he put his feet on the group 是作宾补是什么6 还作状语

已注册,请登录
密码忘记了? 
还没有注册?
【注册说明】用户名和密码都是您填写的手机号!
一键注册,主要是为确保您能及时享受本站服务以及便于查询已购买记录!请填写真实手机号!(注册后可随时修改密码!)
注册成功!
登录密码已默认为您的手机号,如需修改请点击“”。
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口
请输入手机号:
不管您以前是否购买过,输入您的手机号即可验证:
·如果以前购买过,验证通过即可查看购买记录,以及继续购买;
·如果从未购买,填写手机号后,即可随时通过该手机号购买。
请输入密码:
如果您忘记了密码,请点击
为方便您随时查询购买记录,请输入您的手机号:
手机号仅作为购买的凭证,本站严格保密,请放心填写。
第一步:验证手机号
第二步:验证通过并重置密码
找回密码需要验证您的账号信息
请输入您注册时使用的手机号:
请输入验证码:
验证通过!请重新设置您的登陆密码(为方便您记忆,建议您以手机号作为新密码!):
请输入新密码:
请再次输入新密码:
恭喜您!密码成功找回,请牢记您的新密码!
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口!
找回密码需要验证您的手机号:
请输入您购买时填写的手机号:
请输入验证码:
验证通过!请重新设置您的登陆密码(为方便您记忆,建议您以手机号作为新密码!):
请输入新密码:
请再次输入新密码:
恭喜您!密码成功找回,请牢记您的新密码!
已为您自动登录,秒钟后将自动关闭此窗口!
当前位置: >
[3D电子书]2019年翻译硕士(MTI)211翻译硕士英语词汇语法高分特训1200题[免费下载]
在电脑上阅读
您可以在网页上在线阅读本书,也可以将本书免费下载到电脑。
出版时间:
文件大小:35.84 M
书号:191310
下载次数:488
第1章 词汇语法技巧指南
 1.1 大纲要求和试题类型
 1.2 词汇语法考点归纳
 1.3 答题技巧与备考建议
第2章 词汇语法高分特训1200题
 2.1 多项选择填空
  ◇名词及名词词组
  ◇动词及动词词组
  ◇形容词、副词及词组
  ◇介词及介词词组
  ◇语 法
 2.2 多项选择替换
  ◇名词及名词词组
  ◇动词及动词词组
  ◇形容词、副词及词组
  ◇介词及介词词组
 2.3 改 错
《翻译硕士(MTI)211翻译硕士英语词汇语法高分特训1200题》是由圣才考研网组织人员精心编写而成,本书旨在帮助考生全面提高英语水平和应试能力。本书总结词汇语法技巧指南,归纳词汇语法考点,并提出答题技巧与备考建议,帮助考生全面提高英语词汇语法运用能力。
本书精选了1200道词汇语法试题,并按照翻译硕士英语大纲要求,将词汇语法的常考题型分为:多项选择填空、多项选择替换、改错这3类。多项选择题型下的试题细分词汇和语法,有针对性地进行分类练习。且所有试题均提供答案详解。
试读(部分内容)
&在手机上阅读
用圣才电子书APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上阅读本书。
配套3D电子书(题库)
正在载入...
相关3D电子书(题库)
正在载入...
正在载入...
e书下载排行
正在载入...
最近浏览的e书
正在载入...
&All rights reserved. 京ICP备号 京公网安备号 新出发(京)批字第直110028号人教版 | 必修5重点词汇、短语、句型、语法全汇总
希望这套课本知识点最全总结系列文章能对你的英语学习/考试真正起到帮助。今天该必修5了,赶快趁着暑假行动起来吧!
Unit1 Great scientists
1. put forward 提出
2. conclude 结束,结论
3. draw a conclusion 得出结论
4. defeat 打败
5. attend 照顾,护理,出席
6. expose to 使显露
7. cure 治愈,治疗
8. challenge 挑战
9. suspect 怀疑,被怀疑者
10. blame 责备
11. handle 柄,把手,处理,掌控
12. link 联系,连接
13. link to 将…和…连接
14. announce 宣布
15. contribute 捐献,贡献
16. apart from 除了
17. be strict with 对…严格
18. make sense 讲的通,有意义
19. spin 使旋转
20. reject 拒绝,抛弃
1. What do you know about infectious diseases?
你对传染性疾病了解多少?
2. John Snow was a famous doctor in London – so expert, indeed, that he attended Queen Victoria as her personal physician.
约翰o斯诺是伦敦一位著名的医生——他的确医术精湛,因而成为维多利亚女王的私人大夫。
3. But he became inspired when he thought about helping ordinary people exposed to cholera.
但当他一想到要帮助患了霍乱的普通老百姓,他就感到很振奋。
4. Neither its cause, nor its cure was understood.
人们既不知道它的病源,也不了解它的治疗方法。
5. He knew that cholera would never be controlled until its cause was found.
他知道,在找到病源之前,霍乱疫情是无法控制的。
6. The second suggested that people absorbed this disease into their bodies with their meals.
第二种看法是在吃饭的时候人们把这种病毒引入体内的。
7. John Snow suspected that the second theory was correct but he needed evidence.
约翰o斯诺猜想第二个理论是正确的,但他需要证据。
8. It seemed that the water was to blame.
看来要归罪于饮用水了。
9. He immediately told the astonished people in Broad Street to remove the handle from the pump so that it could not be used.
约翰o斯诺马上叫宽街上惊惶失措的老百姓拆掉水泵的把手,这样水泵就用不成了。
10. In another part of London, he found supporting evidence from two other deaths that were linked to the Broad Street outbreak.
在伦敦的另一个地区,他从两个与宽街爆发的霍乱有关联的死亡病例中又发现了有力证据。
过去分词作定语和表语
一. 过去分词作表语
作表语用的过去分词表示主语的特点或所处的状态,相当于形容词,强调主谓关系;被动语态表示动作,强调动宾关系,绝大多数被动结构中的行为执行者还可以用by短语来表示。
1. 过去分词做表语与被动语态的差异:
The store is now closed.(系表)
The library is usually closed at 8:00 p.m. (被动)
2. 某些过去分词作表语,多半用来表示人物所处的心理状态或情感变化, 其主语主要是人。
这类过去分词通常为下列过去分词: delighted, devoted, discouraged , astonished, frightened, excited, inspired, encouraged, interested, contented, pleased, puzzled, satisfied, tired, worried, ect .
二. 过去分词作定语
作定语的过去分词相当于形容词,其逻辑主语就是它所修饰的名词。及物动词的过去分词作定语,既表被动又表完成;不及物动词的过去分词作定语,只表完成。
1. 过去分词用作定语,如果是单个的,置于其所修饰的名词之前。
We must adapt our thinking to the changed conditions.
我们必须使我们的思想适应改变了的情况。
2. 过去分词短语用作定语时,置于其所修饰的名词之后,其意义相当于一个定语从句,但较从句简洁,多用于书面语中。
The concert given by their friends was a success.
他们朋友举行的音乐会大为成功。
3. 过去分词短语有时也可用作非限制性定语,前后常有逗号。
The meeting,attended by over five thousand people,welcomed the great hero.
他们举行了欢迎英雄的大会,到会的有五千多人。
Unit2 The United Kingdom
1. consist 组成,在于,一致
2. consist of 由…组成
3. divide…into 把…分成
4. break away from 脱离
5. to one’s credit 在…的名下,为…带来荣誉
6. attract 吸引,引起注意
7. leave out 省去,遗漏,不考虑
8. plus 加上,和,正的
9. take the place of 代替
10. break down 损坏,破坏
11. arrange 安排
12. fold 折叠,对折
13. delight 快乐,高兴,喜悦
1. How many countries does the UK consist of?
联合王国由几个国家组成?
2. You can easily clarify this question if you study British history.
如果你学习了英国历史,很容易就能弄清楚这个问题。
3. Happily this was accomplished without conflict when King James of Scotland became King of England and Wales as well.
令人高兴的是,这件事没有引起冲突就完成了,那时候苏格兰的詹姆斯国王也成为了英格兰和威尔士的国王。
4. However, the southern part of Ireland was unwilling and broke away to form its own government.
然而,爱尔兰的南部却不愿意而分离出去了,并建立了自己的政府。
5. To their credit the four countries do work together in some areas.
值得表扬的是,这四个国家的确在一些方面共同合作。
6. England is the largest of the four countries, and for convenience it is divided roughly into three zones.
在这四个国家中,英格兰最大,为了方便起见,它大致被分为了三个地区。
7. You must keep your eyes open if you are going to make your trip to the United Kingdom enjoyable and worthwhile.
如果你想要使你的英国之旅愉快又有意义,你就必须留心观察。
8. Worried about the time available, Zhang Pingyu had made a list of the sites she wanted to see in London.
由于担心时间不够,张萍玉早就把她想在伦敦参观的地点列了一张单子。
9. It looked splendid when first built.
刚建成的时候,它看起来真是金碧辉煌。
10. What interested her most was the longitude line.
她最感兴趣的是那条经线。
过去分词作宾补
过去分词作宾语补足语,说明宾语的状态或性质,过去分词所表示的动作和宾语有逻辑上的动宾关系。
一. 能接过去分词作宾语补足语的动词有三类:
1. 表示感觉或心理状态的动词,如:see, hear, feel, watch, notice;think(认为), consider, find等。
We saw the thief caught by the police.
我看见小偷被警察抓住了。
We thought the game lost.
我们认为球赛输了。
2. 表示“致使”或“保持某状态”意义的动词,如:make, get, have, keep, leave等。
Don’t leave such an important thing undone.
不要让这么重要的事没有人做。
He had his hat blown away on his way home.
在回家的路上他的帽子被吹掉了。
3. 表示“希望、要求、命令”等动词,如:want, wish, like, expect, order等。
I want the house white-washed before we move in.
我想要房子在我搬进去之前粉刷完。
He won’t like such questions discussed at the meeting.
他不喜欢在会上讨论这样的问题。
二. "with +宾语+过去分词"结构
"with +宾语+过去分词"结构中,过去分词用作介词with的宾语补足语。这一结构通常在句中作时间,方式,条件,原因等状语。例如:
1. The murderer was brought in,with his hands tied behind his back.凶手被带进来了,他的双手被绑在背后.(表方式)
2. With water heated,we can see the steam.水一被加热,我们就会看到水蒸气.(表条件)
3. With the matter settled,we all went home.事情得到解决,我们都回家了.(表原因)
Unit3 Life in the Future
1. impression 印象,感想
2. take up 拿起,开始,继续
3. constant 时常发生的,连续不断的
4. previous 在前的,早先的
5. guide 指导,向导
6. lack 缺乏,没有
7. lose sight of 看不见
8. sweep up 横扫
9. slide into 移动,溜进
10. optimistic 乐观的
11. speed up 加速
12. desert 沙漠
13. instant 瞬间,片刻
14. settlement 定居,解决
1. I have to remind myself constantly that I am really in AD 3008.
我得不断提醒自己我真的到公元3008年了。
2. At first my new surroundings were difficult to tolerate.
开始的时候,新的环境让我难以忍受。
3. The air seemed thin, as though its combination of gases had little oxygen left.
空气似乎很稀薄,好像在混合的气体中剩下的氧气很少。
4. Hit by a lack of fresh air, my head ached.
由于缺乏新鲜空气,我感到头痛。
5. Soon I was back on my feet again and following him to collect a hovering carriage driven by computer.
很快我又重新振作起来,然后跟随他领取了一部由电脑控制的气垫车。
6. However, I lost sight of Wang Ping when we reached what looked like a large market because of too many carriages flying by in all directions.
可是,当我们到达一个看上去像大市场的地方时,由于太多车子朝四面八方飞奔,我看不见王平了。
7. He was swept up into the center of them.
他被卷入到这群车队中去了。
8. Arriving at a strange-looking house, he showed me into a large, bright clean room.
到了一幢看上去很奇怪的房子里,他把握带到一个明亮而清洁的大房间。
9. I found later that their leaves provided the room with much-needed oxygen.
后来我才发现,就是这些树的叶子为这栋房屋提供了最急需的氧气。
过去分词作状语
过去分词短语作状语,可表示时间,原因,条件等,可发展为一个状语从句。过去分词作状语时其逻辑主语为主句的主语。
过去分词作状语时的具体用法:
1. 过去分词作时间状语相当于一个时间状语从句。例如:
Asked (When he was asked) what had happened, he lowered his head.
当他被问问题的时候,他低下了头。
2. 过去分词作原因状语相当于一个原因状语从句。例如:
Frightened (=Because / As she was frightened) by the tiger, the girl didn't dare to sleep alone.
因为害怕老虎, 这个女孩不敢单独睡觉。
3. 过去分词作条件状语相当于一个条件状语从句。例如:
Grown (If these seeds are grown) in rich soil, these seeds can grow fast.
如果种在肥沃的土壤里, 这些种子能长得很快。
4. 过去分词作让步状语相当于一个让步状语从句。例如:
Left (Although he was left) at home, John didn't feel afraid at all.
虽然John被单独留在房间里, 他一点都不害怕。
5. 过去分词作状语表示伴随动作或状态。例如:
The teacher entered the classroom, (and he was) followed by a group of students.
老师进入教室,后面跟着一帮学生。
Unit4 Making the News
1. delighted 快乐的,欣喜的
2. assist 帮助,协助
3. process 加工,处理,过程,程序
4. concentrate on 集中,聚集
5. acquire 获得,学到
6. assess 评估,评定
7. inform 通知
8. depend on 依靠
9. accuse… of 控告
10. so as to 为了
11. demand 需求,要求
12. ahead of 在…前面
13. approve 许可,批准
1. Never will Zhou Yang forget his first assignment at the office of a popular English newspaper.
周阳永远不会忘记他在一家知名的英语报报社第一天上班的工作任务。
2. You’ll find your colleagues very eager to assist you, so you may be able to concentrate on photography later if you’re interested.
你将会发现你的同事们会热情地帮助你,如果你对摄影感兴趣,以后你可以集中精力去钻研。
3. Not only am I interested in photography, but I took an amateur course at university to update my skills.
对摄影我不只是感兴趣,在大学里我还专修过业余摄影课来更新我的技术。
4. Only if you ask many different questions will you acquire all the information you need to know.
只有提很多不同的问题,你才能收集到你需要的信息。
5. They must use research to inform themselves of the missing parts of the story.
他们必须通过调查研究来获悉被遗漏的那部分情况。
6. Meanwhile you have to prepare the next question depending on what the persons said.
同时,你还要根据被采访人所说的话准备提出下一个问题。
7. Have you ever had a case where someone accused your journalists of getting the wrong end of the stick?
你们有没有过这样的情况:有人控告你的记者,说他们的报道完全失实呢?
8. This is how the story goes.
事情是这样的。
9. He denied taking money but we were sceptical.
他否认收了钱,但我们对此表示怀疑。
10. It was a dilemma because the footballer could have demanded damages if we were wrong.
这事有些为难,因为如果我们错了,这名足球运动员就可以向我们索要赔偿。
【语法总结】倒装句(点击“倒装句”即可查看全部内容)
Unit5 First aid
1. first aid 急救
2. fall ill 生病
3. poison 毒药,使中毒
4. electric shock 触电,电休克
5. swell 使膨胀,隆起
6. squeeze 榨,挤
7. squeeze out 榨出,挤出
8. over and over again 反复,多次
9. in place 在适当的位置
10. pour 倒,灌
11. a number of 许多
12. put one’s hands on 找到
13. treat 治疗,对待,款待
14. apply 应用,运用,申请
15. make a difference 区别对待,有影响,起(重要)作用
1. Burns are called first degree, second degree or third degree burns depending on which layers of the skins are burnt.
根据皮肤烧伤的层次而有一度烧伤、二度烧伤和三度烧伤。
2. Remove clothing using scissors if necessary unless it is stuck to the burn.
除非衣服黏贴在烧伤面上,否则如果必须的话就要用剪刀把衣物移除。
3. If burns are on arms or legs, keep them higher than the heart, if possible.
如果烧伤的部位在臂部或腿部,可能的话,就要把他们抬高到高于心脏的位置。
4. …it is vital to get the victim to the doctor or hospital at once.
……立即把受害者送往医院或送去看医生至关重要。
5. John was studying in his room when he heard screaming.
约翰正在房里学习,突然听到一声尖叫。
6. She was lying in her front garden bleeding very heavily.
她躺在前花园的地上,流血不止。
7. He immediately asked a number of nearby people for bandages, …
他立即向旁边的一些人要绷带,……
8. He slowed the bleeding by applying pressure to the wounds until the police and ambulance arrived.
他使劲地按住伤口,使血流得慢些,一直等到警察和救护车的到来。
8. There is no doubt that Jon’s quick thinking and the first aid skills he learned at school saved Ms Slade’s life.
毫无疑问,是敏捷的思维和在学校学到的急救技术,使得斯莱德女士的生命得救了。
9. It shows that a knowledge of first aid can make a real difference. 这说明了急救知识的确能发挥重要的作用。
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点本课件为基于精确校对的word书稿制作的“逐字编 辑”课件,使用时欲修改课件,请双击对应内容,进入可 编辑状态。 高中英语第五册(必修5)第25讲 Module1 British and American English 第26讲 Module2 A Job Worth Doing 第27讲 Module3 Adventure in Literature and the Cinema 第28讲 Module4 Carnival 第29讲 Module5 The Great Sports Personality 第30讲 Module6 Animals in Danger新课标·外研版 高中英语第五册(必修5) 第25讲Module 1British and American English第25讲 Module 1 British and American English 第25讲 │ 美文欣赏 美文欣赏假如你是李华,是学校爱心俱乐部的成员,英语成绩非 常突出,有两年英语家教的经验,认为志愿工作能够使人树立 信心,培养良好的交际能力。请根据这则招聘信息所给的提示 写一封应聘邮件。 参考词汇:家教——tutorA voluntary activity? In the winter vacation? Five volunteers wanted? As English teachers? At SOS children's village 第25讲 │ 美文欣赏【精彩美文】 Dear Student Union, I have just read the ad on the school bulletin board and the moment I read it I took an interest in becoming one of the volunteer English teachers of the five. Now I am writing here to apply for this opportunity. First, please allow me to make a brief introduction about myself. I'm Li Hua, a member of the Loving Heart Club in our school, and I have a good command of English. My two years' experience as a tutor has taught me that working as a volunteercan build up our confidence and enable us to develop our communication skills, which are a necessity in our social life. 第25讲 │ 美文欣赏When I read your ad, I became fascinated. I believe thatbeing a volunteer teacher at your village is obviously mor it is helpful to broaden my horizons and improve my understanding of the world. Besides, by helping those kids, I feel I can make a difference to their future and make a small contribution to society. I'd appreciate it so much if you could possibly consider my application. I'm looking forward to your reply. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 第25讲 │ 美文欣赏【全品点睛】 ①行文逻辑:表明意图→叙述优势→说明意义。较好地使 用了连接词,如:first,besides等。 ②词汇短语:运用了较高难度的词汇。如:take an interest in,apply for,have a good command of,build up, fascinated, make a difference, make a small contribution to等。 ③句式句法:运用了多样化的句式和句法结构。如:动名 词短语作主语,that引导的宾语从句中包含了which引导的定 语从句:…that working as a volunteer can build up our confidence and enable us to develop our communication skills, which are a necessity in our social life;时间状语从句:When I read your ad… 第25讲 │ 基础梳理 基础梳理Ⅰ.单词荟萃 1. confusing adj.使人困惑的→ confused adj. 感到困惑的 _________ ________ →confuse v.使人困惑;混淆 2. _____v. 不同,有区别→ different adj. 有区别的,不同的→ differ _________ n. 区别,差异 difference 3. ______ n. 种类→variation n. 变化→_______ adj.各种各样的 variety various vary → ____ v. 变化,不同 4. _____________n.通告;宣告;通知→ _________ vt.通告, announcement announce 宣告→announcer n.广播员,播音员 第25讲 │ 基础梳理5.add v.增加→ addition n. 增添,增加→ _________ adj.附 _______ additional 加的,另外的→___________ adv. 另外 additionally simply 6. _______ v. 简化→ simple adj.简单的→ ______ adv.简单地, simplify 仅仅 combine 7. combination n. 组合,结合→________ v. 组合,结合 8. _______v.批评→ criticism n. 批评→ critical adj. 批评的 _______ criticize 9. reference n. 参考,查阅→ refer v.谈及,提及,涉及,参 ________ 考 第25讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅱ.短语检测 1.有相同的特点 2.有影响;使不相同 3.充满,填满 4.四处走动(旅行) 5. 排队等候 6. 把A与B相比 7.毕竟;终究 8.做某事有困难 9.引起,导致;通向 10.(偶然)学会have…in common make a difference fill up get around queue up/stand in line compare A with B after all have difficulty (in)doing sth. lead to pick up 第25讲 │ 基础梳理11.同意;支持 12.称A为B 13.幸亏;多亏 14.毕业于 15.消失in favour of refer to A as B thanks to graduate from wear off 第25讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅲ.佳句再现 1. It doesn’t _______________________________ a teacher make much of a difference whether speaks British __ American English. or 老师说英国英语还是说美国英语没有多大影响。 in which differ 2. The other two areas ________ the two varieties ______ are spelling and pronunciation. 在两种英语中另外两个领域的区别是拼写和发音。 3. The British use prepositions ______ Americans sometimes where _____ them… omit 英国人使用介词的地方,美国人有时省略…… 第25讲 │ 基础梳理4.When the Irish writer George Bernard Shaw _________ made the _____________ that the British and the Americans are two famous remark nations _______ by a common language, he was obviously divided thinking about _____________ the differences. 当爱尔兰作家萧伯纳讲那句名言——英国和美国是被同一 种语言分开的两个民族——的时候,他显然想到了他们的 区别。 After all 5. _______ , there is probably as much variation of ________________ pronunciation within the two countries as between them. 毕竟,两个国家境内的口音差别可能跟两个国家之间的口 音差别一样多。 第25讲 │ 基础梳理6.A Londoner ______________________________ a Scotsman has more difficulty understanding from Glasgow than understanding a New Yorker. 伦敦人要听懂来自格拉斯哥的苏格兰人讲话可能比听懂纽 约人讲话更难。 7.This nonstop communication, the experts think, ________________ for British people and Americans has made it easier _____________________ . to understand each other 专家们认为,这种不间断的交流使得英国人和美国人彼此 理解变得更容易了。 第25讲 │ 基础梳理8.But it has also _____ lots of American words and structures led to passing into so that ____________ British English, _______ some people now believe that British English will disappear. 但是,这也导致了大量的美语单词和结构进入英式英语。 结果,现在许多人都认为英式英语将会消失。 9. By the 1850s ____________it was selling one million copies a year, _________ one of the most popular school books ____ . making it ever 到19世纪50年代时,这本书每年都销售一百万册,使它成 为最受欢迎的学校用书之一。 第25讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅳ.单元语法 Review of verb forms (1) 第25讲 │ 单词点睛 单词点睛1 compare vt. 比较;相比(1) compare A with B to compare A __ B compared with/to… compare notes (2) beyond compare 把A与B相比 把A比作B 和……比起来(通常作状语) 交换意见;交流看法 无与伦比的;举世无双的 第25讲 │ 单词点睛【情景记忆】 第25讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 (1) That car is a real beauty. This one ________________ it. can’t compare with 那辆车真的很美,这一辆无法与之相比。 compare to (2) Scientists sometimes _________ the human brain __ a computer. 科学家有时将人脑比作电脑。 第25讲 │ 单词点睛2.单项填空 ________ the past, our life is much better. A.Comparing with B.Be compared C.To compare with D.Compared with 【解析】 D 过去分词短语作条件状语,相当于If it is compared with…, compare 与our life之间为逻辑动宾关系。 第25讲 │ 单词点睛2 differ vi. (to be different from sth. in some way) 不同,有 区别;(to disagree, not share the same opinion)有异议,(意 见)有分歧 第25讲 │ 单词点睛(1) differ (widely/greatly)in (from sb./sth.) 在……方面(与……大)不相同 differ with sb. (about/on/upon/over sth.) (在某事上)与某人意见不同 (2) different adj. 不同的 difference n. 差异,区别 be different from… 与……不同 tell the difference between… 说出……之间的区别 make a difference 有影响;使不同;起作用 第25讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) Human’s facial expressions _______________ of animals. differ from those (differ) 人类的面部表情与动物的不同。 (2) Our opinions __________________ on this matter. (differ) 在 differ greatly/widely 这个问题上我们的观点很不一致。 第25讲 │ 单词点睛3 present vt. (to give or hand over sth. to sb., esp. formally at a ceremony)颁发,赠送;(to give a speech in which you offer an idea, plan, etc. to be considered or accepted)陈述; (to show or describe sb. or sth.)呈现,介绍n. 礼物;现在 adj. 出席的,在场的;现在的,现存的 (1) present sth. to sb./present sb. with sth. 向某人赠送(展示、表达)某物 (2) __ present 目前,现在 at for the present 目前,眼下;暂且 (3) be present at 在场,到场 第25讲 │ 单词点睛【温馨提示】 present adj. 语) 在场的,出席的:people present at the meeting (后置定语) 当前的,现在的:our present difficulties(前置定 第25讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 根据语境判断present在下列句中的含义 颁发 (1) Who will present the prizes at the closing ceremony? _____ 呈现 (2) I don’t like the way the movie presents its characters. _____ 出示 (3) You must present your passport to the customs officer. ____ 存在的 (4) The touching scene is still present in my mind. _______ 第25讲 │ 单词点睛4 attempt n. & v. (to make an effort to accomplish sth.; to try to do sth.) 试图,尝试 (1) attempted adj. 企图的;未遂的 (2) attempt to do sth.=attempt at doing sth. =make an attempt to do sth. 尝试(试图)做某事 第25讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 He _______________________________________________ attempted to escape/attempted at escaping/made an ________________ from prison, but he couldn’t find anybody to attempt to escape help him. 他试图从监狱逃跑,但找不到人帮他。 第25讲 │ 短语储存 短语储存1 have…in common 有相同的特点 (1) have much/a lot/a great deal in common with… 与……有很多共同之处 have not much/nothing/little in common with… 与……没多少/没有共同之处 (2) in common with sb./sth. 与……一样 (3) in common 共有;共用;共同 第25讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 (1) Their methods ______________________ . have nothing in common 他们的方法没有相同之处。 (2) _______________ many others, she applied for a training In common with place. 和许多人一样,她申请参加训练。 第25讲 │ 短语储存2 make a/some/no/little etc. difference(to sb./sth.) (to have an important/no/little effect or influence on sth. or sb.) (对某人或某事)(没)有影响;(不)起作用 第25讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 It _______________________ whether you stay or go. makes no difference to me 你留下还是离开对我来说无所谓。 2.英译汉 A few kind words at the right time make all the difference. 在适当的时候说几句贴心的话效果迥然不同。 ________________________________________ 第25讲 │ 短语储存3 after all (in spite of what has been said, done or expected) 终究, 归根结底 (表示结果与预想的不同,多置于句尾); (to be used to say that sth. should be remembered or considered)毕竟,别忘了(导出原因,多置于句首) all in all not at all in all ______ all above 总的说来 一点儿也不;不用谢 一共; 总计 首先;尤其是;最重要的是 第25讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 根据语境用all短语填空 (1) ________ , it was a great success. All in all (2) —Do you mind if I stay a little longer? not at all —No, ________ . (3) ______ , there were 215 candidates. In all (4) He is strong, brave and,_________ , honest. above all (5) You should forgive him f________ , he is after all over seventy. 第25讲 │ 短语储存4 refer to 提到,谈及;涉及,与……有关;查阅,参考 把……称作…… 将……送交给……(以获得帮助等)refer to…as… refer…to … 第25讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 根据语境选择refer to合适的意义 a. to mention or speak about someone or something b. to look at a book, map, piece of paper, etc. for information c. to be relevant to sb./sth.; to concern sb./sth. c b (1) What I have to say refers to all of you. __ a (2) He gave the speech without referring to his notes. __ a (3) When I said someone was stupid, I wasn’t referring to you._ (4) The children like referring to him as “Grandpa Li”. __ 第25讲 │ 句型透视 句型透视1 A Londoner has more difficulty understanding a Scotsman from Glasgow than understanding a New Yorker. 伦敦人要听懂来自格拉斯哥的苏格兰人讲话可 能比听懂纽约人讲话更难。 句型公式 “做某事很费劲/有困难”: have…difficulty/trouble (in) doing sth. have…difficulty/trouble with sth. There is…difficulty/trouble (in) doing sth./with sth. 第25讲 │ 句型透视【相关拓展】 have a hard time (in) doing sth. 做某事有些艰难 第25讲 │ 句型透视【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 I _______________________________________ the work. had great difficulty/trouble with/(in) doing 做这份工作我遇到了很大的困难。 2.单项填空 Can you imagine what difficulty he had ______ the work? A. to do B. do C. doing D. done 【解析】 C 句意为:你能想象他做这份工作遇到了多大 困难吗?表示“做某事有困难”have trouble/difficulty (in) doing sth.结构经常考查得很隐蔽。如本题在宾语从句中考 查是常见的一种形式,此题还可以改为在定语从句中考查: Can you imagine the difficulty he had (in) doing the work? 第25讲 │ 句型透视2 However, if you turn on CNN, the American TV network, you find newsreaders and weather forecasters all speaking with different accents… 然 而,如果你打开美国电视网络节目CNN,你会发现新闻播 报员和天气预报员操着不同的口音…… 【句式点拨】 find表示“发现/觉得……处于某种状态”时,后面可以加复 合宾 语: doing find sb./oneself/sth. done (to be) + adj./n. prep. phrase 第25讲 │ 句型透视【温馨提示】 (1) 当该结构中宾语是oneself时,常表示主语“不知不觉发现 自己……”。 (2) find后面所跟的不定式作宾补一般是to be+ adj./n., to be往 往省略, 普通的实义动词不能用于该结构。 第25讲 │ 句型透视【活学活用】 (1) She woke to _____________________ by her bed. find her father standing 她醒来发现爸爸正站在床边。 (2) When she opened her eyes, she found herself in a different world ____________________________ . 当她睁开眼睛的时候,发现自己在一个不同的世界里。 (3) He made for the door and _____________ . found it locked 他走向门,发现门锁了。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练 跟踪训练Ⅰ.单词拼写 arieties 1. He likes to collect v_______ of stamps. 2. You need to p______ your ideas to your manager clearly. resent 3. The situation in this country is improving ________ (稳定 steadily 地). 4.It was o_______ to everyone that the child had been badly bvious treated. 5.My r_______ were not aimed at you. emarks 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练Ⅱ.选词填空 fill up, get around, after all, in favour of, make a difference 1.The sea air has ________________ to her health. made a difference 2. My mother was against my plan while my father spoke ___________ it. in favour of 3. You shouldn’t scold him for the mistake. _______ , he is just After all a boy of 5. 4. The girl asked me to ____ her car ___ . fill up 5. I have been here for half a year, but haven’t ___________ got around the town so far. 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练Ⅲ.单项填空 1.[2010· 福建卷] —In this day and age,women can have children and jobs as well. —I can't agree more.It's great to have the two ________. A. linked B. related C. connected D. combined 【解析】 D 本题考查固定用法。第二句意思为:“我非 常赞同。让这两件事情相结合是非常好的。” have sth. done意为“使某事被做”。link相联系;relate有关; connect相连接;combine结合,联合。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练2.In order not to worry his parents, he never told them about the difficulty he had ________ his own company. A. setting up B. having set up C. to set up D. set up 【解析】 A 本题考查have difficulty (in) doing sth.结构。 能辨认出这一结构是解题的关键。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练3.[2011· 湖北卷] The old engineer’s eyes still shone bright in the wrinkled brown face and his step as he came across the room was ________ though slow. A.shaky B.heavy C.casual D.steady 【解析】 D 本题考查形容词辨析。句意为:那位老工程 师的眼睛在他那棕色的布满皱纹的脸上依然闪烁着光芒, 他那穿过房间的脚步虽然缓慢但依然很平稳。shaky摇晃的; heavy重的;casual随便的;steady稳定的。根据句意可知 应选D项。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练4.Michael's new house is like a huge palace, ________ with his old one. A.comparing B.compares C.to compare D.compared 【解析】 D 本题考查compared with短语。compared with…和……比起来。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练5.The president spoke at the business meeting for nearly an hour without ________his notes. A.bringing up B.referring to C.looking for D.trying on 【解析】 B 本题考查动词短语辨析。refer to 在此意为 “参考”,符合句意。bring up养大,养育;look for寻找; try on试穿。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练6.[2011· 安徽卷] To be great,you must be smart,confident, and,________,honest. A. therefore B. above all C. however D. after all 【解析】 B 本题考查词语辨析。句意为:成为了不起的 人,你必须聪明、自信,最重要的是,要诚实。smart, confident和honest三个并列的形容词作表语,但honest是其 中最重要的,故选B。therefore因此;above all最重要的是; however然而;after all终究,毕竟。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练7. The two kinds of cellphones differ ________ shape, but they are similar ________ each other in some functions. A. with B. to C. with D. to 【解析】 B differ in在……上不同;be similar to与……相 似。根据句意“这两种手机形状不同,但一些功能很相似” 可知选B。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练8.The visiting minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, ________ that he had enjoyed his stay here. A.having added B.to add C.adding D.added 【解析】 C 本题考查非谓语动词。此处所填的词与其后 的宾语从句构成状语,表示伴随。此处adding表示主动意 义,所表示的动作与谓语动作同时发生。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练9.When I ________ myself missing him, my face went red. A.made B.thought C.found D.realized 【解析】 C 本题考查动词搭配。find oneself doing sth. 表示“猛然发现自己在做某事”,其他选项搭配都不合适。 第25讲 │ 跟踪训练10.Did she ________ that my clothes were not proper for the occasion? A.remark B.mark C.tell D.speak 【解析】 A 本题考查动词辨析。remark评论;mark标注。 第26讲Module 2A Job Worth Doing第26讲 Module 2 A Job Worth Doing 第26讲 │ 基础梳理 基础梳理Ⅰ.单词荟萃 1. satisfying/satisfactory adj.令人满意的 → satisfied adj.感到 ___________________ _______ satisfaction 满意的 → satisfy v.使人满意 → __________ n. 满意 stressed 2. stressful adj. 充满压力的,紧张的→ ________ adj.感到压力 _______ 的 → stress n. 压力 v.强调 voluntary 3. volunteer n.志愿者v. 志愿,自愿→ _________ adj. 志愿的, 义务的 4. direct v. 指挥,指导,指路adj.直接的,坦率的 adv.直接地 → _______ adv.直接地;立即,马上→ ________ n. 指导, direction directly 指挥,方向→ ________ n.指导者,主管;董事;导演 director →directory n. (电话)号码簿 第26讲 │ 基础梳理5. ________ adj. 合格的,称职的→ _______ v.使具有资格, qualified qualify 使合格→ qualification n.资格, 限制条件 6. ______ v. 冻僵 ,冻住;使呆住n.(物价或工资的)冻结→ freeze _______ adj. 极冷的→ ______ adj.被冻住的,冷冻的 freezing frozen →freezer n. 冰箱 sign 7. _____ vt.签字;做手势示意n. 迹象,征兆;标牌;手势 → signature n.签名 application 8. apply v. 申请 ,应用→ __________ n. 申请,申请书 9. require v. 需要,要求 → requirement n. 要求,必要条件 ___________ 10. ______ v. 遭受(痛苦),经历→ suffering n.痛苦,苦难 suffer personal 11. __________ n.个性,性格→ _________ adj.私人的, 亲 personality 自的→ __________ adv.就个人而言;亲自→ person n.人 personally 第26讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅱ.短语检测 1.尤其;特别 2.平均 3. 脱离;坠落;分开 4.理论上;从理论上来说 5.实际上;实践中 6.遵守规则 7.靠……生活 8.以为……理所当然 9.经过 10.对……产生影响in particular on average come off in theory in practice respect/obey the rules live on take…for granted pass by have an effect on… 第26讲 │ 基础梳理11.志愿/主动做某事 12.要求某人来,召唤出动 13.一周又一周 14.占据 15.适合/有资格做某事 16. (未)注意到 17.申请 18.作为……的回应 19.休假一天 20.与……有关volunteer to do sth. call out week in, week out take up be qualified for sth./to do sth. take (no) notice of apply for in response to… have a day off be related to… 第26讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅲ.佳句再现 1.Although there is not a lot of traffic, on average, one vehicle __________ the road ______________ . comes off every two weeks 尽管交通量不大,但平均每两周会有一辆车掉下公路。 pass by taking the human traffic signal 2.But often they just _______,___________________________ __________ . for granted 但他们经常只是从他身边驶过,把人体交通标志看作理所 当然的事情。 第26讲 │ 基础梳理3. _______________________________ send me more I would be very grateful if you could information about the post(s) available. 如果你们能把更多的有关这些工作的信息寄给我的话,本 人将非常感激。 am writing in response to 4.I ______________________ your advertisement for a temporary position as a waiter. 我现在写信应征你的广告,求一份当服务员的临时工作。 第26讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅳ.单元语法 Review of verb forms (2) 第26讲 │ 单词点睛 单词点睛1 offer vi. & vt. (to say that you are willing to do sth.; to provide sth. that people need or want)主动提出,提议;(to say that you are willing to pay a particular amount of money for sth.)出价 n. 建议;提供;出价 (1) offer to do sth. 主动提出做某事 offer sb. sth. = offer sth. to sb. 向某人提供某物 (2) offer money for sth. 出钱买某物 offer sth. for money 要价……卖某物 第26讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 He _____________ me. offered to help 他主动提出帮助我。 2.单项填空 They’ve _____ us $150,000 for the house. Shall we take it? A.provided B.supplied C.shown D.offered 【解析】 D 本题考查offer表示“出价”的意思。offer sb. some money for sth. 意为“向某人出价买某物”,又由 “Shall we take it? ”可知offer最符合句意。 第26讲 │ 单词点睛2 apply vi. (to make a formal request)申请,请求;(to have an effect on or to concern a particular person, group, or situation)适用 (1) application n. 申请;申请书;应用,运用 applicant n. 申请人 (2) apply (to sb./sth.) for sth. (向某人/某组织)申请某物 apply to do sth. 申请做某事 apply sth. to sth. 将某物应用于某物 apply to… 适用于…… apply oneself to sth./doing sth. 专心致力于(做)某事 第26讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) I’m going to _____________________ . apply for the/that post 我打算申请那个职位。 (2) Do the same rules _______________________ ? apply to parttime workers 同样的规则是否适用于兼职工人? (3) The new technology _________________ farming. has been applied to 这项新技术已应用于农业。 第26讲 │ 单词点睛3 require vt. 需要,要求 (1) requirement n.所需要的东西;必要的条 件,必备的条件 meet/satisfy requirements 满足需要/必备的条件 (2) require that sb.(should) do sth. 要求/需要某人做某事 require sb. to do sth. 要求/需要某人做某事 require sth. of sb. 向某人要求某物 require doing 需要被做 (3) as required 按照要求 required reading 指定读物 第26讲 │ 单词点睛【易混辨析】 require, request和demand 不同点: (1) require意为“要求”,表示“要求所必需的东西;法律、 协议、规章以及其他客观情况的要求”。如: If you are required to do or have something, a law or rule says you must do it or have it. (2) request(to ask for sth. officially)意为“请求”,表示“有礼 貌的请求;正式的请求”。 第26讲 │ 单词点睛(3) demand(to ask for something very firmly,especially because you think you have a right to do this)意为“要求”, 表示“有正当权利的要求”,因此含有“坚决或强烈要求” 的意思。 (4) require 和demand 都可以表示“需要”的意思,而request 无此用法。如: This sport demands patience and strength. 这项运动需要耐力和体力。 The matter requires careful handling. 这件事情需要谨慎处理。 第26讲 │ 单词点睛(5) require/request sb. to do→be required/requested to do; demand to do; demand sb. to do(×) (6) “require+ 动名词”时,主动形式的动名词具有被动意义, 而demand,request无此种用法。如: My car requires (= wants/needs) repairing. 我的汽车需要修理。 相同点: demand,require和request都可以接that引导的宾语从句, 并且从句中的谓语动词要用“should + 动词原形”形式, 其中should可以省略。 第26讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 he (should) go to bed early (1) His health requires that ________________________ . 照他的健康状况而论,他需要早睡。 (2) I requested them ______________ such a noise. to stop making 我请求他们别这样喧闹。 requires painting (3) The house _______________ . 这房子需要刷油漆。 (4) I _______________ the truth. require to know 我要求知道真相。 第26讲 │ 单词点睛4 demand n. & v. 要求;需要;查问 (1) demanding adj. 要求高的,需要高技能(耐 心等)的,费力的;苛求的 (2) demand that sb. (should)do sth. 要求某人做某事 demand to do sth. 要求做某事 demand sth. from/of… 向……要求,向……索取 (3) in demand 非常需要的; 受欢迎的 meet/satisfy one’s demands 满足某人的需要 (the/a great)demand for… 对……的需求 第26讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) He demands that _________________ everything. he (should) be told = He demands to be told everything. _________ 他要求将一切都告诉他。 (2) “Where are you going?”shedemanded angrily . ________________ “你要去哪里?”她气势汹汹地问。 (3) Good secretaries are always _________ . in demand 好的秘书总是非常需要的。 (4) This is a demanding job. So there is ________________ __________ a great demand for skilled workers. 这是一份要求很高的工作。因此很需要技术熟练的工人。 第26讲 │ 单词点睛5 suffer vi.&vt. (to experience physical or mental pain or sth. unpleasant )遭受/经历(痛苦等);吃苦头,受损害 (1) suffering n. 疼痛,苦难,痛苦 (2) suffer from… 受……之苦,患……之病 suffer pain/damage/loss/a defeat 遭受痛苦/损害/损失/失败 第26讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) Your studies will suffer if you play too much football. (英译 汉) 功课就会受影响 你要是总踢足球, __________________。 suffer from (2) Do you __________ headaches? 你受头痛的困扰吗? 第26讲 │ 单词点睛6 available adj. [(of things) that can be used or obtained] (指物)可用的或可得到的;[(of people) free to be seen, talked to, etc.](指人)可会见的,有空的 第26讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) __________________ from the box office. Tickets are available 在售票处可以买到票。 (2) ____________ in the afternoon. I’m available 我下午有空。 第26讲 │ 短语储存 短语储存1 in particular (=especially)尤其,特别 be particular about/over sth. 对某事挑剔;对某物讲究 第26讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 (1) We like to read Lu Xun’s essays ___________ . in particular 我们特别喜欢读鲁迅的文章。 (2) He is very ___________________ food. particular about/over 他吃东西特别挑剔。 第26讲 │ 短语储存2 pass by 经过 [(sb./sth.)to go past a person, place, vehicle, etc.](1) passer- n. by 过路者(复数passersby) (2) pass away 去世(委婉的说法) pass sth. down (from sb. to sb.) 把……往下传,传给后人 pass sth. on (to sb.) 把某物传给(某人) 第26讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 (1) Somebody __________ asked me the way to the square. 一个 passing by 过路人向我打听去广场的路。 (2) Please _____________________ the other students. pass the message on to 请把口信传给其他的同学。 第26讲 │ 短语储存3 take sb./sth. for granted (to be so used to sb./sth. that you do not recognize their true value any more and do not show that you are grateful)视某人/某事为当然 take it for granted that… (to believe that sth. is true without making sure)理所当然地认为…… 第26讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 (1) Don’t _____________________ . take his help for granted 不要把他的帮助视为理所当然。 (2) I _________________ that you’d want to come with us, so I took it for granted bought you a ticket. 我理所当然地认为你想和我们一起去, 所以给你买了一张票。 第26讲 │ 短语储存4 take up 占据(时间/空间);开始从事(爱好或工作);接受 (挑战等);继续讲/做;站好位置以备 take back take down take __ in take on __ 承认说了错话;收回某言语;退回 记下 欺骗/蒙骗; 吸入; 收留;领会,理解 呈现(某种性质、样子等);雇用;接受(工 作);承担(责任等) 第26讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 1.根据语境选择take up合适的意义 a.fill or occupy (the specified space or time) b.to become interested in a new activity and to spend time doing it c.to start a new job or have a new responsibility d. to accept an offer, or a challenge e. to move to the exact place where you should be, so that you are ready to do sth. 第26讲 │ 短语储存f. to continue a story or activity that you or somebody else has begun, after a short break (1) When did you take up gardening? __ b (2) The little time I had outside of school was taken up a with work. __ (3) Rick took up the challenge and cycled the 250mile route alone. __ d f (4) I’ll take up the story where you left off. __ (5) Peter will take up the management of the finance c department. __ (6) The runners are taking up their positions on the starting e line. __ 第26讲 │ 短语储存2.根据语境用take短语的适当形式填空 (1) Her face _______ a fierce expression. took on (2) Don’t _______too much work—the extra cash isn’t worth take on it. (3) You’d better _________ that remark! take back (4) He _______ his first teaching post in 1990. took up 第26讲 │ 短语储存3.单项填空 The crazy fans of Jay Chou arrived at his concert hall two hours earlier to ________ the front row seats. A.take out B.take off C.take on D.take up 【解析】 D 本题考查动词短语辨析。take up意为“占据 (位置),占用(时间)”;take out意为“带……出去,领取”; take on意为“呈现,承担,聘用,接纳”;take off意为 “起飞,脱下,休假”。句意为:周杰伦的歌迷提前两个 小时到达演唱会现场,是为了占前排的座位。 第26讲 │ 短语储存5 live on 以某物为食;靠……生活;继续生活或存在live up to符合(标准);不负(盛名);履行(诺言) live by doing sth. 靠做某事为生 第26讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 (1) Mozart is dead but his music _______ . lives on 莫扎特人已作古, 但他的音乐作品却万世流传。 (2) My salary isn’t enough for us _________ . to live on 我的薪水不够我们生活。 (3) He failed to ________ his parents’ expectations/his live up to principles. 他辜负了父母的期望/没有遵守自己的原则。 第26讲 │ 短语储存6 call out (to ask or order a person or an organization to help, especially in a difficult or dangerous situation)要求某 人来,召唤出动(尤指处理紧急情况);(to say sth. loudly)大 声说出 第26讲 │ 短语储存(1) call by/round 顺路拜访,短暂地访问 call __ a place 访问某地 at call on sb. __ 拜访某人 (2) call for sb./sth. 去接某人;需要,要求 call on/upon sb. to do sth. 邀请某人讲话等;号召或促使某人 做某事 call in 召来,叫来;请……来帮忙 call sb./sth. __ 给某人打电话/使回忆起、使想起 up 某物 第26讲 │ 短语储存【注意事项】 call的短语较多,也很容易混淆,请根据下面的例句及其短语 的英语解释体会其含义,并掌握用法。 (1) The army has been called out to help fight fires. 军队已经被派出协助灭火。(to ask sb. to come, especially to an emergency) (2) The situation calls for prompt action. 形势所迫, 必须立即 采取行动。(require, demand or need sth.) (3) I now call upon the chairman to address the meeting. 我现在 邀请主席向大会致辞。(to formally invite or ask sb. to speak, etc.) 第26讲 │ 短语储存(4) So I call on all to help those who are suffering. 所以我号召所 有的人来帮助那些正在受苦的人。(to appeal to or urge sb. to do sth.) (5) We must call in a doctor. 我们必须请位医生。(to ask for the services of sb.) 第26讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 (1) She __________ to her father for help. called out 她大声向她爸爸喊救命。 (2) I’ll _______ you at 7 o’clock. call for 我7点钟到你家接你。 (3) —I’ve been promoted. —This _______ a celebration! calls for “我升职了。”“那得庆祝一下!” (4) The sound of happy laughter called up memories of his ________ childhood. 这欢笑声使他回忆起了童年时代的情景。 第26讲 │ 短语储存2.单项填空 I’ll ________ and see my mother on my way home. A. call on B. call out C. call at D. call by 【解析】 D 句意为:我要在回家的路上顺便看看我的妈 妈。A、C、D三项都可以表示“拜访”,call on和call at分 别要加人和地点名词作宾语,call by则不能加宾语,因此D 正确。 第26讲 │ 句型透视 句型透视Sometimes drivers give him a tip, so that he has just enough money to live on. 有时候司机们给他一点小费, 使他能够维持生活。 句型公式 “名词+to do”,不定式作后置定语修饰名词 【注意事项】 (1) 不定式作定语时,与其所修饰的词之间在逻辑上有动宾关 系、主谓关系等。 试比较: 第26讲 │ 句型透视① He needs a room to live in. (动宾关系) 他需要有一间房子住。 ② He is always the first to come and the last to leave. (主谓关 系) 他总是第一个来,最后一个走。 ③ The meeting to be held tomorrow is about quality education. (不定式的被动语态表示将来的被动动作) 明天要开的会是关于素质教育的。 (2) 当不定式和所修饰的名词是动宾关系时,不及物动词后面 的介词不能遗漏。 I need a room to put all my things in. 我需要一个房间把我所有的东西都放进去。 第26讲 │ 句型透视【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 John is a pleasant fellow __________________ . to get along/on with 约翰是一个容易相处的好伙伴。 第26讲 │ 句型透视2.单项填空 —I would like to buy an expensive camera. —Well,we have several models________. A.to choose from B.to choose C.to be chosen D.for choice 【解析】 A B、C两项有较大干扰性。根据上文buy an expensive camera可以得知导购在此让“我”从several models中选一款。to choose from 在此意为to choose one from several models。本句中to choose from似乎没有逻辑 主语, 然而本句相当于We have several models for you to choose from。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练 跟踪训练Ⅰ.单词拼写 oluntary 1.She does a lot of v________ work for the Red Cross. 2.He was very popular because of his outgoing p________. ersonality 3.Dawn is well q________ for her new post. ualified 4. He did all sorts of jobs to e____ a living. arn 5.Hard work is e________ to success. ssential 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练Ⅱ.选词填空 live on,apply for,pass by,in particular,in response to 1. I like many science subjects and ___________ physics is my in particular favorite. live on 2. You can’t _______ your parents since you are grown up. 3. The man hid behind a tree, ready to attack whoever might________. pass by 4. I am writing _____________ your letter of June 1st. in response to 5. Many college graduates would like to _________ a job as a apply for teacher. 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练Ⅲ.单项填空 1.[2010· 湖北卷] Had she ________ her promise,she would have made it to Yale University. A.looked up to B.lived up to C.kept up with D.come up with 【解析】 B 本题考查动词短语辨析。这里是虚拟语气, 句意为:如果她履行她的诺言的话,她就在耶鲁大学读书 了。look up to表示“尊敬”;live up to实践,遵守,不辜 负;keep up with跟上;come up with提出(办法)。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练2.When getting around in a new city alone, you should take particular ______ of the road signs so as not to get lost. A.pride B.care C.notice D.charge 【解析】 C take notice of留意,注意到。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练3.Old memories are often ________ when you hear a particular song or a piece of music. A. called in B. called on C. called for D. called up 【解析】 D 本题考查动词短语辨析。call up使回想起, 符合语境。call in召来,请来;call on拜访,号召; call for 需要,要求。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练4.The air is deadly polluted because some factories don't ________ the rules to protect the environment. A.appreciate B.regard C.honor D.respect 【解析】 D 本题考查动词辨析。respect 除表示“对某人 的意见、行为、品德及才华等的尊重”外,还表示“遵守 某事物”。appreciate 强调“理解并欣赏其价值”;regard 指“十分尊重”,并含有“爱戴”之意;honor指“公开表 示尊重”。由题意可知,“空气被严重污染是由于一些工 厂没有遵守保护环境的制度”,故选D。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练5.I am sick and tired of my husband ________ me for granted! A.keeping B.making C.taking D.playing 【解析】 C 本题考查动词固定搭配。take…for granted想 当然地认为…… 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练6.[2011· 陕西卷] Some insects________the colour of their surroundings to protect themselves. A. take in B. take off C. take on D. take out 【解析】 C 本题考查动词短语辨析。take in吸收,欺骗; take off脱掉,起飞,成名;take on呈现,显现,雇用; take out拿出,取出。题干意思是:一些昆虫可以呈现它周 围环境的颜色来保护自己。选C。其余选项与题意不符。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练7.________in the regulations that you should not tell other people the password of your email account. A.What is required B.What requires C.It is required D.It requires 【解析】 C 本题考查require 的用法。It is required that… 意思是“规章制度要求……”。it作形式主语。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练8.—If you like, I can do some shopping for you. —That's a very kind________. A.service B.remark C.suggestion D.offer 【解析】 D 本题考查名词辨析。offer表示“提议”,而 且建议是对方主动提出来的。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练9.That old man was so ________ about everything that nobody could please him. A.unique B.special C.specific D.particular 【解析】 D 本题考查形容词辨析。句意为:那位老人对 一切都非常挑剔,没有人能让他高兴。此处particular表示 “挑剔的”。前三项分别表示“独一无二的,独特的”, “具体的,专门的”,“具体的,明确的”。 第26讲 │ 跟踪训练10. I know what we're doing is legal, but ________ it doesn't feel right. A.somehow B.anyhow C.somewhat D.however 【解析】 A 本题考查副词辨析。句意为:我知道我们所 做的是合法的,但是不知为什么, 总觉得不对劲儿。 somehow 意为“由于某种未知的原因;不知怎么地;不知 为什么”,符合题意。anyhow无论如何,不管怎样; somewhat 有点,稍微;however然而,可是。 阅读写作(十三)应用文写作之招聘启事阅读写作(十三)[应用文写作之 招聘启事 ] 阅读写作(十三) │ 写作点拨 写作点拨招聘启事,首先要有吸引力, 且文字应容易为人们所明 白。 启事是一种公告性的应用文。无论机关、团体、单位还 是个人需要向公众说明什么事情、求得什么帮助,都可以把要 说明的事情写成启事告知大众。通常,启事是张贴在广告栏或 墙上,必要时也可以登报。常见的启事有招聘启事,失物启事, 招领启事等。启事的写作步骤: 阅读写作(十三) │ 写作点拨第一步:把启事内容的关键词作为文章的标题写在正文的 正上方。 第二步:发布启事的日期写在正文的右上方,或省去不写。 第三步:发布启事的单位或个人的署名写在正文的右下方。 第四步:启事一般不用称呼,形式灵活多样,语言言简意 赅,内容生动活泼。 阅读写作(十三) │ 词句模板 词句模板1.句首常用语: (1) Our school paper is in great need of… (2) Our school paper is starving for… (3) Our school paper is looking for… 2.表达“要求或条件”常用语: (1) The applicant must… (2) He should know…are necessary/essential. (3) If you get the job, you should… 阅读写作(十三) │ 词句模板3.交代“联系方式”常用语: (1) Those who are interested in the job please get in touch with… (2) If anyone is interested in the job please get in touch with… (3) If anyone is interested in the job please contact… 阅读写作(十三) │ 词句模板【活学活用】 你校校报急需在校内招聘一位同学任英文版编辑, 请你 以学生会的名义用英文以An English Editor Wanted 为题写一 则招聘启事,要点如下: 1.工作内容:从英文报刊、杂志及互联网上选择适合学 生的文章;挑选和编辑同学们的来稿。 2.要求:乐意贡献出一些业余时间为同学们服务;英文、 美术皆好; 能熟练使用电脑。 3.请感兴趣的同学在本周内与学生会联系。 注意: 词数不少于100。 ______________________________________________________ 阅读写作(十三) │ 词句模板【参考范文】 An English Editor Wanted Our school paper is looking for an editor for its English edition. The job mainly includes two parts. One is to choose English articles from other newspapers, magazines or the Internet suitable for us students. The other is to pick out suitable articles from students in our school and edit them for use. 阅读写作(十三) │ 词句模板We hope that he/she could meet the following requirements. First, he/she is willing to devote some of the spare time to serving others. Second, it's necessary for him/her to be good at both English and art. What's more, the ability to use the computer is important as well. Those who are interested in the job please get in touch with the Student Union this week. the Student Union 第27讲Module 3Adventure in Literature and the Cinema第27讲 Module 3 Adventure in Literature and the Cinema 第27讲 │ 美文欣赏 美文欣赏假设你是李华,你的美国老师Miss Morgan要求你们明天 下午去听一个美国历史的讲座,你因故不能参加。请你根据以 下要点,写一封短信向Miss Morgan请假。 内容要点: * 表示歉意 * 理由:去机场接从法国回来的舅舅 * 询问:是否有录音,以便补听讲座 第27讲 │ 美文欣赏注意: 1.词数:100左右; 2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 Miss Morgan, __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________ Yours sincerely, Li Hua 第27讲 │ 美文欣赏【精彩美文】 Miss Morgan, I am so sorry that I won't be able to attend the lecture on American history tomorrow afternoon. My uncle is returning home from France, and I have promised to meet him at the airport at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. I am very much interested in American society and history. I wonder if it is possible for the talk to be recorded, and if so, could I borrow the tape? It would mean a great deal to me to listen to the tape and make up for what is covered in the talk. I would appreciate it if you could allow me to ask for a leave ofabsence. 第27讲 │ 美文欣赏Thank you. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 第27讲 │ 美文欣赏【全品点睛】 ①行文逻辑:表达歉意→说明理由→请求帮助。 ②词汇短语:运用了较高难度的词汇。如:attend,a great deal,make up for,appreciate,ask for a leave of absence等。 ③句式句法:运用了多样化的句式和句法结构。如:宾语 从句:… that I won't be able to…/… if it is possible for the talk…/… what is covered in the talk.以及替代省略用法if so等。 第27讲 │ 基础梳理 基础梳理Ⅰ.单词荟萃 1. _____ vt. 解决→solution n. 解决方法 solve 2. __________ n. [C]同伴,伙伴 →company n. [U]同伴,陪 companion 伴 → ___________ vt. 陪伴,陪同,伴随 accompany 3. ___vi. 说谎,撒谎→ _____________ (动词三式) →liar lie lying lied lied n.说谎者→ ______________ →躺vi.(包括动词三式)→ lie lying lay lain ________________ vt.产卵,放置(包括动词三式) lay laying laid laid 4. panic vt.使恐慌 n. 惊慌→ __________________________ panicking panicked panicked (动词三式) 第27讲 │ 基础梳理5. curious adj.好奇的,稀奇古怪的→ ________ n.好奇 curiosity 6. fright n.恐惧→ ________vt.使惊吓,使惊恐→ _________ frightened frighten adj. 恐惧的,害怕的→___________ adj. 令人恐惧的 frightening terrified 7. ________ adj. 非常害怕的→ ______ vt.使惊恐→terror terrify n.恐慌 8. ______ vt. 创造,创作→________ n.创造→ creature n. 创 creation create 造物,生物→ _______ adj.创造性的 → ________ n.创造 creative creativity 力,创造性 9. _________ n.例外→except prep.除……之外→ exception __________ adj. 杰出的,例外的 exceptional 第27讲 │ 基础梳理10. ___________ adj. 坚决的→determine vt.决定,确定→ determined _____________ n.决心,毅力 determination 第27讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅱ.短语检测 1.与……有联系/有关联 2.(秘密地)逃跑 3. 起初,一开始 4. 借助于……的光 5. 一对,几个 6. 使某人大吃一惊 7.受够了,再也忍受不住了 8. 说服某人做某事have connection with… run away at first by the light of a couple of to one’s astonishment have had enough of sb./sth. persuade sb. to do sth. 第27讲 │ 基础梳理9.捉弄某人,对某人恶作剧 10. 组成,编造,弥补,和解 11.以……为背景 12.(尤指费时地)行进,前进 13.有(做某事的)心情 14.等一下 15.起初,开始时; 首先 16.过着……的生活 17.发财 18.出发,启程play a trick on sb. make up be set in make one’s way be/feel in the mood (for sth./to do sth.) hang on to start with lead/live a/an…life make one’s fortune set off 第27讲 │ 基础梳理Ⅲ.佳句再现 1.…but when I _________ that we _________ something suggested might find agreed to go useful on the boat, he ___________ . 但当我暗示可能在船上发现重要的东西时,他同意去了。 2.So we paddled over and climbed on to the steamboat, keeping as quiet as mice _______________________. 于是我们把木筏划过去,蹑手蹑脚地,像耗子一样悄无声 息地爬上了汽船。 of fright! 3. He ___________ he’s going to die ________ sounds as if 他听起来好像要吓死了! 第27讲 │ 基础梳理4.He _________ early, and as an adolescent, _____________ determined to left school _______________ make his fortune in South America, ______ from his home set off in Hannibal, Missouri, for New Orleans. 他很早就离开了学校,还是青少年时就下决心要去南美洲 发财,于是他离开了家乡密苏里州的翰尼堡,动身去了新 奥尔良。 5.He arrived in New Orleans without a penny in his pocket __________ only to find that there were no boats for South America. 他身无分文地到达了新奥尔良后,才发现那里没有去南美 洲的轮船。 第27讲 │ 基础梳理6. _______________ his plans, he _______ for several years __ a Forced to change worked as pilot on a steamboat, taking passengers up and down the _______________ Mississippi, the great river which flows from the north of the US near the Canadian border, down to the Gulf of Mexico. 迫不得已,他只好改变了计划,在一艘汽船上当了几年的 领航员,带着客人穿梭在密西西比河上,该河是从靠近加 拿大边界的美国北部流向墨西哥湾的一条大河。 Ⅳ.单元语法 Review of verb forms(3) 第27讲 │ 单词点睛 单词点睛1 account n. [C] 叙述,报告;账目,账户,[U] 原因,理 由 vi. 解释,说明 (1) give an account of 叙述,描述;说明 open an account 开一个账户 take sth. into account/take account of sth. 把……考虑在内 on account of=because of 由于 (2) account for… 解释,是……的原因; 占……(比例) 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) He ____________________ of his plan. gave me a full account 他详细地向我讲述了他的计划。 (2) We delayed our departure ________________________ . on account of bad weather 由于天气不好, 我们将启程的时间推迟了。 (3) Recent pressure at work may __________ his behavior. account for 最近工作上的压力可能会解释他的行为。 (4) The population of China ___________ 20% of the world accounts for population. 中国人口占世界总人口的百分之二十。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛2 pour v. [(of rain) to fall heavily](雨)倾盆而下;倒;(to flow quickly and in large amounts)倾泻,大量涌出;[(a lot of people) to arrive or leave at the same time]不断涌现(或涌 向) pour…out 毫无保留地表达感情(或思想等), 畅所欲言 It never rains but it pours. [谚]不雨则已,一雨倾盆。/祸不 单行。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【情景记忆】 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) The rain came _____________ . 大雨滂沱。 pouring (down) (2) The crowds began _____________ the stadium. pouring out of 人们开始涌出体育场。 poured out (3) She __________ all her troubles to him over a cup of coffee. 她一边喝着咖啡,一边向他倾诉着心中所有的烦恼。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛3 lie n. 谎言 vi. 说谎;躺;平放于;位于;在于link.处于 某种状态 (1) tell a lie a white lie lie to sb. (2) lie still/awake lie in 撒谎 善意的谎言 向某人撒谎 躺着不动/躺着不睡 位于;在于 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【易混辨析】 lie和lay (1) lie lied lied lying 说谎 (vi. ) (2) lie lay lain lying躺;平放于;位于;在于(vi.);处于某种状 态(link.) (3) lay laid laid laying 把……平放;铺设;产卵 (vt. ) 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【情景记忆】 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【温馨提示】 lie 表示“平放;位于;处于某种状态”,lay 表示“放置”, 这是考查的重点和难点。使用时要注意结合意义、词性及 各词的各种形式来综合考虑。 【活学活用】 (1) He said he’d never been there, but ___________ . he was lying 他说他从没去过那儿,可是他在撒谎。 (2) The town _______ the coast. lies on 这个小镇坐落在海滨。 (3) I found a wallet ______ on the ground. lying 我在地上发现了一个钱包。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛(4) I saw that book ____ open on the desk. lay 我看到那本书摊开放在书桌上。 (5) The strength of the book ______ the fact that the material is lies in from classroom experience. 这本书的优势在于材料来自课堂体验。 (6) You may ___ it on the table. lay 你可以把它放在桌子上。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛4 curious adj. 好奇的;稀奇古怪的 (1) curiosity n. curiously adv. (2) be curious about… be curious to do sth. It is curious that … (3) out of/from curiosity satisfy one’s curiosity 好奇心 好奇地;古怪地 对……感到好奇 极想做某事 真是奇怪…… 出于好奇心 满足某人的好奇心 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) Children _______________ everything around them. 小孩子 are curious about 们对周围的事情感到好奇。 (2) He was curious to know what would happen. __________________ 他很想知道会发生什么事。 (3) _______________ he should have failed to win the game. 他 It is curious that 竟然没赢得比赛,真是奇怪。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛5 warn vt. 警告;提醒;注意 (1) warning n. 警告,警示 (2) warn sb. ___ sth. of 提醒某人(尤指)可能有危险的或有不良后 果的事 warn sb. _______ sb./sth. against 让某人警惕或提防某人/某事物 warn sb. against doing sth. 提醒某人不要做某事 warn sb. (not) to do sth. 警告某人(不)要做某事 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) She has ________________________ of driving the car in been warned of the danger that state. 已经提醒过她, 这样子开汽车有危险。 (2) He warned us against pickpockets. ________________ 他提醒我们要小心扒手。 (3) I warned him not to go out/against going out in the storm. ______________________________________ 我警告他暴风雨时不要外出。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛6 determined adj. 有决心的;坚决的 (1) determine v. 决定;确定,测定 determination n. 决心,毅力;决定;确定,测定 (2) be determined to do sth. 决心做某事 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 The aim of the inquiry was to determine what had caused ___________ the accident. 调查的目的是要查明事故的原因。 2.单项填空 ________ to try his fortune abroad, he left for America. A. Having determined B. Being determined C. Determined D. To determine 【解析】 C 句意为:他决定到外国碰碰运气,动身去了 美国。be determined to do sth.表示“决定做某事”,此处 用过去分词形式作状语,强调状态。容易误选的B项是现在 分词一般式,强调被动动作正在进行。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛7 force vt. 强迫,迫使; 用力,强行n. 武力,暴力;力 量,力;武装部队 (1) force sb. to do sth. = force sb. into (doing) sth. 强迫某人做某事 force one’s way through a crowd 挤过人群 force sth. open 把某物强行打开 force sb./sth. into/out (of…) 把……硬挤入/出…… (2) a forced smile/laugh 强作笑脸 by force 用(武/暴)力;强行 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 (1) They ____________________________ the paper. forced him to sign/into signing 他们强迫他在文件上签了字。 (2) I saw a girl ________________ a car. (was) forced into 我看到一个女孩被强行带上车。 (3) He __________________ . 他用力推开门。 forced the door open 第27讲 │ 单词点睛8 disturb v.(to change a normal situation in a way that causes problems)打扰,妨碍;(to make sb. feel worried or upset)使不安,使烦恼;(to move sth. or change its position) 弄乱 be disturbed to hear that/hear of… 听说……而感到不安 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【易混辨析】 interrupt和disturb 二者都有“打扰;打断”之意。 (1) disturb含有“骚扰、使不安”之意,尤其指妨碍正在发生 的事,如睡眠、休息、工作等,还可以指扰乱心情,“使 烦恼,不安”。 (2) interrupt强调“打断、中断”,特别指打断某人的讲话。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛【活学活用】 1.根据汉语意思完成句子 (1) Don’t _______ the papers on my desk. disturb 别把我写字台上的文件弄乱了。 (2) She ______________________ her mother’s sudden was disturbed to hear of illness. 她获悉母亲得急病后感到心神不宁。 (3) A snowstorm __________ the traffic. interrupted 暴风雪中断了交通。 第27讲 │ 单词点睛2.单项填空 I could hardly stand the noise in the street, which ________ my study. A. interrupted B. disturbed C. troubled D.caused 【解析】 B 根据语境可知“街上的噪声干扰了我学习”。 interrupt中断,打断;disturb妨碍,扰乱;trouble使困恼, 使不安;cause引起,导致。结合语境只有B正确。 第27讲 │ 短语储存 短语储存1 make up 和解 构成,组成,形成;编造;装扮;补足,弥补;be made up of… make ___ … for make it make…into make out由……组成 朝……前进 做成;成功;到达 把……制成 听出,看出,辨认出;理解,明白 第27讲 │ 短语储存【活学活用】 根据语境用make短语的适当形式填空 (1) They had a quarrel but ________ at last. made up (2) The audience _________ the exits when the alarm sounded. made for (3) He says he will get up at 6 o’clock next tomorrow, but he will never _______ . make it (4) Women ________ only a small proportion(比例) of the make up prison population. (5) I must ________ the loss anyhow. make up 第27讲 │ 短语储存2 to start with (at the beginning, at first)起初,开始时; (for one thing)第一,首先(

我要回帖

更多关于 宾补动词6 的文章

随机推荐