扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
quiet 比较级造句,写六个用quietter
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
先说一个是quieter she is quieter than me when we meet friends. Our class atmosphere is quieter than before. I want to find a study place where is quieter than this place. could you please be quieter? Quietter is better for these patients.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
quiet 的比较级是什么
我是阿迪啊367
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
quieter很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢你的问题!^_^
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
more quiet
不对,应是quier
最高级是quiest ,quiet adj. 安静的;安定的;不动的;温顺的n. 安静;和平vt. 使平息;安慰vi. 平静下来[ 比较级quier 最高级quiest ]
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Body language is more useful in quiet place 等于什么
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Body language is of more use in quiet places.Body language is more useful where it is quiet.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
body language is better useful in quiet places/
body language what is more useful is in quiet place/
it's more useful for body language to be in a quiet place 、(这句美国人爱用)it's more useful for body language keeping a quiet surrounding/ 太多了你看着用吧!
扫描下载二维码quieter是什么意思_quieter在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
quieter是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
quieter是什么意思 quieter在线翻译 quieter什么意思 quieter的意思 quieter的翻译 quieter的解释 quieter的发音 quieter的同义词 quieter的反义词
quieter英 ['kwa??t?] 美 ['kwa??t?] 原级:最高级:第三人称单数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:quieter 基本解释防音装置,内燃机的消音装置,消声器;清静的( quiet的比较级 );僻静的;不起眼的;不激动的;quieter 网络解释1. [机]防音装置 内燃机的消音装置 消声器:disinfecting agent 消毒剂, 杀菌剂 | quieter [机]防音装置 内燃机的消音装置 消声器 | olden 古昔的2. 911查询·英语单词2. 消音装置:quiet well 安静井 | quieter 消音装置 | quietus 偿清;解除;静止状态3. 消音器:quieter 消声器 | quieter 消音器 | quietness 无声性4. 消声器:quiet 静的 | quieter 消声器 | quieter 消音器quieter 双语例句1. The benefit of combining a DISI engine with i-stop (originally called SISS: Smart Idle Stop System) is that the system restarts the engine about twice as fast, and quieter, than conventional idle-stop systems.&&&&相结合1与i缸内直喷发动机停止福利(原名监察部:智能怠速停止系统)是该系统重新启动发动机速度的两倍,更安静,比传统的闲置一站式系统。2. Their turbines can be smaller, since not all the air is passing through them, and this in turn means they are quieter and use less fuel.&&&&他们的涡轮可以更小,因为并非所有的空气都通过涡轮,这反过来也说明了它们会更安静并且使用更少的燃料。3. The brain starts ageing at 20; skin starts to age naturally in the mid-20s; muscles start ageing at 30, but regular exercise c and the voice starts ageing at 65, becoming quieter and hoarser.&&&&研究显示,大脑20岁开始衰老;皮肤25岁左右开始衰老;肌肉30岁开始老化,但常锻炼有助于预防肌肉老化;发音器官则从65岁开始衰老,声音变得轻声细气,越来越沙哑。4. Also, Tahoe's more slippery shape, thanks to improved aerodynamics, streamlined exterior mirrors and roof rack, and tighter body gap tolerances, makes Tahoe quieter as it slices through the air.&&&&此外,太浩湖的形状更光滑,改善空气动力学感谢,精简车外后视镜和车顶行李架,以及加强身体的差距公差,使浩安静,因为它通过空气片。5. The 100 and 200 year minima are due the next decade suggesting a quieter sun ahead.&&&&100和200年的最小值是由于在未来10年提出一个更为安静的太阳前进。6. 6. He peered over at the writhing blackness that jerked convulsively with the jerking nerves. It grew quieter. There were small twitched from the mass that still looked vaguely like the shape of a small animal.&&&&他凑过去,凝视着那黑糊糊的家伙,它的神经还在痉挛性地抽搐着,渐渐地静了下来,成了微颤的一团,但依稀可见小动物的模样。7. They can have a quieter and less competitive life.&&&&他们可以有一个安静的生活和竞争力较弱。8. Engine, slower city driving results in quieter, cleaner running.&&&&油发动机,汽车在城市低速行驶时,更宁静、更干净。9. Traditionally, there`s been a physical and a cultural divide between people who work in the bright lights and the fast pace of a city environment, and those whose jobs are based somewhere quieter or more remote.&&&&通常,在霓红闪烁,快节奏的城市生活中工作的人跟在郊区安静环境中工作的人之间有明显的心理和文化差异。10. Early jet engines had narrow inlets and were very noisy, but as the diameter of the fans at the front increased, the engines became quieter.&&&&早期的喷气发动机进气管狭窄,因而噪音很大。但随着前端风扇直径的加大,发动机的噪音越来越低。11. 11. SETA technology, it is quieter and more immune to interference, so that it is a real pleasure to&&&&&&SETA技术,使它更安静,抗干扰能力更强,所以使用更舒畅。12. Incorporating new SETA technology, it is quieter and more immune to interference, so that it is a real pleasure to use.&&&&&&纳入新的 SETA 技术,使它更安静,抗干扰能力更强,所以使用更舒畅。13. Wade was quieter than usual and did not set up his every morning complaint against the hominy that he so disliked.&&&&&&韦德倒是比平时安静了些,也不像每天早晨那样叫嚷不要吃他所厌恶的玉米粥了。14. For the review I used primarily a GEC 6AS7G and a Sylvania 5751 – my experience is the 5751, which is the lower gain version of the 12AX7, sounds better and is quieter in headphone amplifier applications.&&&&&&我用GEC 6AS7 及Sylvania 5751 作测评用胆- 5751 为低增益版12AX7,声音好点反静点。。15. Her lung sounds were a bit quieter than normal but I did not detect any congestion.&&&&&&她的肺部听起来较正常呼吸音低,但是我没有发现淤血症状。16. Anything that makes it quieter is more effective.&&&&&&能让手入水声音小的就是更有效的。17. Why do I fear that the quieter I am the less you will listen?&&&&&&我为什么害怕比较安静人我是你将会听的比较少量?18. quieter的翻译18. She hears a calling, but the voice that pulls at her is quieter than others, I think.&&&&&&她听到了召唤,但我认为,拉住她的声音比其他声音要小声多了。19. RADCLIFFE: I think that I like the quieter scenes.&&&&&&答:我认为我更喜欢文戏。20. 20. Let's also not forget that you may find that having a quieter month brings a welcome change.&&&&&&不要忘记你会发现度过平静的一个月会带来可喜的转变。quieter 单语例句1. Visitors will find this a quieter place to relax and convene with nature than Bai Causeway.2. The quieter member of the Liu clan, he is working harder to squeeze more margins out of the increasingly competitive feed business.3. Aircraft now entering into service are typically 20 decibels quieter than comparable products some 40 years ago.4. Peng Peng could be the next Lang Lang, but he has chosen a quieter path of composing music.5. Car parking on busy roads will also cost more in quieter areas.6. Imaginatively named Beach No 2 is smaller and quieter than Beach No 1 as it is further from the centre of the old town.7. Ma used the quieter form of communication in order not to disturb nearby wolves.8. There are also quieter activities, including angling for carp and other fish in a large manmade lake.9. The streets lack their usual bustle, and people speak in quieter voices.10. Issuing a guideline to create a quieter atmosphere is a step in the right direction to reduce noise pollution.quieter是什么意思,quieter在线翻译,quieter什么意思,quieter的意思,quieter的翻译,quieter的解释,quieter的发音,quieter的同义词,quieter的反义词,quieter的例句,quieter的相关词组,quieter意思是什么,quieter怎么翻译,单词quieter是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐