BeforeC. under
D. near ( ) 6. A. days B. subjects
D. clocks ( ) 7. A. CanadaB. JapanC. France
D. Chinese
B 请先阅读文章,然后根据文章内容作下面的完型填空。 It?s September 1st. Miss White is talking to her class. ?Hello, children! Nice to see you again. Today is the first day of this term. Now I?m going to tell you our class timetable. We have school from Monday to Friday. We have a Chinese lesson every day. And we have a math every day, too. We have four English lessons every week, the first on Monday, the second on Wednesday. And the other two are both on Friday. You?ll learn art and music. Every week you?ll have two art lessons and two music lessons. Now I?ll tell you the sports time. You?llhave a P. E. class every day. And Friday afternoon will be your sports time. Boys, don?t you like it? And you will begin to learn computer. Wish you?ll enjoy your school life.? lessons every week. The students have two English lessons on their school life is! The students will enjoy their school life very much. 1. A. studentsB. teacher C. doctor 2. A. go to school
B. don?t go to school
C. can?t stay at home 3. A. 5
B. 4C. 3 4. A. art B. P. E.C. English 5. A. Monday
B. Wednesday C. Friday 6. A. Tuesday and Wednesday B. Tuesday and Thursday C. Friday 7. A. art only
B. music only
C. both art and music 8. A. every week
B. every month C. every day 9. A. Science
B. P. E. C. computer 10.A. play computer gamesB. have sportsC. have a class meeting Welcome to the Zoo 三. 阅读理解: 1)
Read this advertisement and answer the following questions. Days Open:Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m.(上午) C 6:00 p.m.(下午) Saturday to Sunday 8:00 a.m. C 8:00 p.m. Try our Train Ride for $ 2.00 per person!(每人) Fees:(费用)Adults: Ages 8 C 14:
Ages 15 C 18: Under 8: $ 8.00 $ 3.00$ 6.00 Free 1. On Sunday, the zoo opens at ______. A. 10:00 in the morningB 8:00 in the morning
C. 8:00 in the afternoon 2.
The zoo opens ____ days a week. A. two
B. five C. seven 3. If(如果)you are 13 years old, how much do you pay(支付)to go to the zoo? A. 3 dollarsB. 6 dollars C. Free 4.
Kate is twelve, and his little sister is 6, they have to pay ______ to go to the zoo. A. 9 dollarsB. 11 dollarsC. 3 dollars 5.If you are fourteen and your brother is seven, how much do you pay for the train ride? A. 2 dollars.B. 4 dollars.C. 6 dollars. 2)
“You are welcome to have dinner with me on Sunday.” said John. “But I don?t know where your house is.” said Hey. “It?s easy. You get off the bus. Then you cross the road. You take the first on the left. You walk for five minutes. Then you come to a big tree. You take the second on the right after the tree. About a hundred metres down this road there is a big red house, you go past the big house, and after about five hundred metres, you?ll see a small yellow house beside a little tree. Open the door with your foot.” “With my foot?” said Hey. “Why, yes.” said John, “Well, you won?t come to my house empty handed, will you?” 1.From the story we know that John asked Hey ______. A.to go to the cinema togetherB. to have supper with him C.to go to the bus stopD. to go to the big red house 2.“You take the first on the left” means you ______. A. go ahead on the leftB. take the first bus on the leftC. take the first road on the leftD. must buy something first 3.How far was it from the big tree to the big red house? It was ______. A. about one hundred metres awayB. five minutes? walk C. about five hundred feet D. a hundred minutes? ride 4.
Where was John?s house? It was ______.A.on the right after the big tree B. a big red house C. a small yellow house
D. beside a little tree 5.Why did John ask Hey to open the door with his foot? Because Hey ______. A.had no hands B. had nothing in his hands C. was afraid to o0pen the door with his hands
D. would carry a lot of things in both hands 3).Two Russian hunters meet. &I shot a gigantic bear yesterday,& says Ivan. &Look at the hide (兽皮)!& &How do you find such huge bears?& Sergei asks. &Easy,& says Ivan. &You stand in front of a cave and whistle (吹哨子). When the bear comes out, you shoot.& Weeks later the two meet again. Sergei is covered in bandages(绷带). &Didn't you follow my advice?& Ivan asks. &Sure I did. I stood, in front of a cave and whistled, & Sergei replies. &And what came out?& &To me, &says Sergei, &it looked like the Trans-Siberian Express (穿越西伯利亚的快车). & 根据短文判断下列句子正(T)、(F): ① Ivan shot a gigantic bear yesterday.② Ivan showed Sergei the hide of the bear. ③ Ivan taught Sergei how to hunt huge bears.
④ Sergei didn't follow Ivan' s advice. ⑤ Sergei was hit by a train. 5) The Jacksons live in Campton. It is an old small town. Grandpa Harry is 65 years old. He is very healthy and he likes to go fishing in the fishing pond with Joe and play chess with his friends. The Jacksons often have Grandpa?s fish for supper. Joe is fifteen years old and football is his favorite sport. He often plays it after class at school. Joe has a sister. Her name?s Mary. Mary likes swim-ming very much. She often swims in summer with her classmates. Joe?s father, Bill, is an art teacher in Joe and Mary?s school. He is very good at basketball. He is in the basketball team of the town. Joe and Mary like to watch their father playing other teams. Joe?s mother, Diana, likes sports, too. She is good at playing tennis. She often goes shopping with Mary. She often buys beautiful clothes and healthy food for the family. All the family members like sports and they often go to the sport center(中心)in Campton on weekends. Campton is small, but they love it. 1. The Jacksons often have fish for supper. And the fish is from _____. A. the school
B. the storeC. Joe?s fatherD. the fishing pond 2. What sport does Joe like most? A. Basketball B. FootballC. Tennis
D. fishing 3. Joe and Mary are _____. A. studentsB. teachersC. clerksD. runners 4. How many people are there in the family?
There are _____. A. six
B. FiveC. Four D. I don?t know 5. All the family members like _____ on weekends. A. shopping
B. fishingC. doing sportsD. watching sports第二部分综合能力 四.词汇 同学们已经学习积累了不少词汇. 现在请你按要求把下面的单词分类. pencil, sweater, your, chair, under, cousin, soccer, fun, boring, relaxing, aunt, basketball, her, his, notebook, eraser, eggs, fruit, sofa, shorts, volleyball, interesting, pen, socks, parents, bed 衣物:____________ 、____________ 、____________ 家具: ____________ 、____________ 、____________ 描述性词汇:____________ 、____________ 、____________ 运动: ____________ 、____________ 、____________
五.句子: 1.把所给单词按照正确的顺序排成句子(注意标点符号和大小写) 1.how, these , pants, are, much, _________________________________________________________________ 2.is, Helen?s, when, birthday,
________________________________________________________________4.you, do, want, a, to, movie, to, go
_________________________________________________________________ 5.I, thrillers, scary, are, think
_________________________________________________________________ 6.favorite, science, my, is, subject,_________________________________________________________________ 7.she, can, English, speak,_________________________________________________________________ 8.kind, like, of, you, movies, what, do, ________________________________________________________________ 9.club, what, do, join, you, want, to,_____________________________________________________________ 10.
time, does, what, she, eat, breakfast, ________________________________________________________________ 2.根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。 1.
咱们打网球吧。Let?s______ ________. 2.
早饭我喜欢吃鸡蛋。I like _______ for ________. 3.听起来很有趣。That _______ ________. 4.八月是一年中的第八个月。_______ is the _______ month of the year. 5.我喜欢喜剧片,我也喜欢京剧。I like _______ and I ______ like Beijing Opera. 6. 你会弹吉他吗?Can you ______ ______ _______? 7. 我想加入音乐俱乐部。I want to join _____ _______ ________. 8. 凯特八点钟到达学校。Kate ______ ______ school at 8:00. 9. 早晨他总是很忙。He is always ______ in the morning. 10. 她最喜欢的学科是科学。Her _______ _______ is science. 11. 我们星期三有体育课。We have P.E. ______ ________. 12. 他能讲英语也能讲一点法语。He can _______ English and ______ ________ French. 13. 我不喜欢物理, 物理太难了。I ______ ______ physics. It?s ______ ________.六.对话 1. 把下列对话按照正常的语序排列 ()Speaking. Hi, Tony. ()Yes? () Hello! This is Tony. Is that Nick? ()Nick, do you have free time on Sunday? ()Do you want to go to a movie? ()That sounds great. But what?s the name of the movie? ()Oh, I don?t like action movies. And is there another movies on? ()How about comedies? ()Ok! Let?s meet at 3 o?clock tomorrow at the gate of the Capital Cinema. ()It?s Rush Hour. ()See you tomorrow! ()Great. I like them very much because I think they can make me relaxed. ()See you! 2.A: ___1___ my new T-shirt, Mum? Do you __2____ ? B: Is it on the sofa ? A: No, it?s ___3__ thereB: Well, let ____4__ Help ___5___ find it. A: Thank you, MumB: Ah, here it is. A: No, this is a ___6__ one. Where?s my long one?B: Look! What?s ___7____ on the bed? A: That?s it. ___8___ me put it on. Is it too____9___ (小)?
B: I think it?s fine. A: ___10_____, Mum. 3.A: Can I help you? B: __1____ ,___2___. I want a pair of pants. A: What ___3____ do you ___4____?B: Black. A: Here __5____ ____6___.
B: __7____ ___8____ are they? A: 35 dollars. B :You?re __10_____. 4.
)1. When do you have history? A. Mr. Smith. (
)2. Do you like salad?B. I can draw.篇五:2014初二英语上册期末试卷及答案 初二英语试题
二、选择题(20’) ()21.We all believe _______,because she is ______honest girl. A. a
C. a B. an D. an B. knock, walks passed D. knocks, walks passed C. in D. in ()22.Max often ______our books and pens ______the floor, when he ______our desks.
A. knocks, walks pastC. knocks, walks pastB. on
()23.He left home ______a cold morning, and I heard that he was coming back _____ the late afternoon. A. on ()24.―I?m going on a trip to Beijing. ―_________! wW
1.c o M A. It?s nice of you B. Have a good time D. Congratulations C. OK. That?s all right ()25. ―Could I _______a book from you? ―Of course. And you mustn?t_______ it to others. A. lendB. borrow A. spends B. take ()27.What exactly does the sign _______? A. stand for
B. stood for
C. stand up
D. stood up D. put down D.from ()28.Please_______the painting on the wall and _______the washing machine later. A. put in B. put in C. put up ()29.Bees always remember ________back the same way _______they went. A. from B. asC. as ()30. ―____________? ―It was sunny and windy. A. What was the weather B. What was the weather like C. How was the temperature
D. What was the temperature ()31.______nature reserves _______us learn more about protecting animals. A. S help A. for B. S helps C. T helpingD. S helps B. with C. for
D. with ()32.Good hotels can provide us _______hot water even at night. And it can also provide food ______us any time. ()33._______animals are in danger and there will be _______space for them if we do nothing for them. A. M less and less
B. L more and more C. lend
D. keep ()26.Tom______half an hour doing his homework and listening to pop music ______him 20 minutes. C. costs
D. takesC. F more and more A. What a A.S+V+O
D. M more and moreD. How ()34.______useful advice we had in the meeting last week!B. What C. How a
B.S+V+P()35.The sentence structure of “Eddie is watching Hobo work”. C.S+V+IO+DOD. S+V+DO+OC ()36.Not only you but also Mary ______to ______after-school activities. A. join
B. join D. take part in C. take part in ()37.On our way home, our bikes______, so we had to walk home. A. is brokenB. was brokeC. broke down
D. breaks down ()38.The earthquake hurt ______people and more than 35000 got badly hurt. A. thousands
B. two thousands C. thousands of
D. thousand of ()39.There are pieces of glass and bricks on the road. Would you please _______with me? A. move it away C. move them away
B. to move it awayD. to move them away ()40.―_____anyone hurt in the big fire? ―No, everybody was OK. A. Does
C. DidD. Do 三、完形填空(15’) A man with a green bag walked into a doctor?s room. “Please sit down. Open your mouth and 舌头),”the doctor said, “OK. You can ?s clear something is you. You have to do more exercise.”
“But, doctor,” the man said. “I don?t think…” “Don?t tell me what you,” the doctor said. “I am the doctor, not you. I know in offices all day and in front of the “Doctor, you don?t understand,” the man said. “I…” “I don?t want to hear any ” the doctor said. “You must find time for exercise. If you don?t, you will get ” “But I walk every day.” the man said. X k
o m “ “Please listen to me, doctor!” the man shouted, getting “I?m a mailman.” the man continued, “I walk for seven hours every day and I come to letters.” For a moment, the doctor said nothing, and “Put your tongue out again, will you?” B. put out B. close B. strange C. put away
C. fill C. nice
D. put off D. try D. exciting television in the ” for lunch and back.” ()41.A. put on
()42.A. open
()43.A. wrong()44.A. discuss ()45.A. how ()46.A. eat B. talk
C. hoursC. fat C. run D. meet D. what D. sit D. morning D. days D. strong D. fly D. factory D. angry D. have D. thenB. why
B. minutes B. advices B. healthy B. drive
B. excited B. send
()47.A. evening
()48.A. seconds
()49.A. news ()50.A.thin
()51.A. walk ()53.A. sad
()54.A. get
()55.A. or
B. afternoon
C. excuses(借口) D. messages ()52.A. office
C. restaurant
C. surprised
C. but A. MondayB. Friday C. Saturday
D. Sunday 57.Tommy is an 8-year-old boy.He wants to visit The City Flower Show with his parents.How much will they pay? A. 125yuan B. 100 yuan C. 75 yuanD. 150 yuan . A. go to CanadaB. write to CEE/CCIEEC. call at (010) D. send an e-mail to University of Toronto A. Bands B. Dancers C. Singers
D. Both A and C 60. Phillip, A.The City Flower Show C.
New York MuseumB. English Summer Camp D.Pop Music Week 【 B 】 It is not a good idea for children to have to work hard. Children should study in school as hard as they can. They should not have to do heavy work with their bodies. When parents or others force(强迫)their children to work hard, the results are never good. Many may be very bad. If a farmer makes his son work like a man, he may easily learn to hate farming. Children sometimes do too much in gardens, in shops, or even in their own homes. They soon begin to hate such work with a force, because that can destroy their happiness. But there may be a worse loss, child?s love for its parents. The feeling may become something different. When that happens, the old kind of love never returns. ( )61.It is not a good idea for _______to have to work hard. A. menB. women
C. children D. boys ( )62.Children should study in school _______. A. hard B. easyC. happyD. early ( )63.Children should not have to do _______work with their bodies. A. easy B. good C. heavily D. heavy ( )64.The writer thinks children should study and play _______. wW
1.c o M A. hard B. happily
C. heavily D. happy ( )65.The writer thinks children?s parents or others don?t force their _______to work hard. A. sistersB. brothers
C. children D. uncles 【 C 】 Little Mike?s grandma died weeks ago. He missed her very much. One afternoon Mike went to the city park where his grandma used to go. There he saw an old lady. She looked very kind. She was sitting there, watching pigeons(鸽子).Little Mike went up and sat next to her. He took out his food and drinks and gave some to her. She smiled at him. Her smile was so sweet that Mike wanted to see it again. She seemed to understand him, so once again she smiled. Mike was very glad.
They sat there all the afternoon, eating and talking. As it grew dark, Mike got up to leave. Before he left, he hugged the old lady and she gave her sweetest smile. When Mike got home, his mother was surprised by the look of joy on his face. “I met a granny in the park. Her smile was like the kind of smile I had seen on grandma?s face.” The old lady also returned to her home happily. She told her son that she had food and drinks with a little boy. “He was as lovely as Brittany.” She said. Her son was surprised, because he had never seen her so happy since Brittany, her grandson, died weeks ago. ( )66. Little Mike went to the park and ________. 新 课 标 第 一 网 A. played with pigeons C. met an old lady B. fed pigeons D. saw a friend of his grandma?s ( )67.The old lady?s smile showed that _______.A. he had hoped to meet the boy C. she missed her grandsonB. she wanted to get some drinks
D. she liked the little boy B. the old lady was as kind as his grandma ( )68.Mike felt very glad because_______. A. he gave the granny food and drinks ( )69.Mike and the old lady________. A. were good to each other B. knew each other well C. often met in the park
D. did nothing that afternoon ( )70.What can we learn from the story? A. When one feels unhappy, he must go to a park B. Old people are always kind and happy C. Children and old people should get on well with each other D. When people are kind to each other, they will feel happy C. he had seen his grandma D. she liked the little boy 【 D 】 Bob Harris was a weatherman at a small television station. He worked for twenty years and during those twenty years, he felt that his life was boring. Every day, he studied the weather and tried to predict(预报)the next day?s weather. Then, he stood in front of the camera and read his report. Some days it was cloudy, so sometimes rainy, while sometimes snowy. The weather changed each day, but Bob still felt that his job was always the same. His boss often told him to be happier and smile more in front of the camera, but Bob rarely smiled. He thought that most people did not watch his weather report and his job did not matter much to anyone. One day, he arrived at work and began to study the weather as usual. He noticed that something was different that day. Everything he studied told him that there was going to be a very big storm very soon, though he was not completely sure. Suddenly, Bob felt excited. He ran to his boss?s office and asked to do a special weather report. The boss agreed and Bob gave a special report that afternoon, warning people of the coming storm. Because of this report, many people were safe during the storm. Bob realized(意识到) that his job was actually very important. ( )71.Why did Bob feel that his life was boring? A. Because the weather changed each day. B. Because he did not want to work for a small television station. C. Because he did not like to stand in front of the camera. D. Because he felt that his job was always the same. ( )72.Why did Bob rarely smile when he was in front of the camera? A. Because he thought that his job did not matter much to anyone. B. Because he only worked for a small televison station. C. Because he did not like his boss. D. Because the weather report was boring. ( )73.Why did Bob ask to do a special weather report? A. Because he felt excited. B. Because he wanted to warn people of the coming storm. C. Because he realized that his job was actually very important.

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语网校 的文章

随机推荐