I come to school by taxi.对划线部分提问的方法(by taxi是划线部分)

对划线部分提问专项练习
对划线部分提问专项练习
对划线部分提问专项练习
& 练习(一)
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&Lesson 4 How do you come to school?(陕旅版三年级下册)教案下载地址 - 第一课件网
您的位置: -&
-& 下载地址页面
教案简介:Lesson 4 How do you come to school?(陕旅版三年级下册)
教案大小:<font color="#FF KB  更新时间:<font color="#FF-4-24 20:44:05
(陕旅版)三年级英语下册教案
Lesson 4 How do you come to school?
一、教学目标及重难点分析:
1.能够听、说、读、写单词:bike, bus, foot, car, taxi.
2.能听懂、会说单词:come, about
3.能够听说读写并熟练运用词组:by bike, by bus, by car, by taxi, on foot.
4.能熟练掌握句型:
I go to &by/on&
Let&s go to&by/on&并能初步掌握on和by的区别用法。
How do you come to school?
Do you come to school by bus?
No, I come by taxi.
How about you?
5.初步掌握询问他人所使用的交通工具的表达方式,并能学会做替换练习,在生活中自如运用。
二、课前准备:
教师准备bike, bus, foot, car, taxi的教学图片,以及其他相关的教学卡片,如:train, plane, subway, etc.。
快节奏音乐二或三首,玩具小熊一个。
学生准备水彩笔和A4纸一张。
&是由第一课件网精心收集的优秀精品课件,保证无毒无插件,请您放心下载!
上一教案:
下一教案:
下载地址 (下载次数:<font color="#FF)
* 温馨提示:推荐使用网际快车专用下载地址进行高速下载!
* 不能下载请,谢谢合作,我们将会给您带来更好的服务!
* 请升级到最新版[]以保证正常解压本站提供的免费课件!
* 站内提供的免费课件均来源于网络,若侵犯了您的版权利益,通知我们!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语新目标上 Unit 4 How do you get to school? period 2导学案
八年级英语
YY-10-08-042《Unit 4 How do you get to school?》导学案Period 2编写人:程
编写时间:班级:
姓名:Learning aims【学习目标】1.
Master the new words  far
远的,遥远的
how far 多远
kilometer 公里,千米
shower 淋浴  quick 块的,迅速的
bicycle 自行车
early 早的
mile 英里 2.Talk about the distance and transportation .(学会谈论交通工具和距离。) 
How does he get to school ?
He takes the subway . 
How long does it take
you to get from home to school? 
It usually takes about 35 minutes. 
How far is it from his home to school ? 
It's about 10 kilometers.Important points【重点】1. how /how far /how long questions.           2.take the bus /subway /train /taxi , ride a bike /walkDifficult points【难点】It takes /will take/took sb some time to do sth.Learning guide【学法指导】Read, copy, write, recite.【知识链接】  1 How far意为"多远",用来询问距离,指路程的远近。在回答how far的提问时有两种情:  (1)有具体的数字时应与away from 连用,表示具体距离的计量,口语中away口语省略。  (2)没有具体数字时,应用far或者near作答。  --How far is your home from your school? 你家离学校有多远?  --It's twenty kilometers away from my school. 我家离学校有20千米。  --It's very far.
那很远。  2.how long意为"多久,多长时间",用以询问某个动作所持续的时间,强调时间的长短。  --How long does it take? 那需要花多长时间。  --It takes about 25minutes.  3.单词与词组。大约10公里 around 10 kilometers
前往动身去 leave for把...带到...
take... to...
take the subway   多远
the early bus   公汽停靠点
bus station  4,交通方式的表达方法  
(1)take + a/ the + 交通工具名称
如;take the bus , take the subway  
I take the bus to school.(2) by + 交通工具名称
如;by taxi , by air , by sea
特别注意,交通工具前面不能加任何限定词,也不能用复数, 也不能作谓语,往往在句子最后。He usually goes to school by bus.(3) in\ on + 限定词+交通工具名称
on a bus\ bike \ train
carMary sometimes goes to school in her
car.玛丽有时坐她爸爸的车上学。【Learning procedures】Step1.
To review the phrases.复习词组。【温馨提示】1.leave for +地点,意为"动身去某地,前往某地"。leave后面接的名词是"要离开的地方,出发地"。因此"leave home for station"是"离开家去车站"。  你什么时候动身去上海?_______________________________________________2
around作大约讲时与about相同,在美式英语中常用around表示"大约"我们大约九点钟到达那里的。____________________________________________3 at six thirty '在六点半" 也可以说成"at half past six".【巩固运用】
half past seven =_________________________ten thirty =_______________________________4 take... to...意为"把某物或某人带到某地去"其中to为介词表示方向,后接地点名词。The bus takes us to the mountain.公共汽车把我们带到山里。Can you take me to the zoo? 你可以带我去动物园吗?【辨析】take意为带走,拿走,强调从说话地将人和物拿到别的地方去bring意为带来,强调将某人或者某物从别的地方带到说话地来fetch意为去拿,去取,强调离开说话地去取某物然后再回来,强调动作的往返。【巩固运用】你能把这些东西带给你姐姐吗?_______________________________________________他明天能把照片带到学校来。__________________________________________________我们去提点水吧。_____________________________________________ 5. ride作名词意为骑马或者乘车的短途旅行,路程。Go for a ride 去兜风。 Give sb. a ride开车带某人一程。另外,ride可以作动词,意为骑,乘;可以和take同义。 Ride a bike骑自行车,take a bus 乘公共汽车。Step2. 默读21页3a的文章回答下列问题。1. How does Li Fei get to school? __________________________________________2. How long does it take? _________________________________________________3. How far is it from his home to school? __________________________________4. When does he leave for school? ________________________________________5. How long does the bus ride usually take? ______________________________Step3. 阅读21页3a的文章并将它翻译在下面的横线上。Step4. Look at the pictures. Ask and answer questions. And then make a conversarion. (P21, 3b) 看3b图,读对话,编写一段新对话
【温馨提示】 1 mile =1.609 kilometersStep 5 Make a survey and write a report.
4对照21页,82页,83页 填写表格WhoHowHow longHow farMariaJohnLiu
Pei书写汇报
home is about miles from school. He usually takes the bus. It takes her
twenty minutes. John__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Step6【巩固运用】一.词汇1. My home is near. I ____________(步行)to school.2. Li Lei ____________ the subway (乘地铁)to school every day.3. His father often goes to Shanghai ____________
____________(坐飞机).4. If you don't want to be late, you'd better ____________
a ____________(打的).5. ____________ ____________ ____________(骑自行车)to work is good for our health, I think.二按要求改写下列各句,每空一词1. He often has bread for breakfast. (改为一般疑问句)________ he often ________ bread for breakfast?2. Mr Wilson goes to work by bus every day. (改为同义句Mr Wilson ________ ________ ________ ________ work every day.3. I go to see my uncle by boat. (就划线部分提问________ ________you go to see your uncle?4. He likes going to school on foot. (改为同义句)He likes ________ ________
school.5.Li Fei's home is about 10 kilometers from school.(对划线部分提问)________ ________ is Li Fei's home from school?【当堂小结】__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【当堂检测】一.单项选择1. -__________
-By bus.A. Why does he go to work?
B. How does he go to work?C. When does she go to work?
D. Where does he work?2. Mike has __________ breakfast. Then he leaves home.   A. quick
B. a quick
C. one quick
D. an quick3. -Is your home __________ the park?-No, it's __________ the park.    A. near from
B. near from    C. near
D. near4. -__________is it from your school to the zoo?    -It's about six miles.   A. How much
B. How manyC. How long
D. How far5. I like to __________ my bike __________ the weekends.A. in
D. on6. __________ does it take her to get to school?  A. How many time
B. How longC. How far
D. How ofen7. They decide to go to work _______ every day ?  A.by bikes
B. on feet
D. in car8. Tom ________ his bike to the bus station.  A. by
D. gets9. She often gets to school _________ her bike .  A. with
D. in10. It's about ___________ walk from my home to school.  A.ten minute
B. ten-minutes  C.ten minute's
D. ten minutes'【学习反思】1.你这节课的收获是什么?        2.你还有哪些困惑?we go to the theatre by taxi.(对划线部分提问)划线部分 by taxi——
go to the theatre?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How do you go to the theatre?就是这样
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语划线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐