You can buy clotheon days like thesee ___?__(在任何地方)

以下试题来自:
单项选择题If you want to save money, you can buy clothes that ______.A.
[A] don't fit you
[B] need to be dry cleaned
[C] can be washed
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
[A] Advertisement of a new shop.
[B] Working days of the new shop.
[C] Address of the new shop.2A.
[A] repair
[B] prepare
[C] tight3A.
[A] the worker in the shop
[B] the owner of the shop
[C] the name of the shop4A.
[A] Right.
[B] Wrong.
[C] Doesn't say.5A.
[A] Right.
[B] Wrong.
[C] Doesn't say.
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷当前位置: >>
2012外研版英语七年级下册Module5 1Unit 2
Unit 2 You can buy everything on the Internet. Colour: Purple Size: Large1. What colour is it? 2. What size do you take? 3. How much is it? 1. What are the
y? 2. How much are they? 3. How many do you take? Make a dialog using the following expressions.What can I do for you?May / Can I help you?What do you think of …? = How do you like …? How much is it / are they? May I try it on? Why not try on that pair? I want / I’d like to buy some …I like it / them very much.I don’t like it / them at all. It is … We’ll take it. What can we do on the Internet?listen to musicget information chat on the Internetplay games send e-mails to friends do online shopping Have you bought (买) anything on the Internet? Why do you like going shopping online? How to buy things on the Internet?First, find something you want.Second, pay for it.Then, receive it by post. Which of the following have you bought online? Why?books and magazines jewellery designer clothesCDs perfume holidays groceries travel / concert tickets Look at the title of the passage. Think about the questions about online shopping.advantage anyone anything anywhere compare everything pay post product receive safe several 1. What can you buy? I can buy almost everything. 2. How do you pay for it?I pay over the Internet.3. How is it changing our lives? We don’t need to go to the shops to buy things.4. Is it good or bad?It’s good.
Listen again and check these sentences.1. Online shopping is a new way of shopping. √2. You pay for online shopping before you receive it. √ 3. Online shopping is very difficult. ×4. It’s very safe to shop over the Internet. ×5. Our way of life is changing because of online shopping. √ Read Paragraph 1Check the sentences “T” or “F”.1. Online shopping is a new way of shopping. T There are many new ways of shopping, and online shopping is one of them. 2. You pay for online shopping before you T receive it. First, you choose something ― ...... and pay for it. Then you will receive it a few days later by post. Read and underline the phrases.There are many new ways of shopping, and online shopping is one of them. You can buy almost everything on the Internet, and it’s very easy. First, you choose something ― clothes, tickets, a mobile phone, even a new computer ― and pay for it. Then you will receive it a few days later by post. Read Paragraph 2 & 3 (Group work)Shopping onlineadvantages 1. You can shop at any time. 2. To shop on the Internet, you only need a computer and a mouse! 3. You can compare the prices of the same product.disadvantages1. You can’t see the product or try the clothes on. 2. Paying over the Internet isn’t always safe. Read P2&3 again.Check the sentences “T” or “F”.1. Online shopping is very difficult. FYou can shop at any time. You only need a computer and a mouse to shop on the Internet. 2. It’s very safe to shop over the Internet. FAlso paying over the Internet isn’t always safe. Read and underline the phrases.Online shopping has several advantages. First, you can shop at any time. The shops are always open. Second, shopping usually takes a lot of time. But to shop on the Internet you only need a computer and a mouse! You can also compare the prices of the same product and spend a lot… or save money. But many people like going out and shopping with friends. They don’t like shopping on the Internet because they can’t see the product or try the clothes on. Also paying over the Internet isn’t always safe. Read Paragraph 4Check the sentences “T” or “F”.1. Our way of life is changing because of online shopping. T Online shopping is changing our way of life.2. What’s the idea of the writer about online shopping? A.Online shopping will be more popular(更受 欢迎). √B.Online shopping will be as popular as (一样 受欢迎) supermarket shopping. Read and underline the phrases.Online shopping is changing our way of life.One day no one will go to the shops anymore, because you’ll be able to buyanything on the Internet, and you will beable to receive it anywhere in the world atany time! Read and answer some questions.1. What can you buy on the Internet? We can buy almost everything on the Internet. 2. How to buy something on the Internet? First, you can choose something and pay for it. Then you will receive it a few days later by post. 3. What are the advantages online shopping? First, you can shop at any time. Second, you can save money and time. 4. Some people don’t like shopping on the Internet. Why? Because they can’t see the product or try the clothes on, and paying over the Internet isn’t always safe. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Internet shopping?convenient to buy easy to buy cheaper can’t see the products can’t check their quality isn’t safe to pay over the InternetAdvantagesDisadvantages Writing (Group work)Let’s talk about supermarket shopping.Supermarket shopping advantages1. It’s easy to do shopping in the supermarket. 2. _____________________ 3. _____________________disadvantages1. Sometimes there are too many people in it. 2. _____________________ 2. Because of too many things, we can’t find what we want easily. Rewrite the composition (use First, Second, Then)Supermarket shopping has several advantages. First,_____________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________But shopping in the supermarket also has some disadvantages._____________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________In may mind, shopping in a supermarket is fun. Work in pairs.Some people prefer not to buy goods and services online. Why? Discuss the following questions with your group members and then choose one person to make a report to the class. In the future, will Internet shopping totally replace the traditional way of shopping? Why or why not? WritingWrite a composition according to what you have discussed about.With the help of the Internet, shopping is not a difficult job. Just click your mouse to choose the article you like, and the shopping is finished soon. You needn’t step out of the house. It seems easy and quick. But there’s always a trap online. If you are careless, it will bring you some trouble. You may find the color of the article is different from what you want, or the size is either too small or too big. If you want to be different, you’d better not buy clothes online. Once you put on the clothes you bought online and go out, you may find many people wear the same clothes in the street. Second, shopping usually takes a lot of time. take在这里表示“花费”,It takes sb. sometime to do sth.这个句型常用来表示“某人花多长时间做某事”。It takes me 2 hours to do my homeworkevery night.我每天晚上做作业花费两个小时。 spend,cost和take都可以表示“花费”,但用法却不尽相同。 spend的主语必须是人, 常用于以下结构: (1) spend time /money on sth. 在……上花 费时间(金钱)。例: I spent two hours on this maths problem. 我在这道数学题上花了两个小时。 (2) spend time / money (in) doing sth. 花 费时间(金钱)做某事。例: They spent two years (in) building this bridge. 他们花了两年时间造这座桥。 (3)spend money for sth. 花钱买……。例: His money was spent for books. 他的钱用来买书了。 cost的主语是物或某种活动, 还可以表示 “值”, 常见用法如下: (1)sth. costs (sb.) +金钱, 某物花了(某人)多 少钱。例: A new computer costs a lot of money. 买一台新电脑要花一大笔钱。 (2) (doing) sth. costs (sb.) +时间, 某物(做某 事)花了(某人)多少时间。例: Post these productions cost him a lot of time. 他花了大量时间才寄出去了这些产品。 注意: cost的过去式及过去分词都是cost,并且不能 用于被动句。 take后面常跟双宾语, 常见用法有以下几 种: (1) It takes sb. +时间+to do sth. 做某事花 了某人多少时间。例: It took them three years to build this road. 修这条路用了他们三年时间。 (2) doing sth. takes sb. +时间,做某事花 了某人多少时间。例: Repairing this car took him the whole afternoon. 修车花了他一下午时间。 A the report 1. They spend too much time _____ (报道). A. writing B. to write C. on writing 2. ― What beautiful shoes you’re wearing! They must be expensive. C ― No, they only ______ 10 yuan. A. spent B. took C. cost A 3. It will _______ me the whole summer to read this book. A. take B. cost C. spend 一、翻译下列短语: online shopping 1.网购 __________________ everything 2.几乎所有的东西 almost ________________ on the Internet 3.在网上 __________________ choose something 4.选择一些东西 __________________ pay for 5.支付 __________________ a few days 6.几天 __________________ by post 7.通过邮递 __________________ several advantages 8.几个缺点 __________________ at any time 9.在任何时候 __________________ take a lot of time 10.花费一些时间 __________________ compare the prices of 11.对比……的价格 ________________ the same product 12.同样的产品 __________________ spend a lot 13.花很多的钱 __________________ save money 14.节约钱 __________________ like going out 15.喜欢外出 __________________ try the clothes on 16.试穿衣服 __________________ pay over the Internet 17.网上支付 __________________ change one’s way of life 18.改变生活方式 __________________ not … any more 19.不再 __________________ be able to 20.能够 __________________ 二、完成句子:1. 网购是一种新的购物方式。 Online shopping is a new way of shopping. _______________ 2. 很容易在网上买到几乎所有的东西。 It’s very easy to ____________________ buy almost everything on the Internet. 3. 你可以对比同一产品的价格。 can compare the prices of the same product. You ___________ 4. 网上支付不总是安全的。_______ Paying over the Internet isn’t always _____. safe 5. 你可以在世界上的任何地方收到它。 You will ________________ be able to receive it anywherein the world.6. 你在买这件上衣之前应该试穿。You should _______ try on the coat beforebuying it. Write a paragraph about shopping at a supermarket.阅读理解 Most cities and towns in China have night markets.During the day, these streets are quiet.At night, they become crowdedand lively.Usually, people get there at three or four in the afternoon. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Most cities and towns in China have night markets.During the day, these streets are quiet.At night, they become crowded(拥挤的)and lively.Usually, people get there at three or four in the afternoon.By 6∶00, the streets are like rivers of people.Night markets are fun places to shop.You can buy clothes, shoes, and many other things.If you think the price is too high, you can bargain with the seller.You can also buy nice food.When you are hungry, you can sit down for a meal.Smelly(有臭味的)tofu is popular, but it really smells bad! The best thing is, everything at night markets is cheap!
We can find night markets ________.
only in the countryside
in every town in China
in a supermarket
in most cities and towns
What's the meaning of the word "bargain" in the passage?
What food is popular at night markets?
smelly tofu
hamburgers
Which of the following may be the best title(标题)of this article?
Shopping Mall
Night Shopping
Night Markets
The best advantage(优势)of night markets is ________.
you can eat expensive food
you can buy different things
you can walk around
you can have a good time without paying too much money.
答案:1.D;2.B;3.A;4.D;5.D;
科目:初中英语
(阅读理解)
Most people think that the best store is one with very expensive goods. It’s certainly great if you have a pocket full of money and can buy something in one. How wonderful to be able to come home with an expensive computer, a latest(最新的) iPod or a designer dress! But have you ever heard of “dollar stores”? As the name suggests, in dollar stores everything costs a dollar or less. You find them in the US and many other Western countries. In dollar stores there are thousands of kinds of things and everything is affordable(买得起). If you go into a clothes shop, you find clothes. If you go into a car showroom, you see cars. But in a dollar store who knows what you will find? Visiting a dollar store is like going on a treasure hunt. There’ll be pots and pans for the kitchen, books, clothes, toys-----and a thousand other things you never dreamed of! There’s always a surprise in a dollar store.
Why are dollar stores so cheap? It’s because they’re full of stock(库存) that hasn’t sold in other stores: clothes that were last year’ books that won’ inventions for the kitchen that didn’t catch on(流行). You may find you don’t want these, either. But, even if you don’t want to buy, they are great places to look around-----rather like museums. And remember, nothing costs more than a dollar!(1)
What can we buy in dollar stores?
A. A new computer.					
B. A designer dress.
C. Some diamonds.					
Why are things cheap in dollar stores?
A. Because there are many kinds of things.
B. Because the things are not new.
C. Because people have a pocket full of money.
D. Because the things are not up to date.
Which of them is the most likely to visit dollar stores?
A. Those who like to wear fashionable clothes.
B. Those who like to look around shops.
C. Those who want to buy expensive goods.
D. Those who want to buy the latest mobile phone.
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语八年级下册第八单元Topic2练习卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解Most middle school students wear uniforms.Some students like uniforms, but others don’t. However, recently, a Japanesegovernment survey(政府调查)shows that more students in Japan like uniforms now because school uniforms aremore fashionable(时尚的) than they were before.I surveyed some Japanese students about whatthey thought about school uniforms. I asked them, “Do you like fashionableuniforms?” There were lots of different opinions(观点, 看法).Hiromi said, “I like school uniforms becauseI don’t need to choose clothes every day. I think that fashionable uniforms aregood. My high school uniform is fashionable, but there is a problem.Fashionable uniforms are too expensive.”Miki said that she didn’t like fashionableuniforms because she didn’t want to spend too much money on uniforms. Shethought that the uniforms should be changed(被改变). They should be cheaper and easier to get.Mitsuaki said, “I don’t like school uniformsbecause I want to look different. I also agree that fashionable uniforms makemany students want to wear uniforms in high school. If students likefashionable uniforms, it is good. ”根据短文内容,回答问题。1.Do more students or fewer students like uniforms inJapan now?________________________________________________________________________2. What is the question of the survey?________________________________________________________________________3. How many students’ opinions are there in the passage?________________________________________________________________________4.Why does Hiromi like school uniforms?________________________________________________________________________5. Why do students not like school uniforms?________________________________________________________________________&
来源:2012年人教版初中英语八年级上册第三单元练习卷
阅读理解Most people like bikes. Perhaps you ride abike to school. Riding a bike can be great of fun.Do you know how to ride abike safely?Careful boys and girls learn to ride theirbikes well before they go out on the road.How can you tell whether you are agood rider?If you can ride a bike in a straightline,you can ride well .If you can’t ,you should practice riding a in a safeplace.To be safe on a bike, you need to use bothhands and both feet. Keep your feet on the pedals(脚蹬)and your hands on the handlebars.You know that your bike is only for oneperson. It’s not safe to carry anyone with you. Keep yourself safe when youride on a bike.Watch where you are going all times.1.Before you learn to ride your bike well,you can’t ________.
A.go to school
B.ride on the bike
C.practise riding
D.carry your things
2.When you ride a bike, it is _________ifyou don’t keep your hands on the handle bars.
B.dangerous
C.important
D.interesting
3.What does the word rider mean inthe passage?
A.A person who walks
B.A person who rides a bike
C.A person who rides a horse
D.A person who drives a car
4.& The best title for the passage is“__________”.
A.How to have a basket on your bike
B.Ride a bike to school
C.Ride in a straight Line
D.Don’t carry anyone on your bike
5.& Which of the following is right?
A.You can’t have a basket on your bike.
B.Few people like riding a bike.
C.It’s safe to use both your hands ans both your feet if you ride a bike.
D.You needn’t watch where you are going.
来源:同步题
阅读理解&&&&&& Most people have jobs. They go to work nearly every day.&&Some people are lucky. Either they have very interesting jobs or they make a lot of money.&&Most people are not&&so lucky.&&Either their jobs are not very interesting or they don't make much money.&&The most interesting jobs are often the most difficult. People take a long time to learn how to do them.&&Doctors study for at least six years after finishing school.&&&&&& Some young people have interesting and high-pay jobs.&&Many young players do their work successfully.&&Football and tennis stars are usually under 35 years old.&&Older'peopje usually cannotplay these sports very well. They cannot move fast enough. Golf, however, is a good sport for olderpeople.&&Many golf players are quite old, but they can play it successfully.&&&&&& Most people work until they are 60 0r 65 years old.&&Then they retire and have a lot of free time.Some people never retire though. These people usually have very interesting jobs. Writers, artists, scientists and actors usually work until they die. Their work is their life.根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空一词 。&&1. Some_______ people have interesting or high-pay jobs,_______most people don't have such good luck. 2. Some jobs_______a long time to learn because they are________ .3. Young players can________ very fast, so many of them play these ________ like&football and tennis very _________ .4. Golf is a good sport for_______ people. 5. Most people keep ________ until the age of 60 or 65.&&But writers, artists, scientistsand actorscan work all their&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Unit 7 单元过关检测(100分)
时间:45分钟
Ⅰ.单项选择。(分)(  )1. Please have a ’s Store!
D. look at
(  )2. She
a big blue backpack.
(  ) The shop _____sweaters, pants, shoes, socks and things like that.
(  ). It’ s only 5 yuan! You can buy it _____ a good price.
(  ). We have sweaters ______ all colors _____ $ 5 each.
C. in, for
D. at, for
(  ). Come to the bookstore and see for ______.
D. yourself
(  ). ---Do you like these blue shoes?
---Yes, ____________.
  A. I’ll take it
B. I’ll take them
C. I don’t like them
D. it’s 5 dollars
(  ). He is a collector. He has ______ basketballs.
 A. twenty three
B. twenty-three
C. two ten three
D. twenty-first
(  )This is a _______ hat.
A. small yellow
B. yellow small
C. blue big
D. yellow big
(  )1. ______ shorts 20 dollars?
A. Are the
B. Are they
D. Is that
(  )1- What do you want?
--- I want a _______.
(  )1. These socks are only 3 dollars.Do you want ________?
(  13. --- _________ is the chicken, please?
--- 5 yuan a kilo.
 A. How many
B. How much
D. How long
(  ). ---What color is that pen?
--- It’s ________ green. It’s ________ green pen.
(  )5. The yellow shorts ________________ 20 yuan.
A. are on sale for
B. are on sales for
C. are on sale
D. is on sale
Ⅱ. 完形填空。(10分)
It’s Sunday. Mr. and Mrs. White go to the shop. They want to buy their daughter some
. They start (出发)
eight thirty. There are too many cars on the way. They can’t
too fast and it’s not easy to park (停) their car. It is about ten o’clock when they
the shop. In the shop they see a
dress. It’s nice. And red is their daughter’s favorite (最喜欢的)
is this dress?” Mrs. White asks. “It’s eighty yuan.” answers the girl in the shop. “It’s not expensive (贵的). We’ll
it.” Then they find a yellow skirt. The skirt also looks very nice. Mr. White says to
, “You buy our daughter the dress, so I want to buy this skirt
her.” Mrs. White says, “All right.” The skirt is only fifty-two yuan.
)1. A. food
B. clothes
)2. A. at
)3. A. walk
)4. A. get
)5. A. yellow
)6. A. sport
C. clothes
)7. A. How much
B. How many
C. What color
)8. A. do
)9. A. the girl
B. his daughter
C. Mrs. White
)10. A. to
Ⅲ.阅读理解。(0分)It is Sunday afternoon. Mary goes to do the shopping with her mother. Her mother wants to buy some food for supper. Mary wants to buy a new skirt and some school things. They come to a shop.
“What does your shop sell?” Mary asks, “A lot of things.” The girl in the shop says. “You can buy food, drinks, clothes in our shop and school things, too.”
Mary and her mother go in. there are many people in the shop. Mary finds a nice white skirt. “How much is the skirt?” Mary asks the girl in the shop.
“It’s 80 yuan.”
“That’s too dear. Can I find a cheap one?”
“What about the green one? It looks nice. And it’s only 30 yuan.”
“Ok, thanks a lot.”
“You are welcome.”
After that, Mary buys some school things, too. Here mother buys a lot of food, like bread, cakes, meat and fish. They get home very late.
). Mary wants to buy a new skirt and _________.
A. some food
B. some drinks C. come clothes D. some school things
). Mary goes to do the shopping with her mother on ________.
A. Saturday afternoon
B. Saturday morning
C. Sunday morning
D. Sunday afternoon
). Mary buys a _________ skirt.
). The white skirt is __________.
). The green skirt is ___________.
A. nice but dear
B. nice and cheap
C. not nice but cheap
D. not nice or cheap
American schools begin in September after a two-month summer holiday. There are two terms (学期) the first term is from September to January, and the second is from February to June. Most American children begin to go to school when they are five years old. Most children are seventeen or eighteen years old when they finish high school.
High school students take only five or six subjects each term. They usually go to the same class every day, and they have homework for every class. After class, they do a lot of interesting things.
After high school, many students go to colleges (大学). They usually have to pay a lot of money. So many college students work after class to get money for their studies.
). In America, summer holidays begin in __________.
A. September
D. February
). When a boy is six years old, he____________ .
A. has to stay at home
B. can go to high school
C. can go to school
D. always plays at home
). In American high school students _________ after class.
A. do the homework
B. go to work
C. play basketball
D. do many interesting things
). In order to(为了)
, many American college students work after class.
A. help their parents
B. get money for their studies
C. help others
D. learn some useful things
). Which is right?
_____________.
A. American students usually have a two - month holiday.
B. American students have three terms in a year.
C. A ten -year -old child usually has six subjects at school.
D. American students don’t like to go to school.
Ⅳ. 选出适当的句子完成对话。(5分)
A. Can you help me? E. Here you are.
B. What about this pair? F. Can I help you?
C. I’ll take it. G. How much is it?
D. How much are they?
B: Yes, please. I need a skirt.
A: How about these purple skirts?
B: Oh, I like this purple one.
A: It’s only twenty dollars.
B: Oh, good.
A: And what do you need?
C: Well, I need a pair of black shoes for school.
They are only twenty-eight dollars.
C: Great. And do you have shorts, too?
A: Yes. Our shorts are only sixteen dollars.
C: OK. I’ll take the shoes and the shorts.
C: Thank you.
Ⅴ. 单词拼写。(共分). There are t____________
months(月) in a year.
. It’s big for me, but s__________ for him.
3. The shop near my home s___________ vegetables and fruit.
4. They sell jackets for only $30 at this c____________ store.
5. The red sweaters are on s_________ for 35 yuan.
Ⅵ. 选择恰当的词并用其正确形式填空。(5分)
sweater, buy, sale, in, price
Huaxing Clothes Store is near our school. It’s small but there are some good clothes in it. Do you like
? We have sweaters at very good
--only $25. Do you need schoolbags? We have schoolbags for only $18. For girls, we have skirts
red, green and white for only $20. For boys, you can
shorts for only $9.
Come and buy your clothes at Huanxing’s great
Ⅶ. 用所给动词的适当形式填空。(10分)1. How much ___________(be)the socks?
2. Peter ________________ (not like)that green coat.
3. The skirt _________(be)80 yuan.
4. She ______________ (watch)TV in the evening.
5. Let’s ___________
(look)at that skirt.
6. Do you __________(need )bags for sports ?
7. You can __________( buy)socks for only $ 5 each!
8. Come and __________ ( see)for yourself at Huaxing Clothes Store!
9. I want ___________( buy)a T-shirt. He ____________( want )that shirt.
0. The store ______________(sell)children’s clothes.
I’ll take ___________.
3. 你想要几条短裤?
How ________ pairs of ____________ do you want?
4. 我们不卖袜子。
We _________ _________ _________.
Ⅸ. 句型转换。(0分). I want green and black. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ do you want?
2. Can I help you? (作肯定回答)
__________, ____________.
3. We have great bags for only $12. (改为否定句)
We ________ ________ great bags for only $12.
4. How much are the books? (同义句转换)
_________ ___________ _________ __________ the books?
Ⅹ. 书面表达。(0分)请根据以下提示写一则广告,不少于50词
双星服装店正在进行大减价,非常优惠。各种颜色的毛衣一件只卖30元,短裤只卖20元,衬衫只要25元。大包卖35元,小包卖20元。还有很多漂亮的鞋子、裙子。欢迎选购。
Unit 7 单元过关检测I. CBDAC, DBBAA, DBBDA
II. BABCB, BABCB
III. DDBCB, BCDBA
V. twelve, small, sells, clothing, sale
VI. sweater, prices, in, buy, sale
VII. are, doesn’t like, is, watches, look, need, buy, see, to buy, wants, sells
VIII. sell good, shoes them, many shorts, don’t buy socks
IX. What color, Yes please, don’t have, What’s the price of
该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p. Unit 7 单元过关检测(100分)时间:45分钟Ⅰ.单项选择。.. Unit 7 单元过关检测(100分)时间:45分钟Ⅰ.单项选择。(分)(  )1. Please have a ’s Store!A. see
D. look at(  )2. She
a big blue backpack.
D. 相关文档pptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptdocmp3pptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptpptppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 on days like these 的文章

随机推荐