总播放量:
播放量数据:
方式2:免费发送短信到手机
此短信不收取任何费用,保证您的手机号安全不被泄露
下载APP到本机
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
安装爱奇艺视频桌面版,只需10秒马上开始下载本专辑
您上次观看到{{videoOrder}}集{{#wHour}}{{wHour}}时{{/wHour}}{{#wMinutes}}{{wMinutes}}分{{/wMinutes}}{{#wSeconds}}{{wSeconds}}秒{{/wSeconds}}
正在加载...
当前剧集目前暂无内容或版权,请持续关注更新
{{ each data as item index}}
{{if item.isYugao}}
{{/if}} {{if item.isNeedPay }}
{{else if item.isNew }}
{{/if}}{{/each}}
正在加载...
当前剧集目前暂无内容或版权,请持续关注更新
cctv中学生初中英语
cctv中学生初中英语
cctv中学生初中英语
正在加载...
该专辑目前暂无剧情,请持续关注更新
{{ each data as item index}} {{if item.desc && !item.isYugao}}
{{if item.vurl}}
{{else}}第{{item.pd}}集{{/if}}
{{item.desc}}
{{if item.videoFocuses }}
{{ each item.videoFocuses as item0 index2 }}
{{item0.timeV2}}{{if item0.vPointUrl}}
{{else}}{{item0.desc}}{{/if}}{{/each}}{{/if}}{{/if}} {{/each}}
正在加载...
该专辑目前暂看点,请持续关注更新
{{ each data as item index}} {{if item.desc }}
{{if item.vUrl}}
{{else}}{{item.shortTitle}}{{/if}}
{{item.desc}}
{{if item.videoFocuses }}
{{ each item.videoFocuses as item0 index2 }}
{{item0.timeV2}}{{if item0.vPointUrl}}
{{else}}{{item0.desc}}{{/if}}{{/each}}{{/if}}{{/if}} {{/each}}
该专辑目前暂无片花,请持续关注更新
该专辑目前暂无预告片,请持续关注更新
爱奇艺客户端下载
正在加载...
{{item.playCount_v2}}
{{if !item.solo && item.latestOrder }}
{{if item.latestOrder == item.videoCount }}
{{item.videoCount}}集全
{{else if (item.videoCount===0 && item.latestOrder>item.videoCount) }}
更新至{{item.latestOrder}}
{{else if (item.videoCount && item.latestOrder<item.videoCount) }}
{{if item.latestUrl}}{{else}}更新至{{item.latestOrder}}{{/if}}/共{{item.videoCount}}集
教育风云榜
选择下载剧集初中英语 |
  初中三年必须学会的英语语法 语法知识是在掌握一定量的单词和短语的基础上才能获得的。因此,单词的形态变化是语法学习的基础之基……发表日期:
I always want to grow up soon, so that I can leave my parents and to be free all the time. But last night, I saw a movie about a child who got the magic and then he became an adult....
发表日期:
There is an old Chinese saying that the moon in the hometown is full. Everytime when I go back to my hometown, I will think of this saying. ...
发表日期:
When I finished my study from primary school, I had to face the hard choices. One was to stay at my hometown and went to the nearest middle school, the other was to move to the city with my parents....
发表日期:
Some classic articles in the textbook will be kicked out and the new articles will be brought in. When people heard the news, they felt pity about it, because the articles from Lu Xun were so humorous and profound....
发表日期:
The American popular female singer Lady Gaga is famous for creating the fashion. Of course, the fashion she created is not accepted by the old generation but is admired by the young people....
发表日期:
Today, I saw an very interesting movie. The story was about a boy met a girl who lived next to him since he was very small. The girl was so active and the boy was very shy....
发表日期:
Last year, I went to Guilin for travel. On the train, I felt so bored. A girl who sat next to me was reading a book, which caught my attention. ...
发表日期:
My mother always complains about my father. She said he was lazy and spent less time to stay with me. Actually, in my eyes, my father is a qualified father. ...
发表日期:
There is a father who wants to let her seven years old daugher to learn how to ride a bike. Most of the children at her age can ride a bike, so the father decides not to let her daugher fall behind....
发表日期:
When summer holiday comes, I always go back to my hometown and spend the time with my grandparents. I like the life there, it is so simple and happy....
发表日期:
It is known to all that Christmas Day is on December 25th. It is the biggest day in the western countries. But not so many people know about the White Christmas in China. ...
发表日期:
I have a good friend, we met each other when I was five years old. She is my neighbor and the first time I saw her, she smiled at me. ...
发表日期:
A boy went to a shop and bought a pencil and other things. When he was going to pay the bill, he took out his wallet and found he had not enough money to pay. ...
发表日期:
Last week, my teacher told us that we would have a practical activity. At first, we were happy to hear it, all of us thought that must be very funny....
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语网校 的文章

随机推荐