They arethanks for watchingg TV.(用last night改写)

&&&&周二英语作业&&&warm&and&sunny
周二英语作业&&&warm
一、第二遍背诵、默写Review of Units 1--6 和
Unit 7&的单词在作业本上,家长签字;
二、背诵、默写、翻译P 85--86页:Review of
1--6&的conversations(1--3)在作业本上,家长签字;
三、Units1~6句型训练
一、句型转换:
father lives in Canada. (对划线部分提问)
pen friend is from Japan.
can speak French. (对划线部分提问)
sister has some friends in Singapore.
(变为否定句)
twins come from America. (对划线部分提问)
6. The shop
is in front of the bank.( 对划线部分提问)
there a post office on Bridge
Street? (作否定回答,并说明邮局在新街)
Where is the
restaurant?
_______________________________ (在银行和邮局的中间)
9. There is
a supermarket across from the park? (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)
10.&Where is No.15 Middle School?
(用“一直往前走,然后右拐”回答)
11.&They are shy and quiet. (改否定句)
12.&He likes koalas very much. (改一般疑问句)
13.&I want to see lions because they are very
cute. (对划线部分提问)
14.&They are from China. (对划线部分提问)
15.&My mother often works 8 hours every day.
(对划线部分提问)
16.&He sleeps during the day.(改否定句)
17.&My mother works in a restautant.(
对划线部分提问)
18.&My sister likes singing.(改为一般疑问句)
19.&Jim’s parents speak English and
Chinese.(改为否定句)
20.&What’s her job? (同义句)
21.&She wants to be an actress.
(对划线部分提问)
22.&Mr Li is talking to his friend.
(对划线部分提问)
23.&Jack watches TV in the
evening.(用now 改写)
Jack __________
__________TV now.
24.&Rose isn’t doing her homework
.(用 every morning改写)
Rose __________
___________ her homework every
25.&My grandparents are watching TV
now.(改为一般疑问句)
________ _________
grandparents watching TV now?
26.&We are cleaning our classroom.
(对划线部分提问)
________ ________
you cleaning?
27.&How’s the weather in Wuhan?
28.&It’s snowy today. (对划线部分提问)
29.&The students are having an English
class.( 对划线部分提问)
30.&I read a book when it’s raining.(
对划线部分提问) What ____ you _____ when it’s
31.&They are cleaning the playground.
(改一般疑问句)
32.&It’s very cold today. (对划线部分提问)&&&
______ is the ______ today?
33.&It’s pretty good.( 对划线部分提问)&_____ is it
34.&I remember Johnny Dean. (改一般疑问句)&_____ _____ remember Johnny
35.&She has long blonde hair. (改否定句)&She _____ _______ long blonde
36.&The boat looks like a duck.(
对划线部分提问)&____ ___ the boat ___
37.&I think she is in Class Five.
(改否定句) I _______ _______ she _______ in Class
38.&I am very good-looking .(
对划线部分提问)&& What ____
____ look like?
39.&He is tall and has short hair.
(对划线部分提问)&_____ ____ he ____
40.&Everybody knows me . (改否定句)&_____ knows me
41.&He likes reading and playing chess.
(对划线部分提问) _____ ____ he
42.&They like Chinese food very much.
&(对划线部分提问)
43.&She often reads books in the living
room.( 对划线部分提问)
44.&Sandy is
watching TV at home now. (用evey
evening 改写)
45.&Betty walks to school on weekdays.
(改否定句)
46.&I’d like some onions. (改一般疑问句) ____
you like ____ onions?
47.&Would you like to go to the zoo with us?
(同义句) _____ you _____ to go to the zoo with
48.&Sally would like a pizza with beef on it.
(对划线部分提问)
____ kind _____ pizza _____ Sally
49.&They’d like large shoes.
(对划线部分提问)&___ ___ ___ shoes would they
50.&She wants some salad. (同义句转换)__________________________________
51.&He’d like a medium bowl. (改一般疑问句).____________________________
52.&She doesn’t like Japanese or French.
(改为肯定句)
53.&What kind of balls does She
want?(同义句) What kind of balls ___ She
54.&I like onion and egg dumplings.
(同义句)&I like dumplings _____ _____
55.&We have some bananas.(用oranges改为选择疑问句)
____ you ____any bananas ____ oranges?
56.&He’d like some mutton and potatoes for
breakfast. (对划线部分提问)____
____ he like for breakfast?
57.&Tom listened to CDs
yesterday.(否定句)&&
Tom _____ _____ to CDs yesterday.
58.&Father slept all day last
Monday.(一般疑问句)&
& ______ father ______ all day
last Monday?
59.&I was very busy last week.( 否定句和一般疑问句)
I ________ very
week.&&&&&&&
______ you very busy last week?
60.Last weekend, she got up very
early.( 对划线部分提问)&& ____ ____
she ____ up very early?
61.Jim reads a book about history.(
对划线部分提问)&& ____ ____
62.He likes reading books.(同义句)&He likes ______ ______
63.He did his homework last
Monday.(否定句)&
He ____ ___ his homework last Monday.
64.I waited for my good
friend.(一般疑问句)____
you ___ for your good friend?
65.Henry had a bowl of noodles on Sunday
evening.( 对划线部分提问)
____Henry _____ on Sunday evening?
66.How was your last Sunday?(同义句) ____
was your last Sunday _____?
67.My father often studied French and
English.(用last night改写)
vacation was great!(对划线部分提问)&______ was your
69.I went to summer camp during my
holiday.(对划线部分提问)__
__ you __ during your holiday?
70.The weather was hot and
humid.(对划线部分提问)&_____ was the
71.She went to the mountain by
car.(对划线部分提问)&___ ___ she ___ to the
72.Tim was in the New York City last
year.(一般疑问句)
&&_ Tim in the New York
City last year?
73.He likes
game shows (改否定句)
74.She loves
soap operas. (改一般疑问句,并做否定回答)
75.What do you think of soap operas?
76.She loves her ear-rings very
much. (对划线部分提问)
___ ___ she ___ ___her ear- rings?
77.She went to bed early last night.
(变否定句)
78.Run in the road. (否定句)
79.I have to get up at eight.
(一般疑问句)
80.I can eat in the diningroom.
(对划线部分提问)
81.We have to clean the classroom.
(对划线部分提问)
二、连词成句
language, they , speak, what, do
is, John’s, pal, where, from,
China, very, is , a, think, interesting, I,
going, the, with, my, to, I, friends,
like, sports, and, movies, playing.
tell, and, about, please, me,
English, he, and, Chinese, a little,
you, why , koalas, do ?
lions , us, let, see
are, they , because,
interesting
10.&to, why, you, want, do, see, the,
11.&does, father, what , do,
12.&is, it, job, a ,
difficult.
13.&or, reporter, a, uncle, your, waiter, is, a
14.&international, we, children, school, an, are,
15.&sometimes, day, work, in, night, at, the, I,
sometimes.
16.&late, can, arrive, for, we , not,
17.&kind, what, they, like , of, would,
18.&agree, can’t , I, him,
19.&talk, let’s , CCTV, these, shows,
20.&you, us, thank, joining,
已投稿到:英语句型转换技巧 句型转换的几点技巧[ 18:05:57]
专题分类:>>>
  1.变一般疑问句时,若句中含有be(am is are was were)或情态动词can could may must will would shall should及助动词have has had时直接将其提到句子首位并大写第一个字母其余照抄不变,肯定句中有some,就把some变成any, I改为you&。2.&变一般疑问句时,肯定句中有had better,就把Had提到句首。3.变一般疑问句时,肯定句中有used to&,就把Used提到句首;也可以在句首前面加Did,而把used,变为&use。4.&变一般疑问句时,肯定句中有肯定句中有实义动词时,首先要看主语和时态如果主语为第一.二人称或复数人称时且时态又为一般现在时,就直接在句首加Do,其余照抄不变,句中有some,就把some变成any, I改为you&。5.&变一般疑问句时,肯定句中有实义动词且时态又是一般现在时并且主语又为第三人称单数时,就在句首加Does,&实义动词三单形式变回实义动词原型,句中有some,就把some变成any, I改为you&。6.&变一般疑问句时,肯定句中有实义动词过去式,就在句首加Did,&实义动词过去式变回实义动词原型。7.&变一般疑问句时,肯定句是I am…&,就把I am…变成Are you…?8.&变一般疑问句时,肯定句I was…,就把I was…变成Were you…?1. She is doing some cleaning._____ she doing ________ cleaning?2. They were watching TV at this time yesterday._____ they ________ TV at this time yesterday?3. She goes bicycling twice a week.______ she& _____ bicycling twice a week?4. She has to clean the classroom every day._____&she _____ to clean the classroom every day?5. She does morning exercises every day._____ she _____do morning exercises every day?6. We did morning exercises yesterday._____ you _____ morning exercises yesterday?*7. Jim used to be a policeman.______ Jim _____ be a policeman?8. I am from Canada._____& _____ from Canada?9. She is looking for her dog._____ she __________ for her dog?10. They are some knives.______ they ______ knives?11. There were some birds in the tree two days ago.______ there ______ birds in the tree two days ago?12. I would like to go with you.______ you ______ to go with me?13. Maria does sports every day._____ Maria _____ sports every day?14. You’d better go home at once._______ you _______ go home at once?肯定句变否定句1.变否定句时,若句中含有be(am is are was were)或情态动词can could may must will would shall should及助动词have has had时直接其后加not,肯定句中有some,就把some变成any,2.变否定句时,肯定句中有had better,就把had better后加not.3.&变否定句时,肯定句中有肯定句中有实义动词时,首先要看主语和时态如果主语为第一.二人称或复数人称时且时态又为一般现在时,就直接在原动词前加don’t,其余照抄不变,句中有some,就把some变成any。4.&变否定句时,肯定句中有实义动词且时态又是一般现在时并且主语又为第三人称单数时,就在原动词前加doesn’t,&实义动词三单形式变回实义动词原型,句中有some,就把some变成any。5.&变否定句时,肯定句中有实义动词过去式,就在原动词前加didn’t,&实义动词过去式变回实义动词原型。肯定句中有some,就要把some变成any。1. I am Maria’s friend.I _____ ______ Maria’s friend.2. He was reading a novel in the study.He ________ _________ a novel in the study.3. Steve was doing some cleaning at this time yesterday.Steve ______ doing ______ cleaning at this time yesterday.4. He minds it.He _______ ______ it.5. Be quick.______ ______ quick.6. Michael can speak some French..Michael ______ speak ______ French.*7. I used to walk to school before.I _________ ______ walk to school before.划线部分提问1. What1)对不是人的物和事提问。2)对前面出现了name的人名提问。3)对数字本身提问。4)对表示职业的名词(a doctor, a teacher&等)提问。2. What do…do&?对动词原形提问。3. What does…do?&对动词三单现提问。4. What did…do?&对动词过去式提问。5. What …doing?&对动词现在分词(v.ing)提问。6. What …be the weather like…?或How …be the weather?对表示天气状况的adj(如&sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy, foggy, snowy等)提问。7. What color&对做表语、宾语的颜色提问。8. What day&对星期几,节日,生日提问。9. What date&对几月几日提问。10. What time&对做表语、状语的时间点(如6:30 at 7:00PM等)提问。11.What class/row/grade/school等对诸如:Class Four, Row Three,Grade Seven, No. 8 Middle School&的短语提问。12. Who&对表示人的名词提问。13. Why&对because +句子(because从句)提问。14. How1)&对表示程度的副词及副词词组(well, very much, much, very hard)提问;2)&对做表语的表示身体状况的形容词及形容词词组提问。(fine, well, all right, ill, sick)3)&对对方式状语提问。(on foot, by bike/bus/car…, on a plane等)4)表示天气状况的adj(如&sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy, foggy, snowy等),以及表天气状况的动词及短语(如:rain, snow heavily,)提问。15. How many对可数名词前的数词、数名短语提问,可数名词的复数形式必须紧跟在How many之后提到句首。(five&books,&three baskets of&apples)16. How much 1)&对表示价格的数名短语提问。(five yuan, 40 dollars)2)&对不可数名词前数名短语提问,不可数名词必须紧跟在How much之后提到句首.17.How often对频度副词、频度短语提问。never, seldom, sometimes, often, usually, alwaysevery day (week, month…), every three weeks (days, months, terms, years…&),three (four, five …) times a day (week, month, term, year …),three days (weeks, months, years…) a week (month, years century…)18. How soon对soon以及in +时间段提问。19. How long&对时间段(&如two hours, for three days)提问。20. when对时间段及时间点提问。(in June, at 6:30)21. Where对表示地点的副词(here, there)、介词短语提问跟踪练习1. I’m feeling&very well&today.______ ______ you feeling today?2. Jim took the pills&twice a day.How ______ _____ Jim take the pills ?3. The boy&was walking down the street&when the UFO landed.______ was the boy _______ when the UFO landed?4. I used to&listen to pop music&.______ _______ you to do?5. Ann spends&at least an hour&in the gym every day._____ ______ does Ann spend in the gym every day?6. I watched a soccer game on TV&last night.______ ______ you watch a soccer game on TV?7. I was born&in Chengdu._______ ______ you born?1 You should eat something. (&变为否定句)You __________& eat ___________.&或&You _________ eat ___________.2. She goes bicycling twice a week.(变为一般疑问句)________ she ________ bicycling twice a week?3. Ann spends&at least an hour&in gym every day. (对划线部分提问)_______ ________ does she spend in the gym every day?4. There are many subways in Beijing now.(将now改为& in 2008)There _________ ________ many subways in Beijing in 2008.5. He likes singing better than dancing. (变为同义句)He __________ singing ________ dancing6. Reading books is a good habit. (变为同义句)It ________ good ______ read books.7. You must take good care of your mother. (变为同义句)You must ______ _________ your mother well.8. I will be there soon. (&变为否定句)&&&& I ________ _______ there soon.9. Will you visit the stadium? (做肯定回答)&&&&&& ______, I ______.10. They are playing the guitar. (用will改写)They ______ ______ the guitar.11. The food taste delicious. (改为感叹句)&&& ______ _________ the food taste!12. They will go shopping&for one hour.(对划线部分提问)_______ _______ will they go shopping?13. You’d better get up early. (变反意疑问句)You’d better get up early, ______ _______?14. We’re going to have a meeting. (变为同义句)& We ______ ______ a meeting.15. David is good at swimming. (变为同义句) David _____ _____ in swimming.16. He always gets up early. (变为同义句)&&& He ________ gets up _______.17. I’m the first one to reach school.I’m the first one to _________ _________________ _________school.18. We must park near the school buildings. (&变为否定句)We ________ ________ near the school buildings.19. Were you at school yesterday? (做肯定回答)&&&&&&&&&&&& ________, I ________.20. I read a book last night.(将last night改为this time yesterday)I ________ ________ a book this time yesterday.21. Our city is very beautiful. (改为感叹句) _______ _________ our city is!22. She&&&&&&&&&&&& goes to school late. (变反意疑问句)She never goes to school late, _______ _______?23. Dan goes to bicycling&twice a week. (对划线部分提问)________ ________ does Dan go bicycling ?24. I always get to school early. (变为同义句)&& I _______ get to school _______.25. People can live with water. (变为同义句)&& People ______ live _______ water.26. There was a heavy snow last night. (变为同义句)It ________ _______/ ________ last night.27. Eating too little is bad for your health.Eating too little ________ ________ for your health.28. Does she have to clean the classroom every day? (做肯定回答) _____, she _____.29. I think I will learn quite a lot here. (&变为否定句)I _______ think I ________ learn quite a lot here30. She often come to school late. (将often改为yesterday)She ________ to school late ___________.31. Lucy is a clever girl. (改为感叹句)&& _______ a _______ girl Lucy is!32. I watched a soccer game on TV&&last night. (对划线部分提问)_______ _______ you watch a soccer game on TV?33. You saw the Summer Palace yesterday. (变反意疑问句)You saw the summer Palace yesterday, _______ _______?34. The kitchen fan doesn’t work. (变为同义句) The kitchen fan ______ ________.35. Could you please do me a favor? (变为同义句) Could you please ______ _____.36. What’s wrong with you? (变为同义句)&& ___________ the ________ with you?37. He likes singing better than dancing. (变为同义句)He ________ singing _______ dancing.38. You should& eat something. (&变为否定句) You ________ eat _________.39. Must I finish my homework here? (做肯定回答) ________, you ________.40 He is putting on his clothes now. (将often改为yesterday)He ________ _________ on his clothes this time yesterday.41. The mountain is very high. (改为感叹句)&& _____ _______ the mountain is!42. You’d better stay in bed and have a good rest. (变反意疑问句)You’d better stay in bed and have a good rest, _________ __________?43. I was born&in Chengdu. (对划线部分提问)&& _______ _______ you born?44. You must take good care of yourself. (变同义句)You must _______ _______ yourself well.45. Reading books is a good habit. (变同义句)It ____ good _____ read books.46. Could you please help me? (变同义句)Could you please _______ / _________ me a ________/ ________?47. What do you think of the TV play? (变同义句)_______ do you _______ the TV play?48. His sister likes bananas very much. (&变为否定句)His sister ________ like& bananas& at ________.49. Sam does morning exercises every day? (做肯定回答)&______, _____ does.50. My father often goes to Shanghai for vacations. (将often改为yesterday)My father _______ ______ to Shanghai for vacation next week.51. It is a very interesting book. (改为感叹句)&_________ ________ interesting book it is!52. I used to&listen to pop music. (对划线部分提问)What ______ you use to _______?53. Mr. Yao plays basketball well. (变反意疑问句)Mr. Yao plays basketball well, _______ _______?54. You should look after yourself well. (变同义句)You should _______ ________ care of yourself.55. I’m sure he will win the game. (变同义句)&He is ________ ____& win the game.56. It seems that she is always sad. (变同义句)&She always _______ _______.57. He was sleeping. Just at that time, his mother came in. (变同义句)He was sleeping ______ his mother _______ in.58. Miss Zhang taught us math a year ago. (&变为否定句)Miss Zhang _________ ________ us math a year ago.59. Were you at home last night? (做肯定回答) ________, I __________.60. She read a book last week. (将last week改为this time yesterday)She ________ _________ a book this time yesterday.61. You looked quite tired. (改为感叹句)& ______ ________ you looked !62. She’s going to&give the concert&tonight. (对划线部分提问)_________ is she going to _______ tonight?64. He ate&&&&&&&&&& for breakfast this morning. (变反意疑问句)He ate little for breakfast this morning, ________ _______?65. It seems that he is always happy. (变同义句)&He always ______ ________.66. Marry isn’t an American. I think. (变同义句)I _______ ________ Marry is an American.67. He was sleeping. Just at that time, his uncle came to see him. (变同义句)He was sleeping ________ his uncle ________ to see him.68. He was too young to look after himself. (变同义句)He wasn’t __________ _________ look after himself.
专题导读:>>>
"英语句型转换技巧"相关文章
无相关信息您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
8Aunit8导学案3.doc 6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Grammar【学习目标】1. 掌握下列词汇及句型:1) discuss,terrible,break2) searchtheInternet,discuss…with,planatripto…,onthesideoftheroad,driveyoutoschool,breakdown2.能够了解并掌握过去进行时态。3.学习when/while在过去进行时中的用法。【课前预习】1.写出所学过的句子时态的概念与结构及时间状语:一般现在时:一般过去时:现在进行时:一般将来时:2.识记P123-124关于现在进行时的相关知识,并找出用when/while引导的时间状语从句与过去进行时连用的情况。查资料搞清楚它的用法。3.预习P97—P98,在课本上划出下列词组和句子并翻译。寻找与某人讨论某事计划去某地去旅游一张……的地图看指南书看报纸步行去……看见某人做某事看见某人正做某事在路的一边等待某人开车送某人去上学向往常一样损坏,出毛病是某人做某事的时间了堆雪人拍照片跌倒家长签字:___________________日期:___________________【自主学习】1.认真研读P97过去进行时的概念,完成本页练习。2.认真研读P98的内容,尝试完成本页练习。3.按要求完成下列句子。1).Sheiswritingtoherfriendnow.(用atninelastnight改写句子)She______________________________________toherfriendatninelastnight.2).Theyweretalkingnoisilywhentheteachercamein.(对划线部分提问)What___________________they___________________whentheteachercamein?4.用动词的适当形式填空。1).John___________________(work)alldayyesterday.2).WhileIwasridingalongthestreet,aboy___________________(run)towardsme.3).Listen!Someone___________________(shout)forhelp.4).—What___________________you___________________(do)atteno'clockyesterday﹖—I___________________(study)inclass.5).Igotuplatethismorningand____________________(hurry)toschool.6).I___________________(do)somewashingwhenyou__________________(knock)atthedooryesterday.7).Thetraffic___________________(be)heavythismorning.Wewerealllateforwork.8).—What___________________she___________________(do)lastSaturday?—She___________________(go)hikingwithmyclassmates.【演练展示】1.根据图形用过去进行造句并总结规律。1).Heisswimmingnow.(用atthistimeyesterday)He______swimmingatthistimeyesterday2).Itisrainingnow.(用thewholenightyesterday改写)It_____________thewholenightyesterday3).Theyaredancingnow.(用at4p.m.yesterday改写)They____________at4p.m.yesterday2.小组模仿回答。Q:WhatwasMr.Wu/Simon/Millie/Sandydoingwhenthesnowstormcame?①Mr.Wu_________________whenthesnowstormcame.=__________________________________________________.②Simon_________________whenthesnowstormcame.=__________________________________________________.③Millie_________________whenthesnowstormcame.=_____________
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 i m watching tv课件 的文章

随机推荐