谁能把狮子王里面的weareoneexo翻译整理下给

下面一段话要准确翻译!
这是非洲草原的一个黎明。所有动物都聚集在荣耀石,等候狮子王木法沙和王后沙拉碧出场,向大家介绍他们刚生下不久的儿子――辛巴。这时,木法沙的兄弟,邪恶的刀疤,正为命运的不公平而痛苦不已。他嫉恨新王子的诞生,因为这孩子将会继承他垂涎已久的王位。
下面一段话要准确翻译!
这是非洲草原的一个黎明。所有动物都聚集在荣耀石,等候狮子王木法沙和王后沙拉碧出场,向大家介绍他们刚生下不久的儿子――辛巴。这时,木法沙的兄弟,邪恶的刀疤,正为命运的不公平而痛苦不已。他嫉恨新王子的诞生,因为这孩子将会继承他垂涎已久的王位。
  时间流逝,辛巴长成了一只趾高气昂的小狮子。木法沙带着他来到荣耀石的顶峰,俯看整个荣耀国,这个有一天将由辛巴统治的国度。木法沙告诉辛巴所有生灵都生活在微妙的平衡之中,这就是生命循环。木法沙还警告辛巴不要跨出荣耀国半步,走入邪恶的土狼的领土。
  后来,由于辛巴认为父亲的死是自己造成的,于是离开了荣耀国。他逃到了丛林地带,碰到了爱说俏皮话的猫釉丁满和慷慨大方的野猪彭彭。比起回去面对狮群,辛巴更愿意与这个丛林中的新伙伴们一起生活,于是他在这里度过了童年生活,长成了一头年轻的狮子。
  然而在这段时间中,荣耀国在刀疤残酷的统治下变得荒芜而毫无生气。土狼游荡在荣耀国中,搜寻任何能吃的东西,母狮们也被他们所胁迫。娜娜为了挣脱刀疤的魔爪,决定逃往丛林地带,寻找一个母狮们能够安全生活的地方。
  在丛林中,彭彭被一头饥饿的母狮追赶。辛巴为了救彭彭与母狮打斗起来。母狮轻拍辛巴,辛巴意识到这不是别人,而是他的老朋友娜娜。娜娜发现辛巴还活着,感到兴奋异常,她告诉丁满和彭彭,辛巴才是真正的国王。他们俩在独处中,感到了深埋在对方心中的爱慕之情。娜娜告诉辛巴荣耀国已经荒芜一片,他必须回去,从刀疤手中夺回本应属于自己的王位。
不是我相关信息的,是原文
It is sunrise on the savanna. All the animals gather at Pride Rock to see Mufasa, the Lion King Musical, and his queen, Sarabi, introduce their newborn son, Simba. Meanwhile, Mufasa's wicked brother, Scar, laments the unfairness of his life. He resents the new prince and the cub's status as next in line to be king - a job he covets for himself.
Time passes, and Simba grows into a cocky young cub. Mufasa leads his son to the summit of Pride Rock where they look down upon the Pri...
不是我相关信息的,是原文
It is sunrise on the savanna. All the animals gather at Pride Rock to see Mufasa, the Lion King Musical, and his queen, Sarabi, introduce their newborn son, Simba. Meanwhile, Mufasa's wicked brother, Scar, laments the unfairness of his life. He resents the new prince and the cub's status as next in line to be king - a job he covets for himself.
Time passes, and Simba grows into a cocky young cub. Mufasa leads his son to the summit of Pride Rock where they look down upon the Pridelands - the kingdom that one day, when he is king, Simba will rule. Mufasa tells Simba that everything lives together in a delicate balance called the Circle of Life, and warns him never to go beyond the boundaries of the Pridelands and into the territories of the evil hyenas.
Convinced he is responsible for his father's death, Simba leaves the Pridelands. He escapes into the jungle where he meets Timon, a wisecracking meerkat, and Pumbaa, a big-hearted warthog. Rather than ever return to face the other lions, Simba decides to stay with his new friends in the jungle, where he grows from a cub into a young lion
In the interim, under Scar's cruel and careless rule, the Pridelands become dry and lifeless. Hyenas roam the territory picking clean whatever is left and terrorizing the lionesses. Nala decides that she needs to flee to the jungle in order to escape Scar's clutches and help find a new land where the lionesses can live in peace.
In the jungle, Pumbaa finds himself being hunted by a hungry lioness. Simba comes between them to save his friend, and the two lions fight. The lioness flips Simba, and he realizes that she is not just any lioness, but his old friend - Nala. Nala is shocked to find Simba alive, and she tells Timon and Pumbaa that he is the true king. When Simba and Nala are alone, they start to realize the depth of their feelings for each other. Nala tells Simba of the Pridelands' devastation, and that he must return and reclaim the throne from Scar.(from
太阳落在天蝎座天蝎座是黄道宫上的第八个星座,也是第二个水象星座(继巨蟹座之后)。力量强大的天蝎座因为受到黑暗的冥王星所主宰,所以也具备了一部份牡羊座积极的特性,...
你好!针对电影票房给予解释。简而言之,“票”乃门票,就是看电影卖的票。“房”量词,通俗讲就是含有“多少”的意思(古代不是有几房媳妇吗?)。票房就是一部电影放映期...
Are you intrested in Chinese culture? please don't be mind when you think some b...
可变配气技术,从大类上分,包括可变气门正时和可变气门行程两大类,有些发动机只匹配可变气门正时,如丰田的VVT-i发动机;有些发动机只匹配了可变气门行程,如本田的...
..........羚羊因为他是逃命的!跑的比较快!
答: 不要生气啦。你才试孕两个月就生气啦!那人家试孕大半年或更长时间的怎么办?调整好心态,这个急不来的!你的月经周期相对有点短,平时除了算外你自已有没做过一些测排卵的...
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004一、英语教育培训机构品牌化品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪90年...
答: 翻译成哪种语言呀?!
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
谁能翻译梦之翼的英文版要译的优美so I never lose my way to you the light is always there
we can never stay the same now we've come so far from love memory
we will never be apart in our hearts we are one, for love melody the future arrives with your love willing to go to the place where you never need to cry I'll take you there
in the heat of summer, cold of winter.I'm here we can never stay the same
the future still shines. close to you time goes by. we can never stay the same
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英文版完整歌词Far in the light, I can see it 透过光亮,我遥遥望去 In every scene of the night 在暗夜的每一幕里 A tiny feather of love 片羽承载爱意 I gotta go 我将离去 Destiny never finds the way for me, my love 命运从不会为我的爱指明彼方 Even in the night I see your face, in the dark 纵有夜气,在黑暗里你面容仍清晰 So I never lose my way to you 所以我总能找到你 I never close my heart 我从不把心关闭 The light is always there 光辉总在那里 Time goes by, we can never stay the same 光阴逝去,我们无法停留原地 Now we've come so far from love memory 如今二人已远离 那爱的记忆 Though your smile has gone, we will never be apart 尽管你已无笑意,我要一直陪伴你 In our hearts we are one, for love melody 你我心有灵犀,谱写爱之曲 The future arrives with your love 明天会和你的爱在一起 Willing to go to the place 想要到一片天地 Where you never need to cry 在那里你不必再哭泣 I'll take you there 我会带你去 Willing to find an answer 想找到解集 In all the winding road we have come through 当我们历尽那道路崎岖 In the heat of summer, cold of winter, I'm here 不论夏的炎气,秋的寒意,我都在这里 So you never lose your way to me 所以你不必忧虑被离弃 Never close your heart 别把心门关起 Your light is always here 你的光总在这里 Time goes by, we can never stay the same 光阴逝去,我们无法停留原地 In the shades of hope, in love memory 在希望的影际,在爱的回忆里 Though your smile has gone, we will never be apart 虽然笑容已远去,我们绝不会分离 In our hearts we can hear the love melody 你我心中会响起 爱的旋律 The future still shines, close to you 未来光芒四溢,走近你 Time goes by, we can never stay the same 昼夜不息,改变了我和你 Now we've come so far from love memory 现在已经想不起 那爱的记忆 Though your smile has gone, we will never be apart 就算笑容已远去,我们仍将在一起 In our hearts we are one, for love melody 你我心灵合一,共奏爱之曲 The future still shines, close to you 未来光芒四溢,走近你
为您推荐:
- - 日文都不发,怎么翻译
扫描下载二维码(狮子王)简介 英语翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
(狮子王)简介 英语翻译
谁能用英语把(狮子王)这部片子用英语翻译出来(简介)
问题暂时关闭
a wise shaman baboon, Simba adopts their &s death and urges him to leave the Pride La--the delicate balance of nature which bonds all animals together, King Mufasa, the revered ruler of Pride Rock and the lands that surround it, teaches him about the &quot. Under the dubious guidance of this nature's odd couple, Simba realizes that his father&#39, and beseeches him to take his place as king. With the help of RCircle of Life&quot. As a carefree cub, he is both excited and anxious to become king, and Ed--lure Simba into the path of a wildebeest stampede in which Mufasa is killed trying to save his son. Mufasa&#39. His father, BHakuna Matata& (no worries) attitude towards life--taking thin Simba's father cautions him to prepare for the day when he will bes reign, one day, and spends his days frolicking with his pal. The cub matures into a young adult and is able to forget his past until a beautiful young lioness--who turns out to be his childhood friend Nala--arrives on the scene. She tells him of the hard times and suffering that have come to the Pride Lands under Scar&#39. Scar convinces Simba that he is responsible for his father&#39, Nala. A frightened and guilt-ridden Simba flees into exile where he is befriended by a wacky but warmhearted warthog named Pumbaa and his free-wheeling meerkat companion, Ts evil brother, Scar, hopes that day will never arrive and schemes to do away with the king and Simba so that he can assume the throne for his own tyrannical purposes. Scar and his hyena henchmen--ShenziA heroic coming-of-age story which follows the epic adventures of a young lion cub named Simba as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his destined role as king of the jungle
采纳率:11%
有中英文对照的《狮子王》,看一遍就知道了呀
A heroic coming-of-age story which follows the epic adventures of a young lion cub named Simba as he struggles to accept the responsibilities of adulthood and his destined role as king of the jungle. As a carefree cub, he is both excited and anxious to become king, one day, and spends his days frolicking with his pal, Nala. His father, King Mufasa, the revered ruler of Pride Rock and the lands that surround it, teaches him about the &Circle of Life&--the delicate balance of nature which bonds
Simba's father cautions him to prepare for the day when he will be called upon to lead. Mufasa's evil brother, Scar, hopes that day will never arrive and schemes to do away with the king and Simba so that he can assume the throne for his own tyrannical purposes. Scar and his hyena henchmen--Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed--lure Simba into the path of a wildebeest stampede in which Mufasa is killed trying to save his son. Scar convinces Simba that he is responsible for his father's death and urges him to leave the Pride Lands and never return. A frightened and guilt-ridden Simba flees into exile where he is befriended by a wacky but warmhearted warthog named Pumbaa and his free-wheeling meerkat companion, Timon. Under the dubious guidance of this nature's odd couple, Simba adopts their &Hakuna Matata& (no worries) attitude towards life--taking things one day at a time. The cub matures into a young adult and is able to forget his past until a beautiful young lioness--who turns out to be his childhood friend Nala--arrives on the scene. She tells him of the hard times and suffering that have come to the Pride Lands under Scar's reign, and beseeches him to take his place as king. With the help of Rafiki, a wise shaman baboon, Simba realizes that his father's spirit lives on in him and that he must accept the responsibility of his destined role.这就是狮子王片段的翻译!
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求翻译《狮子王》里面的 When the world turns its back on you,you turn your back on the word
8f█重量█q
扫二维码下载作业帮