续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
The Spring Festival 春节
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&The Spring Festival 春节
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
Then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner.
一顿丰盛的晚餐之后,威利斯向农夫表示感谢:“我觉得好多了,但是爸爸肯定很不高兴。”
" After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host and said, "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset.
她的丈夫早早地回家,准备了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
Her husband had come home early and prepared a festival meal.
凯特:是啊,爸爸建议为她准备一顿丰盛的晚餐呢!
Kate: Yes, dad suggests a wonderful dinner for her.
昨晚我们吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
We had a wonderful dinner last night.
他昨天吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
The supper he had yesterday was a heavy one.
我会为你做一顿丰盛的晚餐。
I'll make you a big dinner.
下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
In the afternoon, I go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner.
每天晚上你必须为我准备好一顿丰盛的晚餐,除非我告诉你我不回来了。
Every night you must give I prepared a sumptuous dinner, unless I tell you I don't come back.
这是一顿丰盛的晚餐。
It was a good dinner.
在加拿大,人们会在母亲节当天为母亲做一顿丰盛的晚餐。
United Kingdom, cakes and flowers are given to Mom on Mother's day in the United Kingdom.
妈妈给我们全家做了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
Mother cooked a good and rich supper for my family.
约翰请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐,我现在己饱了。
John treated me a big dinner and I am full now.
三如果确实买不到合适的礼物,也可亲自为父亲做一个生日卡片或为父亲亲自做一顿丰盛的晚餐。
If really can't buy the right gifts, amiable productive father make a birthday card or for father himself doing a sumptuous dinner.
什么?你疯了吗?屋子又脏又乱,我还没买东西,所有的盘子都是脏的,而且我也不想做一顿丰盛的晚餐!
What? Are you crazy? The house is a mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!
她每天都要为汉瑟煮一顿丰盛的晚餐,女巫却只给她面包裹腹。
Every day, she cooks a big dinner for Hansel. The witch gives her only bread to eat.
在田地里忙碌了一天之后,农民们回到家里期望能享受一顿丰盛的晚餐,但也只不过是牛排、马铃薯和黄油面包。
Farmers returning home after a long day in the field expected a big, hearty meal. They'd accept nothing less than steak, potatoes and buttered bread.
嘉莉在家里做了一顿丰盛的晚餐,可是,当赫斯渥坐车回来时,他看上去神情严肃,满腹心事。
Carrie had prepared a good dinner at the flat, but after his ride up, Hurstwood was in a solemn and reflective mood.
晚上我们回到了酒店,又是一顿丰盛的晚餐。
Finally we came back to our hotel in the evening, where they served another great dinner.
我和家人待在家里,吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐,然后又爆了些爆米花,下了几部电影。
I just stayed at home with my family, had a big dinner, and then fried popcorns and downloaded some films.
妈妈昨晚给我们做了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
My mom cooked a big meal for us last night.
今天晚上,我独享了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
I have enjoyed a sumptuous dinner all by myself tonight.
春节的前夜,全家人会聚在一起吃一顿丰盛的晚餐。
On the eve of the Spring Festival, the whole family will get together for a sumptuous dinner.
下午,我去了伴侣家玩,伴侣热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
In the afternoon, I go to friend's home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner.
一顿丰盛的晚餐之后,威利斯向农夫表示感谢:“我觉得好多了,爸爸肯定很不高兴。”
" After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host and said, "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset.
小熊一家吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐以示庆祝。
The family celebrates with a delicious supper.
“一顿丰盛的晚餐,”他报以一个灿烂、迷人、甜美的微笑。
"A big dinner…"he responded with a bright, charming, and sweet smile.
特纳太太招待我们吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
Mrs Turner served a very good dinner to us.
下战书,我去了伴侣家玩,伴侣热忱地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,之后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
In the afternoon, I went to friend"s home to play, the friend entertained me warmly, showed me a lot of books of his , listened to his CD for me , then also asked me to eat a sumptuous dinner."
下战书,我去了伴侣家玩,伴侣热忱地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,之后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
In the afternoon, I went to friend"s home to play, the friend entertained me warmly, showed me a lot of books of his , listened to his CD for me , then also asked me to eat a sumptuous dinner."
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!