下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
湖南省浏阳市第一中学学年高一下学期第三次
官方公共微信扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
hearing the door opened ,away___ A fleeing the thief B was fleeing the thief C the thief was fleeinD fled the thief
我爱番茄733
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
away是副词,当一些表示方位的副词放在句首时,后面的成分要全倒装,即谓语动词+主语的顺序
也就是说选B吗
谓语全部提到主语前
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码|||||||||||
您的位置: >
六人行7-11/12The One With All The Cheesecakes
六行人7-11/12The One With All The Cheesecakes
[Scene: Chandler and Monica, Chandler is sitting at the kitchen table eating cheesecake. The box it came in is also on the table.]
Chandler: Ohh. Mmm.
Rachel: (Comes in the front door and walks towards the kitchen.) Hi.
Chandler: Hey, you have got to try this cheesecake.
Rachel: Oh, ynow I'm not that much of a sweet tooth. I?Chandler puts a forkful of the cheesecake in her mouth.)ow. My God, so creamy. Oh my God, this is the best cheesecake I have ever had. Where did you get this? (She reaches over to look at the label on the box.)
Chandler: (nervously) It was at the front door. When I got home. Somebody sent it to us.
Rachel: Chandler, this is not addressed to you. This is addressed to Mrs. Braverman downstairs. (Gasping) Thief.
Chandler: I梟o! I didn't read the box before I opened it. And you can't return a box after you've opened the box.
Rachel: Why, why not?
Chandler: Because it's too delicious.
Rachel: Chandler, you stole this cheesecake. That is wrong.
Chandler: No-no-no! It is going to be okay, because Mrs. Braverman is gonna send away for a free one and that way we all win! The only losers are the big cheesecake conglomerate, (Reading the label) Momma抯 Little Bakery. (Pause) I feel terrible, I抦 a horrible, horrible, horrible person.
Rachel: (taking a bite) Oh, I抦 sorry, what?
Opening Credits
[Scene: Central Perk, everyone except Rachel is there as Joey gets up and starts putting on his coat.]
Joey: All right, I should get going, big day at work. Y択now I抦 in a coma? Today, they do this test on me and it turns out I抦 not brain dead.
Chandler: So?
Joey: Ah-ah-ah Mr. Smartie Pants, it抯 just my character that抯 not brain dead. Hey, so Pheebs, we still on for tonight?
Phoebe: Absolutely!
Joey: I抣l see you at 8:00.
Phoebe: Okay. (Joey exits.)
Chandler: Oh, what抯 at 8:00?
Phoebe: Oh, I have dinner plans with Joey. We get together about once a month to discuss the rest of you guys.
Ross: Wow, did not know that! May I say how lovely you look today?
Phoebe: Duly noted.
Ross: Thanks. (Phoebe gets up to get a refill.) (To Monica) Oh! So for tomorrow, do you want to rent a car and drive down together or what?
Monica: What are you talking about?
Ross: Cousin Frannie抯 wedding, it's tomorrow night.
Monica: You were invited?!
Monica: My God, I can抰 believe this! I mean I knew that mom and dad were invited, but I thought that was it! I mean from the ages 7 to 9 Frannie and I were inseparable!
Chandler: Well, maybe since the age of 9, Frannie抯 made some new friends.
Ross: Well l-look okay, it抯 probably just a mistake. Let me call Aunt Sheryl okay? Maybe you are invited and the invitation just got lost in the mail.
Monica: Yeah, well you call her and tell her that y択now when we were kids her precious little Frannie tried to undress me several times, okay? And if I hadn抰 have stopped her, there probably wouldn抰 even be a wedding to go to.
Ross: Y択now, she tried to undress me too.
Chandler: I used to undress my cousin Glenn. (Monica looks at him then shushes him.)
[Scene: Joey and Rachel's, Monica, Chandler, Rachel, and Ross are playing Monopoly as Phoebe enters angrily.]
Phoebe: Joseph Francis Tribbiani are you home yet?!!
Rachel: Umm, I think he抯 still out. What抯 wrong?
Phoebe: Well, I抣l tell you Rachel Karen Green, I had plans with Joey tonight and he left me this note. (Hands it to Rachel.)
Rachel: (reading the note) &Pheebs, can抰 make it, got a date. Talk to you later. Big Daddy.& (Laughs) Big Daddy?
Phoebe: Oh that抯 a nickname we were trying out.
Ross: Hey, y択now what nickname never caught on? The Ross-A-Tron! (Monica shakes her head in disgust.)
Joey: (entering) Hey!
Phoebe: Oh! Here抯 Joseph Francis!
Joey: Oh-Wha-Ho! What are you middle naming me for?! I left you a note!
Phoebe: So what?! That doesn抰 give you the right to ditch me!
Joey: Hey, you can cancel plans with friends if there is the possibility for sex!
Ross: Phoebe he抯 right, that is the rule.
Phoebe: I don抰 accept this rule. When we make plans, I expect you to show up. Okay, I can抰 just be a way to kill time 憈il you meet someone better! Y択now boyfriends and girlfriends come and go, but this (Motions that their friendship) is for life!
Joey: Wow! I

我要回帖

更多关于 the door opened 的文章

随机推荐