欢迎访问奥数网,您还可以通过手机等移动设备查询小学试题库、奥数题库、小升初动态、竞赛辅导、重点中学信息等,2018小升初我们一路相伴。
点击查看更多
24小时热帖每周热帖2014年中考英语选词填空解题技巧及配套试题_中大网校
2014年中考英语选词填空解题技巧及配套试题
发表时间: 19:35:36 来源:中大网校
点击关注微信:
2014年中考英语选词填空解题技巧及配套试题
中考选词填空
短文填空是近年才创设的一种新题型。这种题型为:给出一篇难易适中的短文,中间去掉10个单词,同时在一个方框内给出10至12个单词,① 让考生根据短文的内容,确定词义②用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,确定词性和词形变化,把这些单词填入空白处,使文章正确、通顺。
这种题型考查的是考生的整体阅读能力和基础语法的运用能力,特别是单词的词性和词形转化能力。它是介于阅读理解和书面表达之间的一种题型。
根据平时的观察,学生在做英语的“选词填空”时,遭遇较多困难,有的甚至条件反射一样畏惧或厌烦。在此,我把平时积累的解题技巧和训练技巧略作归纳,希望能给有需要的学生朋友提供一点帮助。
“选词填空”要求学生利用所给的12个词汇(一般有名词、代词、动词、形容词、副词、数词、冠词、介词和连词等)补全一篇有10个空缺的短文。要攻克这一难关,学生除了要进行大量的课外阅读,积累丰富的语言知识外,还需掌握一定的解题技巧。
1.在拿到题目后,不要急于看文章,首先对备选的词汇研究几遍,对词性作简单的标记,例如:名词-n.,动词-v.,形容词-a.,副词-ad. 等等。同时对词义作初步的理解。
2.通读全文,语义完整、适用、合乎逻辑是做好填词的前提。通过上、下文的句子,充分理解短文的内容,注意发现固定搭配关系,凭借语感积极主动地猜测空格中所缺的信息,根据需要去备选词汇中寻找匹配的答案。
3.在选定单词后,不要轻率地填入。在填词过程中,需要瞻前顾后,既要符合本句的含义,又要保证句式结构的正确。当你选定一个名词时,要考虑是否要把它变成复数或“所有格”形式。例如:match-matches, friend-friend‘s/friends’。其他还要考虑名词是否需要变成形容词,例如:sun-sunny, use-useful/useless/used, danger-dangerous;在遇到动词时,要有意识地去考虑时态和语态的变化以及非谓语动词形式的变化(动词不定式- to do, 现在分词-doing, 过去分词-done, 固定搭配-enjoy doing sth./used to do sth./have sth. done…)。
形容词和副词填空时要主动去判定是否需要变成比较级或最高级,还有它们之间的相互转换以及形容词变名词的需求也需考虑,例如:interesting-more /the most interesting, happy-happily,happy -happiness; 填入代词时,需注意辨别主格、宾格、名词性和形容词性物主代词或反身代词的用法;数词方面要注意基数词和序数词的变化以及分数和虚实数的用法,例如:three-third, 2/3-two thirds, one thousand/thousands of ;冠词只需要在 a或an之间判别,如a girl/an old man; 当遇到介词和连词时,就更简单,只要符合上下文逻辑或固定短语搭配,填入即可。为了方便记忆,试着记住下面的顺口溜:空前空后要注意,“名词”单复数要牢记,还有‘s 不能弃,“动词”注意要变形,“形副”注意要用三种级,要填“数词”请留意,千万别忘 “基” 和“序”,填入“代词”需慎重,五格变化要谨记。
4.完成填词后,应通读全文,复核校对。检查单词拼写是否正确,是否有时态、语态、惯用法及词语选用上的错误,以确保答案的正确性。最后把答案填入答卷时,切勿错位。
例题解析:
(一)用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯(每词限用一次)。
job, chance, fourth, why, live, easy, honest, good, in order to, come out Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I'm here today to share a good lesson with you. It is a true story about an overseas student&& 71&________&& in Germany.
After years of hard work, this student graduated with amazing achievements. Everyone thought he was going to get a good&& 72________&&& easily and have a bright future. But to his disappointment, he was not even given the&& 73&&_______& for an interview! The third time he was refused, he couldn't help telephoning the company to ask&& 74________&&& they didn't want him. The answer was simple. " We don't offer jobs to&& 75&&__________& people in Germany."
What was wrong, you might wonder? The truth is, shortly after he arrived in Germany, this clever student found that it was&& 76________&&& to skip buying subway tickets. So&& 77_____&&& save money, he often went without a ticket. As a result, he had been caught without a ticket in the subway&& 78________&&& times.
From this story, we learn that we may get short-term benefits in dishonest ways, but the truth will&& 79&________&& sooner or later and the cost is high. So remember: honesty is the&& 80&&&_______ rule.
中大网校推荐新闻:
各省市2014年中考时间汇总
各省市2014年中考报名时间汇总
各地2013年中考满分作文
各省市2014年中考体育评分标准与项目汇总
That's all for my speech. Thank you!
【主旨大意】这是一篇演讲稿。通过一个生动的例子告诉大家一个道理:我们可以用不诚实的方式获取短期的利益,但迟早会真相大白,并为此付出高昂的代价。诚实才是上策。
71. living 现在分词作定语,修饰 student
72. job 前一句说该学生取得了惊人的成绩,都认为他能有一份好工作(job)和光明未来。
73. chance 句意:他甚至没有被给面试的机会。
74. why .why引导的宾语从句表示原因。
75. dishonest由下文知那个学生4次逃票,所以是不诚实的。
76. easy 句意:...发现逃票很容易。注意句型:It is +adj.+to do sth.
77. in order to& 句意:...为了节省钱,他经常逃票。
78. four&& four times 四次。注意用基数词
79. come out 。&& "the truth will come out "将会真相大白。
80. best .& "honesty is the best rule"诚实才是上策。注意the后的最高级形式。
(二)用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯(每词限用一次)。
so& start easy& badly& someone& difficult if&& thank&& class&&& reporter&&& medical& succeed
  Proving Them Wrong!
I' m John Wood, a doctor at a famous Boston hospital. During the first two years of high school, I found biology very 56______ . My report cards always said things like "must study harder" or "John shouldn't choose science 57_______ ." It was really terrible for 58_______ who had always dreamed of becoming a doctor. I lost confidence, so I left high school x j at sixteen and&& 59_________&& working at a supermarket.
One evening I saw a documentary about Albert Einstein. According to the documentary, Einstein had done really 60_______ at school. I began to think that Einstein could 61________ , then I may have a chance, too. I didn't want to leave my job, 62 _________I decided to go to night school to finish high school. Two years later, I went to a&& 63_________ university.
I've often thought I should contact the&& 64__________&& the Einstein documentary
and&& 65&__________& him. As for the biology teacher, I might contact her, too, one day - but not to thank her!
【主旨大意】梦想成为医生的"我",由于生物学得不好,在老师一句"不适合学理科"评价下,"我"失去信心。然而从爱因斯坦成功事例的鼓舞下,"我"梦想成真。一句话可以成就一个人,也可毁掉一个人。
56. difficult 根据下文"成绩单总是写着'应努力学习'"可生物对作者来说很难。
57.classes 句意为"不应选择理科"
58.someone 对梦想成为医生的人来说很糟糕
59.started 离开学习开始在超市上班。
60.badly 根据文献爱因斯坦在学校曾经学的很糟。
61.succeed 爱因斯坦能成功,我可能还有机会。
62.so 连词的考察"由于我不想丢掉工作,因此我决定上夜校。"
63.medical 根据上文梦想成为医生,所以应为"上院"
64.reporter 我应联系爱因斯坦文献的记者
65.thank我应联系爱因斯坦文献的记者并谢谢他。
well , soft, second, better, may, strongly, afraid, sand , stay up, if, now, house
We can’t stop an earthquake(地震), but we can do things to make sure they don’t destroy(毁坏) whole cities. First, it is not a 1 .________ idea to build houses along lines where 2. ________ of the earth’s plates(板块) join together. Second, if you think there 3. ________ be an earthquake, it is better to build houses on rocks , not on 4. ________. Third, you must make the houses as 5. ________ as possible. Weak buildings will fall down in an earthquake, but strong ones may 6. ________ . .
Scientists are 7. ________ that one day an even bigger earthquake will hit the part around San Francisco(旧金山) . They call it “ The Big One ”. However, people today are still building more 8. ________ . The population in and around San Francisco is 9. ________ ten times more than it was in 1906. This means that 10. ________ there is another earthquake, a great many houses and buildings will be destroyed.
(2011四川宜宾) 第二节:选词填空。(共8个小题,每小题1分,计8分)
从下面方框中选出8个单词,用它们的适当形式填入短文空格内,使短文意思正确、通顺。(每词限用一次)
中大网校推荐新闻:
各省市2014年中考时间汇总
各省市2014年中考报名时间汇总
各地2013年中考满分作文
各省市2014年中考体育评分标准与项目汇总
take, bad, medicine, careful, nothing, come, month, something, and, wrong
Mr. Shute lives in a village. He has got a big family and a strong dog. His farm is small 76 he is often free in winter. So he goes to a city and finds work there.
Once he stayed in a city for two 77 . When New Year was coming, he went back home to see his wife and his children. On his way home, something was 78 with his eyes. When he knocked on the door, his dog 79 out and was not friendly to him. His wife hurried to drive it away. The next morning he went to see a doctor. The doctor looked over his eyes 80 and gave him some 81 . Before he left, he told the doctor about his dog. When he heard this, the doctor began to laugh and said, “Maybe something is wrong with your dog’s eyes, too.”
When Mr. Shute got home, he told his wife about it. The woman said, “I’m afraid it’s true. If a thief comes into our house, it won’t see him and he’ll steal 82 here.”
Mr. Shute thought his wife was right. He then made his dog 83 his medicine instead.
【2011山东菏泽】五、综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词语的适当形式填空,使短文语义完整。(请你一定要注意词语的形式变化!)
to must ask unusual it when early who notice if
My name is Jim White. I live in America. I had a very (66) experience on Sunday. I saw a UFO in the daytime. (67) this spring, I went outside with my friend Bill (68) lived close to me. We were walking to a hill (69) I saw a large bright light dancing in the sky. I called Jim and asked him to look up. He kept (70) , “What is that?” “A UFO!” I shouted excitedly. I (71) it was round and red in the center.
After we looked at (72) for a moment, we found it seemed that it had wings, but it was still round. Bill would not believe me when I told him it (73) be a UFO. We shouted (74) it and we wished that it would land. We wanted to know (75) there was an alien in it. But soon it disappeared. I guessed we scared it off.
Do you believe me? It’s a true story.
请将答案写在下面的横线上:
【2011浙江杭州】七、选词填空
he, the, grow, high, until, one, fail, loud, speech, when
Sir Edmund Hillary was the first man to climb Mount Everest. On May 29, 1953 he climbed and measured 61)__________ highest mountain then known to man—29,000 feet straight up. He was spoken 62)__________ of for his efforts when he came back. He even made advertisements for big companies. However, 63)__________ we read his book, High Adventure, we don't understand that Hillary had to grow into this success.
You see, in 1952 he tried to climb Mount Everest, but 64)__________. A few weeks later a group in England asked him to give a 65)__________ to its members. Hillary was given a warm welcome 66)__________ walking on stage. People there thought him as a hero, but Edmund Hillary saw 67)__________ as a failure. He moved away from the microphone and walked to the side of the stage.
He lifted one hand and pointed at a picture of the mountain. He said in a 68)__________voice, “Mount Everest, you beat me the 69)__________ time, but I’ll beat you the next time because you’ve 70)__________all you are going to grow, but I'm still growing!”
将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每个单词只能填一次。
According to Xinhua News Agency, 3,000 yellow school buses started their service in Chongqing 51 2011. These school buses are like the ones in the US as we usually see on TV and in movies.
The school buses are bright yellow in colour. They are stronger than the army’s cars. They are from the US. The yellow school bus has a big nose. This 52 the students safe when other cars crash into the school bus. The bus also has some devices(设备), such as warning lights and stop signal arm.
In the US, yellow school buses are very 53 . There are about 480,000 school buses in the country. Usually, the yellow school buses are free to ride.
In China, school buses became popular in the past few years. On the bus,
中大网校推荐新闻:
各省市2014年中考时间汇总
各省市2014年中考报名时间汇总
各地2013年中考满分作文
各省市2014年中考体育评分标准与项目汇总
54 the bus driver, there is always a teacher whose duty is to watch the students. Children usually rest on the bus. Some of them also recite texts. School buses in China are not free. The fee is 55 from school to school.
More about yellow school buses in the US
Yellow became the colour of school buses in 1939. American educator, Frank W. Cyr 56 it. The colour helped other cars to see the buses. In the early morning, the black letters on the yellow bus are easy to see.
Kids can listen to music, talk on their 57 or just sleep. But they can’t place things in the aisle(过道). They should keep their heads and arms 58 the bus. It is not a good idea to talk to the bus driver – the driver needs to pay attention to the road.
将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每次只能填一次。
A. The way B. from a distance C. own D. has studied E. grew F. recording G. like H. do I. act
Jane Goodall is a famous woman scientist, who __51___ chimpanzees(黑猩猩)in
Africa for many years. Her research helps people understand how much they behave __52___
humans. Nobody before has fully understood chimpanzees’ behavior. Jane spent many
years observing and ___53___ their daily activities. She did not study at a university but she
worked with animals in their __54__ environment. When she arrived at Gombe(贡贝在尼
日尼亚) in 1960, it was usually for a woman to live in the forest. Only after her mother
came to help her for the first months, was she allowed to begin her project. At first, Jane could not get close to the chimpanzees of Gombe, but little by little she was able to move closer to the chimpanzees and watch them __55__ with binoculars(望远镜). Finally, Jane ___56___ very close to the chimpanzees at Gombe. Jane’s patience and trust won them over, and she enjoyed a degree of acceptance(接受度) that was hardly dreamed possible. She sat among the chimpanzees, and they would greet her as they __57__ each other with a touch or a kiss.
Her work has changed __58__ people think about chimpanzees, and she has been helping the rest of the world understand and respect the life of these animals. Perhaps most significantly, Jane’s work has opened a window into the world of chimpanzees for a public with a strong curiosity(好奇心), and it has proved more successful than anyone has ever imagined.
将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次。
Brian ran in Central Park every morning. He 51 took a five-dollar bill with him in his pocket. After running he bought himself a cup of coffee and a hamburger.
One day 52 runner knocked into him. For a few moments he didn't think about it.
He felt for his five-dollar bill in his pocket. It wasn't there! That man had 53 it!
The man was only 30 meters far away. Brian ran after him, hit him and said, "Give me the 54 !" The man said, "OK! Just stay cool! Take it easy!"
Then the man gave Brian a five-dollar bill.
Then the man ran away as 55 as he could!
Brian felt really good 56 ran to the shop. He bought himself a coffee and a
hamburger.
Then he ran home. His wife was 57 him. She said, "Oh, dear! You've had a bad morning, haven't you?"
"No! Why? I've had a very 58 morning!"
"Really? But you left your five-dollar bill on the table!"
将下列单词词组填入空格。每空格填一词,每词只能填一次
A. clothes B. left C. though D. difficult
E. parent F. reading G. happy with H. angry about I. came true
My mother was a housewife. She thought that successful people spent a lot more time __51___than watching TV. So she asked my brother and me to read two books every week in our free time. She would check them with marks, __52___she couldn’t read the books at all.
When I went to school, I was an A-student, but not for long. I wanted cool __53___ and hung out with friends. I went from being an A-student to a C-student, but I didn’t care. One night, I complained about not having enough Italian T-shirts. Then my mother gave me all her money. She said I could get the money __54__ to buy shirts if I finished buying all things the family needed. I was very __55__that, but after I bought those things, there was no money left. I got to know how _56__ it was for my mother to do all this. I went back to my studies and become an A-student again. Finally, my dream __57__ and I become a doctor.
中大网校推荐新闻:
各省市2014年中考时间汇总
各省市2014年中考报名时间汇总
各地2013年中考满分作文
各省市2014年中考体育评分标准与项目汇总
My story is really my mother’s story--a woman with little education greatly changed my life as a __58__. So, I believe there is no job more important than parenting.
将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次。
A. part B. realize C. stations D. For example
E. events F. unusual G. receive H. all over I. In addition
Hundreds of years ago, news was carried from place to place by people on foot or by horse. It took days, weeks and sometimes months for people to ___51___ news. Now it is possible to send words and pictures around the world in seconds. Billions of people learn about news stories of their own country and ___52___ the world every day, either by watching TV or reading newspapers.
Newspapers have been an important __53__ of everyday life since the 18th century. Many countries have hundreds of different newspapers. How do newspaper editors decide which news stories to print? Why do they print some stories and not others? What makes a good newspaper story?
Firstly, it is important to report new stories. TV __54__ can report news much faster than newspapers. Yet, newspapers give more about the same story. They may also look at the story in another way, or they may print completely different stories to those on TV.
Secondly, a news story has to be interesting and __55__. People don’t want to read stories about everyday life. As a result, many stories are about some kind of danger and seem to be “bad” news. __56__, newspapers never print stories about planes landing safely, instead, they print stories about plane accidents.
__57__, many people are interested in news in foreign countries, but more prefer to read stories about people, places and __58__ in their own country. So the stories on the front page in Chinese newspapers are usually very different from the ones in British, French and American newspaper.
实战练习答案:
1.good 2.two 3. may 4.sand 5.strong 6. stay up 7. afraid 8.houses 9.now 10.if
76. and 77. months 78. wrong 79. came 80. carefully 81. medicine 82.something 83. take
66. unusual 67. Early 68. who 69. when 70. asking 71. noticed 72. it 73. must 74. to 75. if
61the, 62. highly, 63. until, 64. failed, 65. speech 66. when, 67. himself, 68. loud, 69. first, 70.grown
51. at the end of 52. keeps 53. common 54. besides 55. different 56. suggested 57. phones 58. inside
51. has studied 52. like 53. recording 54. own 55. from a distance 56. grew 57. do 58. The way
51. always 52. another 53. taken 54. money 55. fast 56. and 57. waiting for 58. good
51. reading 52. though 53. clothes 54. left 55. happy with 56. difficult 57. came true 58. parent
51. receive 52. all over 53. part 54. stations 55. unusual 56. For example 57. In addition 58. events
中大网校推荐新闻:
各省市2014年中考时间汇总
各省市2014年中考报名时间汇总
各地2013年中考满分作文
各省市2014年中考体育评分标准与项目汇总
(责任编辑:liushengbao)
共2页,当前第1页&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 英语六级选词填空技巧 的文章

随机推荐