谢谢你的关心 翻译谢谢你的关心 翻译,谢谢

24小时热门版块排行榜&&&&
(初入文坛)
在线: 9.1小时
虫号: 3373954
注册: 性别: MM专业: 高分子合成化学
各位大神帮帮忙翻译翻译,谢谢!!
To further understand the recovering properties of the ground FC1–FC8 solids, the ground solids are thermally annealed or exposed to solvent vapor (fuming on dichloromethane at room temperature). The results show that the fluorescence colors of the ground states are almost converted to the original colors, and regrinding the annealed or fumed samples affords the same fluorescence color changes as the first grinding. This process is reproducible, indicating a reversible PFC phenomenon.
& 猜你喜欢
已经有11人回复
已经有73人回复
已经有4人回复
已经有37人回复
已经有20人回复
已经有16人回复
已经有7人回复
已经有9人回复
已经有13人回复
已经有25人回复
(知名作家)
Translator and Proofreader
在线: 19966.3小时
虫号: 3328089
注册: 专业: 肿瘤发生
【答案】应助回帖
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ zhangwei章薇: 金币+6, 翻译EPI+1
为了进一步理解研磨FC1-FC8固体的回收性能,研磨固体进行热退火或暴露于溶剂蒸气(在室温下发烟的二氯甲烷)中。该结果表明,该研磨固体的荧光的颜色几乎转换成为其原来的颜色,对退火或热解样品再次研磨和第一次研磨产生相同的荧光颜色变化。这一过程具有可重复性,表明了一种可逆的PFC现象。
(小有名气)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ RXMCDM: 屏蔽内容
23:10:35RXMCDM: 金币-5
本帖内容被屏蔽
相关版块跳转
论文翻译求助完结子版
我要订阅楼主
的主题更新
小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请联系客服电话: 邮箱:(全天候) 或者 QQ:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright & 2001-, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有翻译考试_翻译:谢谢您不辞辛劳,百忙中抽空来我海通指导!__沪江网
网页版学习工具
翻译:谢谢您不辞辛劳,百忙中抽空来我海通指导!
在沪江关注英语的沪友夕颜_diane遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有7人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述
翻译:谢谢您不辞辛劳,百忙中抽空来我海通指导!
知识点相关讲解
我就记得个海通集团肯定是haitong group ,还有貌似有during ur busy time,回去帮你翻翻书看下~
—— sadina
非常感谢站访问海通出你的繁忙的工作
—— 尼艾尼
thanks very much for taking the trouble and sparing time from your busy schedule to visit HaiTong.
—— windy_w
Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to come to Haitong and give us advises.
我记得中口的书上是这么翻得
—— rabbityt
你想书面点么。。
I would like to extend my appreciation for your vist to HaiTong and your good advices, and for your time out of your heavy schedule as well
额。这个中高口的蓝皮书里貌似都有的
你去翻查一下吧。。
有很多版本
还有appreciation goes to为开头的
—— ang_881125
谢谢您不辞辛劳,百忙中抽空来我海通指导!
I would like to express my appreciation for your great efforts from your busy schedule to come to Haitong and provide us the significant advice/directions.
Thank you very much for taking the time from your busy schedule and coming to Haitong with great efforts to provide us the significant advice/directions.
—— gyuan8
这个怎么样?
I would like to extend my appreciation to you, for taking pains to spare time out of your tight schedule for this visit to Hai Tong.
—— avene2
其他相关知识点来个会英文的翻译翻译,谢谢
就是加载不进去。。。
意思是无法登陆
无法登陆进行游戏
无法登录平台 重试中和无法登录 退出游戏
服务器连接失败!
请科学上网(网络工具)!
叫你多读书
叫你学英语
解决了吗,挂网络工具也不好使
你需要登录后才能回复&&& |
一天一款全球精品游戏推荐,活跃的玩家交流社区
只收录官方包,不联运,支持安卓正版游戏购买
倡导真实评分评价,排行榜单来自玩家真实反馈
发现好游戏
二维码下载
请先后,再进行操作
TapTap一键安装发现更多精彩游戏游戏更新轻而易举安全可靠放心
微信&扫一扫&,点击Google Ads
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.感谢您一如既往的支持与帮助 的翻译是:Thank you for your support and help 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
感谢您一如既往的支持与帮助
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you for your continued support and help
Thank you for your support and help as before
Thank you for your support and help
Thank you for your continued support and help
Thanks your as always support and the help
相关内容&a油室内装有有谁检测探头,当机械密封损坏后,水进入油室,探头发出信号由控制系统对泵实施保护 Who in the oil chamber is loaded with some to examine the probe head, after the mechanical seal damage, the water enters the oil chamber, the probe head sends out the signal by the control system to the pump implementation protection & aLucky Draw, and Small Gifts in 1 Survey 幸运的凹道和小礼物在1次勘测 & aI was came from HK 正在翻译,请等待... & ainsect insect crawl on the floor,catch one!catch two!catch three morw 昆虫昆虫爬行在地板上,抓住一! 抓住二! 抓住三morw & a网上的东西比实物店便宜 On the net thing is cheaper than the shop in kind & a岁月流去,带走欢乐!留下失落的伤痕……说好是要忘掉一切,但是这一切都在脑海中,不由自己的想着以前的美丽与幸福........子坤 年は流れたり、幸福に運ぶ! ......一致が絶対必要忘れているすべてをである範囲を、心のこれら、専有物によってすべてあらかじめ考えていない美しく、幸せな........補助的なYin主義を失うが傷を置き去りにする & aI think even myself can‘t stand myself 我认为我自己罐头甚而`t立场 & a当提到新疆你会想到什么 When mentioned Xinjiang you can think of any & aAre you doing fine ? 您优良做着? & a今年20岁的曾秋玲是个90后,在她13岁那年,她的父亲突患脑血栓 After this year 20 year-old once fall Ling was 90, in her 13 year old of that year, her father contracts cerebral thrombus suddenly & a风雨总是会过去的 The wind and rain always can pass & a大学生活已经过去三个月了 The university life already passed for three months & a5" #600 Pipe to Pipe API Connector 5 " #600用管道输送API连接器的管子 & a我能帮助妈妈扫地 I can help mother to sweep the floor & a你在圣诞节前做南瓜灯了吗 You made the pumpkin lamp before the Christmas day & a多点快乐 少点烦恼 Multi-spot joyful few spot worry
& aimagine there's no countries imagine there's no countries & a电子工业出版社 Electronics industry publishing house & aCall Loan Allocate Call Loan Allocate & aWe want to do business with you is the intention close business that is our motto 我们想要做生意与您是我们的座右铭的意图关闭事务 & a有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎 Has the friend to come from the distant place, delight & a基于各方在此确认收讫且充分的良好且有价值的对价,各方达成如下协议 Based on all quarters in this confirmation receive in full also full good also valuably to the price, all quarters reaches the following agreement & aBank Accounts 银行帐户 & a要怎么走啊 How has to walk & ausd1234640 usd1234640 & ahow shall I address you? 我怎么将对您演讲? & a  SecondMarket
& ao Employees are expected to work together in pursuit of a common goal, and one that is also in line with the goals of the company. o 雇员预计追求一个共同也是根据公司的目标的目标和一个。 & aintended service 意欲的服务 & ainto account
& afacepalm facepalm & a您是从英国远道而来的客人 You are the visitor who comes from far away from England & aFailed creating the Direct3D device. 不合格创造Direct3D设备。 & a  巴宝莉2011秋冬新品种有一系列以“制服”为主题的单品,回到校园的故事,灵感来源自1960年代。Burberry一如既往,通过
& abuatan buatan & a我好怕怕呀 正在翻译,请等待... & aAs your information, today have shipment by air 作为您的信息,今天有发货通过航空 & aLittle.Pussies. 正在翻译,请等待... & a你可以把信息转变成由点、划组成的密码来使他保密 You may transform the information the password which Cheng You, delimits composes to cause he to keep secret & a有时,还可以将钱做善事,令更多人得到幸福 Sometimes, but also may do the money the good, command more people obtains happiness & aas the edge transition rate is usually not very fast and the physical dimensions of the PCB usually exceed transmission line lengths 因为边缘转折速度通常不是非常快速的,并且PCB的实体尺寸通常超出送电线长度 & aDON'T TRY OUT ME I LOVE YOU FOREVER 不要试验我我爱你永远 & a巴宝莉钱包 Pakistan valuable Li wallet & a  巴宝莉情缘男士香水
& a节径比 Festival diameter ratio & a在母亲生日之际,我请母亲原谅我因常常被日常事务缠住而忘记对她说声谢谢你 Because when the mother birthday, I ask the mother to forgive me to tie down frequently by the daily business forgot to her said the sound thanks you & a接收单位 Gaining unit & awhat are some of your favorite hobbies and why ? 正在翻译,请等待... & atoggle clips,bolts,screws,nuts and washers 乒乓键夹子、螺栓、螺丝、坚果和洗衣机 & a因此,作为一个导游,你应该更多的关注旅游和观光。 正在翻译,请等待... & a放鞋的地方 ??? ?? ?? & a他问我为什么没参加会议 He asked I haven't attended why the conference & aportrait mode 画像方式 & a赵伏娥 Zhao Fu E & ai can't spelling beauty 我不能拼写秀丽 & a感谢您一如既往的支持与帮助 Thanks your as always support and the help &

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢大家英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐