搬的英语翻译 搬搬电脑用英语怎么说说

搬运费的英语翻译 搬运费用英语怎么说 - 汉英词典 - 词典网词&典 汉语词典
&中英例句 &&& && &&搬运费的英语翻译 搬运费拼音:bān yùn fèi
真人读音英语解释:truckage【经】 shifting charge相关词条:1. &2.removalexpenses &3. &4.carriageexpense &5. &6.transportationcharge &例句:行李员: D元,包括标签费和搬运费。D yuan, including the labels fee and cartage charge. 关注词典网微信公众号:词典网,回复如:搬运费英语,可方便查询:相关翻译 【化】 porter\n【经】 porter 【化】 porter voidance move out hamal\n【经】 remover remove\n相关词组:\n
搬家公司 【经】 removal contractors 【经】 removal of debris clause 【法】 talebearer move sth. show off\n相关词组:\n
搬弄是非 barrow porterage\n【经】 porterage 【法】 remove 【经】 conveyer 【法】 carrier 快速导航翻译推荐 circumnutate 【医】 concentric sclerosis 【医】 mounted points pull away a prop 【化】 rhombohedral lattice 【医】 clubbing 【医】 dynamopathic 【计】 query language development 【计】 film optical sensing device 【化】 basi basic aluminum stearate
CiDianWang.com这个盒子太重,我搬不动 英语翻译 (多种) 句型:so……that…… such……that…… too……to do
这个盒子太重,我搬不动 英语翻译 (多种) 句型:so……that…… such……that…… too……to do 大侠们来
The box is so heavy that i cannot carry it .Such a heavy box that i cannot carry it.This box is too heavy for me to carry.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《这个盒子太重,我搬不动 英语翻译 (多种) 句型:so……that…… such……that…… too……to do 》相关的作业问题
汉---英:The box is too heavy for him to carry.汉---日:この箱が重いので、彼は引っ越しても动かなかった.汉---韩:이 상자 문화적 동질 성 &#5
the box is heavy enough for me to move it.the box is too heavy for me to move it.the box is so heavy that i can't move it. the house is small enough for five me
这个盒子太沉我搬不动 The box is too heavy for me to carry
1.too heavy for,to &&2.to keep fit/healthy &&3.sounds like&& 4.to make,happy &&5.a good place to
1. too heavy, to carry&&2. had a good time&&3. writing pieces&&4. saw them playing 5. when he was seven
The box is too heavy for me to carry it.The box is so heavy that I can't carry it.The box is heavy enough for me to carry it.
This box is too heavy to move.too…to…,太…以至于不能…
1.I heard him sing next door yesterday.2.They had a good time at the party last night.3.Emma plays the guita everyday but she didn't play it today.4.The table i
I am too tired to go shopping The exam is so diffcult that no student can do thatI am not bright enough to solve the problem
the box is(not )light(enough )( for ) me(to )( carry / move )加油!不明白再问!
1.to&& 2. such a nice/beautiful&& 3. are friendly to&& 4. to look after&& 5. old enough to
你给的句子是前面三个空,后面两个吗?"This box is(much)(too)(heavy)for me (to)(move)."much too=too【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!
1. too heavy for, to &&2. to keep fit/healthy &&3. sounds like&& 4. to make, happy &&5. a good place to
What is the weather like in Tianjin?
They wear heavy clothes to prevent windThey wear heavy clothes for fear of the wind/lest they suffer from the windThey wear heavy clothes in order to prevent th
答案:This/The box is too heavy for us to move.= This/The box is so heavy that we can't move it.= This/The box isn't light enough for us to move.注:/ 表示可以任意选用其一.
The box is so heavy that I can't carry it.
The box is too heavy to move.The box is so heavy that I can't move it.
the box is so heavy that the boy can't carry it 再问: 你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!搬的英语翻译 搬用英语怎么说_百度知道
搬的英语翻译 搬用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
move 搬move in 搬进move out 搬出
采纳率:34%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。网页版学习工具