___he___(icanswimwell)well 所给词适当形适填空

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He can_____(swim)well.(一般)____be____well?(否定)He ____ ___well.(对well提问)____ ____he____?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
swim Can swim doesn`t swim
How well can swim
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
can't swim
What can do
1.He can swim well.
He can【swim】well.(一般)_【Can 】he_【swim】_well?(否定)He 【can't swim】well.(对well提问)【How can】he【swim】?
祝你开心如意!O(∩_∩)O~~
He can swim well. (can是情态动词,其后用动词原形)
Can he swim well? He can't swim well. How can he swim?
He can swim well. 一般:Can he swim well?(你打错了是麽...不是be..是he吧)否定:He can't swim well.对well提问:How can he swim?
扫描下载二维码仁爱版八年级英语下册全册同步检测题(共20套含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
仁爱版八年级英语下册全册同步检测题(共20套含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
仁爱版八年级英语下册全册同步检测题(共20套含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y k j.CoM Review of Units 5-6词句精讲精练词汇精讲& 1. also, too&either&&&&&& too与either都有“也”的意思,但用法不同:&&&&&& (1)also用于肯定句,位置通常位于句中,比too更为正式。例如:&&&&&&&&&&& I also go to work by bike. 我也骑自行车上班。&&&&&& (2)too用于肯定句且置于句末,其前用逗号隔开;在简略答语中too常置于代词的宾格形式之后。例如:&&&&&&&&&&& ― Tom likes music and Mary does, too. 汤姆喜欢音乐,玛丽也喜欢。&&&&&&&&&&& ― Me, too. 我也是。&&&&&&&&&&& Jack is a worker, too. Jack也是工人。&&&&&& (3)either用于否定句且置于句末,其前用逗号隔开。例如:&&&&&&&&&&& He can’t swim. I can’t swim, either. 他不会游泳,我也不会。 2. though&although(1)用作连词,表示“虽然”,二者可以互换使用,但although比though更为正式。例如:&&&& Though/Although it was raining, we still went there. 虽然下着雨,但我们还是去了那里。(2)although一般不用作副词,而though可用作副词,且一般放在句末(不放在句首),意为“可是,不过”。例如:It’ I enjoy it, though. 工作很辛苦,可是我很喜欢。We all tried our best. We lost the game, though. 我们都尽力最大努力,但我们还是输了。(3)在as though(好像,仿佛),even though(即使,纵然)等固定短语中不能用although。例如:&&&& He talks as though he knew everything. 他夸夸其谈,好像无所不知。3. proud&& proud 是形容词,常用结构:be proud of sth. 意为“以……而骄傲”。例如:I am very proud of being a Chinese. 作为一名中国人我很自豪 be proud to do sth 意为“为做某事而骄傲”。We are proud to be a league member. 我们为成为团员而骄傲。【拓展】 && pride是名词,意为“骄傲,自豪”。 常用的结构: take pride in sth. 意为“为某事骄傲”。 例如:They take great pride in her daughter who is now a famous scientist. 他们为成为科学家的女儿而感到自豪。 He is the pride of our city. 他是我们城市的骄傲。4. fill&& fill表示“装满,填满”,可用作及物和不及物动词,通常与介词 with 连用。Everything is filled with new life.&&& 万物充满了生气。He filled the glass with water. 他把杯子装满了水。【拓展】&& full 是fill的形容词,意为“充满的”。 例如:&&& Please tell me the full story.&& 请将全部情况告诉我。&& && The train was traveling at full speed.&&& 火车正全速前进。&& && be full of&& 意为“充满……的”。例如:&& The room is full of young people. 房间里全是年轻人。 5. instead ofinstead of是介词短语,意为“代替,而不是”,后面可以跟与前面并列成分相应的名词、代词、动词-ing形式等作为介词宾语。例如:&He went to the cinema instead of going to school. 他去了电影院而不是学校。【拓展】(1)instead作副词,意为“代替,而不是”,常用作状语。例如:He is tired. Let me go instead. 他累了,让我替他去吧。She never studies. Instead, she plays tennis all day. 她从不学习,而是整天打网球。(2)instead和instead of的辨析:instead是副词,后面不接其他的词,一般情况下可不译出,通常放在句首或句末,在句首时常用逗号隔开,表示前面的事没做,而做了后面的事;在instead of中,of后面的事情是被“舍”的,即不去做的。例如:He didn’t go to school. Instead, he went to the cinema. 他没有去学校,相反他去了电影院。Parents should give their children more advice instead of money. 父母应当给孩子更多的忠告,而不是金钱。6. in order to&(1)in order to…意为“为了……,以便……”,在句中作目的状语,to是不定式符号。例如:In order to catch the bus,he went to school without breakfast.  &&& 为了赶车,他没有吃早餐就去学校了。 &&&&& He bought a dictionary in order to look up the new words.  &&& 他买了一本词典以便查找新单词。&(2)in order to…的否定结构为in order not to…表示“以免……” 。例如: &&& We must work hard in order not to fail in the exam.  &&& 我们要努力学习,以免考试不及格。7. try one’s best& try one’s best意为“尽某人最大努力做某事”,相当于do one’s best。例如:&& We should try / do our best to work. 我们应该尽最大努力去工作。【拓展】常见的由try构成的其它词组:try (not) to do sth. 努力(不)做某事&&&&&& try doing sth. 尝试做某事try out实验&& try on试穿(鞋、衣服等)& 例如:&& I try to answer the question. 我尽力回答这个问题。&& He tried swimming across the river. 他试着游过河去。&& She is trying on a new dress. 她正在试穿一件新连衣裙。8. think about&&&&&& think about是“动词 + 介词”的动词短语,意为“考虑,思考”。后面接名词、代词或动名词作宾语。例如:He is thinking about what I said. 他正在考虑我所说的话。【拓展】 think over和think out的辨析:(1)think about指从各方面去思考。其常用搭配为think about + sth (doing sth.)例如:&&&&&&&&&&& She is thinking about changing her job.她正在考虑换个工作。(2)think of意为“想起,记起,考虑,认为”,是动介结构。例如:&&&&&&&&&&& I can’t think of his name at the moment. 我一时想不起他的名字。(3)think over着重“仔细考虑,反复考虑”,是动副结构。其常用搭配为:例如:It’s a difficult problem. I must think it over.这是一道难题,我得仔细思考思考。(4)think out意为“想出”,是动副结构,代词需放中间。例如:&&&&&&&&&&& At last he thought out the maths problem.最后,他想出了那道数学题。
词汇精练I. 英汉互译。&&&& 1. 为了_________&&&&&& 2. be proud of_________&& 3. think about_________ &&&& 4. be full of ________&&& 5. try one’s best ________&& 6. 代替_________& 7. deal with_________&& 8. 因为_________&&&&&&&& 9. 担心……________&&&& 10. look out ________II. 根据句意及首字母和汉语提示写出所缺单词。&& 1. We were all p_______ of Liu Xiang when he won the golden medal for China.2. Tina has no friends here, so she feels very ________(孤独的).3. At the meeting, Mr. Wang made a long _______ (演讲) yesterday afternoon.4. Don’t be _______ (紧张). It’s an easy question.5. T________ we were weak, we beat them.6. Lily i_______ us to her birthday party.7. The baby is very clever. She’s able to show what she wants with g_______.8. Children are interested in ________(充满生气的) songs&& 9. We are looking for the gate of the park ________ (到处) now.&& 10. Mike is now very brave. He r________ any help from his friends when he is in trouble.Ⅲ. 从下面方框中选择所给的单词或词组,根据句意用正确的形式完成句子。1. A tour bus accident happened last night. Some ________ (passenger) were badly hurt.2. They made a ________ (decide) to have a meeting about field trip.3. Shanghai is in the ________ (east) parts in China. It’s a beautiful city.4. He thinks they are all ________(strange) because he never saw them in his hometown.5. ―It’s too noisy. I can’t fall _______ (sleep). Can you turn down the TV? ―Sorry.&&&&&&&& 6. She likes working in the field instead of ________(stay) at home.7. My dream is to be one of the greatest ________(write) in the world.&&& 8. Tom is not ________ (interest) in maths. He thinks computer games are very ________ (interest).9. He drives as ________ (careful) as Tom.10. The little girl is afraid of _______ (speak) in front of people.
参考答案I. 英汉互译。&&&& 1. in order to&& 2.为……而自豪&& 3. 考虑&&&& 4. 充满&&&& 5. 尽力做某事&& 6. instead of&& 7. 处理,处置& 8. because of& 9. be worried about& 10. 当心II. 根据句意及首字母和汉语提示写出所缺单词。1. proud& 2. lonely& 3. speech& 4. nervous 5. Though 6. invited& 7. gesture& 8. lively& 9. everywhere 10. receivesIII. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式。&&&&&& 1. passengers& 2. decision& 3. eastern& 4. strangers& 5. asleep& 6. staying 7. writers 8. interested, interesting& 9. carefully 10. speaking句式精讲1. The sound of music is one of the most popular American movies.&& one of…意为“……中的一个”或“……之一”,后接复数名词,当名词前有形容词修饰时,形容词应用其最高级形式。one of…作主语时,应看成单数。例如:One of the girls is my sister. 这群女孩当中有一个是我的妹妹。Mike is one of the tallest students in our class. 迈克是我们班最高的学生之一。Miss Li is one of the most popular teachers in our school. 李老师是我们学校最受欢迎的老师之一。2. The father was lonely and often became angry because of the noisy children.& because of意为“因为”,后面接名词、代词或者动名词短语等形式。例如:We couldn’t have the sports meeting last Sunday because of the rain. 我们上个星期天没能召开运动会是因为下雨了。【拓展】because和because of的辨析:because 是连词,其后接句子;because of 是复合介词,其后接名词、代词、动名词、what 从句等。例如:I didn’t buy it because it was too expensive. 我没有买是因为它太贵了。He lost his job because of his age. 由于年龄关系他失去了工作。He knew she was crying because of what he had said. 他知道她哭是因为他说的话。3. It’s too far to cycle.& too…to…意为“太……而不能”。它在结构形式上是肯定的,但意义上却表示否定含义,所以动词不定式符号to前不能再加not,只接动词原形即可,too后接形容词或副词原形。例如:&The book is too difficult to understand. 这本书难于理解。【拓展】(1)在too…to…句型中,当动词不定式的动词是不及物动词,其后所跟的介词不能省略。例如:&The room is too small to live in. 这房间太小了不能住。(2)在too…to…句型中,当动词不定式的宾语实际上就是这个句子的主语时,动词不定式后面不能再加代词作宾语。例如:&The question is too difficult to answer. 这个问题太难了,无法回答。(3)在too…to…句型中,当动词不定式能确切说明动作执行者时,可以在动词不定式前面加上逻辑主语,即for sb.形式。例如:The box is too heavy for him to carry. 箱子太沉了,他搬不动。(4)含too…to…的句子可以改写成so…that…句型,意为“如此……以至于……”。例如:& He is too old to do hard work. = He is so old that he can’t do hard work. 他年纪太大而不能干重活。(5)含too…to…的句子也可以用“not + 形容词/副词 + enough to do sth.”句型来替换,但注意要用原句中形容词或副词的反义词。例如:&& He is too old to do hard work. = He is not young enough to do hard work. 他年纪大了,不能做重活。4. Why don’t we go out for the day?Why don’t we/you do sth.? 是一个否定疑问句,意为“为什么不……?”常用来征求意见和提出建议。例如:&&&&&&& Why don’t you go there together? 为什么你不一起去那呢?&&&&&&& Why don’t we go swimming? 为什么我们不去游泳呢?【拓展】“Why not + 动词原形 + 其他?”相当于“Why don’t you + 动词原形 + 其他?”并不表示疑问,而是表示建议、询问。例如:&&&&&&& ― Why not play football with us? 为什么不和我们去踢足球呢?&&&&&&& ― That sounds like a good idea. 这是个好主意。5. If people obey the traffic rules, there will be fewer accidents.&& 本句是一个含有if引导的条件状语从句的复合句。从句用的是一般现在时,主句是一般将来时,即“主将从现”。主句是一般将来时或含有情态动词的句子,或主句是祈使句时, if引导的条件状语从句用一般现在时。例如:&& If I am free tomorrow, I will go to see my uncle. 如果明天我有空,我要去看我叔叔。&& If it is fine this Sunday, I will go fishing. 如果这周日天气好,我将去钓鱼。【注意】&& W as soon as等引导的时间状语从句,若主句为一般将来时,从句需用一般现在时表示将来。例如:&&& I will write to you as soon as I get to Beijing. 我一到北京就给你写信。
句式精练I. 根据汉语提示,完成英语句子(每空一词)。1. 王老师很友善, 他在学校与同事相处地很融洽。Mr.Wang is friendly, and he _______ ________ _________ _________ his workmates in school.2. 她的双腿在一次事故中严重受伤,她再也不能跳舞了。Her legs _________ __________ badly in an accident, so she _________ dance ________ _________.3. 我的父母期望收到我的电子邮件。My parents are __________ _________ _________ receiving my e-mail.4. Tina 半夜被噪音吵醒了。Tina woke up at midnight _________ _________ a loud noise.&5. 你为什么不考虑去青岛参观?_______ _______ _______ consider visiting Qing Dao?&6.对她来说太黑了,看不见任何东西。It was too dark for her ________ ________ ________.7.她是我们班最小的学生之一。She is ________ ________ the youngest ________in my class.&&& 8. 如果明天不下雨,我们就去看我们的爷爷奶奶。&& If it ______ ______ tomorrow, we’ll visit our grandparents.9. 这有趣的电视节目使我们发笑。The funny TV program _________ us ___________.10. 我希望有更多的时间把情况考虑周详。I’d like more time to _________ things __________.II. 句型转换,每空一词。1. I have some terrible news to tell you.(改为否定句)&& I ________ have ________ terrible news to tell you.& 2. He was tired. He couldn’t go on any longer.(合并成一句)&& He was ________ tired ________ he couldn’t go on any longer.& He was ________ tired ________ go on any longer.& 3. Why not ride our bicycles to explore Beijing?(改为同义句)&& ________ ________ riding our bicycles to explore Beijing? 4. The teacher is strict with us.(对划线部分提问)&& ________ is the teacher ________? 5. It cost 200 yuan .(改为一般疑问句)&& ________ it ________ 200 yuan? 6. To talk to someone else is important.(改为同义句)________ important _______ talk to someone else.& 7. The teachers are as strict as my parents. (改为否定句)The teachers _________ ________ _________ __________ my parents. 8. My father was washing his car. I was doing my homework.. (合并成时间状语从句)My father was washing his car ________ I was doing my homework.9. Follow my advice, and you’ll get used to the hard work soon.(同义句转换)If you _________ my advice, _______get used to the hard work soon. (同义句转换)10. She went to sleep after her father came back home. (同义句转换)She __________ _________ to sleep ________her father came back home.Ⅲ. 补全对话。根据对话内容,从方框内选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。其中有两项为多余选项。&A: Hello! This is Jim speaking.B: Hi, Jim.&1 &A: Hi, Jack. What’s up?B: Hmm … are you free this afternoon?&&&& 2&Would you like to come?[来源#:zzst*ep.com@^%]A: A picnic? Are you kidding? It’s reported that the temperature will stay over 38℃. B: Oh, that’s too bad.&3 &[来A: I’m going swimming. It’s comfortable to swim in this heat.B: That’s a good idea.&4 &A: Sure. When and where shall we meet?B:&5 &A: OK. See you then.B: See you.& 参考答案I. 根据汉语提示,完成英语句子(每空一词)。&& 1. gets on well with& 2. were hurt, couldn’t, any more/longer& 3. looking forward to&& 4.because of& 5. Why don’t you& 6. to see anything& 7. one of, students& 8. doesn’t rain&& 9. makes, laugh& 10. think, overII. 句型转换,每空一词。& 1. don’t, any& 2. so, that, too, to& 3. How/ What about&& 4. What, like& 5. Did,cost& 6. It’s, to& 7. aren’t as/so strict as& 8. while& 9. follow, you’ll& 10. didn’t, go,untilⅢ. 补全对话。1~5 BGDFE
Review of Units 5-6I. 单项选择。(每小题1分,共15分)1.If it ________ tomorrow,we’ll go to the Great Wall.&&&&&& A.doesn’t rain&&&& B.won’t rain&& C.not rains&&&&&&& D.isn’t rain2. The bottle is ______ milk.& A. full&&&&& B. full of&&&&& C. filled of&&&&& D. fill with&& 3.The old farmer lives in a ________ house on the farm ________.&&&&& A.alone;lonely&&&&&&& B.lonely;alone&&&&& C.lonely;lonely&&&&&& D.alone;alone4.―How do you learn English words?&&&&& ―________ making flashcards.&&&&& A.To&&& B.By&&&&&& C.For&&& D.With&& 5.& It’s very nice _______ pictures for me. && A. of you to draw&&&&&& B. for you to draw&&&&& C. for you drawing&&&&& D. of you drawing6. ―What a clear blue sky! &&&& ―Yes, I have never seen&&&&&&&&& sky.[&&& A. a more beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a most beautiful &&& C. the more beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the most beautiful7. C Don’t throw plastic bags towards the animals in the zoo. C __________ A. All right.&&& &&B. My pleasure.&C. Not at all.&&D. Don’t mention. && 8. We didn’t catch the bus ___________ we got up late.&&&&& A. and&&&& B. so&&&& C. but&& D. because9. ― What does your cousin look like?&&&& ― ___________. A. She’s quite well& B. She’s really kind& C. She’s tall and thin& D. She likes wearing a skirt10. I ___________ some of my free time playing basketball for my school team.A. spend& B. cost& C. take& D. pay& 11. My father doesn’t have much money. I don’t have _________. &&&& A. too&&&& B. also&&&&&& C. still&&&&&&& D. either12. On my way _________ home, I lost a ticket _________ Titanic. &&&& A. to&&&& B. of&&&& C. /; of&&&&&& D. /; to 13. ―Mom, my classmates invited me _________ a field trip. May I go with them? ―OK. &&&& A. go on&&& B. to go on&& C. go in&&&& D. to go in & 14. Li Lei isn’t ____ Liu Ming.& A. tall as&&& B. as taller as&&&&&&& C. as tall as&&&&&& D. as the taller as& 15. ―I’m going to Hangzhou for a holiday this weekend.& &―____ you are there, can you buy me some green tea?& A. Because&& B. If&&&&& C. While&&&&&&&& D. After
&Ⅱ.完形。(每题1分,共10分)&& It is interesting to visit another country,but there are some problems when you don’t know the __1__ very well.It may be __2__ to talk with the people there.We may not know how to use the telephone in the country that we are visiting.We may not know how to buy __3__ we need.In a __4__ country we might not know where to eat or what to order in a __5__.It is not easy to decide how __6__ to tip waiters or taxi drivers.When we need help,we might not know how to ask for help.It is not pleasant to have an experience __7__ that.__8__ a short time, however,we learn what to do and what to __9__.We learn to enjoy life in another country and then we may be __10__ to leave.& 1.A.language&&& B.people&&&&&& C.words&&&&&&& D.country& 2.A.tired&&&&&&& B.happy&&&&&& C.difficult&&&&& D.easy& 3.A.something&& B.anything&&&& C.things&&&&&&& D.shopping& 4.A.good&&&&&&& B.strange&&&&& C.old&&&&&&&&& D.young& 5.A.shop&&&&&&& B.school&&&&&& C.hospital&&&&& D.restaurant& 6.A.soon&&&&&&& B.many&&&&&&& C.much&&&&&&& D.often& 7.A.as&&&&&&&&& B.like&&&&&&&& C.for&&&&&&&&& D.with& 8.A.After&&&&&& B.Ago&&&&&&&& C.Before&&&&&& D.For& 9.A.talk&&&&&&& B.tell&&&&&&&&& C.speak&&&&&&& D.say& 10.A.glad&&&&&& B.worried&&&& C.sorry&&&&&&&& D.interestedIII. 理解。(每小题2分,共30分)&&&&&&&& A&&&&& An Englishman was showing a foreign visitor around London.“What's that strange building?”asked the visitor. “That's the Tower of London.”“I see.How long did it take to build it?”“About 500 years.”“In my country we can build it in five months.”Shortly after that they came to St.Paul's Cathedral(大教堂).“Very interesting!”said the visitor.“How long did it take to build it?”“Near forty years,”said the Englishman.“In my country we can finish it in forty days at most,”said the visitor.This went on all day.&&&&& They visited most of the best-known buildings in the city.Every time they saw a new one,the visitor asked what it was and how long it took to build it. Then he said that they could do the same thing much faster in his country.&&&& At last the Englishman got angry with the visitor though he tried not to show it.Several days later they came to the House of Parliament(议会)and the visitor asked his usual question,“What is that?”The Englishman answered.“I have no idea.It wasn’t there last night.”& 1.The Englishman showed the foreign visitor around ________ one day.&&& A.the Tower of London&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.St.Paul's Cathedral&&& C.some famous buildings in the city&&&&&&&& D.the whole city of London& 2.The visitor said that in his country it would take them _____ to build the Tower of London.&&& A.less than half a year&&&&&&&&& B.forty days&&& C.five hundred years&&&&&&&&&& D.fifty days& 3.It took them a few days to see ________.&&& A.some of the best-known buildings in England&&& B.several best-known places in England&&& C.many famous houses in the city of London&&& D.most of the best―known buildings in London& 4.The Englishman was angry at last,but he ________.&&& A.didn't want to say anything&&& B.tried to show it to the visitor&&& C.had no time to tell the visitor&&& D.tried not to show it to the visitor& 5.The Englishman’s answer to the question of the last place showed ________.&&& A.he was sorry that he hadn’t seen the building before&&& B.he could say nothing because he didn't know anything about it&&& C.he was angry and didn’t want to tell the visitor its nameD.he didn’t know how to tell the visitor the name of the buildingBAlthough the world develops much faster and better than before,the resources on the earth get fewer and fewer.In order to protect them,we must find ways to live a green life.Here are some steps for you:Save water:Water is the source of life.No water,no life.So it’s very important for us to save water.Not only should we protect drinking water and stop polluting it,but also make full use of it.Save power:It is necessary for us to save power.We can’t imagine what the life will be like without it.Everyone should do his or her best to save power.Don’t forget to turn off the lights when they are not in use.Save forests:They are useful.Please stop cutting trees down and use recycled paper instead.Our government has laws to punish those people who cut down trees.We should make our world a green one to live in.Recycle useful rubbish:Things like paper,plastic and glass can be recycled.Remember that everyone can do something to make a difference.6.Today the resources on the earth get ________.A.fewer and fewer&&& B.better and betterC.less and less&&&&&& D.more and more&&& 7.Which is not the right way to save water?A.By protecting drinking water.B.By turning off the tap when brushing teeth.C.By reusing water.D.By turning on the tap when brushing teeth.8.From the passage,we know if you cut down a tree,you’ll be ________.A.punish&&& B.punished&&& C.fine&&& D.fined&&& 9.Which kind of rubbish can’t be recycled according to the passage?A.Glass.&&& B.Food.&&& C.Paper.&&& D.Plastic.10.How many steps are mentioned in this passage?A.Two.&&& B.Three.&&& C.Four.&&& D.Five.CMr. White worked in an office in London, but he lived in the country and came to work by train every day. The station was not very far from his office, and he always went on foot from the station to his office and back from his office to the station. Every evening he walked past a poor man near a bridge. The man sat at the road and sold matches, and there was a dog near him. There was a piece of wood round the dog’s neck, and the words, “ I AM BLIND” were on the piece of wood. && Mr. White was a kind man. He always stopped and gave a penny to the man, but he did not take any of his matches.&& One day, Mr. White had a lot of work in his office and left the office very late. He came to the man and his dog, but he did not stop. The poor man stood up quickly, ran after him and said, “you’re always very kind to me. Give me a penny today. I’m a poor man.”&& Mr. White stopped and he was surprised. Then he said, “You’re a blind man. How did you see me?”& The poor man said,& “ No, I’m not blind. My dog is.”& 11. Mr. White lived in __________.A. London&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the city near London&& C. the country near London&&&& D. the country not far from his office12.& Mr. White went to his office __________.A. by train& &&B. first by train and then on foot&&C. on foot&&&&&&&&& D. first on foot and the by train13. Every evening Mr. White passed a poor man near a bridge __________.A. on his way to work&&&&&&& B. on the way to his office&& C. on his way home by train&& D. on his way home14. One day Mr. White did not stop and give the poor man a penny because __________.A. he did not like the man& &&B. he was afraid of the dog& C. he worked too late &&&D. he buried to catch the train15. What is the Chinese for “blind”?&&&& A. 看见的& &&&&&& B.聋的& &&C. 瞎的&& &&D. 哑的IV. 任务型(每小题2分,共10分)。阅读下面短文,根据短文内容从后面选择适当的句子还原到文中,使短文意思通顺。Why is setting goals(目标)important? Because goals can help you do and experience everything you want in life. Instead of just letting life happen to you, goals allow you to make your life happen. Successful people in life imagine how their life should be and set lots of goals.&&&& 1&&&& It’s like having a sign to show you where you want to go. Think of it this way. There are two drivers. One has a place to go to clearly in mind which can be found on a map. He can drive straight there surely without any wasted time. The other driver has no goal, or a map.&& 2&&& But he drivers aimlessly(无目的地)around, never getting anywhere, just using up oil. Which driver do you want to be? &&&&&&&& 3&&&&& They decide what they want in life and then get there by setting goals and making plans. Unsuccessful people just let life happen by accident. Goals aren’t difficult to set, and they aren’t difficult to reach.&&& 4&&& You are the one who must decide what to achieve and in what direction to aim your life. &&&& Research tells us that when we write a goal down we are more likely to achieve it.&&&& 5&&& They are harder to forget. Also when you write your goals in your own way,you are able to make yourself realize situations that will bring you nearer to your goals. 根据材料内容,从下面五个选项中选出能填入文中空缺处的最佳选项,使短文意思通顺、内容完整。A. Written goals can be reviewed usuallyB. He starts off at the same time from the same place.&&& C. It’s up to you to find out what your goals really are. D. By setting goals you are taking control of your life.E. Winners in life set goals and follow through on them.
1.&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&& 5&&&&&&&&&& V. 句型转换。(每小题2分,10分)&& 1. The runner takes part in the race. His leg gets well. (合并为一个条件状语从句)&&&& The runner _________ take part in the race _________ his leg ________ well.2. Kate wants to become a friend of Michael.& (改为同义句)&&&& Kate wants to ___________ ___________ __________ Michael.3. Ann is disappointed. Maria is more disappointed. (改为同义句)&&&& Ann is __________ ___________ ___________ as Maria.&&&& Ann is __________ ___________ ____________ Maria.4. She didn’t go to the park because she was ill.& (对划线部分提问)&&&& ___________ ___________ she go to the park?5. Do you know how to solve the problem?& (改为同义句)&&&& Do you know how to ___________ ___________ the problem?Ⅵ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。(每小题一分,共5分)1. When the boy arrived at the bus stop, it _______________(rain).2. He will phone me as soon as he _____________ (get) to Beijing.3. If he __________ (be) free tomorrow, he ______________ (come) to visit me.4. The old photos make me _____________(think) of my friends.5. Warm weather always makes me _____________ (excite).Ⅶ. 从下列方框中选择适当的连词填空,完成句子。(每空1分,共10分)
so…that&& as…as&& as soon as&& because&& until&& as&&&& but&& if&& when&& though&& and1. She didn’t go to bed ________ she finished her homework.2. I didn’t buy the dictionary yesterday, ________ my father will give me one.3. Mike wants to know ________ we will have a picnic tomorrow.4. My friend spends a lot of money on books ________ he is not rich.5. This box is ________ heavy ________I can’t carry it. 6. You should do ________the teacher told you.7. She went to the supermarket yesterday, ________bought nothing.8.________Joan Chen was 14, some people from a film company came to her school ________encouraged her to study acting.9. Please give the magazine back to me ________ possible.10. I don’t think PE is _________important ________science.Ⅷ. 书面表达。(10分)& 李莉生病住院了,病情严重,需要花很多钱。由于家庭困难不能支付医疗费用,同学们去医院看望她,后来有人提议给报社写一封信,请求社会的帮助,后来……请以此为话题写一篇60词左右的短文。 要求:语法正确,语句连贯,字迹工整。___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【答案与解析】I. 单项选择。1. A。本题考查“主将从现”,主句用一般将来时,从句用一般现在时表示将来。2. B。“be full of = be filled with”,意为“充满,装满”。3. B。alone“单独地,独自地”,在句中作副词lonely“孤独的,寂寞的,荒凉的”,形容词,在这里作定语。4. B。引导方式状语用by。5. A。这里考查重要句式“It is+形容词+of /for sb. to do sth.”。不定式是真正主语,it是形式主语。当形容词是修饰人的品质时,用介词of, 故选A。6. A。句意:句意:―多么湛蓝的天空!―是的,我从未见过比这更美丽的天空。beautiful美丽的;more beautiful更加美丽的;most beautiful最美丽的,在形容词的最高级前通常要加定冠词。sky天空,是一个可数名词。结合语境可知该选A。7. A。句意:――不要向动物园的动物扔塑料袋子。――好的。本题考查情景交际。A:All right. 好的,行,表示对建议的赞同。B:My pleasure.那是我的荣幸,回答感谢的答语。C:Not at all.一点也不;。D:Don’t mention.不要再提了。由对话情景可知答案为A项。8. D。后句是前句的原因,所以选because引导原因状语从句。9. C。问句是询问某人的外貌特征的,故选C。10. A。 本句的主语是I,故排除B、C两项;而pay常用于pay…for…的结构中,所以答案为A。spend…(in) doing sth.意为“花费……做某事”。11. D。 too用于肯定句句末,用逗号隔开;also用于肯定、 否定、疑问句中;either用于否定句句末。本句为否定句。故选D。& 12. D。本句考查句式on my way to+名词,但后接副词时必须把to去掉,变成on my way+ 副词。Home在此句中为副词。而后句属固定短语a ticket to Titanic。故选D。& 13. B。invite sb. to do sth.意为“邀请某人做某事”;go on a field trip意为“去郊游”。14. C。as ... as中间用形容词或副词原级,而A、B、D都不符合。故选C。& 15. C。because 引导原因状语从句,意为“因为”;if引导条件状语从句,意为“如果”;while引导时间状语从句,意为“在……期间”;after也是引导时间状& 语从句,意为“在……之后”。这里表示连续的动作或状态。故选C。& II. 完形填空。&& 1.A。通读全文可知应是语言方面的问题,故选择A。2.C。既然不懂得这门语言,那么在和那里的人交流时可能会有困难,故选择C。3.C。根据语境可知应选择C。4.B。根据上下文可知应是在一个“陌生的”国家,故应选择B。5.D。根据句子的含义可知应选择D。6.C。根据句子的含义可知应选择C。7.B。像那样like that,故应选择B。8.A。根据句子的含义可知。9.D。考查“疑问词+动词不定式”结构。根据句意可知应选择D。10.C。根据语境可知。III. 阅读理解。A&& 1.C。根据第一段内容可知,参观的是著名建筑。2.A。根据第一段中“…we can build it in five months.”可知。3.D。根据第二段第一句可知。4.D。根据第三段中的“…though he tried not to show it.”可知。5.C。根据全文的内容可知。B6. A。由文章第一段第一句可知。&& 7. D。根据常识,D的做法显然不是节约用水的做法。8. B。由Our government has laws to punish those people who cut down trees.可知,砍了树要被惩罚,因此排除C,D项。“将被惩罚”是被动语态的用法,因此选B。9. B。文章中没有提到这一项。&& 10. C。文章中总共提到了四项。C11. C。根据文章的第一句可知答案。12. B。根据“came to work by train every day. The station was not very far from his office, and he always went on foot from the station to his office and back from his office to the station.”可知答案。13. C。根据“...he always went on foot from the station to his office and back from his office to the station.”Every evening he walked past a poor man near a bridge.”可知答案。14. C。根据“One day, Mr. White had a lot of work in his office and left the office very late.”可知答案。15. C。根据文章意思,the poor man应该是“看不见”,所以是“瞎的”。IV. 任务型阅读。1. D。根据下一句话“It’s like having a sign to show you where you want to go.”可知该选D,通过设定目标,你可以控制你的生活。2. B。根据上句“The other driver has no goal, or a map.”联系下句“But he drivers aimlessly(无目的地) around, never getting anywhere, just using up oil.”可知该选B,他在同一时间从同一个地方出发。3. E。联系下文“Unsuccessful people just let life happen by accident.”可知该选E,生活中的赢家设定目标,并跟随目标进行活动。4. C。联系下句“You are the one who must decide what to achieve and in what direction to aim your life”可知该选C,是由你来找出你的目标。5. A。联系上句“Research tells us that when we write a goal down we are more likely to achieve it.”可知该选A,书面目标通常可以经常被回顾,被复习。V. 句型转换。&& 1. will, if, gets&& 2. makes friends with&& 3. not as/so disappointed,& less disappointed&& 4. Why didn’t&& 5. deal withⅥ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. was raining& 2. gets& 3. is, will come& 4. think& 5. excitedⅦ. 从下列方框中选择适当的连词填空,完成句子。1. until 2. because& 3. if& 4. though& 5. so…that& 6. as& 7. but& 8. When , and& 9. as soon as&& 10. as…asⅧ. 书面表达。&&&&&& Li Li is my classmate. She is in hospital now because she is badly ill. We went to the hospital to see her one day. She lay in bed with a sad look. Her doctor told us that her illness was very serious and she had to stay in hospital for a long time. But her family is poor. She has no money to pay for the medicine. We decided to do something. We wrote a letter to a newspaper and asked people to help her. With the help of the doctors, Li Li is getting better and better. She said thanks to us and said that she would study harder to catch up with us.
&文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y k j.CoM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 hecanswimwell 的文章

随机推荐