3亿+用户的选择
my favorite color is purple 改为同义句
ycycqaz0296
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I like purple best.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I love the color purple most.What I love most is the color purple.Purple is the color I love most.I like purple most.
I like purple best/most.Purple is my favorite color. 希望能帮到你.
Purple is my favorite color.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
冀教版四年级下册Lesson 20 My Favourite Clothes
Lesson 20 My Favourite Clothes教学目标 掌握新单词:black, brown, green, orange, pink, purple, white. 句型:What’s your favourite colour? Blue is my favourite colour. My favourite colour is green. 能用句型 I/We/They like…My/Our/Their favorite colour is…表达对颜色的喜爱。 重难点:掌握有关颜色的七个单词及会表达对颜色的喜好。掌握人称代词和物主 代词的用法。 教学过程 重难点句子精析: Our favourite clothes are skirts.________________________ Their favourite clothes are shorts. ________________________ clothes 是复数名词,统指衣服。 学习第一部分并写下来。选择 ()1. I like________shirt. A. a B. an C. / ( )2. We like skirts. ________favourite clothes are skirts. A. we B. Our C. My ( )3. ________like shorts. ________like skirt. A. He, I B. I, You C. You, He ( )4. --I like shorts! --________. A. Yes, I don’t like. B. No, you like C. Me, too! 连词成句 1.your, white, You, like, shirt (.) 2.our, red, We, like, skirts (.) _____________________________________________________________________ 3.their, They, like, shirt, yellow (.)5.like, green, sweater, I, my (.) _____________________________________________________________________ 4.clothes, are, shorts, Their, favourite (.)5.clothes, are, Our, favourite, skirts (.)学习第二部分,我们一起唱一唱!然后写一写。6. favourte, is, green, colour, my (.) _____________________________________________________________________ 翻译 1.我的绿毛衣_____________________2.他的黑色衬衫_____________________ 3.我们的白色短裤_______________________4.他们的棕色鞋子______________ 5.你的黄色短裙_______________________
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。读短文.判断正. Hi! My name is Lily. I have seven markers. They are yellow, red, orange, blue, purple, green and pink. My favourite colour is yellow.( ) 1. I have ten markers. ( ) 2. Red is my favourite co 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
读短文,判断正(√)误(×)。&&&&& Hi!&My&name&is&Lily.&I&have&seven&markers.&They&are yellow, red,&orange,&blue,&purple,&green&and&pink.&My&favourite colour&is&yellow.(&&&& ) 1.&I&have&ten&markers.&&(&&&& ) 2.&Red&is&my&favourite&colour.(&&&& ) 3. I&have&a&yellow&marker.&(&&&& ) 4. I&have&a&black&marker.&(&&&& ) 5.&My&name&is&Lucy.
1.&×& 2. ×&&3. √&&4. ×&&5. ×
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
读短文,判断正(√)误(×)。&&&&& Hi, my name is Mike. What's your name? I have many (很多) crayons. Look! This is a clown. Let's colourit, OK? Hands pink, ears brown, face white, eyes blue, hair red, mouth too, nose purple, feet (脚) grey, body orange, legs black, hip hooray! Happy, happy, happy fellow!(&&&& ) 1. The clown's hands are pink.(&&&& ) 2. The clown's ears are grey.(&&&& ) 3. Face and mouth are red.(&&&& ) 4. Hair is black.(&&&& ) 5. The clown's body is orange.(&&&& ) 6. The clown is very beautiful (绝妙的).(&&&& ) 7. Mike is a beautifier (美化者).
读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。&&&&&&&& Mr&Green (格林) is&a&teacher.&Mrs&Green&is&a&bus&driver.&They&have&a&son&and&a daughter.&They&are&Jim&and&Kate.&Jim&is&11&years&old.&Kate&is&16&years&old.&Jim&is&Kate's brother.&Kate&is&his&sister.&They&are&good&students.&(&&&& ) 1.&Mrs.&Green&is&a&teacher.&(&&&& ) 2.&Mr.&and&Mrs. Green&have&two&sons.&(&&&& ) 3.&Kate&is&fifteen&years&old.&&&&(&&&& ) 4.&Jim&is&a&police&officer.&&(&&&& ) 5. Jim&and&Kate&are&students.
读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。&&&&& Today is February 3rd. The weather is windy and cold. I get many cards today. They're birthday cards. They're from my friends. I wear my new red coat and blue jeans. They're very pretty. My mother takes me to the zoo. I can see many animals. I'm very happy today.(&&&& ) 1. It's my birthday today.(&&&& ) 2. It's windy and snowy today.(&&&& ) 3. I get many birthday gifts.(&&&& ) 4. I have a new coat. It's blue.(&&&& ) 5. My mother takes me to the zoo.
来源:期末题
读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。&&&& Long ago there were many animals on the earth.&But now we can't see some of the animals, because they died, such as(例如) dinosaurs. Some animals died of natural disasters(死于天灾).&But some died because man did bad things to the nature(自然界).&People cut trees and built tall buildings.&So some animals had no food to cat, no homes to live in or clean water to drink.&Man killed animals, too.&Now some animals are dying(死) out, such as pandas and antelopes(藏羚羊).&If we don't want the animals to disappear(消失)&from the world,&we should protect(保护)&&the nature and animals.(&&&& ) 1.&Once there were many animals in the world.(&&&&&) 2.&Some animals died, because the other animals killed them.(&&&&&) 3.&Some animals died, because man did bad things to the nature.(&&&&&) 4.&We are going to lose pandas if we don't protect them.(&&&&&) 5. Some animals are disappearing.
读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。&&&&& My birthday is May 18th. I usually get up early on my birthday. I wear my new dress and go to school. I take candies to my class. After school, I go home and do my homework. In the evening, I have a birthday party.My mother buys me a big birthday cake. My dad gives me a gift. We sing songs together. I am very happy.(&&&& ) 1. I don't go to school on my birthday.(&&&& ) 2. My birthday is in summer.(&&&& ) 3. I have a birthday party on my birthday.(&&&& ) 4. My mother gives me a birthday gift.(&&&& ) 5. We sing Christmas songs on my birthday.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Lesson25 my favourite colour!课件-课件(PPT演示)
下载积分:1000
内容提示:Lesson25 my favourite colour!课件-课件(PPT演示)
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:65|
上传日期: 06:26:18|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
Lesson25 my favourite colour!课件-课件(PPT演示)
关注微信公众号

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite colours 的文章

随机推荐