扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
(1)地理学 ,博物馆 ,文化 ,讨论和 文章 用英语 怎么 说 (2)fish 在表示几条 鱼 时可以
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 地理学 geography博物馆 museum文化 culture讨论 discussion文章 article2 fish的复数就是本身fish,当表示不同种类的鱼时用fishes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Geography 地理学Museum 博物馆Culture 文化Discussion 讨论Article 文章fish,不用,它是集合名词
(1)地理学:geography博物馆:museum文化:culture讨论:discussion文章:article (2)不能,因为鱼是不可数名词
扫描下载二维码请注意,进入博物馆后必须遵守规则,不能触碰博物馆的展品 的翻译是:Note that after entering the Museum must follow the rules, cannot touch the Museum exhibits 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
请注意,进入博物馆后必须遵守规则,不能触碰博物馆的展品
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Please note that access to the museum and must abide by the rules, can not touch museum exhibits
Please note that access to the museum and must abide by the rules, can not touch museum exhibits
Note that after entering the Museum must follow the rules, cannot touch the Museum exhibits
Please note that after entering a museum must abide by the rules and regulations and cannot touch the museum exhibits
Please note, after enters the museum to have to observe the rule, cannot move the museum the exhibit article
相关内容&a然后去地税局 Then goes to the tax bureau & a如果衣服是完好无损 and 没有被拆包。and 没有被穿着。我们可以 调换为你。thanks 。希望可以得到你的理解。 If clothes are perfect and have been unpacked.and has not been put on.We may exchange for you.thanks.The hope may gain your understanding. & aand we know how much he loves running 并且我们知道多少他爱跑 & aIt was a hard job.He took it,though 它是一个重活。他采取了它,虽则 & aおっとり 柔和 & aGamesGuardNet GamesGuardNet & aIf may, I on the cultivation scorpion 如果可以, I在耕种蝎子 & a隔日按 Every other day according to & aInvalid 4 examples 无效4个例子 & a那张图是你 That chart is you & ainto the Presentation 入介绍 & acriterial criterial & a不可能,不可以 Is impossible, may not & awe can do protect the environment 我们可以做保护环境 & aGr.
& a筑炉用气动振动器 The furnace building uses the air operated vibrator & a产品从开始投产至产出的全部时间。在工业中,指该产品从原材料投入生产开始,经过加工,到产品完成、验收入库为止的全部时间;在农业种植业中,指从整地、播种开始,到产品收获入库为止的全部时间。 The product from starts to go into production to the full time which delivers.In the industry, refers to this product to start from raw material investment production, the process processing, completes, the approval warehousing to the product In the agricultural crop production, & aWe often compare children to flowers and teachers to gardeners. 我们与花和老师经常比较孩子与花匠。 & aI really worry your chinese 我真正地让您的汉语担心 & a摩擦次数 Friction number of times & a英特尔82801g Intel 82801g & aThe following reasons:
& a道和商贸 And business & aSite career翻译 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我经常跟它玩 I play frequently with it & aTo receive is to give. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a“学好英语可使我们更好的向外国学习先进经验”的英语翻译 “Learns English may cause us well to the foreign study advanced experience” English translation & acan i write to you 可以我给您写 & a开展班组的安全教育活动 Development teams and groups's safe pedagogical activity & aamd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5000+怎么样 amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5000+ how & aDo not do a puppet of the feelings什么意啊 Do not do a puppet of the feelings any Italy & atriwall 正在翻译,请等待...
& a英语晨读的好处,英文版 English early morning reads advantage, English edition & a会有种温暖的感觉 Can have plants the warm feeling & a与客户相处融洽 Is together harmoniously with the customer & a天津市塘沽海洋高新技术开发区燕山道2号 Tianjin Tangku sea high technology and new technology development zone swallow mountain road 2 & aKühlplatte LED - EU 冷却板LED -欧共体 & a怎分析市场背景 How analyzes the market background & a忠实用户 英文翻译 Faithful user English translation & a羽绒裤系列 Feather sweat pants series & a通过excel函数 Through excel function & a人们逐渐失去了对各自的信任 正在翻译,请等待...
& a等功能 Functions & aEXCEL意大利语编码器 EXCEL Italian encoder & a按印次支付 According to number of printings payment & aCan you take your computer game here?Jim . 您能否这里采取您的计算机游戏?吉姆。 & avehicle loan 车贷款 & aSexy demon posture 性感的邪魔姿势 & a我很荣幸有这个机会来应试翻译成英语 I am honored very much have this opportunity to take an exam translate English & ajust landed in Venezuela for the show tomorrow. the last show of the tour!! having a little party with the team to celebrate this thing!! 明天登陆在委内瑞拉为展示。 游览的最后展示!! 有一个小的党以庆祝这件事的队!! & a重庆市九龙坡区华岩镇西山村西山工业园 Chongqing Kowloon slope area China crag Zhenxi mountain village Xishan industry garden & a中国这个巨人屹立于世界 Chinese this giants stand erect in the world & aARMD是什么意思 ARMD is any meaning & aKeep the original to show it ro the customs officers. 保留原物显示它ro海关官员。 & a你知道我想要的是什么 英文怎么说 You knew how I do want am any English said & ais your room messy my room is very messy 整理为句子 is your room messy my room is very the messy reorganization is a sentence & a请注意,进入博物馆后必须遵守规则,不能触碰博物馆的展品 Please note, after enters the museum to have to observe the rule, cannot move the museum the exhibit article &国家博物馆英文
当前位置:--国家博物馆英文
国家博物馆英文
英语等级 计算机等级 或操作熟练程度 其他外语 及等级 教育经历 起止年月 毕业院校 所学专业 学制及学习形式 学历学位 工作经历 起止年月 单位名称 工作岗位 职务 ...
尽可能符合全国各级博物馆藏品管理工作的实际需要,同时,适当参考、借鉴国际博物馆协会和其他国家博物馆的藏品管理工作的经验和方法,以保证其具有较强的通用性,并...
建请将馆内展示与学校课程相结合,善用国家博物馆资源,提供偏远地区或无法实际到馆参观之学生,在网上提供线上导览教学,提供民众更方便快速之教育学习环境。 建议...
博物馆及博物馆专业人员必须服从和尊重国际博物馆协会确立的职业道德准则。 国际博物馆协会组织不同国家博物馆之间及博物馆专业人员之间的合作与互助。 其代表、增进...
甲方:东莞市科学技术博物馆 乙方: 二O一二年 月 日 东莞市科学技术博物馆展品展项承制合同 甲 方:东莞市科学技术博物馆 乙 方: 展品展项编号: 展品展项名称...
四、在进行传统研究的同时,亦重视不同国家与地区的艺术交流与比较研究。 与韩国国立木浦大学亚洲文化研究所、日本早稻田大学演剧博物馆有密切的合作关系...
经过努力,使中国农业博物馆网站拥有简体中文、繁体中文和英文三个版本,内容...国家文物局颁布了《博物馆藏品信息指标体系规范》和《博物馆藏品二维影像技术...
第一条 本团体的名称为中国自然科学博物馆协会,简称中国科博协会。 英文译名...(二)对国家自然科学博物馆发展战略、政策或重大决策,进行科学论证提供咨询...
中国博物馆陈列精品图解(四) 1本(套) 272 中国博物馆导览 秦始皇兵马俑博物馆(中文版) 1本(套) 273 中国古代的国家与政治 1本(套) 274 中国古代地图集 明代卷 1本(套 ...
积极进行与亚洲国家博物馆及世界其他国家典藏亚洲文物的博物馆交流与合作,协助南分院做好展览规画。 目前透过日本读卖新闻接洽东京国立博物馆日本文物珍藏来嘉义...
快读中心热榜
国家博物馆英文

我要回帖

更多关于 可数名词英文 的文章

随机推荐