she sat beside her sister,as unlike和dislike her in looks,中的as是什么用法

“他太让我失望了,”吉米对着姗蒂耷拉的耳朵自言自语。
"He let me down," Jimmy murmured into the dog's floppy ear.
“他太让我失望了,”吉米对着姗蒂耷拉的耳朵自言自语。
"He let me down," Jimmy murmured into the dog's floppy ear. "I promised.
我通常有一幅大大的耷拉的耳朵,有时也可能又小又短。
I often have large floppy ears, although they can be small and short too.
狗被掐住了,它那紫色的大舌头从嘴边挂出来有半尺长,耷拉的嘴巴流着带血的口水。
The dog was throttled off; his huge, purple tongue hanging half a foot out of his mouth, and his pendent lips streaming with bloody slaver.
它半个身子长满疥癣,它那耷拉的耳朵简直成了满是烂疮的没毛的两块肉片。
Half his body was covered with mange. His floppy ears were just hairless pieces of flesh dotted with open sores.
从颜色斑点和它半耷拉的耳朵看,我想是杂种德国牧羊狗。
From her color markings and the way she holds her ears in a half lop, I'd say she's part German shepherd.
它半个身子长满疥癣,它那耷拉的耳朵简直成了满是烂疮的没毛的两块肉片。
Half his body was covered with mange. His floppy15 ears were just hairless pieces of flesh dotted with open sores.
她坐在自己的妹妹旁边,两人一点都不像,她那深黑的头发和耷拉的眼睑使她看起来好像在承受着什么;
She sat beside her sister, as unlike her in looks, with her dark hair and heavily lidded eyes, as she was in bearing
队员们在钢筋、混凝土板和耷拉着的电线间努力寻找落脚点行进。
Walking over metal beams, downed cable wires and slabs of concrete, the firefighters struggle to maintain their footing.
我们按摩它那萎缩的腿时,从它耷拉着的眼皮, 可以知道它在忍受着难熬的疼痛,可它从来都没咬过按摩它的手。
From the way he lowered his eyelids when we massaged the atrophied limbs, we knew he endured excruciating pain, but not once did he ever try to bite the hands of those who cared for him.
仅仅修短衣服的下摆和袖子是远远不够的,领口、口袋、袖孔都还是太大,肘弯处太低,后摆也是耷拉着的。
Simply shortening a suit's hems and sleeves can leave the collar too broad, the pockets oversized, the armholes gargantuan, the elbow curves too low and the rear droopy.
“斯努皮,”他用它喜欢的方式拽拽它耷拉着的耳朵,说道,“我想你得搭便车回家了。”
“Snoopy,” he said, tugging her floppy ears in the way she liked. “I think you're going to have to hitchhike.”
一个小时后,12岁的我做出了一个耷拉着的汉字,后来我把它从盆上抹掉了。 我意识到我对这门语言所知甚少。
An hour later, my 12-year-old self came out with a droopy-looking character—which I scrubbed off the pot—and a realization that I knew very little about this mysterious language.
就如我显得有些干涸的心脏,枝枝节节都有些力不从心的耷拉。
As I have a bit dry in the heart of some of its inadequacies are all bits and pieces of the droop.
他抖抖乱糟糟的羽毛,挺起耷拉着的鸡冠,大摇大摆地走进场院。
He fluffed up his battered feathers, straightened his drooping comb and strtted out into the yard again.
每人都长着遮住脸的须毛并且耷拉下的脖子像肉蛇线。就连妇女和孩子也无一例外的是这种畸形样子。
Everyone had tentacles smothering their faces and dangling down their necks like fleshy snake beards, even the women and children were not exempt from this disfiguration .
这两个肩膀挺怪,人非常老迈了,肩膀却依然很强健,脖子也依然很壮实,而且当老人睡着了,脑袋向前耷拉着的时候,皱纹也不大明显了。
They were strange shoulders, still powerful although very old, and the neck was still strong too and the creases did not show so much when the old man was asleep and his head fallen forward.
我在处理一些图片,害怕孤独的迷尼索性爬上电脑桌,懒懒的耷拉在键盘上。
I am handling some pictures, frightened standing alone of Mini is straight-tempered to climb up the computer table, the very lazy lie prone on the keyboard.
他蓄着一把小山羊胡,因为有一双眼角略有点耷拉着的绿眼睛,他看起来有点怪怪的东方的味道,但他看起来一点儿不像波西米亚人,而且也一点儿不“波西米亚”(吊儿郎当地文艺来文艺去)。
He wore a little goatee, strangely Oriental-looking with his somewhat slanted green eyes, but he didn't look like a Bohemian at all, and was far from being a Bohemian (a hanger-onner around the arts).
当他们抬着他经过我的时候,他的腿耷拉在外面。
His legs were sticking out as they carried him past me.
有一个女人从游泳池中出来了,首先是她的脸,修长,而惨白,如绷带般的泳帽从她的头部,耷拉到她的眼睛,锋利的牙齿从她的口中突出。
Here's one climbing out of the pool: First her face appeared, long and cadaverous, with a bandage-like bathing cap coming down almost to her eyes, and sharp teeth protruding from her mouth.
慢着,从他口袋里耷拉下来的是撬锁的工具吗?
Hey, is that a lockpicking set dangling out of his pocket?
莉莎特戴上了那个大得要耷拉下来的近乎透明的帽子。
Lizette put on the big floppy near-transparent hat.
蒂姆不停地上窜下跳。 虽然已经把裤腿卷起来了,但那条不合身的蓝色牛仔裤还是太长了,耷拉在他的运动鞋上面。
Tim jumped up and down, the rolled cuffs of his blue jeans sagging around his sneakers.
蒂姆不停地上窜下跳。 虽然已经把裤腿卷起来了,但那条不合身的蓝色牛仔裤还是太长了,耷拉在他的运动鞋上面。
Tim jumped up and down, the rolled cuffs of his blue jeans sagging around his sneakers.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!2014临沂中考英语试题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014临沂中考英语试题(含答案)
上传于||文档简介
&&21年​临​沂​市​中​考​英​语​试​卷​及​答​案​(​w​o​r​d​版​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请问这句话怎么翻那?&
燃星战歌NP05
억울.好冤啊.그러니까 왜 시키지 않은 짓을 해~所以啊.为什么偏做不让做的事儿~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码