横看成岭侧成峰的哲理意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同.不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中.是什么意思?
横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同.不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中.
问题补充:
Cross as a peak, near and far different. Do not know the truth, just because in this mountain.
Viewed from near a peak, high or low ridge side. do not know the truth about different from being in the hills.
Regards as the range side to become the peak horizontally, far and near the height is respectively different. Does not know the truth about the matter, only reason body in this mountain.
Viewed Ling peak, near level different. does not know the truth, all along in this mountain.
Regard as the side peak of mountain range sideways, distance level is variant. Fail to see truth, only the reason is in this mountain.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!【横看成岭侧成峰意思】谜语:/横看成岭侧成峰
— 爱问知识人扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同.下一句是啥,忘了记性不好啊
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
题西林壁朝代:宋辽金作者:苏轼原文:横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同.不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
横看成岭侧成峰
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语中应该有专门的术语表达这个意思的吧?(或者相近的)  赐教了
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  沙发自己坐
  有无类似的谚语我不清楚,译个大概意思.  sometimes,Mount LU looks like mountain range ,sometimes,it looks like peaks.  ------------------------------------------------------------  i admit that my english knowledge is limited.
  i can‘t come up with the &special term(s)& for this sentence in su shi‘s poem, however, its meaning could be expressed in a non-poetric way: &whether it looks like a ridge or a peak depends on where you look at it& or, simply,  &it all depends on where you look at it&  ^o^  p.s.: lz may want to wait for master 荒野散仙, or whitehair bamboo to help u out. ^o^
  good job le.......iceguy,you are very attractive,no matter how old you are.:)  i‘m ashamed,sigh.......maybe it is time to go,go back to my small study......not maybe,it really is !!  study is boring le......of cause i know,that‘s why i‘m here,trying to avoid my saliva damps the book:)it‘s time to say goodbuy,it‘s time to leave.......good luck to you guys.
  Regard as mountain range side and become the peak sideways
  应该是这样的吧!
  A beauty she is when you are looking her back  so homely that you cannot bear when you are looking in front
  different view, different image
  哇,大家都好热心啊  不过1wanderer1你的第二段话我没有看懂,怎么了?
  现在英语翻译学上有经典的例句...    可惜我早就忘光了...    不过...  作者:spiegboy 回复日期: 19:20:15 
    A beauty she is when you are looking her back    so homely that you cannot bear when you are looking in front  倒是觉得很有趣...如果把后面再改动一下的话........      
  我记得有一句类似的话,叫什么:一百个人眼中有一百个哈姆雷特  这个怎么翻译啊?
  Regard as mountain range side and become the peak sideways
  谢谢,有没有简练一点的说法啊?我是用来做标题的
  不知LZ想用它做什么标题?有时候,翻译在无语境的情况下是没办法做的。如果你只想要个简单的说法来表现这种从不同角度上看问题的意思, 或许可以用:    Through a Kaleidoscope    FYI only ^o^
  谢谢楼上的啊  我就是想用它来做论文标题  翻译成中文就是:横看成岭侧成峰——《蝴蝶梦》中不同视角塑造人物形象方法分析    就是不知道怎么才能表达出那个意思
  haha...then i guess my above suggestion could be used:  through a kaleigoscope: an analysis on the multidimensional perspectives of character image-building in rebecca?  good luck!  ^o^
  楼上的,真是太感谢你了  你的英语真好啊!!
  different eyes, different sights...  闪!
  hallen: i like urs: &different eyes, different sights& ^o^
  嗯嗯嗯嗯,都很好
  Horizontal as ridge side from  
  Different angles present different visions.
  横看成岭侧成峰  Walk Clean around the Hill    &From the side, from the end, Far, near, high, low -- no two parts alike. Why cannot I tell the true shape of Lu-shan? because I myself am in the mountain.&  &横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同.不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中&
  横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同。不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中。    It's like a range  when you look at the mountain from the front.  But it's like a
peak  When you look at it sideways.  The mountain shows its different features  In different levels near and far.  You don't know the real Lushan Mountain,  Because you are in the mountain yourself.
  这是大诗人苏东坡写的一首绝句,脍炙人口,很多人都知道。可是这诗中背后还有深意,恐怕就很少有人知道了吧?  话说北宋年间,朝中群臣分为两派:以王安石为首的称为新党,而以苏轼为首的称为旧党,两党政见不同,誓不两立。宋神宗支持王安石变法,于是就把苏东坡贬谪到黄州。在途中路过庐山的时候,苏东坡在西林寺壁提写下了这首千古名作,名为写景,实为咏志,弦外之音其实是说给宋神宗听的:皇上啊,您轻信了王安石之流新党的言论要改革,把我们这些反对的老臣纷纷贬谪,其实是被他们蒙蔽了。您天天被这些小人们包围,听不进我们的忠言,看不清道理,不知道我们才是大宋的忠臣栋梁啊。  这则故事是在游宁波的时候听我们的导游小杨说的,正史并无记载。不过我还是有点相信的。自古一方面仕途多险恶,很多事情不能明说,另一方面中国人比较含蓄,往往不会把话说明,所以多有借物咏志的作品传世,其中大家耳熟能详,最有名的例子恐怕就有白居易那首“离离原上草”了吧。借这首诗,诗人表达了自己不屈不挠,永不放弃的斗争精神,即使“野火烧不尽”,也能“春风吹又生”。   
  Walk clean around the hill      NOW THAT I can look back across the years from the so-called vantage point of experience in two World Wars,travel throughout a large part of the world, and contact with many of the outstanding personalities of our time,it gives me a great deal of real reassurance each day to know that way down deep I learned some fundamental values when I was a boy in a small town in Nebraska.    I have found one thing to be so very true - the virtues I learned as a boy are still fundamental virtues.My point of view has changed,of course,over the years, and
so has that of my friends,but so much of all this change of viewpoint is like a small
boy gazing at a hill on the plains of Nebraska.The hill remains the same. The small
boy only sees it from another angle as he grows up.    I have always tried to walk completely around every hill I have found in existence since, so that I could get a view from every angle. This,I think,reveals the difference between honsty and cynicism.When you see the hill from every angle, you have a much better chance at keeping life in focus.When you only see it from one angle you run the very great danger of becoming cynical.    Two of the fundamental virtues that have benn such a great comfort to me in my life, from the days of my boyhood in Wahoo,Nebraska, until now are loyalty and charity. There are other fundamentals I learned as a boy, but principally loyalty and charity.    Loyalty is not only just a term - it has been a way of life for me. I mean not only loyalty to my friends and family, but to the honest values on which our country was founded.And to me, this guidepost of loyalty of necessity means loyalty to one's own self.    
  When I was growing up, I rebelled against so many things, and fought against so many of the basic ideas of life - but I found ofter so much rebellion and walking completely around that hill on the Nebraska plains, in my mind's eye,that these virtues had not been tested over the centuries in vain.    Charity is another rule that has been of great comfort to me in so many trying situatuons. Charity is something you must learn.I have been very lucky in life because I have been in a position to give charity,and one should never expect and other reward from charity that the satisfaction it gives.    In taking part in any charity you must give from your heart.Any other type of giving is a terrible cheat on life itself.    Charity and loyalty are two things that have touched my life very deeply. They have been a source of tremendous satisfaction to me every day I have lives. This rule of loyalty has caused me to check back on the course of my activities at the close of rach day, to be sure I haven't knowingly hurt anyone in my day's activities.    I have tried to repair any hurts I have caused before the day's end. This undoubtedly is very selfish of me because I have learned that this rechecking of each day gives me a good night's sleep.    In walking around the hill on the plain each day of my life,the virtues I see - whether I am in London, Paris, Rome,Cairo,Now York,Hollwood or Wahoo,Nebraska - are always the same.    I am grateful for those old-fashioned virtues that I learned as a boy in Nebraska.And I hope I will have enough humility always to be thankful I was born in a country that give me this chance at life.      
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)

我要回帖

更多关于 题西林壁古诗 的文章

随机推荐