英语选词填空技巧空

高中英语选词填空 七个选项选五个 全错的概率是多少?困扰我好多年的困难概率题? - 知乎2被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="分享邀请回答4添加评论分享收藏感谢收起21 条评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答当前位置: >>
初三英语中考复习―英语选词填空专项
选词填空专项选词填空专项 1 pay, nice, bird, never, buy, be, get, so, east, make A world without trees could 1 be called home. With dirty air, no clean water and no birds, who could live there? If you want to make your home more worthy of its name, take action this Chinese Tree Planting Day! And you can be sure you won&#39;t be the only one. Weeks before the day, many people are already 2_______ ready to make the world greener. Some people are going to parks and hills to plant trees. 3 a tree or a piece of land in the city centre might be just a nice dream for you, but people in 4________China, in places like Zhejiang and Jiangsu, are doing just that. around 50 yuan for a tree or 500 yuan for a piece of land. Then all they have to do is to They only need to 5 take care of the tree or piece of land from time to time. Trees have become part of the family. In Sichuan people have come up with even 6________ideas. On March 12, people will go to the panda nature reserve (自然保护区) and plant bamboos for the pandas! Chinese Tree Planting Day came from Doctor Sun Yansen. He started calling for tree planting in the 19th century. In order to remember him, In 1979 China 7 March 12 Tree Planting Day. Can you guess how many trees have 8 _______planted in China in the past 26 years? Around 40 billion! That&#39;s enough trees to go around the earth 994 times. Trees are good for many things, 9_______the more, the better. Even more than this, a tree near your house means you don&#39;t have to worry about being late for school any more. 10 songs will wake you up early every morning! Already thinking about where to plant your first tree? Get going! 2 tall, through, relax, help, begin, life, a, as, something, real I have been in love with writing for a long time, in fact for three years, since the time I read Teens. It&#39;s a joy and I also find it very 1________. At the 2_____ , I wrote very long pieces. My teacher worried about my grammar and spent a long time 3 me. Every page I wrote was full of mistakes. But I did enjoy writing. I don&#39;t know whether my writing skills have improved or not over the three years. But I don&#39;t 4 care. It&#39;s enough for me that 5_________reading and writing I have learned so much. Everything passes. I&#39;m sitting here watching the time fly. I&#39;ve grown 6 . My clothes have become shorter. My hair has grown longer. I have stood on the playground, both crying and laughing. These are my thoughts as my junior years come to 7 end. 8 bad lasts forever. But does it matter? We must continue on our 9________journey: struggling (奋 斗), wondering (彷徨), failing and succeeding. We have to leave people behind, but their faces and voices, the jokes they told, the mistakes they made, remains with us _10 _memories. 3 enjoy, because, excite, be, thank, look, a, sit, teach, in What&#39;s your favorite month of the year? I&#39;m not sure I have one, but when I was a student, my favorite month was not September. That&#39;s 1_________we always started school that month. I would much rather have spent time with my friends than 2_________in class and listen to the teacher talk! Maybe some of you feel the same way. Still, as I&#39;ve gotten older, I now appreciate my school years much more. And 3_________back, I really appreciate some of my 4_________. Remember to 5_________your teachers on Teachers&#39; Day this month. They do their best to help you learn. We hope this month&#39;s magazine will have something to get you 6 __________about learning English! I thought about my family when I read this month&#39;s article about the Taunton family. My mother had 7_________hard time getting my sister, my five brothers and me ready for school. The Tauntons have 34 children to get ready for school! That must 8_________a lot of work. I enjoyed the wonderful story of how that family has opened their home to children in need. I hope you 9__________ it, too. Whether you&#39;re 10________school or out of school, learning should still be interesting and fun. 41 选词填空专项strong, take, face, France, grow, polite, catch, back, like, as As Junior 3 students, we are busy studying for the coming entrance exam. Every day we have lots of exercises to do and many exams to 1_______. Some of us feel upset, and some even lose heart. But we will not help ourselves if we lose heart. There is a saying, &Difficulty is like a spring (弹簧)- If you are weak, it will be 2_____.& If we have a problem we should 3_____ it with a smile. Once I read a short story called &The smile& written by a 4 _________writer. In this book, he talks about his experience as a pilot in World War II. He was 5_______by the enemy and sent to jail, but he tried to think of ways to escape. One day he wanted to smoke but he had no matches. He asked his jailor for a light. When the jailor came up to him, he smiled 6 __________and naturally. The jailor seemed to be affected and smiled, too. Then they began to talk. They both took out pictures of their families and showed them to each other. The pilot said sadly that he would never see his family again because he was to be killed. He would not have a chance to see his children 7______up. The jailor was moved by the pilot&#39;s words. Without saying a word he unlocked the door and quietly released him. 8_________a result of a smile, the pilot was saved. This man did not give up. Even in a terrible situation he was optimistic (乐观的). Surely we can do the same. Life is 9______a mirror, if you smile at it, it will smile 10_____at you, too. 1 cause, different, good, give, early, ten, whether, they, also, return The year’s always seen many comebacks: Faye Wong and The Little Tiger 1__________ long-time-no-see performances at the CCTV Spring Festival Gala. On April 16 and 17, Twins will 2__________ to the Hong Kong Coliseum(红馆) for a concert that marks their 3__________ anniversary(周年纪念). The Twins’ comeback is a bit 4________ from Wong’s and The Little Tigers. Back in 5__________ 2008, the sexually photos taken by Edison Cha 6________the group to break up. In a way, the comeback concert will be a test of 7_______ they can return to where they were, or something 8_______. It’s easy to imagine the pressure they’re under right now. No one is perfect, even some great people. That’s probably because they always show 9_______ bright side on stage or on the red carpet. But they’re people, after all. They 10______ make mistakes and work harder to stand up. 2 cry, also, think, change, produce, it, something, help, die, frighten People cry when they feel very bad. They cry when something terrible happens, like a 1_______in the family. They cry when they feel very sad or very angry. They cry when they cannot do 2 _____about a problem, and they feel 3_________. People 4_______cry when they feel very good. They cry when something wonderful happens. In the United States until lately men were not supposed to cry. Crying was weak and only for women. Men were 5______to be strong. But things are 6________. Men are beginning to realize that it is all right to show their feelings. Women are learning that sometimes they can do something about a problem instead of just 7 _________. They try not to cry in a public place or in front of a 8______child. Chemists have been studying how people cry. They say the body produces two kinds of tears. One kind cleans out the eye if it gets dirt in it. But when people cry because of their feelings, these tears contain poison chemicals in 9 _________. The body is getting rid of chemicals 10_________ by strong feelings. 3 fast, start, time, so, life, nine, thousand, it, encourage, long Paris―a dream city for many people! It is a city of food and art. And from this summer, it will become a city of2 选词填空专项bikes. On July the 1______, when Paris people wake up, they will find 2_____of bikes in hundreds of bike stations in the city. The bikes are for rental(出租). You can ride 3______for free for half an hour. If you want to use one 4______, you should pay a little money. Paris believes that 5_________people to ride bikes is good for the environment. There will be fewer cars on roads, 6_______less pollution. Jack, a Paris official said, &We think riding bikes may make Paris greener and quieter. With cleaner air, people can live better 7______.”But Paris is not the first French city to encourage people to ride bikes. Lyon, France&#39;s third-largest city 8_________it two years ago. &It&#39;s 9_________than the bus or the subway, good exercise, and almost free. & said Jim, a 19-year-old student from Lyon. He uses a bike four or five 10______ a day and pays only $ 13 a year. 4 when own year happy until made please whole pain grow Tom is the son of a farm 1 . One New Year’s Day, when he was 15, his father asked him to work on the farm for one year 2 he was free. Tom was 3 with his father’s idea. “That isn’t my job. I have too much school work to do.” Hearing this, his father said, “I promise (许诺) to give you the best present if you can finish one 4 work.” Tom thought for a while and agreed. Starting one Saturday, the boy got up early and worked hard 5 evening, just like any other farmer. Time well. On the last day of the year, the father called his son to him. “I’m happy passed quickly. Tom’s crops (庄稼) 6 to see that you have worked very hard the 7 year,” said the father. “Now , tell me what you want,” The boy smiled and showed his father a big piece of bread 8 from his wheat (小麦). “I’ve already got the best present. No , no gains. I think this is what you wanted me to know.” His father was quite 10 to hear that. 9 5 write science story sleep close healthy less wake first sound what A strange thing happens to nearly everybody at night. They turn off the lights, pull up the covers and 1 their eyes. After they sleep for six or seven hours, they wake up again. It 2 very strange, doesn’t it? Sleep puzzles (使困惑) science all the time. 3 and doctors would like to talk about why one can’t fall . They are not so sure 5 causes sleep. 4 You will sleep the best both when you are in good 6 and when you don’t eat too much or too 7 . No worries and a comfortable place to sleep are important, too. They advise against two in 8 bed. Strange things happen during sleep. For example, you often move during your sleep. You would feel tired if you don’t move. You also dream. Part of your brain (大脑) is still 9 when you dream. Don’ worry if you dream. Some great 10 and poems were finished while their 11 were dreaming. 6 choose, interest, teach, cover, subject, get, place, say, like, language, free, practice I chose Xiyuan High School after reading about it on a newspaper. Here we learn Chinese, maths and English. We also learn computer science and business. I’m ___1___ in business. The course ____2____ a lot of business fields and I have to do a lot of study myself. I like the school library with many books and computers. I can borrow books and go on the Internet freely. When I’m ___3____, I usually go to the library. If I’m in my bedroom, I would like to watch TV programs to improve my English and do some reading. Xiyuan is a nice city and the people here are very friendly. I’ve made many friends here and I’m glad to say I’m ______4_____ on quite well with them. Xiyuan is a bit smaller than Shaoxing, but there are quite a few beautiful _____5____ of interest to go in the daytime and the night life is very good, too. I don’t have to worry about ____6_____ problems. All subjects in our school except Chinese ____7____ by English or American teachers, ______8_____ most schools in China today. In this way, I have been able ______9_____ my English more often. I enjoy my life here in Xiyuan and I’m glad I ____10______ it. When I finish at Xiyuan High School, I’d like to go on with my study in business.3 选词填空专项7 happen, hurry, once, part, enough, large, as, village, interest, enjoy Reading newspaper has becoming an important ___1____ of our everyday life. Many people read newspapers _____2____ the first thing to do in the morning, others read newspapers as soon as they are free during the day so that they can learn what is _____3_____ in the world. Sometimes, however, we do not have ____4______ time to read all the news carefully, so we just take a quick look at the front page, at other times, we may be in such a _____5____ that we only have a few minutes to look at the names of the passages. Newspapers can be found everywhere in the world. We can get many different kinds of newspapers in the big cities, of course, but in some of the mountains ____6____ we can see few newspapers. Some newspapers are published ____7_____ a week, but most of the newspapers are published once a day with many pages, some even published twice a day! As you know different people ______8____ reading different newspapers, some like sports news some like economic news and others prefer short stories. They just choose what they are ______9_____ in. Today newspapers in English have the ____10_____ number of readers in the world. 8 of much answer so chance include time homework relax it Many American families live busy lives. Every week, the children have sports, music lessons, club meetings, and many other activities, ____1__ hours of homework. The parents are busy, too. They work, take care __2__ their homes, cook meals, and drive their children to activities. Some families do not have time to eat meals together _____3__than once a week. One American community decided that it was ____4__to take a break. After seven months of planning, the community of Ridgewood, New Jersey, took one night off. They called __5__ “Family Night”, a night for families to spend time together. Sports teams stopped their practices, and teachers did not give ___6_____. On Family Night, families agreed to turn off their televisions. They also decided not to ___7____ the telephone. Answering machines said, “Please call back tomorrow.” Many families ordered take-out pizza and other take-out food ___8___ that they wouldn’t spend time cooking. Popular activities included board games and card games. These games gave families a ____9____ to spend time together. Children and parents weren’t so busy, and children didn’t spend so much time playing video games and watching television. On Family Night, families ___10___ and spent the evening together. The town hopes to have many more “Family Nights”. 9 by give find just go final send into pass never bad near There was a little boy with a bad temper(脾气)。His father(1)_________ him some nails to knock into the back fence(栅栏) when he lost his temper. The first day the boy knocked 37 nails(2)________ the fence. Then it began to become less. He (3)_________it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. (4)__________the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at a11.He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy should now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days (5)__________and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son (6)___________the hand and led him to the fence. He said,“You have done well. my son, but look at the fence. It will (8)__________be the same. When you say things in anger,they leave a scar(痕 迹)(9)___________ like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry. the wound(伤口) is still there. A verbal(言语)wound is as (10)____________as a physical(肉体)one. 10 can , what , become , hundred , use , set , talk ,among , many , England Do you have an English Corner in your school?4 选词填空专项Our English Corner was ____1____up a year ago. Every Sunday afternoon, students from different classes gather around here.__2____of students have been here since it appeared. In the corner, we practice___3__with each other. Many teachers often join in the activities of our English Corner, too. We talk in English about___4___we are interested in. We usually have many topics to ___5____about at the English Corner. We can talk about our hobbies, families and so on. We can also learn by heart some__6_____expressions and greetings. Sometimes we sing English songs or play English games. We all have a good time here. We feel that we have learned a lot that___7___be learned in English classes. So English Corner___8______necessary and more and more popular___9____middle school students. If you want to know___10____about the corner, join us. 9 help The police do many things for us. They help keep our things and us safe. They help keep cars moving 1_______. They take care of people who are 2________. They see these people get to a doctor. The police go around town to see that everything is all right. They get around town 3________ many ways. Some of them walk or go by car. In some big cities, some of the police ride on horse. It is strange to see these animals in the street. As they go around town, the police help people. Sometimes they find 4________ children. They take the children home. 5_______ the police see a fight, they put an end to it at once. Sometimes people will ask the police how to get to a place in town. The police can always tell the people which way to go to. They know all the streets and roads 6_________ than we do. Some police stand at the crossing. They tell the cars when to go and when to stop. They make sure 7_________ the cars do not go too fast. They 8________ children cross the street. They also help people who can not walk too well. 9________ the police, our streets would not be safe. Cars might go too fast and hurt people. Lost people might never be found. The police do a good job. Without them, 10_________ of people might die. So we should thank them for a job well done. 10 call discuss success strong difference hold high learn member improve Nowadays China is much 1______ than before, so there are a lot of important meetings here. Many countries get together 2_______ the spirit of business among them. China is one of the 3_______ of APEC, along with Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, the United States, Australia and so on. APEC 2001 4________ in Shanghai, China. Leaders from 5_______ countries discussed ways how 6_______ the economy around the world. They spoke 7______ of Shanghai. Mexican President said, “APEC 2001 is very 8______, as we hope. We 9______ a lot from China since we came here.” In the meeting, leaders wore special coats 10_______ “Tang Zhuang” that were made of silk. All the leaders were satisfied with the design. 11 help always good fall where by even since that also Japan’s students are trying a new kind of traveling. In the past, students 1_______ went to museums. They went by bus. Many students 2 asleep in the museum. But now students are going to small villages. They explore the great outdoors, and 3 leave the country. Experiential education(体验式教学) is now very popular in North America. It is also becoming more and more popular in Japan. Just look at JTB, Japan’s biggest travel agency. It has more than 300 different travel programs for students and schools. More than 300 different travel programs for students and schools. More than 25 schools have joined the programs 4 2001. 5 are the students going? They travel to fishing villages in Kyushu, Japanese villages in Hawaii, and disabled people. They farm villages in China. Some even go to English classes in England. Students also enjoy 6 help these people get around. 7________ doing so, they learn how to take care of others. It’s an experience 85 选词填空专项most students will never forget. Traveling in Japan 9 helps the local economy (经济). Fishing and farming villages have a hard time in modern Japan. Now more and more people come to visit these villages. Group of students coming every year might bring people there money and help them live a 10 life.12by gave found just went finally sent into passed never bad near There was a little boy with a bad temper(脾气)。His father(1)_________ him some nails to drive into the back fence(栅栏) when he lost his temper. The first day the boy drove 37 nails(2)________ the fence. Then it began to become less. He (3)_________it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. (4)__________the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at a11.He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy should now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days (5)__________and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son (6)___________the hand and led him to the fence. He said,“You have done well. my son, but look at the fence. It will (8)__________be the same. When you say things in anger,they leave a scar(痕 迹)(9)___________ like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry. the wound(伤口) is still there. A verbal(言语)wound is as (10)____________as a physical(肉体)one. 13 eat, high, really, give, man, want, in, when The food in the White Rose Restaurant was cheap and good, but nobody seemed to eat there. Its owner did not know what to do at first. Then he did something and it changed all that. In a few weeks his restaurant was always full of with their lady(女性 )friends. Every time a gentleman ( 先生) came with a lady, a menu(菜单) to each of them by a smiling waiter (服务员) . The menu looked the same on the outside, but there was an important difference inside. The lady has the menu with a much (价 格 )for the same food and drink. the man ordered (点菜) different kinds of delicious food and drink, the lady thought he was much more generous (慷慨) than he was. Do you enjoy in this kind of restaurant? 14 They, careful, be, fact, take, would, other, stand, what , decide I am eighteen years old this year. I ___1__ a pupil before and now I’m a university student. My mother was my first teacher when I was very little. Then, I had three __2__ teachers in different schools. Now Miss Williams is one of my university teachers. I have never expected that I will be a teacher one day. I am a shy girl and I am afraid of __3__ before many people. I do not know __4__ to say. But I will be a teacher tomorrow! Tomorrow morning! I made this __5__ just two weeks ago. Miss Williams, my English teacher, told me there was a teacher job, just for two weeks in this summer. She asked if I __6__ be interested. I wanted to make some money, so I said ”yes” to her . At once I regretted but it was too late to __7__ my word back. There are about twenty foreign boys and girls in the class. They know very little English. I have__8__ read the book that Williams gave me. Four of the lessons are very simple, in __9__ too simple. I do not know what to do with these few simple words and sentences. I will read the lesson to them, and ask them to read after me, and then ask them to read it___10__. That will be about ten minutes. What shall I do next? 四、短文填空实战训练 No. 01 Are you able to send a letter with pictures and sounds to someone anywhere in the world without putting a stamp on it? W________(1) e-mail you can just do that. Using a c________(2) you can send e-mail quickly and easily. The post is much s________(3) than e-mail. E-mail can send i________(4) message to the other side of the world6 选词填空专项in seconds. E-mail is easy to use and it s________(5) time and money. The differences in time in different parts of the world do not matter w________(5) sending e-mail. It is twenty-four-hour service(服务) that you can send an e-mail at any time of the day or n________(6). No one has to be t________(7) to receive e-mail. It d________(8) matter if your friends are in bed when you send an e-mail to them, or you are seeing a f________(10) at the cinema when they send an e-mail back. No. 02 根据短文内容填入适当的单词,使短文的意思完整,每格限填写一个英语单词,要求开头第一个字母与所给的字 母相同。 All around the world, people drink tea. But tea does not m________(1) the same thing to e________(2). In different countries people have very different i________(3) about drinking tea. In China people always have tea t________(4) with their friends. They may drink tea at any time of the day. They only put tea leaves in their cups. They p________(5) the tea with n________(6) else in it. Tea is also i________(7) in Japan. It is very p________(8) there. People drink tea every day. But they have it in a way different from that in China. In the USA people drink tea at breakfast or after m________(9). They usually use tea bags to make their tea. Making tea with bags is faster and e________(10) than making it with tea leaves in teapots. No. 03 阅读下面的短文,根据每个空格中所给的词首字母填入适当的词,使短文意思完整。 While traveling in Russia. Ed Jackson ran short of (缺少) money. So he wrote t______(1) his brother, asking for $ 500. &Send the m________(2) by telegram (电报) to the bank (银行) here.& he wrote. After a week Ed began v________ (3) the bank. He s________(4) his passport (护照)to the bank clerk (职员). &Nothing has come for you, Mr Jackson.& he was told. This went o________(5) for three weeks, and Mr Jackson got very w ___ (6), he phoned his brother, asking w__________(7) the money was. The brother said it had been sent three weeks b________(8). That evening Ed Jackson was arrested (被捕) for failing to p_________(9) his hotel bill (帐单). He tried to tell the police what his problem was, but no one would believe him. At last he was s________(10) to the police station for fifteen days. (4) telephone , for, lose, so, strong, clever, somebody, good, happy, outside, everybody, at Mrs Andrews had a young cat, and it was the cat’s first winter. One evening it was 1.________ when it began to snow heavily. Mrs Andrews looked 2. ________it everywhere and shouted its name, but she did not find it, 3. ________ she telephone the police and said, “ I have 4. ________ a small black cat. Has 5. ________ found one? ” “ No, madam, ”said the policeman at the other end,“ But cats are really very 6. ________ animals. They sometimes live for days in the snow, and when it melts (融化) or somebody finds them, they are quite 7. ________ .” Mrs Andrews felt 8. ________ when she heard this. “ And ,” she said, “ Our cat is very 9. ________. She almost talks. ” The policeman was getting tired, “Well then, ” he said “ Why don’t you put your 10.________ down? Maybe she is trying to telephone you now. ” (8) other, move, enough, find ,desert, make, use ,another, friend , carry , trouble, friend You may think there is nothing but sand in the desert of the world, but it is not true. In the desert we can 1._______ stones. We can see hills, too. There is a little rain in the 2.________, but it is not 3. ______ for most plants. The animals are 4. _______ to the desert people in many ways. The desert people eat the meat and drink the milk of the animals. They use their skins to 5. ________ shoes, water bags and even tents(帐篷). They use the camels(骆驼) for 6. _______ things. The people of the desert have to keep 7. _______ from places to place. They must always look for grass or desert plants for their animals. They usually live in the tents. When there is mo more food for their animals, they take down7 选词填空专项their tents, put them on the camels and move to 8. _______ place. The desert people are very 9. the desert would ever refuse to help the people in 10._______ and give them food and water. (9) how, they ,winter, summer spend, care , dance , take, show , open , only, good_______. No man inThe world of the out-of doors is full of secrets. And 1. ________ are so interesting that quite a lot of people are busy studying them. All around us are birds, animals, trees and flowers. The facts about 2.________ they live and grow are as interesting as anything could be. Do you know that one of the great presidents of the United States 3 ________ hours and hours studying birds? A businessman who lives near New York City became so interested in insects(昆虫) that he began to collect them. He now has more than one thousand different kinds 4. ________ kept in the glass boxes. Come then with me, and I will help you find some of Nature’s secrets. Let us go quietly through the woods and fields. Here we shall find how a rabbit tells the other rabbits that there is danger. We shall follow a mother bear and her young ones as they search for food and get ready for 5. ________ sleep. We shall watch bees 6. ________ in the air to let other bees know where they can find food. I will 7.________ you many other interesting things, but the 8. ________ thing that I can teach you is to keep your eyes and ears 9.________ when you go out of doors. Nature tells her secrets 10.________ to people who look and listen carefully. ( 10 ) two, sudden , cold, teach, in surprise, French, hot, beard, photo, office, passport, China Mr Hill arrives at London Airport, at the end of a three-week holiday in 1. ________. Usually he wears a beard(蓄 着胡须). Since it has been 2.________ there, he has taken it off (剃掉). But his passport photo shows him with his 3. ________. An officer looks at the 4. ________for a moment, and says,&Will you excuse me? Please sit down. I shan&#39;t keep you long.& With this, he walks away, shows the photo to a second 5.________, and says: &I know that face.& The second officer looks at the 6. ________ and asks where Mr Hill has come from. When he hears that Mr Hill has arrived back from Paris, the 7.________ officer smiles and says: &An Englishman with a beard stole a painting in Paris on Friday, And that man looks just the kind of man...& 8.________ it comes to the first officer who Mr Hill is. He returns to him, and asks: &Did you9. ________ at the No.2. High School?& When Mr Hill answers, 10. ________, that he did, the first officer smiles and says: &I thought so. I&#39;m Jack Smith. You taught me French. You haven&#39;t changed a bit.&8 选词填空专项1.good 2.two 3. may 4.sand 5.strong 6. stay up 7. afraid 8.houses 9.now 10.if 1.brought 2.mended 3. forgot 4. beside 5.picked 6. stopped 7. mine 8.each 9. same 10. lucky 1. called 2.didn’t speak 3. and 4.idea 5. what 6.quietly 7.garden 8.heard 9.do 10. eaten 1.outside 2.for 3. so 4. lost 5. anybody 6.strong 7. well 9. clever 8. happier 10. telephone 【剖析】 1. outside 2. for3. so。4. lost。5. anybody 。6. strong。7. well 。8. happier 。9.clever 。10. telephone。 1 heard 2. tell 3. guard 4. other 5. drum 6. more 7 . flew 8. army 9. with 10.ways 【剖析】 1. heard。2. tell。3. guard 4. other 5. drums 6. more 7. flew 8. army 9. with 10. ways 1.faster 2.In 3. watching 4. come 5. before 6. so 7. ago 8. its 9. cannot 10. shining 【剖析】 1. faster。2.3. watching 4.come 。5. before 6. So 7.Ago 8.its 9. cannot 10 shining。 1. problem 2.never 3. interested 4.get away 5.eyes 6. running 7.tired 8.have 9.think 10.miss 1.find 2.desert 3.enough 4.useful 5.make 6. carrying 7. moving 8. another 9.friendly 10.trouble they 2. how 3. spent 4. carefully 5. winter 6. dancing 7. show 8. best 9. open 10. only 1.France 2.hot 3. beard 4. photo 5. office 6. passport 7. second 8. Suddenly 9. teach 10. in surprise 1.inventor 2. asking 3.how 4.so 5. more 6.to be 7.interested 8.playing 9. safety 10.thankful 1 .sleeping 2.dreams 3.like 4. again 5. about 6. thinking 7. wake up 8. quickly 9. more 10. why 1.hunting 2. dog 3. looked for 4,killed 5. dying 6. wolf. 7. back 8.Tears 9. his10. reminds 1.satellites 2.weather 3.receive 4.When 5.changed 6. forecast 7. help 8.earlier 9. or 10. for 1. study 2. herself 3. leave 4. must 5. coffee 6. on 7. next 8. happily 9. gone 10. message (1) mean (2)everyone (3)ideas (4)together (5)prefe (6)nothing (7)important (8) popular (9)meals (10)easier 1. to。2. money 3. visiting 4. showed 5. on 6. worried 7. where 8. before 9. pay 10.sent 1. e-mail。2. computer。3. slower。4. its。5. saves。6. when。7. night 8. there。9. doesn&#39;t。10. film。 66.was 67.other 68. standing 69.what 70.decision71. would 72. take 73. carefully 74. fact themselves 56-60 BFEAC 56-60 BCAED 1. least 2. twelfth 3. sleepy 4. possibly 5. silence 6. disappearing 7. supposed 8. humorous 9. discussion 10. certain 1. came 2. aren’t 3. is offered 4.To make 5. had flew 6. was sweeping 7. will do 8. was interviewed 9. chatting 10. has risen75,9
赞助商链接
中考英语复习选词填空专项训练题集 - 中考英语复习选词填空专项训练题集 (1) well , soft, second ,better , may , strongly, afraid, san...中考英语选词填空专项练习_中考_初中教育_教育专区。though, big, of, be, ...动词填空练习&中考英语选... 2页 1下载券
中考英语复习选词填空专... 23...九年级英语中考复习选词填空 (1) well , soft, second ,better , may , strongly, afraid, sand , stay up, if, now, house We can’t stop an earthqua...初三英语中考复习―英语选词填空专项_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。九年级、初三英语选词填空选词填空专项 选词填空专项 1 pay, nice, bird, never, buy, be...英语选词填空专项练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。希望是有所帮助的 英语选词填空专项练习根据平时的观察,学生在做英语的“选词填空”时,遭遇较多困难,有的...百度文库 教育专区 初中教育 英语 初三英语上传文档支持以下设备:扫二维码下载 ...中考英语选词填空专项训练 8页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要...初中英语选词填空讲解_练习及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语选词填空专项训练 选词填空 一、 考点、热点回顾 【词汇辨析】 1.besides,except,but(except,...九年级英语中考复习选词填空专项练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。九年级英语选词填空专项练习(forget, bring,mend,beside,luck,pick,same,differently, I ,eve...2012年中考英语选词填空练... 4页 免费 2012年中考英语专项练习―... 8页 ...2012中考英语模拟试题--有... 6页 免费 九年级英语上册期末复习选... 10页...九年级英语中考复习选词填空专项练习_-_副本_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 九年级英语中考复习选词填空专项练习_-_副本_英语_初中...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语选词填空 的文章

随机推荐