recall后面可以加to do 或seem doing还是to do吗?

什么动词后面只能加to do(加其他的也行,但不能加doing) ,什么动词后面只能加to do(加其它的也行,但不允许加doing) ,什么动词后面只能加doing(其它的也行,但是不允许加to do)
fgZN98VV08
下列动词或词组后面都可以接doing: admit 承认 appreciate 感激 avoid 避免 complete完成 consider认为 delay 耽误 deny 否认 detest 讨厌 endure 忍受 enjoy 喜欢 escape 逃脱 fancy 想象 finish 完成 imagine 想象 mind 介意 miss 想念 postpone推迟 practice 训练 recall 回忆 resent 讨厌 resume 继续 resist 抵抗 risk 冒险 suggest 建议 face 面对 include 包括 stand 忍受 understand 理解 forgive 宽恕 keep 继续 例如:Would you mind turning down your radio a little, please? 你把收音机音量调小一点,好吗 The squirrel was lucky that it just missed being caught. 这松鼠幸运得很,刚逃避了被逮住的厄运. admit to prefer…to be used to lead to devote oneself to object to stick to no good no use be fond of look forward to be proud of be busy can't help be tired of be capable of be afraid of think of burst out keep on insist on count on set about put off be good at take up give up be successful in 下列动词或词组都可以用不定式: afford aim agree arrange ask decide bother care choose demand desire determine elect endeavor hope fail help learn long 渴望 mean manage offer plan pretend refuse tend undertake expect hate intend 例如: The driver failed to see the other car in time. 司机没能及时看见另一辆车. He offered to help me. 他表示愿意帮助我. 需要省略to的不定式的情况有: 1) 情态动词 ( 除ought 外) 后. 2) 使役动词 let, have, make后,感官动词 see, watch, look at, notice , observe, hear, listen to, smell, feel, find 等后. 注意:被动语态中不能省去to.例如: I saw him dance. 我看见他跳舞. =He was seen to dance. The boss made them work the whole night. 老板让他们整夜干活. =They were made to work the whole night. 3) would rather,had better句型后 4) Why… / why no…句型后 5) help 后可带to,也可不带to, help sb (to) do sth: 6) but和except后.but前是实义动词do时,后面出现的不定式不带to. 比较:He wants to do nothing but go out. 他只想出去玩. He wants to believe anything but to take the medicine. 除了吃这药,他什么都信. 7) 由and, or和than连接的两个不定式,第二个to 可以省去: 8) 通常在discover, imagine, suppose, think等词后作宾补时,可以省去to be.例如: He is supposed (to be) nice. 他应该是个好人. 一些重要的区分: 1) stop doing/to do stop to do 停止,中断做某事后去做另一件事,stop doing 停止做某事.例如: They stop to smoke a cigarette. 他们停下来,抽了根烟. I must stop smoking. 我必须戒烟了. 2)forget doing/to do forget to do 忘记要去做某事,forget doing 忘记做过某事.例如: The light in the office is stil on. He forgot to turn it off. 办公室的灯还在亮着,他忘记关了.(没有做关灯的动作) He forgot turning the light off. 他忘记他已经关了灯了.(已做过关灯的动作) 3)remember doing/to do remember to do 记得去做某事,remember doing 记得做过某事.例如: Remember to go to the post office after school. 记着放学后去趟邮局. Don't you remember seeing the man before? 你不记得以前见过那个人吗? 4)regret doing/to do regret to do 对将要做的事遗憾,regret doing 对做过的事遗憾、后悔.例如: I regret to have to do this, but I have no choice. 我很遗憾必须这样去做,我实在没有办法. I don't regret telling her what I thought. 我不为告诉她我的想法而后悔. 5)cease doing/to do cease to do 长时间,甚至永远停做某事,cease doing 短时停止做某事,以后还会接着做.例如: That department has ceased to exist forever. 那个系已不复存在. The girls ceased chatting for a moment when their teacher passed by. 姑娘们在老师走过时,停了会聊天 6)try doing/to do try to do 努力,企图做某事,try doing 试验,试着做某事.例如: You must try to be more careful. 你可要多加小心. I tried gardening but didn't succeed. 我试着种果木花卉,但未成功. 7)go on doing/to do go on to do 做了一件事后,接着做另一件事,go on doing 继续做原来做的事.例如: After he had finished his maths,he went on to do his physics. 做完数学后,他接着去做物理. Go on doing the other exercise after you have finished this one. 作完这个练习后,接着做其他的练习 8)be afraid doing/to do be afraid to do 不敢,胆怯去做某事,是主观上的原因不去做,意为"怕",be afraid of doing 担心出现doing的状况、结果.doing 是客观上造成的,意为"生怕,恐怕".例如: She was afraid to step further in grass because she was afraid of being bitten by a snake. 她生怕被蛇咬着,不敢在草丛中再走一步. She was afraid to wake her husband. 她不敢去叫醒她丈夫. She was afraid of waking her husband. 她生怕吵醒她丈夫. 9)be interested doing/to do interested to do 对做某事感兴趣,想了解某事,interested in doing 对某种想法感兴趣,doing 通常为想法.例如: I shall be interested to know what happens. 我很想知道发生了什么事.(想了解) I'm interested in working in Switzerland. Do you have any idea about that? 我对在瑞士工作感兴趣.你想过这事吗? (一种想法) 10) mean to doing/to do mean to do 打算、想,mean doing 意味着.例如: I mean to go, but my father would not allow me to. 我想去,但是我父亲不肯让我去. To raise wage means increasing purchasing power. 增加工资意味着增加购买力. 11)begin(start) doing/to do begin / start to do sth /begin / start doing sth. a) 谈及一项长期活动或开始一种习惯时,使用doing.例如: How old were you when you first started playing the piano? 你几岁时开始弹钢琴? b) begin, start用进行时时,后面动词用不定式to do.例如: I was beginning to get angry.我开始生起气来. c) 在attempt, intend, begin, start 后接know, understand, realize这类动词时,常用不定式to do.例如: I begin to understand the truth.我开始明白真相. d) 事物作主语时.例如: The snow began to melt.雪开始融化了 12)感官动词 + doing/to do 感官动词 see, watch, observe, notice, look at, hear, listen to, smell, taste, feel + do表示动作的完整性,+doing 表示动作的进行性.例如: I saw him work in the garden yesterday. 昨天我看见他在花园里干活了.(强调"我看见了"这个事实) I saw him working in the garden yesterday.(强调"我见他正干活"这个动作)昨天我见他正在花园里干活.would to do sth want to do sth like doing sth enjoy doing sth 有很多,楼上是一些固定搭配还有一个例子: go on to do(doing)都是继续做某事但有区别 go on to do是结束一件事继续做别的事 go on doing是继续做同一件事 enjoy,suggest,practice,consider,finish,spend后面接doing sth. 另外,forget doing sth 指忘记做过某事 forget to do sth 指忘记去做某事 stop doing sth 指停止做某事 stop to do sth 指停止下来,去做另一件事 参考/question/.html?si=1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
使役动词 不定式动词短语,从句后都跟to do
扫描下载二维码总结:英语动词后加to do 或 doing_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
总结:英语动词后加to do 或 doing
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢 钢珠仿真气枪【联系qq:】验证后付款【QQ:】【网站打不开加QQ】提供最先进国产、原装、进口货,服务水平一流,多年的从业经验,用户的一致好评!????????????????
知音原董事长胡勋璧接受调查
Now, that's not something substantial, but when you can easily redo the whole process over and over again, you can completely go off-grid with a few days of work and perhaps sell back the extra power back to the utility company. Now, how is that for a change? You'll get a check from the utility provider!
I absolutely DO NOT recommend this method at all. This is, in my opinion, extremely dangerous and distracting. I would like to say that a person would maybe just leave one earbud in and not mess with the iPod during the trip but I know that is not the case.
If he suddenly becomes inspired to participate, either at his last class when he feels sad that he won't be coming back anymore or weeks after, don't bite. Tell him you're glad he's interested and that when class starts up again, he can try gymnastics one more time. Let a few weeks pass, and if he still talks about going back, you can then decide if you're willing to sign him up again for one more go.
YOKA时尚网
恒泰证券:弱势股指四连阴 后市仍需控仓观望
两市跌幅快速收窄 沪指重回2800点上方
钢价跌回盈亏线 黑色商品遭遇“黑色星期一”
【巴塞罗那】比基尼和泳裤上了城市的黑名单海滩永远是游客最受欢迎的去处,很多人总是会兴奋地在游完泳后,穿着自己的比基尼或是泳裤,肆无忌惮地走回
恒泰证券:弱势股指四连阴 后市仍需控仓观望
投资者如何防范炒股的法律风险
谢百三:从34涨到1732元的股票 超北上广深房价
创新为福建传统产业注入新动能
most popular
怡美天香复方护肤精油系列
10ml / 18份
牛股暴涨260% 隆平高科是宁波敢死队杰作?
大家都在搜
YOKA移动版
YOKA时尚网官方微信
投资者如何防范炒股的法律风险
YOKA男士网官方微信
投资者如何防范炒股的法律风险
地址:北京市朝阳区光华路9号3号楼时尚大厦9层
邮编:100020
北京市公安局朝阳分局备案编号:
Copyright © 2006-, All rights reserved.北京凯铭风尚网络技术有限公司 版权所有请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
recall a.remember/recall doing sth.b.(厂商)收回(sth.);招回(sb.)
He was recalled home when his mother died.含义:________
来源:英语教研室
  Elderly people respond best to a calm and unhurried environment. This is not always easy to provide as their behaviour call sometimes be irritating(恼人的). If they get excited or upset, then they may become more confused and more difficult to look after. Although sometimes it can be extremely difficult, it is best to be patient and not to get upset yourself. You should always encourage old people to do as much as possible for themselves but be ready to lend a helping hand when necessary. At the same time it is also important that you don't make them feel like children.
  Failing memory makes it very difficult for the person to recall all the basic kinds of information we take for granted. The obvious way to help in this situation is to supply the information that is missing and help them make sense of what is going on. The information has to be constantly repeated to make up for the poor memory. You must use every opportunity to provide information but remember to keep it simple and straightforward(易懂的).
  Confused old people need aids all the time to compensate for their poor memory. Encourage them to use and refer to reminder boards or diaries for important forthcoming events and label the contents of different cupboards and drawers.
1.Elderly people will be most cooperative when _____.
A.they are in good health
B.they are encouraged
C.they are taken best care of
D.they are not excited or upset
2.According to the passage, elderly people are difficult to look after for _____.
A.their behaviour sometimes easy be irritating
B.you should always encourage them as much as possible
C.they need a environment which is calm and unhurried
D.they don't like to be treated as children
3.One can help memory failing old people by _____.
A.providing plain and straightforward information
B.continuously repeating until they remember
C.supplying detailed information
D.making things sensible
4.Visual aids can help elderly people by _____.
A.clearing up their confused mind
B.improving their understanding of the basic things in life
C.making up for their poor memory
D.making things easier for them to see
I remember her face but I cannot _____ where I met her.
  A. recall&&& B. remind&&& C. remember&&& D. remark
来源:学年浙江绍兴一中高三下回头考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
Baekeland and Hartmann report that the “short sleepers”
had been more or less average in their sleep needs until the men were in their
teens. But at about age 15 or so, the men voluntarily began cutting down their
nightly sleep time because of pressures from school, work, and other
activities. These men tended to view their nightly periods of unconsciousness
as bothersome interruptions in their daily routines.
   In general, these “short sleeps” appeared ambitious,
active, energetic, cheerful, conformist(不动摇) in their
opinions, and very sure about their career choices. They often held several
jobs at once, or workers full-or part-time while going to school. And many of
them had a strong urge to appear “normal” or “acceptable” to their friends and
associates.
  When asked to recall their dreams, the “short sleepers”
did poorly. More than this, they seemed to prefer not remembering. In similar
fashion, their usual way of dealing with psychological problems was to deny
that the problem existed, and then to keep busy in the hope that the trouble
would go away.
  The sleep patterns of the “short sleepers” were similar
to, but less extreme than, sleep patterns shown by many mental patients
categorized as manic(疯人).
  The “long sleepers” were quite different indeed.
Baekeland and Hartmann report that these young men had been lengthy sleeps
since childhood. They seemed to enjoy their sleep, protected it, and were quite
concerned when they were occasionally robbed of their desired 9 hours of nightly
bed rest. They tended to recall their dreams much better than did the “short
sleepers.”
  Many of the “long sleepers” were shy, anxious,
introverted (内向), inhibited (压抑),
passive, mildly depressed, and unsure of themselves (particularly in social
situations). Several openly states that sleep was an escape from their daily
problems.
According to the report,______.
  A. many short sleepers need less sleep by nature
  B. many short sleepers are forced to reduce their
nightly sleep time because they are busy
&&&&&&& with their
work
  C. long sleepers sleep a longer period of time during
the day
  D. many long sleepers preserve their sleeping habit
formed during their childhood
2. Many
“short sleepers” are likely to hold the view that _____.
  A. sleep is a withdrawal from the reality
  B. sleep interferes with their sound judgment
  C. sleep is the least expensive item on their routine
program
  D. sleep is the best way to deal with psychological
troubles
3.It is
stated in the third paragraph that short sleepers _____.
  A. are ideally vigorous even under the pressures of life
  B. often neglect the consequences of inadequate sleep
  C. do not know how to relax properly
  D. are more unlikely to run into mental problems
4. When
sometimes they cannot enjoy adequate sleep, the long sleepers might ____.
  A. appear disturbed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
become energetic
  C. feel dissatisfied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
be extremely depressed
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!当前位置:
>>>Do you finish ______homework ?[ ]A. do B. to do C. doing..
Do you finish ______homework ?
A. do B. to do C. doing D. does
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Do you finish ______homework ?[ ]A. do B. to do C. doing..”主要考查你对&&动名词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
动名词:如果一个动词加上了ing变成了名词,那么这个词称动名词。 动名词是一种兼有动词和名词特征的非限定动词。它可以支配宾语,也能被副词修饰。由于动名词是由动词变化而来,它仍保留着动词的某些特征,具有动词的某些变化形式,用以表达名词所不能表达的较为复杂的意念。动名词的名词特征表现在它可在句子中当名词来用,作主语、宾语、表语、定语。动名词的结构和形式:动名词的否定结构:动名词的否定结构由not 动名词组成。如: Trying without success is better than not trying at all. 实验没有成功也比不实验好。 He hated himself for not having work hard. 他悔恨自己没有用功。 I’m sorry for not having telephoned you before. 很抱歉,没有早给你打电话。 He felt sorry for not having done the work well. 他为没有把工作做好感到难过。 I fancy it has done you a lot of good not going. 我看不去对你倒好了。(not going 是动名词一般式的否定形式) There is no denying the fact that he si diligent. (no denying 也是动名词一般式的否定)
动名词复合结构:通常情况下,动名词的逻辑主语为谓语动词的主语。如果动名词动作的发出者不失谓语动的主语时,则需要有自己的逻辑主语物主代词或名词所有格加动名词就构成了动名词的复合结构,这种结构在句中可以作主语,宾语等。 (1)逻辑主语是有生命的名词作主语时,必须用名词或代词所有格,作宾语时(尤其在口语中),也可用名词普通个或人称代词宾格。如: Do you think my going there will be of any help? 你看我去会有什么帮助吗?(宾语) The student’s knowing English well helps him in learning French. 这位学生通晓英语对他学法语很有帮助。(主语) Do you mind my(me) smoking ? 你介意我抽烟吗?(宾语) They insist on Mary’s (Mary) going with them there. 他们坚持要玛丽跟他们一起去那儿。(介词宾语) (2)逻辑主语是无生命名词是,通常只用名词普通格。如: Do you hear the rain pattering on the roof? 你听见雨点打在屋顶上了吗? Is there any hope of our team winning the match ? 我们对赢得比赛有希望吗? (3) 逻辑主语是指示代词或不定代词this that , somebody , someone , nobody, none, anybody, anyone 时,只用普通格。如: She was woken up by somebody shouting outside. 她被外面喊叫的人吵醒了。
动名词的形式(一般式,完成式和被动式):(1) 动名词的一般式所表示的动作与谓语动词所表示的动作同时发生,或在谓语动词表示的动作之后。如: We are very interested in collecting stamps. 我们对集邮很感兴趣。 His coming will be of great help to us . 他来对我们大有帮助。 但是有些明确表示时间的动词和介词 after, on,upon, 或for之后,常用一般式代替完成式,表示动作发生在谓语动作之前。如: I shall never forget seeing the Great Wall for the first time.我永远不会忘记第一次看到长城的情景。 On hearing that bad news , the mother couldn’t help crying. 一听到这个糟糕的消息,母亲就禁不住哭了起来。 Excuse me for coming late. 我来晚了,请原谅。 Thank you for giving us so much help. 谢谢你给了我们这么多帮助。 (2) 动名词的完成式所表示的动作或状态在谓语动词之前完成或结束。 He regrets not having taken part in the work. 他后悔没有参加这项工作。 We were praised for having finished the work ahead of time. 我们因提前完成了这项工作而受到了表扬。 (3)动名词的被动式:当动名词的逻辑主语是行为承受者时,用被动语态。如: I like being given harder work. 我喜欢接受难点的工作。 She is proud of being admitted into the university. 她为被大学录取而感到自豪。 The meeting was put off without his having been consulted. 会议延期并未和他商量。 He doesn’t mind having been criticized. 他不介意过去受到的批评。 动名词与现在分词的关系:动名词它在形式上与现在分词相同,都是在动词原形的词末加-ing。在现代语法中,这两种形式同视为"-ing形式"。这两种形式的另一个相同之处是:它们都是由动词变化而成的,它们都保留了动词的某些特征,它们都能带自己的宾语、状语,而构成动名词短语或是现在分词短语去担当句子成分。例如:Speaking in the public,he will surely be very cheerful .(现在分词短语,作状语)他在公众场所讲话时总是兴高采烈的。She hates speaking in the public.(动名词短语,作宾语)她不喜欢在公众场所讲话。
动名词和现在分词都可以用于系动词之后作表语,区别方法是:①作表语的动名词与主语指的是同一件事,此时系动词相当于“是”,通常把主语和表语的位置互换,语法和意思不变,例如:My hobby is swimming.可改为Swimming is my hobby.(可将原句中的主语与表语位置互换)②现在分词作表语主要用以说明主语的性质,不能与主语互换位置,例如:The story is interesting .不可改为:Interesting is the story.2.动名词和现在分词都可以用作定语来修饰名词,两者的区别在于:动名词修饰名词时主要表示该名词的用途,而现在分词修饰名词时性质、状态或动作等。试比较:①a swimming boy和a swimming suit前者的意思是“一个正在游泳的男孩”,即a boy who is swimming,现在分词swimming 表示被修饰名词boy的动作;而后者的意思是“游泳衣”,即a suit for swimming,动名词swimming表示suit 的用途。②a sleeping child 和 a sleeping car前者的意思是“一个正在睡觉的孩子”,即a child who is sleeping,现在分词sleeping 表示被修饰名词 child 正处于的状态;而后者的意思是“卧车(被用来睡觉的车厢)”,即 a car which is used for sleeping,动名词 sleeping 表示car 的用途。动名词用法口诀:动名词常泛指,句法作用宾/表/定与主,时态/语态之形式,一般/完成/被动式。Being done 系被动,不含任何进行意。用作主语请留意,常用it作形式主语,不指未来发生事,表达的信息系已知。用作表语请记清,作用相当一名词,检验方法很简单,主与表换位能成立。用作定语也易辩,表示名词之用途。用作宾语稍复杂,关键留意谓语动词(跟动名词作宾语的常用动词附后),时态同谓动作比较,先于谓动用完成式,其逻辑主语不固定,在句中/句外均有之。否定式其前加not,复合式其前加物主词,非句首宾格词也可用,尤其口语中更如此。说明:1、主-----主语 2、宾-----宾语 3、表------表语 4、定------定语 5、谓动---谓语动词
动名词的用法: 一、动名词作主语&1. 直接位于句首做主语。例如:    &&&& Swimming is a good sport in summer.    2. 用 it 作形式主语,把动名词(真实主语)置于句尾作后置主语。    动名词做主语时,不太常用 it 作先行主语,多见于某些形容词及名词之后。例如: It is no use telling him not to worry.    常见的能用于这种结构的形容词还有:better,wonderful,enjoyable,interesting,foolish,difficult,useless,senseless,worthwhile,等。    注意:important,essential,necessary 等形容词不能用于上述结构。    3. 用于“There be”结构中。例如:    There is no saying when he'll come.很难说他何时回来。   &4. 用于布告形式的省略结构中。例如:    No smoking ( =No smoking is allowed (here) ). (禁止吸烟)    No parking. (禁止停车)    5. 动名词的复合结构作主语    当动名词有自己的逻辑主语时,常可以在前面加上一个名词或代词的所有格,构成动名词的复合结构(这时,名词或代词的所有格做动名词的逻辑主语)。动名词的复合结构也可以在句中作主语。例如:   &Their coming to help was a great encouragement to us.    二、动名词作宾语 1.作动词的宾语    某些动词后出现非限定性动词时只能用动名词作宾语,不能用不定式。常见的此类动词有:admit, appreciate, excuse, stand, advise, allow, permit, avoid,& consider, enjoy, finish&&&&& They went on walking and never stopped talking.他们继续走,说个不停。&I found it pleasant walking along the seashore.在海滩上走真是乐事。    Mark often attempts to escape being fined whenever he breaks traffic &regulations.    每当马克违反交通规则时,他常常企图逃避罚款的处分。   &2.作介词的宾语    We are thinking of making a new plan for the next term.&我们正考虑为下学期制定新的计划。    Shall we have a rest or get down to doing our work?&我们休息呢还是开始干活?    3.作形容词的宾语    The music is well worth listening to more than once.&&这种曲子很值得多听几遍。    We are busy preparing for the coming sports meet. 我们正为马上到来的运动会忙着做准备。 三、动名词作表语 动名词作表语时句子主语常是表示无生命的事物的名词或what引导的名词性从句。表语、动名词与主语通常是对等的关系,表示主语的内容,主语、表语可互换位置。    Your task is cleaning the windows.&& 你的任务就是擦窗户。(Cleaning the windows is your task.)    What I hate most is being laughed at.& 我最痛恨的就是被别人嘲笑。(Being laughed at is what I hate most.) 四、动名词作定语 动名词作定语往往表示被修饰词的某种用途。如:    a walking stick =a stick for walking=a stick which is used for walking    a washing machine=a machine for washing=a machine which is used for washing   &a reading room=a room for reading=a room which is used for reading    a measuring tape=a tape for measuring=a tape which is used for measuring    sleeping pills=pills for sleeping=pills which is used for sleeping 动名词是非限定动词的一种形式,由动词原形+ing构成。它既有动词的特征,又有名词的特征,故称。动名词也有时态和语态的变化,如表所示(以及物动词write为例),不及物动词没有语态的变化。
动名词使用注意事项:1) 动名词做主语时,谓语动词为单数2) 在动名词和不定式中,作为介词的宾语是动名词3) 动名词的否定直接在其前加否定词,通过代词的宾格或所有格形式给出逻辑主语例:I would appreciate you calling back this afternoon.4) 有些词后只能接动名词
understand...5) 另外还有一些接-ing形式的常用说法it’ it’s no/little/hardly any/ it’s not/hardly/ it’ spend money/ there’ there’ there’ what’s the use/point6) 有些词后面加不定式和动名词均可remember,forget,try,stop,go on,continue,stop,regret,cease,mean后面均可用不定式和-ing形式,但意义截然不容。例:remember to do/doing:①I remembered to post the letters.(指未来/过去未来将要做的动作)②I remembered posting/having posted the letters.(我记得做过这个动作)&forget与remember的用法类似。&regret的用法:①I regret to inform you that…(我很遗憾地通知你……)②I regretted having left the firm after twenty years.(为了“二十年前的离开”而遗憾。)&try to(努力)与try +–ing(试验):①You really must try to overcome your shyness.②Try practicing five hours a day.
发现相似题
与“Do you finish ______homework ?[ ]A. do B. to do C. doing..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 to do doing 的文章

随机推荐