拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
做早操怎么翻译?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
翻译成为汉语——做早操翻译成为英语——Do morning exercises翻译成为日语——朝の演习を行う翻译成为法语——Faire des exercices du matin翻译成为葡萄牙语——Faça exercícios matinais翻译成为俄语——Делайте утреннюю зарядку翻译成为朝鲜语——아침 연습을 수행翻译成为印度语——अकरणीयता …………………………
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码做早操的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
网页版学习工具
做早操的英文:do morning exercises参考例句:It is a good habit to do morning exercises.做早操是个好习惯。Can we do morning exercises tomorrow?我们明天可以做早操吗?I think it 'll do you good to do morning exercises everyday.我看每天做早操对你会有好处。:n. 上午,早晨;黎明Morning dew pearled the garden.花园里晨露晶莹。a glad May morning.一个明媚喜人的五月的早晨 It is ten o'clock in the morning.现在是早上十点钟。Dewdrops sparked in the morning light.他欣然同意了她的计划。Not a soul was abroad that morning. 那天早晨室外空无一人。:n.
1.[C,U]运动,锻炼
2.[C]练习,习题
3.[C]【军】演习,操练
4.(特定的)活动,行动(+in)
5.(权力,权利等的)行使,运用(+of)
6.【美】仪式,典礼
7.礼拜,宗教仪式
1.锻炼,操练,怜惜
2.运用,行使
3.使忙碌,使担忧,使惊恐
v.[I]练习,运动The exercise is that difficult!练习题那么难!morning exercises and setting - up exercises duringthe break早操和课间操Exercise stimulates the flow of blood.锻炼促进血液循环。Exercise is good for the health.锻炼有益于健康。exercising in preparation for strenuous activity.为紧张活动而做的准备活动。 翻译推荐:
相关热点:(做操)翻译成英语!
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;当前位置: &
做早操的英文
英文翻译do early f**kdo morning exercises&&&& produce... &&&&&&morning exercises... &&&&&&do morning exercise... &&&&&&do early fuck every day... &&&&&&morning (setting-up) exercises
做早操 do morning exercises... &&&&&&do early f**k; do morning exercise... &&&&&&good morning to you... &&&&&&make breakfast... &&&&&&gym lessons... &&&&&&day day do morning f**k... &&&&&&i cooked breakfast for the family... &&&&&&a thief comes unstuck... &&&&&&a bad conscience is a snake in one’ a bad custom is like a good cake b ...... &&&&&&once a
once bitten twice shy... &&&&&&fetch and carry... &&&&&& thumb-nail... &&&&&&odd lad... &&&&&&digester... &&&&&&exercises to develo the muscles... &&
例句与用法Both he and his father do morning exercises every day他和他父亲每天都做早操。 Doing morning exercise every day will keep you fit每天做早操将使你保持健康。 They have been doing morning exercises since daybreak他们从天后起做早操到现在。 My mother often does morning exercises in the morning我妈妈经常在早上做早操It ' s good for you to do morning exercises every day每天做早操对你有好处。 Doing morning exercises help us get ready for the day做早操帮我们为一天做好准备。 He does morning exercises every day to improve his fitness他每天做早操以增加体质。 It is good for you to do morning exercises every day每天早晨做做早操对你很有好处。 To do morning exercises is useful for our health做早操有利于我们的健康。 Doing morning exercise will do you a lot of good做早操对你有好多好处。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
做早操的英文翻译,做早操英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译做早操,做早操的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved那个人正在做早操用英语怎么说_百度知道
那个人正在做早操用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
翻译为:那个人正在做早操。The man who is doing morning exercises.
That man is doing morning exercises.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 医疗英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐