you are my left翻译 side of the wings的翻译

You may never know I am to you how much I miss you why we can't be together unfortunately left after the unexpected love now I no happy not happy not only because of you just because you do not belong to me I miss you feel your kiss your body, you give me all of me dear I miss you by my side never left 的翻译是:You may never know I am to you how much I miss you why we can't be together unfortunately left after the unexpected love now I no happy not happy not only because of you just because you do not belong to me I miss you feel your kiss your body, you give me all of me dear I miss you by my side never l 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
You may never know I am to you how much I miss you why we can't be together unfortunately left after the unexpected love now I no happy not happy not only because of you just because you do not belong to me I miss you feel your kiss your body, you give me all of me dear I miss you by my side never left
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
You may never know I am to you how much I miss you why we can't be together unfortunately left after the unexpected love now I no happy not happy not only because of you just because you do not belong to me I miss you feel your kiss your body, you give me all of me dear I miss you by my side never l
正在翻译,请等待...
You may never know I am to you how much I miss you why we can't be together unfortunately left after the unexpected love now I no happy not happy not only because of you just because you do not belong to me I miss you feel your kiss your body, you give me all of me dear I miss you by my side never l
相关内容&a你今年回家没 Your goes home this year does not have & aまだ無理だょ [yo)仍然是不合情理的 & a基本上,我的兴趣爱好很简单,就是动漫和电影。 Basically, my interest hobby is very simple, is the animation and the movie. & asihua.:user not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)
& aquality control Associate 质量管理同事 & ait is possible
to 它是可能的 & a你经常在课后和朋友一起练习打排球吗 You frequently practice after the class and the friend to play the volleyball together & a观看学生表演、游览名胜 Watches the student to perform, the tour scenic spot
& aexposure control 曝光控制 & a无知者无畏 Know-nothing party dauntless & a??????????????? ????? ? ????????? & aLet me take care of your heart 让我照料您的心脏 & a这一刻起 正在翻译,请等待...
& asport club 垂悬 & a秋天开始,冬天不会远了 Autumn starts, could not in the winter far & aDo you know my heart。 您知道我的心脏。 & aself-organization 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDare,you,run,I'l l,catch,you,dare,to,marry,me,to,marry,Excuse,me,MissSu。 胆敢,您,奔跑, I'l l,抓住,您,胆敢,对,结婚,我,对,结婚,辨解,我, MissSu。 & a什么都不用 Anything does not use & a父母和孩子之间的 代沟 Between parents and child's generation gap & a他妈的,老子心情糟透了,滚滚滚 His mother, the father mood has been ruined, rolls billowing & a怀念童年 Fondly remembers the childhood & aAlthough you spent your previous time without me, I can not live the rest of my life without you... 虽然您花费了您的早先时间,不用我,我不可能居住我的后半生没有您… & a刘女士 Ms. Liu & a他们正在看一场足球比赛。 They are watching a soccer competition. & aThe boy is surprised, but does not understand.
& ayank isi'n aku pulsa di no ini, ntar aku tlpn penting bnge 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你还是那个你 我却不是那个我 Your that your I am not actually that I & a百度无所不能 Hundred degrees omnipotent & a断裂后又用胶带粘贴住 After the break uses the adhesive tape to glue & a今晚依然是 Tonight still is & a努力,生活会好的 Diligently, the life can good & a王力宏你好 Wang Lihong you good & avictoria Kinda failed with the event for Victoria today no?? 维多利亚有点儿不合格以事件为今天维多利亚没有? ? & aTalkto me Talkto我 & aspecific boundary method 具体界限方法 & aWhen she saw Beijing Opera programmes on TV,she always changed channels. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHow transfers the warehouse charges English to say How transfers the warehouse charges English to say & a? assembly drawing ? 总图 & aThis letter serves as an offer of your engagement in a temporary capacity for probation period. 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhy did u attack me ??
为什么做了u攻击我执行 & aage-fighting moisturizer 年龄战斗的润肤霜 & a他想去看电影吗?是的 He wants to go to watch the movie? Is & athe main purpose of the text is to tell parent 文本的主要目的将告诉父母 & a怀念我的初恋 Fondly remembers my first love & aManual for further instructions.
& aRiding it is a good train for people 乘坐它是一列好火车为人 & a100平方米 100 square meters & a不是真心对待就会有回报 Is not the sincerity treatment can have the repayment & a他对这座城堡已经很熟悉了,他常骑车去那里 He very much has already been familiar with to this castle, he often rides a bicycle there & ayou need to have your car examined more regularly 您需要有您的汽车审查了通常 & aA broad group of demonstrable processes requiring the complex manipulation of information, concepts, and language. Typical examples include problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and communication. 要求信息、概念和語言的複雜操作的一個寬廣的小組可示範的過程。 典型的例子包括解決問題,重要認為,決定做和通信。 & a我给不了你想要的那种幸福,原谅我 I cannot give that kind of happiness which you wanted, forgave me & aREL Acoustics Ltd REL有限公司声学 & aI will be all right without anyone. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYou may never know I am to you how much I miss you why we can't be together unfortunately left after the unexpected love now I no happy not happy not only because of you just because you do not belong to me I miss you feel your kiss your body, you give me all of me dear I miss you by my side never left You may never know I am to you how much I miss you why we can't be together unfortunately left after the unexpected love now I no happy not happy not only because of you just because you do not belong to me I miss you feel your kiss your body, you give me all of me dear I miss you by my side never l &对专辑《Imaginaerum》的歌词翻译【nightwish吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:33,191贴子:
对专辑《Imaginaerum》的歌词翻译收藏
OK,继续。。。Imaginaerum据骚托讲:这是一张概念专辑,讲的是一位临死的老年作曲家追忆青春年华的故事。起初,专辑的名字叫Imaginarium,后来为了避免混淆改为Imaginaerum,但在Storytime曲目中依然保留了Imaginarium一词。专辑名的含义与想象力和人生的跌宕起伏(the power of imagination and the roller coaster of life)有关。骚托说专辑受导演蒂姆·伯顿(Tim Burton)、作家尼尔·盖曼(Neil Gaiman)和画家萨尔瓦多·达利(Salvador Dalí)三人影响最大,也从一众音乐家(Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, Ennio Morricone, Christy Moore, Van Halen and Pantera)身上多少得到些启示。 01 TAIKATALVI魔幻冬日 Taikatalvi意为Winter Magic,也是芬兰一本书Moominland Midwinter(姆明谷的冬天)的题名。 Lapsistain rakkain t?? n?ytt?m? on Mis kuutamo kujillaan kulkee Taipunut havu, kes? hoivassa sen Valkomeren niin aavan Joka aavekuun siivin Saapuu mut kotiin noutamaanP??ll? talvisen maan hetki kuin ikuisuus Mi pienen kissan jaloin luokseni hiipii T??l tarinain l?hteell? asua saan mis Viulu valtavan kaihon Ikis?velt??n maalaa Laulullaan her?tt?? maan 网上对应的英文版如下: This stage is the dearest of my childrenWhere moonlight moves through alleysA bent twig, a summer in its careWhite vast open seaOn the wings of a phantom moonComes to take me home这里是我的孩子们最珍视的地方小巷里洒满了月光弯弯的树枝撩拨着夏日广阔的大海,银光粼粼乘着那魅惑的月光记忆回到了故乡 In winterland a moment is an eternityCreeps to me on kitten pawsI get to live here where the story beginsWhere a violin echoes the eternal melody of immense longingWaking up the earth with its song冬日的时间仿佛凝固如悄悄行走的小猫我会驻留在这故事开始的地方那悠扬的小提琴声回荡着永恒的祈望之律唤醒沉睡的大地
nightwish,亚马逊网上书城,满59元免运费,好书不间断!850多万种中外正版精品图书一网打尽!买nightwish,就上Z.CN!正版图书,天天低价特惠,让您挚爱阅读!
第一句按照原文的话(按照我的不懂装懂的灵魂直译)应该是“亲爱的——行进在月华漫布的街道,舞台上我的孩子们”……?原文语序似乎是这样不过昏兰语的语序一直很迷
02 STORYTIME故事时间 ‘Twas the night before When all through the world No words, no dreams, then one day以前皆是长夜大地一片寂寥无言,无梦,突然有一天 A writer by a fire Imagined all Gaia Took a journey into a child-man’s heart火旁出现一位作家童心未泯构思着神话故事 A painter on the shore Imagined all the world Within a snowflake on his palm海边出现一位画家凝视着掌中的雪花想象着画中的世界 Unframed by poetry A canvas of awe Planet Earth falling back into the stars一幅叹为观止的画作未经诗词点缀描绘着地球坠向众星 I am the voice of Never-Never-Land The innocence, the dreams of every man I am the empty crib of Peter Pan我是那永不岛的灵音众生心中的梦幻和纯真童话故事的摇篮 A silent kite against the blue, blue sky Every chimney, every moonlit sight I am the story that will read you real Every memory that you hold dear是那飞向蓝天的风筝圣诞节的烟囱,月光笼罩的美景我是知悉你心的故事珍视过去的回忆 I am the journey I am the destination I am the home The tale that reads you我是旅途我是终点我是故乡是那知你一切的传说 A way to taste the night The elusive high Follow the madness Alice, you know once did我会带你度过长夜引你到那变幻莫测的高空爱丽丝!放开手脚!你以前也疯狂过! Alice指的是《爱丽丝梦游仙境》中的Alice,这里借指我们每一个凡人。 Imaginarium A dream emporium Caress the tales And they will dream you real幻象之境美梦满目用心感触梦想成真 A storyteller’s game Lips that intoxicate The core of all life is a limitless chest of tales讲述的精髓是那陶醉人心的故事生命的奥义是那无尽的奇妙传说 I am the voice of Never-Never-Land The innocence, the dreams of every man I am the empty crib of Peter Pan我是那永不岛的灵音众生心中的梦幻和纯真童话故事的摇篮 A silent kite against the blue, blue sky Every chimney, every moonlit sight I am the story that will read you real Every memory that you hold dear是那飞向蓝天的风筝圣诞节的烟囱,月光笼罩的美景我是知悉你心的故事珍视过去的回忆 I am the voice of Never-Never-Land The innocence, the dreams of every man Searching heavens for another Earth我是那永不岛的灵音众生心中的梦幻和纯真找寻着世间的另一方天堂
03 GHOST RIVER亡灵之河这首描述的是魔鬼和大地女神盖娅之间的争斗,和后面的Rest Calm一样反映的是生活中的阴暗面。男声部分象征魔鬼的话语,女声部分象征盖娅的话语,河流象征生活,island、mill、ghost town均有象征意义,依个人的想法去理解吧。It’s a long road down the river deep ‘n wild Every twist and turn a wonder-dale It’s a scary ride we’d give anything to take Let yourself bleed Leave a footprint on every island you see荒野的那条河流又深又长蜿蜒曲折,急转直下带上一切能用的东西河上的旅程惊险无比,致人受伤记住涉足的每一个河中小岛Hey you, child of rape, the riverbed awaits Snow white, pitch-black, your life such strife Heavenward, deep down, I’ll show you such sights Believe it, we live as we dream / scream嘿,可怜的孩子,河床快到了忽暗忽明,生活争斗不堪上看下看,皆是此景相信吧,生活有憧憬也有绝望Rape在此处不是强X的意思,是受到毁坏、破坏的意思,不要误解。“He will go down he will drown drown, deeper down The river wild will take your only child He will go down he will drown drown deeper down The mills grind slow in a riverbed ghost town“他会沉下水去,在那深处溺死这条河流会夺走你唯一的孩子他会沉下水去,在那深处溺死受尽折磨,化为河中亡灵He will go down he will drown drown, deeper down If you want me, then do come across”他会沉下水去,在那深处溺死如有需要,就来找我(指魔鬼或盖娅)”What is it you dream of, child of mine? The magic ride, the mermaid cove? Never met a kinder heart than yours Let it bleed Leave a footprint on every island you see你都梦见了什么,我的孩子?魔幻的旅途,美人鱼海湾?从未见过你这么善良的人易受伤害记住涉足的每一个河中小岛(有点儿“吃一堑,长一智”的意味)“I am the painted faces, the toxic kiss Sowing of doubt, troll beneath the bridge Come across Death by a thousand cuts Believe it, we live as we dream / scream”“我是那虚假的面孔,有毒的香吻散布的疑虑,桥下的怪物你若过来凌迟将你处死相信吧,生活有憧憬也有绝望”“I am the desert-scape, the sand inside your hourglass I am the fear and abuse, the leper children Every eye sewn shut”“我是那荒漠的悲景,流逝的光阴我是恐惧也是暴虐,不受待见的孩子我的眼睛只见黑暗,不见光明”“We will go down we will drown drown, deeper down The river wild will be our last ride We will go down we will drown drown, deeper down The mills grind slow in a riverbed ghost town”“我们会沉下水去,在那深处溺死这条荒野之河是我们的最后一程我们会沉下水去,在那深处溺死受尽折磨,化为河中亡灵”Beautifully shy as you are Never lose your heart And do come across你这么美丽羞涩别丢了你的本真务必克服一切
04 SLOW, LOVE, SLOW缓爱这首歌曲受上个世纪三十年代美国夜总会音乐影响,属于爵士风格,也受大卫·林奇的《双峰》启发。Come and share this painting with me Unveiling of me, the magician that never failed来和我一起欣赏这幅画除去面纱,我会像魔术师一样给你惊喜This deep sigh coiled around my chest Intoxicated by a major chord I wonder Do I love you or the thought of you?胸中深聚的这口闷气被这陶醉的弦音冲淡我疑惑:我爱的是你的身体还是思想?Slow, love, slow Only the weak are not lonely慢慢相爱唯有弱者才畏惧孤单Southern blue, morning dew Let-down-your-guards, I-love-you’s Ice-cream castles, lips-to-ear rhymes A slumber deeper than time南方那湛蓝的天空,晶莹的晨露敞开心胸,我爱你的一切温馨的居所,甜言和蜜语伴随时间永远沉睡这段骚托有借鉴童话《睡美人》的嫌疑。Slow, love, slow Only the weak are not lonely慢慢相爱唯有弱者才畏惧孤单
05 I WANT MY TEARS BACK还我眼泪I want my tears back还我眼泪The treetops, the chimneys, the snowbed stories, winter grey Wildflowers, those meadows of heaven, wind in the wheat高高的树梢,圣诞的烟囱,雪原的传说,朦胧的寒冬野外的鲜花,天国的牧场,麦田的香风A railroad across waters, the scent of grandfatherly love Blue bayous, Decembers, moon through a dragonfly’s wings水上的铁路,祖父爱的气息湛蓝的小海湾,十二月的圣诞,蜻蜓纷飞的月夜Where is the wonder where’s the awe Where’s dear Alice knocking on the door Where’s the trapdoor that takes me there Where the real is shattered by a Mad March Hare叹为观止的景象去哪儿了?爱丽丝叩门的地方去哪儿了?带我通向神奇世界的活板门去哪儿了?三月疯兔道破真相的地方去哪儿了?Alice、Mad March Hare(三月疯兔)均为《爱丽丝梦游仙境》中的角色。Where is the wonder where’s the awe Where are the sleepless nights I used to live for Before the years take me I wish to see The lost in me叹为观止的景象去哪儿了?以前的不眠之夜去哪儿了?光阴飞逝我多么希望找回迷失的自我I want my tears back I want my tears back now还我眼泪还我眼泪,马上!A ballet on a grove, still growing young all alone A rag doll, a best friend, the voice of Mary Costa树林中的芭蕾,还独自在年轻的心头舞蹈可爱的布娃娃,幼时的好友,公主甜美的声音A ballet on a grove貌似是《睡美人》中的一处场景;Mary Costa,玛丽·科斯塔,1959年的迪士尼版《睡美人》中公主欧若拉的配音演员。
天啊!不是坟贴
真的超爱这首imaginarum纯音乐,是这个专辑合起来的,毫无违和感
06 SCARETALE惊魂噩梦这首歌曲与童年噩梦有关,是Nightwish版的Enter Sandman(Metallica乐队的著名歌曲),同时也是对迪士尼歌曲Grim Grinning Ghosts的致敬,原名为Haunted Mansion Ride。Once upon a time in a daymare Dying to meet you, little child, enter enter this sideshow以前做了次白日噩梦:“小子!想死你了!给你准备了些小把戏!”Time for bed the cradle still rocks 13 chimes on a dead man’s clock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock孩子已经上床了,摇篮居然还在摇晃!死人的表响了13声,竟然还在滴答作响!The bride will lure you, cook you, eat you Your dear innocence boiled to feed the evil in need of fear鬼娘会勾引你,然后把你煮着吃了!你那娇贵的童真也会喂给那恐怖的恶魔!Burning farms and squealing pigs A pool of snakes to swim with, oh sweet poison bite me bite me还有那大火熊熊的农场,尖叫的丑猪翻腾不休的蟒池,噢!甜美的毒液,来一口!“ Ladies and gentlemen Be heartlessly welcome ! To Cirque De Morgue And what a show we have for you tonight ! ”“女士们,先生们!欢迎来到残酷的死尸马戏团!今晚会有一场精彩纷呈的表演!”Restless souls will put on their dancing shoes Mindless ghouls with lot of limbs to lose Illusionists, contortionist, Tightrope-walkers tightening the noose躁动不安的幽灵扭来扭去呆头呆脑的食尸鬼乱丢残肢魔术师、柔术师、走钢丝的一起紧勒着绞架的绳索Horde of spiders, closet tentacles Laughing harpies with their talons ripping, sher-chrisss, per-vizzz蜘蛛到处乱爬,壁橱里的触角乱挠鬼哭狼嚎的哈比张牙舞爪,嚓嚓嚓,嘶嘶嘶Harpy:哈比,希腊神话中的鹰身女妖,长着妇人的头和身体,长长的头发,鸟的翅膀和青铜的鸟爪。The pendulum still sways for you Such are the darks here to show you, child in a corner, fallen mirrors, all kingdom in cinders“小子!不急,还有时间!这边还有的看:黑暗角落里的恶童,通向无底洞的镜子,化为乌有的王国!”
阶梯费率低至1%,无汇兑损失,更支持1-3天到账业务,销售旺季款项流动高效,透明!支持美元,欧元,英镑,日元等自由往来结算,多平台统一提款,直达您的国内银行账户!
07 ARABESQUE阿拉倍斯Arabesque:芭蕾舞姿的一种。
08 TURN LOOSE THE MERMAIDS脱缚的美人鱼这首忧伤的歌曲是骚托有感于祖父的去世而创作,同时歌曲的名字是为了致敬厄运金属(Doom Metal)乐队“我垂死的新娘(My Dying Bride)”的专辑《Turn Loose The Swans》。骚托的祖父去世时,他的祖母最后做的事情是:check his teeth, warm his toes, and then say 'Good journey my love, see you soon',与歌词部分类似。A kite above a graveyard grey At the end of the line far far away A child holding on to the magic of birth and awe阴郁墓地,纸鸢当空长线彼端新生孩童,神奇可畏这里墓地上空的纸鸢显然隐喻生命的逝去,长线连结生死,孩童则象征新生命。Oh, how beautiful it used to be Just you and me far beyond the sea The waters, scarce in motion Quivering still噢!多么怀念你我在大海彼岸那美好的岁月那海水,风平浪静银波微动At the end of the river the sundown beams All the relics of a life long lived Here, weary traveller rest your wand Sleep the journey from your eyes在那浸染落日余晖的河流尽头生命的过往历历在目疲惫的行者,放下你的手杖就在这里闭目沉睡吧!Good journey, love, time to go I checked your teeth and warmed your toes In the horizon I see them coming for you“亲爱的,该上路了,一路走好!给你看看牙,暖暖脚!我看到她们在远处向你招手!”The mermaid grace, the forever call Beauty in spyglass on an old man’s porch The mermaids you turned loose brought back your tears峥嵘的岁月,双眸眀现往生的召唤,穿堂回响悲欢的泪水,终表慰藉国外一粉丝对这段有如下解读:the mermaid grace隐喻美好的生活;the forever call隐喻死亡召唤;beauty in spyglass隐喻逝者眼中浮现的过往,spyglass借指双眼;turned loose the mermaids指临终时对生活彻底超脱;tears指彻底放开后亦悲亦喜的心境致人落泪。
09 REST CALM心魂俱静这首歌曲灵感来自乐队Paradise Lost(失乐园)和My Dying Bride(我垂死的新娘)。I went to die in a seaside hotel Lanes of memory paved by sweet frozen moments身卧滨海客房,命不久矣往昔的甜蜜时刻冰封了繁复的记忆Deathbed memories of home Never let me go行将就木,家的羁绊挥之不去Every little memory resting calm in me Resting in a dream Smiling back at me The faces of the past keep calling me to come back home To caress the river with awe Within there’s every little memory resting calm with me Resting in a dream Smiling back at me The faces of the past keep calling me to come back home Rest calm and remember me点点滴滴静落心海如梦如幻嫣然释然旧友浮现,唤我归乡生命如河,可畏可叹点点滴滴静汇心河如梦如幻嫣然释然旧友浮现,心静神怡彼心不忘,唤我归乡You are the moon pulling my black waters You are the land in my dark closet Stay by my side until it all goes dark forever When silent the silence comes closer你是明月,引我心汐你是净土,驻我身躯死寂渐袭伴我永没幽暗
10 THE CROW, THE OWL AND THE DOVE乌鸦、猫头鹰和鸽子歌词创作灵感来自于美国作家梭罗《瓦尔登湖》中的句子:I don't care about the love, the beauty, the pride or anything, just give me the truth. 词中乌鸦象征骄傲,猫头鹰象征智慧,鸽子象征爱与和平。A crow flew to me Kept its distance Such a proud creation I saw its soul, envied its pride But needed nothing it had一只乌鸦飞向我落在不远处多么了不起的一只生灵我洞悉了它的灵魂,钦羡它的骄傲但我并不需要An owl came to me Old and wise Pierced right through my youth I learned its ways, envied its sense But needed nothing it had一只猫头鹰飞向我历练且睿智惊醒了正值青年的我我知悉了它的处世,钦羡它的理智但我并不需要Don’t give me love Don’t give me faith Wisdom nor pride Give innocence instead我不需要关爱也不需要信仰、智慧和骄傲而是需要纯真Don’t give me love I’ve had my share Beauty nor rest Give me truth instead不要给我关爱、美或是其他我已拥有而是给我真理A dove came to me Had no fear It rested on my arm I touched its calm, envied its love But needed nothing it had一只鸽子飞向我无畏无惧栖息在我的手臂我感受了它的镇静,钦羡它的爱心但我并不需要A swan of white she came to me The lake mirrored her beauty sweet I kissed her neck, adored her grace But needed nothing she could give一只洁白的天鹅飞向我平静的湖面映出它的甜美倒影我亲吻了它的秀项,钦慕它的优雅但我并不需要Gar tuht river (Go to the river)Ger te rheged (You'll find a fairyland)到河边去你会发现一处美妙乐园
11 LAST RIDE OF THE DAY最后一程We live in every moment but this one Why don’t we recognize the faces loving us so我们度过了无数时刻却忘却了当下为什么不去记住挚爱我们的人What’s God if not the spark that started life Smile of a stranger Sweet music, starry skies Wonder, mystery, wherever my road goes Early wake-ups in a moving home Scent of fresh-mown grass in the morning sun Open theme park gates waiting for上帝不就是那创造了生命的燎原火星吗?陌生人的微笑甜蜜的音乐,璀璨的星空奇观,奥秘,无论我去向何方(这些永驻我心)漂泊他乡,心有惶惶晨光下新修剪草坪的芬香,沁人心脾主题公园,敞门迎客Riding the day, every day into sunset Finding the way back home每日奔赴,直至日落只为找寻归乡的路Once upon a night we’ll wake to the carnival of life The beauty of this ride ahead such an incredible high It’s hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead This moment the dawn of humanity The last ride of the day五彩斑斓的生活总有一天会惊醒你我前方那美妙的旅程会无比刺激与其抱怨生活还不如改变生活此刻才是我们真正的觉醒也是旅程的结束It’s hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.这句话出自Adlai Stevenson(美国一政治家),在1962年联合国缅怀安娜·埃莉诺·罗斯福(Anna Eleanor Roosevelt,美国第32任总统富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福的妻子)的集会上说的,原文为:She would rather light candles than curse the darkness and her glow had warmed the world.此后,该文衍生了很多变种,*托这个也是其一。表意为:与其诅咒抱怨黑暗,还不如点亮蜡烛来照亮黑暗。深层意思为:遇到问题与其抱怨,还不如去寻找方法解决问题。Wake up, Dead Boy Enter adventureland Tricksters, magicians will show you all that’s real Careless jugglers, snakecharmers by your trail Magic of a moment Abracadabra觉醒吧,亡童!进入那神奇乐园变戏法的、魔术师会为你展示那亦真亦幻的表演途中还有漫不经心的杂耍人、舞蛇人神奇一刻“变!”
12 SONG OF MYSELF自我之歌这首歌曲灵感来自骚托最喜欢的诗人沃尔特·惠特曼(Walt Whitman)的同名自由体诗歌。1. From A Dusty Bookshelf尘封的书架2. All That Great Heart Lying Still鸿心若止水The nightingale is still locked in the cage The deep breath I took still poisons my lungs An old oak sheltering me from the blue Sun bathing on its dead frozen leaves夜莺依旧深锁笼中污浊的空气仍然侵蚀着我的肺腑一棵年老的橡树为我遮蔽青空烈日炙烤着它那一动不动的枯叶此处的nightingale骚托隐喻自己,与《The Escapist》中的歌词“A nightingale in a golden cage, that's me locked inside reality's maze”一致。A catnap in the ghost town of my heart She dreams of storytime and the river ghosts Of mermaids, of Whitman’s and the Ride Raving harlequins, gigantic toys繁乱的心休憩了片刻思绪又回到了:奇妙的故事、亡灵之河美人鱼、惠特曼的诗歌、刺激的旅程疯狂的丑角、巨大的玩具Harlequin:丑角,最初他们的服装上常有菱形的图案,后来以此指代。A song of me a song in need Of a courageous symphony A verse of me a verse in need Of a pure-heart singing me to peace自我之歌,吟唱当时发出激昂的旋律自我之诗,疾书正需传出舒心的文字All that great heart lying still and slowly dying All that great heart lying still on an angelwing鸿心若止水,渐渐消退鸿心稳若山,默默向善此处的angelwing若直译为“天使之翼”,是有些突兀的,它象征的是一种善念,上文的老橡树遮蔽烈日,一种善举;下文的小丑不管自己是什么状态,为了表演也是强颜欢笑,带给观众欢乐,一种善举。All that great heart lying still In silent suffering Smiling like a clown until the show has come to an end What is left for encore Is the same old Dead Boy’s song Sung in silence All that great heart lying still and slowly dying All that great heart lying still on an angelwing鸿心处变不惊默默承受像小丑一样挤着笑容直至表演结束继续上演的依旧是那不变的亡童之歌无声地吟唱鸿心若止水,渐渐消退鸿心稳若山,默默向善此处的Dead Boy与歌曲《Dead Boy’s Poem》中的Dead Boy一致。A midnight flight into Covington Woods A princess and a panther by my side These are Territories I live for I’d still give my everything to love you more午夜梦回卡温顿树林公主和黑豹伴我左右这些是我向往的世界我依然不顾一切投身其中Covington Woods:电影神秘村(The Village)中树林的名字;A princess and a panther:指作家Wendy Orr(温迪·奥尔)的童话《The Princess and Her Panther》。3. Piano Black漆黑当空A silent symphony A hollow opus #1,2,3无声的旋律空洞的#1,2,3乐曲Sometimes the sky is piano black Piano black over cleansing waters有时候天空一片漆黑笼罩着荡涤尘世的圣水Resting pipes, verse of bore Rusting keys without a door束之高阁的管乐器,无聊的诗词犹如一把久置生锈的钥匙,无门可开Sometimes the within is piano black Piano black over cleansing waters有时候我们的内心一团漆黑无法洗去心中的污浊All that great heart lying still and slowly dying All that great heart lying still on an angelwing鸿心若止水,渐渐消退鸿心稳若山,默默向善
4. Love博爱I see a slow, simple youngster by a busy street, with a begging bowl in his shaking hand. Trying to smile but hurting infinitely. Nobody notices. I do, but walk by.繁忙的街道上,我看到了一个行动缓慢、反应迟钝的孩子,颤抖的双手捧着一只乞讨用的碗。他试着向人微笑,却令人无比心酸。没人注意到他。我注意到了,但走开了。An old man gets naked and kisses a model-doll in his attic. It’s half-light and he’s in tears. When he finally comes his eyes are cascading.一个老男人赤身裸体,在他的阁楼里亲吻着模型娃娃。灯光朦胧,他的眼中噙着泪水。最后竟嚎啕大哭起来。I see a beaten dog in a pungent alley. He tries to bite me. All pride has left his wild drooling eyes. I wish I had my leg to spare.在一条气味难耐的巷子里我遇到了一条被打的狗。它想咬我,凶狠的眼睛直勾勾地盯着我,已没了往日的神采。希望它能嘴下留情。A mother visits her son, smiles to him through the bars. She’s never loved him more.一位母亲正在探视被监禁的儿子,隔着铁窗朝他微笑。她从未像现在这样爱他。An obese girl enters an elevator with me. All dressed up fancy, a green butterfly on her neck. Terribly sweet perfume deafens me. She’s going to dinner alone. That makes her even more beautiful.一位体态臃肿的女孩和我一同走进了电梯。她衣着奇异,脖子上文了一只绿色的蝴蝶,身上浓烈的香水快把我的耳朵熏聋了。她独自一人赶赴晚宴,这让她显得更加与众不同了。I see a model’s face on a brick wall. A statue of porcelain perfection beside a violent city kill. A city that worships flesh.我看到一面砖墙上刷着一位模特的精致面容;一尊完美的瓷质雕像,它旁边曾发生一起凶杀。这座城市充斥着肉欲。The 1st thing I ever heard was a wandering man telling his story It was you, the grass under my bare feet The campfire in the dead of the night The heavenly black of sky and sea我听到的第一个故事与一位流浪的人有关。那人正是阁下,你犹如我赤脚下的柔软青草,死寂之夜的熊熊篝火,天海之间的宁静黑暗。It was us Roaming the rainy roads, combing the gilded beaches Waking up to a new gallery of wonders every morn Bathing in places no-one’s seen before Shipwrecked on some matt-painted island Clad in nothing but the surf - beauty’s finest robe正是我们漫步于雨天的道路;搜寻着金色的海滩;每日清晨伴随着新的惊奇醒来;在人迹罕至的地方嬉戏;在电影里表演着海岛遇险;一丝不挂,身披浪花——精致华美的外衣。Matte Painting:在电影拍摄中很多时候实景不能满足剧情、导演的需要,为了能出现符合剧情,或者导演想法的场景,导演们让画家把他们想要的场景画在玻璃上,然后放在镜头前,通过光学手段,遮挡掉他们不想要的场景,可以用来创建整个场景,或者对已有场景进行扩充。Beyond all mortality we are, swinging in the breath of nature In early air of the dawn of life A sight to silence the heavens超越死亡,在自然的气息里摇荡。黎明的景象,就是一处静谧的天堂。I want to travel where life travels, following its permanent lead Where the air tastes like snow music Where grass smells like fresh-born Eden I would pass no man, no stranger, no tragedy or rapture I would bathe in a world of sensation Love, Goodness, and Simplicity ( While violated and imprisoned by technology )我愿行走在生命所至的地方,永远追随她的脚步。在那里,空气如同纯净的乐章;草地犹如新生的伊甸;我不会错过任何一人,结交每一朋友,经历悲喜;我会在一个激动人心、博爱、友善、朴素的世界里嬉戏(虽然这个世界被科技亵渎和禁锢)。The thought of my family’s graves was the only moment I used to experience true love That love remains infinite, as I’ll never be the man my father is想到故去的亲人时,我才明白什么是真正的爱。那种爱意绵延无穷,我永远也不会拥有像父亲那样爱意浓浓的胸怀。How can you “just be yourself” when you don’t know who you are? Stop saying “I know how you feel” How could anyone know how another feels?没有认清自己怎么可能“做回自己”?别再说“我知道你的感受”,人怎么可能知道别人的感受?Who am I to judge a priest, beggar, whore, politician, wrongdoer? I am, you are, all of them already有什么资格去评判牧师、乞丐、娼妓、政客、做坏事的人?你我不就是这些人中的一员吗?Dear child, stop working, go play Forget every rule There’s no fear in a dream宝贝儿,别学习了,出去耍耍别管什么规矩了做梦也没什么好怕的“Is there a village inside this snowflake?”“这片雪花里有神奇的庄园吗?”a child asked me “What’s the color of our lullaby?”一个孩子问我:“我们的摇篮曲是什么色彩?”I’ve never been so close to truth as then I touched its silver lining我从未如此接近真理直到我触到了一线转机。Silver lining:一线希望。Death is the winner in any war Nothing noble in dying for your religion For your country For ideology, for faith For another man, yes死亡是任何战争的唯一赢家。为你的宗教信仰而死没什么高尚的。但是为你的国家、思想、信念或是他人而死就不同了。Paper is dead without words Ink idle without a poem All the world dead without stories Without love and disarming beauty纸无文字,便为废纸。墨不作文,即为弃墨。没有故事,丧失博爱和善美,世界了无生趣。Careless realism costs souls冷漠的现实泯灭的是人性。Ever seen the Lord smile? All the care for the world made Beautiful a sad man? Why do we still carry a device of torture around our necks? Oh, how rotten your pre-apocalypse is All you bible-black fools living over nightmare ground可曾见到上帝微笑?杞人忧天让人香消玉殒?为什么我们的脖子上还套着枷锁?噢!你的生活如此糜烂,还敢拿着鬼话连篇的教条愚弄朝不保夕的芸芸众生!pre-apocalypse:apocalypse指世界末日,太阳燃尽的那一天才会到来,显然未到,那么pre-apocalypse指的就是当下。bible-black:故意曲解圣经的经文来满足自己不道德的目的。I see all those empty cradles and wonder If man will ever change人类一直保持改变,奇思妙想才会不断涌现。I, too, wish to be a decent manboy but all I am Is smoke and mirrors Still given everything, may I be deserving我也希望自己是一个体面的老小孩,但我只不过以此为幌子想得到更多,这些或许也是我应得的。Smoke and mirrors:虚假的东西,故意给人错误印象的东西。来自魔术,要使人产生幻觉,魔术师一般都是用烟和镜子作为手段。And there forever remains that change from G to Em人生的大起大落永远存在。音乐中,G大调和E小调是相对的,它们的过渡往往代表着情感的宣泄。
13 IMAGINAERUM灵霄幻境这首结束曲是此专辑中主要曲目的杂烩,有点儿电影演员表配乐的感觉。此专辑结束,希望大家喜欢。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 wings you 的文章

随机推荐