续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文(手机)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初中英语作文范文:中学生使用手机
初中英语作文范文:中学生使用手机,中考英语作文
- 连云港中考英语作文 】初中英语作文范文:中学生使用手机
  频道在考试后及时公布各科答案和及专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进初三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014中考的新初三学员能加倍努力,在2014年中考中也能取得优异的成绩。
  Dear Editor,
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students. In my opinion, we can bring mobile phones to schoolYours truly,As we know, the 21st century is a modern age and full of information. A mobile phone is one of the quickest tools for us to exchange information. The mobile phone is a fashionable and useful invention, so we ought to make the best use of it. Suppose there&s a sudden accident, it is more convenient for us to dial for help immediately. There&re also some games in the mobile phone. We can relax ourselves by playing them when we&re tired of our studies. In my opinion, it&s not wrong to follow the fashion, but the most important thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way.
  Yours truly,
  Wang Lin
2014中考各科目复习资料汇总
2013年部分省市中考试题汇总
出国留学网为您搜集整理
想了解更多关于连云港中考英语作文网的资讯,请访问:连云港中考英语作文
· 2014连云港中考英语作文真题范文
· 2014连云港中考英语作文题
· 2014年连云港中考英语作文题目
· 2014连云港中考英语作文题目
· 2014初三英语作文精选:付出即是收获
· 初中英语作文范文:中学生使用手机
· 2014中考英语作文通用句式:时间状语(位于句首或句末)
· 2014中考英语作文句型:That is the reason why ~~~
· 2013江苏连云港中考英语作文训练
· 2012江苏连云港中考英语作文真题
【推荐】下载出国留学网的快捷方式到桌面,以便下次使用。
城市推荐:
连云港中考英语作文编辑推荐文章
中考英语作文
初三英语作文
连云港中考英语作文最新文章扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文:使用手机的一个小故事60字以上
色色的0304
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Nowadays many middle school students carry mobile phones during school hours.Is it necessary?We had a big discussion.Most students think mobile phones can help them keep in touch with their friends and family.Also carrying phones is a way to be cool.But most teachers think differently.They say using mobile phones during school hours often causes lots of problems.Firstly,students are so young that they don’t have self-control.Secondly,they waste too much time playing games and sending text messages on the phone,that will influence their study.Thirdly,carrying phones to school may make students vie with each other.In my opinion,students shouldn’t carry phones during school hours because It has more disadvantages than advantages.Students should learn to use mobile phones at the right time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我对手机的看法My Opinion on Cellphone_大学英语作文_VOA英语网
我对手机的看法My Opinion on Cellphone
发表时间:内容来源:
Today, cellphone has been part of people&s live, they use cellphone to keep in touch with friends and family, cellphone is also very helpful in people&s work. As cellphone is so important, so people count on it so much, I think we need to take the right attitude towards cellphone.&
今天,手机已经成为人们生活的一部分,他们使用手机来和朋友以及家人保持联系,手机对每个人的工作也很有帮助。由于手机是如此的重要,因此人们很依赖手机,我认为我们需要正确对待手机。
Teenagers especially like to use cellphone, they can&t live without cellphone. Take my brother for example. He carries cellphone all the time, no matter what he does. When we are talking to him, he just lows down his head and says yes, I don&t think he is listening to us. When he is walking on the street, he still keeps his eyes on the screen. My brother is a typical cellphone user, I feel pity for him because he misses so many beautiful moment.
青少年特别喜欢使用手机,他们无法离开手机。就拿我弟弟来说。他随时都带着手机,无论在做什么。当我们和他谈话时,他底下头,嘴里应和着,我不认为他在听我们讲话。当他走在街上时,眼睛仍然在屏幕上。我的弟弟就是一个典型的手机使用者,我为他感到遗憾,因为他错过了很多美好的时刻。
It is very a common situation for the young people to low down their heads to check on the cellphone. They don&t have the real communicate with others, it is not a good behavior. It is better to drop down the cellphone and see the scenery around us.&
年轻人低头看手机是很常见的情绪。他们没有和别人进行真正的交流,这是不好的行为。我们最好放下手机,看看周围美丽的风景。
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 英语对话短文 的文章

随机推荐