3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于存款的数学题一个人在银行存5000元,年利率5%,问10年后那一年能得到多少利息?这十年一共得到多少利息?每年得到的利息就变成了下一年的本金了哦。
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
^10一年后他的本息一共是%=二年后他的本息是(第一年的本息 视为第二年的本)+*5%(第二年的利息)=^2以此类推 十年后本息为^10 1.05^10意思是1.05的10次方
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
*10=2500元 *(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10)=13570元
扫描下载二维码听力部分共包括两小节:第一节在卷Ⅰ.第二节在卷Ⅱ.完成第一节后.请根据录音指令.在卷Ⅱ完成第二节.卷I(选择题.共85分)听力部分I.听句子.选出句子中所包含的信息.(共5小题.每小题1分.计5分)——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
听力部分共包括两小节:第一节在卷Ⅰ.第二节在卷Ⅱ.完成第一节后.请根据录音指令.在卷Ⅱ完成第二节.卷I(选择题.共85分)听力部分I.听句子.选出句子中所包含的信息.(共5小题.每小题1分.计5分) 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
记忆力大比拼!请你根据本学期所学的课文内容把下面的两小节补充完整。(每空0.5分,共5分) &Finally, we arrived at the World Park. The sky was blue and &&76&& &was beautiful. We became very &&77& &when we saw the model Eiffel Tower from the coach! It is made of &&78&& and really tall. When the coach stopped, we all got off quickly. Kitty and I didn’t feel&& 79& &any more. We just wanted to go into the park and enjoy &&&80&& .
Then the real &&&81&& &came, like bombs under the ground. The earth started to &82& . People ran in all&& 83& . They did not know where to go. Some people ran out of the shopping& 84 . I tried my best to run to the street too. People were running wildly while pieces of glass and bricks were& 85& down. Then the walls began to come down, too.
76. &&&&&&&&&&77. &&&&&&&&&&78. &&&&&&&&&&&79. &&&&&&&&&&&80. &&&&&&&&&& 81. &&&&&&&&&&82. &&&&&&&&&&83. &&&&&&&&&&&84. &&&&&&&&&&&85. &&&&&&&&&&
用所给词的正确形式填空(本部分共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)1.In winter, it often _______.2.This hotel is ______________,we can find a cleanone.3.Don’t play soccer in the street.It’s ________.4.I will go to the _________ to meet my parents.Theywill get here by plane.5.We often have no classes _______________the weekend.&
单词拼写:根据句子意思及所给的中文或首字母提示完成单词,并将完整的单词填写在答题卡对应的横线上。每空只能填一词。(本部分共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)【小题1】I’ve been to Paris __________.& (一次)【小题2】Uncle Li often helps me _________ my toys. &(修理)【小题3】My favorite subject is ___________. &(生物)【小题4】Liuzhou is in the s_________ of China.【小题5】We should take our own cloth bag for shopping instead of using p__________ bag.
信息归纳 (本部分共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)Scientists who study the climate (气候) are still arguing about how fastthe earth is warming and how much it will warm, but they do agree that theearth is warming and that it will keep warming if we don’t do anything aboutit.Scientists agree that the burning of fossilfuels (化石燃料) like oil and coalcause greenhouse gases to escape (释放) into the air andthat these gases are causing most of the warming. Another cause isdeforestation ( cutting down trees ) . Trees soak up carbon dioxide& (二氧化碳) , one of the greenhouse gases, from the air. There are already some changes happeningbecause of global warming. Sea level is rising and some animals are alreadymoving to new homes. It’s already too late to stop global warming completely.If the warming gets worse, as scientistsexpect, there may be some kinds of plants and animals that become extinct (灭绝的) because they can’t move to newhomes. There may be more storms and floods. Sea level may rise so much that peoplehave to move away from the coasts. Some areas may become too dry for farming.Global warming is a very difficult problem tofix. People are having a hard time agreeing on what to do about it. Forexample, everyone agrees that wasting energy is a bad thing to do. But somepeople think that the federal government (联邦政府) should make laws about it, while other people think it should beup to each person or business to decide what to do.Many states and businesses in the UnitedStates are not waiting until the federal government decides what to do. Theyhave already started working on the problem.根据短文内容,完成下面表格中的信息。每空词数不限。Global warming
1. ______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __ &; 2. _______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _ &;&
Possible results
3. _______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _ &. Plants and animals become distinct. 4. _____&&&&&&&&&&&&& _&&& __ &. People move away from coasts. Some areas become too dry for farming.
What to do
5. _______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _ &.
单词拼写:根据句子意思及所给的中文或首字母提示完成单词,并将完整的单词填写在答题卡对应的横线上。每空只能填一词。(本部分共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)1.I’ve been to Paris __________.& (一次)2.Uncle Li often helps me _________ my toys. &(修理)3.My favorite subject is ___________. &(生物)4.Liuzhou is in the s_________ of China.5.We should take our own cloth bag for shoppinginstead of using p__________ bag.&
卷I(选择题,共85分)听力部分(第一节)I.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)1.A & 2。C&& 3。B&& 4。 A&&& 5。AII.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)6. B&&& 7. B&&& 8.& B&& 9.& A&& 10. CIII. 听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)11.C&& 12.A&&& 13. B& 14. A&& 15. BIV. .听短文、对话和问题,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)& 16. B& 17. C& 18. A 19. C 20. A& 21. C 22. A 23. A 24.B 25. C笔试部分V.单项选择。(共20小题,每小题1分,计20分)26.
D& 27. C& 28. D& 29.B& 30. B& 31.B&& 32. D& 33. C& 34. B& 35.C 36
.D& 37. C& 38. D& 39. C& 40.A& 41. C& 42. A&& 43. B& 44. B& 45. B VI.完形填空。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)46.D& 47. C& 48. B& 49.A& 50.B& 51.C& 52.A& 53.B& 54.D& 55.CVII.阅读理解。(共15小题,每小题2分,计30分)56.D& 57.A& 58.C& 59. A& 60. A& 61.A& 62.D& 63.C& 64.B& 65.B 66.D& 67.A& 68. B& 69.B& 70.C评分标准:1。1至55小题,每题1分,共计55分;56至70小题,每题2分,共计30分。&&&&&&&&&
2. 凡与答案不符者不得分。卷II(35分)&听力部分(第二节)Ⅷ. 听短文填空(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)71.
American&& 72. January&&& 73. jobs&& 74. ideas&& 75. 40/ forty评分标准:1. 每题1分, 共计5分.&&&&&&& &&2. 凡与答案不符,但所填信息与答案意思相同且与题目要求相符者,可酌情给分。笔试部分Ⅸ. 任务型阅读。(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)76.
F&&&&& 77.F 78.
hard,not easy79. Stress is the feeling you get
when you’re really worried about something.80.压力会导致像心脏病之类严重疾病。评分标准:1。76和77,每题2分;2.78 79 80小题所填信息与答案意思相同且与题目要求相符者,可酌情给分,每题2分。Ⅹ.词语运用(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)81.
beat&&& 82. politely&&&&& 83. men actors 84. to
make friends&&& 85. warmer
and warmerXI. 基础写作(包括A、B两部分,A部分5分,B部分10分,共计15分)A) 连词成句(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)86.
Which color do you best ?87. We
are interested in writing English .88. He
does not do his homework every day .89. I’m
really anxious became I can’t find my backpack .90.
Could you please tell me how to get a dictionary ?评分标准:1. 每题1分, 共计5分.&&&&&&&&&
2. 凡与答案不符者不得分。B) One
possible version:Dear
Mr. Wang,I want to say “ Thank you ” to you
at the moment. Because you give us so much help during the three years.& I really appreciate what you have done
for me. I used to be too shy to speak English in front of the class. You found
my problem and helped me out. I can still remember your smile on the day when I
won the first prize in the English speech contest. It was you who gave me the
confidence.& We enjoy ourselves during the three
years. We will never forget the time we got together. I’m sure your love will
encourage me to achieve my dream.一.&&&
评分原则.!. 本题满分为10 分, 按五个档次给分.2.评分先根据短文内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。3 文中若出现真实的人名,校名或地名,酌情给分。二 内容要点1 Who do you want to say?2 What do you want to say to your
_______most,why ?三 评分标准一档:9-10分&&
包含了所有要点, 能围绕要点适当发挥,内容具体,丰富;应用了较丰富的语言结构和词汇,用词丰富准确, 句子通顺,行文连贯,表达清楚, 没有或几乎没有语言错误,具备较强的语言运用能力,达到了预期的写作目的。二档:7-8 分& 基本包括了所有要点,并有一定发挥, 内容比较丰富;应用的语言结构和词汇能满足任务要求, 句子交通顺,表达较清楚;有少量语言错误,基本表达了预期的写作目的。三档:5-6 分 包含了多数要点, 并有所发挥,内容不够丰富,具体,字数较少;句子不够通顺,& 语言表达过于简单, 行文不够连贯;有部分语言错误。四档:3-4 分 只包含了少数要点, 内容过少, 句子无条理,语言不规范, 行文不连贯;
语言错误较多。五档:0-2 分& 只包含一个要点或所写内容与要求几乎无关,内容杂乱,不知所云; 语言很不通顺,用词很不准确; 错误很多,几乎难以读懂。四 说明&& 1 内容要点可以用不同方式表达。&& 2 相同的错误不重复计算。&&英语听力材料&I.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)1 We
usually go to swim in the sea at weekends.2 I want
to buy a computer.3 The
party started at a quarter to seven last night.4 The
girl is too young to go to school.5 What
terrible weather weather! I don’t like it at all.&II.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)6 How
often do you plant trees on the hill?7 Happy
New year to you.8 Do you
like apples or pears?9 Wang
Gang and I often play basketball after school, what about you?10 I got a bad cold yesterday.III.听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)11 M:
Where are you from, Shally?W: I’m from Thailand.M: What about the weather there?W: It’s very hot and wet.Question: What’s the weather like
in Thailand?12 W: I
heard you got full marks in the English exam. Congratulations!M: Thanks, Miss Li. I think I
still need to work harder at other subjects.Question: Who are the two
speakers?13 M: Can
I help you, MadamW: I’d like to buy these two
chairs.M: They are $45 each or $80 for the pair.Question: How much will the woman
pay if she takes two chairs?14 M:
Table for three, please.W: Do you want the table near the
window?M: Yes, please.W: I’ll get you a menu right now.Question: Where are they talking
Linda, you are going to Guilin next week, aren’t you?W: Yes.M: How will go there?W: I thought I’d fly, but I
decided to take a train because it would be cheaper than driving and flying.Question: How will Linda get to
Guilin?IV.听对话,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)&下面请听第一段材料,并回答第16-17题。W:Hi,Tom!Why
are you so angry? What’s the matter?M:I had a
fight with Jim just now and I broke his glasses.W:Why?M:He said
something bad about my father behind my back.W:Who
told you that?M:My good
friend Rose. She heard his words.W:I don’t think you
should fight with him. You’d better have a talk with him. You should make peace
with him.M:Thank
you, I will.Question
No.16.What did Tom do just now?Question
No.17.What does the girl advise Tom to do?&下面请听第二段材料,并回答第18-20题。&You want to know about my life now? Here
it is:&& Oh, it certainly is hard work to
be a midle school student now. I’m going to have the most important examination
in June this year,so I must
prepare every subject for it. Every morning I have to get up at six o’clock,
because I want to remember and recite something .And in the evening , I never
go to bed before eleven o’clock, because I have so much homework to finish. In
fact, I don’t have enough sleep, so sometimes I feel sleepy in class. But what
can I do if not so? My parents keep telling to work harder on my lessons. And
they are so kind. They never let me do any housework. Every morning, my mother
gets up as early as I. She cooks breakfast for me, and she wants to keep me
healthy. Somethings I want to play with my friends or watch TV, but I’m not
able to. I have no spare time. I have lessons all the time. I really hope the
examination will be over soon and things will get well after it.Question
No.18. What does the speaker do?Question
No.19. What time does the speaker go to bed in the evening?Question
No.20. How does the speaker spend his spare time?下面请听第三篇材料,并回答21―25 小题。What do we know about the sea?
Most of us have seen it. We know that it looks very pretty when the sun is
lighting on it. We also know that it can be less pretty when the weather is
terrible. What other things do we know about it?&&& The first thing is that sea
is very big. Look at the map of the world and you’ll find there is less land
than sea. The sea covers 3/4
of the world. And it is very deep in some places. Some parts of the sea is
nearly 11 kilometres deep! If the hightest mountain in the world were put into
the sea at the place, there would be two kilometres of water above it.Question& 21.Which of the following is true
according to the passage?&&&& Question& 22. What will you find if you look at a
map of the world?& We’ll
find_________.Question& 23. What does this passage tell us ?Question& 24.What does the word “it ” mean in the
last sentence of this passage(段落)
?Question& 25. The best title for this passage
is_____VIII听短文填空。& Hi, class. Today I’m going to tell you
something about Jack London, an American writer. He was born on January
12,1876. His family was very poor and Jack had to leave school to make money.
He worked hard in many different jobs. Later, Jack returned to school, but he
didn’t stay long. In 1899, he went to Alaska to find gold. Instead, he found
ideas there for his books and stories. He returned home and started to write.
He became rich. Jack London was not a happy man. He died young when he was only
40 years old.&&&2009年河北省初中毕业生升学文化课考试英语试卷(五)注意事项:1、答卷Ⅰ前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、科目填写在答题纸上。2、听力部分共包括两小节:第一节在卷Ⅰ,第二节在卷Ⅱ。完成第一节后,请根据录音指令,在卷Ⅱ完成第二节。卷I(选择题,共85分)听力部分(第一节)I.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)1.A Macao& B& Hong Kong&& C Mexico2.A 372&&&
B& 237&&&&&&&&
C 2733.A camera B&
Canada&&&&&
C Canberra4.A What do you plan to do this evening?& B Do you like taking
planes ?& C What places do you
plan to go ?5.A My friend and I have good eating habbits .& B My friend and I
have different hobbits .& C I have the same
hobbits as my friend. II.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)6. A How are you ?& B
Welcome to Holiday Inn. C I’d like a single room for tonight , please.7. A Yes, I like it very much . B No ,I don’t. C Yes ,please .It’s
my favorite .8. A That’s John’s& B
Here you are .& C It doesn’t matter.9. A Nice to meet you. B How old are you ? C I’m glad to hear that
.10.A Fine, thanks . B I like it very much . C It’s a bit windy.III.听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)11 . A On Sunday.& B&
On Tuesday& C On Monday12. A Once B Twice C Never13. A .She is eight years old.& B. She is six years old. C. She is
fourteen years old. 14.15.IV.听短文、对话和问题,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)16. Which floor do they start
from?&&& A. The first floor. &&&&&B. The second floor. &&&&&C.
The fourth floor.17.. What can they see on the
second floor?A. Technology in the old days.B. Inventions in different centuries.C. Modern inventions in the 20th century.18.Which is the most helpful way to find more information about the
museum?A. Searching the Internet.B. Asking the guide for help.C. Buying books or magazines.19.& One day, when does the
cat disappears?A. before lunch&&&&&&& B.
at lunch&&&&&&&&
after lunch20. Where does it put the mice before anyone stops the cat ?A.& into the boxes&&& &&B. into the chairs&&&& &&C. into the plates21. Where are the man and the woman talking?A. At home. &&&&&B. In the shop. &&&&&&C. In the office.22. Who does the man want to buy a present for?A. His friend. &&&&&B. His mother. &&&&&&C. His father.23. Why doesn't the man take the wallet?A .Because he dislikes the color.&
B. Because it is too expensive for him. C. Because there is no place to put photos. 24. How much money does the man just have with him? A. $10. &&&&&&B. $15. &&&&&C. $25.25..What does the man decide to buy at last?&A tie. &&&&&&B, A wallet. &&&&&&C. Nothing.&笔试部分V.单项选择。(共20小题,每小题1分,计20分)选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。26.---You’ve
dropped _____ “s” in the word “acros”   ---Oh,
____ letter “s” should be doubled like this “across”.  A. a ,a   B. an ,a  C. a ,the     D. an ,the 27. &&Who are the two men in the
blue car?&&&& They’re&&& &fathers .A Kate’s and Mary’s&&&&&& B Kate and
Mary’s C Kate and
Mary&&&&&&&&&
D of Kate and Mary28. ―How soon will you finish the building? &&& ― ______. && A.In two
months&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.Two months && C.About two
months&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.After
two months29 The story happened&&&&&&&&
&a cold winter evening .&&& A in&&&&&&& B
on&&&&& C at&&&&&& D of30 The woolen coat is ____. I'll take it.   A. enough cheap &&&&&&&B. cheap enough& &C. expensive enough& &&D. enough expensive31.----Will you please let me have a look at the photos taken in the
States ?  
-----Sure .I’ll _____ them here to school tomorrow.  A. take  B. carry  C. get  
D. bring 32.---Have you finished your
work yet?  ---No,
not yet. I think it’ll take _____ ten minutes A. another
B. other  C. others D. more33.---I’m sorry to have kept
you waiting long.  ---Never
mind. I ____ here for only a few minutes.A. have been B.
have come  C.
have arrived  D. waited34.---You like sweets,don’t
----_______ .That’s probably why I’m becoming fatter and fatter.  A. So I
do B. So do I  C. So am I  D.
So I am.35 .The children
______ not to go to& netbars.  A. are
often told  B. tell  C. are
telling  D. told36.---Would you like ___
some fruit?   ---No
thanks. I don’t feel like _____ anything now.  A. to
have ,to eat&&& &B. having ,to eat C. having ,eating &&&&&D. to have ,
eating37.If you like this sweater,
you can ____.
   A. try on it&
B. try it on &C. to try on& D. to try it on&38..---- Where is Li Ming ?   ----He &&&&&be in the gym . I’m not sure.   A. must  B. may  C.can’t  D.
needn’t39.-- How about coming out with
me this evening?&& --- _____ .A. Really ? Why ?&&&& &&&B.It’s very interesing.&& & C. I am afraid I can’t.&& &&&D. Take care40.I’ll go with you if I _________ free tomorrow.A. will be B. shall be C. am
41. My little sister is so
tired, she can hardly walk, _____? && A.does
she&&&B.can she&&&C.doesn’t she&& D.can’t she42.. Look! _________ fine
weather it is today!A. What a B. What
C. How a D. How43.I think ______ is necessary ______ us to do something to protect
birds.& A. this, for&&&&&& B. it, of&&&&&&&& C. this, of&&&&&&&&&&& D.
it, for 44.I like the gift&&&&&&&&
&my father bought me .&&& A who&&&&&&& B
whom&&&&&&&&
D when 45. When I was
three years old,my father told me &_____ .  A. the earth moved the sun     B. the earth
moves the sun   C. the
earth move the sun&&&&&&&&
D. the earth moving the sunVI.完形填空。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的A.B.C.D四个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将相应的字母编号涂黑。&&&The old Olympic Games began
around the year 776 BC in Greece. Many of the sports _ 46__ the same as they
are now. But then women were not __47___ to take part in the games.&&&The first Olympic Games& 48 &modern times happened in 1896. They were
held in& 49 , where the games
were born. Both the Summer and Winter Olympics are held __50___ four year. The
Winter Olympics are usually held two years _51__ the Summer Olympics.&&&The 24th Summer Olympics were
held in 1988 in Los Angeles (洛杉矶). The competitors from the People’s
Republic of China __52___ the games for the first time. The Chinese competitors
__53___& many medals since then. __54___ most of the medals were won by
women. We hope men will _55__ their best to win more medals.46.(&&& )
A. did&&B. had&&&&C.
looked&&&&D. were47 (&&& )
A. agreed&& B. hoped&&C. prepared&D. allowed48.(&&& )
A. of& &B.
at&&&& C. in&&&&& D. on49.(&&&)A.America&&&B.&Greece&&C.
China&&&&&&&&& D.UK 50.(&&& )
A. in&&& B. for&&&&& C.
each&&&& D. every51.(&&& )
A. in front of&&B. before&&C. later&& D. earlier52.(&&& )
A. take part in&&&B. go to& C. joined in&D. joined53.(&&& )
A. have won&& B. are winning C. had won&D. won54.(&&& )
A. Sadly&&B. But&&&& C.
Hardly&&&& D. Once& 55. (&&& ) A.
work&&&&&&&&& B.
train&&&&&&&&&& C.
compete&&&&&&& D. do&VII.阅读理解。(共15小题,每小题2分,计30分)(阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。)AA middle-aged
woman, who lived in a small town, loved singing very much. Her voice was very
good, but only when she sang some of her high notes(音符),they sounded
like an old door which someone had forgotten to oil. She was clear about this
weakness, and took every chance that she could found to practice these high
notes. As she lived in a small house, where she could not practice without
disturbing(打扰)the rest of the family, she usually went for long
walks along the country roads whenever she had time, and practiced her high
notes there. Whenever she heard a car or a person coming along the road, she
stopped and waited until she could no longer be heard before she started
practicing again, because she was a shy person and she was sensitive(敏感的)about those high notes.One afternoon,
however, a fast, open car came up behind her so silently and so fast that she
did not hear it until it was only a few yards from her. She was singing some ofher highest and
most difficult notes at the time, and as the car passed her, she saw an anxious(焦急的)expression
suddenly come over its driver's face. He put his brake on(刹车)violently, and as
soon as the car stopped, he jumped out and began to examine all his tires
carefully.The woman did not
dare to tell him what the noise the driver had heard had really been, so he
went back into his car and drove off as puzzled(迷惑的)as he had been when be
stopped.(&& ) 56.The woman's high notes
sounded&&&&&&&& .A. like a door&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
terrible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
sweet(&& )57.The woman usually went for
long walks to practice her high notes becauseA. she didn't
want to disturb the drivers&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
she didn't want to disturb her familyC. the
countryside was good for health&&&&&&& D.
she wanted to walk more to lose weight(&& )58.When a car or a person came
along, the woman stopped practicing becauseA. she was afraid
of being asked to police stationB. she was too
tired to practice&&&&& C.
other persons asked her to stopD. she was afraid
that her terrible voice was heard by others(&& )59.The anxious driver stopped
suddenly and jumped out quickly. This tells us that&& A. the driver
thought that one of his tires was burst(爆裂)B. the driver
wanted to enjoy the woman's voiceC. the driver was
asked to jump out of his car by the womanD. one of the
driver's tires was burst(&& ) 60.Where was the
noise from?A. From the woman's mouth.&&&&&&&& B.
From one of the driver's tires.C. From another person who walked by&&&&&& D. From an animal that lived beside the road.BHouse For SaleRed Rose Garden, Pudong3-storey home. 509 sqm total land area. 428.8 sqm built-in. 312.9 sqm
garden.Asking for RMB 13 million.MP: &&&&&& Tel:
021-Fax: 021-Job WantedCherry, 24, a shining girl, good at oral English and Putonghua. Now I
am working at an international trade company in Guangzhou. I am kind-hearted,
hard-working and healthy, and would like part-time weekend work offering
Putonghua lessons to foreign friends. If you are interested, please email me at . com.& Beijing Snow World Ski ParkPrice: 18
yuan(Ticket).50 yuan/hour on
weekdays and 70 yuan/hour on weekends. 120 yuan/four hours on weekdays and 190
yuan/four hours on weekends.61. If an
Australian student wants to learn Chinese, he or she can _____ .A. call 021-&&&& B. fax 021-C. call 010-&&&& D. email . com. 62. How many square
meters is the garden of the house for sale?A. 509 sqm.&&&& B. 312.9 sqm.&&&& C. 428.8 sqm&&&& D. 80.2 sqm.63. Where is
Cherry working now?A. In Guangzhou.&&&& B. In Shanghai.&&& C. In Beijing.&&&& D. In Putong.64. If he goes
skiing on _____ in Beijing Snow World Ski Park, Nick has to pay more money than
on Tuesday.A. Thursday&&&& B. Sunday&&&& C. Wednesday&&&& D. Monday65. If you want
to ski for four hours on weekdays, how much money will you pay at least?A. 200 yuan.&&& B. 280 yuan.& C. 208 yuan.& &&D. 138 yuan.CSwimming
and English LearningCan you swim? Do you like
swimming? Yes? Well, how can you learn to swim? I think the best way is to go
into the water and learn. I’m afraid you’ll never learn to swim just by reading
books about swimming or looking at others swimming. It’s the same with the
English study. We must practice, practice and practice.Listening and speaking are
very important for beginners. The children in English-speaking countries first
listen to others. Then they try to imitate and speak. We can listen to English
programs on radio. You may just understand a few words. It doesn’t matter. Just
be relaxed, try to catch every word.Somebody may be a good
listener. But he dare not speak. He’s afraid of making mistakes. You know we
sometimes make mistakes when we speak Chinese. Don’t be afraid. We must be
brave. If you really want to learn English well, you must try to speak with
everyone so long as he knows English. Whether you know him or not is not
important when there’s nobody to talk with, you can talk to yourself in
English. It’s interesting and also a good way to practice your spoken English.
Remember, the more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make.Reading and writing are more
important for senior school students. First we must choose the books we’re
interested in. A lot of reading will improve your language sense. This is the
most important.Keep writing English
diaries. We can also write English articles. You may even post them to English
magazines. Don’t be afraid of failure. Failure is the mother of success.Easier said than done. Well,
let’s do more practice from now on. I’m sure you’ll learn English well in this
way.66 You can learn to swim by_______.
&A. reading books about it&&& &B. looking at others swimming&C. having lessons on it& &&&D. going into the river and
learning67. We should learn English by _______.A. listening and
speaking&&&&&&&&&&
B. reading and writingC. A and B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. swimming68. What will you do with mistakes when you speak?A. Don’t make mistakes.&&&&&&&&&
B. Study hardC. Try not to speak
English&&&&&&& D.
Don’t be afraid.69. What’s more important for senior school students?& &A. listening& B. speaking& C. reading and writing& D. learning70. We can listen to English ______, according to the passage.&& A. by train& B. on the radio& C. every minute &D. now and then&英语试卷卷Ⅱ(非选择题,共35分)注意事项:1. 答卷Ⅱ前,将密封线左侧的项目填写清楚。2. 答卷Ⅱ时,将答案用蓝色、黑色钢笔或圆珠笔写在试卷上。听力部分(第二节)Ⅷ. 听短文填空(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)Fishing is my __71___sport
.I often fish for hours without catching ___ 72_____.But this does not worry me
. Some fishermen are ___73____.Instead of catching fish ,they catch old boots
and rubbish .I am even less lucky. I never catch anything. . . not even old
boots .After having spent whole mornings on the river ,I always go home with an
___74__bag “You must give up fishing “ my friends say.” It’s a__75___ of time .”But
they don’t& realize one important
thing .I’m not really interested in fishing .I’m only interested in sitting in
a boat doing nothing at all .笔试部分Ⅸ. 任务型阅读。(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。Is it hard for you to get up early and get ready for
classes ? Some students at Winter Park High School just quickly get up and go
to class in their own bedrooms. Of course, their teachers and classmates do not
see them because all their class work is on the computer.&&
The Florida High School, the state’s only on-line school, has 250
students who are taking classes at home by computers.&& “I’m
a lot more comfortable at home,” said Luke Levesque, a 16-year-old who is
taking a computer class on line. He thinks (A) the school’s computer lab is
so noisy that he can’t study well.” Home is much better,” he says.Students in this first
on-line program take classes in math, American government, chemistry, computer,
and Web-page design. They also have to go to regular( 正规的) school to
attend other classes.When a student is ready to
begin in class, he or she (B) _______the computer, reads the teacher’s
instructions, and begins working on the lesson for the day. What happens if a
student has a question for the teacher ? Or the teacher wants to say something
about the work a students is doing ? The student and the teacher talk to each
other every day through e-mail or by telephone.Is it easy for students to
cheat on tests(考试作弊) when they’re working at home ? (C) The teachers
have already thought about this. They make students take their final exams
in person in the classroom.“You see most of the same
things on-line that you see in a regular classroom,” says teacher Linda Hayes.If this first on-line
program goes well, in three years Florida High School students will be able to
take all their classes by computer. When that happens, students will be able to
get their high school diplomas(毕业证书) without having to (D) 走进教室。76.将划线部分(A)改写成 the school’s computer lab is_______noisy
for_______to study well.77.在(B)的空白处填入一个适当的词语______________________78.将划线部分(C)译成汉语________________________________79.将划线部分(D)译成英语________________________________80 在文中找出能够说明主题的短语 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ⅹ.词语运用(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)根据下列句子的意思及所给的汉语提示,写出空缺处单词、固定短语或固定搭配的正确形式。81.His uncle has &&&&&&&&&( 戒掉& )smoking.& 82. Tom never
eats junk food,and he is &&&&&&&&&&&(健康)than me.83. Next Friday
is my grandpa’s &&&&&&&&&&(八十)birthday.84. Jim has lived
in Australia for two years. He is used to __________ (驾驶)on the left.85. I could see
her __________ (透过)the window.XI. 基础写作(包括A、B两部分,A部分5分,B部分10分,共计15分)A) 连词成句(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)将所给单词连成完整、正确的句子。(单词不得重复使用,标点已给出)86 . long& it&
you& does& take& school& to&
how& go& to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
classroom&& keep&& we& the&& clean& must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&.88. can&& me&& you& where& tell& is&
park& the&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&swimming& skiing& she&
to& prefers& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&.90. when& cooking& my&& got&&& mother& home& was&
I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.B) 书面表达.(计10分)根据提示,简要介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥。提示词:睡眠 饮食 运动 健康要求:①词数80左右。短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数;②文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。All of us want to
be healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
英语答题卡题号IIIIIIIVVVIVIIVIIIIXXXI总分分数&&&&&&&&&&&&I. &1. _______ 2. ________ 3. _________ 4.
_________ 5. _________II. 6. ________ 7. _________ 8.
_________ 9. _________ 10. _________III.11.________12. ________ 13.
________ 14. ________ 15. _________IV. 16.________17. ________ 18.
________ 19. ________ 20. _________&& 21.________22 ________23. ________
24. _________ 25. _________V. 26.________
27.________28.________29._________ 30. _________31.________32.________
33. ________ 34. ________ 35. ________36.________37.________
38. ________ 39. ________ 40. ________41.________42.
________ 43. _________ 44. _________ 45. ________VI.46.________47._________48.
_________ 49. _________ 50. ________51.________52.________53.
_______ 54. ________ 55. ________VII.56.________57.________58.________
59. ________ 60. ________61.________62.________63.________
64. ________ 65. ________66.________67.________68.________
69. ________ 70. ________答案听力部分1---5&& BCCAC&& 6---10& CCBAC& 11---15&& CACBB16----25&& ACABC& BCBAA单选26----30
DAABB& 31----35 DAAAA& 36-----40 DBBCC& 41------45 BBDCB完形46-------50& DDCBD& 51-------55& BCABD阅读56------60& CBDAA& 61-------65& DBABD& 66-------70& DCDCB卷二听力71 favorite& 72 anything& 73&
unlucky &&74& empty&& 75& waste 任务76.
too, him 77.turns
on / works on& / uses78.老师们已经考虑到这个问题了。79.enter
( study in) a / the classroom80.taking
(take ) classes at home by computer.词汇81
given up& 82& heathier&& 83& eightieth&& 84& driving& 85&
How long does it take you to go to school ?87
We must keep the classroom clean.88
Can you tell me where the park is ?89
She prefers swimming to skiing.90
My mother was cooking when I got home.写作All of us want to be healthy,
because it is the important thing in your life. In order to keep healthy, we
should eat more fruit and vegetables.You should also less meat.You’d better not
eat junk food.Taking exercise every day helps us
build a strong body. We can do some sports,like running , going for a walk,
playing basketball and so on .What’s more, I think sleeping is
important to health. Teens need 8 hours’ sleep at least every day.Follow
these rules and you can be a healthy kid.&听力材料Ⅰ听句子选出句子中所包含的信息。1.&&&&&
I had great fun in Hong Kong this summer holiday.2.&&&&&
Sally paid 273 dollars for her new dress.3.&&&&&
I am going to take a trip to Canberra . It’s an
interesting place .4.&&&&&
Do you have any plans for this evening ?5.&&&&&
My friend and I have the same hobbies.Ⅱ.听句子选出该句的最佳答语。6.&&& Hello, this is Holiday Inn. What can I do for you?7.&&&&&
Jenny, would you like
some apple juice?8.&&&&&
Pass me my jacket,
please.9.&&&&&
My name is Sophie. I’m a
new student here.10.&
What’s the weather like
today?Ⅲ. 听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。11.M: Would you like to go swimming with us tomorrow?W: Tomorrow ? Sorry, I’m usually very busy on Sundays.M: How about the day after tomorrow?W: No problem.Q: When will they go swimming?12.M: Have you ever been to Sydney?W: Yes,I went there in 2003. And I’ll go there next month.Q: How many times has the man been to Sydney?13.M: You speak English very well. When did you start to learn it?W:I start when I was six.M: You’ve learned English for nearly ten years?W: Eight--- eight years, in fact.Q: How old is the girl?&
14.M : What fruit shall we get for the picnic, Lily?&& W :& We can just get some oranges and bananas
.&& M :& I don’t like oranges. How about some
apples instead ?&& W :& They are too expensive . Let’s just take
bananas.&& Q :& What fruit are the speakers going to
take for the picnic?15.M :& Good morning,Jane. What’s your favorite
sport?&& W :& I like swimming best .What about you ?&& M :& I like skating and running. They are
both my favorite.&& Q :& What is the man’s favorite sport?Boys and girls, please stay together. Let's
hurry up and begin our class trip to the museum. The visit starts on the first
floor. Pay attention to the information about the technology in the old days.
Spend as much time as you can looking at everything, because we won't come
back.Then we' 11 go upstairs to the second floor.
After we arrive at the Inventors of the 20th Century Room, please read the
invention stories and look at some modern inventions as well. While you look at
these inventions, think about how they can make our lives more comfortable.When you have finished looking at the things
on show, take a lift up to the fourth floor. You can go to the cafe for a
drink, but don't stay too long. If you want to know more about the museum, you
can buy books or magazines, or ask the guide for help. Remember:& the most helpful way is to search the
museum' s website and download everything you need. I'm looking forward to
reading the reports about your visit next Monday.Passage BMrs. Brown lives in Washington DC. She has a
lovely cat. She loves her pet very much. Every day at lunchtime, the cat sits
at the table with her. Mrs. Brown eats with a knife and a fork, but the cat
eats from its plate. Sometimes, when the cat finishes its dish, its master will
give it a bit of her food.& The
woman shares her meal with the cat.One day, the cat disappears at lunchtime.
After a while, before lunch is over, the cat rushes into the room and jumps
into the chair quickly. It has two mice in its mouth, and before anyone can
stop it, it drops one into its own plate, and the other into its master's
plate. & Oh, dear!& cries Mr. Brown. &A mouse is in your plate!&
&How lovely!& Mrs. Brown smiles. &This shows that it's a
nice cat. It knows what friendship is. It wishes me to share its meal as I
often share mine with it. &&&Passage C 听对话回答21 至 25 题W: May I help you? M: Yeah.& Father's Day is coming.&& I'm looking for a gift for my
father. W: We have a lot of gifts
here.&& How about this black
wallet? M: How much is it? W: Only $25. M; That's too expensive for me. W: &How much money do you want to spend? M: Ten dollars.& That's all I have. W: How about this tie?M: It looks nice, but I don't like
the color. W: What about this blue and black
one? M: That's OK.& What's the price of it? W: It's $ 15.& There is a discount on it. It costs only
$ 9. M: Oh, thanks.& I'll take it. 第二节Fishing is my _FAVOURITE_1___sport .I often fish for hours without
catching ___ANYTHING 2_____.But this does not worry me . Some fishermen are
___UNLUCKY3____.Instead of catching fish ,they catch old boots and rubbish .I
am even less lucky. I never catch anything. . . not even old boots .After
having spent whole mornings on the river ,I always go home with an
___EMPTY____bag “You must give up fishing “ my friends say.” It’s a__WASTE5____
of time .”But they don’t& realize
one important thing .I’m not really interested in fishing .I’m only interested
in sitting .in a boat doing nothing at all .&2009年河北省初中毕业生升学文化课考试英语试卷(六)注意事项:1、答卷Ⅰ前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、科目填写在答题纸上。2、听力部分共包括两小节:第一节在卷Ⅰ,第二节在卷Ⅱ。完成第一节后,请根据录音指令,在卷Ⅱ完成第二节。卷I(选择题,共85分)听力部分(第一节)I.听句子,选出句子中所包含的信息。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)1. A.homework&&&&&&&
B.housework&&&&&
C.housewife2.
A.where&&&&&&&&&&
B. wear&& &&&&&&&C.
there3. A. about 15 minutes &&&B. about 30 minutes &&&C.
about 60 minutes4. A. My brother has lot of pictures.&& B. My brother likes to draw
pictures.&& C. My brother likes taking
pictures.5. A. Tom has gone to school.&& B. Tom is too young to go to
school.&& C. Tom goes to school even though
he is young. II.听句子,选出该句的最佳答语。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)6. A. Of course. &&&&&&&&&B. That’s OK.&& &&&&&&C. All right.7.
A. Nice to meet you. &&&B. Fine, thank you.&& &C. How are you?8.
A. It starts at seven. &&B. It’s very boring. &&&&&&&&&&&C.
I’m not good at it.9.
A. I’m afraid I can’t.&&& B.
Not at all.&&&&&&
&&C. Have a good time.10.
A. Give my best wishes to him. &&B. Say goodbye to him.C.
See you soon.III.听对话和问题,选择适当的选项。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)11.
How was the weather yesterday?A. It was sunny.&&&&& &&B.
It was cloudy.&&&& &&&C. It was rainy.12. What’s the man’s telephone
number? A. It’s .&&& B. It’s . &C.
It’s .13. What does the woman’s answer mean?A. The man can’t sit beside her.B. The man can sit beside her.C. Someone else will sit beside her.14. Which sign is there?& &&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B
.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&15. What sport
does the woman like?&&&&IV.听对话,选择正确答案。(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)16. Where does Frank come from?A. America&&&&& B.England.&&&& C. France17.What made Tom fall behind?A.He
fell down.&& B.He ran too
slowly.&&& C.He wanted to
be the first.18.What will a person do when he doesn’t want
to help the elderly on the bus?& &A. He will listen to the music with eyes
B. He will sit on the seat and look at the elderly.&&
C. He will stand up and look out of the window.19. Why should we help each other?&&
A. Because we are students.&&
B. Because we know each other.&&
C. Because we will need others’ help one day.20. How can we help a person in need when
taking a bus?&&
A. Buy the ticket for him.&&& B. Let the elderly get on
the bus first.&&
C. Make the children give their seats to you.21.Where could the dialogue happen?&&
A.In a shop.&&&&&&&&&&& B.In
a library.&&&&&&& C.In
a hospital.22.Why did
the young man go to see the doctor?& &A.He didn’t know where to begin his talk.B.He felt difficult to fall asleep.C.He felt unhappy most of the day.23.How long
has the young man been ill?&&
A.For about two years.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.For
about three weeks.C.For about six months.24.In what
season did the young man feel worse?& &A.In Spring.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.In
Autumn.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.In
winter.25.What did
the doctor ask the young man to do?& &A.To take some medicine.&&&&&& &&&& B.To burn away his
worries.&&&&&& C.To take more exercises.&笔试部分V.单项选择。(共20小题,每小题1分,计20分)26. _____old man
under the tree is Jim’father.A.&& B. The&& C. An&&& D./27.Please listen to
your teachers..It’s good___ your lessonsA.at&& B for&&& C to&&& D.in28. It was already
2.pm when I______London.&&& A.arrived&& B.got&& C.reached&& D.come29. We should drink
at least ______ a day to keep healthy.&&& A. eight water&&&&&&&&&&&
B. eight glass of water C. eight glasses of
waters&& D. eight glasses of
water30. Look at the
photo!My sister’s hair used to be longer than______.&& A. me&&&& B.I&&& C. mine&& D. my 31. Most people
think the _____ Olympic Games is the greatest of all.&& A. Twenty-nine& B.Twenty ninth& C. Twenty-ninth& D.Twenty-nineth32. Do your
homework ______ and try to make no mistakes next time!&& A. careful& B. carefully& C. more carefully& D. most carefully33 -----.Must I
finish the work today, Mr. Smith?&&
-----No.You______.You can finish it torrow.&&
A.mustn’t&& B. needn’t& C. can’t&& D.won’t34. Thomson knows a
lot about China. He ______ China for many years.&&& A. has been to&& B. has gone to&&& C. has been in&&& D. come to 35. Gina likes to
tell jokes.She always talks with others.She is very_______.&&& A.serious&& B. quiet&& C.shy&& D. outgoing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&36.
Three hours _______ quite a long time for the students to play computer games
every day.&&
A. is&&& B.
were&&& C. was&&& D. are 37. Jim never listens to the radio every day,
_______?&&
A. does he&&& B. is
he&&& C. hasn’t he&&& C. doesn’t she& 38. -----Excuse
me,please look at the sign________.&&& -----Sorry,I didn’t see it.I’m
putting out the cigarette.A. NO SMOKING&&& B. NO PARKINGC.NO ENTERING&&& D. NO SWIMMING39.---What a cool
----This is the bike_____Mum gave me for my birthday.&&
A.which&&&
C.whose&&& D.where40. I heard
Linda_______the song when I passsed her bedroom yestoday.&&
A.is singing&&&&
B.sang&&&&&
C.sings&&&
D.singing41.Many trees
_____in our school last year and they made our school beatiful.&&
A. are planted&& B.are
planting&& C. were planted&& D.were planting42..Jenny usually
sleeps with the window open ______it’s very cold.&&& A. until&&& B.unless&&& C. as&&&& D.if 43.. ---Would your
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 贷款10万一年利息 的文章

随机推荐