what a big zoo!whattimeisit的同义句句转换 the zoo is!

What a big zoo同义句_百度知道
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
What a big zoo同义句
我有更好的答案
It's a big
陌上开花,可缓缓归矣
来自:作业帮
How big a zoo it is!
it is a big zoo
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包Ⅱ.完形填空This is a big zoo. Many kinds of 1 are in it.There are some scary lions. They like eating meat (肉) and they 2 much meat every day. There are two big elephants. They like 3 and they like to take a 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Ⅱ.完形填空This is a big zoo. Many kinds of 1 & && are in it.There are some scary lions. They like eating meat (肉) and they 2 & & &much meat every day.&There are two big elephants. They like 3 and they like to take a shower. The elephants are kind and 4 . & && Children like to ride them. What is their favorite 5 ? Bananas!You can 6 seepandas.They are black and white. They are kind of 7
& & &because they like to sleep. There are three bears (熊).They can 8 on their back legs and ask for food. They are really cute. Do you like9& ?There's only one tiger in the zoo. Come and 10 them if (如果) you like animals.( &) 1. A. animals&&&B. books&&&C. rooms&&&D. trees( &) 2. A. buy&&&B. eat&&&C. take&&&D. call( &) 3. A. time&&&B. water&&&C. fun&&&D. group( &)4. A. strict&&&B. shy&&&C. dirty&&&D. friendly( &) 5. A. lesson&&&B. place&&&C. food&&&D. color() 6. A. also&&&B. only&&&C. either&&&D. always() 7. A. noisy&&&B. lazy&&&C. clean&&&D. beautiful() 8. A. draw&&&B. swim&&&C. walk&&&D. sing() 9. A. giraffes&&&B. cats&&&C. dogs&&&D. tigers( &) 10. A. save&&&B. see&&&C. cut&&&D. taste in.
&II. &&&1—5&&&&ABBDC&&&&6—10&&&&ABCDB
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
Ⅱ.完形填空&Dear Emily, How are you? Let me 1 you about my school life. My school life is 2 . I join some in teresting clubs —the English club,the drama &(戏剧) club and the dance club. My favorite 3 is the drama club. There are twenty students in it. My friend Zhao Wei is 4 in it. We go to the club 5 & & & Wednesday afternoon. Next month,we will 6 & && our new drama to all the students. It is about 7 & && a doctor from Canada helps Chinese people.8
& &&we have a problem (问题) now. There aren’t any students from Canada in our school. You are from Canada and 9 father is a doctor. You must 10 & & & much about a doctor's life. I think you can play (扮演) the doctor.If you want to play the doctor in the drama,please write to me.Yours,Wu Gang() 1. A. ask&&&B. find&&&C. tell&&&D. call() 2. A. boring&&&B. great&&&C. difficult&&&D. last() 3. A. color&&&B. club&&&C. dance&&&D. habit() 4. A. also&&&B. too&&&C. always&&&D. really() 5. A. from&&&B. for&&&C. at&&&D. on() 6. A. show&&&B. thank&&&C. sing&&&D. watch() 7. A. what&&&B. who&&&C. where&&&D. how() 8. A. And&&&B. Or&&&C. But&&&D. Because() 9. A. my&&&B. your&&&C. his&&&D. her() 10. A. spell&&&B. help&&&C. know&&&D. talk
Ⅲ.阅读理解Mr. and Mrs. Brown have two sons and one daughter. Their two sons are Jason and Max. Jason is twelve and Max is nine. Their daughter Emma is thirteen. Mr. Brown is a doctor. He always drives to work. He is very busy every day. Mrs. Brown works in a radio station. She takes the bus to work.“I have no time to take my children to school,so I ask them to walk to school,” says Mrs. Brown.JavSon and Max are in Halton School. They walk together to school. Emma is in Martina Middle School,and she walks to school with her friend, Barry. “They watch out for each other (彼此留意) ,&and this stops us from worrying (担心) about their safety”’ says Mr. Brown.Mr. and Mrs. Brown think walking to school can make their children do some exercise and know how to look after each other.() 1. How many people are there in Mr.Brown's family?&&&A. Three. B. Four.&&&C. Five. D. Six.() 2. How does Mr. Brown go to work?&&&A. He takes a bus. B. He drives.&&&C. He rides a bike. D. He walks.() 3. Why does Mrs. Brown ask her children to walk to school?&&&A. Because they are in different schools.&&&B. Because she doesn’t have a car.&&&C. Because they want to do much exercise.&&&D. Because she has no time.() 4. What does the underlined word “safety”mean in Chinese?&&&A. 安全&&&B. 信息C.故障&&&D. 建议() 5. What can we learn from the passage?&&&A. Mr. Brown works in a radio station.&&&B. Jason is the eldest (最大的) child in&Mr. Brown's family.&&&C. Max and Jason walk to school together.&&&D. Emma goes to school with her brothers.
I.单项填空( & &) 1. There is
park in my village,andI go to
park every week.&&&A.the&&&B.&/&&&C.the&&&D.&/
BIt is May 1st. The weather is warm. The students don' t &have any lessons. So in the morning, Sandra goes to the park near her house with her brother Bob? her cousin Cindy and her friends Julia and Sam. Look!Sandra is playing tennis with Julia.Bob is talking with a man from America. Sam is playing chess with a boy. Cindy is singing.&vShe wants&to be a musician. They have a great time there and in the afternoon they go back happily.根据短文内容,判断正(T) 误(F) 。() 6. It is warm on May 1st.() 7. Cindy is Sandra's friend.() 8. The children have a great time in the park.( & & ) 9. Bob and Sam play chess in the park.( & & ) 10. Julia wants to be a musician.
() 3. Alice,please
the meat and then cook it.&&&A. cut up&&&B. blow out&&&C. cut down&&&D. eat out
38. 我们需要一位老师教美术。We need a teacher & & && & & && art.
2. 你想和我打篮球吗?Do you want basketball me?
句型透视一&() — & & & did you go on vacation?&-I went to Canada.&&&A. Where&&&B. What&&&C. How&&&D. When&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& Module知识点 & “完形填空There is a big z...”习题详情
176位同学学习过此题,做题成功率64.7%
完形填空There is a big zoo in our city. There are lots of 1  in it. The elephant is very big. We all like to see it, 2  it is very cute. The tiger comes from the Changbai Mountain of 3 .It walks about in the cage(笼子).The lion’s room is 4  the tiger’s room. The panda in the zoo is a little shy. It is very interesting. It eats 5 .The giraffe is very 6 .It is very funny. It comes from Africa. We all 7  animals because they are 8  friends. Some boys and girls, men and women often come to the zoo and see 9  on 10 .【小题1】A.peopleB.dogsC.monkeysD.animals【小题2】A.andB.butC.becauseD.why【小题3】A.ChinaB.AmericaC.JapanD.England【小题4】A.inB.underC.next toD.above【小题5】A.treesB.bambooC.vegetablesD.rice【小题6】A.shortB.highC.tallD.fat【小题7】A.likeB.eatC.beat(打)D.catch【小题8】A.weB.ourC.usD.our’s【小题9】A.theyB.themC.their’sD.their【小题10】A.SundaysB.schooldaysC.workdaysD.birthdaysD&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语七年级上册Module 10练习题
分析与解答
习题“完形填空There is a big zoo in our city. There are lots of 1  in it. The elephant is very big. We all like to ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】由文章可知动物园里有很多动物。故选D【小题2】考查连词,表示“我们都喜欢看大象,它很可爱”,意思顺接使用and。【小题3】考查地理知识,“长白山”是属于中国的。【小题4】考查介词短语,表示相邻,使用next to。故选C【小题5】众所周知,“大熊猫”是吃竹子的。故选B【小题6】考查形容词,长颈鹿是高的,故选tall。【小题7】从文章中可知,我们都喜欢动物。故选A【小题8】表示“某人的朋友”,使用形容词性物主代词。【小题9】在句子中作动词see的宾语,使用宾格。【小题10】在所给的四个答案中,只有on Sundays符合题意。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完形填空There is a big zoo in our city. There are lots of 1  in it. The elephant is very big. We all lik...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“完形填空There is a big zoo in our city. There are lots of 1  in it. The elephant is very big. We all like to ...”主要考察你对“Module 10 Computers”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Module 10 Computers
与“完形填空There is a big zoo in our city. There are lots of 1  in it. The elephant is very big. We all like to ...”相似的题目:
Lingling switches on the laptop&&&& opens a new document. She wants &&&& write her homework.and;toto;andfor;toand;or
根据句意及所给首字母完成单词【小题1】Their grandchildren l&&&&in Australia.【小题2】I often v&&&&my website at the weekend.【小题3】How many e-mails do you s&&&&every month?【小题4】Can you get i&&&&on the Internet?【小题5】Do you know how to d&&&&music?【小题6】Becky can’t play computer g&&&&.【小题7】How do you o&&&&a new document?【小题8】His brother can’t w&&&&his homework on the computer.
On Sunday morning Jim has no lessons &&&& he goes to school with Tom.asorbutand
“完形填空There is a big z...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完形填空There is a big zoo in our city. There are lots of 1  in it. The elephant is very big. We all like to see it, 2  it is very cute. The tiger comes from the Changbai Mountain of 3 .It walks about in the cage(笼子).The lion’s room is 4  the tiger’s room. The panda in the zoo is a little shy. It is very interesting. It eats 5 .The giraffe is very 6 .It is very funny. It comes from Africa. We all 7  animals because they are 8  friends. Some boys and girls, men and women often come to the zoo and see 9  on 10 .【小题1】A.peopleB.dogsC.monkeysD.animals【小题2】A.andB.butC.becauseD.why【小题3】A.ChinaB.AmericaC.JapanD.England【小题4】A.inB.underC.next toD.above【小题5】A.treesB.bambooC.vegetablesD.rice【小题6】A.shortB.highC.tallD.fat【小题7】A.likeB.eatC.beat(打)D.catch【小题8】A.weB.ourC.usD.our’s【小题9】A.theyB.themC.their’sD.their【小题10】A.SundaysB.schooldaysC.workdaysD.birthdays”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完形填空There is a big zoo in our city. There are lots of 1  in it. The elephant is very big. We all like to see it, 2  it is very cute. The tiger comes from the Changbai Mountain of 3 .It walks about in the cage(笼子).The lion’s room is 4  the tiger’s room. The panda in the zoo is a little shy. It is very interesting. It eats 5 .The giraffe is very 6 .It is very funny. It comes from Africa. We all 7  animals because they are 8  friends. Some boys and girls, men and women often come to the zoo and see 9  on 10 .【小题1】A.peopleB.dogsC.monkeysD.animals【小题2】A.andB.butC.becauseD.why【小题3】A.ChinaB.AmericaC.JapanD.England【小题4】A.inB.underC.next toD.above【小题5】A.treesB.bambooC.vegetablesD.rice【小题6】A.shortB.highC.tallD.fat【小题7】A.likeB.eatC.beat(打)D.catch【小题8】A.weB.ourC.usD.our’s【小题9】A.theyB.themC.their’sD.their【小题10】A.SundaysB.schooldaysC.workdaysD.birthdays”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
it is a big zoo.改为感叹句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
What a big zoo it is! How big the zoo is!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 what about you同义句 的文章

随机推荐