我爱我的家乡。更多的是我爱它那里的人们。他们正在努力使它更富强和更美丽。 内容来自
看了&初中水平英语小短文加翻译&的人还看了: 内容来自 英语之家
1.初中水平英语短文带翻译 内容来自 英语之家
2.初中水平的英语哲理小短文带翻译
3.初中生英语小短文加翻译
4.适合初中的英语小短文及翻译
5.英语幽默小短文加翻译初二水平 内容来自
6.初中英语小短文加翻译 内容来自
对于初中生来讲,英语阅读能力是英语学习过程中一种较高的能力水平要求。小编精心收集了...
相关热点:初中水平 10篇英语短文带翻译(100词左右)、
我的图书馆
初中水平 10篇英语短文带翻译(100词左右)、
My Parents Favorites
My father,a 41-year-old man, who likes playing basketball very much.He always goes to play basketball
in yard when he is after work.
My mother is 38,a very beautiful lady,a long black hair. She is a music fans.
she always goes to KTV with many friends to sing her favorite songs.
To be honest , he songs sounds extremely good.
my parents are lovely ,aren't they?
Dear Brown,It is my pleasure to recommend Li Ming, my good friend, for his application to work in your company. Li Ming graduated from Beijing Industry University. His major is Computer Software. During the four years'study he has done a good job. Every year he got the first grade scholarship. And he also has got the title of the Excellent Graduate.He is an enthusiastic and progressive young man with high potentiality. He is not only quick at learning but also good at solving difficult problems with logical mind. I am sure that it will benefit your company if he can work for your company. I strongly recommend him to your company
hello, i'm sandy. today ,i want to make a sandwich. first ,we should prepare some materials,for exampl ,bread ,an onion , beef , and cheese. then ,we are supposed to toast bread and barbeque
beef. in addition ,add the onion and cheese on the bread and barbeque. so, a sandwich is made
we did a survey in the past several days. There are many ways that students goes to school.
40 students like going to school by car ,while 120students prefer by bike. In addition ,there are
200 people often walk to school. And 60 take bus and 40 take the subway.That's to say ,walking to school is the most favorite way for student to go to school.
Spring Festival
Spring Festival is coming. It is China's traditional festivals,and it's also the one of the most important festivals.On this day,you can do somehting interesting,like,eating dumplings,seting off firecrackers steamed rice cakes and New Year paste. I like the Spring Festival.Do you like it?
The winter holiday
I like the winter holiday very much.Because it means the spring festival is coming.During the holiday , I can play games with my friend,I can watch TV,and I can talk with my parents,I also can play PC gamms , how fun the holiday is!
需要译文吗?不是很难。
TA的最新馆藏初一英语小短文 (10篇)带翻译_学科网
资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
全国热门地区
初一英语小短文 (10篇)带翻译
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
这十篇适合初一学生背诵的短文,便于理解和记忆,且其难度适中,完全可以让初中生自行接受,对英语能力的提高有帮助。
There is a park near my home.There are a lot of beautiful trees,flowers and birds in the park.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends.They like walking or having a picnic in the park.But I like flying a kite with my sisiter there.
我家附近有一个公园。哪里有很多美丽的树、花和小鸟。所以很多人都喜欢到那里去度周末。他们喜欢在公园里散步或是野餐.但是我喜欢和我姐姐在那里放风筝。
素材,英语,七年级,人教新目标七年级下册,短文,单句改错,初一,全国,2015
审核人:英语陈秀琴
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
Copyright & Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 在表达上有特色的短文 的文章

随机推荐