boy is 1.65millmetres是什么意思 tall.提问

> 【答案带解析】根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 Hello! My name is Judy. I...
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。
Hello! My name is Judy. I’m a student. I
have three teachers. They are Miss Sun, Ms. Wood and Mr. Chen. And they
teach (教) us
English, Chinese and art (美术). Miss Sun is from Shanghai. She is my art teacher. She is pretty.
She is 1.65 metres tall. Ms. Wood is from Canada. She is 1.75 metres tall. She
has short, brown hair. Her eyes are small and blue. Mr. Chen is my Chinese
teacher. He is from China. He is wearing a white shirt and a pair of blue
pants. He has small eyes. They are good teachers. I like them.
1.Miss Sun is ________ tall.
A.1.6 metres
B.1.65 metres
C.1.7 metres
D.1.75 metres
2.________ is an English teacher.
B.Miss Sun
C.Ms. Wood
D.Mr. Chen
3.Ms. Wood has ________ hair.
A.short, brown
B.short, black
C.long, brown
D.long, black
4.Judy’s Chinese teacher is wearing
________.
A.a pink dress
B.a pair of blue shorts
C.a white shirt and a pair of blue pants
D.a white sweater and a pair of pants
5.________ are from China.
A.Miss Sun and Mr. Chen
B.Ms. Wood and Miss Sun
C.Mr. Chen and Ms. Wood
D.The three teachers
【解析】略
考点分析:
考点1:阅读表达
&阅读表达是阅读理解题的一部分,它是近年来出现的新题型,它要求学生在阅读文章后对文章中的某些内容或整篇文章做出概括,是一种读写结合题,所以大家在做这类题时首先要弄清完成的是什么任务,然后有的放矢地去阅读,最后进行归纳与总结. 一般任务型阅读的题型多为细节题,好的方法是先看问题,然后带着问题读文,把细节画出来,还有一种题型是归纳题,它又分两类.一类是段落性的,一类是概括中心内容(全文性)这种较难,不过是有方法的.都是要通读全文,至少3遍. &
任务型阅读理解题型的特征和一般解题方法 : &
& &第一步:认真阅读试题背景,了解阅读材料的背景、话题或主题,确保解题时不脱离阅读的主题和正确思维的主线索。
& &第二步:仔细阅读题目,找出不同人物的不同要求,并在关键词下划线,以便有利于为第三步的的顺利解题创造良好的和必要的条件。 & & &第三:对照题目的要求,从A、B、C、D、E和F六个备选项中选出符合以上要求的对应条件。有时,我们只要顺着关键词的线索就能轻松找到正确的答案。例如,有一篇有关体育题材的任务型阅读理解的题目要求中涉及到姚明的NBA生涯,考生只要在备选项中找到”姚明”这个关键词,不用阅读整个题目和备选项就能轻松找到正确的答案。但是,在大多数情况下,还要从提出的若干备选项选择符合条件中的内容。同学们需要根据具体的情况灵活地选择解踢方式,跳读、扫读还是细读。在此,特别提醒各位同学:选项中肯定有一项是多余选项。 &第四步:快速对照“要求”和“条件”这一主要线索通读一遍,做到万无一失,提高答题的准确率,增强应试的信心。
& 阅读表达题步骤和技巧 &
& &1.认真审题,读懂题意。由于题目要求形式多样,在同一篇阅读材料中会要求完成不同的任务,因此解题前要先明确任务,做到心中有数。 & &2.快速阅读,掌握大意。在做题时要快速扫视一下文章的大意,然后结合前面的题目的要求,大致明白所要完成的任务。
& &3.细读题目,完成任务。在明白题意和文章意思的基础上,仔细阅读后面的题目要求,在原文中找出问题题干所包括的信息部分,这样就可以快速准确地抓住有效信息,确保答题的准确性。如果是根据英文释义写单词的题,则一定要确保所填的单词来源于原文,切不可脱离原文,随意发挥。
& &4.复读文章,核实任务。在初步完成所要求的任务以后,学生必须再仔细阅读所提供的短文,结合题意、文章和文后提供的任务信息、认真核实任务以保证答题正确。 &&
& &5.注意读写结合。任务型阅读不仅考查学生阅读理解层面的能力,更加注重考查学生“写”的能力。若是写单词,则要注意拼写正确,词形、词性有无变化,是否需要大写;若所要完成的是短语或句子成分,则需谨慎对待,依据所给题干分析要完成的是什么句子成分,需用什么样的表达方式,不可简单草率地将文中信息直接挪用。
& &总之,阅读理解不同于传统的阅读理解,它介于阅读理解与写作之间,教师应该适应新课改的要求,掌握阅读理解的特点,加强学生阅读能力的培养。
相关试题推荐
根据表格内容,判断句子的正(T)误(F)。
short, brown
1.65 metres
1.5 metres
1.65 metres
1.David has short, black hair.
2.Mary’s eyes are brown.
3.Jack’s hair is black.
4.Mary and Jack both (两者都) have a big nose.
5.David and Jack are the same (相同的)
height.&&&&&&&&&
I’m Brain. I &&&16&&&a
good friend. His name is Jack. He &&&17&&&from
Canada. He likes brown best(最). What &&&18&&&Jack look like?
He&&&&19&&&cool. His eyes are big and
blue. He has short, &&&20&&&hair, and it’s
his favourite colour. Jack is &&&21&&. He is
just 1.4 metres tall. Jack likes to tell &&&22&&&stories
(故事) and I like
him (他) very
much. But I feel &&&23&&&today, because
(因为) he feels &&&24&&.
I take him to &&&25&&&a doctor.
A.headache
C.toothache
— ________?
— She is pretty. Her hair is blond.
A.Is she pretty
B.What colour does she like
C.Is her hair blond
D.What does she look like
— ________?
— My arms hurt.
A.What’s
the matter
B.What are they
C.Do you feel tired
D.How is the boy
— ________?
— No, he is sick.
A.Is Bill okay
B.How are you
C.What about the boy
D.Are you tall
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved._________ is the tall boy.—
He is my borther, Jack.
A. Where B. What C. Who
_________ is the tall...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
翻译句子。1. 20088 是今年最好的乐队。
20088 is _____ _____ best band.2. 即使他没有其他什么事可干,他也不会到音乐会来。
He won’t come to the concert, _____ _____ he has nothing else to do.3. 这就是我祖父去年参观过的那个房子。
This is the house _____ my grandfathe _____ last year.4. 右边的那个男孩是我哥哥。
The boy _____ the _____ is my brother.5. 我认为我有机会得到这份工作。
I think I am _____ _____ a chance to get the job.
根据中英文提示完成句子。
1.我是来接Tony的。他试过我的相机了吗?I"ve just
?2.我的相机坏了。
with my camera.3.这组照片成功地展示了北京丰富的文化,使得北京非常出名。This collection of photos
shows the rich
of Beijing,
.4.著名的摄影家约翰威廉已经同意为这个月底举行的颁奖典礼颁奖。The famous
John William has agreed
at the prize
at the end of this month.5.天安门广场从南到北880米长,北端500米宽。Tian"anmen Square is 880 metres
, and 500 metres
.6.这是我昨天丢失的那本书。That is the book
.7.我们住的房子太旧了,我们最好买套新的。The house
.8.刚才冲你微笑的男孩(smile at)是我的同学。The boy
句型转换。
1. It"s time for Helen"s English lesson. (同义句转换)
It"s time ______ Helen ______ have English lesson. 2. He wants to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)
He _____ ______ to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)3. He is a very good basketball player. (同义句转换)
He does well ______ ______ basketball. 4. He walks to school every day. (对画线部分提问)
_______ does he ______ to school every day? 5. The girl in red is my sister. (对画线部分提问)
______ girl is ______ sister?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司一个餐饮服务者需要有一个谦逊和有好的态度 的翻译是:A catering service needs to have a modest and have good attitude 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
一个餐饮服务者需要有一个谦逊和有好的态度
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
A catering service providers need to have a good attitude of humility and
A catering service needs to have a modest and have good attitude
A catering service needs to have a modest and have good attitude
A food & beverage, there is a need for an unassuming and a good attitude
A dining service provider needs to have one humble and has the good manner
相关内容&a对可口可乐的喜爱 To Coca-Cola affection & ayour bedroom and Ben'sbedroom are really small. 您的卧室和Ben'sbedroom是真正地小的。 & a我是通古斯的一个鼓舞 I am a Tungus's inspiration & aCHECK USER
PASSWORD 检查用户密码 & a看不见的部分用虚线 部品の使用を見ることができない破線は & aI am a common persion 我是一共同的persion & aHarassing your eyes,I am sorry 扰乱您的眼睛,我抱歉 & a尽管这些自行车没有上海生产的哪些车漂亮,但我还是很喜欢 Although these bicycles do not have which vehicles which Shanghai produces to be attractive, but I like very much & a并采取努力使客户在试订购后追加订购。 And adopts causes the customer after to try the order diligently to supplement the order. & ai am a christian.... 我基督徒…. & aWhat is name is the girl? 名字是什么是女孩? & aI trust you. 我信任您。 & abreast enhancement cream 乳房改进奶油 & ageva over geva & a穿牛仔裤是个好主意,因为穿着很舒适 Puts on the jeans is a great idea, because is putting on very comfortably & athis is a letter from one company that is giving me money back. 这是从给我金钱后面的一家公司的一封信件。 & ahurt down 创伤下来 & aC0M AN
BABY C0M AN BABY & a步伐迈得更远更大 The step steps far bigger & a再次表示感谢, Expresses thanks once more, & aThere is a systematic program to reduce cycle time by reducing set-up time, queuing time, transportation time, inspection, and test time. 有减少周期的一个系统的节目通过减少设定时间、排队时间、运输时间、检查和测试时间。 & acould carry voices 能运载声音 & a成都市政府副市长 Chengdu Municipal government deputy mayor & aoh
baby-sister
oh oh oh姐妹婴孩姐妹 oh & a我有一个幸福的家庭,我家一共有4人,我的爸爸妈妈,我和我姐姐。姐姐是一个聪明的人。妈妈是一个关心家的妈妈,而爸爸是个勤劳的爸爸。我爱她们。 I have a happy family, my family altogether has 4 people, my father and mother, I and my elder sister.The elder sister is an intelligent person.Mother is a care mother, but the daddy is the industrious daddy.I love them. & a藤咲抚子 正在翻译,请等待...
& a从事教书的职业 Is engaged in teaching the occupation & a姣??涓???ュ????涓?釜蹇??? 正在翻译,请等待...
& amy brother is 1.65metres tall 对划线句子提问 my brother is 1.65metres tall to lineation sentence inquiry & aindeal indeal & aPeter Hoj 彼得Hoj & a我你在你身边要好好照顾自己、等我回去、 回去都给你补上 My you must look after well in your side oneself, wait for me to go back, to go back all make up to you & athe stable and smooth peanut butter 稳定和光滑的花生酱 & a能不能用中文打字 Can use Chinese to type & aJohn Bai, 约翰Bai, & aWill the internal progress meeting be held on scheduled? Corporate Safety management meeting will be held after the meeting 内部进展会议是否将召开在预定? 公司安全管理会议在会议以后将召开 & a我想与西蒙交朋友 I want to become friends with Simon & aqq has app for that qq有app为那 & aWould you like ___changing____ another bag ? 您要不要___changing____另一个袋子? & aoh i like to try some oh i喜欢尝试一些 & a负责为用户培训操作工5—6名 Is responsible to train operator 5-6 for the user & a你什么时候才可以关心关心我 When can you only then care about me & aHisfriendS读音 HisfriendS读音 & anow i have 2 go 现在我有2去 & a放置不当导致变形 Laying aside not when causes the distortion & a其次,作为文明东城人要有爱心 Next, must have the compassion as the civilized east city person & a感谢你曾经对我的友好 Thanked you in a friendly way once to me & a???浜??浜??绁????? 执行?浜? ?浜? ?绁?态度恶劣? & a感谢你曾对我的友好 Thanked you in a friendly way once to me & a保修期内确因机组质量问题而引起运行故障,负责免费进行维修;保修期外,根据用户要求定期对机组进行维护保养,实行终身维护 In the warranty period firmly causes the movement breakdown because of the unit quality question, is responsible to carry Outside the warranty period, regularly carries on the maintenance maintenance according to the user request to the unit, implements the lifelong maintenance & a置略投资定位为大型外包服务集成商(即BPO公司)。目前公司已为90余家世界500强企业提供优质的外包服务(包括但不限与:宝马、阿尔卡特、爱立信、家乐福、西门子、宜家、博世、康明斯、朗讯、大众汽车、ABB等)。 Sets invests the localization for the large-scale outside package to serve slightly integrated business (i.e. BPO Corporation).But at present the company already is 90 world 500 strong enterprises provides a high quality outside package of service (including not to limit with: BMW, Alcatel, Ericsson & a我不爱你,我这样告诉自己。 I do not love you, I tell like this oneself. & aLook! This is my new book 正在翻译,请等待...
& arecord your results in online ranking 记录您的结果在网上等第 & a看着你的脸 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI am a rogue am I afraid of 我是歹徒是我害怕 & a一个餐饮服务者需要有一个谦逊和有好的态度 A dining service provider needs to have one humble and has the good manner &题号:2648804题型:阅读理解难度:一般引用次数:49更新时间:14/12/11
阅读下列短文,从各小题所给的四个选项中选出正确答案。(2×5=10)Hello,everyone.let me introduce(介绍)myself.My name is Wang Mei.I’m 1.7 metres tall.My eyes are black.I have long red hair.My favourite colour is blue.My favourite clothes are dresses.I feel happy every day because I have many friends.They look different,but they are very kind to me.Jenny has short blond hair.Her eyes are brown.She is 1.65 meters tall.Li Ming is my friend ,too.He has short black hair.He is 1.7 metres tall,too.Danny has three hairs and they’re green.His favourite colour is green .He is 1.6 metres tall.【小题1】How tall is Wang Mei?A.1.75 metres tall.B.1.7 metres tall.C.1.65 metres tall.D.1.6 metres tall.【小题2】Wang Mei’s hair is &&&&&&&.A.longB.shortC.redD.A and C【小题3】Jenny has &&&&&&&eyes.A.brownB.greenC.blondD.black【小题4】Is Li Ming’s hair short or long?A.Yes,it is short.B.Yes,it is long.C.It’s short.D.It’s long.【小题5】Is green Danny’s favourite colour?A.Yes,it isn’t.B.No,it isn’t.C.Yes,it is.D.No,it is.
提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
Kelly’s favorite subject is P.E. But she has a hard time in P.E. class. She is not good at jumping very far, she has trouble throwing a ball, and she can’t run really fast. Sometimes, some kids make fun of (取笑) her. So why does Kelly love P.E. class?The reason is that her teacher Mr. Burns always tells her to do her best. Though she only runs for a few minutes, Mr. Burns says, “Good job! Next time you will be able to go a little longer.” Mr. Burns even put a small box on the floor so Kelly would be able to practice jumping over it.That night when Kelly finished dinner, she put three boxes and began practicing jumping over them. She made it! Kelly thought to herself, “Tomorrow I will be able to jump over those boxes in P.E. class.”And sure enough, Kelly jumped over three boxes in class the next day. The other kids said to her, “Good job!”There was a relay race (接力赛) on Tuesday. Kelly was scared that she would not be able to go very far. But when Mr. Burns said, “Ready! Set! Go!”, Kelly thought to herself, “I can do it.” When Kelly ran around the track (跑道), she heard many cheers and kids shouting, “Go Kelly! You can do it!” That was all she needed to hear. Kelly ran fast. She finished first! The kids cheered for her. Kelly felt so good. “Thank you Mr. Burns,” said Kelly. “Kelly, you ran the race, not me.” “Yes, but you always said I could do it.”【小题1】 According to Paragraph 1, we can learn that Kelly has trouble _____ in P.E. class.A.playing soccerB.skatingC.swimmingD.running【小题2】 How did Mr. Burns help Kelly practice jumping?A.By jumping with her.B.By asking other kids to help her.C.By putting a small box on the floor.D.By giving her a book on how to jump.【小题3】In Paragraph 3, Kelly jumped over _____ box(es) after dinner.A.1B.2C.3D.4【小题4】Kelly was scared before the relay race because she was afraid that _____.A.she would fallB.she would not run very farC.other kids would make fun of herD.other kids would run faster than her【小题5】At the end of the story, we can learn that Kelly felt _____.A.happyB.boredC.upsetD.independent
Bicycle Tour(旅行) and Race(比赛)A bike tour and race will be held on August 26 and 27(Sat. & Sun.) at 5:30 a.m. The riders will leave Tiananmen Square and ride the first 35 kilometers as a training leg. Then the next 55 kilometers leg, from Yanjiao to Jixian, will be the first competitive(竞争性的) part of the tour. The riders and their bikes will then be taken from Jixian to Changli.The second racing leg of the tour will be from Changli to the seaside of Nandaihe, covering a distance of 20 kilometres. Saturday night the riders will stay at Nandaihe for supper. Sunday morning is free for playing at the seaside. At noon all the people and their bikes will be taken back to Beijing.Cost: 200 yuanTelephone: 4675027Ticket price: ¥60, ¥100, ¥150Time/Date: 4:30 p.m., August 26(Sat.)Telephone: 5012372Rock ClimbingThe Third National Rock Climbing Competition will be held on August 26-27 at the Huairou Mountain Climbing Training Center. More than 10 teams from Beijing, Wuhan, Dalian, Jilin and other places will join in it. A Japanese team will give an exhibition(展出) climbing free for audience(观众).Take a bus from Dongzhimen to Huairou.Time/Date: 9:00~12:00, August 26 and 27Telephone: 44850【小题1】 The main purpose(主要目的)of the passages in the newspaper is to give information about _____________.A.visiting teamsB.famous playersC.things to do for the weekendD.prices to pay for the sports events【小题2】If you take part in the bike tour, you will probably ride for _____________.A.35 kilometersB.55 kilometersC.90 kilometersD.110 kilometers【小题3】What is special about the rock climbing competition?A.A foreign team will join in it.B.You can watch an exhibition climbing without paying.C.You can join in it if you are interested in it.D.The bus trip to the place of the competition is free.
Once an old man was walking in a street with his horse. It was raining hard. The old man was cold because he was walking in the rain. He wanted to go a restaurant. It was a quarter past three in the afternoon. The old man got to a small restaurant. There were lots of people in it. The old man couldn’t come near the fire. He thought and thought. At last he got an idea. He said to the waiter,& “ Take some fish to my horse.” The waiter and the people were very surprised. The waiter said, “ A horse doesn’t eat fish.” The old man told the waiter, “This horse is very interesting. It can sing, dance and does all kinds of things. It can eat fish, too.”& So the waiter brought the horse some fish.All the people in the restaurant ran out to see the horse eat except(除…之外) the old man. So the old man sat beside the fire. After a moment the waiter came back and said, “ Your horse didn’t eat any fish.” The old man said, “ All right. Take the fish back and put it on the table. I’ll eat it.”【小题1】The old man felt very cold because ___________.A.it was a windy dayB.it was snowing heavilyC.he was walking in the heavy rain D.he was hungry【小题2】 All the people in the restaurant ran out except the old man because ________.A.they wanted to see the old manB.they wanted to see the horse eat the fishC.they wanted to see the horseD.there was no fire over the stove【小题3】In fact, the horse couldn’t _________.A.walk or eatB.sing or sleepC.sing or eat fishD.talk or drink【小题4】Why did the old man ask the waiter to take some fish to his horse?A.Because he was cold.B.Because his horse liked eating fish.C.Because he wanted to sit by the fire.D.Because he also liked eating fish.【小题5】What’ s the best title of the passage?A.A horse that can eat fishB.A good ideaC.An old man and a horseD.An old man
暂时无评论暂时无评论
_____ name is Sun,what’s ______ name?A.I;youB.My;youC.My;yourD.Me’yours
热门知识点My name is Jack. I am twelve years old. I have many friends. Lots of them are my age. My best friend is Ben. He is one year older than me. He lives near me. We go to the same(相同的) school. Ben and I are in Class One. The others are in Class Two. Ben helps me with my maths homework because he is clever at it. I help him with his English because I am good at it. Ben is 1.65 metres tall and I am 1.60 metres tall. Ben is fat because he doesn’t like sports. We have black hair and brown eyes, but Ben’s hair is longer than mine. Every day, I, and, like sports, exercise. Every evening we play computer games. Ben usually wins.1. How old are lots of Jack’s friends? (回答问题)2.Which class is Jack in? (回答问题)3.根据短文内容填词: Jack and Ben often help _____ with their lessons.4.将第一处画线部分译成汉语:5.将第二处画线部分组成正确的句子: - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:My name is Jack. I am twelve years old. I have many friends. Lots of them are my age. My best friend is Ben. He is one year older than me. He lives near me. We go to the same(相同的) school. Ben and I are in Class One. The others are in Class Two. Ben helps me with my maths homework because he is clever at it. I help him with his English because I am good at it. Ben is 1.65 metres tall and I am 1.60 metres tall. Ben is fat because he doesn’t like sports. We have black hair and brown eyes, but Ben’s hair is longer than mine. Every day, I, and, like sports, exercise. Every evening we play computer games. Ben usually wins.1. How old are lots of Jack’s friends? (回答问题)2.Which class is Jack in? (回答问题)3.根据短文内容填词: Jack and Ben often help _____ with their lessons.4.将第一处画线部分译成汉语:5.将第二处画线部分组成正确的句子:My name is Jack. I am twelve years old. I have many friends. Lots of them are my age. My best friend is Ben. He is one year older than me. He lives near me. We go to the same(相同的) school. Ben and I are in Class One. The others are in Class Two. Ben helps me with my maths homework because he is clever at it. I help him with his English because I am good at it. Ben is 1.65 metres tall and I am 1.60 metres tall. Ben is fat because he doesn’t like sports. We have black hair and brown eyes, but Ben’s hair is longer than mine. Every day, I, and, like sports, exercise. Every evening we play computer games. Ben usually wins.1. How old are lots of Jack’s friends? (回答问题)2.Which class is Jack in? (回答问题)3.根据短文内容填词: Jack and Ben often help &&___&&&&&__ with their lessons.4.将第一处画线部分译成汉语:5.将第二处画线部分组成正确的句子:科目:难易度:最佳答案1. Lots of Jack’s friends are twelve years old.2. He is in Class One.3. each other4. 因为Ben数学方面优秀,所以他帮助我学习数学。5.I like sports and exercise every day.解析短文大意:我叫Jack,12岁。我有好多朋友,大多和我同岁。我最好的朋友是Ben。他比我大一岁。我们两家离得很近。我们(我和朋友们)在同一所学校读书,我和Ben在一班,其他人在二班。Ben经常教我学数学,因为那是他的强项;而我则英语成绩很好,所以经常教他英语。Ben身高一米六五,我身高一米六。Ben有点胖,他不喜欢运动。我们都是黑头发、棕眼睛,不过Ben的头发比我的长一些。我喜欢每天做运动,晚上则和Ben一起玩电脑游戏,经常都是Ben赢。1.由“I am twelve years old. I have many friends. Lots of them are my age.”可知Jack的朋友大多和他同岁。2.由“Ben and I are in Class One.”可知。3. 由“Ben helps me with my maths homework because he is clever at it. I help him with his English because I am good at it.”可知两人经常互相帮助。故用each other。4.原句翻译。5.按陈述句的句子结构排序,也可写为:Every day I like sports and exercise.知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 metres 的文章

随机推荐