为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我认为是对的
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
急>大家帮我看看,这句话有没有语病,有的话顺便修改一下~Canada is vast in territory,northern side amounts to 83 N,south side for 41 N,therefore each place climate difference is very big.The Canadian first big city Toronto's climate is similar with Beijing,but the winter is longer also the multi- snows,summer does not have the intense summer heat.The Canadian majority of areas sunlight is generally speaking abundant,the four seasons are distinct,pleasant weather.
坑娘娘0715
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
south side for 41 N----southen side to 41 N;each place climate difference----the climate difffirst big----also the multi- snows----summer does not have the intense summer heat----另起一句:It is not that hot in summer.;The Canadian majority of areas sunlight is generally speaking abundant, the four seasons are distinct, pleasant weather.----Generally speaking, most areas of Canada have plenty of sunlight, and the weather in four seasons are different but the same pleasant. 以上是个人意见,你看看能否采纳.^-^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语:有一句话有语病,请帮忙改下,Secondly,the plight of the hero to face the spirit of hard work which is a great impact on me.
基佬之魂iy邌
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
单纯从语法上分析得话,把which去掉即可,即:Secondly,the plight of the hero to face the spirit of hard work is a great impact on me.主语 the plight,系动词 is,表语 impact.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该把which删掉
应该把which删掉
很乱。纯 汉语翻译 句子没有谓语。单纯从语法上分析得话,把which去掉即可,即:Secondly, the plight of the hero to face the spirit of hard work is a great impact on me. 主语 the plight, 系动词 is, 表语 impact。 想表达。<...
the plight of the hero to face,the spirit of hard work。is a换成are
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 下列没有语病的一项是 的文章

随机推荐