what a nice shoolpanda的同义句

您要找的是不是:
it is a panda
它是一只熊猫
求翻译:那个老人很固执,病了还拒绝搬到他女儿家中住 是什么意思? ... 理想气体 >> Ideal gas 它是一只熊猫 >> It is a Panda 一些活动 >> A number of activities ...
基于6个网页-
这是一个好的熊猫
Amy: What's that? So lovely, is it a panda?
那是什么?真可爱,是熊猫吗?
Is it a panda?
是熊猫吗?
In the mid-night of March 22, a Nissan pick-up sent a giant panda to the center, it is a giant panda rescued from Mianning County, Xichang City.
原来是从西昌冕宁抢救回来一只野生大熊猫,经过一路风尘送到研究中心进行急救。
As part of this plan, it is repatriating production of the Panda, a small car, from Poland.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: >>
2007――2008学年度第一学期期末考试三年级英语试卷(PEP版)A卷
2007――――2008 学年度第一学期期末考试三年级英语试卷 ―― (PEP 版)A 卷★清华大学★英语系测试:为中小学生英语量身定做. 清华大学★英语系测试: 中小学生英语量身定做. 量身定做 官方网站: 官方网站:/ 清华大学英语教授研究组提供 清华大学英语教授研究组提供 英语教授2007――2008 学年度第一学期期末考试三年级英语试卷(PEP 版)A 卷 同学们,你们好!本次考试共分两部分:听力部分( Listening ) 和读 写部分(Reading and writing)。满分 100 分,考试时间 60 分钟。 每题录音读两遍。请你在听录音前认真阅读题目要求,仔细观察图片。 同学们,准备好了吗?我们开始吧!Listening (听力部分)I. Listen and choose. 听录音,根据录音从 A、B、C、D 四个选项 中选出正确的单词。10 分1. A. bag 2. A. car 3. A. pen 4. A. four 5. A. monkeyB. bird B. cat B. paint B. five B. milkC. black C. coke C. panda C. faceD. bread D. cake D. pink D. finger D. mouthC. mouseII. Listen and number. 听录音,用数字标出图片的序号。10 分 III. Listen and circle. 听录音,圈出正确的答案。10 分Reading and Writing(读写部分)IV. 我的午餐。12 分( () cake ) chicken( () hamburger ) bread( () hot dog ) French friesV. 快乐的马戏团。24 分() pig (() cat() elephant() bird()mouse) squirrel ( rabbit) bear (() bird() monkey() dog()) duckVI. Look and match. 把图形相应内容的句子代号写在括号中。10 分1. Touch your eye. 3. Smell the chicken. 5. Cut the bread. 7. Eat the hot dog. 9. Show me 1 and 2. VII. 我来补全对话。10 分2. Touch your nose. 4. Show me 3 and 4. 6. Show me the hamburger. 8. Show me 5 and 6. 10. Touch your head.1. Look! I have a monkey. 3. Look! I have a rabbit. Cool! VIII. 我当小画家。14 分 Colour the face yellow. Colour the eyes blue. Colour the ear purple.2. Look! I have a panda! 4. Look! I have a zoo.Colour the nose green. Colour the mouth red.
学年度第一学期期末考试三年级英语试卷(PEP 版)A 卷 听力材料山东省枣庄市市中区孟庄镇周村中心校 王勇I. Listen and choose. 听录音,根据录音从 A、B、C、D 四个选项 中选出正确的单词。1. bird2. cat3. panda4. four5. mokeyII. Listen and number. 听录音,用数字标出图片的序号。1. Snap your finger. 2. Stamp your foot. 3. Act like a monkey 4. Fly like a bird. 5. Drink the juice. 6. Smell the coffee. 7. Cut the bread. 8. Smell the chicken. 9. Make the cake. 10. Eat the hot dog.III. Listen and circle. 听录音,圈出正确的答案。1. Look at the panda. 2. Jump like rabbit. 3. I like milk. 4. Have some tea. 5. Have some hamburger. 6. ---- How many candles? ---- 7. 7. Bounce the ball. 8. I have 3 cars. 9. I like chicken. 10. Fly like a bird. 2008 年福建省福州市中考英语试卷 (满分 l 50 分,考试时间 l 20 分钟) 第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共 75 分) 听力测试(30 分). 一、听句子,选择与句子情景相关的图。每小题念一遍 0(每小题 1 分。 共 5 分) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 二,呃句子,选择恰当的答语。每小题念一遍。(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) 6. A. Good night. 7. A. My pleasure. you. 8. A. I like apples. 9. A. Not at all. 10. A. I'm Ann. speaking. 三、听对话,选择正确的答案。对话念两遍。(每小题 1 分,其 10 分) B. I'm hungry. B. Thank you. B. I don't agree. C. Well done. C. That's right. C. This is Ann B. Bye-bye. C. Nice to see you, too.B. It doesn't matter. C. It's very kind of 听第 l 段对话,完成第 11 小题。 11. Whose ruler is this? A. Betty's. B.Lily's. C.Lucy's.听第 2 段对话。完成第 12 小题。 12. When will Jane go to the party? A. Next Saturday. evening. 听第 3 段对话,完成第 13 小题。 13. What color is Mary's hair? A. Red. B. Yellow. C. Black. B. This Saturday. C. Tomorrow听第 4 段对话,完成第 14 小题。 14. What does Kate's father do? A. A driver. B. A teacher. C. An office worker.听第 5 段对话,完成第 15 至 17 小题。 15. What did Bruce use to do during the summer vacation? A. Go fishing. B. Go shopping. C. Go camping.16. Where is Bruce's house? A. Near the lake. B. Near the sea. C. Near the river.17. What does the woman think of Bruce? A. Silly. B. Clever. C. Friendly.听第 6 段对话,完成第 18 至 20 小题。 18. What is Sam doing? A. Flying a kite. B. Making a kite. C. Mending a plane.19. Who is the present for? A. Sam's mother.B. Sam's sister.C. Sam's friend.20. What's the relationship between the two speakers? A. Mother and son. sister. 四、听短文,选择最佳答案。短文念两遍。(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) 21. Where is Rose now? A. In Hainan. B. In Shanghai. C. In Nanjing. B. Father and daughter. C. Brother and22. Which subject does Rose like best? A. Math. B.Chinese. C.English.23. When does Rose go to the English corner? A. On weekends. B. On Saturday morning.C. On Tuesday afternoon. 24. How often does Rose go to the school library? A. Every day. B. Once a week. C. Twice a week.25. How is Rose's school life? A. Hard. B. Busy. C. Interesting.五、听对话。完成下面表格。每空一词。对话念两遍(每小题 1 分。共 5 分) When to go What to do Where to go How to go Weather This 26 _________ Go 27 _________ The 28 _________ By 29 _____ 30 _________语言知识运用(25 分) 一、选择填空(每小题 1 分,共 15 分) 31. ―Do you have_________pen? ―Yes. I have one. A. a B. an C. the D. /32. ―When did the Olympic Torch Relay start in Fujian? ―_________May 11th, 2008. A. In B. At C. On D. From33.―Kate, _________you dance the disco? ―Yes, I can. A. may B. can C. must D. need34.―What do you think of the TV sitcom Home With Kids? ―It's very_________. Many children like watching it. A. boring terrible 35. ―What a nice model ship! ―Thank you. It_________me three days to make it. A. paid B. spent C. took D. wasted B. funny C. surprising D.36. -―Peter jumps_________than any other boy in our school. ―I'm sure he will be the winner in the high jump. A. higher 37. ― B. longer C. faster D. fartheryou ever_________Chinese mooncakes, Diana?―No, never, But I have had noodles. A. Do; try H tried B. W .try C. D try D. 38. ―Do you know the girl______ tree? ―She is my little sister. A. who B. whomis standing under theC. whoseD. which39. ―What is your brother going to be when he_________?, ― He is going to be a doctor. A. wakes up D. hurries up 40. ―Which do you like better, skating or skiing? ―_________of them. I like running. A. All B. Both C. Either D. Neither B. grows up C. stands up41. ―_________has your brother studied in New York? ―For tow years. A. How far How long 42. ―_________the soldiers are very tired, _________they keep on working. ―They are great. We must learn from them. A. B / D. T but 43. ―John, my computer doesn't work. ―Why not ask Mr Liu_________it? A. to buy not to check B. not to buy C. to check D. B. T / C. B so B. How old C. How often D. 44. ―Excuse me, could you tell me_________? ―Certainly. Go straight ahead and you'll see it oti your left. A. where the post office is museum C. where is the post office museum 45. Which of the following is NOT a traffic sign? D. when will you visit the B. when you will visit the二、完形填空(每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 阅读下面短文,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。 Leonardo da Vinci was a great artist. He lived in 46 in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. He painted some of 47 pictures in the world. Mona Lisa is a good example of his works. He 48 painting Mona Lisa in 1503. Da Vinci loved science and 49 . He used darkness and light in a clever way in the painting. And a person can 50 see that there is a lot of geometry(几何学) in Mona Lisa. The face of Mona Lisa is 51 many circles and round shapes like balls. Even her can be seen as a small part of a large circle. The woman in the painting is 53 on a balcony ( 阳台) ? and mountains can be seen behind her. Da Vinci loved to study rocks and mountains, 54 we can see these in his other paintings. The woman is sitting with her knees to the side. He hands are held together 55 her. This way of sitting is now used by many 52 artists when they are painting a picture of a man or woman. 46. A. China 47. A. less famous the most famous 48. A. forgot remembered 49. A. math chemistry 50. A. early happily 51. A. used for made of 52. A. cry sadness 53. A. lying reading 54. A. so 55. A. under of 阅读理解(20 分) 一、阅读下啬材料。根据内容选择最佳答案。(每小题 2 分,共 10 分) A Xia Chimei ,51, has become both classmate and granny of kids at Xiping Primary School in Xuan'en county, Hubei Province. By far the oldest student at the school enrolled (入学) in first B. but B. behind C. or C. next to D. until D. in front B. walking C. sitting D. B. tears C. smile D. B. worked out C. put away D. B. easily C. safely ' D. B. music C. English D. B. began C. allowed D. B.Italy C. Japan D. Canada D.B. more famousC. the least famous grade earlier this year. She is now learning pinyin with children just six and seven years of age. Her husband and children encouraged her to go to school when the new term began early this year. She had never been to school in her life. B A dog owner in Dalian, Liaoning Province, was very surprised when his 4-year-old dog picked up a 5-yuan note and gave it to him on Monday on their way to a market. Days earlier, Mr Ye had dropped a 10-yuan note on his sofa and let the dog pick it up for him. He then showed the pet other notes and told it how to use money. He did that just for fun. But he never thought the animal would take to (喜欢) dealing with money so naturally. C Wang Xiaoyan, a farmer in Duanjiawan village, Shanxi Province, has carried his daughter, who suffers from polio(小儿麻 痹症) ? to school every day over the past 10 years. Wang's daughter, Wang Dan, lost the use of her legs after catching polio in 1995, at the age of three. Three years later when it was time for Wang Dan to go to school, Wang Xiaoyan decided he would carry her. the girl has repaid him by her excellent studies. 56. How old did Xia Chimei begin her study in Passage A? A. 6. B. 7. C. 15. D. 51.57. What's the best title for Passage A? A. Practice makes perfect. B. It' s never too old to learn. C. Clothes don't make the man. worm.D. The early bird catches the58. In which province did the story happen in Passage B? A. Liaoning. B. Hubei. C. Fujian. D. Shanxi.59. What does the underlined word * repaid& mean in Passage C? A.付款 B.赔偿 C.报答 D.贷款60. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passages above? A. Xia Chimei came to school with her husband and son. B. The dog was so clever that it taught itself to borrow money. C. Wang Dan lost the use of her legs because of polio when she was three. D. Mr Ye picked up a 5-yuan note and gave it to the dog on the way home. 二、 根据短文内容, 判断下列句子的正误, 正确的用 “T&, 错误的用“F&。 (每小题 2 分,共 10 分) Can you imagine keeping an alien dog as a pet? This is what happens in CJ7―the so-called &first Chinese sci-fi (科 幻) mo vie&. It came out in January, 2008. The movie is about a poor man Ti, his son Dicky and their alien dog CJ7. Dicky, a 10-year-old boy, lives a poor life with his father Ti, a worker. One day, his father discovers a ball is the trash (垃圾) and he gives it to Dicky. The ball becomes a cute alien dog. It's a small dog with big eyes and green hair. It can talk and do magic. Soon the dog comes to love Ti and his son. It goes to school with Dicky. It makes him laugh, but it makes trouble, too. When Ti falls off a building and dies, CJ7 saves his life. Because the dog loses all its power, it becomes a doll. But Dicky still wears the dog around his neck. He hopes that CJ7 will come back to life one day. 61. The movie CJ7 came out in January, 2008.62. Dicky's father is so rich that he buys an alien dog for him.63. CJ7 is a cute alien dog with small eyes and gray hair.64. CJ7 can not only make Dicky laugh but also make trouble.65. At last Ti comes back to life because his son and CJ7 save him.第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共 75 分) 语言知识运用(20 分) 一、词汇(10 分) 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) go careful milk strong plant66. ―Will you please bring me some_________, Sally? ―All right. 67. We have _________hundreds of trees in the park recently. 68. The wind is blowing_________ now. I have to stay at home. 69. Be_________, or you will make mistakes in your English exam. 根据中文提示,用词组的适当形式填空。每空一词。(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) 70. China's first moon satellite Chang‘e I _____ into space in October, 2007. 71. ―Would you mind___________________(关掉)the radio? ―Of course not. I'll do it at once. 72. Li Lei is___________________(擅长)playing chess. 73. It's cold outside. You'd better___________________(穿上)your coat. 74. I___________________(等候)you at the school gate, but you didn't come. 75. There are many wild animals___________________(处于危险中),? such as pandas and tigers. 二、综合填空(每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一 次。 be many A paper coin sail spare while way of spending your free enjoy inpreferhobby isan interestingtime. There are so 76________different hobbies for different people to choose. Some hobbies are very popular, 77_________others are quite unusual. You may choose one that you are interested 78_________. You may enjoy collecting things such as stamps, stones, foreign 79_________and so on.If you like to work with your hands, you may enjoy model making and 80_________cutting, which both need great attention in detail. Or you may 81_________ creative hobbies, painting and writing. Many people 82 like_________ outdooractivities to indoor activities. They get great pleasure from 83_________,cycling and so on. which they can enjoy with others. Wherever you live, there 84_________always a hobby for you to choose. The hobby can help you relax after your daily work. The hobby can give you many hours of pleasure and make your 85_________time interesting and creative. The hobby can bring you happiness, knowledge and friendship. 口语应用(15 分) 一、从Ⅱ栏中选出 l 栏中每句话的正确答语(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) I 86. Hou are you? 87. Happy New Year! 88. May I have your name? 89. How much is the dictionary? yuan. II A. Me, too. B.I'm fine. C. I hope so. D. Bob Smith. E. It's 100 90. Why didn't you come yesterday?F. The same to you. G. Because I was ill.二、根据对话内容,选择恰当的句子补全下列对话。(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) A:Hi, Tony. 91_____________ B:A lot of people were badly hurt in the Wenchuan earthquake. A: Yes, I feel so sorry about that. 92______________ B:What shall we do? A:93_____________ B:Good idea! Money must be a problem. A:94_____________ B:We can also collect school things for the students there. A:Right! 95______________ B.You are so kind. 三、用恰当的词语填空。完成对话。每空一词(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) D = doctor P = patientA. What else can we do? B. I'm glad to hear that. C. Can you do me a favor? D. You look so sad, why? E. Let's do something to help them. F. I'll buy some with my lucky money. G. What about raising some money for them?D: What's the matter with 96_________, young man? P:I cough day and night. I can't sleep well. D:Let me see. Open your 97_________and say &Ah&. P:Is there anything wrong with my throat? D:No, 98_________serious. Do you smoke? P: Yes, These days I am smoking a lot. D:Don't smoke too much. It may 99 _________ cancer., P:I see. I'll try to give up smoking. D: Well, take this medicine three 100_________a day and have a good rest. You'll be all right soon. P: Thank you very much. D: You're welcome. 阅读理解(20 分) 一、匹配题(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) The Chinese Red Cross honestly invites financial aid from worldwide to support people in the earthquake-hit area. Online donations: Red Cross Society of China website www. The Same Song Come to Fuzhou ? Want to spend a wonderful evening? ? Want to enjoy exciting hip hop? ? Want to see your favorite pop singer? Come on! PLACE Sports Center TIME:7:30 p.m.Sep.16 TICKET:?50 Tour Guide Wanted * Age between 20-30 * Good health *k Two foreign languages Apply to: Red Rose Travel Agency Tel: 6 Sunny Seafood ? Fresh ? Tasty ? Reasonable priceA Basketball Game Class One VS Class Six Place: School Playground Time: 3:50 p.m. this Friday Please come and watch it!RestaurantAdd: Haibin Road Tel: 8请将上面五条信息与下面各小题匹配。 101. Mike is fond of music. Sometimes he goes to the concert. 102. Father's Day is coming. Linda wants to invite her father to dinner. 103. Tom is a sports fan. He often watches ball games with his classmates. 104. Judy will graduate from a college next month. She's looking for a job. 105. Mr Chen is a kind-hearted man. He's always ready to help others. 二、阅读下列语段。把它们组成一篇连贯的短文。(每小题 1 分。共 5 分) (A)An old horse has three sons. One day the father horse says to them, &It's time for you to learn some skills. & So the three horses all leave their home. (B)In three months, the youngest son comes back home, too. He learns nothing. Only his hair looks different. (C)Soon, the eldest son comes back home. He learns the skill of running from a leopard(豹). He can run very far without stopping. His father is happy with him. (D)Why is this? Because he sees a lion. The lion's hair is curly. He thinks that it is very cool. So he makes his hair curly, too. He also dyes it red. He feels happy with his hair. (E)The old horse is very angry. He whips(鞭打) the youngest son and tells him to get out of the house. People see the marks of the whip on the youngest son' s body, and call him &Zebra&. (F)In two months, the second son also comes back home. He learns to carry things on his back from the elephants. He feels OK even if he carries many things on his back. His father is happy with him, too. The right order is: 第一语 段:A 106.107. l08. 109.110 .三、阅读短文-完成下面的句子,每空一词。(每小题 2 分。共 l0 分) The Development of China's Sports Sports have developed fast in our country these years. In 1974, our country first came to the Asian Games. In 1978, in the 8th Asian Games, our country won the second place. Our country has won the largest number of gold medals in the past six Asian Games since 1982. In 1984, China competed in the Olympic Games, and won the fourth place with 15 gold medals. In 1988, China won five gold medals in the 24th Olympic Games. In the 25th and 26th Olympic Games, we both won 16 gold medals and ranked fourth. In 2000, for the first time, we ranked third with 28 gold medals. In 2004, we won 32 gold medals and ranked second in the Athens Olympic Games. We felt very proud of our great country. At the same time, our country tries to improve the ability of hosting international games. In 1990, we hosted the 11th Asian Games successfully. To our pride, the 29th Olympic Games will be held in Beijing and the 16th Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou in 2010. It shows our success in sports is accepted by the world. Clearly, our country has become a powerfulcountry in sports. 111. Our country has won the largest number of_________medals in Asian Games_________. In 1984, our country_________ part in the 23rd Olympic Games and won the_________ place. 113. In 2004, we won gold medals_________as many_________we did in the 25th Olympic Games. 114. We'll hold the 16th _________ Games in Guangzhou in two_________. 115. From the passage, we know that China has_________great progress in_________so far. 书面表达(20 分) 一、作文 A(每小题 2 分,共 8 分) 最近你的朋友 Leo 情绪低落,请你提四条建议,帮他调整心态。所 给提示词必须全部用上。 提示词 every day 116.___________________________________ sleep well -117.___________________________________ healthy food 118.___________________________ tell. .. feelings 119.____________________________________ .120.根据下列表格中的信息,用英文写一篇值日报告,介绍你.的 家乡――福州。 报 日期:2008 年 5‘月 天气:晴 出勤情况: 满 告6 日 勤 内 福 ◆位于福建东部,风景优美; 容 州 ◆历史悠久,人口 6700000; 概 ●这些年发生巨大变化, 新建了许多高楼、 况 道路等; ●有很多名胜,如:鼓山、三山两塔等。 其 一句祝福的话 他 要求:1.必须用上所有的信息,语句通顺,书写规范; 2.词数 80 左右,已给出的句子不计入总词数。 提示词: Mount Gu;Three Hills and Two Pagodas Good morning , everyone! I'm on duty today.________________________________ That’ s ail. Thank you!2008 年福建省福州市中考英语试题参考答案 1.A 2.B 3.A 4.C 5. B l 3.C l 4.B 6.C 7.B l 5.A 8.A 9.B l 7.B 25.C l 0.C11.C l 2.Bl 6.Cl 8.B19.C 20.A 21.B 22.B23.C 24.C26.Sunday 27.swimmin928.beach 29.bus 30.Hot 31.A 38.A 32.C 39.B 33.B 34.B 35.C 41.D 36.A 42.B 37.D 43.C40.D 40.D 44.A 51. D 58.A 65.F 66.milk 70.went45.C 52. C 59.C46.B 53. C 60.C47.D 54. A 61.T48.B 55. D 62.F49.A 56. D 63.F50.B 57. B 64.T67.planted68.strongly69.careful 73.put on 77.while 82.prefer71.turning off 75.in danger72.good at 76.many 81.enjoy74.waited for 78.in 83.sailing 86.B79.coins 80.paper 84.is 88.D85.spare 89.E 90.G87.F[文章大意]两个中学生在知道了汶川发生地震后,谈论能为 灾区的人们 做些什么。 91.D 96.you 100.times 101.B 102.E 103.D l 08.B 104.C 105.A 92.E 93.G 94.A 95.F 99.cause97.mouth98.nothing106.C l 07.F 111.gold,sincel 09.D l l 0.E112.took,fourth 113.twice,as 114.Asian,years 115.made,sports 116.You should exercise every day. 117.It is important to sleep well. 118.You need to eat healthy food. 119.You should tell your parents about your feelings.[写作指导] 写作形式是值日报告, 主题是介绍自己的家乡。所以在 写作的开始 应该按照表格的提示内容将天气及其出勤情况做 出报告; 再根据提示词 语将家乡的基本情况做出介绍, 按照表 格的要求, 文章的最后的内容应 该是一句话的祝福语。注意 意思完整以及语法的正确。 One possible version Good morning, everyone! I'm on duty today. It' s May 6 th,2008. It's fine. Everyone is here. Fuzhou. Fuzhou is in the east of Fujian. It's very beautiful. It's a city with a long history and has a population of 6.7 million. Great changes have taken place these years. We have built many tall buildings Now I will say something aboutand wide roads. There are many places of interest, such as Mount Gu, Three Hills and Two Pagodas and so on. I hope my hometown will be more and more beautiful. That's all. Thank you. 本资料来源于《七彩教育网》 2009 届初二年级英语上册期中考试 英语试题 (试卷总分:100 分 第一卷(60 分) 一.听力 A.按所听句子的顺序给下列图片排序(每题 1 分,共 5 分) 。 测试时间:100 分钟)A EBCDB.对话理解:根据所听对话选出正确答案(每题 1 分,共 5 分) 。 ( ( one ( ( ( )8.A. 12yuan )9.A. Daniel )10.A. by bus B.24 yuan B.Simon B. by bike C.6 yuan C. Linda C. on foot )6.A. Monday )7.A. The white one B. Tuesday C. Wednesday C. The brownB. The black oneC.听短文,判断正误,正确的写 T,错误的写 F(每题 1 分,共 5 分) ( ( ( ( ( )11. David and Jack are neighbours. ) 12. They have been friends for a long time. ) 13. Jack is a primary school student. ) 14. David wants to be a popular player when he grows up. ) 15. David is very helpful and generous. 二.单项选择:(共 20 题,每题 1 分,共 20 分) ( )1. They don’t need ______ hot water. A. some more any ( )2. There is not ______ in the book.You’d better not read it. A. something something C. interesing interesting ( )3. Shanghai is bigger than______ in China. A. any other cities ( )4. I walked A .past ( the post office every day. B. passed C. pass . advice D. some D. passes B. any other city C. any cities D. any anything D. anything interersting B. interesting B. more some C.any more D. more)5. We went to our teacher. He gave us A. some advice B. advices C. anadvices ( )6. I hope ______ go to the park tomorrow. A. him to ( )7. We have to B. him C. / D. he willour sports meeting till next Mondaybecause of the bad weather. A. put on out B. put off C. put down D. put ()8. When I passed by, I saw a little girl ______ with a dog. A. play B. played C. was playingD.playing ( )9. Look at the children.______ they are laughing! A. How happy What happily ( )10. --- Mum,must I finish my homework first? --- No,you _______. A.can’t don’t have to. ( )11. My grandfather ______ a bad cold and was ______ last B.mustn’t C. couldn’t D. B. How happily C. What happy D.week. A. in the hospital hospital C. in hospital ( )12. --- Shall I close the door? --- No. ______ it open. A. Make ( B.Try C. Pull D. Leave D. in hospital B. in the)13.--- Can you do it by yourself? --- ______ . A.No problem C.It doesn’t matter B.Very well D. You’re welcome()14. What ______ useful book it is! A. a B.an C. the D./ ()15. The Yellow River is ______ river in China. A.the longest C. the second longer B.the longer D. the second longest()16. Feeding the fish ______ is bad for them. A. much C. much too food too foods B. too much food D.too much foods()17. What do you usually ______ him? A.talk B.speak C. call D.say()18. --- Li Lei did very well in the English exam. --- Oh, yeah! He is ______ English. A. weak in B. angry with C. good at D. afraidof ( )19. Can you do the work better with ______ money and ______people? A. few D.less ( )20. The word “nervous” is read as ________. B. little C. fewer三.完型填空 One day, a Chinese student 1 Sun Huaqiang went tostudy English in England. His ___2_____name was the same as the English word “sun” . England is a country with 3 weather. It is often cloudyor misty, and it rains very often, so the people there don’t get much4in the whole year. When the Chinese student 6 a long face opened 7 in the5 London, a tall English policemanhis passport to check it.The policeman wasChinese name “sun” in the passport. He thought it was pronounced just like the English word “sun”. So he said to the Chinese student, “ I see your name is sun.You are wanted here.” The Chinese student was quite 8 . But 9 a momentthe policeman began to smile, “ Mr Sun, you’ve brought sunshine to England, so we don’t want you _ 1. ( call 2. ( family 3. ( terribly 4. ( cloud 5. ( ) A. got B. reached in C. arrived D. ) A. sunshine B. wind C. rain D. ) A. sunny B. bad C. snowy D. ) A. given B. middle C.last D. ) A. calling B. calls 10 away. D. toC.calledarrived in 6. ( there is 7. ( angry 8. ( ) A. glad B. tired C. angry D. ) A. happy B. intrersted C. intrersting D. ) A. had B. of C. with D. surprised 9. ( later 10. ( go ) A. went B. will go C. going D. to ) A. after B. in C. before D.四.阅读理解(10 分)。 A Everyone needs friends. We all like to feel close to someone. It is nice to have a friend to talk, laugh and do things with. Surely, there is time when we need to be alone. We don’t always want people around. But we will feel lonely if we never have a friend. No two people are just the same. Sometimes friends don’t get along well. That doesn’t mean that they no longer like each other. Most of the time they will go on being friends. Sometimes friends move away. Then we feel very sad. We miss them very much. But we can call them or write to them. It could be that we would even see them again. And we can make new friends. It is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them. There’s more good for people with friends. They live longer than people who don’t. Why? It could be that they are happier. Being happy helps you stay well. If someone cares about you, you’ll take better care of yourself. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案(15 分) 。 ( )1. The first paragraph (段) tells us that_______.A. none need friends B. we always need friends around us C. making friends is a need in people’s life D. we need to be alone ( ) 2. Sometimes friends move away. We feel _______. A. happy B. sad C. lonely D. excited( ) 3. People with friends live longer than people without friends because______. A. they feel happier and healthier. B. they get a lot of help from their friends C. they take better care of themselves D. both A and C ( ) 4. The writer doesn’t say in the passage________. A. people are not happy when their friends leave them B. people will never see their friends after their friends move away C. people can know their friends in different ways D. people like their friends very much if they get to know them ( ) 5. The main idea of this passage is ______. A. people are all friends B. people need friends C. how to get to know friends D. how to write to your friendsB Very often, new-born babies are not beautiful. They are wrinkled(多皱的)or hairless, or they have an angry look on their faces. They seem to say, “Get away! I hate everybody.” But to a parent, that hairless, wrinkled, angry-faced baby is the most beautiful and perfect child in the world. When that proud father or mother asks you, “Well, what do you think my baby? Isn’t she beautiful?” what are you going to say? Is the time for the true? Of course not! You look that proud father in the eye and say, “Yes, she is! She’s really a beauty. She’s one in a million. She’s going to be a movie star! I can tell! She’s as beautiful as a picture.” In English, this is a white lie. White lies don’ hurt people. They t are not cruel(残忍的)or angry words. People use them to make a difficult thing a little easier. When people don’t want to meet someone, or eat something new that they really don’t like at a friend’s house, they tell a white lie. They are trying to be kind. They don’t want to hurt someone. It’s important to be honest, but many people feel that being kind is sometimes more important. ( ) 1. Parents are usually __________ when their new babies areborn. A. angry (B. proudC. sadD. surprised) 2. When a parent asks what you think of their new baby, they . C. tell lies D. saywant you to __________ A. tell the truth good words (B. say what you like) 3. The word “white” in this passage means ” in Chinese. B. 恶意的 C. 白色的“ __________A. 善意的 D. 苍白的 ()4. From the passage we can know that ___________ .A. a new-born baby hates everyone around her. B. a new-born baby is the most beautiful one. C. People who tell white lies are not kind. D. People who tell white lies want to be kind. ( ) 5. Which of the following is a white lie?A. You broke the window but you say you didn't. B. You know Jack has stolen a watch but you say you don’t. C. You don’t think his first drawing is great but you say it is. D. You tell a parent that the new-born baby isn’t beautiful.C It’s good to share your feelings with others. No matter whether your feelings are good or not, it can also help you to get closer to people who you care about and who care about you. But how to share your feelings? First, you should focus(定焦点) on your feelings. You can’t tell your friends what’s inside your backpack if you don’ know what’ in it yourself. Feelings are the t s same way. Before you share them with someone, you should know what feelings you have. You can make a list of feelings in your head or by writing it out on a piece of paper or even by drawing pictures. What bothers (烦扰) you? Dose it make you sad or angry? Do you feel this emotion (情感) only once or many times? When you do this, it might help you to remember something that happened and think about how it makes you feel. Then you can say “ I feel sad that my friend won’t play with me.”or “ I feel so angry with my classmate….” Do you know why you should talk about your feelings? If you always keep your feelings inside, especially sadness, nervousness and anxiety (焦虑) , it can even make you feel sick. But if you talk with someone who cares about you, like your mom and dad, you’ ll feel much better. Your parents want to know what’s happening in your life because they love you. But if you don’t want to talk with them, please talk with your friends. They will help you. 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F) 。 ( ) 1.Don’t share your feelings with others. ( ) 2. Before you share your feelings with others, you should focus on your feelings. ( ) 3. You can draw pictures about your feelings. ( ) 4. If you always keep your feelings inside, you may feel sick. ( ) 5. You can only share your feelings with your parents.第二卷(35 分) 一.词汇(每题 1 分,共 20 题,15 分) A.根据句意,英文释义,首字母或中文提示写出所缺单词(5 分) 1.You shouldn’t _________ ( 惊吓 ) the little baby. 2.We should be _________( not rude ) to old people. 3.Birds k________on the cage door with their beaks when they are hungry. 4.My hero is Lu Yi. I think he is very __________( good-looking ). 5.My little brother never tells lies ( 撒谎 ). We all think he is __________. 6.Tom won the first prize in the drawing ___________(竞赛). B.用所给词的适当形式填空(5 分) 。 will danger 7.---Look! There are many people in the pool. And Tom is swimming ahead. ---Oh, he is a good ____________. 8. Our monitor is always __________to help others. 9. Jack failed his English exam. He looked at the paper __________. 10. I think diving is __________than swimming. swim high fun forty happy 11. What a ___________story it is! 12.The _________ of the tree is more than 10 meters. 13.They are celebrating their mother’s __________ birthday. C.用所给动词的适当时态填空(5 分) share write 14. Zhang Hua __________ an old lady last week. 15. We _________a room next year, shan’t we? 16. He became a teacher three years ago, and now he __________well. 17. You __________ a student two years ago, right? 18. The teacher asked who __________ the book. 19.They ____________________ a meeting tomorrow, aren’t they? 20.He _______________ to his parents when I went to see him last night. have save be write teach二.完成对话(每空 1 分,共 5 分) Jane: Who is the girl on the right? Bill: That is Sarah. She is very pretty. Jane: Yes, I think so. Does she work __________? Bill: Yes, she does. She is the __________ hard-working student in our class. Jane: What is she _________? Bill: She is very friendly and polite. Jane: What _______ she like to be in the future? Bill: She’d like to be a social worker. Jane: _________ too.三.根据短文内容回答问题 (5 分)。 In 1896, the first modern Olympic Games was held in Athens, Greece. From then on, many countries had successfully held the Olympics, such as England, France, Germany, Canada, the U.S.A., Spain and Australia. After more than a hundred years, the Games returned to its hometown in the year of 2004.When a country hosted the Olympic Games, they always made an emblem (会徽) . The emblem of the Athens 2004 Olympic Games was a white circle of olive branches(橄榄枝) in the sky.? In 2008, Beijing will host the Olympics. Its emblem is “Jing”. It means the capital of China and it is also like a runner or dancer. The running figure(人形) of the emblem shows the spirit(精神) of the Olympics: Faster, higher and stronger.? 根据短文内容,回答下列问题。 1.When was the first modern Olympic Games held?? ___________________________________________ 2. What do people make when they hold the Olympic Games?? ___________________________________________ 3.Does the character 图案) of “Jing” mean the capital of China? ( ___________________________________________ 4.What’s the spirit of the Olympic Games?? __________________________________________ 5.How many golden medals (金牌) did China get in 2008 Olympic Games? __________________________________________ 四.书面表达 假如你是李平。你们学校这一周是艺术周,要选出一名最佳歌手。请 你写一封推荐信给校长推荐你的朋友。 内容包括他(她)的外貌,性格,能力,特长,品质等。60 词左右。 Dear Sir, _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ __________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____Yours sincerely, Li Ping 2010---2011 学年度 小学五年级英语教学总结 一个学期以来,我在自己的工作岗位上尽职尽责,兢兢业业,为人 师表。本学期我担任五年级的英语教学工作,在教学中我严格遵从教学 的五个环节,课前认真备课,做到既备教材,又备学生,因材施教,努 力实施课堂改革,积极探索小学英语快乐课堂,小学阶段英语教学的目 的是:激发学生学习英语的兴趣,培养学生学习英语的积极性,使他们 树立学习英语的自信心,同时培养学生一定的语感和良好的语音、语调 基础,为进一步学习打下基础。在英语课堂教学中,怎样创设良好的学 习氛围、激发学生的兴趣是搞好小学英语教学的重要一环。下面结合本 学期教学实践总结一下教学情况: 一、 认真备课、面向全体授课 在教学中,认真备课,认真阅读各种教科参考书,结合自己的教学经验 与学生的学习情况,认真编写好教案制定好教学计划,并不断地加以改 善修改。在传授学生知识的同时,关心爱护学生,特别是差生,课堂密 切注意他们,教育他们求学勿半途而废。在思想教育的同时,还耐心地 辅导学生复习遗漏知识,使他们的学习成绩跟上班里的其他同学,帮助 他们树立学好各门知识的信心。 二、在课堂教学中 第一、 在课堂上,认真授课,运用电脑、实物教具、简笔画,情景教学、 手势语言等方法来启发、教育学生。教学生做游戏、唱英语歌等来激发 学生的学习兴趣。鼓励学生大胆质疑,注重以学生为主体、教师为导的 教学方法,充分调动学生的学习积极性。学生有疑难和不懂读的地方, 我总是不厌其烦地讲解、分析、带读,力争让他们学了就懂,懂了会用。 第二、 在批改作业方面。学生的作业总是按时及时地批改,并详细地做 好批注,对普遍性错误,在全班重复讲解、分析。针对个别学生的作业 还采取面批方法,一一分析讲解、帮助学生解决疑难习题,大大提高了 教学质量。 第三、 在听力方面。为提高学生的听力水平,常让学生听英语歌曲及英 语会话的录音磁带,还让学生表演对话,背书。 三、在辅导学生方面 首先,根据我所任教班级的实际情况,优生不多,中差生却俯视皆是。 有人曾说:如果孩子天生就是优生,那教育还有什么功能?又谈什么基 础的素质教育呢?因而对占相对多数的中差生,我更应变嫌弃为喜爱, 变忽视为重视,变冷漠为关注,变薄待为厚待。我注意帮助他们找到优、 缺点,以发扬优点,克服缺点。其次是以平常的心态对待:差生也是孩 子,厌恶、责骂只能适得其反,他们应享有同其它学生同样的平等和民 主,也应享受到优秀学生在老师那儿得到的爱。厚爱差生,我真正做到 以情动人:首先做到&真诚&二字,即我在学生面前不敢有丝毫虚伪与欺 哄,做到言出必行;其次做到&接受&,即能感受差生在学习过程中的各 种心理表现和看法,如对学习的畏惧、犹豫、满足、冷漠,错误的想法 和指责等,信任中差生,鼓励他们自由讨论;最后做到&理解&二字,即 通过学生的眼睛看事物。由于我能善意理解他们,高兴地接受他们,因 此促进了中差生不同程度的进步和发展。 四、在教研方面 经常外出听其他老师的课,从中吸取教学经验,取长补短,提高自己的 教学的业务水平。能够认真学习研究教学理论,新课程标准,理念,有 针对性地应用于教学活动当中。积极参加区英语课题组的研究,主动配 合我校英语科有关课题的研究工作。 五、努力总结和发现问题,及时调整教学策略 当然,在实际教学过程中,我还应积极实践,不断探索,针对实际工作 中出现的问题和学生身心特点,总结规律,认真思考,不断摸索。 龙 忠 2007年全国小学生英语竞赛(NECPS)四年级组样题全国小学生英语竞赛组委会(时间:60分钟总分:100分) 听力部分(共四大题,计40分)I. 听辨单词 (Words) (共10小题,计10分)A)听音,选出你所听到的单词。每个单词只读一遍。(答案涂在 答题纸上)1. A. girl 2. A. run 3. A. apple banana 4. A. short 5. A. nineB. goat B. jump B. pearC. note C. sleep C.B. good B. sevenC. tall C. twoB)听音, 选出你听到的单词所代表的图片。 每个单词读两遍。 (答 案涂在答题纸上)II.句子理解 (Sentences) (共10小题,计10分)A)听音,选出你所听到的句子。每个句子读两遍。(答案涂在答 题纸上)11. A. Nice to meet you. C. Nice to see you. 12. A. Look! I have a new bag. dog.B. Glad to see you.B. Look! I have a newC. Look! I have a new friend. B. Is China a great country?13. A. Is China great? C. Is she from China?14. A. Liu Qiang is my brother. famous film star. star. 15. A. What a big fish! fish?B. Liu Xiang is aC. Liu Xiang is a famous sportsB. How much is theC. How big the fish is!B)听音,判断所给图片与所听句子是(T)否(F)相符。每个 句子读两遍。(答案涂在答题纸上)III.对话理解 (Dialogues) (共10小题,计10分)听音, 看图, 选择与所听内容相符的图片。 每组对话读两遍。 (答 案涂在答题纸上) 听音,根据你所听到的内容按英文字母(A, B, C, D, E)的顺序为 下列图片标号。每组对话读两遍。(答案写在答题纸上)IV.短文理解 (Passages)(共10小题,计10分)A)听音,填单词,补全短文(每空一词)。短文读两遍。(答案写 在答题纸上)Hello, boys and girls! Do 31 have a brother? I have 32 brothers. One is Peter, the other is Jack. Peter is 33 and short. He likes reading very much. Jack is thin and 34 . He likes singing very much. We often 35 and study together. I love them.B)听音,根据所听短文内容判断下列句子正(T)误(F) 。短文 读两遍。(答案涂在答题纸上)36. Tom is a schoolboy. 37. The teacher wants to know the name of Tom's mother. 38. Tom's mother has five names. 39. Tom's mother is Jane Black. 40. Tom's father is Mr. Black.笔试部分 (共六大题,计60分)I. 单词 (Words) (共10小题,计10分)A)把图片与其相对应的英文单词(短语)连起来。(答案写在答 题纸上)B)补全单词,完成对话(首字母已给出) 。(答案写在答题纸上)6. ― Good morning. ― G________ morning. 7. ― How o________ are you? ― I'm four. 8. ― What c________ is it? ― It's blue. 9. ― Who is the b________? ― He is my brother. 10. ― Is Jack a good boy? ― N________, he isn't. II.句子 (Sentences) (共10小题,计10分)A)从 A,B,C,D 四个选项中选择正确的一项完成下列句子。 (答案涂在答题纸上)11. Look ________ the blackboard, please. A. up B. on C. at D. over12. Kate is Mary's ________. A. daughter father 13. Look! The boys are ________. A. dance sings 14. One and two is ________. A. four three 15. It's a ________ day today. Let's go out for a walk. A. running winter B. sunny C. cloud D. B. two C. one D. B. dancing C. sing D. B. son C. brother D.B)按要求完成下列各题。(答案写在答题纸上)16. What's this? (用 rabbit 回答问题) 17. He goes to bed at 8:30 every night. (把主语换成 I 改写 句子) 18. Do you have a bike? (作否定回答) 19. bees, busy, are, very, the (.) (连词成句,注意单词大小写) 20. The watermelon is big. It's sweet. (用 and 把两句话连接 为一句话,意思不变)III.情景会话 (Dialogues) (共10小题,计10分)A)根据所给的情景,从 A, B, C, D 四个选项中选择正确 的一项完成下列各题。(答案涂在答题纸上)21. A. Yes, I can. B. No, I'm not. C. Yes, I do. D. No, we don't.22. ― Is Peter taller than Amy? ― ________ A. No, I am not. B. No, he isn't. C. Yes, I am. D. Yes, he is.23. A. I want to go home. B. I would like a waist coat. C. I will go home. D. I would like a jacket. 24. A. She's a nurse. B. She's a farmer. C. She's a teacher. D. She's a cleaner. 25. A. I like jumping. B. It's sunny today. C. Yes. I will. D. I want to go to bed.B)根据所给的情景,选择合适的一项完成对话(其中有两个多余 选项)。(答案写在答题纸上)Saleswoman: Can I help you? Bill: 26 Saleswoman: What colour do you like? Bill: 27 Saleswoman: How about this pair? Bill: 28 How much are they? Saleswoman: 20 yuan. Bill: 29 Bye-bye. Saleswoman: 30IV.阅读理解 (Reading comprehension) 共10小题, ( 计10分)A)阅读短文,根据短文内容填写单词,完成文后句子。(答案写 在答题纸上)Mrs. White has a son and a daughter. On Mother's Day her son wants to buy a nice dress for her. But the dress is too expensive. He hasn't got enough money. So he buys some chocolates. Mrs. White's daughter picks some beautiful flowers from the garden for her. They say &Happy Mother's Day!& Mrs. White is very happy.31. Mrs. White has a ________ and a daughter. 32. The dress is too ________ for the son. 33. Her son buys some ________ for her. 34. Her daughter ________ some beautiful flowers for her. 35. Mrs. White is very happy on ________ Day.阅读短文,然后完成文后问题。(答案写在答题纸上) Joe is a student of Class Two, Grade Four. This morning he is late again. He gets to school at 8:20. He says to his teacher,&Sorry, I am late.& &Oh, you are late again,& says the teacher. &It's not my fault(错), Miss Li,& says Joe. &My grandma doesn't put books in my bag. There are some apples, bananas and oranges in it. On my way to school, I remembered(想到) this. So I went back home and get my books.&36. What class is Joe in? 37. Is Joes late this morning? 38. What time does Joe get to school? 39. Who is Joe's teacher? 40. Does Joe's grandma love him?V.小作文(Composition) (计15分)提示:以&I Like Every Season&为题写一篇小作文。 要求:1.条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,用词得当,语 法正确,书写清晰、规范; 2.可根据所给的图片作适当的发挥; 3.不得少于45个单词; 4.将作文写在答题纸上。VI.智力测试 (IQ test) (共5小题,计5分) (答案涂或写在答题纸 上)42. A, D, H, ________接下来的那个字母是什么? 43. Its head is small, its neck is long and its four legs are short. It can hide(藏) its body in a hard shell(壳). What is it?44. As we know, black is to white, as cold is to ________. 45. Follow the lines to find out who will eat the ice lolly. (沿着线找出谁会吃冰棍。)46. Hello, boys and girls! Each symbol represents a different number of minutes. Add them to see which animal wins the race. (同学们, 下面的每一个符号都代表不同 的分钟数。把它们加起来看看哪个动物会赢得比赛。) 2009 学年第一学期江村小学期末质量检测方案 为了全面了解本学期我校的教学情况, 充分发挥评价的导向、 反馈、 诊断和激励的作用,进一步激励学生的学习积极性和主动性,增强课堂 教学的有效性,促进学校素质教育的实施。根据区教育局和镇教管中心 关于期末质量检测工作意见的精神, 本学期我校期末检测具体安排如下: 一、抽测科目、抽测时间 年级 科目 时间 领卷时间 领卷地 点 领卷人 员1 月 7 日(周四) 1 月 7 日 品德 下午 14: 55―15: 上午 8: 00―10: 五 35 00 镇教管 中心 1 月 15 日(周五) 1 月 13 日 数学 上午 8:30―10: 下午 14:30― 00 监考安排: 五年级思品监测到中心小学监考人员:欧阳涛 五年级数学监测到中心小学监考人员: 欧阳涛 说明: 1、统一使用区教育发展中心提供的期末抽测卷。 2、本次抽测的试室要求单人单桌,试室在各班教室。 3、关于监考:抽测科目由镇教研组统一组织考务,采用交叉监考形 卢炬伟 卢炬伟 陈炳伦 曾子权 (监考人员请在 1 月 7 日(周四)下午 14:30 到中心小学) (监考人员请在 1 月 15 日(周五)上午 8:00 到中心小学) 16:00 王汉辉 式,与中小互换监考员。每间试室配备两位老师,一位为本校老师,一 位为中小老师,邻校监考老师必须在开考 30 分钟前到达对方学校。领 取试卷后,仔细检查试卷装封是否完好,并于开考前 10 分钟进入试室, 提前 5 分钟分发试卷。 (互派监考员安排监考安排表) 4、关于收卷:测试完毕,监考老师把试卷收齐后到总务室集中装订 试卷,以试室或 30 份卷一叠进行装订,装订完毕放回试卷袋封好袋口, 由学校在试卷封口处加盖公章后由外校监考老师交回镇教管中心邓安平 老师。5、关于评卷及成绩录入: 科 目 品 德 数 学 时间 1月8日 8:30―― 17:00 1 月 18 日 8:30―― 17:00 地点 参加人员 广铁 八小 教管 中心 各校五年级 品德科任课 老师 各校五年级 数学科任课 老师 邓妙婷 张彩莲 各校评卷老师评 卷完毕后分组进 行成绩录入 负责人 成绩录入二、非抽测学科、年级检测时间 (一)非抽测学科、年级检测时间 (表一)小学品德、科学期末检测时间安排 时间 学科 1 月 7 日下午(周四) 三至六年级科学 (14:00---14:40) (随堂老师监考) 三至六年级品德与社会 (14:55---15:35) (随堂老师监考) 领卷时间 领卷地点 1月7日 上午 8:00―10:00 教管中心 领卷人 时间王汉辉 1 月 14 日(周四) 1 月 15 日(周五) 一、二年级语文 一、二年级数学(8:30―9: 三至六年级数学 (8: 30―10: 00) 三至六年级语 文 30) 三年级英语(10:20---11:10) 四、五年级英语(10: (8:30―10: 20---11: 20) 六 年级英语(10:20---11:30) 教管中心 王汉辉 冯炳新 (8:30―10: 30)(表二)小学语文、数学、英语期末质量检测时间安排学科00)领卷时间 领卷地点 领卷人 日前完成。1 月 13 日下午(14:30―16:00)注: 三至六年级品德与社会的监测闭卷进行。质量分析于 1 月 15 (二)命题 各学科试题由区教育发展中心提供。 (三)考务安排 1、试室布置。试室设在原班级教室,实行单人单桌,左右两边桌椅 统一靠墙排列, 尽量拉开学生间的距离。 (摆设行列由各年级级长统一安 排,要求在考试前一天下午放学前布置好) 。 注:六年级各班 1-35 号的学生在原班级课室考试,35 号后的学生 统一集中到综合电教室考试。 3、实行交叉监考制。 ⑴各年级实行交叉监考。 (具体监考安排见第六页监考安排表) ⑵五年级品德、数学考试每间试室安排两位监考教师,一位为外校 派来的监考教师,一位为本校教师。 4、监考教师职责: (1)监考老师要在考前 15 分钟到达教导处报到,领取试卷,仔细 检查试卷装封是否完好,并于开考前 10 分钟进入考室,提前 5 分钟分 发试卷,并提醒学生在规定位置范围内(试卷左边装订线内)填写好校名、 班级、学号(考生号) 、姓名等。 (2)监考时不在考场内看书、阅报、抄题、做题、聊天、吸烟或擅 自离岗。手机统一设定为振动状态或关机。不念题(一年级除外)或解 释试题内容, 不向学生暗示或提示试卷答案, 不提前或者延长考试时间。 (3)如有更正勘误内容,监考教师除读一遍外,还要把更正内容清楚 地板书在黑板上,提醒学生注意更正。 (4)考试最后 15 分钟口头提醒学生。考试结束,按一定顺序及时收 集、清点试卷数,在试卷袋填写好考试记录表如班别、考试人数,监考 教师姓名等信息,并将试卷迅速交回教导处。 5、试卷的装订 非抽测科目,试卷按 20 份一叠由总务处按密封要求进行装订、密 封,杜绝倒装卷、落卷或学校、姓名外露等现象发生。 6、司钟员:冯炳新(负责考试电铃控制;并做好考试期间停电的应 急处理准备) (1)预备考试信号于考试前 10 分钟发出,考生进入考室就坐,考 试前 5 分钟可先默阅试卷,但不能提笔作答。 (2)考试开始信号铃响,考试正式开始,考生可提笔作答。 (3) 考试结束信号铃响考试结束, 考生立即停止答卷, 并立即起立, 有秩序地离开考室。 (四)评卷安排及要求 1、各学科的“评分建议”在相应学科抽测完毕后在区教育发展中 心的“平台”发布。负责接收打印(李建花) 2、采取流水作业方式集中进行评卷,具体安排如下: 语文科:一年级评二年级、二年级评三年级、三年级评一年级; 四年级评五年级、五年级评六年级、六年级评四年级。 数学科:一年级评二年级、二年级评三年级、三年级评一年级; 四、六年级交换评卷。 英语科:集中评卷。 3、评卷前,评卷教师参照区教育发展中心的评分意见,统一评分标 准。对有异议的题目要先集体协商,统一评分标准再评卷。 (4)评卷时,评卷教师应严肃认真,以客观、公平、公正的态度 去评卷,评卷中发现问题,应由科级组长互相协商处理,严禁互相查阅 试卷或质疑评卷教师。 (5)评卷结束后,要在试卷打上分数(百分制) ,将卷交回教导处 审阅后,由评卷教师进行试卷拆封及填写好成绩统计表(为确保数据的 准确性,成绩统计时采用四人合作方式进行,一人读分数,一人监督, 另两人用计算器统计) 。未经教导处同意,不得私自修改试卷分数。 三、关于成绩录入 抽测科目:各学科评卷完毕,及时进行成绩录入。 非抽测科目: 本学期期末质量检测的成绩统计采用电脑数据库统计, 由该级任教老师及时按教导处要求在指定的时间内 月 20 日下午放学 (1 前)完成成绩录入,具体操作在“jdc”FTP 的“09 学年第一学期成绩 表”下载表格,录入成绩后再上传。 (为确保数据准确,录入时要求以三 人合作方式进行,一人读分数,一人监督,一人负责录入) 。并由该级任 教老师填写好质量分析表(表格在校园网上下载) 。 四、关于质量分析 语、数、英、科学、品德的质量分析(包括非抽测年级、科目)请 于 2010 年 1 月 20 日前上传 “jdc” FTP“09 学年第一学期学科质量 分析” 文件夹。 由教导处整理后再发送到相关学科教研组长的电子邮箱。 学校教研总结也请于 2010 年 1 月 21 日前发送到镇公共邮箱: 。学科 语文 数学 英语 科学教研组长 苏淑坚 邓妙婷 叶婉云 叶清峰邮箱
品德张彩莲 五、其他注意事项1、 语文科听力题由各级级长负责读, 未轮到的班级考生先做其他题 目。 2、英语科听力音带每级 2 盒,考试前由英语科教师选调好录音机, 听力考试时为避免互相干扰,采取先在(1)班和(3)班听,后在(2) 班和(4)班听的方法。 (六年级语文、英语听力由校园广播系统进行播 放) 3、作文原稿纸、录音机电池由总务处负责准备。 (数学草稿纸由学 生自备) 4、一、二年级用铅笔答卷。 (1)一年级考试时:教师要领读做题,读题速度要适中,要边读边 查看学生答题情况, 当绝大多数考生举手表示答完时, 再读下一题。 (相 关监考教师要求在 1 月 14 日周四到吴芳梅、江雪贞老师处了解读题要 求) (2)二年级起不读题,有看不清楚的地方可举手问监考教师。 5、考试时,不准使用用涂改液、改正纸或透明胶进行修改,要用修 改符号。 备注:其他年级、科目请在十七、十八周随堂检测。江村小学 2010 年 1 月 5 日2009 学年第一学期期末检测监考安排 课室 人数 语文 欧阳敏宜 数学 杨雪梅 英语 听力协 语文: 一(1) 45 一(2) 46 一(3) 46 一(4) 45 二(1) 43 二(2) 44 二(3) 45 二(4) 43 三(1) 46 三(2) 46 三(3) 45 三(4) 46 四(1) 45 四(2) 45 四(3) 43 四(4) 42 五(1) 46 五(2) 46 五(3) 46 五(4) 48 六(1) 35 六(2) 35 六(3) 35 六(4) 35俞丽意 杨雪梅 叶婉萍 江就桂 吴芳梅 江爱玲 沈月兴 江爱勤 钟桂珍 龙转崧 陈慧玲 欧阳少媚 冯佩银 江爱心 陈焕谏 陈艳霞 王素梅 江少姬 江少芳 伍演文 谭秀莲 江素彩 梁影梅欧阳秀卿 欧阳敏宜 肖丽红 吴芳梅 江雪贞 江就桂 朱润葵 陈慧玲 钟素云 江爱勤 钟间珠 苏棣伦 黄雪妃 江丽云 叶清峰 叶清峰 钟间珠 苏银秋 钟素云 黄雪妃 江雪贞 俞丽意 朱润葵一(3) 林雪清 语文: 二(2) 陈炳伦 语文: 三(1) 陈绍慧 语文: 四(4) 曾子 语文: 五(4) 卢炬 语文: 六(1) 欧阳涛江见玲 外校教 冯佩银 江伟森 外校教 欧阳秀卿 叶婉云 外校教 林雪清 欧阳瑞芝 外校 肖丽红 陈绍慧 苏银秋 陈月玲 陈炳伦 陈月玲 江伟森 陈绍慧 欧阳瑞芝林雪清 英语: 电教 42 江顺桂 叶婉萍 备注:五年级思品监测到中心小学监考人员:欧阳涛 卢炬伟 陈炳 伦 五年级数学监测到中心小学监考人员:欧阳涛 卢炬伟 曾子 权 1、各级级长负责读全级的听力。 2、学校行政在考试期间 巡视分管的年级。
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 what about you同义句 的文章

随机推荐