高二语法填空题As the monitor as well as one of the top
时间: 15:12&&作者:admin&&来源:
相关阅读:
精彩栏目推荐欢迎你,    
高一英语知识点:外研版高一英语必修1全册习题(附答案)
23:44:06 来源:新东方网
动态:   
复习:   
  新东方在线高考网汇集整理《:外研版1全册习题(附答案)》,以及最全的高考备考资料,有语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、生物、政治、历史、地理、文综、理综复习学习资料,复习讲义、听力材料、作文素材,历年真题试题下载及答案解析,完备的资料库为广大考生提供全面的备考参考。  Ⅰ.品句填词  1.Our ____________(以前的)teacher was kind to us.  2.Reading ____________(理解)ability is important in English study.  3.The girl used to be ____________(尴尬的)in public places,but now she is used to making a speech.  4.He simplified the ____________(说明)so that the children could understand them.  5.Our teacher is showing us a new ____________(方法)of doing things.  6.Believe it or not,I have never seen a better film.It is really ____________(令人吃惊的).  Ⅱ.选词填空  in other words  1. I bought some new shoes which are ____________ ____________a pair I had before.  2.She was ____________ when she heard I had won.  3.Mary is tall while her sister is short.She is __________ her sister.  4.You didn’t pass the driving test.____________,you failed in the test.  5.It ____________ me that he remembered my name.  Ⅲ.单项填空  1.The ________ expression on her face suggested she was ________ when she heard the news.  A.amazed    B.amazing  C.amazed D.amazing  2.Tom,________.Don’t forget the school rules.  A.behave yourself B.please yourself  C.help yourself D.forget yourself  3.We’ve enjoyed having you on board and look forward ________ you again in the near future.  A.to see B.to seeing  C.at seeing D.on seeing  4.—There is________like a holiday to make one feel relaxed.  —That’s________so many people enjoy themselves traveling.  A.why B.because  C.because D.why  【名师答疑代码】  5.Be sure to read the ________ on the bottle before taking the medicine.  A.methods B.ways  C.instructions D.means  6.Americans eat vegetables per person today________as they did in 1910.  A.more than twice  B.as twice as many  C.twice as many  D.more than twice as many  【名师答疑代码】  7.For our homework tonight,we have to write a________of the park we have visited.  A.revision B.length  C.message D.description  8.My attitude________him is that of a friend.  A.to B.as  C.on D.for  9.The first time I toured the Great Wall,I was deeply impressed________the beautiful scenery.  A.with B.on  C.to D.for  10.—I’m going to attend John’s birthday party tonight.  —________.  A.All right B.Have fun  C.That’s right D.That’s great  Ⅳ.阅读理解  Education for Japanese children is free for the first nine years and all children must go to school for six years of primary schooling and three years of secondary schooling.In the primary and secondary schools,about 99.9 percent of school-age children are present.School usually begins at 8 o’clock in the morning and ends at 3 o’clock in the afternoon on weekdays and at noon Saturdays.The school year begins in April and ends in March.There is a summer holiday in August and a winter holiday during the New Year season.  After nine years of schooling,students can enter the three-year high school by passing an examination and by paying a small charge each year.After high school,students can go on to study at various types of colleges,usually for four years.There are also two-year junior colleges.  1.When do Japanese students have a summer holiday?  A.September.      B.August.  C.July. D.June.  2.The passage mainly discusses about ________.  A.colleges in Japan B.free education in Japan  C.education in Japan D.school time in Japan  3.How many days do the Japanese students have to go to school every week?  A.Not known. B.Four and a half days.  C.Five days. D.Five and a half days.  4.If you want to go to high school in Japan,you must ________.  A.pay a small amount of money  B.study at primary and secondary school for 9 years  C.take part in the exam and pay a little money  D.pass the exam and pay a little money  5.In Japan most students study at college for________ years.  A.two B.three  C.four D.five  Ⅴ.阅读表达  Do you ever stay up late to play video games or watch TV? If so,you may want to think twice the next time.Experts say even one more hour of sleep a night counts (很重要).A new study shows that more sleep can help kids do better in school.  For two nights,a group of kids who took part in the study went to bed at their usual bedtime.After that,they were given tests for memory and attention span(注意广度).Both of these things are important for learning in school.  On the third night,some kids went to bed one hour earlier than usual.Others went to bed one hour later.The next day,experts tested the kids again.Here is what the experts found:The kids who slept one more hour improved their test scores.The kids who lost an hour of sleep did not improve their scores.  Most third graders need at least nine hours of sleep each night,experts say.However,studies show that many kids are not sleeping enough.That can make it hard for them to pay attention in school.  Going to bed early is not easy,experts agree,but it’s worth it!  One_more_hour_of_sleep_may_mean_the_difference_between_doing_well_and_falling_asleep_in_class.  1.What does the passage mainly tell us?(no more than 10 words)  ________________________________________________________________________  2.What are the important things for learning in school according to the second paragraph?(no more than 10 words)  ________________________________________________________________________  3.What can make it hard for kids to pay attention in school according to the passage?(no more than 10 words)  ________________________________________________________________________  4.Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one?  For two nights,the kids who joined in the study went to sleep at their usual time.  ________________________________________________________________________  5.Translate the underlined part into Chinese.  ________________________________________________________________________  课时训练2  Section Ⅲ Listening,Everyday English and Function,Cultural Corner  Ⅰ.品句填词  1.Praise acts as an____________(鼓励)to the young.  2.I think there is too much____________(误解)between them.  3.I didn’t get much____________(乐趣)out of that novel.  4.The____________(改正)of all my mistakes took nearly an hour.  5.A____________(文凭)is very important in finding a job.  6.It is not easy to educate____________(少年).  Ⅱ.选词填空  disappear  1.She wanted to ____________ the activity but she was too ill.  2.It will be easiest if we __________ them into groups.  3.They were hoping to ____________ 40 miles yesterday.  4.She tries to do ____________ of exercise every day.  5.David watched her car until it ____________ from view.  Ⅲ.单项填空  1.We ________ the cake ________ ten parts,and each of us took one share.  A.from      B.into  C.from D.by  2.Will you________us________singing the song?  A.in B.in  C.in D.with  3.—May I have a talk with one of your sports reporters?  —Sorry,but all of them are out to________the main events of the day.  A.get B.find  C.cover D.search  4.—Oh,dear!I’ve just broken a window.  —________.It can’t be helped.  A.Never mind B.All right  C.That’s fine D.Not at all  5.—Skating’s just a matter of practice.  —Yes,well,________.  A.so diving is B.so has diving  C.so is diving D.so diving has  【名师答疑代码】  6.—We are having a party this evening.  —________.  A.For fun B.Make fun  C.Have fun D.Get a fun  7.China Daily is________it can help us with our English.  A.no more than B.more than  C.not more than D.better than  8.I am going to take a trip to Europe________this month.
本文关键字:
高中名师课程 全场买2赠1
一对一9折大促
高一数学暑期预科班(男神班)(三期)
高一化学暑期预科班(男神班)(三期)
高考英语强化提升班【人教全国通用版】...
高一物理暑期预科班(男神班)(三期)
高一英语暑期预科班(男神班)(三期)
高二英语暑期预科班(女神班)(三期)
高一生物暑期预科班(男神班)(三期)
高考英语基础夯实班(女神班)(三期)
高二英语秋季同步提升班【人教版】(杨文...
高一英语暑期预科班(女神班)(三期)
高考物理强化提升班【人教全国通用版】...
高一数学秋季同步提升班【人教全国通用...
高二物理暑期预科班(男神班)(三期)
高一语文暑期预科班(男神班)(三期)
高考数学(文)强化提升班【人教全国通...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高一网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博丢分题每周一练高中英语高一上Unit 1 Cultural relics题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 丢分题每周一练高中英语高一上 & Unit 1 Cultural relics 详细解析
当前解析:Unit 1 Cultural relics
解题老师:
&A Good Friend,a Second Self& I couldn't believe my ears when I heard my name called for the leading role in our high school play. Mrs. Dermitt, my drama teacher, had been looking for someone to play an ener?getic boy in a comedy. Luckily for me,she thought that I could handle the1& That afternoon my friend Kevin and I talked 2about the play. Although Kevin hadn't been 3 for a part on stage,his job with the set crew was important to the success of the play. I told him I was a little&4&because I had a lot of lines to memorize.& &You can do it,& he said. I knew I could 5him:we had been friends since the third grade, and we&6&a good team.& Preparations for the play moved at a rapid pace. While working hard with the set crew,Kevin 7 spent hours helping me learn my lines. He often said my lines with me by silently moving his lips. We&8&that he could probably play my part as well as I could.& Three days before the 9 night, everything was ready for the performance. But when I woke up 10 a fever and sore throat on the day of the play,the entire production came to a sudden 11 Everyone in the drama department was worried, 12 there was no way I could perform. The play was 13 to open in fewer than six hours,and we had no time to cancel. I tried to think of a way to 14 . Then it hit me―Kevin knew the 15 as well as I did. I called Mrs. Dermitt to give her my 16 . Within a few short hours, Kevin stood on stage in costume and make-up. The amusing lines he had 17 with me so many times made the crowd laugh and cheer. In a strange turn of events, Kevin and I had 18 the day for everyone by working as a team.& Of course,I was terribly disappointed to have 19 my chance in the spotlight,but I was extremely&20&to have such a good friend.( & ) 1. A. part&&&&B. play & & C. band&&&&D. crew( & ) 2. A,calmly & & B. seriously&&&&C. excitedly&D. anxiously( & ) 3. A. called&&&&B. chosen & &C. invited&&&&D. trained( & ) 4. A. upset&&&&B. bored & & & C. nervous&&&&D. confused( & ) 5. A. count on&&&&B. tend to & C. talk with&&&&D. agree with( & ) 6. A. joined&&&&B. founded & & C. took&&&&D. made( & ) 7. A. also&&&&B. only & & & & C. still&&&&D. simply( & ) 8. A. expected&&&&B. debated & & C. agreed&&&&D. joked( & ) 9. A. final&&&&B. special & & & C. opening&&&&D. greeting( & ) 10. A. with&&&&B. from & & & C. in&&&&D. by( & ) 11. A. change&&&&B. turn & & &C. stop&&&&D. end( & ) 12. A. for&&&&B. but & & & & & C. and&&&&D. so( & ) 13. A. likely&&&&B. ready & & C. sure&&&&D. due( & ) 14. A. pass&&&&B. help & & & C. care&&&&D. face( & ) 15. A. steps&&&&B. lines & & & &C. points&&&&D. cases( & ) 16. A. introduction &B. instruction & C. explanation & D. suggestion( & ) 17. A. scanned&&&&B. grasped & & & C. practiced&&&&D. presented( & ) 18. A. valued&&&&B. saved & & & C. left&&&&D. kept( & ) 19. A. offered&&&&B. avoided & & &C. risked&&&&D. missed( & ) 20. A. successful&&&&B. thankful & & C. trustful&&&&D. hopeful
1-5&ACBCA&&&&& 6-10 DADCA&11-15&CADBB& &16 -20 DCBDB本文讲述在高中时期喜剧表演排练及演出中所展现出的"我"和朋友间的团队精神和深刻友谊。1. A根据上文的"when I heard my name called for the leading role in our high school play"中的role可知,该处应选part表"角色"。2. C由文章首句及下文"He often said my lines with me by silently moving his lips."可知,他对这部话剧也很感兴趣,故C项"兴奋地"3. B&choose sb. for/as…"选某人为... ",为固定表达。4. C依据下文的"because I had a lot of lines to memorize"可知,作者要记很多的台词,应该会觉得"紧张"。5. A count on"指望,依赖""end to"趋于";talk with"与某人谈话";agree with"同意某人说的话"。依据文章的语境可知,作者是"信赖" 这个朋友的。6.&D依据该段话的意思可知,作者跟他的朋友Kevin组成了一个小组,make"组成,构成"。很明显,文章没有说加入别的组或创立一个小组。7. A由上文的"working hard with the set crew" 可知,朋友除了忙剧组的工作外,还花大量的时间帮我记台词。故朋友是在做两件事情,因此选A项。8. D由文章第一段可知,老师让我演该角色,所以让朋友演我的角色只能是玩笑话。故D 项合理。9. C依据下文”everything was ready for the performance"可知,一切都准备好了,就等待开演。10. A考查介词的搭配,表"患……病"时,须用介词with。故答案为A项。11. C come to a stop表"停止;终止"。而come to an end则表示"结束",常表某事情发生了之后要结束。由文章叙述可知,因为作者发烧,嗓子坏了,当然整场戏看起来是演不成了,故是"终止,停止"之意。12. A后文的"there was no way I could per?form"与前文大家都很着急之间是因果关系,for在这里引导原因状语从句,表显而易见的原因。13. D该句意为:这场戏离预定的开演时间不到6个小时了,无法取消了。be due to表"按照预先安排做某事"。14. B作者要想个好办法来"挽救"这件事情。help可表"挽救",其他答案均没有该意思。15. B由第四段第三句可知,Kevin对"台词" 很熟悉。16. D作者想到了这个主意,当然是向老师提出这个"建议"。A项"介绍";B项"指导"; C项"解释",都不合理。17. C依据文章第四段可以得知Kevin跟作者一起"练习"了很多遍台词。18. B很明显,这一天的演出很成功,Kevin和作者"挽救"了剧组所有的人。19. D依上文叙述可知,作者因病"错过了"演出。其他选项都不符合语境。20. B尽管自己因为患病错过了演出机会,但有这样一位好朋友代#自己演得如此之好,当然应该"庆幸、感激"。
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& Often referred to as "The Lost City of the Incas",Machu Picchu is probably the most fa?miliar symbol of the Inca Empire(印加帝国).It was built around the year 1450, but abandoned (遗弃)a hundred years later,at the time of the Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire. Forgotten for centuries, the site was brought to worldwide attention in 1911 by Hiram Bingham, an Amer?ican historian. Since then,Machu Picchu has become an important tourist attraction. It was an?nounced a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. It is also one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. But it has recently come to light that the site may have been discovered and robbed secretly as early as in 1867 by a German businessman, Augusto Beras.& 7,000 feet above sea level and located on a small hilltop between the Andean Mountain Range, the majestic city rises above the Urabamba Valley below. Then a huge wall,the Tai-wan-kai, handrails are all seems to be naturally formed in the same precipice. Machu Picchu is surrounded by tropical jungle. Separated into three areas―farming,urban, and religious(宗教的)一the structures are arranged so that the function(功能)of the buildings matches the form of their surroundings. The agricultural terracing and ditches(梯田和沟渠)take advantage of the nat?ural slopes(斜坡);the lower areas contain buildings occupied by farmers and teachers, and the most important religious areas are located at the crest of the hill,over-looking the fresh green Urabamba Valley thousands of feet below.& Hikers,tourists, and the early explorers describe similar emotions as they'climb their way&through the Inca Trail. Many call the experience magical and say the area creates a wonderful&green paradise, making it a must for anyone who travels to Peru.( & ) 1. Augusto Berns was said to&&&&&&A.&&&& report his find to the government at the first timeB.&&&& be the first one who discovered the ruins of Machu PicchuC.&&&& help make Machu Picchu a UNESCO World Heritage SiteD.&&&& work together with Bingham on research about Machu Picchu( & ) 2. The underlined word "crest" in the second paragraph can be best replaced byA. bottom&&&&B. centre&C. valley&&&&D. top ( & ) 3. The three areas of Machu Picchu were arranged mainly according to&&&&&&A.&&&& the quality of soilB.&&&& the number of peopleC.&&&& the need of transportationD.&&&& the landform and social ranks( & ) 4. What would be the best title for the passage?A.&&&& New Seven Wonders of the WorldB.&&&& A Brief Introduction to Machu PicchuC.&&&& Who Found "The Lost City of the Incas"D.&&&& Why Machu Picchu Became a Hot Tourist Site
1-4&BDDB&&A篇介绍了位于秘鲁的世界文化遗产—— 被称作"失落的印加城市"的Machu Picchu(马丘比丘)的相关情况。1. B细节理解题由第一段最后一句可知。2. D词义猜测题由第二段可知,Machu Pic-chu按构造可分为农业区、城市居住区和宗教区。由第二段最后两句可知,农业区在山的斜坡上,低一点的地方是农民和教师居住的地方,而最重要的宗教区在山的crest部分,俯撖下面几千英尺的山谷。从over-looking 和below这两个词以及山的构造可以推断出crest的意思是top(顶部)。3. D逻辑推理题从文章第二段可推断,Ma?chu Picchu的三个区域主要是依据山的地理构造特点以及文章中提及的宗教背景所导致的社会等级的不同来划分的。4. B主旨大意题本文主要介绍了Machu Picchu这一世界文化遗产。A选项涵盖了世界新七大奇迹,而本文只描述了其中一大奇迹;C、D两项均只描述了本文中关于Machu Picchu的一个方面,并不全面。B项最为全面,是合适的标题。
解题老师:
&From Daban, we move to another ancient small town,Loulan. Daban town is famous for girls and windmills, while Loulan is a myth(神话)in the desert.& Two thousand years ago,beside the beautiful and rich Luobu Lake,there lay Loulan ancient city of the Silk Road. Businessmen from every country gathered here and there were dancing parties. Everything showed that people in Loulan lived a rich life then.& However, two thousand years later, this rich land suddenly disappeared from the map of China. Then it became an area covered with sand and dead tree trunks.& Loulan was first "discovered" by a Swedish man in 1900. People from America, Britain, Japan and Sweden, all set foot here. Then in the 1930s, a Chinese named Huang Wenbi came to Loulan for the first time. He visited and studied this area and found many relics that were beautifully and carefully made.& It is recorded that the ancient city of Loulan was the capital of Loulan Kingdom during the Han and Jin Dynasties(朝代),and covered an area of some 100 ,000 square metres. Inside the city,there are the ruins of government offices, temples and other old buildings. Outside the city,there are some dried rivers and much farmland. In the past century many things have been dug out there including Han Dynasty coins,mirrors and many things from Greek and Roman. All these things show that a lot of business between East and West once took place there.& Lying on the northwest of the Lop Nur area,the Loulan Kingdom is now a lifeless area&with endless "forests" of mounds(小丘)which aren't easily seen in other parts of the world. Its&mystery has been attracting so many people from so many countries.( & ) 5. The first person who set foot in Loulan in the 20th century is&&&&&&A. a European&&&&B. an AmericanC. an Englishman&&&&D. a Japanese( & ) 6.Before Loulan disappeared,&&&&&&A.&&&& a lot of business between East and West had taken place thereB.&&&& people from America and Japan had set foot thereC.&&&& a lifeless area with lots of mounds could easily be seen thereD.&&&& no Europeans had visited the ancient country ( & ) 7. We can infer from the passage that&&&&&&A.&&&& Loulan was destroyed by the terrible weather thereB.&&&& wars made Loulan disappearC.&&&& foreigners came to Loulan and destroyed itD.&&&& how Loulan disappeared is still unknown to us ( & ) 8. A good title for this passage might be&&&&&&A.&&&& Famous Town, DabanB.&&&& Business in Ancient LoulanC.&&&& Ancient City in the DesertD.&&&& Cities in Old Times of China
& &&5-8&AADCB篇讲述了楼兰古城的相关情况。5. A逻辑推理题从第四段第一句可知,楼兰古城是在1900年被一个瑞典人发现的,而瑞典位于欧洲,故选A。6. A细节理解题从第四段可知,美国、英国、日本和瑞典人都曾踏上楼兰古国,但是是在1900年瑞典人首先发现消失后的楼兰古国遗迹以后,所以B项错误;从全文可知,楼兰古国在消失以前人们过着富有的生活,并曾是汉朝时期中西贸易聚集地,所以C项错误;从倒数第二段最后两句可知,上世纪有许多汉朝的钱币、镜子和希腊、罗马的物品在楼兰古城被挖掘出来,所以在楼兰消失前欧洲人就曾去过,因此D项有误。7. D细节理解题从第三段和最后一段看来,文章只提及楼兰的突然消失,并未提及消失的原因。8. C主旨大意题文章虽提及Daban但并非完全介绍它,所以A项错误;B项仅为全文内容的一个方面,不全面;D项意为文章介绍的是一些城市,实际上本文只介绍了楼兰这一个古城;C项高度概括了楼兰的特征,并且通过"沙漠里的古城"这一标题吸引读者的兴趣,是最佳标题。
解题老师:
1. _______________________ the teacher thought highly of the students' performance, (doubt)毫无疑问,老师对同学们的表演评价很高。
1. There is no doubt that
解题老师:
2. The fact that many cultural relics have been destroyed_________________________________ . (remain)许多文化遗址已经被毁的事实有待证明。
2. remains to be proved
解题老师:
3. He&&&&&&,because I saw him just now. (go)我刚刚才见了他,他不可能出国了。
3. couldn't have gone abroad
解题老师:
4. When the invaders came into their palace&&&&&&their relics, they foughtagainst the enemy with their flesh and blood. (search)当侵略者进入宫殿搜寻古物时,他们用血肉之躯抵抗敌人。
4. in search of/to search for
解题老师:
5. ―When will you&&&&&&from the wall of the reception hall? (remove)―I'll do it myself tomorrow.——你什么时候让人从接待厅里移走那些画? ——我明天自己来。
5. have the paintings removed
解题老师:
6. In English, words are not always spelled&&&&&& (way)英语里,词汇并不是总像它们发音那样拼写的。
6. the way they sound
解题老师:
7. _______________________ in the heavy rain for 6 hours in the mountains, (fancy)我无法想象她在山里冒雨走了 6个小时。
7. I can't fancy her walking
解题老师:
8. Making use of America's power, recently some nations in South Asia such as Malaysia,Vietnam attempted to conquer some islands, ______________________________ China. (belong)利用美国的力量,最近南亚的一些国家比如马来西亚、越南等企图侵占一些岛屿,那些岛屿大多数是属于中国的。
8. most of which belong to
解题老师:
9. He bought her a gold watch&&&&&&&&&&&&. (return)他给她买了块金表,以答谢她的帮助。
9. in return for her help
解题老师:
10. Considering her age,she&&&&&&well in the game. (consider)考虑到她的年龄,她在比赛中的表现已经很不错了。
10. was considered to have performed
解题老师:
&The night started out ordinarily enough. Jack and Tara,our 1 ,were in their respective beds surrounded by toy animals. My husband Pat and I went to sleep&2 .& 3&after midnight, Jack quietly touched me. "Mommy,I want to stay with you. I promise I won't take much room.”I shifted&4&to make room. My son soon fell asleep.& An hour later, Tara cried and I carefully went downstairs. "Mommy,my 5 is all stuffed up(堵住).I can't really breathe very well. Will you please 6with me a little while?" Tara doesn't often get up at night, 7 I decided to be there for her. She soon fell asleep. I returned to my own bed. I was determined to sleep. But to my 8 ,I found Jack sleeping on my side of the bed. He looked so 9 that I couldn't remove him. Quietly and carefully,I lay down between&10&and Jack.& I did manage to get some sleep&11&I heard Tara's voice again. I returned to 12 Tara. "Mom,please lie down with me a little bit. I had a bad dream,and I'm so&&13&&”"Of course, honey. It was only a dream. Mommy's here and&14&is okay.”We fell asleep 15&each other's arms.& Even in my sleepy state, I thought of 16 these nights of merry-go-round(—连串的繁忙活动)will be over. In their place, my twins will be grown. 17 before I,m ready, our children's rooms will be much too 18 and empty. So it is especially on days when I'm worn out after a night on this mom's merry-go-round that I remind 19 that these very days and nights are,in fact, "the good old days",ever so&20 .( & ) 1. A. sons&&&&B. twins & & &C. daughters&&&&D. students( & ) 2. A. downstairs&&&&B. in & & C. out&&&&D. upstairs( & ) 3. A. Sometimes&&&&B. Every time & & C. Sometime&&&&D. Anytime ( & ) 4. A. gently&&&&B. kindly & & & C. rudely&&&&D. impatiently( & ) 5. A. nose&&&&B. mouth & & & C. heart&&&&D. eye( & ) 6. A. come & & &B. stay & & &C. talk&&&&D. play( & ) 7. A. even though&&&&B. so & C. no matter when & &D. however( & ) 8. A. joy&&&&B. anger & & &C. disappointment&&&&D. surprise( & ) 9. A. friendly &B. heavy & & & &C. content&&&&D. sad( & ) 10. A. my father&&&&B. Tara & C. Pat&&&&D. my mother( & ) 11. A. before&&&&B. when & & &C. after&&&&D. while( & ) 12. A. show off&&&&B. look after&C. watch out&&&&D. take care( & ) 13. A. scared&&&&B. exciting & &C. excited&&&&D. scaring( & ) 14. A. something&&&&B. anything &C. everything&&&&D. nothing( & ) 15. A. over&&&&B. on & & & & &C. by&&&&D. in( & ) 16. A. how often&&&&B. how soon & &C. how long&&&&D. how much( & ) 17. A. No doubt&&&&B. No wonder & &C. No problem&&&&D. No worry( & ) 18. A. noisy & & & B. quiet & & & C. still&&&&D. calm( & ) 19. A. my children&&&&B. my husband & C. my friend&&&&D. myself( & ) 20. A. potential&&&&B. precise & C. precious&&&&D. previous
1-5&BDCAA& & & &6-10 BBDCC11- 15&ABACD& & &16 -20 BABDC本文讲述了一位母亲一晚上楼上楼下不停地照顾一对龙凤双胞胎孩子的繁忙活动,虽然母亲因此没有睡好觉,但是母亲觉得在孩子长大离家以前这样的机会都是珍贵的,展现了伟大的母爱。1. B根据文章最后一段中的"In their place,my twins will be grown."可知,此处应为twins.2. D根据文章第5空前的句子"An hour later,Tara cried and I carefully went downstairs."可知作者和丈夫在"楼上"睡。3. C表示午夜的"某个时候"应该用some?time。sometimes "有时,间或";every time "每一次";sometime "在某时";anytime "任何时候"。4. A根据"Jack quietly touched me"中的"quietly",结合上下文可知,此处作者应该是温柔地(gently)给儿子让出地方。5. A根据下文女儿所说的"I can't really breathe very well."可知应该是女儿"鼻子"塞住了。6. B根据文章内容可知,此处应是女儿要求作者和她"待一会儿"。7. B第7空前后两个分句构成因果关系,所以用so。女儿晚上不常起来,所以这次作者决定陪女儿一会儿。8. D to one's surprise"令某人惊讶的是"。这里的意思是作者没有想到儿子占了自己的位置。9. C根据文章内容可知,因为儿子的表情是如此满足(content),所以作者不愿意去碰醒儿子。10. C根据文章内容可知,床上有作者的丈夫Pat和儿子Jack,所以作者只好睡在他们中间。11. A作者刚睡没多久就又听见女儿的叫声。12. B look after "照看,照顾";show off "炫耀";watch out"小心'提防”;take care "小心,注意"。13. A做了一个噩梦,所以应该是害怕的(scared)014. C此句意为:妈妈在这里,一切都会没事的。15. D母女二人相拥着睡着了,介词应该用in。16. B考查how短语引导的宾语从句,how often对表示频度的词提问;how long "多长时间";how much"多少"。该处句子意为:这一连串的繁忙活动要过多久才能结束? how soon对表示将来的时间提问,意思是"要多久以后"。17. A no doubt"毫无疑问";no wonder"难怪"; no problem"没问题";no worry"不需担心"。18. B根据文章内容可知,孩子们要长大,总会离开家的,所以终有一天会人去房空,即安静下来。19. D根据文章内容可知,作者一直在提醒自己,要珍惜这些忙碌而又美好的日子,因为"小鸟"迟早会飞走的。20. C这些日夜操劳的日子忙碌而美好,但终究会因为孩子的长大离开而弥足珍贵(pre-cious) o
解题老师:
&No one can believe that the over 6,300 kilometer Great Wall might disappear some day. Believe it or not,the Great Wall is being destroyed by people. Less than 20 percent of the Great Wall built in the Ming Dynasty is still perfect,but about 80 percent is in danger.& The Great Wall can be called "great" mostly because of its amazing length. But we should realize that the length was made up of one brick at a time. If we do nothing to save the Great Wall,it will become a series of separate wasteland rather than a historic site. The Great Wall is actually a series of walls built and rebuilt by different dynasties over the past 2 , 000 years. It began in the rule of China's first emperor, Qin Shihuang of the Qin Dynasty (221 BC―206 BC) ,and lasted into the Ming Dynasty. The parts built before the Ming Dynasty have nearly disappeared. People are familiar with sections such as Badaling in Beijing and Jiayuguan Pass in Gansu, because they have been open to tourists for many years. But those sections far away from the public eyes have been almost forgotten.& Few local people knew the 3-meter-high walls made of earth and stones beside them are part of the Great Wall. The lack of knowledge is considered as one of the main reasons behind man-made destroy. The bricks on the Great Wall are carried off by countryside people to build their houses, sheep corrals and pigsties. Some were taken away to build roads. Bricks carved with people's names are put away as remembrances. Rubbish is spread over the battlements. The bricks can be sold for 15 yuan per tractor-load. Those who destroyed and are destroying the Wall know its name,but are not clear about its cultural meaning. It will take a long time to let them know this. The local farmers not only carried off the body of the Wall but also dug out the entire base.& It is necessary to protect the Great Wall. First of all,the officials should be aware of the importance of the Great Wall. Young Chinese should know more about the nation's great civilization and learn to love it.( & ) 1. Why does the writer say the Great Wall might disappear?A.&&&& All parts of it are in danger now.B.&&&& Too many tourists have been there, leaving too much rubbish.C.&&&& Some parts of it are being destroyed.D.&&&& It is too old to be used again.( & ) 2. According to the passage, which of the following is true?A.&&&& The Great Wall was completed in the Ming Dynasty.B.&&&& Not all the foreign tourists like the Great Wall.C.&&&& The first part of the Great Wall was built in 221 BC.D.&&&& The Qin Great Wall was protected well.( & ) 3. The underlined part "those sections far away from the public eyes" (in Paragraph 2) refers to the parts of the Great Wall&&&&&&A.&&&& that are too difficult to findB.&&&& that nobody can watchC.&&&& that are too far to be seenD.&&&& that are not well-known to the public( & ) 4. What's the main reason of the Great Wall's being destroyed?A.&&&& The local people are short of culture knowledge.B.&&&& The local people need bricks and stones to build houses.C.&&&& The local people think that the Great Wall is not important.D.&&&& The local people sell the bricks for a living.
1-4&CCDA&A篇介绍了长城的相关情况,强调了保护长城的必要性。1. C细节理解题根据第一段第三句可知,并非长城的所有部分都处在危险当中,有差不多20%是完好的,所以A项错误。根据第三段可知,人们扔的垃圾只是导致长城危险现状的一个方面,B项不全面。根据全文可知,长城虽然古老,但是对于中国的意义不仅仅是古代的防御工事和现代的旅游景点,更是人类伟大文明的象征,是非常有意义的,所以D项错误。2. C细节理解题从第一段和第二段可知,长城从秦始皇时期始建,延续到明朝,所以A项错误。从全文可知,长城没有得到很好的保护,所以D项有误。B项未提及。3.D逻辑推理题从第二段最后两句可知,人们熟知八达岭到嘉峪关之间的长城是因为这段长城向人们开放多年了,而远离公众视线的那些区域则几乎被人遗忘,从前面的"be open to"和"but"可知选D。4. A主旨大意题总结倒数第二段大意可知,因为人们不了解长城的文化重要性,所以长城正在被破坏。
解题老师:
& From the earliest times,man has been interested in art. People have often worked together to collect and save the world's art treasures.& Fine art treasures from many countries are kept in an art museum called the Louvre(卢浮宫) in Paris,France. The works of art have been collected by the people of France over many centuries.& The Louvre has not always been a museum. The first building was a fort(堡垒).In 1190,it was the king's castle with high walls and a round tower. It had a moat to keep out his enemies.& Over the years,the number of buildings around the castle grew. By 1350, the castle was no longer needed as a fort. The Louvre became a palace home for French kings and queens.& During times of peace, new treasures were brought in. During days of war,many treasures were stolen, and the buildings were damaged.& When Francis I became king of France in 1515 ,he brought in artists from many countries. One of the artists was Leonardo da Vinci from Italy. Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is the best known painting in the museum today.& In 1793, the Louvre became a public museum, just as it is now. It is a place where art treasures have been saved for everyone to enjoy.( & ) 5. On the whole, this passage is mainly about& & &&A.&&&& an art museum called the LouvreB.&&&& an Italian artist named Leonardo da VinciC.&&&& a king of France named Francis ID.&&&& the best known painting in Louvre( & ) 6. Why is it good for great art to be kept in public museums?A.&&&& It helps people remember who the King of France is.B.&&&& It keeps people out of the palaces.C.&&&& It gives everyone a chance to enjoy good art.D.&&&& It helps people to know who is the greatest artist. ( & ) 7. From the passage we know that________________ •A.&&&& it is not possible for treasures to be stolenB.&&&& old forts always make the best museumsC.&&&& great art should be shared with all the peopleD.&&&& king Francis I of France brought in artists from an old fort( & ) 8. In the third paragraph the word "moat" probably means&&&&&&A.&&&& a high tower built in former times where soldiers watched out for enemiesB.&&&& a long and deep ditch dug round a castle and was usually filled with waterC.&&&& a cart pulled by horses on which soldiers foughtD.&&&& a long and high wall around castle
5-8&ACCBB篇讲述了卢浮宫的发展历史。5. A主旨大意题从全文可知,几乎每一段的关键词都是"the Louvre"。6. C逻辑推理题从第一段和最后一段可知,自古以来人们都热衷于收集和保存艺术品,公共博物馆正是保存艺术品以使所有人都能欣赏的地方。7. C细节理解题从第五段可知A项错,从第六段可知D项错,B项文章未提及且不符合常理。8. B逻辑推理题从第三段可知,在1190年卢浮宫是国王的城堡,城堡有着高墙和圆塔,而且还有一个阻挡敌人的moat,所以排除A、D。 B、C两项中明显B项更合理,moat应该指的是修建于城堡旁的一种可以抵御敌人进攻的固定设施,即护城河。
解题老师:
某中学生英语报正在征集关于国内文化古迹的学生习作,请根据以下提示写一篇120 词左右的英语短文介绍云冈石窟。位置:山西省大同市。历史:建于北魏时期,被认为是举世闻名的珍贵文化瑰宝。现状:吸引大量游客,人们在游览过程中了解了中国历史并且惊叹于中国古代的文化繁荣,更开拓了人们的视野,丰富了人们的知识。但是近年来,大量工业粉尘侵蚀着古佛像。许多国家政府都在努力保护文化古迹。保护像云冈石窟这样的文化遗址是刻不容缓的。建议:毫无疑问应该采取措施来保护石窟,如搬迁污染严重的工厂,并在石像周围建玻璃墙,使石窟得以长久保存。the Yungang Caves云冈石窟&& cultural treasures文化瑰宝&& broaden one's horizon开阔视野&& enrich one's knowledge丰富知识&& damage/cause damage to侵蚀&& Buddha statues古佛像&& preserve for a long time长久保存
&The Yungang Caves in Datong, Shanxi Prov?ince,which were built during the Northern Wei Dynasty, are one of the most valuable cultural treasures in the world. They always attract a good many tourists. They can remind us of China's long history and make us greatly amazed at the splendid culture in ancient China. In addition, by visiting the Yungang Caves we can broaden our horizon and enrich our knowledge. Unfortunately, the ancient Buddha statues in the caves have been badly damaged by a large amount of industrial dust in recent years. Many governments now make great efforts to protect cultural relics. In brief,there is no time to delay to protect the Yungang Caves.& There is no doubt that measures should be taken to protect the caves and statues. The factories which produce heavy pollution should be moved away,and glass walls should be built around the statues. If enough attention is paid,the caves will be preserved for a longer time.
练习册名称:丢分题每周一练高中英语高一上
年级:高一
学科:英语
卷册:上册
版本:通用版
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语题库 的文章

随机推荐