该用户还上传了这些文档
(苏教版)六年级英语上册 用所给词的适当形式填空练习
关注微信公众号2015秋六年级英语上册期末综合试卷(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015秋六年级英语上册期末综合试卷(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015秋六年级英语上册期末综合试卷(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 绵阳英才学校2015秋期末综合检测六年级英语试卷(总分50分,答卷时间40分钟)题号&听& 力&笔& 试&总分&总分人&一&二&三&一&二&三&四& &第一部分& 听 力(30分)&& 一、听音选图画。(10分) 根据你听到的内容选出一幅相应的图画,把它的编号填入题前括号内,每小题连读两遍。 二、听音填序号。(10分) 根据图画和你所听到内容的顺序,把顺序号写在图画下面的括号内。每小题连读三遍。&三、听音选答语。(10分) &&& 根据你听到的内容,从A、B两个选项中选出听到的句子,把它的编号填入题前括号内。每段对话连读三遍。(  )1. A. Have a special meal.& B. Give presents to the children.(  )2.A. Six thousand seven hundred kilometres. B. Seven thousand six hundred kilometres.(  )3. A. Well, Christmas is my favourite festival.&&&&&&&&& B. Well, Thanksgiving is my favourite festival.(  )4.A. Please stand in line.&&&&&&&&& B. Don’t talk in the library.(  )5. A. I’m going to go to Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. I’m sending an email.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第二部分& 笔& 试(20分)一、词汇。(5分) 根据括号内的汉语提示,填出单词中所缺字母。每个空格线上填写一个字母。1. There are lots of Chinese rest&&&& rants (饭馆) there.2.Thanksgiving is my favourite f__stival (节日).3.This is my addr__ss (地址).4.pandas love b__mboo(竹子).5.They want to bring p__ __ce (和平) to the world.二、选择。(5分)从每小题所给的A、B两个选项中,选出一个最合适的选项,把它的编号填入题前括号内。 (&&& )1. There&&&&&&& lots of Chinese shops there.A. is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are (&&& ) 2. What do you do&&&&&& Flag Day?A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on(&&& ) 3. Have you got any chopsticks?A. No, I don’t&&&&& B. No, I haven’t(&&& ) 4. He ____ to go climbing.A. wants&&&&&&&&& B.& wanting (&&& ) 5. I _______an email now.A. send&&&&&&&&&&& B. am sending三、口语应用。(5分)根据对话情景,从方框中选择恰当的句子,使对话完整。把它的编号填写在空格线上。每个只用一次。 &Amy: What’s your name?Sam: (1) ___________________Amy: What’s this?Sam: (2) _______________________Amy: What are you going to do today?Sam: (3) ______________________Amy: Where is Daming?Sam: (4) _______________________Amy: What is he doing?Sam: (5) ___________________________Amy: Oh, let’s go to see him.四、理解。(5分)& 短文,判断句子正误,真确的在题前括号内写T,错误的在题前括号内写F.It’s Sunday today. Amy and Daming are having a picnic in the park. Look, the sun is shining. Amy and Daming are looking at some ducks. The ducks are very hungry. They are noisy, too. Some ducks are swimming in the water. Some are eating Amy’s picnic. It’s a beautiful day today.(&& ) 1. Today is Monday. (&& ) 2. Amy and Daming are having a beautiful day today. (&& ) 3. The ducks are noisy and hungry.(&& ) 4. It’s rainy today. (&& ) 5. Amy and Daming are swimming in the water, too.& && & 第一部分& 听& 力
一、听音选图画。(10分)根据你听到的内容选出一幅相应的图画,把它的编号填入题前括号内,每小题连读两遍。1. Snakes love the sun.2. She sometimes cleans the blackboard.3. Turn left.4. I like rice.5. Christmas is my favourite festival.二、听音填序号。(10分)根据图画和你所听到内容的顺序,把顺序号写在图画下面的括号内。每小题连读三遍。1. Don’t talk in the library.2. Dogs play with children.3. Go straight on.& 4. We always have a special meal on Thanksgiving Day.5. This stamp is from China.三、听音选答语。(10分)&&& 根据你听到的内容,从A、B两个选项中选出听到的句子,把它的编号填入题前括号内。每段对话连读三遍。1. ― What do you do on christmas?― Give presents to the children.2. ―How long is the Great Wall?―It’s Six thousand seven hundred kilometers.3. ―Can you tell me more about American festivals?―Well. Thanksgiving is my favourite festival.4. ―Here’s my library card.―Please stand in line.5. ―What are you doing?& ―I’m sending an email.&
答案第一部分& 听 力(30分)
一、听音选单词。(10分) 1B& 2B& 3A& 4A& 5A
二、听音填序号。(10分)3&5&21&4三、听音选答语。(10分)&&& 1B& 2A& 3B& 4A&& 5B
第二部分& 笔& 试(20分)
一、把下列单词补充完整。(5分)1. au&& 2. e&& 3. e&& 4. a&& 5. ea
二、选择填空。 (5分)1B& 2B& 3B& 4A& 5B&&
三、补全对话。(5分)&&& 1D& 2B& 3E& 4A& 5C四、阅读短文,判断句子是否正确。 (5分)1、F&&&&& 2、T&&&&&& 3、T&&&&&& 4、F&&&&&& 5、F 文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?六年级英语综合练习题;校别:班别:姓名:学号:成绩:;听力部分;一、听录音,从A、B、C三个选项中选择与录音相同;字母编号填在左边的括号里;()1.A.watchB.matchC.matt;二、听句子判断对错,在括号里打“√”或“×”;()6.Jack’smotherissittin;()12.Wetookmanybeautiful;()13.Theywil
六年级英语综合练习题 校别:
听 力 部 分 一、听录音,从A、B、C三个选项中选择与录音 相同的答案,并把答案前面的字母编号填在左边的括号里。(本题共5分,每小题1分) (
)1. A. watch
C. matter (
)2. A. shop
)3. A. night
)4. A. question
B. vacation
C. student (
)5. A. expensive
B. mountain
C. restaurant 二、听句子判断对错,在括号里打“√”或“× ”。(本题共10分,每小题1分) (
)6. Jack’s mother is sitting next to the window. (
)7. Yesterday was her grandma’s birthday. (
)8. They don’t work in the morning. (
)9. Li Lei puts all his books on the desk. (
)10. Everyone is busy in the classroom. (
)11. I like it very much. (
)12. We took many beautiful photos there. (
)13. They will clean the new apartment tomorrow? (
)14. He says goodbye to his parents and goes on a bus. (
)15. She stayed at home and she didn’t do anything. 三、情景反应。按照录音里所给的情景,选出与情景相符的答案。把它前面的字母编号填在左边的括号里。(本题共10分,每小题1分) (
)16. A. That’s OK.
B. Of course.
C. No, thank you. (
)17. A. It’s 7:30.
B. At 7:30.
C. Sometimes. (
)18.. A. It’s under the tree.
B. In the shop.
C. A dog. (
)19. A. Nice to meet you, too.
B. Nice to see you, too.
C. How are you? (
)20. A. You’re welcome.
B. You’re good.
C. The same to you.
)21. A. Fine.
C. Fifty-five. (
)22. A. Play games.
B. A doctor.
C. To the park. (
)23. A. It’s in February.
B. It’s in January and February.
C. It’s in January. (
)24. A. They’re three.
B. It has three.
C. There are three. (
)25. A. Yes, it is.
B. Yes, they will.
C. No, it won’t. 四、听录音,根据录音内容,把单词的正确形式写在横线上,每空只填一词。(本题共5分,每小题1分) I think the best
(26)to go on Sunday is the zoo. When you are free, you can go there with your
(27). In the zoo, there are many elephants, pandas,
(28) tigers and so on. Elephants are the biggest
( 29)on land. I
(30) there is a baby elephant in our zoo. So I want to have a look at it. Linda wants to go with me. 五、听短文,选择正确的答案。并把字母编号填在左边的括号里。(本题共5分,每小题1分) (
)31. Mike is _________. A. Chinese
B. Canadian
C. English
)32. Mary is ________.
A. fifteen
C. fourteen (
)33. Tom is Mary’s _______.
B. brother
C. sister (
)34. ________ are at school.
A. Mike and Mary
B. Mike and Tom
C. All the three children (
)35. The children’s father and mother are_______.
A. policemen
B. teachers
C. workers 笔 试 部 分 六、下面每组单词的划线部分中,其中一个与另外两个的发音不同,找出来并把字 2 母编号填在括号里。(本题共5分,每小题1分) (
)36. A. warm
C. apartment (
)37. A. mouse
C. bought (
)38. A. hear
)39. A. find
C. knife (
)40. A. excuse
B. student
C. study 七、单词运用。 根据句子意思和中文提示写出恰当形式的英语单词。每条横线上只填一个单词。(本题共10分,每小题1分) 41.What’s wrong with
(他)? 42.The white horse runs
(快)of the four. 43.Don’t
(嘲笑) at me. 44. They are
(挖) holes for the flowers. 45. There are many
(狼)on the hill. 46.We usually play basketball
(放学后) every afternoon. 47.He is going to
(去旅行) next winter holiday. 48. Tom had a toothache yesterday. He went to the hospital and
(看牙医) yesterday. 49. I
(擅长于) English . 50. Dick
(休息一会儿) after he has lunch every day. 八、选择正确答案填空,并把答案前面的字母编号填在左边的括号里。(本题共10分,每小题1分) (
---I want to send the letter.
A. Do you have any paper
B. Do you have a stamp
C. Do you need some glue (
---In winter.
A. Where can we go ice skating
B. When can we go ice skating
C. How can we go ice skating (
) 53.---What was her hair like yesterday?
A. She is messy.
B. She was messy.
C. It was messy. (
---I went to the zoo .
3 A. Where were you last Sunday
B. What did you do last Sunday
C. Where did you go (
) 55. ---What happened?
A. My keys were lost.
B. It’s a book.
C. This is me. (
---Tom’s mother.
A. Who cleaned the blackboard?
B. What’re they doing?
C. Whose book is this? (
) 57. ---Whose umbrellas are those?
A. They’re mine.
B. They’re your.
C. They’re his. (
) 59. I am ten. Dick is ten, too.
A. I’m taller than Tom.
B. I’m as old as Tom.
C. Tom is younger than me. (
because we see many kinds of kites in the sky. A. We are excited.
B. We were upset.
C. We are angry.
九、补全对话。根据对话意思,把适当的单词或句子写在相应的横线上。(本题共10分,每小题2分) A:
(61)? B: Basketball is my favorite sport. A:_
B: Because it’s exciting. A:
(63) ? B: Of course.
Yao Ming is my favorite player A:
(64) ? B: He’s tall with short straight hair. A: What does he look like? B: He’s really smart. A:
(65)? B: He’s in America. He is one of the best players in the NBA. 十、阅读理解。阅读短文,根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。把答案前面的字母编号填在左边的括号里。(本题共15分,每小题1.5分)
(一) Today is Sunday. My friends Tina, Mike, Teresa and other two boys ask me to go swimming with them. Soon we get to the river. They are
4 swimming in it, but I can’t. So I’m sitting under a big tree and watching a little girl playing with a ball by the river, But the ball falls into the water and soon she falls into the water, too. I’m standing up and calling for help, but my friends are far from me and they can’t hear. So I jump into the river. I don’t know how to swim in it, but I take the girl out of the river. Her parents thank me very much. They say, ” You are a good boy, a good Young Pioneer.(少先队员)” When my friends know this, they all smile and say, ”You can swim now.”
) 66. ---How many friends go swimming with the good boy?_
)67. The good boy is_
. A. a young man
B. the little girl’s brother
C. a school boy (
)68 What is the good boy doing after the girl falls into the river? A. He is calling for help.
B. He’s sitting under a big tree.
C. He’s swimming in the river. (
)69. The good boy is calling his friends because
. A. the girl is dangerous B. he can’t swim C. Both A and B (
)70. ---Can the good boy save the girl?
A. Yes, he does.
B. Yes, he can.
C. No, he can’t. (二)
It was October1. It was Tom’s birthday. He saw a card on the table when he came back home. It said, “There’s a present for you, Tom. Look for it in your room.” Tom ran into his room. His parents were watching him and smiling. On his bed, he saw a new red box. There was a card in the box. He took it out and read, ” Dear Tom, I’m your present. My first letter is in the word pear, but not in bear. My second letter is in tell, but not in tall, and you can find my last letter in both orange and ink. What am I?” Tom thought hard and soon smiled, : Aha, I know, Mom. But where is it?” His mother told him it was in his schoolbag and he found his present in it. What is it? Do you know? (
)71. Tom’s birthday was on
A. October2
B. October1
C. October3 (
)72.Tom saw a box
A. on the table
B. in his bed
C. on the chair
5 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、外语学习资料、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、六年级英语综合练习题97等内容。 
 小学英语六年级综合练习题_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语2007 年六年级英语综合练习题(4)班别:___ 学号:___ 姓名:___ ___成绩:___ 听...  顺便说 2. 12:45 3.做更多的练习运动 4.当然 5. go for a walk bus ...小学六年级英语下册期末... 4页 免费
小学六年级英语模拟题及... 12页 免费...  邻水县 2014 年小学六年级英语综合训练试题 (三)内容:外研社(新标准)小学英语...读一读,比一比,选出不同类别的单词,将其番号填入题前括号内。 (共 10 小...  六年级英语综合练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。六年级英语综合练习题(Unit 3)姓名 一、 翻译下列短语。 1 今天下午 3 漫画书 5 看报纸 7 在上午 9 下周 11...  2016 年小学六年级英语综合练习题 B 班别:___ 学号:___ 姓名:___ ___成绩:___ 听力 部分 一、听录音,从 A、B、C 三个答案中选择与录音相同的内容...  六年级英语综合练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学六年级英语试卷 小学六年级复习检测题 姓名 一. 听力部分 A. 选出你所听到的内容。 ( )1. A. write B....  六年级英语综合练习题班别 姓名 听力 学号 部 成绩 分 一、听录音,选择与录音相同的答案,并把答案前面的字母编号填在左边的括号里。 (本题共 10 分,每小题...  六年级英语综合练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学六年级英语试卷 小学六年级复习检测题 姓名 一. 听力部分 A. 选出你所听到的内容。 ( )1. A. write B....当前位置: &>&&>&&>& > 试题下载信息
PEP小学六年级英语上册选词填空专题训练
试题名称:PEP小学六年级英语上册选词填空专题训练
创 作 者:未知
试题添加:admin
更新时间: 5:26:44
试题大小:270 K
下载次数:本日: 本月: 总计:
试题等级:★★★
授权方式:免费版
运行平台:Win9x/NT/2000/XP/2003
◆试题简介:
PEP小学六年级英语上册选词填空专题训练 小学六年级上册练习卷D短文选词填空。(选择最恰当的词填在横线上,每空一词)(orange, go, yellow, in , on, rulers, a, an, road, rules, boat, three, there, are, green , stop, )
You must know the traffic ______ if you walk ____ a city. There ___always _____ lights for the traffic lights. You can cross the street at a ______ light and you must ____
at a red light. The _____ light means “Wait’ . If you drive ___ car, you must drive ___ the right side of the _____.
Hello, my name is Sarah. I am ________to the have a busy weekend. On Saturday, I am going to _________ a trip.I am going ________ bike. On_________,I am going to go _________ in the morning.I am going to buy a
_________ T-shirt.In the afternoon, I am going to go to the library. I want to ________ Harry Porter(<>)there.In the _________,I am going to do my________ after dinner.Then ,I am going to _________TV.That will be nice. Alice and her sister are twins. Every evening, Alice likes ________ books. Her sister Ann lik
◆其他下载: []
◆关键词查询:[查找更多关于的教学资源]
◆相关试题下载:
〖 专 题 栏 目 〗2011年六年级英语综合复习题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011年六年级英语综合复习题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2011年六年级英语综合复习题及答案
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
(人教PEP)小学六年级英语综合复习题Part 1 Listening(部分) 30%
一、Listen and choose听录音,选出你所听到的单词)。6%( ) 1.A.work&& B.walk&& C.worker( ) 2.A.go&&&& B.girl&&& C.goal( ) 3.A.6:30&& B.6:15&& C.5:45( ) 4.A.there&& B.their& C.they're( ) 5.A.pair&&& B.pear& C.peach( ) 6.A.to&&&& B.two&& C.too二、Listen and choose听录音,选出你所听到的句子)。5%( ) 1. A. Is your mother washing dishes?B. Is your mother watching television?C. Is your mother washing shoes?( ) 2. A. The block's shadow is long.B. The block's shadow isn't long.C. The block's shadow is short.( ) 3. A. Don't eat chocolate here, Danny.B. Don't eat sweet here ,Danny.C. Don't eat biscuits here ,Danny.( ) 4. A. The colud were grey. Now they are white.B. The sky was grey. Now it is white.C. The clouds were white.Now they are grey.( ) 5. A. The monkey lives in the jungle.B. The monkeys live in the jungle.C. The monkey is playing in the jungle三、(根据你所听到的问句,选出正确的应答句)。5%( ) 1 .A. I wenr to bed at 8:50.B. She goes to bed at 8:50.C.She went to bed at 9:10.( ) 2. A. He wants a computer.B. He buys a computer.C. He likes the computer.( ) 3. A. No, thank you.B. Thank you.C. You're welcome.( ) 4. A. Yes, they are the same.B. No, they are different.C. They are the same.( ) 5. A. It's mine.B. They’re different.C. Yes,they're.四、(听短文,判断下列句子是否正确,正确的用T表示,不正确的用F表示)。6%( ) 1.Jimmy is my brother.( ) 2.Jimmy and I walk to school.( ) 3.Jimmy and I are in different school.( ) 4.Jimmy has lunch at home. But I don't.( ) 5.I can play the drum.( ) 6.Jimmy can't play football.五、听录音,完成短文内容)。8%A long time ___,Hong was a _____.He _____ in China, He planted__ and rice there.He had some ____and______.At day,he went to ______ in the field and went back at ______.
Part 2 Writing (笔试部分)70%
一、(用下列单词组成一句话 ,注意大小写,标点符号):10%Mr& like Do and& they& music& Li& Mrs& Yes,& do.& loud& Ben , ?―――――――――――――――――――――――――
二、(选出一个划线部分发音不同于其他单词的单词)。5%(& )1.A. sheep& B.be&&& C.bread&& D.read(& ) 2.A. doctor&& B.door& C.hot&&&& D.orange(& ) 3.A. make&&& B.cake& C.play&&& D.Sunday(& )4.A. three&&&& B.there& C.thank&& D.fourth(& ) 5.A. is&&&&&& B.nice&& C.books&& D.yes
三、(选出正确的单词完成句子)9%1. --May I use ______(your/yours) bicycle?--I'm sorry.______(My/Mine) is not here.2. Look! The cat is washing ______(it's/its) face.3. The supermarket is ______(to/too)______(noisy/noise).I don't like it.4. John ______(and/with) Mary were (in/at) home yesterday.5. There are ______(third/three) girls in the room. The______(one/first)girl is my sister. They are ______(quite/quiet) happy.
四、 (选择最恰当的答案)。15%(& ) 1. It is evening.The girl's shadow is ______.A.small&& B.short&& C.long(& ) 2. The ______ are behind the cat.A.mouse&& B.mice&& C.mouses(& )3. Miss Li ______ a bag. I ______a sketch book.A.have,has&& B.is ,have&& C.has,have(& )4. The pair of glasses ______ in my handbag.A.is&&&&&&& B.are&&&&&&& C.am(& ) 5. I can't see______durians,but l can see ______pineapple.A.some,some&& B.any,some&& C.any,any(& ) 6. Eric _______ his bicycle to the shop.A.rides&&&&& B.ride&&&&&&& C. is riding(& )7. ______ are your English books ? Eighteen yuan.A.what&&&& B.How many&& C.How much(& ) 8.Mary and Kitty are ______ awake in their bedroom.A.all&&&&& B.both&&&&&&&& C.two(& ) 9.Let's draw a ______ face.A.cat&&&& B.cats&&&&&&&& C.cat's(& ) 10.Mog ______ like his cushion.It's very hard.A.don't&&& B.doesn't&&&& C.isn't(& ) 11.Are the drinks ______ or different? They're different.A.same&&& B.the same&&& C.some(& ) 12.There ______ some bread and some apples on the tables.A.is&&&&&& B.are&&&&&& C.be(& ) 13. Four girls and a boy ______ a computer in our class.A.have got& B.has got&& C.are(& ) 14. We go to the toy shop at five ______ twelve in the afternoon.A.past&&&& B.to&&&&&& C.too(& ) 15. _______ you ______ your homework last evening? Yes.A.Did,do& B.Do,do&& C.Do ,did
五、用介词 。7%1. My mother goes to work ______ bicycle.I go to school ______foot.2. He was here ______ a quarter to eleven. Now he is ______ the tree.3. The old lady ______blue is blind.She can't see ______her eyes.4. A storm is coming ______ the Atlanic Ocean.
六、Think and write: (用动词的适当形式) 9%1.Tom, _______(not walk ) on the grass .2.The geese _______(catch )the fish now .3 My grandma _______(watch)TV every day .4.His parents________(go) to the Beijing last week .5.We like _______(play) football after school .6.Look.The girls ______(sing) in the hall.7.______(be) there any money in your hand?8.Who ______(have) got a boygame? I ______(have) got one.
七、Read and write:(理解)10%(一)短文判断正误,正确的用T表示,错误的用F表示:5%American children love watching TV.Some of them spend six hours a dayat school and four to six hours aday in front of the television set. Some ofthem eveb watch for eight hours or more on Sundays.Televisions are liked booksor films.A child can learn bad things and good things from TV. Some shows helpchildren learn to do a lot of housework,just like gardening,cooking and cleaning.But some programs are not good for children.So parents must help them to choosethe right ones to enjoy.(& )1. Some American children spend about eight hours on TV in their holidays.(& )2. Children can't learn anything from TV.(& )3. Some programs help children learm how to make delicious food.(& )4. Children need parents' help to choose good programs.(& )5. All the TV shows are good for children.
(二)阅读短文并且回答下列问题):5%A dove is a bird.You may have seen doves. Some doves are white and some aregrey. They like corn. They don't like meat.A dove likes to live in a bird-house.Many people like doves. They make a homefor their doves near a window.Doves fly out of their houses in the day.They comeback home in hte evening.Doves can fly long hours.So sometimes people take themfar away.They tie a letter to the dove's leg. Then the dove can take the letterhome.How interesting!Do you like doves now?1. What do doves like to eat?____________________________________________________________2.Where do doves live?____________________________________________________________3.When does a dove go out?____________________________________________________________4.What do people tie to the leg of a dove?____________________________________________________________5.Can doves fly out of their houses?____________________________________________________________八、Write at least 5 sentences on the topic"Children's Day"(以Children's Day为题,写一篇不少于5句的日记)。5%
答案Part 1 Listening(部分) 30%
一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词)6%(读一遍)。1.I walk to school every day.2.My parents go to work at eight.3.It's a quarter to six now.4.There are many people in the park.5.I have got a pair of new shoes.6.Your bell is too loud. I don't like it.B A C A A C二、听录音,选出你所听到的句子)5%(读一遍)。1.Is your mother washing shoes?2.The block's shadow is long.3.Don't eat sweet here ,Danny.4.The colud were grey.Now they are white.5.A. The monkey lives in the jungle.C A B A A三、(根据你所听到的问句,选出正确的应答句)5%(读两遍)。1.What time did your mother go to bed last night?2.What does your brother want?3.Thank you very much.4.Are the books the same or different?5.Whose shoes are these?C A C B C四、(根据你所听到的短文内容判断下列句子是否正确,正确的用T表示,不正确的用F表示)。6%Jimmy and I are twins. Every day wo go to school on foot.We study in thesame school,but we aren't in the same class.We often help our classmates.We have lunch at school. Our hobbies are the same.We like to play the drum.We like to play football.We like maths. We are always happy.T T F F T F五、听录音,完成短文内容)8%(读三遍)。A long time ago,Hong was a farmer.He lived in China, He plantedvegetables and rice there.He had some ducks and cows.At day,he went to workin the field and went back at eight.ago farmer lived vegetables ducks cows work eight
Part 2 Writing (笔试部分)70%
一、正确抄写下列句子,注意大小写,标点符号):10%Do Mr and Mrs Li like loud music,Ben? Yes, they do.二、选出一个划线部分发音不同于其他单词的单词。 5%1.C 2. B 3.D 4.B 5.A三、选出正确的单词完成句子。9%1.yours,Mine 2.its 3.too ,noisy 4.and ,at 5.three,first,quite四、选择最恰当的答案 。15%1.C 2.B 3.C 4.A 5.B 6.A 7.C 8.B 9.C 10.B 11.B 12.A 13.A14.A 15.A五、用介词填空。 7%1.by on 2.at under(beside,near) 3.in with 4.from六、用动词的适当形式填空。 9%1.don't walk 2.are catching 3.watches 4.went 5.playing(to play)6.is singing 7.Is 8.has have七、阅读理解。10%(一)阅读短文。判断正误,正确的用T表示,错误的用F表示:5%T F T T F(二)阅读短文并且回答下列问题。1.They like to eat corn.2.They live in bird houses.3.It goes out in the day.4.They tie a letter to the dove's leg.5.Yes,they can.文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语综合填空题 的文章

随机推荐