以上周末,我和同学们去公园检拾垃圾。为题写一篇不少于是什么意思5个句子的英语短文怎么写?

英语作文句子怎么写!我不会写英语句子我英语作文总是分数低.原因是不会组句子.没学好小学从初中开始认真地学英语所以组句子什么的都不会.只能按照中文来组句子.比如.我在公园骑自行车.我翻译.i ride a bake on
zhe park.对不对啊.还有一什么三单 介词什么的都不会讲一下把我要好好学习
裁决杰仔o18
I ride a bike in the park个人以为原因是基础知识没学好,单词和语法方面都很薄弱.去买一本好一点的词典,比如牛津高阶在上面找课本里的单词,找到相应的意思,它里面会有例句,你每个单词模仿例句换动几个单词,造三个句子,再自己脱离词典造两个句子.重点不在多,在于质量,每天最多5个单词一个学期就能有几千个句子了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我用英文写一篇介绍北京长安街两侧景物的短文!不少于5个,要求写10句话.如介绍国贸大厦,天安门广场之类的!谢谢大家了
版唴罽蟐欃淩
ChangAn Avenue in Beijing today is lined by prestigious buildings.
The central point is at Tiananmen Square with the Forbidden City to the north.
Looking east, the renovated Beijing Hotel, the famous Wangfujing shopping area and the Oriental Plaza come progressively into view.
Further out, there are a couple of interesting buildings with the Women's League Building as the "lady" and the more formal looking "gentlemen" being the Ministry of Communications Building. The China World Towers are a bit further east.On the west side is situated the famous Peoples' Congress Hall and the controversial National Opera House featuring a modern French design.
The new National Museum can be found some 2 km away.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我写个英语作文可以吗?假如星期天你经常和你的朋友们去西山公园(West&Hill&Park)野餐,你们在那里过得很开心.请根据表格中的提示内容,以Happy&Sundays&为题写一篇50词左右的英语短文来描述一下你们野餐的情况.因为是作文,所以我给悬赏分20.
Happy Sundays I usually go to the West Hill for a picnic with my friends,We take some some hamburgers、some eggs、some apples and 10 bottles of orang juice,We fly kites and go fishing ,then we sing some songs together ,It's a happy sunday .楼下的写的还真是不错呢,不过我是根据楼主的情况写的…记得是初一的英语作文!所以我的句子是比较容易理解的,和书本上的要求差不多……其实如果都不满意就抄书上的范文!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Title: Happy Sundays
Last Sunday, my friends and I went to picnic at West Hill Park. It was a sunny day. We flew kite, went fishing and sang songs together delightedly. After that, we ate hambur...
扫描下载二维码写英语作文根据下面的提示写一篇70词左右的英语短文,注意句子完整、通顺1.李红和张迪是邻居,住在同一座居民楼里,她们俩是好朋友;2.今天是星期天,他们打算去公园玩;3.从居民楼到公园有5公里,她们坐公交车去;4.她们在公园里放风筝,玩得非常高兴
█花仔3038
LiHong and ZhangDi are neiborhoods and good friends who live in a same flat.Today is sunday ,they are going to play in the park.Due to there are 5 kilometres from their flat to the park,so they choose...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Lihong and zhangdi are neighbourhood and live in the same apartment.so they are good friends. Today is sunday ,so they plan to go to the park to enjoy their sudayThere are 5 kilometers long from their apatment to the park and they decide to go there by bus.They fly kites in the park and feel very happy
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 少于 英文 的文章

随机推荐