负能量爆棚的一句话 什么意思

有人说信利员工的负能量爆棚,是个什么回事?_信利吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,034贴子:
有人说信利员工的负能量爆棚,是个什么回事?收藏
在信利学院培训时,听到一个姓朱的经理说,在网上有人说信利是一家变态的公司,然后他就说,说这样的话的人,一定是被信利集团罚款了,所以心里不平衡……
游戏特效培训,毕业年薪20w,来CGWANG吧!
猪硬浪(朱应良)
没被罚款,可还是感觉变态
哈哈????得罪太多大学生了!大老远把人骗来当普工!因为他们找不到普工就以储备干部来找大学生来做!工资还比普工低!储备干部3300普工最少都有4000!储干和普工一样上11小时每周工作6天这种待遇哈哈????,晚餐还不给吃,普工还可以吃免费提供的面包,储干就饿着!撑到8.15去吃晚饭!看到跑路的大学生多了又时不时集中起来洗脑,设么几个月升主管了有的又十几年一下子升到部长了等等!!!!哈哈?
说多了都是泪的厂的
楼下的狗逼崽子,赶紧给劳资介绍下! 玩的怎么样!拍的怎么样!用的怎么样!什么手机即将上市!贴吧几元预约?点击参与送几十万豪礼?
领导都是一副很屌的样
妈蛋一天刷八次卡,还要刷门禁,搞得我有时候不知道到底刷没刷卡了
每天下班后走几步路就可以去看海
CGWANG影视后期包装培训 专业培训机构
我想说,有木有,上班苦上班累,食堂的饭菜,天天都重样,唉,尼玛!
万达集团是这么说的:看一个企业是否把员工当回事,看它的食堂就行了!
国庆节放假三天,祝大家玩的愉快!
狗屁,我从来没被罚款,我只知道信利是变态公司,坑人的公司,不把员工当人看,得出结果是,以产量为主,以人为机器
你的评价真是了得,开始以为你是信利请来的水军,看到最后,哈哈,理解理解!
拿时间和信利肯定划不来的
想要有比较多的个人时间,最好就别来信利咯!因为信利放假实在是在少。
信利还在大量招人,而富士康现在都不招普工了,人家是世界五百强,按劳动法办事,而信利却不是。富士康一个月一班倒,没错,但是人家保证有六休一,就算加班,一天工作时间也不会超过十个小时,可是信利呢?超过十一个小时,半个月倒班时,才有的休息,比起富士康来说,在信利更累人。
终于知道真相了,原来信利是骗子。所谓的工龄奖、学历补贴,都是虚,对比一下,发现不论是新老员工,工资都差不多,看不到差距多大,上班时间长,就得多一点钱。那个大专的同事,咬牙切齿的骂信利,说好了每个月400的补贴,虽然工资表一栏有显示出来,但是一看,明显不对劲,因为按理说,有补贴会比没有补贴的工资,在上同样时长的情况下,会多几百块的。但问题来了,你会发现,两者之间,工资的差距不大,说明信利的水太深,套路多,你玩不过人家。说每个月有补贴400,那都是骗人的。有一朋友说,在信利,在有效率的情况下,学历补贴和工龄奖才会有,一般,一年也就两三个月是有效率的。再者说了,有没有效率,都是人家信利说了算。有句话,很好的诠释了一切:“说你行你就行,不行也行;说你不行你就不行,行也不行”。信利喜欢给员工开空头支票,之前说,每个月保证放四天假,结果就是没有兑现承诺。如此不讲信用的企业,能够有多远,咱们拭目以待吧!
来信利这么久了,连员工工资怎么算的,很多员工都不清楚,存在很多争议。不像正规工厂,管理很混乱,随便罚员工的血汗钱。
我就是信利负能量的亲历者,原来信利员工说信利不好,竟然都是真的,开始没进来之前,我以为这些都是夸大的,不符合事实呢,唉,毕竟太年轻了
看到真相的我眼泪掉下来
眼泪不值钱,尽管掉吧,朋友!
记得初来信利的时候,在信利学院,感觉有个男的培训专员,说话很屌的样子,对待应聘者,一点也不尊重的样子,不知道这个人是信利里面哪位大官的关系户啊?
又说前几天,有个培训员,很牛逼,强制员工必须把一张满满的A4纸的关于岗位操作的事项背下来,否则就不给离开。本来是可以七点这样就打卡下班了,结果整到十点了,还是有十多个人背不下来,培训员越来越嚣张,而学员当中,有一个爆发了,立马十几个人集体响应,培训员差点被投诉。大家应该希望这个培训员被揍吧
额,是被罚款了(认真脸),而且是一脸懵逼的被罚款了(因为辞职)
老员工每天骂我傻逼,我每天忍着,一直这样,我害怕我上班那个地方,害怕那里的一切,在里面你要不停的站着。坐着了,被领导看到了,你就要被说。觉得你工作不负责,我该干嘛干嘛了。进来第四个月了,我不知道是不是我不够成熟,这种痛苦无法承受。高中三年,高考,我都没有觉得这么累。人累心也累。他们说要珍惜这份工作。对于我来说,老员工真的是魔鬼,我每天都要面对这些魔鬼。我感觉我很难坚持下去,但是这一个月我必须坚持出头。我感觉在里面像坐牢,没有自由你和机器一样,没有思想,被监视,被侮辱,紧张紧张紧张,不知所措,我不知道其他人是怎么熬的,我真的觉得太痛苦了。我最开始没有来这个地方的时候,很多人说不要去。我觉得是因为那些人不够吃苦。或则是不懂得珍惜一份工作。我进来从来没有被发过款,在里面我真的看不到未来。不能进去,以人为本都他妈是幌子。全部是以产品为本。人算个什么东西。累啊累,真的心累心累。难啊,每天都害怕,我几乎害怕信利害怕得晚上不敢睡觉,我再累 我也不愿意睡去,我知道我很累,我只要睡下去了,一早上醒来,又是要去面对那个冰冷的厂房,毫无人情味的厂房。歧视外地人的厂。难受。现在我又要去了。
工厂工的都是一样的,进厂浪费时间,不如回老家种田
众说纷纭,自己的想法呢
楼主已经做了多久了?真的很坑吗?求私聊QQ,应届生,还没签,求指路
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您的位置: &>&&>&
如何应对身边负能量爆棚的人?
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
爱思英语编者按:负能量无处不在,有些人随时都在抱怨。本来你是一个乐观的人,结果很可能被这些负能量影响,那么如何击破呢?
9 Helpful Tips To Deal With Negative People
Do you have any friends or colleagues who are negative? If so, you&ll know they aren&t the most enjoyable people to be around. Negative people can be real downers in any conversation. No matter what you say, they have a way of spinning things in a negative direction. Some negative people can be so negative that it feels draining just being around them.
I&ve dealt with a fair share of negative people in my life. When I was in junior college, I was basically surrounded by a college
of negative students and teachers. My school wasn&t the best of the lot, so most people inside were disgruntled by virtue of being there. While I was initially taken aback by negativity of the people, I eventually learned to manage it and channel it into conscious action.
Today, I deal with negativity on-and-off in my personal development work, especially if there are readers or coaching clients in . Rather than be affected by others& negative energy, I&m now able to consciously deal with it. Here, I&ll share with you 9 tips to deal with negative people in your life:
1) Don&t get into an argument
One of the most important things I learned is not to debate with a negative person. A negative person likely has very staunch views and isn&t going to change that just because of what you said. Whatever you say, he/she can find 10 different reasons to back up his/her . The discussion will just swirl into more negativity, and you pull yourself down in the process. You can give constructive comments, and if the person rebutts with no signs of backing down, don&t engage further.
2) Empathize with them
Have you ever been annoyed by something before, then have someone tell you to &relax&? How did you feel? Did you relax as the person suggested or did you feel even more worked up?
From my , people who are negative (or upset for that matter) benefit more from an empathetic ear than suggestions/solutions on what he/she should do. By helping them to address their emotions, the solutions will automatically come to them (it&s always been inside them anyway).
3) Lend a helping hand
Some people complain as a way of crying for help. They may not be conscious of it though, so their comments come across as complaints rather than requests. Take the onus to lend a helping hand. Just a simple &Are you okay?& or &Is there anything I can do to help you?& can do wonders.
4) Stick to light topics
Some negative people are triggered by certain topics. Take for example: One of my friends sinks into a self-victimizing mode whenever we talk about his work. No matter what I say (or don&t say), he&ll keep complaining once we talk about work.
Our 1st instinct with negative people should be to help bring them to a more positive place (i.e. steps #2 and #3). But if it&s apparent the person is stuck in his/her negativity, the unhappiness may be too deeply rooted to address in a one-off conversation, or for you to help him/her unravel it. Bring in a new topic to lighten the mood. Simple things like new movies, daily occurrences, common friends, make for light conversation. Keep it to areas the person feels positive towards.
5) Ignore the negative comments
One way to help the negative person &get it& is to ignore the negative comments. If he/she goes into a negative swirl, ignore or give a simple &I see& or &Ok& reply. On the other hand, when he/she is being positive, reply in affirmation and enthusiasm. Do this often and soon he/she will know positivity pays off. He/she will adjust to be more positive accordingly.
6) Praise the person for the positive things
Negative people aren&t just negative to others. They&re also negative to themselves. If you already feel negative around them, imagine how they must feel all the time. What are the things the person is good at? What do you like about the person? Recognize the positive things and praise him/her for it. He/she will be d at first and might reject the compliment, but on the inside he/she will feel positive about it. That&s the first seed of positivity you&re planting in him/her and it&ll bloom in the long-.
7) Hang out in 3&s or more people
Having someone else in the conversation works wonders in easing the load. In a 1-1 communication, all the negativity will be directed towards you. With someone else in the conversation, you don&t have to bear the full brunt of the negativity. This way you can focus more on doing steps #1 (Empathizing) and #2 (Helping the person).
8) Be responsible for your reaction
Whether the person is negative or not, ultimately you&re the one who is perceiving the person is negative. When you recognize that, actually the negativity is the product of your lens. Take
for your perceptions. For every trait, you can interpret it in a positive and a negative manner. Learn to see the goodness of the person than the negative. It may be tough initially, but once you cultivate the skill, it becomes second nature.
9) Reduce contact with them / Avoid them
If all else fails, reduce contact with them or avoid them altogether. If it&s a good friend, let him/her know of the severity of the issue and work it out where . It&s not healthy to spend too much time with people who drain you. Your time is precious, so spend it with people who have positive effects on you.
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
看看颜值、智商双高的学霸女神平时都在读哪…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
09-06[] 08-23[] 08-04[] 07-21[] 07-18[] 07-11[] 07-07[] 06-28[]
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.