英语,初中英语选词填空空

欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
当前位置:首页 > 初中 >
Jack is a businessman. He has three friends. They are Mary, Ann and David. Jack has a car. He drives to work. Mary works in a hotel. She goes to work on her bicycle. Where does Ann work? She works in a supermarket. She is a clerk. She goes to work by bus. David works in a park, and the park is not far from his home. How does he go to work? He walks to work. The four friends often have parties on weekends. 表示职业的词:&&& 1&&&&&&&&&&&&2&&&&&&&表示工作单位的词:&&& 3&&&&&&&&&&&&4&&&&&&&&&&&&&5&&
Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each one can only be used once. (将下列单词或词组填入空格。每空格限填一词,每次只能填一次)&Jane Goodall is a famous woman scientist, who __1___ chimpanzees(黑猩猩)in Africa for many years. Her research helps people understand how much they behave__2___humans. Nobody before has fully understood chimpanzees’ behavior. Jane spent many years observing and ___3___ their daily activities. She did not study at a university but she worked with animals in their __4__ environment. When she arrived at Gombe(贡贝在尼日尼亚) in 1960, it was usually for a woman to live in the forest. Only after her mother came to help her for the first months, was she allowed to begin her project. At first, Jane could not get close to the chimpanzees of Gombe, but little by little she was able to move closer to the chimpanzees and watch them __5__ with binoculars(望远镜). Finally, Jane ___6___& very close to the chimpanzees at Gombe. Jane’s patience and trust won them over, and she enjoyed a degree of acceptance(接受度) that was hardly dreamed possible. She sat among the chimpanzees, and they would greet her as they __7__ each other with a touch or a kiss.Her work has changed __8__ people think about chimpanzees, and she has been helping the rest of the world understand and respect the life of these animals. Perhaps most significantly, Jane’s work has opened a window into the world of chimpanzees for a public with a strong curiosity(好奇心), and it has proved more successful than anyone has ever imagined.
根据句意,从方框中选用合适的动词并用其适当形式完成下列句子,其中有两个词是多余的。be, die, help, forget, come, repair,
cry+ e) c% L+ F) X7 `) g. K&【小题1】It’s very ________ to read something.【小题2】Look! Here ______ the school bus.【小题3】We all think the machine needs________.【小题4】If I ___________ a rich man ,1 would donate all my money to the charity.【小题5】His uncle has__________&&& for seven years.
C) 根据短文内容,从下面方框中选择适当的单词或短语填空,使短文内容完整正确。in order
to,&&& dangerous,&&& pass
away,&&& turns off,&&& answer6 G4 b7 g
j: M6 \( h( h1 C( `) X; I && People often talk on their mobile phones when they are driving. But talking or sending messages over a mobile phone can be as &&1&&as drunk driving. They can’t pay more attention to the road safety any more. Because of this, about 330,000 people are hurt and more than 2,000 people &&2&&every year. Now, an American company invented a key by using Bluetooth technology &&3&&help people drive safely. With the key, a driver can’t talk or send messages when driving a car.
With Bluetooth technology, when the driver is driving, the phone will &&4&&all incoming calls and messages by itself with “I am driving now. I will call you later.” The only calls allowed out are to emergency services. When the driver &&5&&the car, he then can use the phone. This is all about saving lives and safer driving.
根据句子意思,从方框中选用恰当的词或短语填空。 stronger, grew
into, by, quarrel with, fewer, at the same time, looked up, never, realized【小题1】My school has &&&&&&&&&weeks off in the summertime than Daniel’s school.【小题2】Xi Wang &&&&&&&&&a healthy young giant panda and weighed 35 kilograms.【小题3】Daniel is very clever, but he &&&&&&&&&shows off.【小题4】This CD-ROM helps you learn English &&&&&&&&&testing your knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary.【小题5】To tell you the truth, sometimes I &&&&&&&&&my cousin Shirley.【小题6】You can’t sneeze and keep your eyes open &&&&&&&&.【小题7】Later, the government &&&&&&&&&it was a very serious problem and took action to reduce the pollution.【小题8】The spirit of the Olympics is “Swifter, higher, &&&&&&&&.”
将图片与单词配对,并在图片下面的横线上填入相应的序号。A.
house&&&&&&& B.policeman&&&&&&&
C. swim&&&&&&&& D.
nurse&&&&&&& E. danceF. hospital&&&& G. dolphin&&&&&&&&
H. Canada&&&&&&I.
tiger&&&&&&& J. Australia7 e" Y! J. `7 V
选词填空:根据短文内容,用方框中所给词的恰当形式填空,每个单词限用一次。help&&& careful&&& love&&& flower&& yourself【小题1】Some of my classmates &&&&their mothers with housework last Mother’s Day.【小题2】 Others bought some &&&&for their mothers. 【小题3】“Why not make a birthday card by &&&&to show your love?”my father said to me.【小题4】Then I went to my room to make a birthday card &&&. 【小题5】 I wrote in the card, "I&_&&you, my dear mother!"
I&& happy&& a(n)&& leave&&
useless&& for&& minute&& how&& shout% E8 X1 S3 H( Y1 Z' \9 ^1 e1 _One day, all feelings were on vacation on an island, and each was having&&【小题1】&good time.Suddenly, there's a warning of a strong storm, so all rushed to their boats. Yet, Love didn't wish to run away quickly. But as the clouds darkened, Love realized it was time&&【小题2】&&But there were no boats to use. Love looked around with hope.Just then Richness was passing by. Love asked, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness answered, "No, I can't. There's a lot of gold in my boat. There's no place here【小题3】&you.Sorrow passed by after a while. Again, Love asked for help. But it was&【小题4】&. "No, I can't take you with me. I am so sad. I want to be by&【小题5】."When Happiness passed by a few&&【小题6】&&later, Love again asked for help. But Happiness was so happy that it couldn't care about anyone else.Love was growing hopeless. Just then somebody&【小题7】&,"Come, Love, I will take you with me." Love didn't know who was so kind, but jumped onto the boat&【小题8】&.After getting off the boat, Love met Knowledge. Love asked, "Knowledge, do you know who was so kind to give me a lift&【小题9】&no one else wished to help?"Knowledge smiled, "That was Time.""Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled and answered, "Because only Time is able to understand&&【小题10】valuable Love is."
马上开始放暑假了,假设你是学校社团负责人,现要为下学期开学时的社团招募工作做准备。请根据以下内容及提示要求写一篇英语短文,为新同学介绍下列社团的情况,要包括社团名称、活动内容及参加的收获。Care Association:活动内容:帮助有需要的人;&&&&&&&&&&&收获:给他们带来欢乐与安宁。Cartoon Studio:活动内容:学习卡通制作,给人物添加颜色;&&&收获:可以赢得奖项。Pet Lover's:活动内容:?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&收获:?注意:1.词数80左右(文章开头已经给出,不计入总词数)2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。My dear friends,please allow me to introduce some of our interesting clubs to you.
词与短语填空(本题共10分,每小题2分)用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使句子在逻辑上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的。)【小题1】I need a new jacket. This one doesn’t ________ the cold.【小题2】My shoes were really ________. They only cost 10 dollars.【小题3】Wait before you buy that cell phone. Let’s ________ prices at another store.【小题4】His uncle took him out to dinner at an ________ restaurant, and the food was very delicious.【小题5】Working hard at English can ________ you to a wonderful world.
1 / 154 页英语六级选词填空模拟练习及答案
英语六级选词填空模拟练习及答案
学习啦【阅读理解】 编辑:焯杰
  在英语学习过程中,阅读理解能力是学习者发展语言能力的基础和手段。国内的各类英语考试中几乎都有阅读理解题型,大学英语六级考试也不例外。大学英语六级阅读理解试题是试卷中分值最重的题型,为了提高大家的阅读水平,下面是学习啦小编为大家带来英语六级选词填空模拟练习,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
  英语六级选词填空模拟练习一:
  Many a young person tells me he wants to be a writer. I always __1__ such people,
  but I also explain that there&sa big difference between &being a writer& and writing. In most cases these individuals are dreaming of __2__ and fame, notthe long hours alone at a typewriter. &You&ve got to want to write,& I say to them, &not want to be a writer.&The reality is that writing is a __3__, private and poor-paying affair. For every writer kissed by fortune there arethousands more whose longing is never __4__. When I left a 20-year career in the US. Coast Guard to become a freelancewriter.Ihad no __5__ at all. What I did have was a friend who found me my room in a New York apartment building. It didn&t even matter that it was __6__and had no bathroom. I immediately bought a used manual typewriter and feltlike a __7__ writer.After a year or so, however, I still hadn&t gotten a break and began to __8__ myself. It was so hard to sell a storythat __9__ made enough to eat. But I knew I wanted to write. I had dreamed about it for years. I wasn&t going to be one ofthose people who die wondering, what if? I would keeo putting my dream to the test----even though it meant living with __10__and fear of failure. This is the Shadow land of hope, and anyone with a dream learn to live there.
  A) barely B) genuine C) rewarded D) doubt E) lonely
  F) poverty G) persuade H) prospects I) uncertainty J)impossibly
  K) encourage L)awarded M) alone N)wealth   O)cold
  1. 选K)。 此处应填动词的原形。可选项有doubt, persuade, encourage, 但由always推知,作者是在鼓励那些想要成为作家的人,而不是怀疑也不是说服,故排除doubt和persuade而选encourage。
  2.选N)。由空格后的fame可知,此处应填名词。可选项有prospects和wealth,但由dreaming of 与第二段中The reality is... poor-paying可推知,那些想当作家的人梦想的是金钱和名誉,而不是前途,故排除prospects而选wealth。
  3.选E)。此处应填形容词,private, poor-paying一起修饰affair。选项中有lonely和alone,能修饰affair的只有lonely,alone表示&孤独的&时,通常作表语,故排除alone而选lonely。
  4.选C)。此处应填动词的被动形式。可选项有rewarded和awarded,前者可表示&(为所希望的举动得到的)回报&,后者作动词时表示&颁发,授予&,故只有rewarded符合题意而排除awarded。
  5.选H)。此处应填名词。&当我辞别了我在美国海岸警卫队20年工作成为一个自由撰稿人时,没有任何......可言&,可选项有prospects和wealth,但wealth一般指抽象意义上的&金钱&,因此排除wealth而选prospects&前途&。
  6.选O)。it指代的是apartment building,从had no bathroom可知这个公寓条件很差,选项中只有cold能说明公寓的条件差,故选择O)cold。
  7.选B)。&我马上买了一台旧的手动打字机,感觉自己就好像是一个......的作家&,由前面提到的to become a freelance writer可推知,此处作者是想成为一个真正的作家,故选项中只有genuine&真正的&符合题意。
  8.选D)。由空格前的to可知,此处应填动词的原形。可选项有doubt,persuade,encourage,但由still hadn&t gotten a break&在写作上还没有任何进展&,所以此处应理解为他开始怀疑自己的选择是否正确,故doubt符合文意。
  9.选A)。that从句结构完整,后面有made,故此处应填副词。可选项有barely和impossibly,因that引导的从句是对story的解释,再由hard一词可推知,此处应填的副词应表达肯定的意思,故排除impossibly而选barely&仅仅,刚刚&。
  10.选I)。由空格后的and可知,此处应填名词。由fear of failure可知,所填词应表示不好的境遇,可选项有poverty和又由fear可推知,此处强调的是生活的变化无常,而不是生活的贫困,故选uncertainty。
  英语六级选词填空模拟练习二:
  The typical pre-industrial family not only had a good many children, but numerous other dependents as well---grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousions. Such &extended& families were suited for survival in slow paced __1__ societies. But such families are hard to __2__. They are immobile.Industrialism demanded masses of workers ready and able to move off the land in pursuit of jobs, and to move again whenever necessary. Thus the extended family __3__ shed its excess weight and the so-called &nuclear& family emerged---a stripped-down, portable family unit __4__ only of parents and a small set of children. This new style family, far more __5__ than the traditional extended family, became the standard model in all the industrial counties. Super-industrialism, however, the next stage of eco-technological development, __6__ even higher mobility. Thus we may expect many among the people of the future to carry the streamlinling process, a step further by remaining children, cutting the family down to its more __7__ components, a man and a woman. Two people, perhaps with matched careers, will prove more efficient at navigating through education and social status, through job changes and geographic relocations, than teh ordinarily child-cluttered family . A __8__ may be the postponement of children, rather than childlessness. Men and women today are often torn in __9__ between a commitment to career and a commitment to children. In the future, many __10__ will sidestePthis problem by deferring the entire task of raising children until after retirement.
  A)transplant
  B)solution
  C)gradually
  D)transport
  E)elemental
  F)conflict
  G)continually
  H)mobile
  I)couples
  J)agricultural
  K)including
  L)compromise
  M)requires
  N)primary
  O)consisting
  ANSWER:
  1. 选J)。此处应填形容词,修饰名次societies。文章第一句就说The typical pre-industrial family...&工业化之前的典型家庭模式......&, 即&extended& family存在于工业化之前的社会,即agricultural society。故J)正确。选项中的primary&最初的,原始的&不符合原文意思。
  2. 选A)。由be hard to do sth.可知,此处应填动词原形。They are immobile&这样的家庭很难流动&,这说明这样的家庭are hard to...,选项中由transplant和transport两个动词原形,前者指的是&迁居,迁移&,后者指的是运输,不难推断前者符合原文意思,故A)transplant正确。3. 选C)。因为这句话的句子结构完整,固此处应填副词。选项中的副词有gradually和continually,原文中...and the so-called &nuclear& family emerged.所谓的&核心家庭&便出现了&,emerge的意思是&浮现& ,强调经过一个过程后出现的。由此可以判断,这句话坏死说明核心家庭从无到有逐渐出现,而不是连续不断地出现,故选择C)gradually&
  4. 选O)。该句可拆分理解,即a family unit... of parents and a smell set of children &一个家庭单元......父母和不多的孩子&,由此可以推出这里要填的词是表示&包含,由......组成&的。选项中的including和consisting均可以表示此意,但由原文中的of可排除including,consist of为固定刺诸,故O)为正确答案。
  5. 选H)。从原文中的more...than可知,此处应填形容词,构成形容词的比较级结构。由第一段最后一句可知the traditional extended family是immobile,那么新型的家庭模式比旧的因该是更有流动性,故应选H)mobile,说明新型的家庭模式的优点。
  6. 选M)。此处应填动词,作这句话的谓语。Super-industrialism&(更发达的)超级工业化&......更具流动性的家庭。可推知空格处应填表示&需要,需求&的词。requires表示出自一种迫切的需要而提出的要求,很明显选择M)requires。
  7. 选E)。此处应填形容词,用来修饰名词components。文中说明家庭被减缩到最......的成员,即由男人和女人组成,男人和女人是一个家庭最基本的成员。选项中的E)elemental&基本的,本质的&,而N)primary&主要的,最早的&,原文强调的是男人和女人是一个家庭最basic的组成部分,故E)更符合原文意思。
  8.选l)。此处应填名词。上段说两人家庭的优点,本句中提到rather than childlessness&而不是不要孩子&,说明晚要孩子是解决工作和孩子的折中的办法,故选项中的L)compromise&妥协,折中&符合文意。而solution虽然也表示解决办法,但不能表达夫妇们无可奈何的心情,故排除。
  9.选F)。上题中已提到工作和要孩子之间存在矛盾即conflict,根据上下文意思,这个题相对容易。中 华 考 试 网
  10.选I)。这段一直在说一个家庭里男人和女人因为工作和要孩子的事情发生争吵,那么将来要解决这个问题的仍然是家庭中的夫妻两人,故这里应填I)couples。
本文已影响 人
[英语六级选词填空模拟练习及答案]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
2484人看了觉得好
2102人看了觉得好
734人看了觉得好
【阅读理解】图文推荐任务型阅读
&排&&序&&方&&式&&
使用次数:0
入库时间:
来源: 学年度第二学期期中检测八年级英语试题及答案.doc
词汇;选用方框内的词组填空,其中有一个词组是多余的。
from time to time
1. Mr. Chen has moved house, so he feels lonely
_____________.
2. Giant pandas can only have
one or two babies _____________.
3. Kitty bought __________ key rings for her
classmates.
4. I often __________ going abroad for further study.
5. Our hometown has changed a lot over the years.
_________, life is better now.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-159166');">&
题型:完成句子&&知识点:选词填空
使用次数:1
入库时间:
来源: 2016年黑龙江省哈尔滨市中考英语真题试题及答案.doc
任务性阅读
阅读短文,然后根据題目要求及所给语境完成下列五项任务。
用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使文章通连赏、合理。
Language is a gift belonging to humans. People learn
their own language to express &&1 &&and understand
others. Have you learn another language besides Chinese? Of course, English. It’s 2 spoken in the world.
Successful language learners often watch English programs on TV and listen to
English songs. 3&& with others in the English Corner also
benefits them. Can you&& 4& their favorite way of
increasing the vocabulary? Let me tell you. It's to read at 5 &three
English articles a week. If you want to learn English well, try these methods.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-159124');">&
题型:任务型阅读&&知识点:选词填空
使用次数:2
入库时间:
来源: 学年度下学期期中校际联考八年级英语试题及答案 .doc
根据短文内容,选出适当的单词或短语填空,使语意通顺完整。每个选项只用一次。
A. habits&
B. without && C.
yourselves& D.Playing &&&&& AB.when&
AC. right&&& AD.gives &&&&&& BC. for&&&
BD. may&&&&&& CD.
You need to have
healthy eating___1_. Breakfast&&&2___&&you
enough energy for the morning,&so don't go to school &&3 __breakfast.
Fruit and vegetables are good&&&&4___&your
health, but fast food, likepotato chips, will make you fat and unhealthy. So
eat the &&5& _food to keep you healthy.&
&&& 6___-sports can also help you keep fit. But sometimes it
may cause accidents, so stay safe &7 ___you are playing sports.
It's necessary to learn about first aid . Then you can help&8___
or others if an accident&happens.&
&&&&& Happiness is
important for your health. It's the&& 9____ medicine. When you
are ill, try to be happy and&you'll
feel better. On the other hand, you&&10_____feel sick if you
are always unhappy. So, be happy to be&healthy.&
&&&&& You must avoid
smoking& or drinking. Many students think&it’s cool to smoke and
drink. But they&don't know
smoking and drinking can cause many illnesses.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-159076');">&
题型:阅读填空&&知识点:选词填空
入库时间:
来源: 哈尔滨市平房区2016届九年级英语下学期中考调研测试(一)试题及答案.doc
任务性阅读;阅读短文,然后根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列五项任务
success&&&& call&&&&
happy&&&& much
In the United States today, books with suggestions on how to do things are very popular. There are
about four to five thousand books with titles that begin with the words “How To”. One
book may tell you how to get &&1 &money, another may tell
you how to save or spend it ,and another may explain how to give your money
away. Some “How to” books tell
you how to choose a job and how to be& 2 &in it. If you fail,
however, you can get the book How to Turn into Success. If you
would like to become very rich, you can buy a book 3 How to Make a
Million. If you never make any money at all, you may need the book How
to Live on Nothing. One of the most popular types of books is the one
that helps people with& 4& personal problems.
If you are unhappy with your life, you can read How to Love Every Minute
of Your Life .If you are tired of books on& 5 , you may
prefer the book How to Make Yourself into Trouble.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158988');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2017年四月八年级阶段性测试英语试题及答案.doc
选词填空。阅读短文,从方框中选出适当的单词填空(每词限用一次)。
and&&& late&&&&&
key&&&& loudly
Browns live in New York with their little son. Mr. Brown often comes
home from work very& 1&&&&&&&&&&
&& One night he forgot to
bring his 2&&&&&&&&& . He
had to ring the doorbell, but his wife
didn’t wake up. Then Mr. Brown
knocked at the window and shouted& 3&&&&&&&
. Still his wife
didn’t wake up. He had an idea 4&&
&&&&&the end. He began to
speak like a small child,“Mom!
I want to drink some water. Mom! I
want to drink some water.” His wife woke up right now
&opened the door for him.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158955');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2017年初中升学考试英语调研考试卷及答案.doc
任务性阅读
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
us& worker& crowd&
advise& value
& There are
plenty of things we can do to help the people around us. For example,& if
we find our friends in trouble, we can give them some& 1 &; If
our neighbor is busy &2 &&&in the garden, let' If we see an old man on a 3 &bus, we should ask him to
take our seat. Actually, when we help others, we're
helping& 4 . Helping others makes us feel happy because we know we
are doing something right. Sometimes we can even make friends and get& 5&
experiences& by helping others.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158822');">&
入库时间:
来源: 第一零九中学2017届九年级英语3月模拟试题及答案.doc
任务性阅读;根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列四项任务。
final&&& thank&&& everyone&&&
Before Thanksgiving Day, a schoolteacher
asked her class of first-graders to draw a picture of something they were &&1&
&for. She thought of what these little children from poor
neighborhoods had to be thankful for. But she knew that most of them would draw
pictures of turkeys or tables with food. Some time passed. Many kids handed in
their pictures. The teacher was surprised at the picture Douglas handed in — a simple and childlike hand. But
whose hand? The class was surprised at the special image. “I think it must be the hand of God that &2 us food,” said one child. “A farmer,” said another, “because he grows the rice.”
&&3 when the others
were at work, the teacher came to
Douglas’ desk and asked whose hand it was. “It’s your hand, teacher,” he said quietly. She recalled that she had taken Douglas, a short
and poor child, by the hand. She often did that with other children. But it &&4&
so much to Douglas. Perhaps this was &&5& Thanksgiving,
not only for the material things given to us but for the chance, in whatever
small way, to give to others.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158792');">&
入库时间:
来源: 16--17学年度上学期九年级十月英语学科月考试卷及答案.doc
任务性阅读
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
competition& include& people& they
In a 2005 survey of 2005 school children in
six cities, &1& Beijing and Shanghai, it was found that about
77% of &2& were short of sleep. Should school hours be cut?
In&a new surve3 by the China Daily website, almost 70% of the 1,
133 people online agreed with cutting school hours, while 20% disagreed and 10%
gave no answer.
Wang Qun (Liu Xing’s mother): My son is still not doing enough to win a place at a top
high school, as it is so 4 . They want students with good English and
math and also special skills.
Qi Zhen(high school teacher): People might take some time to accept shorter
school hours. It will also take time to change 5 &traditional mind
that going to college is the only way to a good job.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158745');">&
使用次数:8
入库时间:
来源: 2017年春学段九年级调研试题及答案.doc
词语运用.从方框中选择正确选项,完成短文,并把字母序号写在短文后面的空格内。(其中有两个选项是多余的)
A.angry&&& B.different&&&& C.stay&&&&
D.agree&&&
G.hardly&& H.never&&& I.again&&& J.because&&& K.way&&& L.out
Bill was 18, but he didn’t want to live by
himself &&1& &he wanted to enjoy the comfortable
life in his parents’ home. In fact, he had tried to find a job but there never
seemed to be one good &&2& &for him.
Bill’s father, Mr Jones, worked far from home.
So he had to leave home early and got back home late. When he got home in the
evening, Bill was usually &&3& , so they could &&4&
&meet on weekdays.
When they sometimes met at weekends, Mr Jones
often asked him to change his &&5& &of living. But
Bill didn’t &&6& &with his father. He wanted to &7&
&with his parents.
One Saturday morning, they had an argument &8&
. Mr Jones later told Bill that his father was very strict with him and he
was brought up in a quite &&9& &way. Bill said that
his grandfather must have been a terrible old man.
“Not at all!” Mr Jones was so &&10&
&that he said, “I had a much nicer father than you’ll ever have!”
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158683');">&
入库时间:
来源: 16-17学年八年级下学期英语期中考试题及答案.doc
&选词填空:用方框中所给词适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯。
heavy,& have,& stop,&
dark,& fish,& with,& take,& both,& shine,& not
Brown and his son, John Brown like fish very much. Last Sunday morning, it was
a fine day. The sun
&&&&1&& . Mr Brown and John went&&&
2&& . Mrs Brown &&&&3&& &them
and said it was going to rain. She wanted them &&&&4&
their rain coats with them. But they&& 5& to her.
When they got to the river, it was getting &&&&6&&&
. Soon it began to rain &&&7&& . So they&&
8& to go home &&9 fishing. When they hurried home,&&&
10& &of them caught bad colds.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158546');">&
使用次数:7
入库时间:
来源: 2017年九年级下学期期中考试英语测试题及答案.doc
用方框中所给的词语的适当形势填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯(每词限用一次)
not support , zoo , care for , keep , good , hardly ,
surprise , for , much , be& suitable for
Yesterday I visited the Hong Shan Forest Zoo. I
was& 1&& to find few people there. &&2&&
are very important places. They provide homes& 3&& many
endangered animals .They also help to educate the public about
them . If we &&5& our zoos, they won’t have enough
money to take care of so& 6& &fine animals. Therefore,
People should go and visit the zoos more often to learn about animals and help
to protect them &7& .
However, some people don’t think so. They think
zoos are terrible places for animals to live.“I’ve visited a lot of zoos in my
life, and I have never seen one I like or one that 8 animals to live in
.”Jenny said The animals 9& in small cages and can &&10&
move at all .What’s more, they are only given food once a week That’s
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158503');">&
入库时间:
来源: 外国语学校2017年度八年级下学期英语第一次月考试题及答案.doc
选词填空从下面方框中选择适当的选项填入短文中,使短文通顺、完整。选项中有两项是多余的。
A kind of little cars may be seen in the streets in the future. People will like this kind of small cars
than the big ones. The car is as small as a bike but it can
two people in it. Everybody can drive it easily, just like
a bike. Even children and old people can drive them to schools or parks.
drives such cars in the future, there will be less pollution. There will be more space for cars in cities, and there will
be more space for people to walk. The little cars of the future will cost less money
and to drive. These little cars go only 65 kilometers an hour, so driving will
safer. The cars of the future will be fine for going around the city, but they will not be
for a long trip.
of cars can save a lot of gas(汽油). They will go 450 kilometers, then they have to stop for more gas. They are nice cars,
they?A. riding
C. aren’t
F. everyoneG. taking
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158475');">&
入库时间:
来源: 外国语学校2017年度八年级下学期英语第一次月考试题及答案.doc
用方框内所给词或词组的适当形式填空。
fall in love with, find out, get on with, come true ,take
Lily went to Beijing last year and _________ this city.
How are you ______ your
classmates?
What were you doing when the
plane_______?
I hope your dream ______ in
ten years.
Please _______ who broke the
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158450');">&
使用次数:6
入库时间:
来源: 2017初二英语三月月考试题及答案.doc
选词填空从下面方框中选择适当的选项填入短文中,使短文通顺、完整。选项中有两项是多余的。
A kind of little cars may be seen in the streets in the future. People will like this kind of small cars
than the big ones. The car is as small as a bike but it can
two people in it. Everybody can drive it easily, just like
a bike. Even children and old people can drive them to schools or parks.
drives such cars in the future, there will be less pollution. There will be more space for cars in cities, and there will
be more space for people to walk. The little cars of the future will cost less money
and to drive. These little cars go only 65 kilometers an hour, so driving will
safer. The cars of the future will be fine for going around the city, but they will not be
for a long trip.
of cars can save a lot of gas. They will go 450 kilometers, then they have to stop for more gas. They are nice cars,
they?A. riding
C. aren’t
F. everyoneG. taking
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158442');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2017初二英语三月月考试题及答案.doc
用方框内所给词或词组的适当形式填空。
keep out, Be, out of style, swim, argue with, work
together, are able to, dress, find out, get on with
Will you ______ come to me
She ______ her daughter and
took her to the kindergarten(幼儿园).
After ______ for many years,
they fell in love with each other.
Please ______ when the train
Take this. It should at
least ______ the rain ______.
How are you ______ your
There _______ much paper and
two books on the desk.
Few people like clothes
I had an ______ my best
There is a boy ______ in the
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158418');">&
使用次数:5
入库时间:
来源: 部分学校16-17学年七年级下学期期中考试英语试题及答案.doc
Sell&& bad&&&
meat&&& ask&&& out&&
see&&&& clever&& show&&
cook&& friend&&&&& of
&Someone stopped Mr Hunt while he was
walking in the street .He found it was Mr Brown ,one& of his old& &1.They
were both happy because they didn’t 2 each other for years .Mr Hunt
asked Mr Brown to dinner and he agreed. Mr Hunt’s wife bought some &3&
and vegetables in the shop . They were talking in the sitting –room while
the woman was &&&4&&& in the kitchen .
Suddenly she called Mr Hunt into the kitchen and said something was wrong with
the pot(锅) and asked him to buy a new one .He said sorry
to Mr Brown and left . He wanted to borrow one from his neighbours,but they
were all 5&& .He had to go to the shop to buy a new one .
On his way to the shop ,he saw a man selling
some kinds of pots by the road . He stopped to& 6, “Are these pots
of high quality (质量)?”“Certainly , sir ,”the
man said . “I can &7& it to you !”
man dropped a pot to the ground.&& 8& &&luck
!It was broken into pieces . The man was very& 9 and said ,“I’ve
never sold such a pot of low quality like it ! I would rather break it into
pieces than &10 it to you !”.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158386');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2017中考英语模拟试题二及答案.doc
任务性阅读;阅读短文选词填空two
callIn Britain, Mother’s Day started hundreds of years ago. In the old days people ____1____ the day “Mothering Sunday”. Workers had time off from work to visit their mothers. People showed love for their mothers ______2__. Some people sent cards with best ____3___ to their mothers. Some gave their mothers gifts such as flowers or sweets, and some other people helped to do some housework to give their mothers a rest. So they felt ____4___ than usual. Now it is celebrated on the ______5___ Sunday in May.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158364');">&
使用次数:11
入库时间:
来源: 2017届九年级上学期期中考试题及答案.doc
先阅读短文, 掌握其大意,然后从方框给的词中选出最恰当的10个,并用其适当形式填空,每个词只限用一次。
leaf,& then,& large,&
learn,& ones,& grow,& thick,& has,& mean,&
first,& easy,& begin
likes oranges. They are sweet and juicy. They are in sections, so it is &&1
&to eat them. Some oranges do not have any seeds(种子).
Some have a &&2 skin, and some have a thin skin.
The orange tree is beautiful. It has a lot of shiny green &&3&
. The small white flowers smell very sweet. An orange tree &4&
&flowers and fruit at the same time.
There were orange trees twenty million years ago. The oranges were very small,
not like the &&5 &
The orange tree probably came from China. Many different kinds of wild oranges &6&
&in China today. The Chinese started to raise(栽培)
orange trees about 4,400 years ago.
Farmers in other parts of Asia and the Middle East &&7 &to
raise oranges from the Chinese. &8&
taught Europeans. The Spanish planted orange trees in the new world (North and South America). They took them to Florida &&9 . Oranges are a very
important crop in Florida today.
In English, orange &&10& &both a fruit and a color.
We use the name of the fruit for the color.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158302');">&
题型:阅读理解&&知识点:选词填空
使用次数:4
入库时间:
来源: 七年级三月联考英语试卷及答案.doc
词与短语填空
仔细阅读下面的五个句子,然后用方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使每个句子在结构、句义和逻辑上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的)
teeth/& rides/& gets
dressed/& river/& tells stories/& musician
1.I like music very much , so my dream is to be a &&&&&&&&.
2.Bill &&&&&&&quickly
and goes out to exercise every morning.
3.Uncle Li &&&&&&&&a
bike every Sunday.
4.Many children often swim in the &&&&&&&&&&on
the weekend.
5.My sister is ten months old, and she has four &&&&&&&&&.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158221');">&
使用次数:6
入库时间:
来源: 2017年八年级英语期中考试题及答案.doc
请先阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空。每个词限用一次。
have,& shop,& buy,&
where,& two,& like
angry,& then,& one,&
there,&& what,& for
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
liked fish very much.. One day he (1) &&&&&&&&some
fish in the shop and took it home. But when his wife (妻子)
saw the fish, she said to herself, “Good! I can ask my
friends (2) &&&&&lunch, and we can eat the
fish. They (3) &&&&&&&fish very much,”
&&& So when Tom came
home in the evening, the fish was not (4) &&&&&&&&and
his wife said,“Oh, your cat ate it.”
And she gave Tom some bread (面包) (5) &&&&&&&&&his
dinner. Tom was very (6)
& &&&&&&&&.He
took the cat and his wife to the (7) &&&&&&&&near
his house and weighed (称…..的重量) the cat.. (8) &&&&&&&he
turned to his wife and said,“My fish weighs (9) &&&&&&&kilo.
This cat weighs one, too. My fish is here, you see, but (10) &&&&&&&&is
my cat? ”
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-158196');">&
备课中心教案课件试卷下载

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语选词填空题 的文章

随机推荐