英文面试问题问题。

当前位置: > >
过海关遇到的英语问题如何回答
中国日报网
在我个人去过的国家里,美国相对来说是有些繁琐的,我记得我第一次去的时候,不仅仅是美国大使馆的面试时间比较长,到美国时,他们还会让你通过一个机器,要把腰带解下来,双手上举,让一个机器扫描你的身体。自由行之前,在海关还是要回答一些问题的,下面介绍一些常见的,也附上比较好的回答。
1. Business or pleasure?
有时他们也问what is your purpose on this trip?比较好的回答包括:to visit my friends, vacation, business.
2. Where are you gonna stay during this trip?
比较好的回答包括: at my friend’s place,in a hotel.
3. Did someone ask you to bring anything into the United States?
这个问题其实是指违禁品或毒品,所以推荐的回答只有一个:No!
4. How long are you planning to say?
问这个问题是怕那种到了美国就不回去的人,所以一般答:2 weeks是比较稳妥的。
5. Do you have any relatives living here in this country?
有时他们也会问你是否有亲属在这边,这个问题照实回答即可。
现在的年轻人和我们那代人不同,很小的时候就可以随着父母出国了,出国就会过海关,过海关就要回答一些问题,别老想着水过去哦,做好准备就不会心虚和紧张了。Have a great trip!
作者简介:
Leon,哈尔滨工业大学毕业,双语心理治疗师。前主编,擅长美语,老友记骨灰粉,爱好HipHop和养狗。现居北京,拥有自己的心理工作室。
(中国日报网英语点津 丹妮 编辑)
中国日报网英语点津版权说明:凡注明来源为“中国日报网英语点津:XXX(署名)”的原创作品,除与中国日报网签署英语点津内容授权协议的网站外,其他任何网站或单位未经允许不得非法盗链、转载和使用,违者必究。如需使用,请与010-联系;凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非英语点津)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,目的在于传播更多信息,其他媒体如需转载,请与稿件来源方联系,如产生任何问题与本网无关;本网所发布的歌曲、电影片段,版权归原作者所有,仅供学习与研究,如果侵权,请提供版权证明,以便尽快删除。
中国日报网双语新闻
扫描左侧二维码
添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我们这儿都有!
中国日报双语手机报
点击左侧图标查看订阅方式
中国首份双语手机报
学英语看资讯一个都不能少!
关注和订阅
本文相关阅读
Copyright .cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版权声明:本网站所刊登的中国日报网英语点津内容,版权属中国日报网所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。 欢迎愿意与本网站合作的单位或个人与我们联系。
Email: .cn发现问题,中文例句,英文例句-词都网
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 发现问题
Strong leadership, problem identifying and solving skills.
较强的领导能力,善于发现问题、决问题的能力。
Preliminary investigation and study can discover the problem, can pose the problem, but cannot as yet solve it.
大略的调查和研究可以发现问题,提出问题,但是还不能解决问题。
Guiding: The Best Way To Find Problems--How to Develop Students
Initiative Consciousness in Raising Q
发现问题重在引导——科学教学中如何培养学生主动发现问题
The Effect of Knowledge on Problem Finding--Discussing from the Difference of the Ability of Problem Finding in Different F
论知识对发现问题的影响——从不同领域问题发现能力的差异谈起
THE SEAT BELT WARNING LAMP IS OPERATIONAL WITH NO PROBLEMS FOUN
安全带警报灯运转正常,未发现问题。
he tried to find out by indirection.
他试图通过间接的方式发现问题。
Hard to tell. Sometimes we can find the problem/ trouble right away.
很难说,有时我们能立刻发现问题。
and they saw the problem immediately.
他们立即发现了问题。
Another problem is how to find and use professionally trained people.
还有一个问题,发现和使用人才的问题。
About Our Country s Agricultural ModernizationDevalopment Problems:"Three I
关于我国农业现代化发展问题“三题”
The question is, what did the archbishop find?'
现在的问题是:大主教发现的是什么呢?”
The Present Situation, Problem and Solution of Modern Agriculture Development in X
新疆现代农业发展的现状、问题及对策
Development Situation and Weakness of Shanxi Modern Physical D
山西现代物流业发展现状、问题与对策
The Current Development and Problems existed
of Modern Distance Education in C
中国现代远程教育发展的现状和问题
The data verification checks don't find any problems with the data
数据验证检查没有发现任何数据问题
THE DISCOVERY OF BI SHENG'S GRAVE AND AN INITIAL PROBE INTO SOME RELEVANT MYSTERIES
毕昇墓地发现及相关问题初步探讨
The modern scientific development has thrown light on this question.
现代科学的发展已使这个问题明朗化。
They soon found a problem: where to put their money.
他们很快发现了问题:无处投放资金。当前位置: &
还存在一些问题的英文
英文翻译problems remain in terms of&&&& yet&&&& be&&&& ...&&&& problem&&&&svn 4-13&&&&our first bill came yesterday and we have some questions&&&&ask sb. some questions&&&&i sure hope i can answer them for you&&&&ask sb. some questions&&&&i have some questions to ask&&&&immigration to australia faq&&&&people still have different opinions on this question. bifurcation&&&&zhangknow s that chu is charm ing&&&&some issues on writing an english abstract of the scientific and technical pap ...&&&&some issues on writing english abstracts of sci-tech papers&&&&you got some issues stan, i think you need some counseling&&&&there is still iphone service exis there is still lan acc ...&&&&back speed bus&&&&the matrix survives&&&&ask her some questions&&&&i’m slowly falling out baby i’m tripping on silly things&&&&in some ways&&&&it's all right. i survived. i'm alive again&&&&there is still ip phone service existing among the users&&&&there is still lan access service existing among the users
例句与用法Confined by the knowledge of the writer , this dissertation has its problems受笔者水平所限,本文也还存在一些问题和不足。 Third , the major of existed problems , which brought by carring out the practice of diversification加拿大多元文化主义政策反对文化强制,符合时代潮流。但是它推行的时间还不长,还存在一些问题。 Mental health education of postgraduates is enhanced and improved in recent years , but there also are some problems摘要近年来,大学生心理健康教育工作得到较大的推进和提高,但还存在一些问题。 There are questions whether its electronic innards will be rugged enough for rain , snow and difficult terrain至于它的电子内部结构是否非常坚固足以抵抗雨雪等坏天气和崎岖的地形,还存在一些问题。 However , some problems are brought the adverse effect on the cultural industry cultivation in the cultural resource development但是,在文化资源开发中还存在一些问题对文化产业的培育带来不利影响。 However , there still exist some problems such as the high cost of innovation , the introduction and source of new technology但企业在创新费用的使用,技术引进方式的渠道、目标,技术来源等方面还存在一些问题。 State - subsidized educational loan package which aims to help needy students complete their college education , has achieved greatly摘要旨在帮助贫困大学生完成学业的国家助学贷款政策已经取得了显著的成效,但是还存在一些问题。 However , some problems exist in the sampling , processing and interpretation of multi - component seismic data , especially for petroleum exploration in the land然而在陆上油气勘探中,在多分量数据采集、处理方法和解释方面还存在一些问题。 Although china ’ s reform in urban land use institution has made great achievements , there have emerged many problems that should by no means be neglected城市土地使用制度改革虽然已取得了巨大成就,但在改革和执行过程中还存在一些问题。 But at present , the technology of boosting pressure for water injection on well groups still has some problems , and it should be improved in the production practice unceasingly但目前井组增压注水还存在一些问题,应在生产实践中不断改进技术。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
还存在一些问题的英文翻译,还存在一些问题英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译还存在一些问题,还存在一些问题的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved相关词典网站:扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一个英文问题.提出一个计划、方案 .这里的提出 用英语都可以用 哪个单词或词组表示?例如 put forward / present a plan 之类的词
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
draw upproposegiveput forwardfilemakecome up withpresentmove