makes he for mnm hisdivina cakess连词成句

英语翻译Rick is a good man.He makes birthday cakes in a store.Hi
英语翻译Rick is a good man.He makes birthday cakes in a store.His cakes aregreat and have very good prices,so many people buy his cakes.He makesfriends with lots of his customers.They all like him very much.One evening,he wants to go home,but many of his old customers come in.Rick smiles to them,"I am sorry.It is late today.If you need cakes,please come tomorrow."One of them takes out a nice cake and says to him,"You makeso many great cakes for us.This birthday cake is for you.Happy birthday,Rick."
瑞克是个好人.他做的生日蛋糕在商店里.他的蛋糕是很大的而且价格也不错,因此,许多人买他的蛋糕.他和很多顾客都成了朋友.他们都很喜欢他.一天晚上,他想回家了,但是他的许多老客户进来.瑞克微笑:“我很抱歉.这是今天太晚了.如果你需要蛋糕,请明天再来."他们一个拿出一蛋糕不错,对他说:“你做了许多很好的蛋糕给我们.这生日蛋糕是给你的.生日快乐,瑞克.”
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译Rick is a good man.He makes birthday cakes in a store.Hi》相关的作业问题
Rick met Ilsa in Paris, she is not aware of Victor' Rick encountered Ilsa in Casablanca, does not know Ilsa has been the heart and never left. At Casa, h
1,young2,because 3,website4,visit5,usually6,from 7,plan8,thinking about9,future10,wait 翻译:瑞克只有十五岁,但是他很富有.两年前,瑞克为年轻人开了一个足球网站.“当我八岁的时候我就开始对电脑感兴趣了,因为我爸爸从事电脑工作.作为一个
Rick:Hi,Nancy!Nice to meet you!Where did you go on vacation?里克:嗨,南希!见到你真高兴!你去哪里度假了?Nancy:Nice to meet you,too.I went to Beijing.南希:见到你也真高兴.我去了北京.Rick:Oh,really?
hungry(饥饿)翻译:如果你感觉饿的话,你可以在饭馆点菜之前先吃一些蛋糕~
how long has your taobao store opened?how long have you operated the taobao store?...你可以这么说但不可以这么说:how long has your Taobao store being operated 要说的话也应该这么说how l
Sam (has collected) coins since he (was) twenty years old We (run out of) room to store snow globesI (have)(collected)(more) about (three)(hundred) stamps (so)(
1.能麻烦你把我新买的鞋拿到商店退回去吗?2.请再拿一个蓝色的.3.正在打折,只要$40.4.收据和鞋都在盒子里.
当你从商店购买了T恤或者毛衣的时候,衣服上都会有个标签,写明是谁制造或者是哪个商店买的.实际上,有些标签能够表明衣服牌子很响、价格很贵,所以有些顾客暗自希望衣服上的标签永远别掉.另一方面来说,购买了最便宜商品的顾客则很高兴将标签彻底毁尸灭迹.不过,除了表明衣服从哪家商店购买的标签之外,还有另一个更重要的标签.当有人从某
我有一只令人惊奇的狗,而且我经常去宠物店购买一些动物的必需品.因为我有一只大狗,所以我不得不买好多的狗粮,但我也买各种各样的狗狗的零食去喂他以便更好地进行口令训练.换句话说,当他跟随我的指令例如“坐下”或“翻滚”,我都会奖励他.你也能买一些其他的东西例如骨头,狗狗床或者玩具作为替代.我通常一年两次带我的狗去宠物店修指甲
1.B翻译,这种蛋糕尝起来很好,而那种的蛋糕不好吃解析,taste smells.look.是系动词,表示尝起来问起来看起来怎么样This kind of cake 是单数,所以排除A和D.cakes of that kind 表复数所以用are2.B翻译,我这个下午要去趟超市,你有什么东西要买吗?解析,要买,表将来,
今天,我的舌头刺穿了,然后去宠物商店.一个职员走来问我是否需要帮助.我告诉他我已经吃了一些鱼然后说,“不用谢.”他一定以为我是“特殊的”当他俯身用一个婴儿的声音说:“你是可疑的吗?可疑的可疑的可疑的!”当他拨袋子的时候
1.make cakes 做蛋糕2.make friends with sb 和某人交朋友3.very much 非常4.go home 回家5.come in 进来6.smile to sb 对某人微笑7.take out 拿出/取出8.say to sb 对某人说9.so many 如此多10.happy birt
1Chinese Herb Shop 2 traditional Chinese medicine store 3 Chinese pharmacy 4Chinese medicine shops 5Chinese herb storeTimes have changed 再问: 中药店 怎么那么多啊,是哪个啊 再答:
I never like sweet dessert like cakes.I do not like sweet dessert like cakes.
Black-tied waiters circled withcoconut shrimp and crab cakeswhile a few dozen guests – mainly menin their twenties and thirties – movedfrom station to station c
存在些小错误, prefer to 与 rather than 重复了,意思也不大一样,可以这么说:1、I prefer (这里的to应该放在后面,要去掉) shopping online to shopping in department store,because It will be more convenien
把那些工具移到商店前部的建议非常好,顾客现在更容易拿到它们了.像您这样的顾客对我们很重要,我们成功的原因之一就是有您这样的顾客肯花时间跟我们一起分享你们好的点子.我们非常感谢您的建议和对我们的一贯支持.
一个管理信息系统应有效地履行四项职能:收集数据的存储数据的更新数据处理数据 的价值,在于它的管理信息系统的能力,积累数据,以便它能够被操纵或加工成的信息.计算机程序处理数据的总结,合并,选择,和排序它根据需要的管理信息系统的用户.一旦计算机执行这些职能,准备的资料,分发给管理人员.收集数据 在一个管理信息系统能够产生的
1、许多商店都有一些打折商品.汤姆发现一家商店在卖包.这个包本来的价格是一百美元,那天,这包的价格减少了40%,那么汤姆要付多少钱买这个包呢?2、买了这个包后,汤姆省了那一百美元的百分之多少呢?汤姆还省了其他费用吗兄弟 你得确定你没漏写什么哦,包括标点一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
(与大量名词连用,表示做动作、说某事等)做出,作出
You can use make with a wide range of nouns to indicate that someone performs an action or says something. For example, if you make a suggestion, you suggest something.
I'd just like to make a comment...
我只想稍加评论。
I made a few phone calls...
我打了几个电话。
(与某些名词连用)把…做(好),把…搞(糟)
You can use make with certain nouns to indicate that someone does something well or badly. For example, if you make a success of something, you do it successfully, and if you make a mess of something, you do it very badly.
Apparently he made a mess of his
audition...
看样子他把试镜搞砸了。
Are you really going to make a better job of it this time?
这一次你真的能做得更好吗?
摆出…的姿态;做出…的样子
If you make as if to do something or make to do something, you behave in a way that makes it seem that you are just about to do it.
Mary made as if to protest, then hesitated...
玛丽好像要抗议,却又犹豫了。
He made to chase Davey, who ran back laughing.
他假装要去追赶一边往回跑一边大笑的戴维。
(在板球、棒球、橄榄球比赛中)得(分)
In cricket, if a player makes a particular number of runs, they score that number of runs. In baseball or American football, if a player makes a particular score, they achieve that score.
He made 1,972 runs for the county.
他为本郡赢得了1,972分。
将就使用;凑合着用
If you make do with something, you use or have it instead of something else that you do not have, although it is not as good.
Why make do with a copy if you can afford the genuine article?...
要是买得起真品,为什么还要拿复制品来凑合呢?
We're a bit low on bed linen. You'll have to make do.
我们的床单有些次,您将就着用吧。
装作;假装;模仿
If you make like you are doing something, you act as if you are doing it, and if you make like someone, you act as if you are that person.
Bob makes like he's a fish blowing bubbles.
鲍勃装成一条吐泡泡的鱼。
CAUSING OR CHANGING
If something makes you do something, it causes you to do it.
Grit from the highway made him cough...
公路上扬起的沙子呛得他咳嗽起来。
The white tips of his shirt collar made him look like a choirboy...
衬衫的白色尖领使他看上去像个唱诗班的男童。
If you make someone do something, you force them to do it.
Mama made him clean up the plate...
妈妈要他把盘子洗干净。
You can't make me do anything...
你不能强迫我做任何事情。
使成为(某种人或物);使具有(某种特性)
You use make to talk about causing someone or something to be a particular thing or to have a particular quality. For example, to make someone a star means to cause them to become a star, and to make someone angry means to cause them to become angry.
...James Bond, the role that made him a star...
詹姆斯·邦德——这个使他一举成名的角色
returned to Chicago, and made it his base for the rest of his life...
他回到了芝加哥,在那里度过了余生。
使显得;使看上去
If you say that one thing or person makes another seem, for example, small, stupid, or good, you mean that they cause them to seem small, stupid, or good in comparison, even though they are not.
They live in fantasy worlds which make Euro Disney seem uninventive...
他们生活在幻想的世界里,相形之下连欧洲迪士尼乐园都显得毫无创意。
Since he came to live with me, we have been subject to a campaign of spite and revenge which makes Lady Sarah appear angelic by comparison.
自从他来与我同住,我们之间便摩擦不断;相比之下,萨拉夫人倒显得一副菩萨心肠。
使自己(被理解、听见、知晓等)
If you make yourself understood, heard, or known, you succeed in getting people to understand you, hear you, or know that you are there.
Aron couldn't speak Polish. I made myself understood with difficulty...
阿伦不会说波兰语,我为了让他明白我的话很是费了一番力气。
He almost had to shout to make himself heard above the music.
为了压过音乐声,他几乎得大声喊才能让人听见。
If you make someone something, you appoint them to a particular job, role, or position.
Mr Blair made him transport minister...
布莱尔先生任命他为交通部长。
If I am made chairman, I hope Simon will stay on as my trusted lieutenant.
如果我当主席,我希望西蒙作为我信赖的副官,继续留在我的身边。
把…变成;使…成为
If you make something into something else, you change it in some way so that it becomes that other thing.
We made it into a beautiful home...
我们把这里变成了美丽的家园。
Her bestseller 'Peachtree Road' is soon to be made into a television mini-series.
她的畅销小说《桃树路》不久将被拍成一部电视系列短剧。
使(总数)升为;使(分数)达到
To make a total or score a particular amount means to increase it to that amount.
This makes the total cost of the bulb and energy ?27...
这使灯泡与电费合计为27英镑。
Lupescu scored from 20 yards and then Balint made it 4-0.
卢佩斯库在20码处射门得分,接着巴林特将比分扩大为4比0。
交(朋友);树(敌);结(仇)
When someone makes a friend or an enemy, someone becomes their friend or their enemy, often because of a particular thing they have done.
Lorenzo was a natural leader who made friends easily...
洛伦佐是天生的领袖,善于交友。
He was unruly in class and made an enemy of most of his teachers.
他因上课调皮捣蛋而成为大多数老师的眼中钉。
If someone makes something of themselves or makes something of their life, they become successful.
My father lived long enough to see that I'd made something of myself...
父亲在有生之年见证了我出人头地的那一天。
The nuns who taught him urged him to make something of his life and he did.
教他念书的修女激励他努力上进,他最终取得了成功。
CREATING OR PRODUCING
制造;建造;创造
To make something means to produce, construct, or create it.
She made her own bread...
她自己做面包。
Nissan now makes cars at two plants in Europe...
目前日产公司在欧洲有两家工厂生产汽车。
拍摄(电影);制作(电视节目)
If someone makes a film or television programme, they are involved in creating or producing it.
We are making a film about wildlife.
我们正在拍摄一部关于野生动物的影片。
...the film 'Queen Christina', made in 1934.
1934年出品的影片《克里斯蒂娜女王》
做(饭);准备(饮料)
If you make a meal or a drink, you prepare it.
You wash while I make some lunch...
你洗一下,我去做午饭。
Would you like me to make us all a coffee?
我给大家冲杯咖啡好吗?
写(便条);记(笔记);列(名单)
If you make a note or list, you write something down in that form.
Mr Perry made a note in his book...
佩里先生在他的书上作了一个注解。
Make a list of your questions beforehand.
事先列出你的问题。
制定,规定(规则、法律等)
If you make rules or laws, you decide what these should be.
The police don't make the laws, they merely enforce them...
警察并不制定法律,只是负责执行。
The only person who makes rules in this house is me.
这座房子里就我说了算。
挣(钱);赚(钱)
If you make money, you get it by working for it, by selling something, or by winning it.
I think every business's goal is to make money...
我认为各家公司的目的都是赚钱。
How much did we make?...
我们挣了多少?
(某事物)使(其他事物)变得成功
If something makes something else, it is responsible for the success of that thing.
What really makes the book are the beautiful designs.
真正让这本书大获成功的是它精美的设计。
(汽车、收音机等的)品牌
The make of something such as a car or radio is the name of the company that made it.
The only car parked outside is a black Saab — a different make.
停在外面的只有一辆黑色的萨博——不是一个牌子的车。
...a certain make of wristwatch.
某种品牌的手表
(可能以非法或不道德手段)拼命追求金钱(或权力)
If you say that someone is on the make, you disapprove of them because they are trying to get a lot of money or power, possibly by illegal or immoral methods.
LINK VERB USES
连系动词用法
有资格成为;足以成为
You can use make to say that someone or something has the right qualities for a particular task or role. For example, if you say that someone will make a good politician, you mean that they have the right qualities to be a good politician.
She'll make a good actress, if she gets the right training...
如果训练得当,她会成为一名出色的演员。
You've a very good idea there. It will make a good book...
你构思很好,可用来写一本佳作。
组成;形成;排列成
If people make a particular pattern such as a line or a circle, they arrange themselves in this way.
A group of people made a circle around the Pentagon.
一群人在五角大楼四周围成一圈。
You can use make to say what two numbers add up to.
Four twos make eight...
4乘以2等于8。
He is adding three aircraft carriers—that makes six in all.
他准备增加3艘航空母舰,这样一来总共就有6艘。
ACHIEVING OR REACHING
成为…的一员;加入;谋得(高级职务)
If someone makes a particular team or makes a particular high position, they do so well that they are put in that team or get that position.
The athletes are just happy to make the British team...
运动员们很乐意加入英国国家队。
He knew he was never going to make director.
他明白自己永远也当不了导演。
赶到;(及时)到达
If you make a place in or by a particular time, you get there in or by that time, often with some difficulty.
They were trying to make New Orleans by nightfall.
他们力图在黄昏前赶到新奥尔良。
(及时)到达(尤指来得及做某事)
If you make it somewhere, you succeed in getting there, especially in time to do something.
So you did make it to America, after all.
那么,你终究还是成功地来到了美国。
...the hostages who never made it home...
再也没能重返家园的人质
(经历艰难困苦后)成功
If you make it, you are successful in achieving something difficult, or in surviving through a very difficult period.
I believe I have the talent to make it...
我相信自己有成功的天分。
You're brave and courageous. You can make it.
你勇敢无畏,一定会获得成功。
及时赶上参加
If you cannot make it, you are unable to attend an event that you have been invited
'I can't make it,' she said. 'That's Mother's Day.'...
“我无法赴约了,”她说,“那天是母亲节。”
He hadn't been able to make it to our dinner.
他没能出席我们的晚宴。
STATING AN AMOUNT OR TIME
报出数字;显示时间
算,猜(数字)
You use make it when saying what you calculate or guess an amount to be.
All I want to know is how many T-shirts Jim Martin has got. I make it three...
我就想知道吉姆·马丁一共有多少件T恤衫。我猜他有3件。
I make the total for the year ?9,599.
我算出当年的总额为9,599英镑。
(根据自己的表)时间为…
You use make it when saying what time your watch says it is.
I make it nearly 9.30...
我的手表显示快9点半了。
'What time d'you make it?' — 'Thirteen past.'
“你的表几点?”——“整点过13分钟。”
PHRASAL VERBS
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Rick is a good man.He makes birthday cakes in a store.His cakes aregreat and have very good prices,so many people buy his cakes.He makesfriends with lots of his customers.They all like him very much.One evening,he wants to go home,but many of his old customers come in.Rick smiles to them,"I am sorry.It is late today.If you need cakes,please come tomorrow."One of them takes out a nice cake and says to him,"You makeso many great cakes for us.This birthday cake is for you.Happy birthday,Rick."在这上面找出10个短语,英汉都要写上!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.make cakes 做蛋糕2.make friends with sb 和某人交朋友3.very much 非常4.go home 回家5.come in 进来6.smile to sb 对某人微笑7.take out 拿出/取出8.say to sb 对某人说9.so many 如此多10.happy birthday 生日快乐
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
干涉别人............
cakes做生日蛋糕;have
prices有很好的价格;makesfriends
with和…做朋友;go
home回家;come
in来了;smiles
sb对…微笑;takes
out 拿出;make sth for sb为…做…;Happy
birthday生日快乐
你没救了。。。请采纳,谢谢
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Mr Hunt lives in a small town.He has a shop there .He looks after it all the time and makes some money.He often has some bread and tea for breakfast and wears old clothes .He makes his children do housework after school and never gives themany cakes.He hopes to make more money.One evening ,when his shop was closed,he found he lost some money .He wanted to find it but he couldn’t .He felt sorry about this and couldn’t go to sleep.It lasted about two weeks and he couldn’t work in the daytime.He had to buy some sleeping pills for himself .It helped him and he could soon go to sleep after he took the pills.He was busy this afternoon and felt tired.After supper he went to bed and he did not know when he went to sleep .An hour later he woke up and he did not know when he went to sleep .An hour later he woke up and said,“Oh,I forgot to take the sleeping pills!”Mr Hunt wants to save money,so_______.A.he wears old clothesB.he has a shop in the townC.he had breakfast in the eveningD.he lives in the shop in the eveningMr Hunt lost some money,so ______.A.he took the sleeping pillsB.he felt very sorryC.didn’t want to go to bedD.he made his children help himThe phrase“sleeping pills”in the story means_____.A.睡袋 B.睡衣C.催眠曲 D.安眠药In fact,______.A.Mr Hunt found the moneyB.The pills didn’t help Mr HuntC.Mr Hunt was all rightD.Mr Hunt had to be in hospital
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Mike makes wonderful cakes for special occasions. You’ll be
&&&&&36&&&& &by what he can do! Mike has been making cakes since he left high school. After working as a chef all around the US, he started his own
&&&&&37&&&&&in 1995. Now his cake are &&&&&38&&&& &as far away as England and France. It’s easy to see why Mike’s cakes
&&&&&39&&&& . They are all personal, and look more like works of art than food. &&&&&40&&&& &someone asks Mike to make a cake, he works with him to find the perfect design. Once, some office workers wanted a good
&&&&&41&&&& &for their boss’s 50 th
birthday. They told Mike that their boss loved noodles. Can you imagine a cake that looks like a packet of noodles? That’s exactly what Mike did, and
&&&&&42&&&& &thought it was funny as well as tasty.
Mike lets people visit his company, and says that speaking to others helps him think of new designs. Recently, he made a cake that looked just like a car and
&&&&&43&&&& &it next to a real one. Guests at that party had to choose their desserts carefully. Mike is very busy at Christmas, as many people want special presents for their friends and families. But who knows, he
&&&&&44&&&& &even make a cake shaped as an airplane that can &&&& 45&&&& &on your doorstep in China!小题1:A. surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pleased&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. worried小题2:A. organization&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. restaurant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. company小题3:A. magic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. famous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. delicious小题4:A. sell out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hand out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stand out小题5:A. Wherever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Whatever&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Whenever小题6:A. strategy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. joke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. donation小题7:A. someone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anyone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. everyone小题8:A. drove&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sold小题9:A. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. might小题10:A. land&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drop
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小题1:A小题1:C小题1:B小题1:B小题1:C小题1:B小题1:C小题1:B小题1:C小题1:A
小题1:考查形容词:你会对自己能做的事感到惊讶。选A小题1:考查名词:他创办了自己的生意。选C小题1:考查形容词:现在他的蛋糕在英国,法国都很著名。选B小题1:考查词组:stand out突出。选C小题1:考查连词:每当有人让迈克做蛋糕的时候他都会和他讨论设计。选C小题1:考查名词:make a joke开个玩笑。选B小题1:考查不定代词;每个人都觉得很好玩。选C小题1:考查动词:把它放在真的蛋糕旁边。选B小题1:考查连系动词:他甚至可以做个蛋糕象飞机一样。选C小题1:考查动词:land on在…地方着陆。选A
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 cakes and ale 的文章

随机推荐