英语造句 给下面的每个九年级英语单词表造句造句

英语作文必备只造句的两大技巧
时间: 来源: 编辑:youngng
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
句子是文章的基本单位。成功的作品是由清晰而合乎语法规则的句子组成的。然而一个好的句子除了能够准确表达作者的意思,还需要简洁生动,这是在考试中获得高分的法宝。
一、句子要简洁
A hero is nothing but a product of his time.
时势造英雄。写作要求精练,因为,简洁的表达能起到更加强调的作用。我们要写出效果好、影响大的文章,就要想方设法1)避免使用空洞、多余的短语;2)避免过多地使用较长的句子结构,如并列句和从属句等;3)避免不必要的重复。请看下面各例:
1)Owing to the fact that I had a lot of work to do, it wasn?t possible for me to accept their invitation.
本句要表达的意思很简单,可是一堆空洞的短语使句子显得很累赘,改为下面的句子就简洁明了多了。
I was too busy to accept their invitation.
2) He is a man who is honest, who always pays his just debts, and who observes the golden rules in his dealings with others.
英语中比较重要的从属概念可用从句的形式表达,其它次要的概念常用词或短语来表达,因为句子比短语显得更重要。过多地使用从句会把次要的与主要的概念混为一谈,削弱句子的重点。该句可改为:
He is an honest man who always pays his just debts, and who observes the golden rules in his dealings with others.
3) My hometown is a quiet, peaceful place. It is quiet and peaceful because of the small number of people living there.
有时为了构成平行的句子结构或达到强调的目的,我们会重复使用某些词语。但是,无目的地重复会导致笨拙。所以本句可改为:
My hometown is a quiet, peaceful place because of the small number of people.
二、语言要生动
写作时要吸引读者的兴趣,句子就需生动、充满活力。平淡无味的句子会使人生厌,注意力分散。但要写出生动的句子就必须注意做到:
1.交错使用长短句
长句和短句各有各的特点,各有各的用场。长句结构复杂、容量大,能表达比较复杂的内容,叙事具体、说理严密。短句结构简单、短小精悍、明白易懂。在写作中应当交错使用长句和短句,使句子的长短多样化,增加语言的表现力。请看下面的一段话:
It is better to trust to valour than to luck.
靠运气不如靠勇气。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
搜E搜推荐文章随时选购服务
需求发布后1小时内收到服务商响应每个需求平均有10个服务商参与95%以上的需求得到了圆满解决所有需求不向雇主收取任何佣金流量暴涨,转化飙升,销量翻倍
共收到40个交稿,2个稿件已合格
有相似问题想解决?专业顾问来帮助您
01发布需求, 托管赏金02服务商交稿03雇主设置合格稿件04交易成功,余额100%退回
完成手机认证,保证能随时联系到服务商
参与交稿,开始赚钱
第1步:提交您的稿件
第2步:稿件合格
第3步:获得赏金
40个服务商参与,2个稿件已合格
support&[1].v.&支持&He&is&the&only&one&who&always&supports&me&when&I&am&in&trouble.&&在我遇到困难时,他是唯一一个永远支持我的人。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Why&didn't&you&support&me&just&now?你刚才怎么没支持我呢?[2].v.&养活,赡养.&&It&is&difficult&for&him&to&support&such&a&big&family.&养活这么大的一个家庭对他来说有点困难。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&There&is&a&great&difficulty&for&him&in&supporting&his&parents&with&such&a&low&salary.&这么点的薪水很难赡养他的父母。situation&[1]处境,形势&Don't&forget&to&turn&me&for&help&when&you&are&in&a&hard&situation.当你身处困境时,不要忘了向我寻求帮助。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Your&family&will&always&support&you&no&matter&what&kind&of&situation&you&are&in.&不管你处境如何,你的家人永远都会支持你。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&[2]&位置,地点&This&situation&is&a&good&place&for&him&to&spend&the&rest&of&his&life.这个地点对他来说是度过余生的最好选择。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&This&situation&is&good&for&me&to&finish&my&novel.&这个地点有助于我完成我的小说。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&meeting&会议,**&Please&make&sure&the&meeting&room&will&not&be&occupied&tomorrow&morning&at&9:00.&请确保明早9:00会议室是空出来的。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Be&quick,&the&meeting&will&start&in&seven&minutes.&快点,会议七分钟后就要开始了。tired&&[1]&累的疲倦的,He&is&an&energetic&man&who&never&feels&tired.&他精力非常充沛,从来都不会觉得疲倦。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I&am&so&tired&after&a&whole&day&of&work&that&I&only&want&to&have&a&good&sleep.&一整天的工作让我疲惫不堪,我只想好好睡个觉。[2]&厌倦的&He&is&tired&of&his&routine&work&and&wants&to&pursue&something&exciting.&他厌倦了他的常规工作,想寻求一下刺激。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I&am&tired&of&his&boring&stories.&&我已经厌倦了他那些无聊的故事。
华筝工作室原创
I&support&you&to&swim&this&week。我支持你这周去游泳。Now,&you&are&in&a&dangerous&situation&。现在,你处于微笑的形式
纯原创,本人英语六级,这个是根据高中的级别写的,希望重视本人劳动成果support:They&support&me&for&a&long&time&他们赡养了我很长一段时间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Mum&always&supports&me&whatever&i&do&不管我选择什么,妈妈总是站在我身后支持我situation:The&situation&is&very&severe&right&now&情况目前非常严重&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Do&you&really&appreciate&the&seriousness&of&your&situation&?你真的认识到你自身情况的严重性吗?meeting:We&had&a&meeting&yesterday&我们昨天开了一个会&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Let&us&schedule&a&meeting&about&it&我们开一个专门讨论此事的会议吧tired:&&&&I&am&tired&of&what&you&say&我对你所说的东西已经感到非常厌烦&&&&&&&&&&&&&After&a&long&time&laboring&,i&get&really&tired&一天的辛苦操劳,我真的累了
Support支持:&1.&This&policy&is&supported&by&the&majority&of&the&Senate.&&&&&&&2.&Birth&control&is&supported&in&China.赡养、养活:&1.&He&had&to&support&his&family&at&very&young&age.&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&The&old&man&has&been&supported&by&his&son&since&1999.Situation处境、形势:&1.&We&have&no&other&choice&under&this&situation.&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&The&grim&situation&made&us&hold&together.位置、地点:1.&My&cousin’s&house&is&located&in&a&fine&situation.&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&Look&at&the&trees&and&flowers.&I&can’t&find&a&better&situation.Meeting1.&&&&&&&&At&the&meeting&the&chairman&affirmed&anew&the&discipline&of&the&Party2.&&&&&&&&What&will&you&do&for&the&sports&meeting?Tired疲劳的:&1.&After&one&day’s&work&everyone&felt&tired.3.&&&&&&&&We&were&all&tired&but&happy.厌倦的:&1.&I’m&tired&of&painting.&I&want&to&do&something&musical.&&&&&&&&&2.&She&seemed&tired&of&his&bullshit.
买家,您好!以下是严格按照您的要求提供的原创英文句子,因为专业,所以出色,谢谢浏览!望采纳!I&support&your&suggestion.我支持你的建议。He&works&hard&to&support&my&family.他努力工作为的是养家糊口。The&political&situation&between&the&two&counties&is&very&tense.两国之间的政治局势很紧张。The&situation&of&the&house&is&very&pleasant.这座房子的位置非常宜人。The&meeting&will&be&held&tomorrow&morning.会议于明早举行。He&was&very&tired&after&long&business&trip.他出差回来后非常疲惫。She&was&tired&of&his&lies.她厌倦了他的谎言。
Pease&remember&that&you&have&a&important&meeting&this&night&。请记住,今晚你有个重要的会议。My&best&friend&feels&very&tired&after&this&match我最好的朋友在这比赛后感到特别累
Support支持:&1.&This&policy&is&supported&by&the&majority&of&the&Senate.&&&&&&&&&参议院半数以上支持此政策。&&&&&&&2.&Birth&control&is&supported&in&China.&&&&&&&&&中国支持计划生育。赡养、养活:&1.&He&had&to&support&his&family&at&very&young&age.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&他很小的时候就得养家。&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&The&old&man&has&been&supported&by&his&son&since&1999.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&自1999年开始,老人就由其子赡养。Situation处境、形势:&1.&We&have&no&other&choice&under&this&situation.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&在这种情况下,我们没有其他选择。&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&The&grim&situation&made&us&hold&together.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&严峻的形势使大家团结起来。位置、地点:1.&My&cousin’s&house&is&located&in&a&fine&situation.&&&&&&&&&&&&&我表哥家坐落于一个很好的地方。&&&&&&&&&&&&2.&Look&at&the&trees&and&flowers.&I&can’t&find&a&better&situation.&&&&&&&&&&&&&看看这些花和树,我再也难找到一个更好的地点了!Meeting1.&&&&&&&&At&the&meeting&the&chairman&affirmed&anew&the&discipline&of&the&Party主席在会上重申了党的纪律。2.&&&&&&&&What&will&you&do&for&the&sports&meeting?你要在运动会上参加什么?Tired疲劳的:&1.&After&one&day’s&work&everyone&felt&tired.&&&&&&&&&&&&一天的工作后我们都疲劳不堪。3.&&&&&&&&We&were&all&tired&but&happy.我们虽然很累但都很开心。厌倦的:&1.&I’m&tired&of&painting.&I&want&to&do&something&musical.&&&&&&&&&&我厌倦了画画,我想做点音乐。&&&&&&&&&2.&She&seemed&tired&of&his&bullshit.&&&&&&&&&&&&看样子,她厌倦了他的胡言乱语。
或查看全部交稿求以下单词的英语解释以及造句,解释和造句尽量短一点
求以下单词的英语解释以及造句,解释和造句尽量短一点
1.argument
2.calendar
3.description
5.government
6.incredible
10.themselves
补充:是用英语写出解释
死晓源 、 逼我来的 。算了 ,看你是我小学同学 , 帮你 。 对错我不敢保证 、 句子都是我自己造的。
1 、& 意思: 论据、 理由 ,议论,辩论。
&&&&&&&& 造句&:They without argument .& 【他们无异议】
2 、&意思 :日历&
&&&&&&& 造句 :Give me a calendar ,please 【请给我一张日历 】
3、& 意思 :描述& (n)
&&&&&&& 造句: This is my description .【这是我的说明】
4、& 意思: 或者 ,也,两者之一& (用于否定句 )
&&&&&&& 造句 :She doesn't like this book ,I don't like it ,either .【她不喜欢这本书,我也不喜欢这本书】
5、& 意思 :政府
&&&&&&& 造句: This is our government.【这是我们的政府】6 、 意思:难以置信
&&&&&& 造句: Oh , It is incredible.【噢~ 这难以置信】
7&& 意思: 稍后
&&&& 造句: See you later !& 【稍后见 】
8&& 意思 : 肌肉
&&&& 造句 My muscle is strong . 【我的肌肉很强壮】
9 、意思: 片 、碎片
&&&& 造句:This is a piece of book .【这是书的一部分】
10 、意思:他们自己
&&&&&& 造句:They clean the room by themselves& 【他们自己清理房间】
呼呼 终于写完了&& 。 吃饭去了 。 错了不要怪我~
的感言:骂人扣一星,嘻嘻 满意答案
1& 争吵& we had an argument yesterday
2 日历&& this is&a calendar
3& 描述& can you give me his description
4 或者& either coffee or juice is ok
5 政府& every country has its own government
6 不可思议 that`s incredibel(常用)
7 晚点 see you later
8& 肌肉 everyone has lots of muscles
9 块 (量词) this is a piece of news
10 他们自己 they do it by themselves
英语解释呢?
第六个 的incredible 拼错了
我写的都是简单句子 既然你要求 就帮你写上吧
1& 昨天我们吵了一架
2 这是一本日历
3& 你能告诉我他的外貌么(用TELL 更好& 改下~~)
4& 咖啡和桔汁都行
5 每个国家都有他自己的政府
6 这太不可思议了
7& 一会儿见
8 每个人都有很多块肌肉
9 这是一条新闻
10 这是他们自己做的
是用英语解释啊!!
的感言:追问好慢· 相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (3)
1,argument 意思是评论意见 i will pay more attention to your argument
2.calendar意思好像是日历的意思,我也不太清楚,seeing the calendar i suddenly found i have a lot of work to deal with
3,description 意思是 描述 描绘,i really admired his description about this book
4.either 意思是 也是 痛痒 ,his hobby is play basketball ,either。
5.government意思是 政府,当局 the government should take the effective measures to cope with the pollution。
6.incredible意思是 难以置信的 不可相信的 it is incredible that the china made a huge progress in the half century
7.later 意思是 晚些时候 稍后 i will have a connection with you later
8.muscle意思是 肌肉 the&watchers &desire to have the muscle of the sports stars
9.piece 意思是 一片 i want to a piece of cake
10.themselves意思是 他们自己 they want to play a film for themselves
altercation
a discussion in which reasons are put forward in support of and against a proposition, proposal, debate
a point or series of reasons presented to support or oppose a proposition
a summary of the plot or subject of a book, etc
a process of deductive or inductive reasoning that purports to show its conclusion to be true.formally, a sequence of statements one of which is the conclusion and the remainder the premises
an obsolete name for the middle term of a syllogism
an element to which an operation, function, predicate, etc, applies, esp the independent variable of a function.the amplitude of a complex numberIt is beyond argument that our home is warm.
2. a system for determining the beginning, length, and order of years and their divisions
a table showing any such arrangement, esp as applied to one or more successive years
a list, register, or schedule of social events, pending court cases, appointments, etcvb
to register
&&& My calender is full.
a statement or ac representation in words
the act, process, or technique of describing
sort, kind, or varietyreptiles of every description
the act of drawing a line or figure, such as an arc
a noun phrase containing a predicate that may replace a name as the subject of a sentence
&&&& Beauty that beggars description.
one or the other (of two).(as pronoun)
both one and the otherthere were ladies at either end of the table
used preceding two or more possibilities joined by ``or''you may have either cheese or a sweet adv
used to indicate that the clause immediately preceding is a partial reiteration of a previous clause
John isn't a liar, but he isn't exactly honest either
&& Eithen will be& OK!
5.& the exercise of political authority over the actions, affairs, etc, of a political unit, people, etc, as well as the performance of certain functions f the political rule and administration
the system or form by which a community, etc, is ruledtyrannical government
the executive policy-making body of a political unit, community, ministry or administration.(capital when of a specific country)
the state and its administration.(as modifier)
the determination of the form of one word by another word
& Bring down a government.
beyond bel unbelievable
&This fellow is incredible.
the comparative of lateadv
subsequently
&We come back later.
a tissue composed of bundles of elongated cells capable of contraction and relaxation to produce movement in an organ or part
an organ composed of muscle tissue
strength or forcevb
to force one's way (in)
To move a muscle.
an amount or portion forming a separa bita piece of wood
a small part, item, or amount forming part of a whole, esp when broken off or separateda piece of bread
a length by which a commodity is sold, esp cloth, wallpaper, etc
an instance or occurrencea piece of luck
a girl or woman regarded as an object of sexual attractiona nice piece
an example or specimen of a style or type, such as an article of furniturea beautiful piece of Dresden china
an opinion or point of view
a literary, musical, or artistic composition
a coin having a value as specifiedfifty-pence piece
a small object, often individually shaped and designed, used in playing certain games, esp board gameschess pieces
a firearm or cannon.(in combination)
any chessman other than a pawn
a short time or distancedown the road a piece
a slice of bread or a sandwich.a packed lunch taken to work, school, etc
fragments of fleece woolSee oddment to state one's piece
to fit or assemble piece by piece
to patch or make up (a garment) by adding pieces
to join (broken threads) during spinning
See piece out
Only a small piece.
the reflexive form of they or them.(intensifier)
their normal or usual selvesthey don't seem themselves any more
Also called: themself a reflexive form of an indefinite antecedent such as one, whoever, or anybodyeveryone has to look after themselves
&Facts speak for themselves.
1. 争论, 辩论;论据, 论点; 理由(文学作品的)概要; 主题
My mother got into argument with my father yesterday.
2.日[月]历, 历法, 月份牌;一览表, 日程表, 总目录
In the new year,each family has a new calendar.
3.叙述,描写, 说明;货名, 品名,说明书;作图, 绘图;种类
The teacher let us give a description of our parents.
4.任一的, (两方中的)每一方的;任一, 随便任一个
Either will be ok.
5.政府, [英]内阁;政体[权], 控制;'行政管理(机构)
The democratic government is very welcame.
6.难以置信的; 可疑的;[口]不可思议的; 惊人的; 未必可能的
His appetite was incredible.
7.late 的比较级]更[较]迟的; 更后的
I will call you later.
8. 肌(肉);喻]体力, 力气;[喻]力量;[美俚]大力士, 打手
&He is a man of muscle.
9.碎片, 块, 段, 断片, 部分, 部件;[用作量词]一片[块, 张, 段, 枝, 个, 幅, 项, 件];(文艺作品的)部, 篇, 首, 幅, 出, 支;(计件的)工作量;一套餐具中的一件, 乐队中的一员, 棋子;枪炮;样本, 样品, 例子;[美俚]小吃, 点心;[用于复合词]乐器的演奏者;[口]人, 家伙;货币, 标志物
It's a piece of cake!
10.[用以加强语气]他[她]们亲自[本身] ;[用作反身代词]他[她、它]们自已;[泛指; 用以代替不确定的单数先行词](=himself 或 herself)他[她]自已;常态; 正常情况
They went to see it for themselves.
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语单词表造句 的文章

随机推荐