Bitwise or.
dest[.mask],
src0[.swizzle],
src1[.swizzle]
ItemDescription
[in] The result of the operation.
[in] The components to OR with src1.
[in] The components to OR with src0.
This instruction performs a component-wise logical OR of each pair of 32-bit values from
src0 and src1.
The 32-bit results are placed in dest.
This instruction applies to the following shader stages:
Vertex ShaderGeometry ShaderPixel Shader
Minimum Shader Model
This function is supported in the following shader models.
Shader ModelSupported
Related topics
Current Issue
Receive the MSDN Flash e-mail newsletter every other week, with news and information personalized to your interests and areas of focus.
您對此內容的意見反應十分重要。請告訴我們您的想法。
其他意見反應?
剩餘 1500 個字元
我們非常感謝您提供的意見反應。ERROR&for&expected&‘=’,&‘,’,&‘;’,&‘asm’&or&‘__attribute__’&before...
今日用redhat+eclipse+cdt写基于libpcap的程序,LINUX的系统用的真心不习惯,搭个环境就用了挺久.GCC默认的C标准是C89,无奈要使用FOR循环得用C99,于是在编译选项中加上&
-std=c99.如此一来,FOR是能用了,但是出现了这个略长的错误提示expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’
or ‘__attribute__’ before...
之前能正常DEBUG的程序添加一个选项以后就出了问题,目测是编译器的原因.故把GCC换成G++,再编译,然!错误果然消失了,之前包含了C++的代码,但是用GCC编译了,所以出现这么坑的提示.
& 最后总结一下其他百度到的原因,勿谓言之不预也
C++的代码用gcc编译时会出现此问题,需要用g++编译cpp的代码
缺少头文件
函数声明缺少';'
忘记使用 typedef 定义结构体别名就直接使用
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。相关词典网站:---&|&--------------------------------------------- has helped pay for 34.69 hours of reddit server time.
gifts on behalf of
have helped pay for 5.17 days of reddit server time.
sorted by: newAs a stoned programmer, I forgot what I was going to say
My girlfriend broke up with me because someone had told her I was a pedophile. I was surprised because that's such a big word for a 10-year old.
I swear, officer, she said she was 16 but I could tell she was 18 because she had cigarettes!
You've really got to find a better name for your dick, dude.
It's also total shit compared to Netflix. Lots of little annoying things, like not syncing watch lists between not responding to commo recommending you watch the latest episode of a show instead of the episode you left off on (got a major spoiler for Brooklyn 99 because of that bullshit...)...
Anecdotally, it also streams like shit on cell. Constant interruption and buffering, makes it unwatchable. I'm on T-mobile though so possibly they're just giving preferential treatment to Netflix, so I won't actually hold that against Hulu.
Oh, and the pièce de résistance: you can only watch on one screen at a time, and the only way to watch on more than one screen is a $20/mo upgrade for unlimited screens. It would literally be more cost effective for my wife and I to both get our own subscriptions.
Oh, and let's not forget that it's owned by a some absolute fucking cocks (Comcast and AT&T).
Hulu is shit.
Good leaders try to choose good people to follow them, and sometimes they fail.
Corrupt leaders always choose corrupt people to follow them, and they never fail.
It's basically an awful form of institutional evolution.
I understood that reference.
Don't forget the cartels! We also get to prop up the chaos and murder in Mexico, Central America, and South America!
the special 5th anniversary foil-stamped version of this came out a few years ago and was a limited run
Anecdotally, I've seen plenty of the foil collections sitting around at various FLGSs I've visited. It's never going to be printed again, but it's still reasonably easy to get if you look around.
Just pretend you're running a marathon and it's not a terrible time at all.
I looked that tapestry up. Doesn't even look like a swamp. Very disappointed.
Yeah. Map makers would put fake towns on maps as a form of watermarking, to prove if someone else copied them.
In fact, in one bizarre case,
A few years later, Rand McNally, the famous map company, issued its own New York state map, and, guess what? Right there in the same place — same spelling — was the exact same Totally Made-Up Town, &Agloe.&
&Gotcha!& cried Lindberg. &No,& said the Rand McNally lawyers. And they offered this totally startling defense.
Rand McNally told the court that its designers went to the official map of that county, looked up the coordinates, and on the spot called Agloe they found a building, and that building, they told the judge, is the Agloe General Store. So there is an Agloe. Otherwise, where'd the owners get the name?
Good question. Here's the ironic answer. The owners had seen Agloe on a map distributed by Esso, which owned scores of gas stations. Esso had bought that map from Lindberg and Alpers. If Esso says this place is called Agloe, the store folks figured, well, that's what we'll call ourselves. So, a made-up name for a made-up place inadvertently created a real place that, for a time, really existed. Rand McNally, one presumes, was found not guilty.
Picked up a Barony 4-pack for $7.50 and gifted copies to my friends. Looking forward to trying that. I've been monitoring it since it first entered early access but never pulled the trigger.
TIL Tenno are timelords
Oh man, that's awesome. Thanks!
And I had no idea the navigation area was the lander. The shape makes sense for the Liset, but really weird if you're using any other landing craft.
234Question/Request ()loading...
it doesn't slow the game way down for no real benefit.
Same reason springing traps on your players for not explicitly saying they hit every floor tile with a 10-foot pole is a bad idea.
If the DM's rule is to counter the first spell the PC casts, then it shouldn't matter.
I'd inferred that this rule wasn't ever explained by the DM, it was just the rubrick he was using internally to keep the counterspelling fair and avoid his own metagaming.
So you're correct that from the DM's perspective it doesn't matter, but if the players don't know that's what the enemy is doing then they don't know it doesn't matter. And if they did know that it was a rule the DM was following, then they could metagame it themselves by casting their weak spells first.
Jesus Christ, it sounds like your local board gaming community is infested by cretins. I'm so sorry you have to put up with all that.
Also, not to make light of your complaints, but...
When I ask a certain (male) employee at a FLGS a question about board games, I often get a one-word answer and no offer of further help. My husband walks up to the counter and the employee smiles at him, makes small talk, offers to help, and asks questions about what else he's into.
Man, that sounds awesome. I hate when employees try to make small talk. I've stopped going to a restaurant I really like for lunch at work because one of the employees was getting way too chummy...
His party would rather watch the country burn than expose their corruption.
It would be naive to say that all of the Republican party is also corrupt, but it's pretty clear that many of them--especially in the leadership--are. It's not that they'd rather see the country burn than expose his corruption, it's that they'd rather seen the country burn than expose their own.
That was my guess as well.
I suppose it could be tested in the Simulacra, if you had a level 1 Banshee and a level 30 Banshee. Should be easy enough to set up a test and see how far you send enemies.
012Question/Request ()loading...Be careful with that.
is a real thing and it can be lethal.
I remember reading years ago of some student athlete who died during a heatwave. Not because of the heat, but because he drank too much water.
I'm misopedic, so I think this sounds pretty swell TBH.
I like to think DE has a bucket that contains small pieces of paper that list a problem and every week they shake it and pull out a random piece of paper to put on the agenda for the week.
Not a bucket of problems to solve, mind you, a bucket of problems to add into the game.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2018 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 c位是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐