下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
6A上句型转换
官方公共微信They have a special dog. 变成否定句:——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
They have a special dog. 变成否定句: 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
短文判断。正确的填写T,错误的填写F
It is very cold in winter so many people prefer to stay at home in the evening. They can watch TV, read books, play video games or surf the internet. I usually have a lot of homework. I have to finish my homework first. Then I can play some computer games.
(1) It is not very cold in winter.
(2) Many people like going out in the evening.
(3) They have a lot of homework.
(4) I don't have much homework.
(5) After I finish my homework, I play computer games.
  Most people in American have three meals a day. They have breakfast in the morning, lunch at noon and dinner in the evening. They often have breakfast and lunch in a hurry. They have bread and butter, drink fruit juice or coffee for breakfast. They bring sandwiches for lunch, or eat in McDonald's. For dinner they have more time and eat more. They have soup, vegetables, meat and potatoes. They drink milk, fruit juice, coffee or tea. Sometimes they have desserts---- pie, cake or ice-cream.
(1) How many meals do most Americans have?
   A. Two B. Three C. Four
(2) Do they have breakfast and lunch slowly?
   A. Yes, they do B. Slowly C. No, they don't
(3) Where do they sometimes have lunch?
   A. In McDonald's B. In KFC C. At home
(4) Do they have a lot of food or little food for dinner?
   A. A lot of food.
   B. Little food.
   C. Yes, they have a lot of food.
(5) What's the best topic (题目)?
   A. American
   B. Three Meals
   C. Three Meals for American
用所给单词的适当形式填空。
They ________(have)a big lunch last Spring Festival.
阅读理解。
  A:Yang Ling, what did you do last Sunday?
  B:I visited Liu Tao's grandparents.
  A:Where do they live?
  B:They live in a small town near Nanjing.They have a really nice house.I went there with Su Hai, Su Yang, Gao Shan, Liu Tao and Ben.They were very glad to see us.Liu Tao's grandpa showed us a lot of stamps from different countries.His grandma cooked us nice lunch.We liked the food very much.
  A:What did you do there?
  B:In the morning, we cleaned their house.In the afternoon, we worked in their garden.Su Hai and Su Yang watered the trees and flowers.Liu Tao and Gao Shan picked apples.Ben and I planted some trees.We worked for about two hours.
  A:Were you tired?
  B:No!I like working in the garden.We had a really good time.
  A:Great!I'd like to visit them, too.
判断正误,正确的用“T”表示,错误的用“F”表示。
Wang Bing and Yang Ling visited Liu Tao's grandparents last Sunday.
On the farm, Yang Ling planted trees.
Liu Tao's grandma cooked these kids nice lunch.
Yang Ling and Su Hai planted flowers.
They worked on the farm for about two hours.
Read and choose.(读一读,选一选)
  Chinese New Year is in spring.At Chinese New Year, we eat dumplings.We eat sweets.We have dinner.We watch TV.We have fireworks.
  In England they have Christmas.Christmas is in winter.They have Christmas trees and presents.They have a big dinner and sing songs.
Chinese New Year is ________.
Christmas is ________.
We eat dumplings at ________.
Chinese New Year
They have Christmas trees at ________.
Chinese New Year
At Chinese New Year, we ________.
sing songs
have fireworks
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
they ----- already-------- their lunch.请说明理由,越具体越好!A.had,hadB.have,hadC.have,haveD.have,eat
轩哥无罪3g
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
B么...They have already had their lunchhave表示现在完成时,说话的时候已经吃完而在现在完成时的句子中have后面的动词要用过去分词,“吃饭”可说成"have lunch 或者eat lunch"在此句中换成现在完成时态就是“had lunch 或者ate lunch”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Unit 1总稿_甜梦文库
Unit 1总稿
7AUnit 1 This is me!【单元学习重点和要求】 一.词汇 come from 从……来, 来自于…… watch TV 看电视 be born 出生 every day 每天;天天 play football 踢足球 take a bus 乘公共汽车 at school 在上学,在求学 after school 放学后 work hard 努力工作;努力学习 half an hour 半小时 enjoy doing sth 爱好(喜欢)做某事 be good at 擅长……;对……学(做)得好 tennis racket 网球拍 the World Cup 世界杯 football field 足球场 the Computer Club 电脑兴趣小组 tennis court 网球场 play computer games 玩电子游戏 football boots 足球鞋 the Music Club 音乐兴趣小组 swimming pool 游泳池 look for things on 网上搜寻/浏览 the Internet have breakfast 吃早饭/餐 四、语法 一般现在时可以用于以下几种情况: 1. 表示人或事物动作、状态,如 She gets up at six o‘clock.她在六点起床。 2. 表示人或事物现在的状态,如: He is twelve.他十二岁。She is at home.她在家。 3. 表示经常的或习惯性的动作,如: I go to school at 7:30 every day.每天七点半我上学。 4. 表示主语具备的性格和能力等,如: She likes apples.她喜欢苹果。 5. 表示普遍存在或某种客观事实。如: March comes after February.二月之后三月来到了。 The sun is bigger than the moon.太阳比月亮大。 一般现在时常与 often, usually, always, every day, sometimes, every week, every month, every year, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, once a week, on Sundays, never 等时间状语 连用。 一般现在时主要的变化就是当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要有相应的变化。主要有 以下几种变化: 1)一般情况下在动词尾直接加-s; 如:read→reads, write→writes, say→ 2)以 s, sh, ch, x, o 结尾的单词加-es; 如:teach→teaches, wash→washes, guess→guesses, fix→fixes, go→ 3)以辅音字母+y 结尾的词,先变 y 为 i,再加-es。 如:try→tries, carry→carries. 【知识讲解】 1.look after=take care of,D照料/顾‖。例如: You must look after the e-dog.=You must take care of the e-dog.你必须照料好这只电子狗。 2.welcome 感叹词,D欢迎‖,welcome to+地点,D欢迎到……来‖。例如: Welcome to China.欢迎到中国来。1 welcome 也可以作名词,表示D欢迎‖。例如: give sb a warm welcome 给某人以热烈的欢迎 welcome 还可以作动词,表示D欢迎‖。例如: We welcome you to our home.我们欢迎你到我们家来。 welcome 还可以作形容词,表示D受欢迎的‖,它可以作定语,也可以作表语。例如: a welcome guest 受欢迎的客人;嘉宾 You are always welcome.你总是受欢迎的。 3.be clever at=be good at,D擅长……‖。例如: He is clever at maths.= He is good at maths.他擅长数学。 4.You can call me Simon.你们可以叫我西蒙。动词 call 后面可以带复合宾语。 5.at school 在上学,在求学。School 前不加冠词,如果加冠词则成了D在学校里‖。 : He is at school in Beijing.他在北京上学。 He teaches English at a school in Beijing.他在北京的一所学校里教英语。 6.like doing sth 喜欢做某事(表示习惯或爱好) like to do sth 喜欢做某事(指具体的事情) 。例如: I like taking a walk after supper, but I don‘t like to take a walk tonight. 我喜欢晚饭后散步,但今晚我不想散步了。 7.work hard 努力工作;努力学习。work 是动词,表示D工作;干活‖。hard 是副词。 hard work 辛勤的劳动,艰苦的工作。这里的 work 是名词,hard 是形容词。 8.wear glasses 戴眼镜。wear 动词,D穿,戴‖,与 where(哪儿)发音相同。 glass 名词,D玻璃(不可数名词)‖;D玻璃杯(可数名词)‖,复数形式 glasses 可以指D眼镜‖, D一副眼镜‖a pair of glasses. 〖注意〗 wearD穿,戴‖,强调状态,含有D穿(戴)着‖之意。 put onD穿,戴‖强调动作(过程) ,含有D穿(戴)上‖之意。例如: He often wears a sweater, but today he is wearing a jacket. 他时常穿一件厚运动衫,但今天穿的是夹克衫。 It‘s cold outside. You‘d better put on your coat. 外面很冷,你最好穿上你的大衣。 9.every dayD每天;天天‖,在句中作状语。 everyday 形容词,D日常的;每日的‖,在句中作定语,修饰名词。例如: He gets up very early every day.他每天起得很早。 everyday English 常用英语 everyday life 日常生活 10.weekend 名词,D周末‖,一般指 Saturday and Sunday 星期六和星期天。 at the weekend 在周末。 weekday 名词,D平常日,平时(=any day except Sunday or Saturday 除了星期天或星期六之 外的任何一天)‖。如:I get up at six on weekdays.我平日六点起床。 11.half an hour 半小时。half 名词,D半;一半;二分之一‖ two hours and a half=two and a half hoursD两个半小时;两小时半‖ half a day 半天 half a year 半年 Half of six is three.六的一半是三。 【练习检测】2 一.根据汉语及句意完成下列句子,每空一词: 1.Hobo is _______ ________.(一只电子狗) 2.This is my ________ ___________.(说明书) 3.The students are introducing themselves to ________ _________.(彼此) 4.Please write a __________ of yourself.(个人简介) 5.I _________ ___________(生于)in Shanghai. 6.He is _____________.(乐于助人) 7.I am in ________ ________(七年级). 8.Millie is a member of _________ __________ __________.(阅读兴趣小组) 9.Sandy_________ ___________to music.(喜欢听) 10.I go to school _________ _________ ___________.(和朋友一起) 二. 用所给词的适当形式填空: 1.Simon__________(play)football after school every day. 2.He__________(be)born in Beijing, but he________(live)in Nanjing now. 3.Andy likes __________(watch)TV. He __________(watch)TV every evening. 4.I_________(not have)breakfast at 7:00 a.m. 5.________ you________(do)your homework at home? 6.There________(be)three people in my family. 7.Simon_________(be not)good at football. 8.He wants___________(play)in the next World Cup. 9.I enjoy___________(play)tennis. 10.Let‘s_________(go)home together. 三. 单项选择: ( )1.―Good morning. ―____ . A. Thank you B. Good morning C. Hello D. Goodbye ( )2.I‘m Sandy. What ______ your name? A. is B. are C. be D. have ( )3.Kitty loves____ . A. dances B. dance C. dancing D. is dancing ( )4.Where____ he_____ from? A. is/come B. does/come C. is/comes D. do/come ( )5.He______. A. wears glass B. puts on glasses C. wear glasses D. wears glasses ( )6.Where _____ you born? A. are B. were C. do D. be ( )7.Amy_____ long hair. A. is B. have C. has D. does ( )8.I talk _____ my classmates ______ lunchtime. A. with/on B. to/to C. to/at D. to/in ( )9.There_____ a pencil and two rulers in the pencil-box. A. are B. is C. be D. have ( )10._____you _____ the bus every day? A. Do/take B. Are/take C. Does/take D. Do/takes3 四.根据汉语完成下列各句(每空一词) : 1.他喜欢网上浏览。 He loves ________ __________ things on Internet. 2.你喜欢玩电子游戏吗? _______you _________ playing _________ ___________? 3.在周末,他通常跑半小时的步。 _______ the weekend, he usually_________ running for _________ an hour. 4.我擅长英语,而且是英语兴趣小组的成员。 I am ________ __________ English and I‘m a member of the ________ _________. 5.你家有几口人? How many people _________ _________in your family? 6.Does Kitty wear glasses ? (改成陈述句 ) _________________________________________________________ 7.Millie often goes to school on foot . (改成否定句) __________________________________________________________ 8.David isn‘t from Haian. (写出同义句) __________________________________________________________ 9.Amy plays badminton after school . (改成一般疑问句 ) __________________________________________________________ 10.Sandy walks home every day. (划线部分提问) __________________________________________________________ 五.书面表达 (10 分) 根据下表提示发挥想象以 My Sister 为题写一篇 60 字左右的短文。 Name Amy Age 十四 Birthplace Living place 南京 南通 Schlool name Class 南通中学 七年级四班 look like 短发,苗条,….... 打排球,听音乐 Good at Not like 英语和语文 打电脑游戏,…… ____________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________4 7A Unit 2 My day 【知识梳理】 一.词组 it‘s time for+名词 是做某事的时间了,该做某事了 get up 起床 after-school activities 课外活动 have assembly 开晨会 have lessons 上课 eat breakfast/lunch/supper 吃早/中/晚餐 do one‘s homework 做家庭作业 watch TV 看电视 go to bed 上床睡觉 keep a diary 记日记 a day at school 在学校的一天 lots of 许多;大量 have fun 娱乐,乐趣;开心 more than 多于;超过 twice a week 一星期两次 swimming club 游泳俱乐部 read comic books 看连环漫画书 have (no) time to do sth. 有(没有)时间做某事 chat with sb 和某人聊天/闲谈 go swimming 去游泳 I would like to+动词原形 愿意干某事;想要干某事 from...to… 从……到…… look forward to… 期盼;盼望 turn on 打开(电灯、电视、收音机等) Here it is! 给你! 二、日常用语 Is it time for breakfast? 是吃早饭的时候了吗? What are you going to do today? 今天你打算干什么? Please e-mail me soon! 请尽快给我发电子邮件! We are in Class 1, Grade 7. 我们在七年级一班。 What are they talking about? 他们在谈论什么? Do you like swimming/drawing? 你喜欢游泳/画画吗? 三、语法 人称代词(主格形式) 1.人称代词的主格形式有: I (我); We (我们); You (你、你们); He (他) She (她); It (它); They (他们) 人称代词的主格形式在句中只作主语和表语。 例如:We are in Class 4, Grade 7.我们在七年级四班。 Who is that? It‘s I / me. (在口语中常用宾格) 是谁呀?是我。5 2.人称代词除主格外,还有宾格,它们是: me (我); us (我们); you (你、你们); him (他); her (她); it (它); them (他们) 人称代词的宾格在句中只能作宾语,不能作主语。 例如:Miss Wang teaches us English.王老师教我们英语。 I give him a ball.我给他一个球。 3.一般现在时行为动词的一般疑问句句型: Do /Does +主语+动词原形+宾语? 当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要用 Does;主语不是第三人称单数时,则要用 Do。 例如:Do you/we/they like drawing? Yes, I/we/they do. No, I/we/they don‘t. Does he/she/it like walking? Yes, he/she/it does. No, he/she/it doesn‘t. 【注意】当一个句子的主要动词是?to be‘时,不用 do/does 构成问句,而是把 be 动词提前。 例如:Mary is a girl.→ Is Mary a girl? We are in Grade 7. → Are you in Grade 7? 【巩固练习】 一.英汉词组互译: 1. 开晨会 2. do after-school activities 3. 和某人闲谈 4. have time to do sth. 5. 约见某人 6. win the first prize 7. 期盼;盼望 8. keep a diary 9 have a class meeting 10.超过;多于11.have fun 12.彼此 13.twice a week 14.每天 15.1ook forward to 16.想要 17.meet up 18.始终;一直二 用所给词的适当形式填空: 1. Mary often ______ (watch) TV at night. 2. Amy is tall enough ______ (reach) the apples. 3. It is fun ______ (chat) with friends. 4. Can you finish ______ (do) your homework in time? 5. I don‘t have much time ______ (play) basketball every day. 6. Does Sandy spend an hour ______ (read) Chinese every day? 7. What ______ (be) the news? 8. Thank you for ______ (organize) the school trip. 9. I‘d like ______ (go) shopping with you. 10. We look forward to ______(get) your answer. 11.Daniel 12.Where do (not want)a new computer. (he)friends come from? (two)a week.613.Her father cleans his car 14.My sister is a member of the 15.I am good at 16.I don‘t have much time 17.Lily always helps her mother 18.My brother often 19.Thank you very much for(swim)Club.(read)English books. (play)with my friend. (clean)the house.(play)basketball on Wednesday afternoon. (write)to me. (study) English.20.Every day Millie spends half an hour三. 单项选择: ( )1.―May I use your pen, Judy? ―Yes, ____ ! A. give you B. I give you C. here it is D. here is it ( )2.I don‘t know______ this word. A. how spell B. how I to spell C. how to spell D. how do spell ( )3.The girl has____ to do today. A. lots of homework B. a lot of homeworks C. a lot homework D. lots of homeworks ( 4.We____ go to school on Saturday. A. sometime B. some time C. sometimes D. some times ( 5.They______ at school. A. have lunch B. have a lunch C. have a breakfast D. have the breakfast ( )6. I gave _____ to the poor girl. A. the whole money B. whole the money C. the all money D. all money ( )7. I always speak every sentence_____ to improve skills. A. many time B. much times C. many times D. few time ( )8.I usually watch TV _____ . A. two time a week B. twice a week C. twice week D. two times a week ( )9.I spend some time_____ my dog in the park every afternoon. A. to walk B. walk C. in walk D. walking ( )10.He likes_____ magazines and he dislikes_____ a film. A. see B. see C. read D. watch 四.根据汉语完成下列各句(每空一词) : 1. 一些狗就是不知道怎样玩。 Some dogs _______ don‘t know _______ to _______ fun. 2. 我校有 200 多名学生。 There are _______ _______ 200 students _______ my school. 3. 我最喜欢的功课是语文和英语。 My _______ lessons _______ Chinese and English. 4. Millie 每周二次去阅读兴趣小组。 Millie _______ to the _______ Club _______ a week. 5. 我们不应该玩太多的电脑游戏。 We _______ play _______ many _______ games.7 6.你觉得你们的新学校怎么样? What do you 7.整个城市有两百多家学校。 There are 200 schools in the whole city. your new school?8.我妹妹每天晚上总是要花一个小时看报。 My sister always an hour newspapers every evening? 9.Daniel 是我们班上游泳最棒的人。 Daniel is the 10.我们盼望着国庆节的到来。 五.句型转换 1.She does her homework every day.(改为否定句) She It‘s time her homework every day. 2.It‘s time for breakfast.(同义句转换) breakfast. . in our class.3.Sandy helps Kitty and Kitty helps Sandy.(同义句转换) Sandy and Kitty help 4.I go to school every day.(用 Millie 代替 I 作主语) Millie to school every day. 5.I want to go to China‘s Space Museum.(同义句转换) I go to China‘s Space Museum. 六.找出下列句子中错误的一项并改正 ( )1.Each of the students in our class have an English―Chinese dictionary. A ( )2.We don‘t A ( B C Dgo to school in Sunday.What about you? B C D)3.Sometimes we practise playing the volleyball after schoo1. A ( B C D)4.Thank you very much for lend the your book. A B C D()5.What are the exciting news? A B C D8 7A Unit 3 Let‘s celebrate! 【知识梳理】 1.词组 dress up as… dressing room care much about dress a summer dress an evening dress Christmas card Easter holiday Easter music on Christmas Day thank sb for doing sth give sb sth as a treat play a joke on sb. paint a landscape 装扮成…… 化装室 讲究衣着 夏装 晚礼服 圣诞贺片 复活节假期 复活节音乐 圣诞节 谢某人做某事 用……招待某人 捉弄某人 绘一幅风景画 pumpkin lantern 南瓜灯 special costume 特制服装 costume ball 化装舞会 costume designer (影剧)服装设计员 the Mid-Autumn Festiva 中秋节 finish school 毕业 traditional Chinese food 传统中国食品 lion dance 狮子舞 buy sb sth=buy sth for sb 为某人买某物 buy sth from (of) sb. 从某人处购买某物 National Day 国庆节 rice dumplings 粽子2、日常用语 What are you cooking? Why do you like fishing? Where are you going? Which is your favorite festival? Thank you for telling me about the Mid-Autumn Festival. It is wonderful! Happy Halloween! 3、语法: 表示时间的介词 at 常用来表示在某点时间,即D在几点几分;在某一时刻‖。 如: She usually gets up at 6:00 in the morning. 她通常早上6点起床。 The man often gets to his office at 8:30. 这个男人经常 8:30 到他的办公室。 另外,at 还可以用在 at night(在晚上) last(最后) weekends(在周末) ,at ,at at noon(在中午)等固定短语中。 on 常用来表示D在某天或星期几‖。另外,表示D在某天的上、下午或晚上‖时(含有D特指‖ 的意思) ,介词也用 on。如: on Sunday(在星期天), on weekends(在周末), on February 8th(在二月八日), on Monday morning(在星期一上午), on the afternoon of November 21st(在十一月二十一日下午) on a cold winter evening(在一个寒冷冬天的夜晚) in 表示D在某一段时间‖,如某年、某月、某个季节,如:9 in 1998(在一九九八年) in March(在三月), in summer(在夏天) 。 另外,在某一些固定短语中要用 in,(含有D泛指‖的意思) 。如: in the morning(在早晨/在上午), in the evening(在晚上),in the day(在白天), in the middle of the day(在一天的中间) 。 【巩固练习】 一.词组翻译 1.乔装成美猴王 2.春节 3.在圣诞节 4.中秋节 5.感恩节 6.端午节 7.在万圣节 8.在元旦 9.劳动节 10.教师节 11.儿童节 12.国庆节 13.特殊的日子 14.收到一封来信 15.在美国 16.举行一个特殊的聚会 17.敲人们的门 18.玩一个叫‖不招待就使坏‖的游戏 19.用某物招待某人 20.和某人开个玩笑 21.穿着带有面具的特别的服装 22.做我们自己的特别的南瓜灯 23.雕刻出锋利的牙齿 24.十月三十一日的晚上 25.喝点热饮 26.用…做出… 27.在那天 28.收到卡片和礼物 29.吃粽子 30.看病 31.吃…作午餐 32.收到红包 33.在唐人街看舞狮 34.一些传统的中国食品 35.在晚上 36.尽力去做某事 37.西方国家的人们 38.用很多方法 39.在度假中 40.有一个长假 二.句子翻译 41.让我们一起庆祝元旦吧! 42.这是迈克第一次去钓鱼.他感到很激动. 43.一年中哪个是你最喜欢的节日? 44.西方国家的人不庆祝中秋节. 45.孩子们常喜欢和人开玩笑. 46.在新年前的晚上,将要在这个公园燃放烟花. 47.我很喜欢国庆节,因为我们可以过一个长假 48.在那天,美国的人们用南瓜做灯笼. 49.我们不知道你们是谁. 50.你在干什么?我在给脸涂颜色. 51.孩子们在春节能拿到很多礼物和红包. 52.那个穿了一件老虎服装的人是我堂兄. 53.从晚上 9 点到午夜,我们可以欣赏到音乐和舞蹈.10 54.你们可以从苏州电台找到更多的信息. 三.用 some, any 填空: 55. Could I have ______ apples? 56. Is there ______ water in the bottle? Yes, there‘s ______. 57. There are ______ boys in the classroom. 58.I want to get ______ pens. 59.Would you like ______ bottles of orange? 四.根据下面的对话填入合适的疑问句: A: __60___ are you going to Beijing? B: 10th February. A: ___61___ is the whether like in Beijing at that time? B: It‘s very cold. A: ___62___ are you going to stay in Beijing? B: In Grandma‘s house. A: ___63___ does Grandma like eating? B: She likes cakes very much. A: ___64___ do we need that big bag? B: Because we need to take lots of things to Beijing. 五.单项选择: ( )65.Let‘s____ . A. celebration B. to celebrate C. celebrating D. celebrate ( )66.I‘m dressing up______ a ghost. A. as B. for C. in D. at ( )67.They have a party____ February 2nd. A. in B. at C. on D. / ( )68.My friends and I always dress up____ Halloween. A. in B. at C. on D. to ( )69.People don‘t know______ . A. who are we B. who were we C. who we are D. who is we ( )70. We cut _____ some shapes to make the eyes, the nose and the sharp teeth. A. out B. in C. into D. for ( )71. At_____ , we eat mooncakes. A. Easter B. Christmas C. May Day D. the Mid-Autumn Festival ( )72.People _____ celebrate Halloween. A. in the East B. in the North C. in the West D. all over the world ( )73.I want to buy a present_____ her. A. to B. for C. with D. onto ( )74.Which day of_____ do you like? A. the week B. a week C. week D. weeks 六.句型转换 75.There is some money in the red packet.(改为一般疑问句) money in the red packet?11 76.He‘11 buy a computer.(对画线部分提问) will he buy? 77.It‘s warm in spring.(同义句转换) It‘s in spring. 78.I am drawing because it‘s interesting.(对画线部分提问) you drawing? 79.I live in Beijing.(对画线部分提问) do you ? 七.找出下列句子中错误的一项并改正 ( )80.一 Would you like any mooncakes?一 No,thanks. A ( B C D)81.We have a lots of homework to do every day. A B C D()82.Simon likes chocolates eggs very much. A B C D()83.Christmas is on December 25th on winter. AB C D()84.People give children sweets with a treat. A B C D八.补全对话 A:Lin Tao,which is your 1 B:The Chinese New Year. A: 3 is it your favourite day? 2 in the year?B:Because we eat rice dumplings,and I love rice dumplings. A.I 1ove them, too. B:And I can get lots of 4 5 that day.A: 6 gives you money? B:My parents,my uncles,my aunts and my grandparents. 7 favourite day? A:Well,I like Christmas Day. 9 Christmas I can get lots of 10 . 8 you? What‘s yourB:Cards are always very beautiful,aren‘t they? A:Yes,they are.12 7A(Unit4-6)重难点解析I. 重点词组 1. walk to….=go to ….on foot 后接名词(接副词时 to 要省略) 例:She walks to shool every day.=She goes to shool on foot every day. Jack walks there every day. 2. go shopping go+v-ing D去做…‖通常与表示娱乐的分词连用,如:go swimming, go fishing , go camping , go boating 等. 3.look cool: look 作联系动词用,D看上去‖后接形容词,类似的动词有 sound, smell, become, get, feel, turn 等.例如:get tired , sound nice 4.long red leatherboots and a red silk blouse :多个形容词修饰同一个名词时,必须遵循一定的顺 序:限定描绘大长高,形状年龄和新老,颜色国籍出材料,作用类别往后靠. 例如:a round yellow table a beautiful red French cotton dress 5.just a minute:D稍等‖相当于 just a moment , wait a minute, wait a moment 6.sb spend +时间/金钱+on sth/(in) doing sth It takes sb +时间+to do sth 例如:Tom spends an hour reading English every day. It takes Tom an hour to read English every day. 7.wear:D穿,戴的状态‖,后接衣服/颜色.例如:She often wears red. put on :D穿戴的动作‖,后接衣服.例如:It is cold outside ,put on your coat. dress:给…D穿衣服‖,后接D人‖的名词作宾语.例如:Tom is too young to dress himself. 8.be made of D由…制成‖ 能看出原料.例如:The desk is made of wood. be made from D由…制造‖看不出原料.例如:The paper is made from wood. be made into+成品:D被制成…‖例如:Wood can be made into chairs. be made in+地点:D在…地方制造‖,指产品的产地.例如:This car is made in China. 9.It is important for sb to do /be…D对于某人来说某事是重要的‖,强调某事重要,important 可用 很多形容词代替,例如:easy, useful, difficult, impossible 等.it 作形式主语.例如:It is important for us to learn English well. 10.keep fit:保持健康.fit=healthy keep+形容词表示D保持某种状态.例如:My mother keeps busy all day. 11.ten more minutes=another ten minutes:再有十分钟 数词+more+名词=another+数词+名词 12.hope to do sth:希望做…(注意:不可以用 hope sb to do sth) 13.the 1970s:the nineteen seventies D20 世纪 70 年代‖ 14.buy sb sth =buy sth for sb(get,make 等.) give sb sth=give sth to sb(send, bring 等. ) 15.not…any more/longer=no more/longer:不再…例如: He does not live here any longer.=He no longer lives here. 16.congratulations to sb/ on (doing sth):向…祝贺…,常用复数形式.例如:Congratulations to you on winning the match. 17.I do not know what to wear today. Dwhat to wear‖作 know 的宾语.例如:He does not know what to do next. 语法专题 一.频率副词:always , usually , often, sometimes, seldom, never(放在实义动词之前,be 动词 或情态动词之后.)常用 how often 来对频率进行提问.13 练一练 1. He __late for school.(A) A. is often B. often is C. does often D. often does 2.-___does your brother go online?(D) -Three times a week. A. How much B. How long C. How many D. How often 3.-How often do you walk to school?(A) -____. A. Never B. Tow hours C.1 point D. By bus 二.There be 结构:be 的具体形式取决于 there be 后的主语. 例如:1.There is some paper and 3 notebooks on the desk. 2.There are 10 boys and a man in the room. 三.可数名词和不可数名词 (一).可数名词:指可以用数目记数的名词 1.单数形式:a boy / an apple /Tom's desk. (可数名词单数一般不能单独使用,前面须加冠词,物主代词等加以修饰.) 2.复数形式 A.规则变化 (1).+s a cake―cakes a book ---books (2).以 sh, ch, x 结尾的名词加 es a glass---glasses a wish---wishes a watch---watches a box---boxes (3).以 o 结尾的加 s 或 es a mango---mangoes a potato---potatoes a radio---radios a zoo---zoos tomato---tomatoes (4).以 f, fe 结尾的名词变 f, fe 为 ves a shelf ---shelves a knife---knives a wife ---wives a wolf---wolves B.不规则变化 man―men woman―women foot―feet tooth―teeth sheep―sheep fish―fish child―children Chinese―Chinese (二).不可数名词:不可以用数目记数的名词.例如:water tea coffee 1.不可数名词没有复数形式,也不能直接和不定冠词 a/an 连用 2.描述不可数名词时用D数词+容器+of+不可数名词‖例如: a cup of tea two glasses of milk 四.现在进行时 1.意义:表示现在或现阶段正在进行的动作或存在的状态. 2.结构:be(is/am/are)+v-ing 3.用法: (1).表示现在进行的动作或存在的状态.例如:We are having a party now. (2).表示现阶段一直持续存在的状态.例如:I am writing a book these days. 4.句式 (1).陈述句:主语+be+现在分词+其他 He is cleaning the room. (2).否定句:主语+be+not+现在分词+其他 He is not cleaning the room. (3).一般疑问句:Be+主语+现在分词+其他? Is he cleaning the room? (4).特殊疑问句:疑问词+be+现在分词+其他。14a What are they talking about? 5.现在分词的构成 (1)直接加 ing read Creading eat―eating (2)以不发音的 e 结尾去 e 加 ing come Ccoming close―closing make―making (3)以一个发短元音的元音字母加一个辅音字母结尾,双写最后一个辅音字母加 ing run―running chat―chatting sit Csitting begin―beginning put―putting (4)以 ie 结尾变 ie 为 y 加 ing lie―lying tie―tying 五.Can 和 may 的用法 1.Can:向我们的朋友提出请求,肯定回答用 can,否定回答用 can‘t,例如 : ---Can I use your pen ,Tom? ---Yes,you can/No you can't。 2.May:向老师父母和其他的长辈提出请求,肯定回答用 may,否定回答用 can‘t。 例如:---May I open the door,teacher? -----No,you can‘t。过关练习 一.单项选择 1. She doesn‘t eat apples____. A. no more B. any more C. a lot D. very much 2. Would like some____? A. mangos B. juices C. potatos D. tomatoes 3.___does he go for a walk? Every morning. A. How often B. How long C. When D. How soon 4.I'll ___forget your help. A. always B. often C. seldom D. never 5.I want to buy__. A. a meat B. a kilo meat C. half a kilo of meat D. a kilo of meats 6.I can spend 15 ____minutes in bed. A. much B. many C. lots of D. more 7.―How many ___are there over there? --There are fifty. A. student B. sheep C. boy D. girl 8.There ___a desk and two chairs in the classroom. A. have B. is C. are D. has 9.Can you show me ____ an e-mail? A. send B. how to send C. what to send D. to send 10.It takes him an hour____. A. cook B. cooking C. to cook D. cooks 二.用所给词的适当形式填空. 1.It's easy ____(finish )the work. 2.Look! The dog _____(run) after a cat. 3.--Hi, Jack, you kook_____(health). --Thank you !I do morning exercise every day. 4.How long can you spend ____(watch)TV every day? 5.I need some ____(water)and____(orange).15 6.Where is Kate? She ____(dance) in the hall. 7.―May I ___(go) out tonight? --No , you can‘t. 8.We hope ____(arrive) there on time. 三.翻译句子. 1.弟弟正在找他的书包,但是没能找到. 2.那件连衣裙是丝质的. 3.90 年代的年轻人喜欢打羽毛球. 4.我想再要些米饭. 5.看,她今天穿一件新的外套. 6.你多久跳一次舞? 从不. 7.布朗全家现在正在吃午饭. 8.你在干什么呢? 我在等火车. 答案: 一. 单项选择:1―5 BDADC 6―10 DBBBC 二. 用所给词的适当形式填空 1. to finish 2.is running 3.healthy 4.watching 5.water ,oranges 6.is dancing 7.go 8.to arrive 三. 翻译句子 1. My brother is looking for his bag,but he can′t find. 2. That dress is made of silk. 3. Young people in the 1990s liked playing badminton. 4. I would like some more rice. 5. Look! She is wearing a new coat today. 6. CHow often do you dance? --Never. 7. The Browns are having lunch now. 8. CWhat are you doing?--I′m waiting for the trai7B 第一单元(第一课时) 知识梳理 1. arrive, get,与 reach:到达 ① arrive 是不及物动词,后加 in 或 at 才可以接宾主,大地方用 in 小地方用 at。 ② get 是不及物动词,后加 to 再接宾主。 ③ reach 是及物动词,直接跟到达的地点。如: Mr Smith will arrive in Nanjing tomorrow. 练一练: (1) When will your mother __________? (2) It takes ten minutes to __________ the hospital. (3) When will you _________ Yancheng? 语法 1.方位介词 英语中,介词用于名词、代词或相当于名词词组的结构之前,表示词语之间的关系。常见的 方位的介词有:in, on, at, in front of, behind, beside, next to, above, over, opposite, inside 等,现 将各自的用法讲解如下: ①over/ above/ on16 on 表示一个物体在另一个物体的表面,有所接触;over 表示一个物体在另一个物体的正上 方,两者之间的是垂直关系,但不接触,反义词为 above 着重表示一个物体高出另一 个物体,但不一定是在正上方,而且两者不接触,反义词为 below。 (4) There is a bridge _________ the river. 河上有一座桥 (5) She lives in a flat two floors __________ me. 她住在我家楼下两层的公寓里。 (6) The plane is flying _______ the forests. 飞机在森林上方飞行。 (7) There are many flowers ______ the teacher‘s desk. 在讲台上有许多花。 ②in front of/behind in front of 表示D在……的前面‖,它的反义词是 behind。 (8)There is a dog _______ the house and there are many trees ________ the house。 这个房子前面有一条狗,后面有许多树。 ③ at 作为方位介词,in 则接大地点,at 往往接小地点,但大、小是相对的。如: When will you arrive in Beijing? 你什么时候到达北京? ④ next to 都用来指D在……旁边,在……附近‖。如: There is a big desk beside the window. 窗户旁边有一张大的桌子。 (8) My aunt lives ______ my grandparents. 我阿姨住在我爷爷奶奶家附近。 ⑤ among between 表示两者之间;三者或三者以上之间用 among。 (10)I sit ______ Lily and Sally. 我坐在 Lily 和 Sally 之间。 (11)There is a bird ______ the flowers. 在花丛中有一只鸟。 ⑥opposite 意思是D在……的对面‖。 (12)There is a library ______ our school. 在我们学校对面有一家图书馆。 ⑦inside/outside inside 指内部、内侧、里面;outside 则相反。如: He looked inside through the window. 他通过窗户朝里面看。 2. 基数词、序数词的用法 基数词的读写 ①读写的关键是D几百几十几‖。百位与十位(十位为零则与个位)之间常用 and,十位与个位 之间加连字符D―‖。365 读成 three hundred and sixty-five,403 读成 four hundred and three ②当读写超过百位的数时,阿拉伯数字从个位起用三位分段方式,以便读写,常用逗号分段。 从右往左第一个逗号读 thousand(千),第二个逗号读 million(百万),第三个逗号读 billion(十亿)。 各逗号后的三位数遵循D几百几十几‖的规则读写。如: 7,321 seven thousand, three hundred and twenty-one 1,561,074 one million, five hundred and sixty-one hundred and seventy-four 3.序数词的读写 ①序数词读写,一般在基数词尾加上 th。序数词的拼写口诀:序数词尾 th,开头三数属特例, 8少 t, 9 减 e, 整十改 y 为 ie, ve 结尾变 f,牢记十四,四十四。如: first,second,third,fifth,eighth,ninth,twelfgh,twentieth,fortieth,forty-fourth 有三点要注意: a . first(第一), second(第二),third(第三),fifth(第五),eighth(第八),ninth(第九),twelfth(第十二)等七 个单词要单独记,要特别留心。17 b. 表整十的序数词(第 20~90)要把各基数词尾的 y 改为 ie, 再加-th.如: twenty―twentieth, forty -fortieth 等。 c. D第几十几‖用D基数词(整十)+序数词‖合起来表达。如:twenty-first(第二十一)。 ②一般情况下,序数词前要加 the。如: We are living in the twenty-first century. 我们生活在 21 世纪。 但是当序数词的前面有 my, his, her 等形容词性物主代词或者有 this, that 等指示代词时,则不 用再加 the。如: It is my second time to come to Nanjing. 这是我第二次来南京。 7B 第一单元练习 一、单项选择: ( )1、I‘d like ________ next to a restaurant. A. live B. live in C. to live D. to live in ( ) 2、Beijing is our capital. Paris is the capital________. A. in France B. in America C. of France D. of America ( ) 3、___________ is in Russia. It is the capital of the country. A. Bangkok B. Moscow C. London D. Washington Dc ( ) 4、Eddie doesn‘t want to live _________a palace. A. to B. next C. of D. in 二、句型转换 1.The capital of England is London. (就划线部分提问) _____________________________________________________ 2. I‘d like to go shopping with my mum. (一般疑问句及肯定回答) ______________________________________________________ 3. Millie wants to live next to a supermarket. (就划线部分提问) _______________________________________________________ 4. I like swimming best. (同义句) ________________________________________________________ 三、用所给词的适当形式填空: 1. My friends often stay with ________(I) on my balcony. 2. There is a beautiful _________(wood) table in the house. 3. Everybody in my class is very _________ to me. We are all good ________(friend) 4. We talk ________ in the reading room. We must keep_________(quiet) there. 5. _________ it often_________(rain) in your hometown in summer? Yes, it________(rain) a lot. 6. The exam is coming, we are busy__________(do) our homework.. 7. There are_________(five) children in the family. She is the_________(two) child of her family. 四、单项选择: 1. We use the eraser___________ the blackboard. A. clean B. cleaning C. to clean D.cleaned 2. It______ here in summer. A. isn‘t often rain B. not often rains C. doesn‘t often rain D. don‘t often rain18 3. Anna__________ a study__________ her sister. A. share with B. live with C. studies with D. shares with 4. Anna‘s flat is on the seventh floor and it‘s on a___________ street. A. quietly B. quiet C. quite D. quitely 5. We have a bath in a___________ . A. bathroom B. dining room C. sitting room D. kitchen 6. Neil, with his family________ sitting in the kitchen. A. am B. are C. \ D. is 7. His family and he often__________ in the kitchen while his mother makes dinner in the evenings. A. sits B. sit C. are sitting D. sat 8. Our teacher are_________ to us. A. friends B. friend C. friends‘ D. friendly 知识拓展: 五、句型转换 1. There are more than 50 students in our class. (同义句) __________________________________________________________ 2. Neil‘s dog was born on the first of June. (就划线部分提问) __________________________________________________________ 3. It rains a lot in Madee‘s hometown. (否定句) __________________________________________________________ 4. Madee lives in a small town. (就划线部分提问) __________________________________________________________ 5. Tom and his brother live in the same bedroom. (同义句) __________________________________________________________ 6. Anna often listens to music in her bedroom. (用 now 改写) __________________________________________________________ 学习反思:7B 第二单元(第一课时) 知识梳理: 1.enjoy/like/love 后可以接 doing something;like 和 love 还可以和带 to 的不定式连用,带 to 时表示一时的偶然动作;加 doing something 表示经常性的习惯性动作,如: He likes boating,bat today he likes to go fishing。他喜欢划船,但今天他喜欢钓鱼。 2.take,bring 和 carry ①take…to… 把…带到… 练一练 (1) She often________ her younger sister________ the park on Sundays. 她在周日经常把她的妹妹带到公园。19 ②bring 带来 练一练 (2) Please________ your homewoek tomorrow.明天请把你的作业带过来。 ③carry 搬运,把…带到…(无固定的方向性) 顺口溜:Take there, bring here, and carry everywhere. 一、语法专题 (一) 冠词 冠词形式:不定冠词 a 和 an;定冠词 the。 1. 不定冠词 a 用于以辅音音素开头的词前,如:a picture ;an 用于发音以元音因素开头的 词前,如 an hour, an apple. 不定冠词的用法: ①表示数量,是一个的意思,但数的概念没有 one 强烈。如: He has a book.他有一本书。 ②表示类别 练一练 (3)________plane is a machine that can fly.飞机是一种会飞的机器。 A boy is waiting for you.有个男孩在等你。 ③表示时间、价格、速度、比率时,有D每一‖之意。如: once a work 每周一次 15 yuan a pair 每双 15 元 We have three meals a day.我们每天吃三蹲饭。 ④用于构成某些固定词组。如: a lot of,a little,make a mistake,have a rest 2.定冠词的基本用法 ①用在特指某个或某些特定的人或东西的名词前。 练一练 (4)Beijing is ________capital of China.北京是中国的首都。 ②用在表示谈话双方彼此都知道的人或东西的名词前。如: What do you think of the film?你觉得这部电影怎么样? ③用在二次重复,即第二次提到的人或事物的名词前。 练一练 (5)I have a cat.________ cat is brown.我有一只猫,它是棕色的。 ④用在表示世界上独一无二的东西的名词前。如: The sun,the moon ⑤用在方位词前。 练一练 (6)The sun rises in ________ east.太阳在东方升起。 ⑥用在序数词前和形容词比较级、最高级前。如: She is the older of the two.她是两人中岁数较大的一个。 A autumn is the busiest season of the year.秋季是一年中最繁忙的季节。 ⑦与某些形容词或形容词化的过去分词连用,一起构成名词,表示一类人或物。如: the rich and the poor 富人和穷人 ⑧用在固定词组中。如:20 in the end 最后 3、零冠词的情况 ①表示泛指的不可数抽象名词和物质名词前。如: We can‘t live without air.没有空气,我们就不能生存。 ②一日三餐和作 play 宾语的某一项体育运动的名词前。如: What do you have for breakfast?早饭你吃了什么? I can play football.周末我可以踢足球。 ③在节日、假日、星期几、月份、季节等名词前。如: National Day,on Sunday ④在称呼语或表示头衔、职务等名词前。如: Oh! Happy birthday, dad! 噢!生日快乐,爸爸! ⑤名词前已有作定语的指示代词、物主代词或不定代词时。如: There is some milk in the cup.杯子里有一些牛奶。 ⑥表示班级、语言、学科的名词前。如: We‘re in Class One,Grade Three.我们在三年纪 1 班。 (二) how many 与 how much how many 与 how much 都是询问多少的意思。How many 修饰可数名词,而 how much 修饰不 可数名词。 练一练 (7)_______water do you drink every day?你每天喝多少水? (8)________English lessons do you have every week?你每周有多少节英语课? (三) 所有格 1. 一般在名词词尾加‘s 或加‘,通常指有生命名词的所有格。如: This is my father‘s book.这是我爸爸的书。 These are boy‘s T-shirt.这些是男式的 T-恤。 2. 表示时间的名词也可以用‘s 表示D的‖,如: Did you read yesterday‘s newspaper.你读昨天的报纸了吗? 3. 如果表示某人或某物为两人所共有,则在第二个人后面加‘s。如: This is Lily and lucy‘s desk.这是 Lily an 和 lucy 的桌子。 4. 如果表示不是两人共有,则在各人后面加‘s。如: The two boys are Jim‘s and Kate‘s brothers.这两个男孩子是 Jim 和 Kate 的哥哥。 5. 无生命名词的所有关系用 of 表示。如: Look at the picture of my family‘s.看看我的全家福照片。 6. of 结构也用于有生命名词的所有格。如: 练一练 (9)Mr Smith is a good friend________my father‘s. (四)物主代词 物主代词是表示所以关系的代词,有D形容词性‖和D名词性‖之分。名词性物主代词多数是由 形容词性物主代词后加 s 构成。 his 和 its 的两种形式一样 但 (不要再加 s)而 my 要变成 mine。 ; 名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词。 练一练 (10) (湖南永州)――Whose book is this? Is this yours?21 ――No, it‘s________. A. her B. sheC. myD. hers7B 第二单元练习 一、用所给词的适当形式填空: 1. The__________ (shelf) in his study are full of science books. 2. The Greens live on the____________ (nine) floor of the tall building. 3. Could you tell me how many__________ (woman) are at the party? 4. The teachers in our school are very___________(friend) to us. 5. Kitty sits between Daniel and________(me). 6. Madee lives in a_________(wood) house. 7. May, listen to the teacher________(careful). 8. Stephen enjoys_________(read) very much. 9. Tokyo is a__________(Japan) city. 10. The chalk is on the___________(teacher) desk. 二、用所给动词的适当形式填空: 1. May I ________ (speak) to Nancy, please. 2. We_________ (have) a good time at the weekends… 3. I can‘t wait_______(see) you. 4. I would like__________(take) you to the Great Wall. 5. We can___________(visit) the Summer Palace on Thursday. 6. Kitty is interested in___________(collect) stamps. 7. Sh ! The baby is_____________(sleep). 8. The teacher often tells us____________(not play) in the street. 9. ----- What__________ you often________________(do) after school? ----- I__________(watch) TV. 10. Will you___________(arrive) home in a hour. 三、选择题 ( ) 1. Will you please___________ the door, Amy? A. to open B. open C. opening D. opens ( ) 2. We _________ the farm at 9:00 yesterday morning. A. arrive at B. arrived at C. got in D. arrived ( ) 3. This pop music sounds____________. A. beautifully B. beautiful C. well D. wonderfully ( ) 4. _____________ you_________ with your work? A. Are---busy B. Do---busy C. Are---busying D. Did---busy ( ) 5. ---Hello, can I speak to Amy, please?22 ---_________. Who‘s that? A. I‘m Amy B. That‘s Amy C. This is Amy D. I‘m here ( ) 6. There is a tall tree____________ the house. A. in the front of B. on C. in D. in front of ( ) 7. This is the___________ lesson.. A. twelfth B. twentieth C. fourtieth D. nineteenth ( ) 8. Would you like a glass of milk? __________, I‘d like just water. A. Yes ,please B. No, thanks C. No, please D. Yes, please not ( ) 9. What‘s the capital of America? __________. A. New York B. Washington DC C. London D. Moscow ( ) 10. Sandy sits between_____________. A. I and Tom B. Tom and me C. Tom and I D. he and I 知识拓展 四、句式变换 1. The capital of Russia is Moscow. (就划线部分提问) _______________________________________________ 2. He lives in the center of the city. (就划线部分提问) _________________________________________________ 3. Anna listens to music in her bedroom in the evening. (就划线部分提问) __________________________________________________ 4. There is a knife on the table. (就划线部分提问) ___________________________________________________ 5. A year has 12 months. (同义句) ____________________________________________________ 学习反思: 7B UNIT 3(第一课时)知识梳理 1 follow 跟随 He followed her up the stairs. 2 be sure 有把握 肯定 接从句: I am not sure why he wants it. I am not sure what I ought to do. 3 help Help sb to do sth 其中 to 可以省略,即:heip sb do stt He will help her to get there. 4 go on 继续 (1) go on with May I go on with my work? She wants me to go on with painting. (2) go on doing Jack went on reading his paper.23 I ought not to go on living this way. 5 get 表到达时, 是不及物动词, 其后接 home here there 这样的副词, 也可以用 get to +地点名称 这样的结构 Reach 及物动词,其后直接跟地点名词或 home,here,there 等地点副词 Arrive 不及物动词, 后用 in 短语引出较大地点; at 短语引出较小地点, 用 或直接与 home here there 等地点副词连用. 经典回放 ( )He _____ in Harbin three days ago. A reached B got C arrived D took 6 wear 穿,强调状态,其宾语为衣物,饰品等 Dress 穿,强调动作,其宾语为人 Put on 穿 ,强调动作,其宾语为衣服或饰品 In 说明穿着某物,后接衣服或颜色 经典回放 ( ) The young mother is_________her baby. A wearing B putting on C in D dressing 7 stop Stop doing sth 停止做某事 Stop to do sth 停止正在做的事情去做另外一件事 经典回放 ( ) Shall we ___ lunch? We do not have to finish the job so early. A stop having B stop to have C not stop to have D stop not having 8 surprised (1)不定式 I am surprised to hear you say that. 我很惊讶地听见你说这件事 . (2) 从句 I am surprised that I did not see all that before. 我惊讶我以前没有看见这一切。 (3) at 引起的短语 I am surprised at his voice. Surprised 和 surprising 都由 surprise 变化而来,但意思和用法不同。 Surprised 感到震惊的,惊讶的。用于修饰人,表示因------而震惊,惊讶,含有被动意义。 surprising 令人震惊的,使人惊讶的,用来修饰物,含有主动意义 He was surprised to meet his son in the Internet cafe. 在网吧遇到自己的儿子,他很惊讶。 The surprising news shocked the whole world. 这个惊人的消息震惊了全世界。 类似相对应的词还有: interested (人)感到有趣 interesting (物)令人感到有趣 excited (人)感到 激动 exciting (物)令人激动 9 tell24 (1) tell sb about 谈论--I told Jack about his dog. 我跟杰克谈论他狗的情况。 (2) tell sb sth 告诉某人某事 I told him my name. 我告诉他我的名字。 (3) tell sb of sth 谈起,谈到 I told him of the pleasure of reading. 我跟他谈起阅读的乐趣。 (4) tell sb +从句 Please tell him that I am out. 请告诉他我出去了 (5) tell sb to do sth 告诉某人做某事 He told me to run away quickly. 他告诉我快点跑开。 第三单元练习 巩固练习 一、 据句意及首字母提示,完成句子。 1 Susan lives n________ in Hill Building. 2 Justin was s_______ to see the three men in the police station. 3 I suggest d________ to Nanjing with Paul. 4 When you come to the c______ of the road, turn left and you‘ll see the park. 5 I‘d like to i______ you to my birthday party. 6 Please c_______ the note on the next page if you can come. 7 Kitty wants to find i_________ about films in 1960s. 8 Let‘s take different r_______ to the museum. 二、括号中所给词的适当形式填空。 1 From the road, walk _______(cross) the field and you‘ll see it. 2 They say there are some ________(rob) in the tall building. 3 We are happy ______(see) you are safe. 4 Go down North Road and take the _______(five) turning on the left. 5 Could you tell me how _______(get) to the shopping mall. 6 We won the match _______ (easy) because the other team was too weak. 三、 用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1 Where ______we_______ (meet) tomorrow? 2 I think our team ______(win) the football match next week. 3 What ______ you ______ (do) during the coming Sunday? 4 My classmates _______(play) different kinds of ball games this Saturday. 5 ----______you______(join) the farewell party next Sunday? ----No, I _______. 6 Daniel and Kitty _______(buy) any food for the coming picnic. 7 My mother usually ________(go) shopping on Sundays, but last Sunday she _____ (not go ) shopping because she _____(be) too busy. This Sunday she ______(do) some shopping, she ________(buy) some food and drink, she ______also______(buy) some paper cups and forks. I think we _____(help) her carry the things. 四、 按括号中的要求改写句子。 1 We shall hold the party in Sunshine Park this Saturday. (对划线部分提问)25 ________ ________ we _______ the party this Saturday? 2 The policemen stopped the van because they didn‘t close the door. (对划线部分提问) ________ ________ the policemen ________ the van? 3 I think it will rain.(改为否定句) I _____ think it _______ rain. 4 Millie will take her dog to the park with her.( 改为否定句) Millie _______ _______ her dog to the park with her. 5 We‘re going to see the doctor tomorrow. (对划线部分提问) ________ _______ you _______ _______ _______ tomorrow? 6 Kitty and Sandy will start a campfire tonight.( 改为一般疑问句, 并作肯定回答) ______ Kitty and Sandy _______ a campfire tonight? Yes, _______ ________. 知识拓展: 五、写出下列句子的同义句。 1 Shall we hold the party in our classroom? ________ _______ hold the party in our classroom? 2 Could you tell me the way to Sunshine Park? Could you tell me ______ ______ ______ _______Sunshine Park? 3 Cross the bridge to South Road and turn left. ______ ______ the bridge to South Road and turn left. 4 The exchange students will go to Xiangshan tomorrow. The exchange students ______ ______ ______ Xiangshan tomorrow. 5 Take the second crossing on the right, you‘ll see the hospital. ______ ______ ______ the second crossing, you‘ll see the hospital. 6 We hope you can come to the party tonight. We hope you ______ _______ ________ _______come to the party tonight. 7 Walk straight on until you see the traffic lights. Walk straight ________ _______ the traffic lights. 8 Paul tried to use a knife to open the door. Paul tried to _______ the door ______ the knife. 学习反思:7B 四单元(第一课时) 知识梳理 full of 意思是:充满----的,在句子中作表语时,它后面的名词不用加定冠词来修饰它。 The house is full of people. The basket is full of flowers. be filled with 被充满 The house is filled with people. The basket is filled with flowers. It takes sb some to do sth 表示某人花多少时间做某事,it 是形式主语26 It takes him 15 minutes to go to the cinema by bike. 他骑自行车去电影院需要花 15 分钟。 经典回放: ( ) How long did it _________your teacher to finish reading the interesting book ? A spend B pay C take D cost 3 by spaceship 意思为乘坐航天飞船,类似的表达方法还有 (1) by sea、water/、ship 走水路, 、乘船 (2) take a bus 乘车 (3) on foot 步行 4 表示长、宽、高、年龄可以用:数词+计量单位+形容词来表达 He is 1.8 metres tall. 他身高一点八米。 The dictionary is 15 cm thick. 这本词典有 15 厘米厚。 The road is 18 metres wide. 这条马路宽 18 米 。 The dog is 5 years old. 这条狗 5 岁了。 with their eyes open 是介词短语,意为睁着眼睛地。 The boy is cutting a stick, with his neck open. 那个男孩正在削木棍, (他)敞着衣领。 They are standing there ,with their eyes closed. 他们站在那里,闭着眼睛。 With 的其他用法 with+名词+介词短语 Mary came back ,with a big smile on her face. 玛丽满面笑容地回来了。 with+名词+ --ing 短语 With so many people coming in and out , I just can not get to sleep. 这么多人出出进进,我简直无法入睡。 with +名词+过去分词短语 The thief was taken to the police station, with his hands tied behind. 那个小偷被双手反绑着带到了警察局。 6 as 与 like as 作为介词时表示:作为,以------的资格。 Today his father is giving us a talk as a expert. 今天,他的父亲正以专家的身份在给我们做报告。 Like 作介词时表示:如------,像-------,与---------相类似。 He climbs like a cat. 他攀登起来就像猫一样。 The little girl‘s face looks like a red apple.27 那个小女孩的脸看上去就像个红苹果。 经典回放: ( ) ____________ a teacher ,he has a lot of students. A as B like C As D Like 7 take care of 意为: 照顾, 照看。 look after 可以互换.take good care of 与 look 与 after well 意思相近。 Can you take good care of your sister? Can you look after your sister well? 你能照顾好你的妹妹吗? so----that---意思为:如此-----以至于-----引导结果状语从句。 The costs so much money that I will not be able to buy it. 这本书花钱太多,以至于我买不起。 He ran so quickly that he won the race. 他跑得如此的快,因此在比赛中获胜。 So that 可以直接引导从句, 表示目的相当于 in order that ,句中常用情态动词 may can should 等。 Let‘s take the front seats so that we can see more clearly. 单元过关检测 巩固练习 一 单项选择 ( )1. The UFO is ______ smaller than my paw. A. much B. even C. more D. A and B ( )2. It takes 10-12 days ____ from the Earth to the Moon ____ rocket. A. to travel, by B. traveling, on C. travel, on D. traveling, by ( )3. Without ______ a word, he left the room. A. say B. speaking C. saying D. talking ( )4. There is _____ plant life without water. A. no B. not C. none D. nothing ( )5. The girl often listen to the teacher _______. A. care B. careful C. carefully D. carefuly ( )6. Please ______ who did this? A. look B. find C. find out D. look at ( )7. My father is fond of ______ CDs. A. listening B. listen C. to listen D. listening to ( )8. ______ good time they have! A. How B. How a C. What D. What a ( )9. The boy said to _____ D Can I see an elephant?‖ A. herself B. himself C. him D. his ( )10. My brother is ______ excellent student. A. a B. an C. the D./ 二、根据句子意思及首字母完成单词。 (10 分)28 It‘s a________ that fish sleep in the water with their eyes open. He said it in a w_________, so I couldn‘t hear him. Max has a bad cold. He is s_________ a lot today. Is that an English name? It sounds s_________ to me. Sorry, I didn‘t hear you. Could you say it a_________? He is c_________ about English. He reads English for two hours every day. In Hawaii it‘s very hot in summer. So there are a lot of m________. They like biting people. Mary will marry her boyfriend next month. She i_________ me to their w___________. Emperor Qin is the first Emperor in China‘s h___________. 三、根据括号里所给单词的正确形式填空。 (10 分) This Maths problem is _________(easy). I can work it out _________(easy). This morning something was very ________(usual). When I got to school at 7:20 as ________(usual), there was nobody in the classroom. But ________(usual) there are many students in the classroom at this time. Most computer games are very ___________(interest). So I‘m __________(interest) in them. But I think CS is __________(interest) Game of all. He was talking _______(many) of the time while I was listening. And after talking with him for a long time, now I think I know _________(many) about him. 四、句子翻译。 (15 分) 1、多美的花啊!让我们送给老师吧! ___________________________________________________________ 2、我不再害怕动物了。 ___________________________________________________________ 3、谢谢你打电话给我。 ___________________________________________________________ 4、学校离我家步行有一刻钟的路程。 ___________________________________________________________ 5、那个声音听起来像是火车。 ___________________________________________________________ 知识拓展 七、书面表达。 (15 分) 请根据下面的提示写一篇短文。 提示: 假如你是 Tom. Jack 正告诉 Tom 一个好消息。 明天早上格林小姐将带你们去海滨野餐, 游泳并和一班的同学一起踢足球。你们将在那儿呆一整天。你们将多么开心啊! 学习反思 7B Unit 5 Abilities 复习案 一. 基础知识回放 词汇篇 Careful careless brave fire alone smoke hurt safety idea visitor match grateful quick slow rude ski might however weather memory cheerful organize result high29 difficult plan lose 短语篇 Be careful give a seat to sb .on the bus a home for the elderly …. Put ..out in hospital help each other Forget to do have a good memory play the piano look up the sky Tell the differences lose one‘s way teach sb . how to do sth 句型篇 He could not get out because he hurt his leg. Fire can be very dangerous if we are not careful. Did you do anything for your own safety ? How long did you stay in hospital after the fire? Do you know what happened to Wang Fang ? Keep long hair away from fire . He always thinks of others first. Last year I caught a fish after waiting gor many hours . She must read more often and use English more often . She can get better results in Geography if she does her best. 语法篇 It is + adj+ (for sb) + to do sth 。 意思为D对某人来说,干某事是。。‖ 。 It‘s important for us to learn English well. It‘s easy to find the shoe shop. It‘s important for us to protect the environment . 二.考点呈现 1.forget doing sth \ forget to do sth Forget doing sth 表示忘记了曾经做过的某事‖,指 动作已经发生; forget to do sth 表示‖忘记 了要去做某事‖,指动作还没发生. (1 ) Did you forget______(ask ) me the same question before ? (2) Don‘t forget _____( bring) your book next time . (3) I forget _____( take ) part in the meeting yesterday . (4) Sorry , I forget _______ ( put) these new words on notebook already . 2.a few \ a little \ few \ little A few 与 a little 都表示‖ 有一点,少许‖,前者修饰可数名词,后者修饰不可数名词,他们都 表示肯定;few 与 little 都表示否定含义,意思为 很少, 几乎没有, 前者修饰可数名词,后者修 饰不可数名词. (1).There is _____ water in the bottle. We can drink it . ( 2) He has _____ friends ,so he feels happy. (3) He has ____friends ,so he feels lonely . ( 4) We have ___ knowledge about light ,so we know nothing . 3. the elderly 定冠词 the 用于某些形容词前表示一类人. The old 老人 the young 年轻人 the poor 穷人 4.live alone Do sth alone =do sth .by oneself 独自做某事30 He likes living alone .同意句 ___________________________________________ 三.过关练习 1. Lily is helpful .She often visits the home for the _______(old). 2.It‘s polite to give your ______(sit) to others on buses. 3.Last year ,I _____ (can not ) ride a bike .But now I can . 4.Fire can be _____ ( danger ) if we‘re not careful about it .. 5.Mr Sun ______ ( can not) get out because he hurt his leg. 6.She tries her ______( good) to learn all her subjects well. 7.Can you do anything for your own ______ ( safe) ? 8.This old man walks so _______ (slow) . 9.We can stop a fire with a blanket. 同意句 ______________________________________ 10.Andy does her best to learn her lessons . 否定句 ________________________________________ 11.To be careful with electricity is important 。同意句 12.Liu Xiang is good at running .同意句 13.Let‘s practice dancing every Sunday .提问 14.I‘d like to recommend Tom for the Best Student.提问 15.Daniel could wash his own clothes last year.一般疑问句,并作否定回答 7B Unit 6 Pets 复习案 一. 基础知识回放 词汇篇 Ought to hold feed wide hunt hide trick bite end Ring anywhere open empty ring feather knock once owner speaker worry slowly 短语篇 Bring sb .sth =bring sth . to sb On one‘s lap hold … in one‘s hand the cleverest animal of all Make anoise black and white pull one‘s ears some time A good idea be busy at work be busy doing sth Make sure at the bottom of look the same worry about Don‘t worry be different from 句型篇 You ought to be more polite . I like watching it swim around . My dog is the cleverest animal of all. I‘ll look after him until the end .31cleanweigh We don‘t have to feed her much. His feathers look the so beautiful in the sun . Don‘t pull the rabbit‘s ears . You ought to play with your pet for some time every day. It‘s necessary to walk them in the park once a day if you want them to be healthy. 语法篇 祈使句表示请求、命令 它的谓语动词一律用原形。 否定式是肯定式的谓语动词前加 do not 。 二.考点呈现 1. else\ other 两者意思为D别的、其他的‖ else 放在疑问句和不定代词之后 other 放在名词前面做定语,修饰名词。 (1) Where ____ would you like to go ? (2) He runs faster than _____ students in his class. 2. such\so 都表示D如此,这样‖ such 修饰名词用D such +冠词+ 形容词+ 名词‖ such a clever boy such a friendly man so 修饰形容词和副词用Dso + 形容词+ 冠词+ 名词‖ so clever a boy (1).He is _______ a clever boy that all of us like him. (2) The story is ____ interesting that we have seen it several times. 3. try doing sth \ try to do sth Try doing sth 试着做某事 Try to do sth 尝试做某事 (1)I tried _____across the river but failed. (2).I‘m trying my best ____up with my classmates. 4. be busy at sth 忙于某事 be busy doing sth 忙于做某事 5. Don‘t give her fish homes . Show sb sth ==show sth to sb Pass sb‘ sth == pass sth to sb 过关练习 1. She is usually very ____ ( friend ) and quiet . 2. If he _____( be)hungry ,she will moaow. 3. She likes playing with (piece) of string. 4. I am a shell.I move very very (slow). 5. You should not do eye exercises with your eyes (open). 6. I often wach some children (ly) kites in the park. 7. Thomas Edison was very (interest) in science when he was a child. 8. I want to (take) a photo with LiuXiang. 9. He uses sticks to build a camp.同意句 10. My dog is cleverer than any other animals. 同意句 11. He hunts when I hide. 同意句32 12. I‘ll take good care of him. 同意句 13. It‘s bad or your eyes to read the sun. A .underB.in C .on D.above 14.Hurry up,there is time left . A.a littleB.a fewC.littleD.few 15.He has to stay at home because he has close riends. A.a littleB.a fewC.littleD.few 16.---Why can‘t you do it now? ---I am too busy. A.As B.SinceC.Because 8A Unit1 Friends 复习案 一 基础知识回放 词汇篇 Nothing bowl honest secret joy special believe magazine musical slim generous willing almost round singer eyesight sense humour bored joke fit general vote thin square handsome cheerful worse worst height test dangerous activity exciting camping skiing future become famous sporty smiling true appearance pleasant 短语篇 Nothing else hold a writing/drawing competition be willing to do sth.= be ready/glad to do sth. keep secret make me laugh knock over have a (good ) sense of humour feel bored/unhappy be generous to sb all of these outdoor activities help people solve problems make frends with sb. share one‘s joy agree with sb. the boy on the left a reader of your magazine have some problems ( in) doing sth. have some problems with sth. be famous for… be famous as… 句型篇 1. He has poor eyesight beacause of too much computer work at night . 2. She is as slim as I (am). 3. She is willing to share things with her friends. 4. We have been best friends for along time. 5. She is also very helpful and is ready to help people any time. 6. I have a wonderful friend named/called Max. 7. He wear small, round glasses and they make him look smart. 8. Millie‘s drawing is more beautiful than Simon‘s ( drawing ). 9. The Changjiang River is one of the longest rivers in the world. 10. Peter is the tallest student of the six students. 11. What about playing football ? 12. We all think playing football and climbing are the healthiest activities. 语法篇 形容词的用法 我们常常用形容词来说明人或事物的性质或特征。 下面是形容词最常见的用法: 1. 用来修饰名词,常放在名词前面。 She has short hair.33 He is a clever boy. 2. 放在连系动词(含 be 动词)后,构成系表结构。 Her hair is short . He feels happy. 二 考点呈现 1. She is as slim as I am. Das+形容词原级+as‖意为D和……一样……‖ He is as tall as I . This book is as interesting as that one. My family is as large as your family. 否定句可用 not as/so +形容词原级+as ,意为D不如……,不及……‖。 He is not as/so smart as you. I am not as/so clever as you. 肯定句中不能用 so 代替第一个 as . You are as handsome as your brother. 2. We have been best friends for a long time. Have been 是 be 动词的现在完成时,意为D从过去到现在一直是……‖。 I have been a teacher for ten years. They have been busy for a long time. He has been a doctor for five years. My brother has been away from home for two months. 3. She is willing to share things with her friends. Be willing to do sth.意为D愿意干某事‖,其中 willing 是形容词,作表语,todo 作形容词宾语。 I am willing to work in the country. She is willing to help others. Are you willing to take the child home? 表示D乐意做某事‖还可以用 Be glad to, be ready to. He is always glad to help me. 4. He has poor eyesight because of too much computer work at night. Because of 是介词短语, 后接名词.代词宾格.动词的 ing 形式, 意为D因为, 由于‖, 可与 because 状语从句互换。 Because of getting up late, he didn‘t catch his train. ===Because he got up late, he didn‘t catch his train. She left school because of her poor family. ===She left school because her family was poor. Because 和 because of 句子中,都不能在出现 so。 8A Unit1 Friends 过关练习 一 选择题 1.Thank you for_____CCTV5 Around the world show. ( ) A.join B.joining C.join in D.joining in 2.The boss made her father ____ten hours a day. ( ) A.work B.to work C.working D.works 3.I said nothing about it,_____his wife being there. ( )34 A.because B.but C.so D.because of 4.The price of this computer is the_____of the three. ( ) A.smallest B.biggest C.highest D.tallest 5.John is much shorter than his sister, but he jumps_____she does. ( ) A.as good as B.as best as C.as high as D.as higher as 6.----Now the air in our hometown is even _____than it was before. ( ) -----So we must do something to stop it. A.better B.dirty C.more better D.worse 7.It is hot today, though not so_____as yesterday. ( ) A.hot B.hotter C.hottest D.the hottest 8.-----Who writes_____in your class? ( ) ------Ricky. A. more careful B.the most careful C.more carefully D.the most carefully 二 填空题 9.This film is_________(interest) than that one. 10.Do you think skating is a_________(danger) sport? 11.She is _______( will ) to help me with my English. 12.She was________(happy) those days because she lost her new bike. 13.He likes singing and_______(swim). 14.What______they_____(do) last night? 15.Are you good at ______(swim)? 16.________(not be) late again? 17.My parents_______(clean) the car now. 18.Lucy sometimes_______(watch)TV at home on Sunday. 19.If she ______(be) hungry, she will miaow. 20.Do you enjoy_____(fly) kites with the

我要回帖

更多关于 eat lunch have lunch 的文章

随机推荐