youhavetobegreat是啥牌子手机啊6。是什么意思?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语填空题Have youever wanted to be part of a band as a famous singer or musician?To be______,a lot of people _____ great importance to becoming rich and play their own music.They may give ______in pubs or clubs,for ____they are paid in cash.However,there was one band that stared in a different way.It was called the Monkees and began as a TV show.The musicians were to play ____oneach other as well as play music,most of which was_____ loosely on "The Beatles",And the Monkees' performances were______ enough to be copied by other groups .After a year or so ,they started to play and sing their own songs like a real band.Though the band _____up in about 1970,they reunited in the mid-1980s.They produced a new record in 1996,with which they_____their former time as a real band.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Have you ever wanted to be part of a band as a famous singer or musician?To be (honest),a lot of people (attach) great importance to becoming rich and play their own music.They may give (performances/concerts) in pubs or clubs,for (which) they are paid in cash.However,there was one band that stared in a different way.It was called the Monkees and began as a TV show.The musicians were to play (performances) on each other as well as play music,most of which was (based) loosely on "The Beatles".And the Monkees' performances were (successful) enough to be copied by other groups.After a year or so,they started to play and sing their own songs like a real band.Though the band (split) up in about 1970,they reunited in the mid-1980s.They produced a new record in 1996,with which they (recovered/regained) their former time as a real band.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
—What a pity! Nothing seems to be going my way.—     , Susan. You are killing yourself for all the work.
A.Take it easy
B.Go right ahead
C.You deserve it
D.Have great fun
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
选A。考查情景交际。此处take it easy表示“别着急; 多休息; 慢慢来”, 用于安慰对方。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语改错求帮忙i have been learned it from the internet that you want to make a chinese friend so that to learn the chinese language and culture .im glad that you show so great interest in china and id like to be your friends.i will try to write to you as often as possibly about the chinese culture .when you have a chance come to china ,i"ll teach you how to say chinese.i"ll also try to show you in some famous place of interest .anyway ,i am going to help you as much as i can .how do you think im looking forward to hear from you 10个错.改改看.单词打错的不算..
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I have been (1 learned -> learning ) it from the internet that you want to make a Chinese friend (2 so that-> in order ) to learn the Chinese language and culture .im glad that you show so great interest in china and I‘d like to be your( 3 friends-> friend ) .I will try to write to you as often as ( 4 possibly ->possible ) about the chinese culture .(4 when -> If ) you have a chance(6 come -> to come ) to China ,i"ll teach you how to(7 say -> speak ) Chinese.i"ll also try to show you (8 in-> around ) some famous ( 9place -> places ) of interest .anyway ,i am going to help you as much as i can .how do you think im looking forward to ( 10 hear -> hearing ) from you.注:括号中后一个词是改正后的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear Lily,My family and I 【am变为are】 really looking forward to your visit.There are so 【much变为many】 things to 【do变为be done 】here.First of all we'll show you our town.It's quite small so it's ...
been 去掉, so that to--so as to ,
so great --such great,
your friends--friend,
as possibly __ as possible,have a chance---have a chance
how to say chinese---how to speak chinese,
I have learned it from the Internet that you want to make a Chinese friend so as to learn Chinese language and culture.I'm glad that you show so great interest in China and I'd like to be your fr...
扫描下载二维码youhavetobegreat。是什么意思?_百度知道
youhavetobegreat。是什么意思?
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
你必须伟大
你必须成为伟大。have to英 ['hævtə]释义: 必须,只好,势必,不得不(后跟动词原形)
本回答被网友采纳
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。TOBE是什么意思_TOBE在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
TOBE是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
TOBE是什么意思 TOBE在线翻译 TOBE什么意思 TOBE的意思 TOBE的翻译 TOBE的解释 TOBE的发音 TOBE的同义词 TOBE的反义词 TOBE的例句 TOBE的相关词组
TOBETOBE 基本解释Test of Basic Education 基础课测试;手机查看TOBE的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 TOBE 即可TOBE 网络解释1. 戶部. 戶邊:Tobari 户张. 富张. 登张.
| Tobe 户部. 户边.
| Tobisawa 飞泽.2. TOBE的意思2. 乃是:tobark 吠 | tobe 乃是 | tobeafraidtobescaredfunk 害怕TOBE 双语例句1. Second, Africans are not seen tobe proactive in setting their own priorities and terms of engagement.&&&&其次,非洲人在发出自己的声音以及参与投资事务方面显得消极被动。2. The most striking thing is the fields of that faction harvest scene, magnanimous, such as Tobe's paddy fields, a layer of golden flock to the endless horizon that Shakes the Barley.....&&&&最引人注目的还是田野里的那一派丰收的景象,坦荡如砥的稻田里,一层层金色的麦浪涌向无尽的天边。。。。。3. TOBE在线翻译3. Ihave some sympathy with the total quilt idea, but I find it helpful tobe able to zip the bag up a bit in the morning when I sit up forbreakfast.&&&&我有一些同情与总棉被想法,但是我觉得帮助,以便能够邮编包了一个位在早上,当我坐下来早餐。4. I give it tobe leisurely fat.&&&&我给它施施肥。5. It is impolite tobe arrogant and brag about oneself or one's inner circle.&&&&对自己或者自己的圈内人表达的傲慢或者自夸都是不礼貌的。6. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant tobe and you just have to let go.&&&&生命中令人悲伤的一件事是你遇到了一个对你来说很重要的人,但却最终发现你们有缘无份,因此你不得不放手。7. 7. A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who meansa lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound tobe and you just have to let go.&&&&人生的悲哀是你遇上了一个对你很重要的人,他是你的一切。然而,你却没有办法留住他。8. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means alot to you. only to find out in the end that it is never ment tobe and you just have to let go!!&&&&这句话的翻译是这样的生命中令人悲伤的一件事是你遇到了一个对你来说很重要的人,但却最终发现你们有缘无份,因此你不得不放手。9. 9. To move is to take a risk and for it tobe wise, the odds must becompelling.&&&&换工作就是要承担风险,如果想明智地换工作的话,成功的概率必须很大。10. Most object-oriented languagesdon' in those that do it tends tobe a complicated and fragile undertaking.&&&&大多数面向对象的语言根本就不支持它这样。在那些能做的语言中,它也是一个很复杂而且很脆弱的任务。11. Far from oozing self-confidence, China is witnessing a fierce debateboth about its economic system and the sort of great power it wants tobe—and it is a debate the government does not like.&&&&&&远离渗血自信,中国正在经历激烈的debateboth其经济体制和类型的大国,希望别和它是一个辩论政府不喜欢。12. 3 When a resolution of dismissal is before the membership, the pastor shall be given an opportunity tobe heard at the General Membership Meeting before the resolution is put to a vote by closed ballot. A simpleMembership Meeting, in accordance with Section 4.2.8, is required to dismiss the pastor.&&&&&&项项项项,,,,在会友大会中须获出席有投票权之出席有投票权之出席有投票权之出席有投票权之正规正规正规正规会友会友会友会友所所所所投之有投之有投之有投之有效效效效票票票票过半数赞成者方能解聘教牧同工。13. She does not seem to be searching for her own particular style, but insteadallows each painting tobe a new thing, a path of discovery.&&&&&&她似乎全不拘囿於个人风格的追求,因此,每幅画作都能展现全新的面貌,每次作画於她都是探索之旅。14. TOBE在线翻译14. The reasons for focusing my attention on the rural Hakka community inGuangdong are as follows:(1) Guangdong, a province with a total population ofabout 69 million, has the largest population of the Hakka in mainland China: 14million H the rest being 38 million Guang Fu people, 16 million of FuLao zhou people.(2) 95% of the Hakka people in Guangdong Province used to live inrural areas, and 70% of them are still living there now 50 years after the founding ofthe People's Republic of China, the rural area is therefore more representative of thediscussion of the cultural adaptability of the Hakka than the city.(3) There have beenfewer losses of traditions in the rural area than in the citiy in the drastic socialtransformation that is taking place in China, moreover, the rural area is experiencinga return to the past at a higher level after 15 years of modernization. The longer theculture of a subject lasts, the better compatibility with the environment it proves tobe embowered with, and this helps to reveal the compatibility and imcompatibility ofthe Hakka people of Guangdong with their environment, a subject to which thepresent dissertation is devoted.&&&&&&把注意力集中在广东农村的客家社会,理由如下:(1)广东6896.77万人口中,扣除少数民族的人口数字,广府人有3800万,福佬人有1600万,客家人有1400万,广东是中国大陆客家人最多的省份;(2)广东省的客家人过去有95%住在乡村,建国将近50年,70%以上的客家人仍然居住在乡村,论述客家的文化适应,乡村当然要比城市有代表性;(3)在中国急剧的社会变革中,农村丧失的传统毕竟要比城市少,特别是经历了最近15年现代化之后,农村在更高的层面向昨日回复,一个对象,如果它的文化延续性较长,就证明它具有与环境兼容的较好能力,揭示广东客家与环境的兼容和相异关系,这正是本文想要着力阐述的。15. TOBE的意思15. But many people believe that beasketball started to become more popular in china when NBA games began tobe shown on TV in the 1990s. today basketball is played by chinese school children all over the country. nearly every school has a basketball team, and there are many matches at different levels&&&&&&但许多人却认为篮球开始更多地在中国流行时,在90年代,NBA的比赛开始在出现电视中。今天,全国各地的中国学生都在参与这项运动,几乎每所学校都有,几乎每个学校都有篮球队,在不同水平上,有很多比赛16. TOBE在线翻译16. As tobe objective scope of FVJ, the author holds that the scope of FVJ islimited to the objects of action that has been adjudicated by legallyeffective judgement. When part of the object of action of adjudication, the scope of FVJ is limited to which has been adjudicated. Generallyspeaking, the grounds of decision do not have FVJ except forcountervailing grounds. As to the subjective scope of FVJ, the authorholds that it reaches the parties. It also reaches the derivations of theparties, the personnel that have possession of the object of action forsake of the parties or their derivations, and nominal parties after actiondependence.&&&&&&在既判力的客观范围方面,本文认为,既判力的范围只及于确定判决中经裁判的诉讼标的,诉讼标的的一部分作为判决标的的,既判力及于该判决标的的一部分,判决的理由除抵销理由以外,原则上没有既判力;在既判力的主观范围方面,本文认为,既判力原则上及于当事人,同时,既判力还及于诉讼系属后当事人的继受人,为了当事人或其继受人的利益占有请求标的物的人以及形式意义上的当事人。17. 17. In operating a business of our size, it is obvious that we have tobe well departmentalized.&&&&&&像我们这样规模的公司,很明显地,作业必须精密地分工,但这并不意味我们必须「本18. Dishing spring is conical which is divided into Flange tightening beforehand type, valve tighteningbeforeh-and type, against becoming flexible type, amortizing type and all of these can nor only be usedsingly, but al-so can be used with several by in senes, while it bearsload and distortion after condensation till being pressed flat and becomes active load by the saved power, it mustchange the addition load into auto powerso asto lowerthe need for the gasket ad well as the needforfilling tobe tightened, which can reduce the unnecess-arily times for repairing and the loss of ieaking.&&&&&&蝶形弹簧呈圆锥形盘状,分为法兰预紧碟簧、阀门预紧碟簧、防松动碟簧、缓冲拉伸弹簧,即可以单个使用,又可以多个串联使用,承受载荷时,被压缩后产生变形,直至被压平,以储存能量的形式作为活载荷,必要时自动转化为密封所需要的附加压缩载荷,从而降低垫片、填料使用中对上紧的持续需求,减少了不必要的停机维修时间和频次,以及泄露损失。19. 19. X-ray has strong capbility of penetration, X-ray machines is device to generate X-rays, mainly composed by high voltage power supply and X-ray tube, the power supply generate stable DC high voltage and filament power supply to drive the X-ray tube to produce appropriate dosage of X-ray to radiograph the object tobe tested.&&&&&&X射线具有强的穿透力,X光机是产生X射线的装置,主要由X射线高压发生器及X射线管组成。X射线高压发生器产生稳定直流高压电源和灯丝电源供X射线管工作,以放射适当剂量的X射线透视待测物体。20. With further doping, it turns out tobe the IS-HS ordered state for 0.41<x<0.95 followed by the high-spin state.&&&&&&当然,在x=1.0时,这里的所谓高自旋态就是SrCoO3的中间自旋态。TOBE 单语例句TOBE1. Now I hope to be able tobe in charge for a complete campaign and not just half a season.TOBE是什么意思,TOBE在线翻译,TOBE什么意思,TOBE的意思,TOBE的翻译,TOBE的解释,TOBE的发音,TOBE的同义词,TOBE的反义词,TOBE的例句,TOBE的相关词组,TOBE意思是什么,TOBE怎么翻译,单词TOBE是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共14个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐