她不能去上学因为她生病了英语过去式(过去式)

当前位置: >>
新课标九年级英语unit4学案
课题:UNIT4 1a―2c1 学习目标 虚拟语气: 表示与事实相反或根本不可能实现的事. 结 构:if 引导虚拟语气的条件状语从 句,从句为非真实条件句,一般用过去时. 主句用“should/ would/ could/ might+动词原形”. 1. If I had time, I would go for a walk. (事实上我现在没有时间,不能去散步.) 2. If I were invited, I would go to the dinner. (事实上没有人邀请我,我也不能去参加 宴会.) 3. If I had a million dollars, I would put it in the bank. (事实上我没有一百万美圆,也 不可能存在银行.) 2 学习过程 预习导学 翻译下列词组: 把……捐给慈善机构 存入银行 医学研究 迟到 带一件礼物 在聚会上 穿衬衣打领带 担心…… 如果…怎么样? 紧张 学习探究 1a. Do you have money? Do you want to have a million yuan? If I had a million yuan, I would do a lot of things. 根据图画内容回答问题,并将句子写下来 What would you do if you had a million yuan? 将所给的短语用于虚拟语气中 buy some beautiful clothes. buy a computer. buy a car. help the poor children 1b 听录音将图画标上正确的顺序。 2a 听录音圈画出 Larry 紧张的理由。 2b 听录音挑选出 Larry 的姐姐对她说的四件事情。 拓展知识 1、①give sb sth=give sth to sb 类似的词还有:pass(传递) 、lend(借给) 、show(给某 人看) 、write(给某人写信) 、send(寄送)等 ②buy sb sth=buy sth for sb 类似的词还有:make、draw、cook 等 2、hundred、thousand、 mi11ion 与数字连用不能用复数。 hundreds of、thousands of、mi11ions of 中必须用复数。 3、look for 寻找 find 找到、发现 find out 指经过观察、探索、调查等弄清楚、弄明白。 discover 指发现那些客观存在而不为人所知的实情。如科学上的重大发现。 4、bring 带来 take 带走 fetch 去并拿来 5、talk to/with sb 同××说话。tell 告诉, 分辨,辨别。 speak to sb 同××说话,做及物动词,后跟语言。 say 后跟名词、代词及宾语从句做宾语,着重强调说话内容。 6、What if …… 如果……将会怎么样?(引导条件状语从句、疑问句) eg What if she doesn’t come? 她要是不来怎么办? What if your parent don’t agree? 如果你的父母不同意怎么办? What if you should fall sick? 如果你生病了怎么办? 诊断评价 A.用所给动词的适当形式填空 1. If I _________(find) a purse, I ____ ______(give) it to the police. 2. If I ______(be) a bird, I _____ ______(fly) in the blue sky. 3. If you _______(have) something important, you ___ ______( can go) no w. 4. If I ________(be) you, I ______ _______(choose) this one. B.根据汉语补全句子 1.如果我有一百万美圆,我就会买一栋大房子. If I _____ _____ __________ ____ _, I _______ _____ ____ _____ ____ _. 2.如果我是你, 穿衬衣打领带. If I _____ _____, I ______ __ ___ __ __ . 3.如果我有一架飞机,我就会环游世界 If I _____ ____ _________, I ______ ___ __ ________ _____ ____ _. 4.如果我是你,我会带一个小礼物。 If I were you,I’d . 5.他上课迟到了。 He’s class. 课堂小结 回想本节课内容,你学会了那些内容?还有什么疑问? 巩固练习 (中考链接): 单选: 1.-Why do Chinese people like red? -Because they think it can _____them good luck . A. carry B. bring C. make D. take 2.-You seem ___.What’s wrong ? -My son hurt his leg this morning . A. worried B. happy C. lad D. fine 3.-Come and join us ,Jimmy ! -I’m sorry ,but I’m really busy now.If I _____time ,I would certainly go . A. will have B.have had C.had D.have 4. ______ people will watch Beijing Olympic Gammes on Tv in 2008. A.Million of B.Millions of C.Five millions D.million 5. I’m really shy and I just don’t enjoy parties .What if _____anyone there ? A. I know B.I don’t know C.don’t I know D.do I know 三、完成句子. 1. 他不知道说什么. He doesn’t know ________ ________ ________. 2. 如果我是你,我不会生气. _______ I _______ you, I _______ _______ angry. 3. 她激动得说不出话来. She was _______ _______ _______ ______ a word. 4. 如果我把钱丢了怎么办? _______ _______ I _______ the money? 5. 数百万名学生要来参加这个活动. ________ _______ students will _______ _______ _______ the activity. 6. 如果明天天气好,我们就去远足_____________________________________课题:UNIT4 3a―41 学习目标 1.继续学习虚拟语气条件句的用法,本单元学习的虚拟语气条件句是用谓语动词 的特殊形式来表示与现在、过去事实相反的情况或对将来发生的情况表示怀疑。例如 : If I were you , I'd get there earlier.如果我是你,我就早一点到那 条件从句的谓语动词 动词过去式(be 动词用 were) 主句的谓语动词儿。 (事should 或 would +动词原形实是:我不是你,因此我没有早到那儿。) If you went to bed earlier, you would not be so sleepy in the morning. 如果你早 点儿睡觉, 早晨就不会这么困了。 (事实是:你经常晚睡, 所以早上觉得困。) 2.学习怎样表达自己的困难,寻求帮助。用虚拟语气条件句提供建议。 A:What should I do? I don’t know what to say or do。 B:If I were you,I’d …. 2 学习过程 预习导学 翻译下列词组: 紧张 参加大考 很麻烦 学习探究 长痘痘 太……而不能 有助于 3a.阅读理解每一个问题和提供的建议,并把它们连接起来。 3b.思考 3a 中的建议,然后与同位表演对话。 4. 小组活动,列出自己的难题清单,向同学寻求建议。 拓展知识 1. 系动词与形容词连用 get nervous 变得紧张 feel shy 觉得害羞 look friendly 看起来友好 2. too +形/副+to do sth. 太…而不能 如: I’m too tired to stand. 我太累了而不能站。 3. help with sth. 如:They help with this problem. help sb. do. 如:They help you relax. 他们帮助你放松 7、before 引导一个句子,为连词。后跟短语或名词等,则为介词。 如:I can’t sleep the night before an exam. I’d take a long walk before going to bed. 诊断评价 一、用动词的正确形式填空 1. If I ( be ) a teacher , I would not be so strict with my students. 2. If he ( have ) time, I would come to help you . 3. If she were not so busy , she ( come ) here with me . 4. He ( go ) to bed if he had finished doing his homework in time . 二、完成句子 1. 如果我是你的话,我会很紧张的。 If I ______ you, I will be _______ ______. 2. 睡前散散步,那帮助你放松。 Taking a walk before going to bed that would ______ ________ _______. 3. 你吃的食物有助于解决这个问题。 The foods could this problem. 4. 如果我是你,我会与看着友好的人交谈。 If I were you,I’d someone friendly. 5.我要在睡觉前多散一会儿步。 I’d a long before to bed. 课堂小结 回想本节课内容,你学会了那些内容?还有什么疑问? 拓展巩固练习 一、. 词汇. 1. M_________ of trees will be planted next year. 2. W_______ if I don’t bring a present ? 3. If I had a lot of money ,I’d give it to m_____________ research. 4. Those workers don’t know how ____________(work) on the machine. 5. If I _________(be) you , I’d go to a movie. 6. I’d take a long walk before __________(go) to bed. 7. Many of them are too tired __________ (go) farther. 8. I really want a dog, but my parents won’t let me _________(have) one. 9. Look, Mr Smith _____________(tie) his tie. 10. If I__________ (be) a bird, I ______________(fly) over that high mountain. 11.Before you join the army ,you’ll have to a m_______examination. 12.I’d give 100 dollars to bird flu(禽流感)r_________. 13.I get nervous before big parties and then I get p_______. 14. Look! They are all busy studying for the final e_________. 15.She is always w______about her weight . 二、 单项选择. ( )1.____children in Africa have little to eat and you can really help them if you ____. A. Million of, want to B. Millions of, want to C. A million, will want to D. Million of , will want to ( )2. If I _____ young , I ______ very happy. A. am, shall be B. were, am C. were, would be D. was, am ( )3. I don’t know _______ to do next. A. how B. what C. where D. why ( )4. The doctor and teacher ______ my father . A. are B. is C. am D. be ( )5.This is a ______ question , we aren’t doctors , so we can’t answer you . A. medicine B. medical C. medicing D. medicine’s ( )6. Don’t ______your son ,he isn’t a small boy. A. worry B. worried about C. worry about D. be worry about ( )7. After ______ his homework , he went out with his friends. A. finished B. finish C. finishing D. to finish ( )8. Now the park is becoming a ______ more beautiful one . A. very B. quite C. much D. so ( )9. The moon ______ by man already. A. is visited B. was visited C. has been visited D. visites ( )10. If he __________ much money , he would give it to charity. A. has B. have C. had D. having ( )11. What _______I do if everyone else succeeds in the chemical exam? A. would B. should C could D. will ( )12. If I had lots of money , I would ________________________. A. give it for charity B. give charity it C. give it to charity D. give charity for it ( )13. A shirt and tie __________ his uniform. A. are B. is C. were D. be ( )14. If my father ________here now ,he ________ tell me what to do . A. would B. will C. will D. will ( )15. You should get a small pet ___________ goldfish. A. as B. like C. of D. for课题:UNIT4 Section B 1a―2c1 学习目标 一、学习表达性格的词汇,运用这些词描述某个人. 二、继续对 What would you do if…/I would…进行听力、口语训练. 2 学习过程 预习导学 翻译下列词组: 在公共场合 几乎不 演讲 全校 未经许可 演电影 与…交朋友 邀请…干… 学习探究 1.1a 朗读理解表达性格的形容词并填空。 2.1b 练习对话 3.2a.2b 听力练习,注意对 What would you do if…/I would…的使用 4.2c.对话练习。 拓展知识 1. without 没有,无 是一个介词,后面常跟名词或动名词(V-ing 形式)。如: 1).The boy does eat dinner without .(那个男孩无肉不吃饭) 2).You shouldn’t go to school without breakfast.(eat) 1. ask sb. to do 叫…做某事 ask sb. not to do sth.叫…不要做某事 tell sb. to do 告诉…做某事 tell sb. not to do sth. 告诉…不要做某事 如:Teacher asked me the classroom.(clean) Teacher asked me the classroom.(老师告诉我不要打扫教室) 2. start doing == start to do. 开始做某事 如: He started speaking/ to speak. 他开始说话。 3.wait for sb.等某人 如:I am him. 我正在等他。 4. have dinner/ supper 吃晚饭 have lunch/ breakfast 吃午餐、吃早餐 5. Well, dogs can be a lot of trouble. (P28)噢,狗可能带来许多麻烦。 名词 trouble 在这里意为“麻烦,烦恼,困难”。 I have some trouble in reading his handwriting. 我认他的笔迹有点难。 I am sorry to put you to so much trouble. 很抱歉这样麻烦你。 短语链接 be in trouble “处于困境中”。 He trouble. Let’s help him. 他现在处于困境中,我们帮帮他吧。 6. I’d introduce myself. (P29)我会作自我介绍。 这里的 introduce 是动词,意为“介绍”,常用于 introduce sb to sb 句型中,表示“把某人介绍 给某人”。 He introduced his father to the teacher. 他把他父亲介绍给老师。 I introduced the class. 我向班上同学作了自我介绍。 7. I’d invite him/her to have dinner at my house. (P29)我会邀请他/她到我家吃晚饭。 动词 invite 在这里意为“邀请”,常用于 invite sb to do sth 句型,用来表示“邀请某人做某事”。 They invited us to Beijing. 他们邀请我们去北京。 课堂检测 一、选择 1. I don’t know _________. A. what to do it B. how to do it C. what to do D. to do what 2. He is too tired ________ any longer. A. not to walk B. to walk C. walking D. not walking 3. He went to school without ______ to school. A. go B. goes C. going D. to go 4. He is afraid to speak in _______ public. A. the Ba C. an D. / 二、根据首字母及汉意填入适当的词。 1. H can’t speak in front of people. He is s__ ___. 2. He is ____ ___(自信的)to pass the exam. 3. Without my ___ ____( 允许), don’t touch my things. 4. He is ___ ____(精力充沛的). He can do everything well enough. 三、完成句子 1.如果有人要求你演电影,你会怎么做? What you do if someone asked you in a 2.我会邀请他在我家吃晚饭。 I’d him dinner my house. 课后拓展 中考链接:单选.1.----“What do you think of the five Friendlies(福娃) for the 2008 Olympic Games? ”“ --- I love them .They’re______” A.generous B.creative C.exotic D.personal 2.“What does the lady look like ?”“___________” A.She’s fine and well B.She’s really a nice lady C. She’s tall and thin D. She likes wearing skirts. 3.I find Tom easy to get along ______.So I’d like him to come to my birthday party. A. to B.for C. with D. in 4. When she was a little child ,she was so shy that she didn’t speak in ____public. A. / B. the C.a D.an5.I would also rather ______at home than ______out . A.going 完成句子: 1.我要是你,我就带把雨伞。 If I you,I . B.to go C. to go D.go2.他的无礼使我恼怒。 I by his bad manners.3.她喜欢有人陪伴。 She likes 4.假若他们不来怎么办? they don’t come? 5.他发现与同学相处好很难。 other people. He found 6.未经允许,你最好不要拿别人的东西。 You’d better not bring others’ thingshis classmates.课题:UNIT4 section B 3a---Self check1 学习目标 Talk about personality 2 学习过程 预习导学 翻译下列词组: 1、not …in the slightest 2、pretty confident 3、right away 4、plenty of 5、come up with 6、good solutions to the problems 7、the rest of students 8、他人的陪伴 9、一个好的听众 10、说你的坏话 11、与...容易相处 12、小圈子的朋友 学习探究 1、3a. personality survey results. 2、3b. Look at 2a and write something your own personality survey. 3、Groupwork. 4、Self check 拓展知识 1. If you answered c for most questions, then you are probably pretty confident. (P30)如果你大部分问题的答案都是 c, 那么你可能相当自信。 (1).answer ...for questions 意为“把问题回答成……”。 (2).pretty 在这里作副词用,相当于 very,可用来修饰形容词或副词,意为“相当地”,表 示程度。如:pretty beautiful 很美;pretty well 相当好。 I’m he will come on time. 我很确信他会准时来。 2. Your friends would probably say that you are easy to get along with. (P30)你的朋友或 许说你很容易相处。 get on/along with sb 都可表示“与某人相处”,在 with 前可以加副词,表示“相处得如何”。 如: 当表示“和某人相处融洽”时可用 get on/along well with sb。 特别提示 get on/along with sth 后面接事或物时,表示“(某事)进展,进行”之意。 ―How are you on your studies? 你的功课学得怎样? ―I’m getting along very well with my studies. 我功课学得很好 3. You have plenty of friends and you enjoy the company of other people. (P30)你有很 多朋友,而且还喜欢同他人在一起。 plenty 与 of 构成固定词组,意为“很多的”,“大量的”,既可以修饰可数名词的复数形式, 也可以修饰不可数名词。“plenty of+名词”在句中作主语时,谓语动词的数由 plenty of 后面 的名词的数决定。 There are plenty of books on the desk.桌上有许多书。 Don’t worry. There is plenty of time.别着急,时间很充裕。 4. You like talking to one or two people rather than to a group. (P30)你喜欢跟一两个 人说话,而不喜欢跟一群人说话。 本句中的 rather than 相当于 instead of, 表示“不愿, 不要, 不是”之意,常用来连接两个并列的句子成分。 I think I’ll have a cold drink coffee. would/had rather...than...常用来表示主观上的的抉择。意思是“宁愿…也不…” I would/had rather join you in research work than go on holiday to the seaside.我宁愿和你 们一起参加科研工作,也不愿到海边度假。 The shy girl would/had rather work at home than go to a party. 这个腼腆的女孩宁愿在家干活,也不愿去参加晚会。 5、come top in… 在 … 中取得第一 6、let…down 让某人失望 课堂检测 1、 社会环境一点也不会影响到你。 Social situations bother you . 2、 你的朋友可能会说你很容易相处。 Your friends probably say that you easy to . 3、 他宁愿呆在家里读一本好书也不远参加聚会。 He stay at home and a good book than to a party. 4、 他总是在学校考试中得第一名 He always the school exams. 5、 我能想出好办法来解决这些难题。 I can good solutions the problems. 课堂小结 回想本节课内容,你学会了那些内容?还有什么疑问? 巩固拓展 一、词汇 1. I feel c__________ about my future. I believe I have a safe and bright future. 2. Don’t b__________ me . I’m thinking. 3. I asked his p___________ to use the car. 4. He is an e____________ man. He is hardly ever tired. 5. Tom i____________ himself to us on the first day. 6. She sings English songs f__________ well. 7. You look unhappy . What a__________ you? 8. The girl is a little shy. She has a small c___________ of friends. 9. My friend Jim is a good l__________ when we get together. 10. C_________ people usually like art and music. 11. Social s__________ don’t bother you in the s__________, because you are so confident. But you might a_________ other people. 12. He would rather _________ (read) at home than _________(play) volleyball. 13. I prefer to _________(am hungry) rather than ________(cook) for myself 二、单项选择 ( )1.What _______ you do if you won plenty of money ? A. will B. shall C. would D. do ( )2.You like running rather than ___________. A. walk B. walking C. to walk D. walks ( )3.I’d invite her _____________ dinner at my house . A. have B. to have C. had D .having ( )4.Gina is very clever .She is __________. A. confident success B. confident of success C. confident of successful D. confident for success ( )5.The rest of the students __________ in the zoo for an hour. A. has been B. have been C. has gone D .have gone ( )6.In such a hot day, I would rather _______ at home than _____ out in the sun. A. to stay , go B. to stay, to go C. stay , to go D. stay , go课题:reading1 学习目标 Talk about accident and problems. 2 学习过程 预习导学 一.翻译短语 1.have a lot of experience (in) doing sth 2.deal with 3. ask sb. for advice 4.出版 5.在…方面提出意见、建议 6.偶然地,无意之中 7.匆匆忙忙干… 8.网友 寻求某人的意见 二.短语连线 1. 深的切口 a. cover…with 2. 用…覆盖 b. offer sb. sth.\ offer sth. to sb. 3. 伤到膝盖 c. be helpful to sb. 4. 提供…给… d. fall downstairs 5. 吸烟的危害 e. It s dangerous to do sth. 6. 做…是危险的 f. the danger of smoking 7. 对…有帮助 g. injure one’s knee 8. 摔下楼梯 h .a deep cut 学习探究 拓展知识 1. Martin Robinson is a famous doctor who has a lot of(much) experience dealing with teenagers. Martin Robinson 是一位在处理青少年问题上有着丰富经验的著名医生。 1) 这是一个复合句,其中 Martin Robinson is a famous doctor 是主句, who…teenagers 是 由关系代词 who 引导的定语从句,修饰先行词 doctor. 2) 定语从句中 dealing 前省略了介词 in , “在……方面经验丰富” 应为 __________________________________ 如: 他在教学方面经验丰富. He _______________________________________________. 3) ________________ 是固定短语,意思是”处理(问题,任务等)” , 如: 他不知道怎样处理这起交通事故. He didn’t know ______ _______ _______ _______ the accident. 2. It gives advice on what to do in lots of different situations.它给了我们在许多不 同情景应该怎么做的建议。 3. You should cover the cut with a clean cloth and press it hard.你应该用一块干净 的布盖住割伤并用力压住。 4. Get the medical help first, then make her comfortable and stay with her. 先得到医疗救助,然后使她感觉舒适并和她呆在一起。 请同学们完成下列各题, 总结 make (使;迫使;令) 的用法: 1) I’ll try my best to __________________________.(我会尽最大努力使母亲幸福) ★ make ________ + ______________ 2) She _______________________ to go to see the old woman once a week. (她定下一条规则,每周去看望老人一次.) ★ make ________ + ______________ 3) What ______________________________? (什么使你这么想?) ★ make ________ + ______________ 4) Sit down and _________ yourself ______ ________.(请做,不要拘束.) ★ make ________ + ______________ 5) When you speak English,be sure to ____________________________. (说英语时一定要让人懂得你的意思.) ★ make ________ + ______________ 特别提醒 当 “make sb. do sth.” 结构用于被动语态时,不定式要复原,即要加上”to”. 如: 1) The boss made the workers work for twelve hours a day in the old days. -- The workers _____ _______ ______ ______ for twelve hours in the old days. 2) We ______ ______ _______ _______ there for another day.(让我们又在那里呆了一 天.) Then put the burned area under cold running water. 然后把受伤的区域放在冰凉的自 来水下。 6. What would you do if you injured your knee while running?--如果你跑步时膝盖受伤 怎么办? If I felt some pain, I’d stop exercising.--如果我感到有些痛,我就停止锻炼。 7. A friend offers you cigarettes at a party.一个朋友在聚会上给你提供烟。 动词 _________ 表示主动”提供””给予”, 提供给某人某物 ___________ _____________= ___________________ ; 主动提出做某事________________ 如: 1) 他们给他提供了一分很好的工作. They ______________________________________________________ = _________________________________________________________ 2) 我们要价 1000 美圆卖给他那栋房子. We ______ ______ the house _______1000 dollars. 3) 他主动提出去农村. He ______ ______ ______ to the country. 5. 8.You must hide medicine from children and you should tell children to ask their parents before they eat “candy” they find.你必须把药藏得远离孩子们,并且应该告诉孩 子当他们准备吃他们找到的“糖果”时要问问父母。 课堂检测 一.选择题 1. He ______his classmates. A. get along well with B. get well with C. is getting along well with D. is get well with 2. Take a shower before _____to bed, please. A. go B .going C. went D. goes 3.You didn’t embarrass (使为难)me ______. A. in the slight B. in the slighter C. in the slightest D. at the slightest 4.We were worrying about you. You shouldn’t leave us_____ telling us. A. with B. without C. instead D. but 5.----Your wife is unhappy. Who ___her___? ---Maybe her sister, Ms Liu? A. takes down B. looks up C. puts up D. lets down 6. At the class meeting, all the students _____a lot of useful advice to help each other. A. came up with B. came out C. stayed up D. came up 二.完成句子 1.他就如何学好英语给我们提了一些建议。 He _______ _______ ______ ________ on how to learn English well. 2.我相信科学家们会想出解决空气污染问题的好方法的 We believe scientists will ____ ____ a good to the problem of air pollution. 3.李先生是一位在教英语方面有丰富经验的老师。 Mr. Li is a teacher has experience English. 4.他没吃早饭就匆匆去上学了。 He school without breakfast. 课堂小结 回想本节课内容,你学会了那些内容?还有什么疑问? 拓展巩固 一、完成单词。 1.Xiao Ming lives in a n__________ place .He often walks to school. 2. If you want to ask for the doctor , you may p_______ the red button. 3. May I help you put these magazines on the s_______? 4. Let’s go d____________ to drink a cup of coffee. 5. The little boy fell off his bike and i____________ his left knee. 6. The doctor said that his life was out of ___________(dangerous). 7. The whole society should pay attention to the road traffic _______(safe). 8. I quickly put the ________(burn) hand under cold _______(run) water. 9. The hill is _______(cover) with many trees. 10. At first we didn’t know how to make Tom happy. Then Dick _______ 二、完成句子 1.她笑起来借以向我们隐藏她的紧张. She laughed _______ _______ her nervousness ________ us. 2.Tom 在去办公室的路上意外伤了左腿. Tom had his left leg _______ _______ _______ on the way to his office. 3.The football team lost the game . It really ______ its fans _______. (这个足球队输了,使它的球迷真的很失望.) 4. Don’t put the medicine on the table .Medicine _____the children. A. must be near B. must hide fromC. can’t be used for D. must be hidden from 5..这名服务员在餐馆给我们提供了很好的服务。 The waiter ________ _______ good service in the restaurant. 6.你有照顾老人的经验吗? Do you _______ _______ ________ _______ _______ after old 7.______ ____ (想出) an idea. He ____ (讲) a joke and it ____him _____(使他笑).
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级英语动词过去式 的文章

随机推荐