还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2017年上半年大学英语(三)第1阶段测试题-江南大学-无忧答案网
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
扫一扫,访问微社区
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 1612|回复: 0
2017年上半年大学英语(三)第1阶段测试题
考试科目:《大学英语(三)》& && && && && &时间:90分钟 第一部分:词汇与结构(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)& && && &此部分共有10个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中未完成的部分有4个选项,请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出正确选项。 1. Thesegames allow gamers to_____________ with each other and play with oragainst other gamers.A.& && &interact& && && &&&B.influence& && && && && && && & C. fight& && && && && && && & D. meet 2. These types of media often involve the ____________ and sharing ofcontent (writing, pictures, and video) that people make themselves, mostlythrough the Internet.A. creative& && && && && && && && &B.creating& && && && && && && && &C.creation& && && && && &D. creativity 3. Social Media is about how you use it to _____________your relationships with other people in real life.A. find& && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&B.enhance& && && && && && && && &C. build& && && && && && && & D. make 4. We tend to get ___________ by their numbers game,thinking of more updates, more friends, more followers, more links, morephotos, more everything.A. information& && && && && &&&B.distracted& && && && && && && &C.absorbing& && && && &D. excitement 5. According to Wikipedia, social media has beendefined to be “a group of Internet-based __________________.A. facilities& && && && && && && && &B.applications& && && && && &&&C. systems& && && && && & D. principles 6. So, social media is just any Internet_________that can be used to share information with others.A. tool& && && && && && && && && && &&&B.way& && && && && && && && && && &&&C.medium& && && && && & D. trick 7. Ordering food online might be_________and faster,but it’s not great for our health.A. useful& && && && && && & B.new& && && && && && && && && && & C.convenient D. waste 8. So why do we order with more reckless__________when we're using our smartphones and laptops?A. food& && && && && && && && && && &B.drinks& && && && && && && && && & C.snacks& && && & D. abandon 9. Unlike desktops, smartphones and tablets offerlimited space and may ________to a customer being less thorough about exploringthe menu.A. explain& && && && && && && && &&&B.tell& && && && && && && && && && && &C.contribute& && && &&&D. cause 10. Most of the junk foods are__________ and easy tosnack on foods, while they hit the bottom low with their nutritional factor.A. delicious& && && && && && && &&&B.helpful& && && && && && &C. useful& && && && && && && && && & D. nutritious 第二部分:阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)Passage 1  The iMOVE database(数据库) information platform for persons interested in job opportunitiesoffered by German companies. The information can be obtained in sevenlanguages: German, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Arabic.
  All programs in the area of professionaltraining are carried out by German training providers. All these programs havea clear content to meet your special needs.
  Programs which take place in Germany arecarried out in English. Many of the German training providers have startedtheir training activities towards the international market. Therefore, theyalso offer courses abroad. These courses are taught in English or the languageof the target country. Providers will be glad to supply you with additionalinformation on these courses. You can contact the provider directly to find outmore about a program and the training provider.
  To guarantee high standards in the database,iMOVE has developed quality standards for training providers and theirservices. All of the training facilities in the iMOVE database have to followthese quality criteria (标准). All training providers whopublish their international training programs in the iMOVE database haverecognized our General Terms and Conditions.
  11. The iMOVE database is intended forpersons who ________.
  A) seek a job as a language translator
  B) are interested in the German language
  C) want to be employed by German companies
  D) wish to work for professional trainingproviders
  12. The iMOVE programs are carried out by________.
  A) language training centers
  B) German training providers
  C) special service developers
  D) overseas employment advisers
  13. held in Germany are taught in _________.
  A) German
  B) English
  C) French
  D) Chinese
  14. Which of the following measures has iMOVEtaken to guarantee its high standards?
  A) Offering different language courses.
  B) Providing modern training facilities.
  C) Starting training courses overseas.
  D) Developing quality standards.
  15. The purpose of the passage is to________.
  A) advertise the iMOVE database
  B) make German companies more popular
  C) hire overseas employees to work in Germany
  D) encourage people to learn more foreignlanguages
  Passage 2
  An ebook(also referred to as an electronicbook,eBook,or e-book)is a digital version(版本)of a print book that you download and read. But if you want to read anebook, you must have an Ebook Reader, which is a kind of free software used byyour computer. Make sure you have installed the appropriate Reader before youdownload your ebook from the Internet. The software allows you to turn thewords on the screen into the size you like. It also helps you turn pages andchange your viewing options(计算机屏幕上的阅读选择). Ebooks are a fun alternative toregular books. You can download them to any computers and create your ownlibrary of hundreds of titles. If you load them onto your portable computer,you can take them with you when you travel. Some ebooks are even interactive!Best of all,when you order an ebook,there is no waiting and no shipping charges. The amount of time ittakes to download your ebook depends on the speed of your connection and thesize of your ebook.
  16. From this passage,we learn that an ebook___________.
  A) can be found in any library
  B) can be read directly from the Internet
  C) can be read by any one who has a computer
  D) can be read when special software isinstalled
  17. The Ebook Reader is used for___________.
  A) reading an ebook you’ve downloaded
  B) turning a print book into a digitalversion
  C) downloading an ebook from the Internet
  D) copying an ebook onto a portable computer
  18. From this passage,we can learn that______________.
  A) you can read an ebook on a laptop when youtravel
  B) you Can order an ebook using the EbookReader
  C) the ebooks ordered have to be shipped toyou
  D) it takes a lot of trouble reading an ebook
  19. Which of the following statements isTRUE?
  A) An ebook is ordered in print book is.
  B) The size of the words in an ebook cannotbe changed.
  C) The downloading time is decided by theebook’s size.
  D) There is less fun reading an ebook than aprint book.
  20. The passage is mainlyabout_______________.
  A) a better way to download an Ebook
  B) a new kind of book—the Ebooks
  C) the new version of Ebooks
  D) the fun of reading Ebooks Passage 3Languages are remarkably complex andwonderfully complicated organs of culture. They contain the quickest and themost efficient means of communicating within their respective culture. To learna foreign language is to learn another culture. In the words of a poet andphilosopher, &As many languages as one speaks, so many lives onelives.& A culture and its language are as necessawhile one is a part of the other, neither can function without the other. Inlearning a foreign language, the best beginning would be starting with thenon-language elements of the language: its gestures, its body language, etc.Eye contact is extremely important in English. Direct eye contact leads tounderstanding, or, as the English saying goes, seeing eye-to-eye. We can neversee eye-to-eye with a native speaker of English until we have learned to lookdirectly into his eyes. 21.The best title for this passage isLanguage and Culture.& && && && && && && && & A:TB:F 22.According to this passage, theonly way to learn a foreign language is to begin by learning its bodylanguage.& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &A:TB:F 23.According to this passage,gestures are pictures in a language.& && && && && && & A:TB:F 24.To learn a foreign language is tolearn another culture. A:TB:F 25.Direct eye contact leads tounderstanding in all cultures.& &&&A:TB:F 第三部分:&&完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。My mother used to ask me what is the mostimportant part of the body. Through the years I would _26___the correct answer.When I was younger, I thought _27___ was very important to us as humans , so Isaid, “My ears, Mummy.” She said, “No. Many people are _28_____ . But you keepthinking about it and I will ask you again soon.Several years passed before she asked meagain. Since making my first _29____, I had often thought over the question. Sothis time I told her, “Mummy, it must be our eyes.” She looked at me and said,“You are _30____ fast, but the answer is not correct because there are manypeople who are blind.” ___31____the years, mother asked me a couplemore _32_____and always her response to my answers was, “No, but you aregetting _33____ every year, my child.” Then last year, my Grandpa _34_____.Everybody was heart-broken. Everybody was crying. My mum looked at me when itwas our _35____ to say our final good-bye to Grandpa. She asked me, “Do youknow the most important body part yet, my dear?”I was __36____ when she was asking me thisnow. I always thought this was a _37____between her and me. She saw the _38____on my face and told me, “This question is very important. It show that you havereally _39___ your life.” I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, “Mydear, the most important body part is your __40____.” I asked, “Is it becausethey hold up your head?” She replied , “No, it is _41____ on them a cryingfriend or loved one can rest their head. I only hope that you have enough _42____and friends that you will have a shoulder to cry __43____ when you need it”Then and there I understood the most important body part is not a __44___one.It is sympathetic to the pain of __45____.
26. A.notice& && && && &&&B believe in& && && && && & C doubt& && && & D guess at& &27. A.love& && && && && & B health& && && && && && & C sound& && && &D sight 28. A.blind& && && && && &B deaf& && && && && && &&&C invisible& && &&&D. thoughtful 29. A. discovery& && && && &B decision& && && && && &&&C attempt& && &&&D. suggestion30. A.learning& && && && & B. thinking& && && && && &&&C. growing& && & D. changing 31. A.Before& && && && &&&B. Till& && && && && && && &C. Beyond& && & D. Over32. A.ways& && && && && &B things& && && && && && & C questions& && & D. times 33. A.stronger& && && && & B. taller& && && && && && & C smarter& && && &D. nicer34. A.left& && && && && &&&B got ill& && && && && && & C. died& && && & D got wounded 35. A.duty& && && && && & B. turn& && && && && && &&&C. pity& && && && &D chance36. A.shocked& && && && & B satisfied& && && && && &&&C interested& && &&&D excited37. Agame& && && && && & B test& && && && && && && &C match& && && &&&D secret 38. A.worry& && && && && &B puzzlement& && && && && &C regret& && && &&&D pain39. A.enjoyed& && && && & B found& && && && && && &&&C disliked& && && &D lived40. A.shoulders& && && && &B feet& && && && && && && &C hands& && && &&&D hair41. Ahow& && && && && &&&B because& && && && && && &C why& && && && &D whether 42. A.respect& && && && &&&B favour& && && && && && & C love& && && && &D fun43. Aby& && && && && && &B on& && && && && && && & C above& && && &&&D for 44. Avaluable& && && && & B useful& && && && && && &&&C selfish& && && & D precious45. Aothers& && && && && &B the deaf& && && && && && &C Grandpa& && && &D the blind 第四部分:英译汉(满分15分)In the past, media was created from one place, normally a company.Then the company would send out the media to consumers.But with social media,many individual people in different locationscreate content. Those people don’tneed very special skills. On the other hand, in traditional media, people needspecial skills to produce something. Another difference is that social mediacan be produced much faster. It takes only a few minutes to write a twitterpost, for example. But it can take many months to put together a magazine, oryears to make a movie. 第五部分:作文(满分15分)建议你在30分钟内,根据下面所给的题目和提纲用英语写出一篇不少于100词的短文。 1.手机的好处;2.手机带来的问题。Advantagesand Disadvantages of the Mobile Phone拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3bb0f9a3b2014394-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器2017西南大学网络与继续教育学院《大学英语二》大作业A满分答案_文档下载
亿万文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 2017西南大学网络与继续教育学院《大学英语二》大作业A满分答案
2017西南大学网络与继续教育学院《大学英语二》大作业A满分答案
A) the moment
B) at the moment D) the immediate time B) Since D) While
西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷
6. 类别:网教 专业:公共课 2017 年 6 月 A卷 满分:100 分 7.
C) suddenly A) When C) For made us happy was
Everyone are here, let’s have a meeting.
课程名称【编号】 :大学英语二【0047】 大作业
he won the match. B) W that D) T what
A) W what Part A Vocabulary and Structure (共 60 分,每小题 3 分) Directions: In this part, there are some incomplete statements. After each, there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the statement. 1. Now that she is out of job, Lucy hasn’t decided yet. A) had considered C) considered A) write C)write with 3. Rather than A) ride C) to ride 4. I had cut the meat into pieces A) when C) after 5. The boy ran away quickly B) has been considering D) has considered . B) write on D) be written on a crowded bus, he always prefers B) ride D) riding Mother started cooking. B) as soon as D) while his father turned his back.
C) T that 8.Is this the museum A) that C) in which 9. The days are gone living. A) when C) where 10. I have a feeling A) that C) of which a bicycle. province .
you visited the other day? B) where D) the one physical strength was all you needed to make a B)that D) which we will win the match. B) which D) what
going back to school, but she
2. They had difficulty in finding enough paper for us to
11.As a result of the serious earthquake, two-thirds of the buildings in Sichuan A) need repairing C) needs repairing 12. But for your advice, I A) would get C) might have got 13. Not until June 29th, 2007 B) needs to repair D) need to repair into trouble. B) got D) should get to the market in the US.
Word文档免费下载: (下载1-1页,共1页)
2018西南大学网络与继续教育学院《大学英语二》大作业A满分答案_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。A) the moment B) at the moment D) the immediate time B) Since...2016西南大学网络与继续教育学院《大学英语二》大作业A满分答案_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。A) the moment B) at the moment D) the immediate time B) Since...西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷 答案(0047)《大学英语二》大作业A(1...2017西南大学网络与继续... 暂无评价 4页 18.00
西南大学网络与继续教育...西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷(0047)《大学英语二》大作业A(2015年6月)_院校资料_高等教育_教育专区。西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷(0047)...(0047)《大学英语二》大作业A_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷类别: 网教 专业: 公共课 2015 年 6 月 A卷 满分:100 ...西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷 类别: 网教 专业: 公共课 2015 年 6 月 A卷 满分:100 分 课程名称【编号】 : 0002 【大学英语 1】 大作业 一...2015西南大学《大学英语(1)》大作业答案_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。2015西南大学网络教育考试答案西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试答题卷学号: 类别: 网教 姓名...2015西南大学《大学英语(1)》大作业满分答案_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。2015西南大学《大学英语(1)》大作业答案 西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试答题卷 http:...西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试答案(2015.12)《计算机基础》大作业A--完成_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷类别: 网教 ...政府网络舆情导向的途径: 西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷 类别: 网教 专业: 公共课 2015 年 6 月 A卷 满分:100 分 (一) (二) (三) (四) ...

我要回帖

更多关于 2017年9月大学英语b 的文章

随机推荐