Thego away mr wolf.mp3 is_. come coming go三个单词选哪个

外语学习自然派随时随地·听我想听下载手机APP扫一扫 下载喜马拉雅FM手机APP选择下载方式关注微信公众号扫一扫 关注我意见反馈1.您可通过官方App在‘帮助与反馈’中留言(推荐)2.拨打客服热线:400-838-5616the wolf is coming_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
the wolf is coming
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
英语小故事The wolf is coming
The wolf is comingDongDong had many sheep. He looked after them every day. It’s boring. Ok, I have a good idea. He climbed up to the hill. “Help! Help! The wolf is coming. The wolf is coming. ” The famers heard him. “Oh, dear, the wolf is coming. Let’s go and help him.” They ran to DongDong. “Where’s the wolf?” “Ha, Ha, Ha! There is no wolf at all.” “How can you tell such a lie.” They were very angry. The next day, he called again. They famers were very angry. “We will never believe you.” Suddenly, a big wolf jumped out. “Help! Help!” But nobody answered. “You are a bad boy. Nobody will help you. Ha, Ha, Ha! ” “But Mr.Wolf, we should be good friends.” “Good friends? You and I? Why?” “Bad guys should be made friends with bad guys. Then we can protect ourselves.” The wolf thought for a while. “Maybe…you are right.” The wolf turned back. DongDong picked up a stick and hit the wolf. The wolf passed out. “You are a clever boy. Never lie again, or you can only make friends with wolves. Remember!” “It’s my fault. I apologize. ”
快乐英语新版四年级上学期英语(一起点)Unit1 Lesson...at the foot of the hill, wolf, gun, shoot ...3. 学生朗读课文并尝试复述故事。 b. Listen, ...3. 掌握字母 Ww 的发音,能认读例词 wolf, water...运用所学的知识读懂本单元的英语小故事,并将 其...4. 会唱本单元歌曲 What’s the time? (三)、...[新版]快乐英语四年级上册(一起点)Unit1 Lesson5 ...at the foot of the hill, wolf, gun, shoot ...3. 学生朗读课文并尝试复述故事。 b. Listen, ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。“The Wolf Is Coming”教学设计_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
“The Wolf Is Coming”教学设计
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢完形填空 The wolf(狼)and the Foxwanted to eat the Rabbit, but it was not easy to catch him. One day, the Wolf said to the Fox,“ You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the Rabbit that you are 1 . When he co 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
 The wolf(狼)and the Fox(狐狸)wanted to eat the Rabbit(兔子), but it was not easy to catch him. One day, the Wolf said to the
Fox,“ You go home and lie in bed. I'll tell the Rabbit that you are
 1  . When he comes to look at you, you can
 upand catch
him.”“That's a good idea.” said the Fox. He went home at once. The wolf went to the Rabbit's house and
door.“ Who is it?” asked the Rabbit:“It's the Wolf. I'm here to tell you that the fox is dead(死).” Then the Wolf went
 4  . the Rabbit went to the Fox's house. He
 in through the window and saw the Fox
 in bed with his eyes closed. He
thought,“ Is the Fox really dead, or is he pretending(假装)to be dead?
 he's not dead, he'll catch me when I go near
him.” So he said,“ The Wolf says that the Fox is dead. But he doesn't look
 a dead fox. The mouth of a dead fox is always
 9  .” When the fox heard this, he thought:“I'll show him that I am
dead.” So he opened his mouth. The Rabbit  10
 now that the fox wasn't dead, and he ran away immediately.
  &1.A. ill
  B. out
  C. dead
  D. here
  [  ]
  &2.A. get
  B. jump
  C. take
  D. put
  [  ]
  &3.A. looked
  B. waited
  C. shouted
  D. knocked
  [  ]
  &4.A. away
  B. in
  C. out
  D. near
  [  ]
  &5.A. found
  B. saw
  C. looked
  D. went
  [  ]
  &6.A. sitting
  B. sat
  C. lie
  D. lying
  [  ]
  &7.A. If
  B. As
  C. When
  D. While
  [  ]
  &8.A. at
  B. like
  C. in
  D. for
  [  ]
  &9.A. git
  B. closed
  C. open
  D. smal
  [  ]
  10. A. saw
  B. thought
  C. said
  D. knew
  [  ]
答案:C;B;D;A;C;D;A;B;C;D
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
to borrow a book from a new library (图书馆).He comes to the library
Jack. They can't see
assistants (图书管理员) there, but only some robots (机器人) standing there. Then Jim
to the robot, “Hey, give
.”But the robot
  “What's wrong
this robot?” he asks Jack.
  Then Jack tells him, “When you want to borrow something from somebody, you must
'please' first.”
  So Jim says, “Will you please give the book to me?” Mr Robot brings (带来) him the book. But again, Jim can't take the book out of the robots hand.
  Jack says, “You must say ' 9 ' before you take the book.” So Jim says, “Oh, thank you very much, Mr Robot.”
  The robot smiles (微笑) and
(1)A.is wanting
D.wanting
(3)A.some
(4)A.says
(5)A.the book me
B.I the book
&& C.me to the book
D.me the book
(6)A.isn't work
B.doesn't work
&& C.aren't work
D.don't work
(9)A.I'm sorry
B.Excuse me
&& C.I'm fine
D.Thank you
(10)A.give the book to him
B.give the book him
&&& C.give him the book
D.gives the book to him
来源:走向清华北大同步导读·初三英语
  Helen works for Mr Johnson, the manager(经理)of a small shoe shop in Bradford. Yesterday morning Mr Johnson went to the
factory. Helen was sitting alone in the shop
a tall man came in.
  The man took a pistol(手枪)out of his pocket and pointed it at Helen. “Give me the money,
I’ll kill you. ”he said. Helen
to give him the money in her desk, and the man walked out.
  Helen is a
young woman, so she ran after him. She followed the man
6 ,Soon Helen saw the tall man
into a car. At the same time she saw a policeman
8 . She ran to the car, put her hand
the window, pulled the thief’s hair and
for help. The policeman ran up to them and arrested(逮捕)the thief. He gave back Helen the money.
  Helen went back to the shop. She was tired
happy, she had the money. The manager
for her. He was very
  “Helen.”he said. “You should stay in the
14 . A thief might come in and
the money. ”
  “But I…”said Helen.
A.clothingB.paper
C.bikeD.shoe
A.whenB.as
C.whileD.before
A.otherB.or
C.eitherD.then
A.hadB.should
C.oughtD.must
A.goodB.glad
C.brightD.nice
A.deeplyB.light
C.closelyD.nearly
A.gotB.getting
C.enterD.entering
A.nearlyB.nearby
C.closeD.closely
A.crossB.across
C.thoughD.through
A.shoutedB.shouting
C.callingD.crying
A.andB.although
C.orD.but
A.waitedB.waiting
C.had waitedD.didn’t wait
A.gladB.sorry
C.angryD.sad
A.schoolB.factory
C.bedD.shop
A.broughtB.picked
C.takeD.took
来源:学年辽宁省九年级上学期第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
完形填空In the United States, headmasters andteachers discipline (惩戒) students in several ___1__. The teacher often writes or calls thestudent’s ___2___.Sometimes students have to stay at schoolfor an extra hour. If a student behaves very ___3___,the headmaster can suspend (暂停学生上课) the student. The studentcannot ___4___ for one, two, or three days. Mr. Lazares didn’t like tosuspend students. When he suspended some students, they were ___5___. “Athree-day holiday!” they thought. One day, a boy named Robert was in Mr.Lazares’s office. The boy was not behaving well in class. Mr. Lazarestelephoned the boy’s parents. “If you come to school with your son, I won’t___6___ him,” he said. The boy’s father came to school and went with hisson to every class.Other students___7___ the boy and his father. The boywas embarrassed. After that, he behaved ___8___. He didn’t want hisfather to come to school again. Other students behaved better, ___9___.They thought, “I don’t want my parents to come to school!”That year about 60 parents came to schoolwith children who didn’t behave well. The next year only ___10___parents had to come to school. The students were behaving better.1.A. A. streets   &&& B. roads   && C. ideas   && D. ways
A.parents   
B.friends   
C.uncles   
D.elder brother
A.well   
B.poor   
C.politely
A.have meals  
B.come to school
C.come home 
D.go to sleep
A.happy   
B.sorry   
C.sad   
D.worried
A.beat   
B.suspend
C.kick    
D.laugh at
A.stared at (盯着看)
B.waited for 
C.played with 
D.welcomed
A.worse   
B.better   
C.more  
D.carefully
A.also   
B.either   
C.too  
D.neither
A.lots of  
B.more   
C.all   
来源:学年山西农业大学附属中学八年级下学期第一次月考英语卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(10分)  What will our life be like in the future? Each family will have a& 1&in the future. You can ask it to do everything& 2 &you. It will serve(服务) you& 3&hours a day. The robot will& 4&like a human. It can talk with you when you are& 5&. You won’t know it is a human& 6&a robot when you meet it on the street.  People will have& 7&time to work and more time to travel. The vehicles(交通工具) in the future will fly freely in the sky because every vehicle will have wings(翅膀) with it. They will& 8&you to any place you want to visit. You can go to& 9 &when you have a travel if you feel tired. All vehicles will be& 10&&because of driving by robots.【小题1】A、rocket&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、robot&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、car【小题2】A、on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、about&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、for【小题3】A、eight&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、twenty&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、twenty-four【小题4】A、sound&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、look【小题5】A、happy&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、comfortable【小题6】A、so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、or【小题7】A、less&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、few&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、more【小题8】A、make&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、let【小题9】A、school&&&&&&&&&&&& B、work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、sleep【小题10】A、safe&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、dangerous&&&&&&&&&& C、unpleasant
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 go away mr wolfpdf 的文章

随机推荐