May the greeting of my day bring you good mood good

阅读理解。
We have all experienced days when everything goes wrong. A day may begin well enough, but suddenlyeverything seems to get out of control. Sometimes a single unimportant event may cause a number of things to happen. Let us suppose that you are preparing a meal and keeping an eye on the baby at the same time. The telephone rings and this causes your troubles to begin. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the tablecloth off the table, destroying your half-prepared meal. You hang up hurriedly and attend to your baby. Meanwhile, the meal gets burnt. As if this is not enough to bring you to tears, your husband arrives home, unexpectedly bringing three guests to dinner.
Things can also go wrong on the road. During rush hour one evening two cars hit each other and the drivers began to argue. The woman driver behind the two cars happened to be a learner. She got into a panic and stopped her car. This forced the driver following her to stop suddenly. This driver"s wife was sitting beside him holding a large cake, and as she was thrown forward, the cake went right through the window and landed on the road. A truck driver seeing a cake flying through the air slammed on the brakes (猛地刹车). The truck was carrying empty beer bottles and hundreds of them slid off the back of the truck onto the road, causing a terrible traffic jam. It took the police an hour to get the traffic on the move again. In the meantime, the truck driver had to sweep up hundreds of broken bottles. Only two dogs were enjoying themselves, for they were happily having what was left of the cake. 1. If you want to answer the phone without any trouble, you"d better _____.A. pull out the telephone line when you are with your baby B. put your baby on the bed and keep an eye on him/her C. not hurry to answer the phone D. make sure your baby is not near the table 2. Who is responsible for the accidents that happened on the road? A. The two drivers who were arguing. B. It wasn"t mentioned in the passage.C. The woman driver. D. The truck driver. 3. From this story we learn that _____. A. there are many road accidents every day B. the accidents mentioned in the passage are very strangeC. no one knows why this kind of accident happens D. the accidents mentioned in the passage are very common 4. The writer"s purpose in writing this passage is to _____. A. remind us not to answer the phone when we are busy B. tell us driving is dangerous every day C. remind us not to be nervous when we meet an accidentD. remind us not to carry a cake when we are sitting in a car 5. The main idea of this passage is that _____. A. troubles always come in groupsB. accidents may happen anywhere at anytimeC. a telephone call may cause great trouble D. anyone may have trouble on their way home
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
阅读理解。
We have all experienced days when everything goes wrong. A day may begin well enough, but suddenlyeverything seems to get out of control. Sometimes a single unimportant event may cause a number of things to happen. Let us suppose that you are preparing a meal and keeping an eye on the baby at the same time. The telephone rings and this causes your troubles to begin. While you are on the phone, the baby pulls the tablecloth off the table, destroying your half-prepared meal. You hang up hurriedly and attend to your baby. Meanwhile, the meal gets burnt. As if this is not enough to bring you to tears, your husband arrives home, unexpectedly bringing three guests to dinner.
Things can also go wrong on the road. During rush hour one evening two cars hit each other and the drivers began to argue. The woman driver behind the two cars happened to be a learner. She got into a panic and stopped her car. This forced the driver following her to stop suddenly. This driver"s wife was sitting beside him holding a large cake, and as she was thrown forward, the cake went right through the window and landed on the road. A truck driver seeing a cake flying through the air slammed on the brakes (猛地刹车). The truck was carrying empty beer bottles and hundreds of them slid off the back of the truck onto the road, causing a terrible traffic jam. It took the police an hour to get the traffic on the move again. In the meantime, the truck driver had to sweep up hundreds of broken bottles. Only two dogs were enjoying themselves, for they were happily having what was left of the cake. 1. If you want to answer the phone without any trouble, you"d better _____.A. pull out the telephone line when you are with your baby B. put your baby on the bed and keep an eye on him/her C. not hurry to answer the phone D. make sure your baby is not near the table 2. Who is responsible for the accidents that happened on the road? A. The two drivers who were arguing. B. It wasn"t mentioned in the passage.C. The woman driver. D. The truck driver. 3. From this story we learn that _____. A. there are many road accidents every day B. the accidents mentioned in the passage are very strangeC. no one knows why this kind of accident happens D. the accidents mentioned in the passage are very common 4. The writer"s purpose in writing this passage is to _____. A. remind us not to answer the phone when we are busy B. tell us driving is dangerous every day C. remind us not to be nervous when we meet an accidentD. remind us not to carry a cake when we are sitting in a car 5. The main idea of this passage is that _____. A. troubles always come in groupsB. accidents may happen anywhere at anytimeC. a telephone call may cause great trouble D. anyone may have trouble on their way home
阅读理解。
Things can also go wrong on the road. During rush hour one evening two cars hit each other and the drivers began to argue. The woman driver behind the two cars happened to be a learner. She got into a panic and stopped her car. This forced the driver following her to stop suddenly. This driver"s wife was sitting beside him holding a large cake, and as she was thrown forward, the cake went right through the window and landed on the road. A truck driver seeing a cake flying through the air slammed on the brakes (猛地刹车). The truck was carrying empty beer bottles and hundreds of them slid off the back of the truck onto the road, causing a terrible traffic jam. It took the police an hour to get the traffic on the move again. In the meantime, the truck driver had to sweep up hundreds of broken bottles. Only two dogs were enjoying themselves, for they were happily having what was left of the cake. 1. If you want to answer the phone without any trouble, you"d better _____.A. pull out the telephone line when you are with your baby B. put your baby on the bed and keep an eye on him/her C. not hurry to answer the phone D. make sure your baby is not near the table 2. Who is responsible for the accidents that happened on the road? A. The two drivers who were arguing. B. It wasn"t mentioned in the passage.C. The woman driver. D. The truck driver. 3. From this story we learn that _____. A. there are many road accidents every day B. the accidents mentioned in the passage are very strangeC. no one knows why this kind of accident happens D. the accidents mentioned in the passage are very common 4. The writer"s purpose in writing this passage is to _____. A. remind us not to answer the phone when we are busy B. tell us driving is dangerous every day C. remind us not to be nervous when we meet an accidentD. remind us not to carry a cake when we are sitting in a car 5. The main idea of this passage is that _____. A. troubles always come in groupsB. accidents may happen anywhere at anytimeC. a telephone call may cause great trouble D. anyone may have trouble on their way home 科目:最佳答案
1-5: CBDCA
解析知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心安全检查中...
请打开浏览器的javascript,然后刷新浏览器
< 浏览器安全检查中...
还剩 5 秒&第三节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)The Colors of FriendshipOnce upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. Green said, “Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and hope. I was chosen for grass, trees and leaves. Without me, all animals would 21 .” Blue interrupted, “You only think about the 22 , but consider the sky and the sea.23 the water that is the basis of life and drawn up by the clouds from the deep sea. Without my peace, you would all be 24 .” Yellow chuckled (笑道), “You are all so serious. I bring laughter, fun, and 25 into the world.” Orange started next to blow her trumpet, “I am the color of health and strength. I may be 26 , but I am precious for I serve the needs of human life. When I fill the sky 27 , my beauty is so striking that no one gives another 28 to any of you.”Red could stand it 29 and he shouted out, “I am the ruler of all of you. I am the color of danger and of bravery. I am willing to 30 truth. I am also the color of passion and of love.”Then came Purple and Indigo (深蓝) …The colors went on boasting, each convinced of his or her own 31 . Their quarreling became louder and louder. Suddenly there was a startling flash of bright lightening thunder. Rain started to pour down 32 . The colors crouched (蜷缩) down 33 , drawing close to one another for comfort. In the midst of the clamor (叫嚷), rain began to speak, “You foolish colors, fighting 34 yourselves, each trying to dominate _35_. Don’t you know that you were each made for a special purpose, _36_? Join hands with _37_ and come to me.” Doing as they were told, the colors _38_ and joined hands. They formed a colorful rainbow. From then on, whenever a good rain _39_ the world, a rainbow appears in the sky. They remember to _40_ one another. 21. A. stay B. leave C. go out D. die22. A. earth B. moon C. star D. sun23. A. That is B. I am C. It is D. This is24. A. anything B. nothing C. something D. everything25. A. warmth
B. sadness C. depression D. anxiety26. A. usual B. normal C. common D. scarce27. A. at midnight B. at noon or at night C. at sunrise or sunset D. during the day28. A. gift B. honor C. thought
D. respect29. A. for more B. any more C. very much D. no longer30. A. turn to B. fight for C. struggle with D. bend over31. A. superiority B. disadvantages C. inferiority
D. weakness32. A. gently B. quietly C. violently D. peacefully33. A. with careB. in fear
C. by chance D. on purpose34. A. among B. by C. for D. against35. A. others B . themselves
C. the other D. the rest36. A. equal and simple B. ordinary and similar C. more or less D.unique and different37. A. each other B. me C. one another D. them38. A. combined B. separated C. united D. divided39. A. cleans B. washes C. brightens D. dampens40. A. appreciate B. quarrel with C. ignore D. praise - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第三节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)The Colors of FriendshipOnce upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. Green said, “Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and hope. I was chosen for grass, trees and leaves. Without me, all animals would 21 .” Blue interrupted, “You only think about the 22 , but consider the sky and the sea.23 the water that is the basis of life and drawn up by the clouds from the deep sea. Without my peace, you would all be 24 .” Yellow chuckled (笑道), “You are all so serious. I bring laughter, fun, and 25 into the world.” Orange started next to blow her trumpet, “I am the color of health and strength. I may be 26 , but I am precious for I serve the needs of human life. When I fill the sky 27 , my beauty is so striking that no one gives another 28 to any of you.”Red could stand it 29 and he shouted out, “I am the ruler of all of you. I am the color of danger and of bravery. I am willing to 30 truth. I am also the color of passion and of love.”Then came Purple and Indigo (深蓝) …The colors went on boasting, each convinced of his or her own 31 . Their quarreling became louder and louder. Suddenly there was a startling flash of bright lightening thunder. Rain started to pour down 32 . The colors crouched (蜷缩) down 33 , drawing close to one another for comfort. In the midst of the clamor (叫嚷), rain began to speak, “You foolish colors, fighting 34 yourselves, each trying to dominate _35_. Don’t you know that you were each made for a special purpose, _36_? Join hands with _37_ and come to me.” Doing as they were told, the colors _38_ and joined hands. They formed a colorful rainbow. From then on, whenever a good rain _39_ the world, a rainbow appears in the sky. They remember to _40_ one another. 21. A. stay B. leave C. go out D. die22. A. earth B. moon C. star D. sun23. A. That is B. I am C. It is D. This is24. A. anything B. nothing C. something D. everything25. A. warmth
B. sadness C. depression D. anxiety26. A. usual B. normal C. common D. scarce27. A. at midnight B. at noon or at night C. at sunrise or sunset D. during the day28. A. gift B. honor C. thought
D. respect29. A. for more B. any more C. very much D. no longer30. A. turn to B. fight for C. struggle with D. bend over31. A. superiority B. disadvantages C. inferiority
D. weakness32. A. gently B. quietly C. violently D. peacefully33. A. with careB. in fear
C. by chance D. on purpose34. A. among B. by C. for D. against35. A. others B . themselves
C. the other D. the rest36. A. equal and simple B. ordinary and similar C. more or less D.unique and different37. A. each other B. me C. one another D. them38. A. combined B. separated C. united D. divided39. A. cleans B. washes C. brightens D. dampens40. A. appreciate B. quarrel with C. ignore D. praise第三节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)The Colors of FriendshipOnce upon a time the colors of the world started to quarrel. Green said, “Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and hope. I was chosen for grass, trees and leaves. Without me, all animals would& 21& .” Blue interrupted, “You only think about the& 22& , but consider the sky and the sea.23&& the water that is the basis of life and drawn up by the clouds from the deep sea. Without my peace, you would all be& 24& .” Yellow chuckled (笑道), “You are all so serious. I bring laughter, fun, and&& 25& into the world.” Orange started next to blow her trumpet, “I am the color of health and strength. I may be& 26& , but I am precious for I serve the needs of human life. When I fill the sky&&&&& 27& , my beauty is so striking that no one gives another& 28& to any of you.”Red could stand it& 29&& and he shouted out, “I am the ruler of all of you. I am the color of danger and of bravery. I am willing to& 30& truth. I am also the color of passion and of love.”Then came Purple and Indigo (深蓝) …The colors went on boasting, each convinced of his or her own& 31 . Their quarreling became louder and louder. Suddenly there was a startling flash of bright lightening thunder. Rain started to pour down& 32& . The colors crouched (蜷缩) down& 33& , drawing close to one another for comfort. In the midst of the clamor (叫嚷), rain began to speak, “You foolish colors, fighting& 34& yourselves, each trying to dominate _35_. Don’t you know that you were each made for a special purpose, _36_? Join hands with _37_ and come to me.” Doing as they were told, the colors _38_ and joined hands. They formed a colorful rainbow. From then on, whenever a good rain _39_ the world, a rainbow appears in the sky. They remember to _40_ one another. 21. A. stay&&&&&&&&&&&& B. leave&&&&&&&&&&&& C. go out&&&&& D. die22. A. earth&&&&&&&&&& B. moon&&&&&&&&&&& C. star&&&&&&&&& D. sun23. A. That is&&&&&&&& B. I am&&&&&&&&&&&& C. It is&&&&&&&& D. This is24. A. anything&&&&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&&&&& C. something&&& D. everything25. A. warmth &&&&&&& B. sadness&&&&&&&&&&&& C. depression&&& D. anxiety26. A. usual&&&&&&&&&& B. normal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. common&&&&& D. scarce27. A. at midnight &&&&&B. at noon or at night &C. at sunrise or sunset&& D. during the day28. A. gift&&&&&&&&&&&& B. honor&&&&&&&&&&& C. thought &&& D. respect29. A. for more&&&&&&&& B. any more&&&&&&&&& C. very much&&& D. no longer30. A. turn to&&&&&&&& B. fight for&&&&&&&&&& C. struggle with&&&&&& D. bend over31. A. superiority&&&&& B. disadvantages&&&&&& C. inferiority & D. weakness32. A. gently&&&&&&&&& B. quietly&&&&&&&&&&&& C. violently&&&&& D. peacefully33. A. with care&&&&&&&B. in fear &&&&&&&&&& C. by chance&&&& D. on purpose34. A. among&&&&&&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. against35. A. others&&&&&&&&& B . themselves &&&&&& C. the other&&&&& D. the rest36. A. equal and simple& B. ordinary and similar C. more or less D.unique and different&37. A. each other&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. one another& D. them38. A. combined&&&&&&& B. separated&&&&&&&&& C. united&&&&& D. divided39. A. cleans&&&&&&&&& B. washes&&&&&&&&&&&& C. brightens&&&&& D. dampens40. A. appreciate&&&&&& B. quarrel with&&&&&&&& C. ignore&&&&& D. praise科目:难易度:最佳答案21---40&& DACBA&& DCCDB&& ACBAD&& DCCBA&&解析知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 be in a good mood 的文章

随机推荐