u go to the station和uwhen are you goinggoing to the station啥区别

& “Once we got home, th...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Once we got home, there was barely time to enjoy our presents. We had to go off to our grandparents' house for our annual Christmas dinner. As we drove down the highway through town, I noticed that the family was there, standing outside the closed gas station. My father was driving very slowly down the highway. The closer we got to the turnoff for my grandparents' house, the slower the car went. Suddenly, my father U-turned in the middle of the road and said, "I can't stand it!" "What?" asked my mother. "It's those people back there at the gas station, standing in the rain. They've got children. It's Christmas. " When my father pulled into the service station, I saw that there were five of them: the parents and three children- two girls and a small boy. My father rolled down his window. "Merry Christmas," he said. "Howdy," the man replied.
"You’re waiting on the bus?" my father asked. The man said that they were.
"Well, that bus isn't going to come along for several hours, and you're getting wet standing here. Winborn's just a couple miles up the road. They've got a shed with a cover there, and some benches," my father said. "Why don't y'all get in the car and I'll run you up there." The man thought about it for a moment, and then he beckoned to his family. They climbed into the car. They had no luggage, only the clothes they were wearing. Once they settled in, my father looked back over his shoulder and asked the children if Santa had found them yet. Three glum faces mutely gave him his answer. "Well, I didn't think so," my father said, winking at my mother, "because when I saw Santa this morning, he told me that he was having trouble finding all, and he asked me if he could leave your toys at my house. We'll just go get them before I take you to the bus stop." All at once, the three children's faces lit up, and they began to bounce around in the back seat, laughing and chattering. When we got out of the car at our house, the three children ran through the front door and straight to the toys that were spread out under our Christmas tree. That was the Christmas when my sisters and I learned the joy of making others happy. When they left, my father reached into his pocket and pulled out two dollars, which was all he had left. He pressed the money into the man's hand. The man tried to give it back, but my father insisted. “Take it. I've been broke before, and I know what it's like when you can't feed your family." We left them there at the bus stop in Winborn. As we drove away, I watched out the window as long as I could, looking back at the little girl hugging her new doll.【小题1】For the majority, what the story impresses most on us is&.A.father’s kind offer to the family in the rain B.mother’s generosity to give all our Christmas presents awayC.that my sister and I had no alternative as to my parents’ decisionD.that the family who got help seemed to be indifferent【小题2】The writer didn’t get the Christmas presents, but he/she was happy. The reason was &.A.his/her parents taught his/her a good lessonB.they learned the joy of making others happyC.they would get another presents somewhere elseD.they were likely to get more presents from others【小题3】We can draw a conclusion from the story that &.A.only you help others heart and soul can you feel more happyB.God helps those who help themselvesC.Present rose to others with fragrance lingering at hand.D.Happiness takes no account of time【小题4】After reading the story, you will have the feeling of &.A.great happinessB.light sadnessC.little sorrowD.some warmth&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省鄂州市泽林中学高二上学期第一次月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Once we got home, there was barely time to enjoy our presents. We had to go off to our grandparents' hous...”的分析与解答如下所示:
作者一家人按照惯例前往爷爷奶奶家过圣诞节。在路上,作者父亲看到一家人站在雨中等车,热心的父亲不仅送给孩子们圣诞礼物,还给了陌生男子一些钱,让他们暂时渡过难关。作者从父亲的身上体会到了助人为乐的真谛。【小题1】细节理解题。根据倒数第四段“and he asked me if he could leave your toys at my house. We'll just go get them”和最后一段“He pressed the money into the man's hand. The man tried to give it back, but my father insisted. “Take it....”可知,作者的父亲慷慨地把给自己孩子准备的圣诞节礼物送给了三个小孩,还给了那三个小孩父亲一些钱以帮助他们渡过难关,故选A。【小题2】细节理解题。根据倒数第二段“That was the Christmas when my sisters and I learned the joy of making others happy.”可知,作者和妹妹认识到了帮助他人的乐趣,故选B。【小题3】推理判断题。作者父亲送礼物的慷慨之举给作者和作者的妹妹留下很深的印象,让作者体会到了“送人玫瑰,手留余香”的助人为乐之理。A只有全心全意助人,才能感受到更多的快乐;B天道酬勤;C送人玫瑰,手留余香;D欢乐不觉时光过。故选C。【小题4】情感态度题。作者一家在去爷爷奶奶家的路上看到一家人在雨中等车,作者父亲的慷慨之举,给寒冷的雨天增添了一些温暖,故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Once we got home, there was barely time to enjoy our presents. We had to go off to our grandparents'...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Once we got home, th...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Once we got home, there was barely time to enjoy our presents. We had to go off to our grandparents' house for our annual Christmas dinner. As we drove down the highway through town, I noticed that the family was there, standing outside the closed gas station. My father was driving very slowly down the highway. The closer we got to the turnoff for my grandparents' house, the slower the car went. Suddenly, my father U-turned in the middle of the road and said, "I can't stand it!" "What?" asked my mother. "It's those people back there at the gas station, standing in the rain. They've got children. It's Christmas. " When my father pulled into the service station, I saw that there were five of them: the parents and three children- two girls and a small boy. My father rolled down his window. "Merry Christmas," he said. "Howdy," the man replied.
"Well, that bus isn't going to come along for several hours, and you're getting wet standing here. Winborn's just a couple miles up the road. They've got a shed with a cover there, and some benches," my father said. "Why don't y'all get in the car and I'll run you up there." The man thought about it for a moment, and then he beckoned to his family. They climbed into the car. They had no luggage, only the clothes they were wearing. Once they settled in, my father looked back over his shoulder and asked the children if Santa had found them yet. Three glum faces mutely gave him his answer. "Well, I didn't think so," my father said, winking at my mother, "because when I saw Santa this morning, he told me that he was having trouble finding all, and he asked me if he could leave your toys at my house. We'll just go get them before I take you to the bus stop." All at once, the three children's faces lit up, and they began to bounce around in the back seat, laughing and chattering. When we got out of the car at our house, the three children ran through the front door and straight to the toys that were spread out under our Christmas tree. That was the Christmas when my sisters and I learned the joy of making others happy. When they left, my father reached into his pocket and pulled out two dollars, which was all he had left. He pressed the money into the man's hand. The man tried to give it back, but my father insisted. “Take it. I've been broke before, and I know what it's like when you can't feed your family." We left them there at the bus stop in Winborn. As we drove away, I watched out the window as long as I could, looking back at the little girl hugging her new doll.【小题1】For the majority, what the story impresses most on us is____.A.father’s kind offer to the family in the rain B.mother’s generosity to give all our Christmas presents awayC.that my sister and I had no alternative as to my parents’ decisionD.that the family who got help seemed to be indifferent【小题2】The writer didn’t get the Christmas presents, but he/she was happy. The reason was____.A.his/her parents taught his/her a good lessonB.they learned the joy of making others happyC.they would get another presents somewhere elseD.they were likely to get more presents from others【小题3】We can draw a conclusion from the story that____.A.only you help others heart and soul can you feel more happyB.God helps those who help themselvesC.Present rose to others with fragrance lingering at hand.D.Happiness takes no account of time【小题4】After reading the story, you will have the feeling of____.A.great happinessB.light sadnessC.little sorrowD.some warmth”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Once we got home, there was barely time to enjoy our presents. We had to go off to our grandparents' house for our annual Christmas dinner. As we drove down the highway through town, I noticed that the family was there, standing outside the closed gas station. My father was driving very slowly down the highway. The closer we got to the turnoff for my grandparents' house, the slower the car went. Suddenly, my father U-turned in the middle of the road and said, "I can't stand it!" "What?" asked my mother. "It's those people back there at the gas station, standing in the rain. They've got children. It's Christmas. " When my father pulled into the service station, I saw that there were five of them: the parents and three children- two girls and a small boy. My father rolled down his window. "Merry Christmas," he said. "Howdy," the man replied.
"Well, that bus isn't going to come along for several hours, and you're getting wet standing here. Winborn's just a couple miles up the road. They've got a shed with a cover there, and some benches," my father said. "Why don't y'all get in the car and I'll run you up there." The man thought about it for a moment, and then he beckoned to his family. They climbed into the car. They had no luggage, only the clothes they were wearing. Once they settled in, my father looked back over his shoulder and asked the children if Santa had found them yet. Three glum faces mutely gave him his answer. "Well, I didn't think so," my father said, winking at my mother, "because when I saw Santa this morning, he told me that he was having trouble finding all, and he asked me if he could leave your toys at my house. We'll just go get them before I take you to the bus stop." All at once, the three children's faces lit up, and they began to bounce around in the back seat, laughing and chattering. When we got out of the car at our house, the three children ran through the front door and straight to the toys that were spread out under our Christmas tree. That was the Christmas when my sisters and I learned the joy of making others happy. When they left, my father reached into his pocket and pulled out two dollars, which was all he had left. He pressed the money into the man's hand. The man tried to give it back, but my father insisted. “Take it. I've been broke before, and I know what it's like when you can't feed your family." We left them there at the bus stop in Winborn. As we drove away, I watched out the window as long as I could, looking back at the little girl hugging her new doll.【小题1】For the majority, what the story impresses most on us is____.A.father’s kind offer to the family in the rain B.mother’s generosity to give all our Christmas presents awayC.that my sister and I had no alternative as to my parents’ decisionD.that the family who got help seemed to be indifferent【小题2】The writer didn’t get the Christmas presents, but he/she was happy. The reason was____.A.his/her parents taught his/her a good lessonB.they learned the joy of making others happyC.they would get another presents somewhere elseD.they were likely to get more presents from others【小题3】We can draw a conclusion from the story that____.A.only you help others heart and soul can you feel more happyB.God helps those who help themselvesC.Present rose to others with fragrance lingering at hand.D.Happiness takes no account of time【小题4】After reading the story, you will have the feeling of____.A.great happinessB.light sadnessC.little sorrowD.some warmth”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 how are you going 的文章

随机推荐