我的形容人外貌的英语单词用英语怎么说?

介绍自己的最好朋友外貌特征的英语作文
1 体型tall,short,fat,thin,2 面部特征brown/black/straight/hair,eyes,face,3 特殊之处
Handsome:英俊的,帅气的,潇洒的.Tall:高大的Honest:诚实的,守信的.Faithfull:值得信赖的.Wise:机敏的,睿智的.Humorous:幽默的,爱开玩笑的.Neat:穿着整洁的.Strong:体格健壮的.(Muscular:强健的)Iron-will:意志坚强的,有魄力的.Zealous:热
This is a picture of my family.My father is tall and has short curly blode hair.He wears glasses with heavy,black frames.And my mother is of medium build.She ha
My friend Mary,who i haven't seen for a long time,used to play basketball,watch tv and chat.However,now she enjoys playing tennis,reading and going for a walk.H
Nick is my friend ,he has a big family .He has mother ,father ,grandmother ,grandfather and a brother .His mother is a nurse ,she likes her work .His father is
Today ,i am 15years old ,i found i changed great.i used to have long straight hair ,but now ,i have short ciear hair .i used to be heavy ,but now i am thin .And
This is my best friend,XXX.He is twelve years old and he is a student.He has long hair and two big eyes.He can play basketball very well and he can play the pia
漂亮的,英俊的,可爱的,丑陋的,黑头发,金色头发,黑色眼睛,蓝眼睛,白皮肤,黑皮肤,黄皮肤,高鼻梁,小巧的嘴唇,高挑的,矮小的,肥胖的,瘦弱的,健壮的……beautiful,handsome,lovely,ugly,black hair,blonde hair,black eyes,blue eyes,white sk
short 矮 tall 高 overweight 胖 plump 丰满 thin 瘦 skinny太瘦了 slim 苗条 medium height 不胖不瘦 tubby 矮胖 muscular 强壮 elegantly 优雅 good-looking 长的好看 plain 长的一般 smartly dressed
看你句子结构是什么吧,physiognomy character就是外貌特征,就看你介词用哪个了``
He has a crew cut. His inch-long hair looks stubborn but not to the extent of being messy. He has very dense and black eye-brows, below which are his skeptic ey
Character of My ParentsA good listener: As parents, they sometimes quick to judge my actions or choice of words, that they do not hear my cries for love, attent
eautiful 美丽的 fat 胖的 good-looking 好看的 slim 苗条的 tall 高的 short 矮的 handsome 帅气的 pretty 漂亮的 nice 漂亮的 graceful 优雅的,优美的 cool 酷酷的 lovely 可爱的 loveliness 可爱的 comeliness 好
Dear Tony,How was you going this days You knw that I went to Guilin this summer holiday .And I would like to express my fellings about Guilin .As we all know ,t
Can I introduce you to my friends?
Hello,everyone!I m Ben with black hair which is not too long or short.There is a nevus below my left eyes,which is said to be a beauty spot.In a word,I have reg
Dear Carole: My best Chinese friend Bai Xue will go to London for business, I would very appreciate if you can accompany her to enjoy the British Museum. Bai Xu
就给50分?现在写个作文都给100分以上200的都很多!不跟你计较了China is a beautiful country ,which has a long history and high level of civilization.Today I will introduce 3 things,which ar
I am a Xin state of,the state of the Xin was a county in the past,called a Xin county,afterwards became a county class City,call Xin state region,the government扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
有许多不同的外形,用英语怎么说?
Online丶嗞
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It has many different shapes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一个人用英语怎么说_中华文本库
形容一个女人丰满用英语怎么说 Plentiful 这个是最标准的 round 有圆的含义 不...但不必面面提到,一般要抓住某人比较明显的特征来描述.在 描写人的外貌时,用...
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 英语翻译 翻译技巧(常用句型)_一年级其它...2、 否定句的译法英语的否定形式是一个常见而又比较复杂的问题,使用非常灵活、...
注:用这句形容一个人很虚伪,说的一套,做的又是一套。 172. 正是时候。 ...在这同时,你知道春节联欢晚会的英语怎么说吗?一起来看一下吧! 春节联欢晚会 ...
file:///C|/Users/Javier Wang/Desktop/怎样用英语描述一个人的工作态度.txt[ 10:55:42] Abilitytodealwithpersonnelatalllevelseffectively。善于同...
一个人用英语去旅行实用旅游英语口语系列_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。一个人去...那如果是丁字路口要怎么说?你可以说,This road will dead end into 10th ...
如何用英文描述一个人 15页 2下载券 英文描述自己 暂无评价 4页 免费 课程英文描述 3页 免费 英文级别描述 2页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...
另类美剧口语:“很拽”用英文要怎么说?_计算机软件及应用_IT/计算机_专业资料...2: 说一个人很拽是什么意思:(百度最佳答案) 实际是古老的方言,土语.有;潇洒...
三: 和某人一起轮流打扫卫生,做家务,用英语怎么说了? 1. take it in turns...(如 果一个人做家务觉得负担过重,为什么不两个人轮流做?) 2. alternate: ...
“纠结”的几种英文表达 “纠结”表示的是陷入某种...我们不该总抓住一个人的过去不放。 4、prey on ...他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会...
很牛用英语怎么说_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。很牛用英语怎么说? Donny 在北京...FF: 哦,说一个人牛气哄哄的,就是 cocky. Donny: Now, FF, If you can...对人外貌的英语描述_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对人外貌的英语描述
&&对人们的外貌描述的英文词组
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢(我的样子)用英文怎么翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
(我的样子)用英文怎么翻译
我有更好的答案