引起共鸣用英语怎么说英语怎么说

☆唯美英语☆,引起共鸣!【荣怀吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:18,310贴子:
☆唯美英语☆,引起共鸣!收藏
进来看得顶个!
工业级皮革打印机,雷励数码江苏总代理
Life is not about being hardworking, diligence and the related struggles, but more about making the right choices.人生最困难的不是努力,也不是奋斗,而是做出正确的抉择。
Tears.. it's the only way how your eyes speak when your lips can't explain how things made your feelings broken.眼泪。。。是当你无法用嘴来解释你的心碎的时候,用眼睛表达情绪的唯一方式。
It will never rain roses, when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.天上不会掉下玫瑰来,如果想要更多的玫瑰,必须自己种植。
I'd rather hold you for a minute than live the rest of life knowing I never could.我宁愿牵着你的手,过最后一分钟,也不愿在没有你的世界虚度此生。
The flowers blooming direction and the one about them toward the sea, loneliness, the shadow of sunshine mourner.花盛开的方向与自己有关,它们朝着大海,寂寞的影子背对着阳光。
The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the a man may live long, yet get little from life.生命的价值不在于寿命长短,而在于如何善用时光;人或许可以长命百岁,但却一事无成。
Look, if you have one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted....one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?听着!如果有东西打动你,也许是一个机会, 可以获得你曾经想要的所有东西....就在一瞬间, 你是要抓住它, 还是让它就此溜走?
The choices we make, and the chances we take, determine our destiny.我们所做的选择,以及我们遇到的机会,决定我们的命运。
:When you're good to others,you are best to yourself.善待他人,即是最好的善待自己。
探索平台-实验室用品一站式购物平台,轻松订购实验室必备品。
Sometimes, I feel like spitting out my entire life’s story to anyone who will listen.有时候,我真想把我的生活向任何一个愿意倾听的人倾吐。
1、The best mirror is a friend’s eye. 朋友的眼睛是最好的镜子。 2、Without a friend, the world is a wilderness. 没有朋友,世界成了荒野。3、Poverty tries friends. 贫穷考验朋友。
The happist people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.最幸福的人并不是拥有最好的一切,只不过他们可以把一切都变成最好~
Not every effort there is a harvest, but each time the harvest must be hard, which is not a fair irreversible propositions.不是每一次努力都会有收获,但是,每一次收获都必须努力,这是一个不公平的不可逆转的命题。
To accomplish great things, we must not only ACT, but also DREAM; not only plan, but also BELIEVE.要成就大事,不仅要有行动,还要有梦想;不仅要有规划,还要有信念。
Did you know that everytime she thinks of you she smiles.有没有那么一个人,你一想到他(她),就会甜甜地微笑。。。
:A goal is not always meant to be reached,it often serves simply as something to aim at.目标不一定是需要达到的,目标往往只是用来帮助你瞄准方向的。
:They who have conquered doubt and fear have conquered failure.战胜了疑虑和恐惧,就战胜了失败。
:Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
:Among thousands of people, you meet those you’ve met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了。
I'd do anything to make you happy.Even if I'm not yours.就算我不是你的那个谁,只要能让你幸福,我也愿意为你做任何事。
:Anyone can make u smile or cry, but it takes a special person to make u smile when u already have tears in ur eyes.谁都有可能让你笑或者哭,但只有一个人能让你在眼中含泪的时候依然能笑得出来。
No matter how cruel the destiny treats one with tribulation and misfortune, it will correspondingly treat him with happiness and sweetness.无论命运以怎样残忍的方式带给一个人磨难和不幸,仍会相应地赐予他幸福与甜蜜。
:Sweet memory is not able to provide a person with nourishment for long.甜蜜的回忆,无法长期营养一个人。
:Victory won't come to me unless I go to it.胜利是不会向我们走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。
:Themost courageous things in the world is that I hear you say the love between you with smile.世界上最勇敢的事情是微笑着听你说你和她之间的爱情。
:Tears are words the heart can't say.眼泪是心里无法诉说的言辞。
:In front of the person you love, winter see***ike spring. But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.在你爱的人面前,冬天像春天一样。在你喜欢的人面前,冬天只是一个美丽的冬天。
:Life is like a canvas. It begins blank, and every day is like another brushstroke. Make your life a masterpiece.人生是幅大画布,开始时一无是处,每天都添一笔触,最终成大作一部。
:Sometimes it sucks being strong.Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again.有时候坚强并不是什么好事情,因为有些人会认为你坚强,所以伤害你问题不大,于是一再的伤害你。
登录百度帐号推荐应用你现在的位置 : &
英语诗歌我的爸爸【会引起共鸣的】
 我的爸爸【会引起共鸣的】
  My Father
  When I was:
  Four years old: My daddy can do anything.
  Five years old: My daddy knows a whole lot.
  Six years old: My dad is smarter than your dad.
  Eight years old: My dad doesn't know exactly everything.
  Ten years old: In the olden days, when my dad grew up, things were sure different.
  Twelve years old: Oh, well, naturally, Dad doesn't know anything about that. He is too old to remember his childhood.
  Fourteen years old: Don't pay any attention to my dad. He is so old-fashioned.
  Twenty-one years old: Him? My Lord, he's hopelessly out of date.
  Twenty-five years old: Dad knows about it, but then he should, because he has been around so long.
  Thirty years old: Maybe we should ask Dad what he thinks. After all, he's had a lot of experience.
  Thirty-five years old: I'm not doing a single thing until I talk to Dad.
  Forty years old: I wonder how Dad would have handled it. He was so wise.
  Fifty years old: I'd give anything if Dad were here now so I could talk this over with him. Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was. I could have learned a lot from him.
  Writer Unknown
  中文翻译:
  我的爸爸
  当我四岁的时候:爸爸可以做任何事。
  当我五岁的时候:爸爸知道的很多。
  当我六岁的时候:我爸爸比你爸爸聪明。
  当我八岁的时候:爸爸并不是知道每一件事。
  当我十岁的时候:在爸爸成长的旧日里,事情和现在完全不同。
  当我十二岁的时候:哦,很显然,爸爸对于那件事什么也不知道。他太老了,回忆不起自己的童年了。
  当我十四岁的时候:别管我爸爸。他太守旧了。
  当我二十一岁的时候:他?上帝,他是无可救药地过时了。
  当我二十五岁的时候:爸爸对此了解,但是这是他应该了解的,因为他已经经历了这么多。