求解析英语句子成分 Not having said thatthat blessing from their parents may be the only thing ho

-Don’t throw the cigarette about for the grass v fire easily. -What should we do if it is fire? ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
-Don’t throw the cigarette about for the grass v fire easily. -What should we do if it is fire? A. caught B. caught C. on D. on 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
My father was 44 and knew he wasn’t going to make it to 45. He wrote me a letter and hoped that something in it would help me for the rest of my life. Since the day I was 12 and first read his letter, some of his words have lived in my heart. Only part always times out. “Right now, you are pretending to be a time-killer. But I know that one day, you will do something great that will set you among the very best.” Knowing that my dad believed in me gave me permission to believe in myself. “You will do something great.” He didn’t know what that would be, and neither did I, but at times in my life when I’ve felt proud of myself, I remember his words and wish he were here so I could ask. “Is this what you were talking about, Dad? Should I keep going?” A long way from 12 now, I realize he would have been proud when I made any progress. Lately, though , I’ve come to believe he’d want me to move on to what comes next: to be proud of, and believe in, somebody else. It’s time to start writing my own letters to my children. Our children look to us with the same unanswered question we had. Our kids don’t hold back because they’re afraid to fail. They’re only afraid of failing us. They don’t worry about being disappointed. Their fear-as mine was until my father’s letter-is of being a disappointment. Give your children permission to succeed. They’re writing for you to believe in them. I always knew my parents loved me. But trust me. That belief will be more complete, that love will be more real, and their belief in themselves will be greater if you write the w “Don’ you’ll do something great.” Not having that blessing from their parents may be the only thing holding them back. We learn from the text that the author _________&&&&&&
A. lost his father when he was young
B. Worked hard before he read his father's letter C. Asked his father's permission to believe in himself D. Knew exactly what great thing his father wanted him to do
What does the author tell us in the 3rd paragraph?&
A. Children need their parents’ letters.&&&&
B. Children are afraid to be disappointed. C. His children’s fear of failure held them back. D. His father’s letter removed his fear of failing his parents. Which of the following is true of the author?&
A. He got no access to success.&&&& &&&&B. He wrote back to his father at 12. C. He was sure his parents loved him.&&& D. He once asked his father about the letter. The main purpose of the text is to _______.
A. describe children’s thinking&&&&&&&&&&&& B. answer some questions children have C. stress the importance of communication&& D. advise parents to encourage their children
The term “multitasking” originally referred to a computer's ability to carry out several tasks at one time. For many people, multitasking has become a way of life and even a key to success. In fact, some excellent mental aerobic exercises (大脑训练) involve engaging the brain in two or more challenging activities at a time. Although checking e-mail while talking on a phone and reading the newspaper may be second nature for some people, many times multitasking can make us less productive, rather than more. And studies show that too much multitasking can lead to increased stress, anxiety and memory loss. In order to multitask, the brain uses an area known as the prefrontal cortex (前额叶脑皮层). Brain scans of volunteers performing multiple tasks together show that as they shift from task to task, this front part of the brain actually takes a moment of rest between tasks. You may have experienced a prefrontal cortex “moment of rest” yourself if you've ever dialed (拨电话) a phone number and suddenly forgotten who you called when the line is answered. What probably occurred is that between the dialing and the answering, your mind shifted to another thought or task, and then took that “moment” to come back. Research has also shown that for many volunteers, job efficiency (效率) declines while multitasking, as compared to when they perform only one task at a time. Multitasking is easiest when at least one of the tasks is habitual, or requires little thought. Most people don' t find it difficult to eat and read the newspaper at the same time. However, when two or more attention-requiring tasks are attempted at one time, people sometimes make mistakes. We often don't remember things as well when we're trying to manage several details at the same time. Without mental focus, we may not pay enough attention to new information coming in, so it never makes it into our memory stores. That is one of the main reasons we forget people's names—even sometimes right after they have introduced themselves. Multitasking can also affect our relationships. If someone checks their e-mail while on the phone with a friend, they may come off as absent-minded or disinterested. It can also cause that person to miss or overlook key information being passed on to them. 1. Why are some mental aerobic exercises designed to engage people in multitasking? A. To make them more productive.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. To reduce their stress and anxiety. C. To develop their communication Skills.&&&&&&&&&
D. To help them perform daily tasks more easily. 2. According to Paragraph 2, why may a person suddenly forget who he has called? A. He may have his prefrontal cortex temporarily damaged.&&&&
B. He is probably interrupted by another task. C. He is probably not very familiar with the person he has called.&&&&
D. He may need a rest between dialing and speaking. 3. People tend to make mistakes when&&&&&& . A. they perform several challenging tasks at a time&
B. new messages are processed one after another&&&&
C. their relationships with others are affected&&&&&&&
D. the tasks require little thought 4. What is the main idea of the passage? A. Multitasking has become a way of life. B. Multitasking often leads to efficiency decline. C. Multitasking exercises need to be improved. D. Multitasking enables people to remember things better.
Cultural practices, cultural differences, local manners, and mores: traveling the globe can be a behavioral minefield, even when you have the best intentions. Everything from greeting to eating can be an opportunity to do the wrong thing, and not only embarrass yourself, but offend your host countrymen. Look out for the following cultural mistakes and try to avoid them while going abroad.
1.Touching Someone
Where It's Offensive
Korea, Thailand, China, Europe, the Middle East.
What's Offensive
In Mediterranean countries, if you don’t touch someone's arm when talking to them or if you don't greet them with kisses or a warm embrace, you'll be considered cold. But backslapping someone who isn't a family member or a good friend in Korea will make them uncomfortable. In Thailand, the head is considered sacred--never even pat a child on the head.
What You Should Do Instead
Observe what locals are doing and follow suit. In Eastern countries remember that touching and public displays of affection are unacceptable. In places like Qatar and Saudi Arabia, men and women are forbidden from talking, let alone touching.
2.Blowing Your Nose
Where It's Offensive
Japan, China, Saudi Arabia, France
What's Offensive
Some cultures find it disgusting to blow your nose in public--especially at the table. The Japanese and Chinese also dislike it even with a handkerchief.
If traveling through Eastern and Asian countries, don’t use handkerchief but choose disposable(可溶解的)tissues. In France and in Eastern countries, if you're dining and need to clear your nose, excuse yourself and head to the restroom.
3.Talking Over Dinner
Where It's Offensive
Africa, Japan, Thailand, China, Finland.
What's Offensive
In some countries, like China, Japan, and some African nations, don't start chatting while everyone else is digging into dinner, because mealtimes are for eating, not talking. Also avoid conversations in places a country might consider sacred or reflective---churches in Europe, temples in Thailand, and saunas in Finland.
Keep quiet!
4.Removing Your Shoes…or Not
Where It's Offensive
Hawaii, the South Pacific, Korea, China, Thailand
What's Offensive
Taking off shoes when arriving at the door of a London dinner party will be regarded as uncivilized, but failing to remove your shoes before entering a home in Asia, Hawaii, or the Pacific Islands will be considered disrespectful.
If you see a row of shoes at the door, start undoing your laces. If not, keep the shoes on.
5.Knowing Your Right from Your Left
Where It's Offensive
India, Morocco, Africa, the Middle East
What's Offensive
Many cultures still prefer to eat using traditional methods--their hands. In these cases, food is often shared, which is why it's important to wash your hands before eating and observe the right-hand-is-for-eating and the left-hand-is-for-other-duties rule. If you eat with your left hand, expect your fellow diners to be offended.
Left-handed? Attempt to be ambidextrous --- even children who are left-handed in these cultures are taught to eat with their right hand.
In which country can you greet someone with a kiss? &&&&&& A. Thailand&&& B. England&&&& C. Qatar& D. Hawaii If you’re in Japan and you’ve got a bad cold, what should you do at dinner? &&&&&& A. Excuse yourself and leave for home.&&&&&& B. Blow your nose with a handkerchief. &&&&&& C. Use some disposable tissues when needed D. Go to the restroom. Before entering your friend’s house in a foreign country, you’d better ______. &&&&&& A. greet the host or hostess first&&& B. follow others’ behaviors &&&&&& C. remove your shoes first&&&& D. respect their customs
To enjoy your dinner in India, you have to ______. &&&&&& A. avoid talking over dinner& B. keep your shoes on &&&&&& C. share food with others&&&&& D. eat with your right hand
There are many kinds of friends. Some are always &&&36&& you, but don't understand you. Some say only a few words to you, but understand you. Many people will step in your life, but only&& 37& friends leave footprints.   I shall always recall (回忆) the autumn and the girl with the& 38& . She will always bring back the friendship between us. I know she will always be my best friend.   It was the golden season. I could see the yellow leaves&& 39& on the cool& 40 . In such a season, I liked walking alone in the leaves,& 41&& to the sound of them.   Autumn is a& 42&& season and life is uninteresting. The free days always get me &&43& . But one day, the sound of a violin&& 44&& into my ears like a stream (小溪) flowing in the mountains. I was so surprised that I jumped to see what it was. A young girl, standing in the wind, was& 45&& in playing her violin.   I had& 46& seen her before. The music was so nice that I listened quietly. Lost in the music, I didn't know that I had been&& 47& there for so long but my existence (存在) did not seem to disturb her.   Leaves were still falling. Every day she played the violin in the corner of the building& 48& I went downstairs to watch her performance. I was the only listener. The autumn seemed no longer lonely and life became&& 49& .& 50& we didn't know each other, I thought we were already good friends. I believe she also loved me. Autumn was nearly over. One day, when I was listening carefully, the sound suddenly && 51& . To my astonishment (惊讶), the girl came over to me.   “You must like violin.” she said.
  “Yes. And you play very well. Why did you stop?” I asked.   Suddenly, a&& 52& expression appeared on her face and I could feel something unusual.   “I came here to see my grandmother, but now I must leave. I once played very badly. It was your listening every day that&& 53& me.” she said.   “In fact, it was your playing&& 54& gave me a meaningful autumn,” I answered, “Let's be friends.”   The girl smiled, and so did I. I never heard her play again in my life. I no longer went downstairs to listen like before. Only thick leaves were left behind. But I will always remember the fine figure (身影) of the girl. She is like a&& 55 —so short, so bright, like a shooting star giving off so much light that it makes the autumn beautiful.
C. against&&&&&&
A. shaking &
B. hanging
C. falling
D. floating
A. watching
B. listening
D. hearing
C. harvest
C. entered
D. interested
D. usually
A. waiting
B. stopping
C. standing
D. hearing
A. because
A. interesting
C. encouraging
D. exciting
A. But &&&&&&
B. However
A. stopped
D. changed
C. strange
D. surprised
A. surprised
B. excited
C. encouraged
D. interested
Twenty-first century humanity has mapped oceans and mountains, visited the moon, and surveyed the planets.But for all the progress, people still don’t know one another very well. That brings about Theodore Zeldin’s “feast of conversation”-events where individuals pair with persons they don’t know for three hours of guided talk designed to get the past “Where are you from?” Mr.Zeldin, an Oxford University professor, heads Oxford Muse, a 10-year-old foundation based on the idea that what people need is not more information, but more inspiration and encouragement. The “feast” in London looks not at politics or events, but at how people have felt about work, relations among the sexes, hopes and fears, enemies and authority, the shape of their lives.The “menu of conversation” includes topics like “How have your priorities changed over the years?” Or, “What have you rebelled against the past?” As participants gathered, Zeldin opened with a speech: that despite instant communications in a globalized age, issues of human heart remain.Many people are lonely, or in routines that discourage knowing the depth of one another.“We are trapped in shallow conversations and the whole point now is to think, which is sometimes painful,” he says.“But thinking interaction is what separates us from other species, except maybe dogs…who do have generations of human interactions.” The main rules of the “feast”: Don’t pair with someone you know or ask questions you would not answer.The only awkward moment came when the multi-racial crowd of young adults to seniors, in sun hats, ties and dresses, looked to see whom with for hours.But 15 minutes later, everyone was seated and talking, continuing full force until organizers interrupted them 180 minutes later. “It’s encouraging to see the world is not just a place of oppression and distance from each other,” Zeldin summed up.“What we did is not ordinary, but it can’t be madder than the world already is.”
Some said they felt “liberated” to talk on sensitive topics.Thirty-something Peter, from East London, said that “it might take weeks or months to get to the level of interaction we suddenly opened up.” What can the “conversations” be best described as? &&&&&& A.Deep and one-on-one.&&&& B.Sensitive and mad. &&&&&& C.Instant and inspiring.&&&&& D.Ordinary and encouraging. In a “feast of conversations”, participants ______. &&&&&& A.pair freely with anyone they like &&&&&& B.have a guided talk for a set of period of time &&&&&& C.ask questions they themselves would not answer &&&&&& D.wear clothes reflecting multi-racial features. In paragraph 6, “they would be ‘intimate’” is closest in meaning to “______”. &&&&&& A.they would have physical contact&& B.they would have in-depth talk &&&&&& C.they would be close friends&&&& D.they would exchange basic information From the passage, we can conclude that what Zeldin does is ______. &&&&&& A.an attempt to promote thinking interaction &&&&&& B.one of the maddest activities ever conducted &&&&&& C.a try to liberate people from old-fashioned ideas &&&&&& D.an effort to give people a chance of talking freely
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Their belief is proved by the fact that the death penalty prevents murder.A.thatB.whichC.whatD.the fact that 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Their belief is proved by the fact that the death penalty prevents murder.A.thatB.whichC.whatD.the fact that
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
My father was 44 and knew he wasn’t going to male it to 45. He wrote me a letter and hoped that something in it would help me for& the& rest& of my life. Since the day 1 was 12 and first read his letter, some of his words have lived in my beart. One it aways times out. “Right now, you are pretending to be a time-killer. But I know that one hay, you will do something great that will set you among the very best.” Knowing that my dad believed in me gave me permission to believe in myself. “You will do something great.” He didn’t know what that would be, and neither did I, but at times in my life when I’ve felt proud of myself, I remember his words and wish he were here so I could ask. “Is this what you were talking about, Dad? Should I keep going?” A long way frim 12 now, I realize hew would have been proud when I made any progress. Lately, thongn. I’ve come to believe he’d want me to move on to winat com next: to be nrood of and believe in, somebody else. It’s time to start writing my own letters to my children. Our children look to us with the same unanswered question we had. Our kids don’t& hold back because they’re afraid to fail. They’re only afraid of failing us. They don’t worry about being disappointed. Their fear-as mine was until my father’s letter-is of being a disappointment. Give your chikdren permission to succeed. They’re witing for you to believe in them. I always knew way parents loved me. But trust my That elic will be more comlece, that love will be more real, and their belief in the nelces whi be greater if you write the w “Don’ you’ll do something great.” Not having that blessing from their parents may be the only thing holding them back. 1.We learn from the text that the author___________. A.lost his father when he was young B.worked hard before he read his father’s letter C.asked his father permission to believe in himself D.knew execty at thing his father wanted him to do 2.What clis the hor tell us in the 3rd passgiaph? A.Children need their parents’letters. B.Children are afraid to be disappointcd. C.His children’s fear of failure held them back. D.His father’s letter removed his fear of failing his parents. 3.Which of the following is true of the author? A.He got no access to success. B.He wrote back to his father at 12. C.He was surk his parents loved him. D.He whce asked his father about the letter. 4.The main purpose of the text is to _______. A. describe children’s thinking B.answer some questions children have C.stress the importance of communication D.advise parents to encourage their children
来源:学年江苏省如皋中学高二10月阶段练习英语试题(带解析)
Everyone agrees that all the creatures want happiness and are afraid of pain and grief. The question, however, is “What is real happiness?” The desire for happiness has no meaning without understanding the real nature of happiness.Generally, ordinary beings consider sensual(感觉的) pleasures as happiness, and their actions are directed toward gaining these. According to them, searching for happiness means searching for pleasures of the senses. The question, “What is happiness?”, does not arise(出现) in their hearts, because in their hearts they think of a life full of sensual joys as a happy life.Some thinkers say, “Happiness does not lie in the
happiness or unhappiness lies in the imagination.” To prove their belief they give examples like the following one. A man has a two-storey house. When he thinks of those who have a house with three storeys or more, he feels unhappy. When he thinks of those who have just a cottage, he feels happy. Such happiness does not lie in possessions(占有物), but in the imagination. They advise people to take inspiration from those who have few possessions but are quite happy. If you only consider people wealthier than yourself, you will always be unhappy.If you want to be happy, they say, look at the poor. But it is unreasonable to hold that happiness lies in the imagination. And it is inappropriate to think that someone is happy if he only imagines himself better than the poor and the unhappy. This attitude also satisfies the sense of pride of possession. This can never be called happiness. Unless we find out where happiness lies, we cannot really become happy.Some ask people to do this or that, and say, “This way your desires will be satisfied. That way you will get what you want and become happy.” People holding these views regard happiness as satisfaction of desires and unhappiness as denial(否定) of such satisfaction.【小题1】What kind of life can make common people feel happy?A.Life without pain and grief.B.Life full of sensual pleasures. C.Life with desire for possessions.D.Life full of imagination.【小题2】The underlined word “cottage” in Paragraph 3 probably refers to ________.A.a house in one’s imaginationB.a modern buildingC.a desired objectD.a small house【小题3】The author may agree that ________.A.by comparing themselves with the poor, people will feel happyB.people won’t feel happy without a desire for happinessC.possessing wealth may lead to a sense of prideD.people have to experience pain and grief before finding happiness【小题4】The best title for this passage would be “________”.A.What Is Happiness?B.How to Get Happiness C.Happiness and DesireD.Happiness and Imagination
来源:2013届河北衡水中学高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
Sometimes you may have a strong desire to do something strange or terrible. However, chances are that you don’t act on your impulse (冲动), but let it pass instead. You know that to take the action is wrong in some way and that other people will not accept your behavior.
Perhaps the most interesting thing about the phenomenon of taboo behavior is how it can change over the years, how certain behavior and attitudes once considered taboo can become perfectly acceptable and natural at another point in time. Topics such as death, for example, were once considered so upsetting that it was a taboo to even talk about them. Now with the publication of important books such as On Death and Dying and Learning to Say Goodbye, people have become more aware of the importance of expressing feelings about death and, as a result, are more willing to talk about this taboo subject.
One of the newest taboos is the topic of fat. Unlike many other taboos, fat is a topic that people talk about constantly. It’s not tab it’s taboo to be fat. The “in” look is thin, not fat. In the work world, most companies prefer youthful-looking, slim manager to sell their image as well as their products to the public. The thin look is associated with youth, vigor, and success. The fat person, on the other hand, is thought of as lazy and lacking in energy, self-discipline and self-respect. After all, how can people permit themselves to become fat? In an image-conscious society, thin is ‘‘in”, fat is “out”.
It’ s not surprising that millions of people have become obsessed (着迷) with staying slim and “in shape”. The pursuit of a youthful physical appearance is not, however, the only reason for people’s obsession with diet and exercise. Recent research has shown the importance of diet and exercise for personal health. As in most technologically developed nations, the life-style of people has changed since last century. Modern machines do all the physical labor. Cars and buses transport us quickly from point to point. As a result of inactivity and disuse, people’s bodies can easily become weak. In an effort to avoid such a fate , millions of people are spending more of their time exercising. Parks are filled with joggers and bicyclists, and many companies are providing special exercise equipment for their employees to use during the work day.&&&&【小题1】What does the word “taboo’’ refer to in the passage?A.A crime committed on impulse. B.An unfavorable impression left on other people.C.A strong desire to do something strange or terrible.D.Behavior considered unacceptable to the society.【小题2】What does the underlined phrase “in” look probably mean?A.The fashionable look.B.The hidden look.C.The usual look.D.The inside look.【小题3】According to the passage, the common belief is that _________.A.fat people are full of energyB.thin people are more successfulC.fat people prefer to have fat bossesD.thin people are less image-conscious【小题4】People pay more attention to diet and exercise because of _________.A.their need to kill timeB.their love for sportsC.their concern for health D.their belief in hard work
来源:学年广东省高三高考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
When I was in college twenty-five years ago,I spent four summers working as a maid in housekeeping at a grand hotel indowntown Chicago. I did not enter the world of housekeeping enthusiastically. Ihad been hoping to get a job as an office assistant. When that failed, I had nochoice but to work as a maid.It was tiring work, cleaning up to eighteenrooms a day. My poor attitude reflected my disdain(蔑视) for cleaning toilets, changing bedsheets, dusting, and vacuuming eight hours a day for the comfort of totalstrangers who rarely left a tip. My maid work was just so-so until the day Iwas assigned to the eighteenth floor.That was Lorena’s regular floor. The onlytime another maid set foot on it was on Lorena’s day off. If you left a littlerubbish on the floor, a small tissue under the bed, or a pillow uncleaned,Lorena would hunt you down when she returned. She’d ended her lecture to mewith, “Take some pride in your work.”She did. And so did Rosalie, Helen, Annette,Pearlie, Earline, and all the other career maids with more than one hundredyears of experience among them. Their commitment to doing a good job and theirbelief that their work was a reflection of their character stuck with methroughout my professional career. I learned a lot from them those foursummers. 【写作内容】&& 1、以约30词概括上文的主要内容。&& 2、以约120词谈谈暑假生活,内容包括:&&& (1) 你是否做过暑期工;(2) 你打算如何度过高考后的暑假;(3) 你认为怎样过暑假才有意义。【写作要求】&&& 1作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事.也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。&&& 2作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】& &概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。&&&
来源:2013届湖北省高二上学期期中考试英语题
Pets provide an unconditionallove that requires very little on the part of the human.Animals are so special to thoseof us who love them. We miss them when they are no longer with us. We grieve (哀悼) for them in ways whichare just the same as grieving for a human loved one.Whether the end comes through oldage, illness, or sudden death, the death of a pet can cause enormous feelingsof sorrow, guilt, and loneliness for children and adults alike, as the animalwas considered a family member, a child's favoured playmate, or an olderperson's loyal and faithful companion.Some people don't want a petbecause they do die! It's understandable to be unwilling to expose yourself todeath but, at the same time, we become immeasurably more human because ouranimals die. When we live with animals we're more in step with the rhythmsof the planet from day to night and from season to season because ourcompanions make us more aware of the changes around us. Our companion animalsteach us about the simple gifts of a beautiful day, a good meal and a gentletouch.The death of a pet can make us strugglewith our belief structure-a natural part of the grieving period. Whether grieving an animal orhuman, we question our beliefs and many people find their belief structurebecomes stronger when they ask themselves hard questions. Others find a new wayof acceptance.And we learn from our animals. Animalsaren' they show us that the end of life can be faced withoutfear. They can teach us to accept death as an opening for love and wonder.Allow yourself to grieve inwhatever way is appropriate for you. The loss of a pet is real grief and causesus to travel through the stages of grief-denial, anger, depression, guilt, andacceptance. These stages must be lived through for the mourning to allow fullhealing. 1. According to the passage, the reason whysome people don’t want a pet may be that &&&&&&.&&& A. animals maychange our belief structureB. animals are so special forthose who love themC. pets can never escape fromdeath which makes people sadD. pets only provide people withlove but never ask for return2.The underlined sentence in paragraph 4probably means &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&& A. the animals’ death is unacceptable for their owners&&& B. the animals’ death may arouse their true feelings inside &&& C. the animals’ death may expose people to the changes in lifeD. the animals’ death is more understandable than human’s death3.According to the passage, we can infer that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&& A. pets cangive us some gifts when they have a good meal&&& B. pets are soselfless and brave that all the people love them&&& C. people cannever accept the death of pets or the one they loveD. people may go through severalstages before they can accept the death of a pet4.What’sthe attitude of the author towards grieving a pet?&&& A.Neutral.&&&&&&&& B. Negative.&&&&&&&&&&& C.Positive.&&&&&&&&&&& D.Critical.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 different from that 的文章

随机推荐