你可能会喜欢的歌单
在制衣厂流水线上班,带上耳塞后我的嘴角漏出一丝自信的微笑,因为我知道这个月的最佳员工奖又是我的了。别问为什么,因为我脚下的缝纫机踏板已经开始冒烟了
我是真不知道为什么玩虾米的人这么少,明明是对喜爱欧美音乐的朋友最好的福利
我看看有谁是 看了May J Lee来的
我对封面创意有触动,风格喜欢点赞
tell me why
为毛要割我的肉~
i got u wu wu wu wu wu wu wu ~~~~~~
这种歌千万不能听!会越来越兴奋,胆子会变大,在路上各种加速,各种超车,各种漂移!!!就在刚刚,这首歌害我的自行车链子又掉了!!!
牛皮敢不敢再吹大点,我的手持缝纫机已经
楼上这个人我认识,曾经我们在同一个充气娃娃上班,全厂就数他装的逼最好,后来厂长还是把他开除了。原因是逼装大发了!
我是来骗赞骗关注的,虽然很无耻,不过我还是希望有人能听我的收藏歌集,收藏了几年了,每一首都是我的最爱。希望你也会喜欢
美拍来的举爪
(第1页, 共684条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏I Got You的人们
听I Got You的人也听
关注虾米:提交成功网址, 将会在1-3分钟内筛选收录到网盘007, 感谢您的支持!
Bebe Rexha - I Got You.mp3 空了
扫描二维码手机访问
分享文件:163 个
&&被关注:0 次
分享扩散:
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=2213376..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=9250187..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=4080503..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=1614121..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=2401429..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=4080503..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=2401774..
https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=&uk=5547643..Bebe Rexha - I Got You (官方歌词版MV)
还木有人为作者打赏我来第一个打赏
还木有人为爱豆应援,TA的人气需要你来守护我来第一个应援
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bleta "Bebe" Rexha (; born August 30, 1989) is an Albanian-American singer, songwriter, and record producer. She is known for her songs such as “” with , ’s Song “”, and her feature in the song “”. Her talent can also be found in lyrics of songs such as Rihanna’s hook to the Grammy award winning song “The Monster”. She has also penned songs for various artists such as Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas.
Some of her songs performed by other artists include 's and 's single "" which won a
ceremony, and songs for ,
and many others. In 2015 she released her first solo EP, . In October 2016, "" was released as the lead single from her EP . In August 2017, her third EP
was released, which spawned the hit single "" with country duo , which peaked at two on the . The song is also included on her debut studio album, , which was released on June 22, 2018.
Rexha was born on August 30, 1989, in , , to ethnic
parents. Her father, Flamur Rexha, is an ethnic Albanian born in
when it was part of the . He immigrated to the U.S. at the age of 21, and her mother, Bukurije Rexha, was born in the U.S. to an Albanian family with roots in
(which, like Debar, is now part of the ). In the , blet? means ""; derived from it, Rexha gave herself the nickname "Bebe" as part of her stage name. Bleta and her family moved to nearby
when she was six.
Rexha played trumpet and taught herself to play guitar and piano. Rexha attended
on Staten Island, where she took part in a variety of musicals. She also joined the , while still in high school. After joining the choir, she discovered that her voice was a . Rexha lists , , , , and
as musical influences.
As a teenager, Rexha submitted a song to be performed at ' annual "Grammy Day" event. Rexha earned the "Best Teen Songwriter" award, beating around 700 other entrants. As a result, she signed a contract with talent scout Samantha Cox, who encouraged Rexha to enroll in songwriting classes in New York City.
Rexha with
on September 1, 2011 at the Rumsey Playfield.
In 2010, Rexha met 's bassist
with whom she began working at a recording studio in . She became a member and a lead vocalist of Wentz's new experimental project of a band, called . The band played a variety of live shows and released several singles and remixes. However, in January 2012, Wentz announced that Rexha had left the band to pursue other endeavors.
In 2013, Rexha signed with
as a solo artist. Rexha had begun writing several songs, including 's "Like a Champion" and 's "Glowing". Her most prominent songwriting effort of 2013 was Eminem's and Rihanna's "", which was released as the fourth single from Eminem's album . The song went on to top the charts for the US
ceremony. That same year, Rexha also wrote and was featured on 's single "".
On March 21, 2014, Rexha released her debut single, "". The song peaked at number 22 on Billboard's
chart. The
was released on August 12, 2014. The video was inspired by imagery from films such as
and . In November 2014, Rexha was featured on rapper 's song "This Is Not a Drill". and in September 2014, she was picked as 's
and was featured on 's
show hosted by
and , where she performed live her single "I Can't Stop Drinking About You".
In December 2014, Rexha released two more singles, "" and "". On May 12, 2015, she released her debut EP, , through Warner Bros. Records. She also co-wrote and was featured on David Guetta's single "", alongside
and . The song peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 and received 1.1 million downloads as of June 2015. The song did not originally credit Rexha, despite the fact that she sings the chorus and is featured on background vocals. In June 2015, she was eventually given a credit for her work.
In January 2015, Rexha co-wrote and was featured on G-Eazy's "Me, Myself & I". The song peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number one on Billboard Pop Songs. The song was originally titled "I Don't Need Anything" and was intended as a song for Rexha herself. Instead, she brought the song idea to G-Eazy and was featured during the chorus.
Rexha met Nicki Minaj's manager, Gee Roberson, and asked if Minaj would contribute to a new song. In March 2016, Rexha released her single, called "" featuring Nicki Minaj. In April 2016, the music video was released, directed by Dave Meyer. The video accumulated over 240 million views on YouTube.
Rexha performing at the
On July 29, 2016, Rexha and Dutch DJ and record producer
released their single, "". It peaked at number 24 on the US Billboard Hot 100, at number four on US Hot
and entered the top 10 in several countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Italy, and New Zealand. The music video was released on August 23, 2016, on Martin Garrix's YouTube channel.
On November 6, 2016, Rexha hosted the , at Rotterdam, Netherlands and performed multiple songs throughout the night, such as her single, "".
On October 28, 2016, Rexha released "". Both "" and "" were originally intended for the All Your Fault album. The latter peaked at number 17 on US
and at number 43 on US . The music video was released on January 6, 2017 and reached over 50 million views in four weeks, and accumulated 240 million views on YouTube. Direction changed from a full studio album to a multi EP project and "" was scrapped, making "I Got You" the first and only single from , released on February 17, 2017. The EP peaked at number 51 on the Billboard 200. In March 2017 in , Rexha began her first solo headlining tour, promoting the EP across North America and Europe, named the , with a total of 29 dates.
In May 2017, Bebe Rexha: The Ride aired on —a documentary which explores the moments which changed Rexha's life and journey to stardom.
On July 21, 2017,
released the single "", with Rexha and
as featured artists. The song peaked at number 40 on Billboard Hot 100.
Rexha performing in London, 2017.
"" featuring
was released as the first single from
on May 19, 2017. On June 12, Rexha performed the song at the
E3 press conference, before announcing , on which the song appears. The second EP as part of the project was released on August 11, 2017. In support of the EP and American singer and songwriter 's debut album, Rexha planned to go on a co-headlining tour across the United States: the Bebe & Bassy Tour, in October 2017. The tour was short-lived due to an infection putting Rexha on strict vocal rest, with Marc E. Bassy eventually going on a solo US tour in March 2018.
On October 24, 2017, "" was released as the second single from Pt. 2, with the music video premiering a day earlier. The song peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 and spent 28 weeks at number one on Billboard's , the most for a female act.
In September 2017, Rexha began teasing new songs for a third installment in the All Your Fault series, with her manager going on record about its release. However, it appeared plans had changed, as Bebe revealed through a tweet in November 2017 that her next project would be called . Rexha revealed the cover art for this debut studio album on April 8, 2018, and the album was released on June 22, 2018. Previous singles from All Your Fault, "I Got You" and "Meant to Be" appear on Expectations as well.
On April 13, 2018, "Ferrari" and "2 Souls on Fire", the latter of which features
of , were released as promotional singles along with the pre-order.
On June 15, 2018, "I'm a Mess" was released as the first single exclusive to the album.
Rexha's musical style has switched each , but she has been labeled as a
artist. Her songs span a wide range of genres, including
Some of her major influences include the alternative pop-rock 90’s band “No Doubt”, Lauryn Hill, who she called “The queen of R&B” and Destinys Child. All these artists helped create the sound of her debut album, . She was also influenced by other artists such as , , ,
Studio albums
Extended plays
Headlining
Co-headlining
Bebe & Bassy Tour (2017)
Opening act
. Rolling Stone. December 5, .
Macas, Trisha (June 28, 2016). .
Lange, Maggie (April 6, 2016). .
Goodman, William (July 22, 2016). .
. . August 9, .
(US) 2018.
. The Sun. January 15, 2017.
(host), Bebe Rexha (guest) (April 17, 2016). .
Zyla, Julian (April 17, 2014). . Voice of America in Albanian 2016.
Rama, Albana (June 9, 2014). . Kosovo Diaspora 2016.
Vincentelli, Elisabeth (July 4, 2015). .
Nelson, Jeff (June 30, 2016). .
Geisler, Conan (June 29, 2016). .
Nunn, Jerry (May 31, 2016). .
Bebe Rexha (guest) (January 21, 2016). .
Yotka, Steff (March 21, 2014). .
Bebe Rexha (guest) (February 9, 2018). .
McGahan, Michelle (August 27, 2014). .
Feeney, Nolan (June 21, 2016). .
Song, Sandra (April 13, 2016). .
Montgomery, James (January 13, 2012). .
Kennedy, John (October 24, 2013). .
Tanners, Jon (January 7, 2014). .
Midgarden, Cory (August 13, 2014). .
Wass, Mike (November 21, 2014). .
Wass, Mike (December 17, 2014). .
Stern, Bradley (December 22, 2014). .
Lipshutz, Jason (April 29, 2015). .
Ryan, Patrick (June 23, 2015). .
Ryan, Patrick (August 5, 2016). .
Trust, Gary (April 11, 2016). .
Lipshutz, Jason (January 22, 2016). .
Riotta, Chris (March 16, 2016). .
Wass, Mike (April 14, 2016). .
Levine, Nick (July 11, 2016). .
. . July 30, .
Atkinson, Katie (November 6, 2016). .
@BebeRexha (September 25, 2016).
(Tweet) – via .
. January 21, 2017.
. January 21, 2017.
@BebeRexha (January 28, 2017).
(Tweet) – via .
. Contact Music.
Rexha, Bebe [@BebeRexha] (October 23, 2017).
(Tweet) 2017 – via .
. AXS 2018.
. All Access Media Group. Archived from
on October 31, 2017.
. CBS. October 23, .
. Billboard 2018.
. Billboard 2018.
Andy Gensler (September 12, 2017). . Billboard 2018.
Bebe Rexha [@BebeRexha] (November 9, 2017).
(Tweet) 2018 – via .
Apaza, Kevin (April 9, 2018). . DirectLyrics 2018.
. The Angle 2018.
. GQ.com. April 6, .
. Capital Extra. March 6, .
. AXS 2018.
. www.bbc.co.uk 2017.
A. Christmas Story Live [@ChristmasonFOX] (December 13, 2017).
(Tweet) 2017 – via .
Rexha, Bebe [@BebeRexha] (March 3, 2018).
(Tweet) 2018 – via .
@radiodisney (March 2, 2017).
(Tweet) 2018 – via .
Graham, Adam (July 23, 2015). .
Vena, Jocelyn (May 18, 2015). .
. The Early Registration. May 6, .
Rexha, Bebe [@beberexha] (May 31, 2017).
(Tweet) 2017 – via .
Perry, Katy [@katyperry] (December 13, 2017).
(Tweet) 2017 – via .
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 got you bebe rexha 的文章

随机推荐